Oh this is sketchy as hell.  The notorious activist DC Judge Amy Berman Jackson announced today she will deliver the sentence for Roger Stone on Thursday; however, she will immediately postpone execution of that sentence until the issues around the request for a new trial are resolved.   Here’s what appears to be happening….

Judge Amy Berman-Jackson doesn’t want to deal with; and doesn’t want the optics of; the serious issue surrounding the activist jury foreperson, Tomeka Hart, prior to delivering her sentence.

Within the process to deal with Stone’s motion for a new trial, judge Berman-Jackson knows the petition would involve bringing in Tomeka Hart to her courtroom for questioning.  The judge doesn’t want that damaging political optic prior to delivering her sentence.  Obviously, such an appearance begs the question of how poorly Judge Berman-Jackson handled jury selection.  This CYA is a seriously political and sketchy decision.

Judge Amy Berman-Jackson will pass her sentence on Stone, and then take up the issue of a new trial *AFTER* the sentence is announced.  As a consequence the judge will not carry out execution of the sentence until the Tomeka Hart issues are addressed.  FUBAR.

WASHINGTON – […] In a 12-minute conference call with the defense and prosecution teams on Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson said she will still hand down Stone’s sentence at Thursday’s hearing, but indicated she plans to defer the execution of the sentence until the court addresses Stone’s request for a new trial.

[…] Prosecutors told Jackson they were in favor of moving forward with Thursday’s sentencing as planned. But Seth Ginsburg, a lawyer for Stone, argued they should hold off until the motions before the court are fully addressed.

“This issue goes to the heart of this case,” Ginsburg said. “It should be resolved before any further proceedings are had.”

[…] Two newly assigned prosecutors on the case — John Crabb Jr. and J.P. Cooney — made their debuts on behalf of the government on Tuesday. (read more)

And what is “J.P. Cooney’s most recent claim to public fame?…

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, IG Report Comey, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Spygate, THE BIG UGLY, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

301 Responses to Judicial Shenanigans – Stone Judge Will Deliver Sentence, then Immediately Postpone Execution of Sentence…

1. Alexander Bocephus Hamilton says:

Impeach this Marxist judge. Swine

2. Curt says:

This entire fiasco is the fault of, and the product of, Judge Amy Berman-Jackson. Make no mistake this woman is an Obama appointed leftist activist in a judge’s robe. She has a prior history of leftist activism from the bench. I have sat through many trials both criminal and civil. We know the prosecution and the defense, during jury selection, each have an equal number of peremptory challenges. Obviously, I was not in that courtroom but I would be extremely curious as to how a person like the jury foreman in this case was NOT challenged during jury selection. I read that Judge Berman-Jackson was extremely hard on the defense during jury selection and during the trial. If true, this whole case, and especially Judge Berman-Jackson’s decisions and handling should be subject to judicial review. The jury pool in DC is notoriously left leaning. Mostly government employees who voted something like 95% Clinton in 2016. This was one reason AG Barr was not too keen about bringing the McCabe case in front of a DC jury. The chances of getting a fair trail are almost nil. I am hoping any legal actions brought by John Durham in the future are eventually tried in another jurisdiction…. almost anywhere but in Washington DC!

• inspectorudy says:

I read tonight that someone has vetted the other jurors and not one single one of them are ordinary people. They are all connected to people in the government and several are supposedly liberal lawyers. The article said that not one person was an ordinary worker like a technician or plumber. Since the judge selects the jury in a federal court after the two sides present the answers to their questions, it all falls on this monster of a judge. It will be interesting to see the questions asked and the answers to see how many lies there were. Berman probably just wants to get out of this mess as quickly as she can. F*** Roger Stone!

• Ted Koehl says:

Additionally to Judge Jackson’s apparent bias and lack of good ethics, the question of the Constitutionality of the government to pick and choose court venues far asunder from where the accused, and presumed innocent, American citizen lives.

The Constitution requires a trial and jury of one’s peers. Roger Stone was pulled out of his home in Florida and brought far away to DC where he had zero access to anyone who might support him or obtain information to his cause.

Yet, the government had no such obstacle to their prosecution. At the very least, Stone should have been tried somewhere in the Florida judicial district in which he lived.

Just another example of tyranny. JMHO

• berniekopell says:

The right to a jury trial by one’s “peers” is a myth. The jury must be impartial. See the Sixth Amendment (copied below). Stone’s alleged lying to Congress occurred in DC.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

• sabreman30 says:

100% correct about the DC area and especially Federal employees. I live in the DC area and have to deal with these people.

• TPW says:

So why wasn’t McCabes heard in another jurisdiction? Is Barr that out of the loop ? I am starting to think so and he is starting to realize it.That he has been made out to be a fool by leaving these important decisions up to his underlings only to find out too late.

• John Ostrowski says:

DC is America’s Babylon.

• fillemup01 says:

And let’s not forget that Stone’s “offenses” were manufactured crimes dreamed up by the Herr Weissman/ Herr Mueller cabal, which to my understanding, would not qualify as crimes if the DNC server was not actually hacked. The conventional wisdom now is that it was in fact, NOT hacked, but that the info was downloaded onto a mobile device such as a thumb drive. The FBI tried on three occasions to get to inspect the DNC server but the DNC stonewalled. WHY? Instead of cooperating, the DNC got their hired IT gang, CROWDSTRIKE, to send the FBI a report (redacted at that) affirming the server was hacked. And the FBI was OK with that?? Well the Special Counsel was, enough so that they definitively asserted in their report that indeed the DNC was hacked (of course, by the Russians, who else?). They couldn’t prove it, they had to take CROWDSTRIKE’s word for it. And this corrupt excuse for a judge wouldn’t even let Stone’s defense lawyers go there, questioning the veracity of the DNC server hack, AND THAT WAS (RIGHTLY SO) THE HEART OF STONE’S DEFENSE!! WTH? How is this fair? Obviously, obviously it is not. I guess the Dems are afraid that de-legitimizing the DNC hack would also de-legetimize the whole Special Counsel charade. Of course, the whole world now knows that it was a fraud from it’s very inception, but the Dem’s, along with their propaganda arm (MSM) are afraid to admit it. They hurl their faux outrage freely, their slurs of “racism”, “xenophobism”, “white nationalism”, and whatever else they can think of, to maximum advantage. Their only problem is, they’ve used it so much in the Trump era that their slurs and outrage is meaningless.
      The most perplexing issue to me is how breathtakingly corrupt our MSM is now. I can remember when news organizations would investigate wrong-doing, no matter what their political affinity was. This attempted coup (and affiliated machinations) of our President is the biggest political scandal in the history of our nation and most of the MSM has desperately colluded with the Dems to try to cover it up!

3. Tired of This BS says:

At some point there needs to be mass civil disobedience. We have been playing nice for far too long. I am getting to the point where I’m tired of reading about this. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING. Marches, sit-in’s, I don’t know but this is just too much. I have the same rights as the liberal fascists, however, my rights and those of people who agree with are are not respected or upheld. What is there to do? I vote for President Trump, I will again, but simply its not enough. We need to up our game as conservatives.

• oldguy05 says:

I tried to like your comment but for some reason the like system doesn’t like me!
      I’ve been thinking the same thing. We do nothing. They walk all over us.

I decided to get more involved so volunteered to work at the polls for my town which I started doing this primary. I’ve been writing my Selectmen, Reps, Governor frequently while still commenting online as much as I always have.

I talk to people I meet. I try to boost their morale if needed as well as educate via discussion those who I am able. It doesn’t seem to be enough to me. The left is far more mobilized and organized from what I can see. They are out there, visible, loud and drowning our voices.

I’m no activist, organizer or public speaker, nor do I wish to be. But like you said: What is there to do? We DO need to up our game as conservatives!

• frankbrus says:

Probably the best thing conservatives can do in the current environment is volunteer at election venues to make sure that voting irregularities are spotted and stopped at every step in the voting and counting process. . We need to be there en masse, totally outnumber the fascist/communist activists.

• I have been suggesting just that — mass civil disobedience — ever since I invented the term “Insane Left”, 10 years ago. The sticking point is, who will lead the millions in it? Who will bell the cat? (I have been writing “Who will bell the cat” all this time, too.)

4. AJ. says:

You can’t change facts. Barr is Deep, Deep State, period. Let’s stay in reality here. http://www.patriotortraitor.com/william-pelham-barr/

Trump is playing a dangerous game. He should have never let Flynn go. His only hope is to surround himself with patriots and reformers. Once you understand agenda 2030, nothing is confusing….

5. TwoLaine says:

Uneffingbelievable! On the judges actions and the DOJ idiot they sent.

• As a man thinkth says:

The Deep State-Lawfare Group does not care what you think…or we think…or what we KNOW! They insult our intelligence while provoking our passion for justice….It is obvious that they, in conjunction with the MSM, have been acting as political kamikazes inciting insurrection.

As Sundance points out, the deep state players rotate career assignments enacting specific roles and quickly fade back into the swamp…The entire DOJ team prosecuting Stone has been “up to bat” for the third time…

• Will Hunt says:

They don’t care a whit because they know they don’t have to. After 3+ years of this bizarre travesty the only meaningful action will be complete declassification. Maybe even that won’t help. The facts just don’t matter.

6. davidberetta says:

I’m actually a Juror on a criminal trial currently. This Roger Stone case is not only unbelievable but unacceptable and pathetically lacks logic. The court and the Judge are incompetent and corrupt!

I see no legitimate excuse in how a rabid Trump hating idiot juror could have skirted all the rules in this unless….you pick the excuse…

Sadly…the DC…Federal Court System is something fully irreparable (as well as any court system in ANY democrat controlled are of the Nation). It is fully corrupt and politicized.

I encourage ANYBODY, who encounters such areas of political corruption of the legal system, to plead the Corruption charge and be excused from participating in the corrupt en-devour of “Justice”.

• Julian says:

If the FBI is involved in your case at all would hope you disregard any and all evidence presented by them with prejudice – and maker it known to others why!

• davidberetta says:

Nice. WE THE PEOPLE NEED to starve the beast in that respect.

Democrats want to crash the Justice System….Lets help them! Lets crash it just for them. They already have fellow-traveler imbeciles wreaking havoc in their mismanaged Democrat areas of the USA.

We can rebuild it just like we did after they wanted slavery!

Democrats are a destructive gaggle of destructive minded people. The majority of them have no idea what anarchy is or what it entails… Lets let them live their dream. Like children…they have to learn the hard way.

Fortunately I live in a fully Conservative area in California and I’m fully “armed”. Sadly I have some family that willfully lives behind “enemy lines”.

• Raptors2020 says:

David:
          Jonah Goldberg, in his great book Liberal Fascism, pointed out all leftists are ideologically expected to “Immanentize the Eschaton”, which means bring on the end times.
          Almost all leftists are nihilists and anarchists. James O’Keefe caught Bernie Bros Kyle Jurek promising mass violence if they lose. And what would that change?

• davidberetta says:

Democrat leftism will eventually get it’s wish as well as it’s just reward. These mindless drones have no idea how bad it will affect…effect their party.

Look at their current leadership (each one of them), and the continual missteps, ignorance, idiotic behavior(s), dimb-azzed comments, etc…

This is a political party filled with a history of racism, brutality, slavery and bigotry….history proves such. I have no idea how any rational human being could (still be), brain washed into supporting such group of misfits.

A pattern of terrible policies, anti-American behaviors and anti-liberty behaviors is what the Democrat Party represents. It is what it clearly is..

• Jonah Goldberg is a worm unworthy of the word “great”. A never-trumper alcoholic pig, and don’t ask me how I really feel about him.

He should reimburse all the fools who bought his books or his anti-National Review act.

His poor mother Lucienne probably cannot show her humiliated face in public, with such a jewel of a son.

• “Let’s let them live their dreams…”

For Evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing.

“Where have all the flowers gone…

When will they ever learn?
          When will they e-ever learn?

• nimrodman says:

No, I’m pretty sure you’d be in trouble if you did that, likely contempt of court and other violations

The time to take that kind of stance is during jury selection when you’re asked “is there anything that would prevent you from being an impartial juror in this case?”

You’d clearly state your misgivings about FBI trustworthiness based on what you’ve seen in publicized cases and behavior and that you’re predisposed to disregard whatever they present.

Then you’d likely be dismissed from jury duty, for that case at least.

I’m no lawyer and I slept in my own frikkin’ bed last night, so you’d want a more qualified opinion than mine, but …

• nimrodman says:

… in reply to Julian above

… disregard any and all evidence presented by them with prejudice – and make it known to others why!

• InAz says:

I received a jury summons for federal court. I so very much hope I am picked for a jury and very much hope the FIB is involved.

7. dasantacroce says:

Justice has been kidnapped and hidden behind the law. Hal Holbrook in the movie “Star Chamber”.

• American Heritage says:

The term “activist judge” says it all. Either judges understand the laws and follow them faithfully/objectively, or there is no justice. SCJ Soto-Major said in her confirmation hearing that the Supreme Court could benefit from the influence of a “wise Latina,” such as she. I was aghast at how inappropriate that attitude was for a judge who presumably believed in the Constitution as the ultimate standard in American law. Subjective attitudes and feelings based on ones cultural influences should be entirely immaterial. That goes double for political beliefs.

8. ezgoer says:

Political activist judge Jackson will sentence Stone, harshly … then tell him to appeal it from his prison cell. Watch.

9. I hope her reason is as clear to you as it is to me.

In her sentencing decision (which by the way has been going through focus group testing and review by the WaPo and Ny Times) she is going to rip into Trump and Barr and praise the intelligence, courage, and brilliance of the 4 prosecutors. As you stated she can’t have the corrupt jurors problems divert attention from her attack.

I would guess she will use dictator, corrupt, liar, fascist, divider, obstruction (she will say; “you are not going to obstruct lynchings, I mean obstruct justice in my court”) misogynist, and depending on the lunar cycle probably toss in some “Trump is insane” comments because every 4-5 weeks the “Trump is Insane” talking point re-emerges.

10. Dim Osmab says:

J.P. Cooney is new Jessie Liu

11. kleen says:

I saw this coming and I posted about it earlier.

I think Barr was looking for a way out with that interview. He doesn’t want to expose the corruption but there’s too much out already. So, he wants out.

Reports: Barr Considering Resigning Over Trump Tweets, ‘Interference’ in DOJ

12. kleen says:

Reports breaking Tuesday night by The Washington Post and CNN state that Attorney General William Barr has told associates he is considering resigning over President Trump’s tweets and ‘interference’ with the Department of Justice.

• delighteddeplorable says:

“Considering” in political-speak most likely means it’s a done deal. This combined with POTUS’ comment in the presser before he left for CA is curious. POTUS acknowledged that he probably is making Barr’s job more difficult with the tweets. More to come, for sure.

• kleen says:

We are out of time for another AG to come in and do something before November.

They successfully ran the clock.

• Les D says:

If true, dovetails with Sundance’s long piece ending with Bar needed to “Turn Around” and face us. Or go.

• Julian says:

If this is true Trump needs to nominate who he actually wants as AG – Sidney Powell, Joe DiGenova etc. and make his support of McConnell & Graham (Senate Judiciary) in their Senate races continent in his nomination getting approved.

If they can’t get Trump’s nomination through the Senate he should actively campaign against their reelection because of their “utter lack of support” in instituting MAGA.

A new AG fight could actually be a great opportunity for Trump against McConnell & Graham in particular.

• nimrodman says:

– 10-month temporary appointment first
          – nominate later
          (Sidney)

• nimrodman says:

… ah, no – on re-reading I’m better appreciating your leverage scheme … yeah, that speaks for earlier action more than later, after 10 months, although he could still do the temporary appoint RIGHT NOW to not lose any speed and nominate immediately after

• nimrodman says:

… essentially, get her to work immediately and start the nomination/approval process to run in subsequent months while she’s on the job and on the hunt, yet still retaining the McConnell / Graham leverage you outlined

• Julian says:

*contingent on.

Put McConnell & Graham under pressure and in the pressure cooker to test their support for President Trump.

I would particularly like to see Miss Lindsey go on Hannity/Maria whoever and explain why the Senate Judiciary Committee was rejecting President Trump’s AG pick.

Would Hannity actually grill him? haha.

Who am I kidding eh.

• icehole3 says:

Last President who put in an AG he liked was JFK, got them both killed. They will kill an AG.

• Issy says:

Uhh No. Trump is going to help elect democrats to the Senate, who will only be too happy to remove him from office the next time the house impeaches if the republicans cannot get a majority in the house. I don’t think so. As sorry as some of these republicans are, he needs them. It’s political reality.

I think Sidney Powell is a brilliant defense attorney, but that doesn’t mean she would be a good AG for a variety of reasons. diGenova has the prosecutorial credentials, but I think he is more talk than anything.

I think we better allow Trump to handle his AG. I’m not sure I believe his full support of Barr, but there is an upcoming election, another political reality. I don’t think we will know until after his reelection.

• TPW says:

Exactly why PT keeps talking about ALL that integrity Barr has…..rubbing it in his face …that he has none…..Love the way PT pays back handed compliments….making it even more difficult for Barr to screw citizens in favor of the institutions.

13. Richie says:

Reports breaking Tuesday night by The Washington Post, CNN and ABC News state that Attorney General William Barr has told associates he is considering resigning over President Trump’s tweets and ‘interference’ with the Department of Justice.

14. i see over on tgp that barr is thinking of resigning.so thats within the window for appointing an acting AG.to sit in until election.

15. AJ. says:

“ The Washington Times report also offers a clue as to what Spence may have done for the CIA, as it cited sources that had claimed that Spence had spoken of smuggling cocaine into the U.S. from El Salvador, an operation that he claimed had involved U.S. military personnel. Given the timing of these comments from Spence, Spence’s powerful connections, and the CIA’s involvement in the exchange of cocaine for weapons in the Iran Contra scandal, his comments may have been much more than just boasts intended to impress his party guests.

One of the most critical parts of the scandal surrounding Spence, however, was the fact that he had been able to enter the White House late at night during the George H.W. Bush administration with young men whom the Washington Times described as “call boys.”

Spence later stated that his contacts within the White House, which allowed him and his “call boys” access, were “top level” officials and he specifically singled out George H.W. Bush’s then-National Security Advisor Donald Gregg. Gregg had worked at the CIA since 1951 before he resigned in 1982 to become National Security Advisor to Bush, who was then vice president. Prior to resigning from his post at the CIA, Gregg had worked directly under William Casey and, in the late 1970s, alongside a young William Barr in stonewalling the congressional Pike Committee and Church Committee, which investigated the CIA beginning in 1975. Among the things that they were tasked with investigating were the CIA’s “love traps,” or sexual blackmail operations used to lure foreign diplomats to bugged apartments, complete with recording equipment and two-way mirrors.

Barr would later become Bush’s Attorney General, rising to that post yet again under Trump. Furthermore, Barr’s father worked for the precursor to the CIA, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) and recruited a young Jeffrey Epstein, then a high school drop-out, to teach at the elite Dalton School, from which Epstein was later fired. A year prior to hiring Epstein, Donald Barr published a science fiction fantasy novel about sex slavery. Notably, the same year Donald Barr hired Epstein, his son was working for the CIA. Bill Barr has refused calls to recuse himself from the Epstein case, even though he worked at the same law firm that has represented Epstein in the past.”

16. AJ. says:

Looks like a temple….. check out the cover of Papa Barr’s Space Relations

17. Liked by 3 people

18. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Still Standing with Michael Caputo
    Pardon Roger Stone (Ep.58)

Michael Caputo|2/14/2020

Topics: Building the case for pardoning Roger Stone * Mueller prosecutor Aaron Zelinsky leaves Stone case * “Classic Rebound Trump” * Swamp Monsters … and much, much more hard-hitting political commentary!

19. Ish Kabibble says:

J P Cooney strikes again. Collusion between agencies? Possibly be an asset?

20. As a man thinkth says:

21. If the Judge sentences first she changes appellate rights,standards of appeal and ability to stay incarceration..

• WES says:

Looseends:. Thank you for your comment. I suspected judge Jackson’s move was based solely upon limiting Stone’s future legal rights, the same way judge Sullivan has ruled with Flynn.

22. Kristin DeBacco says:

Did anyone catch Laura Ingraham tell our president to lay off the tweeting? To let Barr fo his job. Lee Zeldin agreed.

23. JohnCasper says:

Do you miss me yet?
    – Jeff Sessions

I sure do given that Barr is so corrupt. At least Sessions wasn’t corrupt anyway.

24. GTOGUY says:

If she was smart, she would give him 2 years in jail and then suspend that for a 5 year probation period. That would probably satisfy Stone and The President and she gets to sentence a Trump supporter to prison. But she is a Liberal, so she will give him the max sentence she can get away with and take her kudos from the leftist media.

25. JohnCasper says:

Barr is all ready to resign if Trump offers any criticism of whatever sentence the corrupt to the bone judge renders.

26. kleen says:

DEVELOPING: Durham Expands Probe Into Special Counsel’s Activities – Interviews Several FBI Investigators Who Worked on Mueller’s Team

27. I find it deeply disgusting that a judge is so engaged in crass, craven, callous, political – rather than judicial, just, human, and humane – thinking.

I’d say the same if the judge was a “conservative” one delivering ideological decisions; however, nowadays the lefto-judges are the ones who sin this way, 95% if not 100% of them.

As a corollary, I find Ms. Berman-Jackson in contempt of human decency. She is a deeply repugnant, unhonored attempt at a human being. She is worse than a mere garden variety criminal, because she commits crimes with the “authority vested in me”.

I know there is little I can do about this, but I do believe that this REALITY has to be noted, for the record.

28. fine then trump appoints guiliani as AG and liberal heads explode!

29. TwoLaine says:

It seems to me that the judge wants to start a war.

30. i see general counsel for the dept of national intelligence is resigning,and the acting DNI joe maguire has to depart his position by march 11th so PDJT might get to appoint someone more friendly so to speak.

31. paper doll says:

If Barr says it’s me or the tweets, then don’t let the door hit you in the bag pipes on your way out big fella

• lcsteel says:

What he did the other day by telling a reporter that he can’t do his job because of the presidents tweets is in my opinion reason enough to fire him and should be done as soon as it is politically possible to get a better replacement.

• paper doll says:

Indeed. By this action, Barr seems to be asking to be fired, which of course would make him a hero to the left and able to enjoy retirement ….oh and a book deal. The tweets importance cannot be overstated. If they were not effective, they would not be under constant attack.

32. lcsteel says:

I suspect the jury questionnaire form would blow this wide open. It may have been altered though

33. Kimmy K says:

I haven’t read the 200+ comments yet…sorry if someone already commented:

Does the Just Us dept always have to be so in our face with this cr*p?

It’s absolutely infuriating the two tiered system we have (or put up with) while I bet they’re laughing about it!!

Example: Pages tweet to Andy…
    SPIT

34. Sammy Hains says:

Ya’ll fell for FAKE NEWS… again!
    DOJ pushes back at reports Barr considered quitting over Trump tweets

I just wish Barr would have come out and said straight up that the media is lying yet again.

• Julian says:

They’ve said this type of thing before. General Kelly has no intention of resigning. President Trump has no intention of firing Rex Tillerson. Remember those denials? There were plenty of them – and guess what – the Administration lied.

• Sammy Hains says:

You sound like a Democrat.

• lcsteel says:

He sounds like a prog.

• Sammy Hains says:

I reject using the labels like: liberal, progressive, socialist, etc.

We should always say DEMOCRAT.

Because only DEMOCRAT appears on the ballot. We’ve been giving DEMOCRATS a free pass for 30 years now with this “liberal” and “progressive” nonsense.

You may notice Democrats never call their political opponents “conservatives.” They call them REPUBLICANS. Always.

Democrats have consistently been winning the language war, because they study how to use language most effectively. It’s time Republicans learn how as well.

35. Sammy Hains says:

36. zekness says:

Yes, this is more than just sketchy….

I am doing some research right now. I’ve poured through hundreds of cases already..

I cannot locate one single case where a federal judge, knowing that jury conflict exists that damages due process, will

a. deliver a sentence FIRST…

b. then immediately postpone the execution of that sentence…

c. And in then hold some kind of inquiry (?) to “resolve” the matter of the jury conflict.

I think this is more than just some kind of stunt..this is creating ADDITIONAL judicial irregularities on top of one that already exists.

can someone here that has the time, help out. Look for any case where this has happened before.

I’ll be spending the next several hours and tomorrow all day looking for it.

I will be filing a complaint to the federal court clerk…to get it on record

I will also contact the House of Representatives and challenge them to investigate for a possible article 2 impeachment inquiry.

I will also include the same complaint to the senate

I will also be sending this complaint to the defendants counsel and also this judge directly

I will also be sending this to AG barr for him to take this case to investigate a civil rights complaint.

I will be sending all of these by certified mail and also by email.

notice:

Pursuant to title 28, chapter 16 of the United States Code applies here.

Examples of specific instances of judicial misconduct include:

The use of a harsh and angry tone and demeanor,
    Excessive arrogance,
    Lack of impartiality,
    Incompetence,
    Improper political or even charitable or fund-raising activities,
    Sexually harassing conduct,
    Off-the-record, private communication with a litigant about a pending case,
    Criminal conduct,
    Conflict of interest,
    An ethnic or racial slur,
    Physical or mental disability,
    Bankruptcy or insolvency,
    Misuse of prestige of office,
    Allowing cameras in the courtroom,
    Receiving a bribe or gift from a litigant,
    Making it public comment on a pending case or which shows prejudgment
    Failure to recuse oneself in an appropriate case, and
    Administrative mismanagement such as a failure to render a judgment in a reasonable amount of time.

my complaint is this judge is committed the following misconduct:

a. Lack of impartiality (she fails to rule objectively or even place this trial on pause until the heavy and weight matter of reconciling what appears to be by all accounts a serious jury conflict that has demolished due process rights for the defendants to have a fair and equal trial with an impartial jury)
    b. Conflict of interest (she played a role in selecting the jury, failed to notice the impartiality issue with jury, and now that a jury conflict exist exists and she has knowledge of the strong indication of it, this judge is in a clear state of conflict over holding any impartial authority to handle this case. She’s in it above here ear-balls! and is still going forward on the most critical and significant effect to the defendant’s rights to a fair trial.)
    c. Failure to recuse oneself in an appropriate case (she IS aware of the conflict of interest, and is not only not accepting responsibility but is continuing the render judgement over it and failing to recuse even temporarily to determine if the jury conflict erodes the trial against the defendants rights to a fair trial…at the very least it’s the responsibility of the judge to commence FIRST a means to determine the nature of the jury conflict, resolve it FIRST…and then go from there…she has it completely backwards…)

37. Tazok says:

The Judge shall now be known as ‘the Queen of Hearts’:

‘It’s a pun!’ the King added in an offended tone, and everybody laughed, ‘Let the jury consider their verdict,’ the King said, for about the twentieth time that day.

‘No, no!’ said the Queen. ‘Sentence first—verdict afterwards.’

‘Stuff and nonsense!’ said Alice loudly. ‘The idea of having the sentence first!’

38. Roy Jennings says:

For another Trump it looks like more of a BOHICA, rather than a FUBAR.

39. Lyn says:

WTOP, the 24/7 radio news station in DC, talked about the planned sentencing ahead of discussions for a new trial. But of course, they didn’t mention the reason there is a request for a new trial. Figures.

40. I am saving this post, Sundance. That final, J.P. Cooney memo nails the rat…nails them all, behind him.

41. keystonekon says:

Why not pronounce a sentence of time served? I thought she’d already jailed Mr. Stone.
    Optics, my fat posterior! He never should have been a courtroom to begin with. The entire issue is maddening and frightening. This could happen any, or all of us!

42. keystonekon says:

43. keystonekon says:

44. keystonekon says:

45. Auwtsnae says:

I’m guessing that the judge will offer Stone a deal that’s too good to pass up.

If the deal is enticing enough, Stone drop his motion for a new trial and the judge doesn’t need to deal with the embarrassment of having the biased jury foreperson testify.

46. richq11 says:

Richard Gere I think said it best in the movie Primal Fear: “If you want justice, go to a whorehouse; if you want to get f**ked, go to court.”

47. TwoLaine says:

This virtually ensures Roger’s case will be overthrown on appeal, and she is tainting the future jury pool. They will have to move the trial next time.