VP Mike Pence Leads a Coronavirus Taskforce Meeting…

The media is attempting to initiate panic about the Coronavirus in 2020 the same way the media attempted to manufacture panic about an upcoming U.S. recession in 2019.

Earlier today Vice President Mike Pence led a meeting of members of the COVID-19 taskforce.   The segment with Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health, is interesting.

Dr. Fauci discusses the evolution of novel-coronavirus’ from SARS to MERS to the latest version in COVID-19.  Fauci’s remarks begin at 01:06 of the video below:

This entry was posted in Big Government, CDC, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Infectious Disease, media bias, Mike pence, President Trump, propaganda, Uncategorized, US Treasury, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

66 Responses to VP Mike Pence Leads a Coronavirus Taskforce Meeting…

1. Julia Adams says:

Before the advent of social media, left leaning cable news networks and digital news print media etc., I never knew that so many of the Kremlinology experts on the Left were also Virology experts on pandemic infectious diseases. Who knew?

2. Julia Adams says:

• fred5678 says:

First diversity, then ability and experience.

Works for airline pilots and brain surgeons, right??

• hawkins6 says:

I wish someone would mention to the media jackals and Benny that any non Caucasian person, esp an “African American”, that Trump might promote to his cabinet would immediately be viciously attacked by the anti Trump mobs for selling out to the alleged “racist” in the WH. Their families would also be in jeopardy

I’m sure that Ben Carson could regale the media with numerous anecdotes about his treatment by the hypocritical mob for simply being a Trump cabinet member. It would also be informative to reveal how many of those asked to join the “Trump team” respectfully refused to become a cabinet member for that reason.

3. trialbytruth says:

Now I that was helpful lower mortality then Sara or Mers but seems to be more effective in transfer human to human.

The good Doctor.did note.that the mortality rate of 2.5 does not include those that may have not been sick enough to seek medical attention.

I want to remind everyone that the first choice for Chinese is traditional medicine where there is no reporting.

So if the herbalist the gives the patient the herbal equivalent of Tylenol and tells them to drink lots of water and get lots of sleep. We will never hear about that person.

Statistics are a bitch if you can’t control the legitimacy of your sample.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

Italy has 650 confirmed cases and 17 deaths, that’s a 2.6% mortality rate,

I wrote this last night, the mild H1N1 pandemic killed more than 12,000 people in the US in a one year period. It had a mortality rate of .02%. If COVID-19’s mortality rate is even 1% rather than the 2% currently reported, it’s still 50 times higher than H1N1. If COVID-19 infects as many people as H1N1 did, we could easily see 500,000+ deaths from it. And if the rate is 2% as currently reported, it could be more than 1 million.

To the “gang”, I am not “fear mongering” nor am I suggesting people panic. But people should be prepared. I bought masks in January because I had a feeling this thing was going to spread, and that’s exactly what’s happening. H1N1 started in the Spring of 2009 and the pandemic wasn’t declared done until August 2010. We just got started with COVID-19. It’s a good thing it didn’t start in the US and we can plan and prepare for it. I trust that Trump and Pence and the team they built will make the best decisions. But I wouldn’t be complacent about it.

• lettruthspeak says:

When you consider how they believe these things start it alls seems to come to diet, what people are willing to eat. Asian countries are atypical of most other countries in that they will eat what would be considered domesticated animals, like dogs and cats, as well as vermin, rats and bats. I think this is why you won’t see these diseases starting in much of the western world. I don’t know if the Chinese in particular eat those things out of necessity or not, but if not, they probably really need to reconsider their choices.

• zekness says:

the whole body health and practices are certainly factors with any emerging disease…

and the availability of top tier health care.

and the culture practices…

exhibit one: one of the factors that made ebola so deadly was a lack of health care, the resistance of the culture to acknowledge health care advisories (voodoo level thinking….aka, flat earth mob mentality, AND the strange practice of handling dead bodies that were killed from the virus.

so there are many factors that shift the risks from one region and society to another.

the virus itself does change its factors of risk…there is a significant human element that plays into the overall risk.

and this is the reason why you get some very different outcomes…

this happens to explain why the US has far fewer infections and no deaths…(so far)….very good health care system….people tend to pay attention to good habits at the personal level…and have access to an abundance of easily accessible real time news and advisories that they actually take action upon.

We shall see this play out and demonstrate the ugly real side of a pandemic when this disease hits africa, and the sourthern hemisphere as a region. With any luck, this disease will not have the benefits of a cold weather season and this will “naturally” limit the disease in that southern hemisphere…but the tropics and sub tropics are a serious problem….as the weather there remains stable in temperature and humidity year long. When this disease gets into those regions across the globe, we are unlikely to contain it from being a permanent feature year after year…with the highest probability it will develop sub-strains of unknown strength and capavbility over time.

that’s the risk..

we shall see.

• Alligator Gar says:

Please. The level 4 bio facility in Wuhan right near the wet market couldn’t possibly have anything to do with it. Oh, and Los Alamos as well as South China University believe it to be man-made. We’ll see.

Deaths are grossly under-reported–just listen to and watch some of the clandestine reporting from China. It’s pretty graphic, but there you are.

The CDC are too stupid to even test people without direct China contacts–look at the poor devil in California who was transported all over Cali from hospital to hospital infecting everyone and everything. He’s on a ventilator, intubated, and near death. The CDC waited FOUR days to test him. His only possible contact as just a regular guy living his life and not traveling to China? A quarantine facility for Wuhan and Disaster Princess peeps is in his city. Italy and Iran spread it all over the globe before anyone even thought to test.

If you want to attribute this to “diet” you have to explain how it has exploded in Italy and Iran. They don’t eat boiled bat soup or dead rotten dogs. Explain that, and explain away, the admitted and aspirational depopulation agenda of our lords and masters while explaining why the Italian and Iranian diets are as deadly as working stiff Chinese diets. Georgia Guidestones. Agenda 21/2030. Yep. You guys thought the overlords were joking, didn’t you.

• trialbytruth says:

Personally i don’t feel I am complacent I will wash my hands and touch as little as possible after washing. I will cover my cough and sneeze.

Having worn masks for work, both particle and carbon filter. I will tell you that anything short of a double straped behind the head soft rubber framed mask leaks like a sieve.

Wearing a mask when you are sick will help from projecting viruses on to others if you sneeze or cough. (Why they are worn in surgery ).

The US has many things going for it that are now apart of our culture. These cultural norms will slow the spread of this or any virus.

Most of us do not live in squaller. Most of us have flush toilets. Most of us wash our hands several times a day. Most of us shower or bathe regularily. Most of us have a source of clean food. Most of us do not live and work in overcrowded conditions. Most of us can stay home for a couple weeks without running out of essentials. Most of us have a supply of effective fever reducers, anti-histamines and diariha medicine on hand. All of us have a safe supply of water (even Flint ). All of us have been taught to cover when we sneeze or cough.

The one bad habit we have is we tend to go to school and work sick, normally not a big factor but in outbreaks it matters a lot. All of us can and should pray more.

God threw your Mercy and our actions spare this nation and allow us to become hope and direction for others. Dispell the fear and panic with which the forces of evil are urgently trying to infect this nation. Lord continue to bestow your Grace upon this nation to become an ever brighter shining city on the hill.

Amen

• Digits says:

>It’s a good thing it didn’t start in the US and we can plan and prepare for it. I trust that Trump and Pence and the team they built will make the best decisions. But I wouldn’t be complacent about it.

I follow Q. Your comment resonated. This might be the “Ten days. Darkness.” that Q mentioned, referenced in #282: https://qmap.pub/read/282 and originally in #88: https://qmap.pub/read/88

There will be a short period of martial law (search “martial” at https://qmap.pub/ for several drops on the subject, mostly Saudia Arabia-related) where they round up the [black hats] and I think the virus provides a good cover for it (in SA, the cover was “Sophia the robot made a citizen, come all princes to the science fair!” which then turned from a hotel into a prison). If everyone’s locked down, then it makes it VERY difficult for the bad guys to move around!

There was a great video about timelines and remote viewing, on Project Looking Glass, let me get it out of my history: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=GxliVJCWI80 — in it, the guy being interviewed talks about how two grand masters could be playing a chess game, and both might know 7 moves before the end, that the game was over.

I think that’s the point we’re at now. The losing player might take “random” moves to make the game last longer — perhaps 9 moves, instead of 7 — but there is no way they can win, not even tie; they will LOSE, and both players know it, generally far in advance of the audience who in the vast majority of cases, know it only after they witness the ending.

President Trump has brought me back to voting. I returned to Scripture a year or so prior to that. What a wonderful time to be alive! It’s even possible that the virus does not exist outside of the television; I’m not saying that’s the case, just that it’s a possibility we shouldn’t discount, while searching for the truth of things.

The truth is all that matters.

God bless.

• B Woodward says:

Chinese herbs are quite powerful and not understood by Western medicine. In Western medicine, most natural and herbal products are only considered useful if they can be altered and patented–as explained by Shane Ellison. Shane, AKA The People’s Chemist, is an award winning drug designer who has written about the corruption of big pharma.

In 2005 I went to China to study Body Space Medicine under Dr. Zhi Chen Guo, a physician of Chinese medicine, a medical intuitive, and a spiritual master. He was the founder of Body Space Medicine, a groundbreaking approach to healing that used 30 key herbs for all diseases. The Chinese government credited Body Space Medicine as being instrumental in containing the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) epidemic. Dr. Guo also received a Golden Stature Award at the World Traditional Eastern Medicine Conference. He healed thousands of cancers patients with his innovative techniques. I saw a number of patients in his clinic who had recovered from cancer. Body Space Medicine focuses on the health of the cells, the space around the cells, and the message (soul) of the cells. Body Space Medicine adjusts and heals 1) blockages in the space around the cells, 2) the transformation between matter and energy around the cells, and 3) the message (soul) of the cells.

Dr. Quo developed a “quantum” herbal formula for healing all diseases, including all communicable diseases such as AIDS. The formula is Gong Ying 4g, Du Huo 7g, Dang Gui 4g, Pei Lan 4 g, and Huo Xiang 4g. Huo Xiang is the secret herb for healing all communicable diseases. (If the herbs are not available, you can call on the soul of the herbs.)

A friend called me one evening and told me that she had just come down with the flu. She told me that she was unable to get a doctor’s appointment until the next morning. I did a blessing for her that evening using the soul herbs from Dr. Guo’s Body Space Medicine formula. She called me the next day and said that she had cancelled her doctor’s appointment. She said, “my fever is gone and all of the muscle aches and pains are gone.”

While I was at Dr. Guo’s clinic in China, word got out that some Chinese government officials intended to come and arrest Dr. Guo. Was it another case of no good deed goes unpunished?

• trialbytruth says:

gotta love the communists/s

Seriously thank you for your Information. Obviously you are very dedicated to your work having accepted the cost of travels to educate yourself. I am sure many here will find it very useful to them.

I am encourage that you offered no sales pitch and instead offered the alternative source of “calling on the soul of the herbs”

I as a western man find this somewhat fantastical, However that does not make you wrong. I have found that a thumb pinch can cure a headache and have proved it many times to doubters. I have been able to talk people down from asthma attacks when no inhalers were available.

To borrow a bit from the bard

There are more things in heaven and earth that exist in my philosophy….that doesn’t make them wrong

By the way Big Pharma

I occasionally have bouts of gout the perscription I take is a medicine that has been around for hundreds of years. It is derived from the evening crocus however Big pharma put it through efficacy testing and now has patented it. Now it is a one source product and very expensive. fortunately for me my insurance covers it otherwise I would be searching for a safe reliable source for the herbal equivalent. It is unfortunate but greed and dishonesty is prevalent in the commercial herbal marketplace as well.

• B Woodward says:

Yes. The greed and dishonesty of big pharma and the medical establishment is as bad as the politicians in Washington DC. Shane Ellison, AKA The People’s Chemist, talks a little about gout in his book, “Over the Counter Natural Cures, Expanded Edition.” He states that by the middle of the 19th century, lithium orotate was advocated for its ability to dissolve uric acid, the painful culprit behind gout and kidney stones. He then recommends Swanson Premium Brands Lithium Orotate.

Shane says that there are some recommendations for cod liver oil for gout:

And Shane has his own herbal product that may be effective for gout:

• Chad C. Mulligan says:

The moment I hear “Spiritual Master” in any medical context I stop reading. Learned my lesson about that decades ago.

4. California Joe says:

Dr. Fauci led a heavily publicized task force at the NIH to cure Juvenile Diabetes 20 years ago and it went nowhere. All of money earmarked for research went to diabetes “education” instead. At first I thought Dr. Fauci was the real deal. He seemed committed to a cure and was very articulate but in the end he was just like AG Barr. All of the money went to special interest groups like to JDF and ADA for absurd brochures and the like instead of real medical research. I can’t even watch the guy!

• WSB says:

Thank you, Joe…smoke and mirrors again!

• fred5678 says:

Fauci was also politically and loudly against the private genome sequencing effort versus his own public funded lab.

• Guessed says:

You are mistaking Anthony Fauci, the infectious disease doctor (who had nothing to do with the genome sequencing effort) with Francis Collins the NIH Director who ran the genome project.

• Guessed says:

I would like to see your source for that statement, as Fauci is an infectious disease doctor who has been working mainly on HIV and other infectious diseases his entire career.

• teabag14 says:

Maybe that’s why VSGPDJT appointed VP Pence to ride herd on the whole situation. Clearly politics is playing a YUGE part in this whole scenario. According to Sundance, VP Pence yesterday appointed a whole bunch of others to help work on the task force. There can be little doubt that the US is on top of this & there may be some real silver linings like bringing drug & medical equipment manufacturing back home where it belongs.

I wish people would self-quarantine, & I wish they would cover their coughs & sneezes but they don’t. Unfortunately I participate in activities where I am exposed to these walking public health menaces. I try to do what PDJT tries to do: get away from coughs & sneezes as fast as I can. It isn’t always possible when a public health menace is in your vicinity.

BTW, California Joe, I appreciate your participation on this forum. I don’t always agree but I like seeing your comments. 👍

• lisabrqwc says:

I remember that… while the JFA and ADA continued to push the standard American diet of majority of calories from carbs. Criminal!!!!

• lisabrqwc says:

5. The Devilbat says:

Of course the commie left is going to try to damage the president and the country by lying about the virus. They would blame Trump if a meteorite came in from out of space and crashed into the middle of the Sahara desert. They are dirty commie rats.

• dav says:

truth there is def. something not right about that. I’ve read there is concern over the potential ease & rapidity of the Wuhan virus’s mutations…and thus the concern about it infecting large #’s, especially cohorts already diseased or w/ compromised immune systems such as drug addicts etc…

• benifranlkin says:

The Chinese have been caught red handed once again feasting on Coronavirus stew that has put the rest of the world at risk for decades. Keep them on lockdown and bar their travel anywhere. Their bizarre proclivities are lethal.

• thewadawbubba says:

The Chinese launched this beast. Just by the fact that they knew about the virus’s existence in Nov/early Dec 2019. And kept the outbreak mum for a month and a half. I pray that the virus loses it’s lethality.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

When they built the hospital, that was pretty much the big sign to me. And the fact that the bio lab is only a few blocks from the market where the virus supposedly originated. Like someone posted weeks ago, “someone didn’t wash their hands”. I think a lab worker accidentally released this thing, maybe got sick him/herself, went to the market, spread it, etc.

• not2worryluv says:

Have had some interesting conversations with folks in California this past week. The majority of them are blaming Trump for the spread of the virus. Yet they won’t recognize that they were the first to jump up and down when President Trump wanted to stop all flights from coming into the USA with Chinese Nationals. They obliviously don’t understand that the West Coast is the Airline Gateway to the USA.
          On February 3, 2020 the San Francisco Chronicle reported that more than 6,700 non US citizens arrived from China at the SFO airport and were allowed to infiltrate into the Bay Area on a self-quarantine basis. The majority of these passengers were students or professors at UC Berkeley, Davis, and SF. The rest were likely wealthy Chinese fleeing China and taking a long Holiday in Wine Country California or staying with relatives in the SF Bay area.
          Fast forward three weeks and now we see cases in the Bay Area that are testing positive for the virus or having symptoms and have being placed under hospital quarantine. No names have been released to HIPPA laws and privacy matter.
          Some of the folks in CA are outraged President Trump didn’t take action sooner; some are complaining because U.S. Citizens from the Princess Diamond Cruise Ship were brought to Travis and Edwards AFB for Quarantine;
          Now this morning it was reported that a UC Davis student has the virus and the student is in quarantine at a hospital and the rest of the dorm is on lock down quarantine for at least 2 weeks for observation.
          The majority of these California citizens are blaming Trump. To state the facts of the matter you get called a racist against the Chinese.
          I’m convinced that these people can never be reasoned with and those that do recognize the reality of the virus and where it came from are just frustrated with the whole political weaponization of this by the SFO Political Elites and their followers.
          Oh, and there will be several Bernie Rallies in the Bay Area this weekend –certainly this will be Trump’s fault as well since Bad Orange Man needs to be stopped!

• MVW says:

“HOWEVER . . . . The fact is that Influenza kills thousands of people in China and across the world each and every year. That said, when was the last time the Chinese quarantined and locked down half of their country? Cities with populations of many millions are under total lockdown. I certainly don’t remember such a thing ever happening. There is something quite sinister about all this.”

Exactly, well put.

Looking at deaths outside of China, (excluding Iran, I don’t trust their data) the death rate is not the 2.5% that Dr. Fauci used, it is instead around 1%. Why Wuhan is so bad could be confounding factors like other seasonal diseases, flu, influenza, on top of the Corona virus, a double whammy. Which if that is the case, mortality will plummet once spring arrives and other seasonal illnesses disappear.

Speaking of other illness stacking up on top of the Corona virus, a cruise ship is notorious for norovirus outbreaks.

So, I would not be surprised if Trump’s fast China travel closure gave us enough delay to get us to spring.

• WSB says:

How many Chinese died of the flu, and how many died by other means?

• Guessed says:

Typically, many people with influenza die of secondary bacterial infections like pneumonia. It is hard enough to figure out who died of what in a good healthcare system. In China?

• keeler says:

There has been a pronounced dissonance between the response of the Chinese government and the “Flu kills more people” mantra.

When covid-19 emerged, Chinese officials cracked down on those warning about it. Then, after infections exploded, they placed 500 million people under quarantine/martial law. Judging by the videos Chinese citizens posted, this was neither a gentle or discriminating process. Predictable, perhaps, given the nature of communist rule… but it is all further evidence that action is not matching rhetoric, which suggests the Chinese government possesses knowledge it wants to keep to itself.

Equally perplexing, at least to me, was how American mainstream media largely ignored this epidemic up until the last 72 hours, only to now go into full fan the flames of panic mode. US media’s behavior is also not following the expected, historical pattern we have seen with other big events like hurricanes and other disasters. I’m not sure what to make of that, but it gnaws at me.

• JustScott says:

There is a MASSIVE coordinated hit job in progress by the desperate power hungry dims. I am observing it across all forums I monitor. Lots of gaslighting and RolCon action too.

• lettruthspeak says:

I noticed this as well. One site in particular, “Godlike Productions”, I like to read mostly for entertainment, but all of a sudden every other thread is on Corona Virus and attacking Trump over it. It’s such an obvious hit job being perpetrated on that site that I’ve decided to just stop going there. It’s like their last ditch effort to destroy our economy which they then in turn believe will destroy Trump’s presidency. Too perfectly timed, and the globalist must win because we all know “there are trillions at stake”.

• Alligator Gar says:

Firstly, sorry for the length of the post. I have broken it down. I have been seriously watching this develop from the first several hundred cases “REPORTED” (operative word) in China. I do not get my news from the LSM. I have been watching video posted clandestinely by brave souls who have been disappeared by the PRC for posting the truth (KOREANA has posted many of these), and Indian news source, a Japanese news source, a British Professor of Nursing, and an independent Trump-supporting commentator who enjoys poking the progs in You Tube.

What I am telling this community is very important. No alarmism, just requesting that you all stop parroting “Nah, it’ll be fine. We won’t die.” “It’s just the flu.” “Chinese died because they ate bat soup and live in sub-standard housing.” Just please stop parroting your CDC talking points for a second and consider the following.

The globalists want you dead. Agenda 21/2030. Georgia Guidestones. They want you complacent and fighting real people’s real information. If you stubbornly cling to your “Nah, it’ll be fine. We won’t die.” Because: “We don’t eat bat soup; we don’t live in substandard housing; we have good healthcare; we bathe!” Please tell that to the Disaster Princess cruise patrons (rich first worlders who were evacuated to their rich first world countries or to rich first world Japan…how many of the infected died? At last count, I believe it was 64.) Please also tell that to the South Koreans and Italians. They don’t eat bat soup, live in substandard housing, refuse personal hygeine, or have subpar medical facilites.

Styxhexenhammer666 on You Tube is a Trump supporter who is realistic about the virus. He’s been telling viewers to prep for over a month by purchasing food and have access to enough water to survive for 30-60 days.

Being realistic about some contagion that kills 2% or more of those that it infects (far more than flu) and, also, that is not endemic like flu means that you realize, UNLIKE flu, there is NO vaccine and NO herd immunity. Those of you poo-pooing this as “not killing as many as the flu” are not paying attention. It’s not just the flu with a different name. You have no immunity to COVID 19, nor can you go get a shot to make it better. Also, none of you ever trusted the PRC to ever tell the truth about anything, but you trust their numbers for cases and case fatality numbers? Really?

We shouldn’t play politics with this. Look at how many are dropping like flies in South Korea. Top notch healthcare, first world country. They shut down their country (but we stupidly still allow travel to and from!) for any gatherings, and ROK cases are still exploding.

Our downfall on the Right is playing just as much cognitive dissonance politics as the Left.

Given all of this, you really must consider that President Trump’s “task force” is laughable. A communist “doctor”, a clueless politician, a bunch of economics wonks…..somehow, I am not seeing that there is any real strength in that line-up to deal with the very real possibility of many thousands or hundreds of thousands of seriously ill Americans who are on ventilators, and in the ICU. This does not mean our President is responsible. Someone told him it was a good move to emphasize economic well being as a nervine to prevent the citizenry from panicking. Perhaps we also need some real answers to the nagging medical problems we with eyes and ears are perceiving.

“Nah, it’ll be fine. We still have the greatest economy and trade deals evah.” Ayuhp. I can surely use my portfolio to breathe and my IRA to reduce that fever. Talk about tone deaf! This is healthcare (actually, a pandemic, but the WHO doesn’t call anything a pandemic any longer…pandemic bonds are too expensive.) This is not economic braggadocio 101.

Why don’t we get serious here. You should be asking OR, if you are qualified, answering the following:

–How many ICU beds are available for respiratory patients? The guy in Cali is not on droplet precautions since he tested positive. He’s on AIR BORN precautions. You can’t put that in the same ICU with heart transplants, brain surgeries, etc. If precautions fail, the other patients die. OH, and air born precautions? Oh? I thought this was just transmitted if someone sneezed, coughed, or spat on you? Isn’t that the CDC’s soporific Pablum?

–How come UC Davis doesn’t have test kits and only around 500 people have been tested only ONCE here in the whole USA? With wide open borders and continuing travel by air and sea to known hot spots, that it just asking for an outbreak. UC Davis has one of the best biolabs in the USA. Their medical center inherited Mr. Cali COVID 19 and begged the CDC to test him. CDC finally tested the guy. He was positive. That whole they waited on the CDC the guy wasn’t especially quarantined, droplet precautions only. Yeah. CDC are criminally corrupt and lackadaisical.

–How come test kits are NOT being mass produced and shipped out to every local GP in the USA so suspected cases by SYMPTOMS can be tested and retested for 14 days? Why does the CDC insist on hogging the kits and the algorithm?

–How come nobody has addressed REINFECTION? (It is said by some Chinese doctors in Wuhan to cause irreparable heart and lung scarring and render young men sterile–true? Yes. No. Sometimes. What is it? Address it, CDC–oh, forget it, I’d not believe your lies on a stack of Bibles!)

–How about telling us why some people get out of their 14 day “quarantine” (means 40, but I digress) and suddenly come down with the full Monty of COVID 19 symptoms?

–Why are men more likely by a large margin regardless of age/existing co-morbidities to get this disease than women?

–What about the supply disruptions for antibiotics to treat secondary infections? Oh, yeah, let’s not talk about CHINA making 80% of the generic drugs and dumping them on the world at less than cost so that they can take over the pharma needs of the world. Even India’s pharmaceutical sector is being put out of business. Indian drug manufacturers can’t get ingredients from China to make the meds (molecular ingredients).

Stop worrying about the freaking economy so much and get We the People some answers. I was going to try to catch a few rallies in person here in the Southeast. Think I’ll pass on rubbing shoulders with people from God knows where who have traveled to and from God knows where. They can be infectious up to 27 days prior to symptoms.
            Yeppers, but the dough must flow, so the corrupt, evil government still allows flights to South Korea, Japan, and Italy. Just “avoid unessential travel” to South Korea, the rest are “practice enhanced precautions.” Muh Stock Market.

Government is boneheaded stupid, incompetent, corrupt, or evil. Pick your poison, but there is no other answer.

6. CM-TX says:

| Former Iranian ambassador to Vatican [age 81] succumbs to coronavirus in first high-profile death of the epidemic |

7. sunnyflower5 says:

• Alligator Gar says:

The border is NOT closed. We are still permitting flights to and from Italy and ROK. One ROK flight attendant flew in and out of LAX symptomatic on Feb. 19-20 and tested positive on February 27. Please, Mr. President, don’t lie to us when we ourselves can easily look up and see only airlines right now are issuing waivers. ONLY AIRLINES, NOT STATE!

FTA:
      “The flight attendant worked on Korean Air’s flight KE017 from Seoul’s Incheon airport to Los Angeles on Feb 19, and on the return flight KE012 on Feb 20, Yonhap news agency and other media reported.”

Here is the official DoS travel advisory website:

Only Iran and China have “Do not travel” advisories from State:

This is real, hard, current information. Last I checked, the Democrats don’t head up DoS. Some guy that seems pretty close to the President does….what’s his name? Pompeo? Something like that?

• lisabrqwc says:

I’m even more concerned about our southern border. I have to force myself to stop dwelling on the nightmare that could be heading our way from that route.

8. Jan says:

Seems to me that the CDC has screwed up by not getting the test kits out to the state and local governments. Tucker had a good opening on this tonight and the CDC other foul-ups. Both DeBlasio & Newsome have been very critical.

A State Dept. guy overruled the CDC and put 14 infected people on board an airplane with a group who were not.

These are bureaucrat foul-ups, not Pres. Trump’s. I am so tired of the blame heaped on this President. I am deadtired of Dimms & RINOs.

• MfM says:

The Virus Cruise Ship was a Petri dish. We don’t know what went into the decision to include those 14. I would want to know the reasons before judging them.

Many were likely already infected when they were flown out, but weren’t showing symptoms or testing positive yet.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

When I saw photos of people on that airplane I was shocked to see many wearing surgical masks! If you wear a surgical mask you are protecting other people, not yourself. To protect yourself you need a tightly fitting “respirator”, the classic ones are oval shaped but some have an extra covering that extends to the cheeks (that’s the type I bought). The people wearing surgical masks had almost no protection. Who handed those out??? I knew enough at that time I would have refused to get on that plane.

• Guessed says:

You are one of the few who gets it. Anything less than N95 mask on you will not protect you. The flimsy blue paper masks they use in the operating room keeps the big aerosolized droplets that are coughed out from going airborne and drying up to become nanoparticles that go right through the cardboard masks (or around them since they do not form an airtight seal with the skin).

• rrick says:

That was Ian Brownlee, Assistant to the Assistant to the Manager. Apparently this State Dept hack defied the orders of the president.

9. JustScott says:

Keep one eye on the “reinfections.” There has been very unsettling research on what might happen on second infection cases. OTOH, there is already very promising progress on both treatment and prophylactics.

From my vantage, it looks like a race. Thank God Mr. Trump is our current POTUS! He doesn’t know how to lose.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I was just reading about that last night. Also reading about the case of the woman in Hong Kong who has tested positive for coronavirus … and so has her dog. Imagine if dogs can get it and transmit it. Not good. Also not good, people who are symptomless can transmit it.

I too am so thankful that Trump is our President right now. We migh still suffer from COVID-19 but I strongly believe we would suffer far more if anyone else were the President. Trump was on top of this thing back in January. Mike Pence is a good person to lead the special team.

• kleen says:

I agree, in Japan 2 dogs tested positive(it’s up on ZH). This can’t be good if animals are catching it. Dogs only? Cows? Chickens? We don’t know yet.

I saw videos of people in China, dropping to the floor, but you know, I thought that may not be true… It’s Twitter… fake news everywhere.

But now that’s happening in SK and at least one video out of Italy.

• lolli says:

Superelitecovfefe,
        Oh my gosh. I saw that. That would be too horrible to also have all the pets getting sick.

Remember in some of the pictures in China, they had face masks on their pets?
        I guess they were already aware..

I am also very thankful PT is in charge. I am taking this very seriously, nothing drastic, just getting basics so I can opt to stay out of crowded groc stores for a while.
        Knowing we have victims in our local hospital, (TX) has made this a little more personal.

10. KevinK says:

Get on TV Mr VP and counter the media mongrels. Would also like the President to give some fireside chats to counter the one-sidedness

11. JustScott says:

If you want to know what is going on in our VSGPOTUS’s head, watch 33:38 to 47:00 of this video. What struck me the most is the forum, he view the most important issue to the black community as Corona Virus. I think he’s got this. https://youtu.be/Aas3YQKIFeY?t=2020

12. icthematrix says:

My observations:
    > However this got started, it is most certainly an engineered virus or variant. Too potent with potential pattern of reinfection in same person. Deaths not exclusive to very young or very old.
    > While propaganda media are being coordinated by their rulers, they jumped on the sudden rise of infections reports coming from Italy and other nations. That pushed the pandemic button coinciding with the Wall Street selloff, fueled also by analysts warnings.
    > Business does have a major threat of disruption from this virus. Example…in my business we sell and distribute electrical material to contractors and major home builders. We’ve been monitoring production gaps on lighting products (most made in China). There are concerns depending on which plants are back to work yet. Slowdown home building and you put major brakes on the economy. Can’t close a home sale with no lighting in it.
    > School outbreaks will be a major fire alarm if they occur here. Leads to long term closures, quarantines. That requires parents to stay home for weeks at a time. Everything can’t be done via FaceTime. Maintaining operational function at businesses could be severely hampered. This isn’t panic speak…it is the real concern that is reflected in the market sell down.
    > My concern is focused on reports that the CDC or other agencies are not taking aggressive steps to test potential early stage carriers or symptomatic persons thoroughly. The early actions of containment are critical to such a virulent injector as this bio weapon.
    > IF China did this intentionally (I doubt) it would be incredibly stupid. You can’t contain the impact of powerful infectious bio weapons, even if released in another country. I believe their weapons lab personnel inadvertently took it into the population. Reports are that this virus lives for quite a while in outer environments, even on pets. Makes it far to easy to spread.

Praying we are spared from such a mess.

• Super elite covfefe999 loves her President! says:

I know a lot about norovirus, the classic cruise ship illness. It can live on surfaces for weeks, including on fabric. This is why cruises always have noro outbreaks though most are probably minor, they cannot thoroughly clean the ships between cruises, and they can’t bleach the carpets, bedspreads, and curtains, and furniture. It also takes an incredibly small number of viral particles to make you very ill. I’m not suggesting COVID-19 is as virulent, but it’s possible it is. And few or no people have immunity to it.

13. FL Senator Rick Scott now calling for a 24/7 Coronavirus Hotline.

Criminy 🤬

Don’t we already have that capability via the CDC?

14. DesertRain says:

Just an observation…. look at Sen Chris Murphy’s twitter feed for an excellent example of someone purposefully inciting fear and disorder. My hunch is his motivation is in part due to Scrutiny on his own dealings in Ukraine and Iran.

15. trnathens says:

I can’t prove it, but I would almost bet a lot of money that this whole coronavirus is a product of the globalist attempt to thwart PDJT.

It starts in China, a most secretive country, so no REAL investigation will occur. There is most likely a vaccine ready and waiting, or will be found quicky to stem the tide, but they’re willing to sacrifice SOME, to accomplish the goal.

What’ve people been saying: we need a recession to beat PDJT. What’re they trying to get? Where’s the stock market? Are people curtailing travel?

Short term effective, long term stupid, because it won’t work.

But this wasn’t an accident.

• Linda says:

trnathens I agree, thousands die every year from the flu why isn’t that a pandemic? This whole thing is a set up! The left will do anything to crash the economy. They are the really sick ones. No matter what I will vote Trump!

16. Alligator Gar says:

FTA:

Here is the official DoS travel advisory website:

Only Iran and China have “Do not travel” advisories from State:

• lolli says:

Alligator Gar,

Thanks for all of your posts today.

I have been following this closely since first of the year. (In San Antonio, with who knows how many infected by now)
      I agree with you.

The testing restrictions for the virus leave us in the dark on how many infected.
      The risk with flights, foreign exchange students,and open borders have left us extremely vulnerable. But no testing. Ya, I do not think the CDC has our best interests in mind, nor the future of our Republic.

17. rrick says:

What is the current status of Ian Brownlee, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs?

My understanding is he acted in disregard of the president’s directives when Brownlee decided to relocate infected persons on two commercial aircraft to the U.S. Not only did his unilateral act* apparently disregard executive order but it exposed non-infected persons to infected persons.

*His act may not have been ‘unilateral’. Brownlee could have acted in conjunction with CDC personnel, namely one Dr. Nancy Messonnier.