Dr. Stephen Smith, and infectious disease specialist, appears on Fox News with Laura Ingraham to discuss his work dealing with COVID-19 patients and his protocol of using Hydroxychloroquine as a treatment.

Dr. Smith reports that no patient who has undergone the Hydroxycholoquine treatment has required intubation (a ventilator). That positive outcome is statistically impossible if the hydroxychloroquine treatment regime did not work. WATCH:

Unfortunately a fast, efficient and inexpensive treatment protocol is against the interests of Big Pharma, Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci and the global medical complex that manipulates world health for maximum power and profit.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CDC, China, Coronavirus, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2020, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Infectious Disease, media bias, Notorious Liars, Political correctness/cultural marxism, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

246 Responses to Dr. Smith is Very Optimistic About Hydroxychloroquine Treatment: “This is the beginning of the end of the pandemic”…

1. Bluejay says:

Just out of curiosity I noticed that the number of cases and deaths from Corona virus in tropical Africa are very low considering the lack of all resources in these countries. I would assume that malaria would be common in these countries and if so are anti malarial drugs widely consumed there and is this the reason for the low number of virus cases and deaths.

• roddrepub says:

I’ve not thought of it that way but you’re right!

• ATheoK says:

Dr. Roy Spencer pointed put that countries with malaria infections had a very low incidence, comparatively, than countries where malaria is uncommon to nonexistent.

That situation has not changed greatly since mid-March: https://covid19info.live/

Dr. Spencer is not a medical doctor. But, he was struck early on that malarial countries were not propagating COVID-19 like countries where malaria is uncommon.

• SM says:

I’ve read an article along these lines. the reason this drug was even considered was that in the beginning of the epidemic in china Drs noticed that people with Lupas did NOT catch the coronavirus, this led them to consider why. the underlying commonality between the lupus patients were they all took hydrocloriquin for Lupas…. so along your lines, You is very likely onto the pinpointing factor in Africa.

• MARK KAPPES says:

You are 100% correct. Also, social distancing from huge throngs of people are not an issue in Sub-Saharan Africa. The other wild card here is sickle cell. This is an avenue that I hope that the 70 pound heads are exploring. 88USA

• Rick says:

U. S. Personnel serving in Vietnam received weekly doses of anti-malarial medication; most likely Chloroquine. However, indigenous peoples who were being stung by the same malaria carrying mosquitoes never needed the drug.

Some peoples have genetically developed immunity. After all, Europeans who invaded the Americas brought a variety of diseases with them the indigenous people had no natural immunity to.

2. Perhaps people should all be taking zinc supplements. Chloroquine work by forcing zinc into the cells where the zinc destroys the virus’s ability to replicate.

• Ironclaw says:

Doesn’t do much good to take zinc without something like that, it has a hard time getting in there.

• stakan says:

Some natural substances may not have the full effect of a drug like chloroquine, but work similarly, improving Zinc’s effectiveness – thinking green tea extract (EGCG) and less so Quercetin (bioflavonoid that in large amounts can act like a natural antihistamine – often in Vit C pills). And speaking of C & Zn, if people are reacting to virus by taking large quantities of C, they should watch the Zn also.

• Don B says:

Dr. Zelenko –

My out-patient treatment regimen is as follows:
       1.  Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days
      2.  Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days
      3.  Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days

3. Joebkonobi says:

It does not take a rocket scientist, or a viral expert to surmise it would be much more efficient and effective to mass produce hydroxychloroquine than respirators. With one you need less of the other. And one is easier and cheaper to manufacture.

It is down right disgusting there are many in this country, and most of the media, rooting for the virus instead of the country. TDS is a much bigger threat to the Nation than the virus. Remember in November!

4. Ironclaw says:

No money in HCQ, it’s way past patent protection and you can create 50-gallon drums of it for pennies.

5. Troublemaker10 says:

Dr. William Grace: ‘Thanks to hydroxychloroquine, we have not had a death in our hospital.’

6. Betty says:

Could this be a reason Doctor Fauci is reluctant to do anti-body testing?

I read a post listing the symptoms of coronavirus and in the comments there were a whole lot of people saying “wow, I had something like that in January, I thought it was a really bad cold”. When I listed the the symptoms for my daughter she said ‘I think I had that in January, remember I had that really bad cold”.

Today while speaking with my nephew he told me that he and his partner wonder if they had the virus already. He told me that in January someone at her work came back from a trip to Asia, got sick and most everyone at work caught it from him, and he caught it from her. I told him about the article I read and my what my daughter said when I told her the symptoms – can all this be just a coincidence. I wish there was a way we could find out how many people had an unusual cold in or around January. So right here in my small circle there are three young people (under 55) who may have anti-bodies.

Do you think if we focus on anti-body testing we will find that a whole lot of people already had the virus and are now immune and that fact combined with the hydroxychloroquine/Z-pac treatment could get people back to work in a matter of weeks?

• luiggi says:

I live in Florida and my wife who works as a nurse got really sick in January. She thought it was the flu but got tested and it came back negative. She had a horrendous cough for 2 weeks and a fever. It took about a week before I got it which was unusual. Usually when she gets sick I catch it pretty quickly. My symptoms were mild but highly unusual. Fatigue that lasted weeks even though I never felt really sick like my wife. I also had a headache that lasted about 5 days which is unusual as I average about 2 headaches a year. I was more worried about the headaches than anything else. Also another symptom of Corona is loss of smell which I had after my symptoms were gone. I couldn’t smell or taste anything. At the time both my wife and I felt it was the most unusual sickness we have ever had.

• Judith says:

I hear you luiggi. We had similar illnesses run through our family, as well. I was exposed to a CCU patient -a dear friend- who died of ARDS in January. During this time I suffered headaches and a sore throat. The week he died I was treated for symptoms of pneumonia.

People in my neighborhood are now testing positive, and I know a few who were hospitalized. My county just reported 43 COVID-related deaths overnight.

A month ago there were 4 positive cases recorded in Nassau county and now there are thousands.

I don’t think this virus is going away any time soon. But I do think there is hope for those most at risk for serious complications, hospitalization and death. They should receive the life-saving treatment as soon as possible. Hydroxychloroquine + ZINC+ Azythromycin.

• Persoanally i had the exact symptoms in January this year, i had travelled to UK and Germany late last year. I was treated of pneumonia and bacteria infection back here in Nairobi, Kenya. I can tell you am okay right now and very much cured. Do you think the Corona virus came early than we think?

• Ninja7 says:

Betty, We all suspect that this is another chapter of the Deep State’s playbook of “Look Squirrel, and Orange Man Bad, must resist:😲😲😲

Not that it will make any difference but it appears that only President Donald J Trump is standing in the breach, Between the DS and us deplorables.

We should all pray to our HEAVENLY FATHER, for HIS Guidance and Protection for President Trump, his family and the USA .

• Betty says:

Either that or we could keep casually canvassing our family and friends to find out how many had the bad/unusual cold in January,

Better yet, after we honestly pray. we could find a way to ask President Trump to take next week and focus on anti-body testing across the nation. That is not too much for us to ask since he and his team are asking a lot of us, a lot.

• DeborahJ says:

My grandson, a student at Fishburn Military Academy in Waynesboro, VA, was sent home in mid-Jan. with a terrible case of the flu. He tested positive for influenza, but this seemed so much worse and dragged on and on with a high fever, a cough, and breathing problems. Seems the Chinese students came back with this terrible flu and nearly everyone caught it. They closed down the school for a couple weeks.

• DeborahJ says:

7. Todd says:

TRUMP VINDICATED: Over 6,000 Doctors Rate Hydroxychloroquine ‘Most Effective Therapy’ For Coronavirus

• Ninja7 says:

Todd, Thanks for the link, There were over 6000 doctors from around the world asked to rate the best from a list of 15 options, 37% (~2300) said that was the best.

It appears that there is more going on than we know. Maybe a Great Reveal, I hope so.

• Betty says:

So why is the task force, who are supposed to be our cutting edge response in the fight against coronavirus still focusing on ventilators?

An early dose of the quine/Z-pac cocktail innterupts in the course of the illness d prevents the need for mechanical ventilation and irreparable lung damage.

Only our united voice can over-ride Fauci’s. We need to find a way to raise our voice above his and get President Trump to ask a totally independent, out-side party to design an anti-body test study that will provide information on the status of the whole nation as regards this flu.

This is not too much to ask, as we are being ask to passively submit while our livelihood, our future, the future of our children and as well as our Nation are being destroyed – and we all know that there are people in this very nation who want this to happen to us.

If the act of just calling for a National anti-body survey raises resistance from Fauci, the media, Bill Gates and Hillary Clinton, along with politicians – that will tell us a lot.

So PLEASE let us find a way to shout – Nation-wide Anti-body survey – NOW.

• Maria Elizabeth Romana says:

I believe such tests actually are underway. Two Stanford researchers who published an article in WSJ talked about trying to get funding for such a study in an interview with Ben Shapiro last week, and one doc who is in charge of a bunch of EMTs was talking about his study on Twitter. I wish I had links right now, but I don’t. I agree that such a test would be a game-changer. If we find out that 20% of the population has already had the thing and recovered, proving the death rate is similar to the flu, we can go all back to work!

• Judith says:

I think they can stop “studying” this drug regimen now, as it has already shown fantastic results. To withhold these medications from symptomatic, at-risk patients at this point borders on criminal.

“Right to try” should cover it, as those affected have only a few days before the serious lung damage will occur. It hits them like a freight train. My friend’s brother was on a respirator within 3 days.

• I applaud the “The Right TO TRY ACT” by President Trump. When the infectious disease
            like the CORONAVIRUS, which we don’t know anything about it.
            I did research on the subject matter. This viruses are very virulent.This virus causes severe lung injury causing death as Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome(ARDS),and Cerebral Edema causing Coma of the patient) Ventilators are not sufficient.
            I discovered the use of CELL SPECIFIC CARBONIC ANHYDRASE ENZYMES AND
            ITS INHIBITORS(HTTPS:/WWW.CEREBRIL.COM/ ) TREATMENT FOR AGING,ETC.
            Also the use of acetazolamide for cerebral edema(my expired patent). This is
            a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor which a diuretic that passes the blood brain barrier, taking out H2O and H2CO3 from the brain cells hence the brain edema(coma) subsides.
            It also inhibits the formation of H+(hydrogen) + adenosine diphosphate(ATP)
            = adenosine triphosphate(ATP)fuel for all living cells. Cell Specific carbonic anhydrase inhibitors should be used.
            Aside for the present treatment ,we should add acetazolamide(Diamox) which is FDA approved for P. Malaria, high altitude disorders and others, a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor (The right to Try Act of President Trump).
            The Peer to Patent, the NIH approved it to be published in the internet.
            Victorio C, Rodriguez M.D.(Retired)

8. vicarioushikermom says:

Laura ;Ingraham is doing a series that tells the truth about this whole mess. And yes, despite some ‘best efforts’ to keep this thing going right up to November 5, destroy the economy utterly in the process, and take all our freedoms, privacy and constitutional rights they can get away with taking, the news is beginning to seep out: 1) Nobody dies from this thing who is healthy to begin with. If you are obese, and/or have diabetes, or COPD or heart disease, etc. then you are at risk and 2) hydrochlorquinine does work.

9. republicanvet91 says:

So a consensus of quacks can say we must spend billions for Gorebal Warming, but a consensus of doctors showing evidence of effective medial care should be ignored?

10. no-nonsence-nancy says:

I’m convinced my daughter had it in Feb, starting about the 22nd. She had the exact symptoms. None of us knew of the virus at that time. My 14 yr old grandson had it but not so severe and I don’t think my son in law got sick. I and my other daughter and 2 granddaughter were with her on the weekend that she got sick and none of us got sick. Is it possible that I am immune to it since I was exposed to it? They need to start testing for antibodies. People like my daughter need it. I could chock that little weasel Fauci. Please Mr President, get him off your team. And Brix. I’m sure you know what they are. Every day I watch the briefing and every day they are still there. It just makes me want to puke.

11. MVW says:

Green Tea extract EGCg and Quercetin are also ionophores and facilitate Zinc across the cell membrane, which is how HCQ is thought to work. Indeed both along with Zinc supplement have been used to treat influenza A and even Ebola. This is documented in pub med and is mentioned in the Covid youtube video starting after 6 minutes. It has also been used as a prophylactic and does not need a prescription. Moreover if Z-pak becomes unavailable Ciprofloxacin has also been tested with HCQ.

• Betty says:

Remember when the leader of some country made the news when he said – we are not going to shut down our country we have Vodka and Sauna and that is all we need.

When my daughter told me about her January bad-cold, she said she stayed in bed and took hot baths. So naturally this MedCram lecture caught my interest. It is wonderful.

• Betty says:

I forgot to write out the title of this MedCram lecture: Coronavirus Pandemic Update 46: Can Hot/Cold Therapy Boost Immunity? More on Hydroxychloroquine

12. Jeffrey Coley says:

My wife is a RN, assigned to the regional coronavirus ward at the hospital where she works. Two items of interest to report: 1) the hospital cleared the decks and staffed up for a flood of patients which so far has not materialized; and 2) she is administering hydroxychloroquine treatment to her patients.

• Jeffrey in what state is your wife working? We can’t get any of it in Alaska. They are holding the limited supplies for existing Lupus patients.

• Jeffrey Coley says:

North Carolina.

• Maria Elizabeth Romana says:

I’m sorry, but that’s a ridiculous reason. I believe people who are saying that are trying to increase their death tolls for political reasons. My mother has lupus; it can be painful, but it’s not going to kill you in a few days. She would gladly go without her meds for a couple weeks to save someone’s life.

• Judith says:

I heard the same thing in NY- that a rehab facility will begin administering the medication (they used the brand name) as well. Thank GOD this is getting out there. While the CDC beats around the bush, lives are lost.

13. boomerbeth says:

The Rabbi & the Mayor

Lipskar plays prisoner & Giuliani plays MD

14. Carter Burger says:

As this starts to happen, watch democrats get more desperate in their power grab.

• Maria Elizabeth Romana says:

Oh, they already are, with their new investigation into Trump’s handling of the Coronavirus thingy. Good grief, shall we investigate them for calling him a xenophobe for cancelling China travel?

15. Betty says:

Why is this the case? Why are we reduced to “the blind leading the blind” as Rabi Lipskar says ??

Why do those so called experts stand up every day and never mention hydroxychloroquine with Z-pac.

Why is Dr. Fauci allowed to portray Doctor Dieder Roualt as a rinki-dink faith healer and portray Dr. Tedros, the Chinese puppet at the WHO as a leader. And why are we allowing him to make the decisions regarding a National survey of Covid-19 anti-virus in our population so we can see what is really going on? Why are we allowing this to happen to us and our loved ones. Get up and fight for a national recognition of hydroxychloroquine/Z-pac as the best medicine for sufferers and for a National Covid-19 anti-body survey.

16. aarmad says:

BUT BUT there are no trials. We NEED long term data and proven tests! Say some in the medical community. What is happening? Hoarding of the drug more than likely. Somewhere there is a warehouse filled with 10 trillion doses of hydroychloriquine just waiting to be sold to the highest bidder. Can you say gouge me!

17. Peppurr says:

I found this site informative with respect to Covid19. These are the people I want to hear from rather than a political hack like Fausi.

18. JORGE CAPUTO says:

CongratulationsDr Smith.You are Sabino Licea.God bless you and Jerónima up YouTube research ahúcha will sabe millones Of lives

19. This comment is directed to the staffs of the CDC and NIH :
    The Right to TRY Act of President Trump

This is about using Acetazolamide(Diamox) a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor ,a diuretic which passes the blood-brain which I have an expired patent. I discovered that it works for cerebral
    edema . The H20 and HCO3-1 is taken out from the brain Cells by acetazolamide thereby the
    cerebral edema which causes Coma subsides. It is also good for other types of Edema like Pulmonary injury hence Pulmonary edema. This causes acute respiratory distress syndrome(ADRS), which needs ventilators.
    The FDA approved it for P. Malaria, high altitude disorders ,for other forms of Edema
    This drug (acetazolamide) should be used with the present drug regime.
    There are side effects like anaphylactic shock etc.and should be tested for sensitivity, it should be used ” Right to Try Act” for serious cases.
    Also being a medical officer in Vietnam ,1969 to 1970 with the 1/501 101st air mobile Division,
    we were taking chloroquine as anti malarial drug. Repeated exposures to malaria should
    promote the production of antibodies to the specific form of malaria.