Devin Nunes appears with Lou Dobbs and breaks the news on national media the nomination of former DC Attorney Jessie Liu was withdrawn.  Mr. Nunes went on to discuss the issues around the DOJ and Deep State resistance effort and then contrasts the sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone against the 30-day sentence for SSCI Security Director James Wolfe.

Additionally, Representative Nunes notes this is only the beginning of sunlight upon the dirty lawyers who organized within the Mueller probe…. and there will be much more to come.

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Abusive Cops, AG Bill Barr, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2020, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, Impeachment, Lawfare, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Spygate, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

286 Responses to Devin Nunes in Wolverine Mode: This is Only The Beginning of Sunlight on The Mueller Team…

1. Richie says:

The swamp works in mysterious ways.

2. soozword says:

He has a long history of supporting amnesties and more visa workers. https://www.numbersusa.com/content/my/congress/1090/gradescoresheet/

This is why I always cringe when I hear people promote him as a future presidential candidate. Yes, he has been a hero in fighting this coup, but it takes more than that to get my vote. Demography is destiny….

• William Schneider says:

Nunes is hardly a promoter of amnesty just because he is open to more visas for worlkers in the US. He is after all in farm country. The man must be elected or he is done serving the country as congressman. this coup could destroy our country as we know it. His work to stop the coup makes him a true hero and deserving of our vote and prayers and honor. I wish we had more of his ilk in gov. Only Jesus was perfect-and he did not need to be elected!!

• soozword says:

He has supported amnesty proposals by voting for them. A mass amnesty would hurt ALL of the U.S. so he is putting his farm and the farmers around him first before ALL of the rest of us. And I bet he gets huge donations for that support. If you don’t understand and appreciate “demography is destiny” then so be it, but I do and would never vote for him as long as he is helping the COC destroy America by supporting this foreign invasion.

• hoosiertruthfan says:

While I am sympathetic to being a single issue voter, I am not.

Nunes has been an absolute warrior on the abuses by the alphabet soup departments in our government. He did so at a time when few even had an inkling how atrocious things were. Fewer still were willing to admit it and even fewer still were willing to take action.
          He’s been under sustained attacks from leftists, dems, the media and even had his call logs released to Schiffty.

He was not cowed by the attacks on him. He stuck with exposing the corruption and nefarious activities even when awful things were said of him and his family.
          For that he will always have my admiration and thanks.

• soozword says:

Great for you, then hoosier! You have your hero to worship. It’s not that I don’t appreciate his recent heroism but I take a larger, more balanced view (in my opinion, of course).

Immigration is NOT a single issue but affects ALL aspects of our society: culture, schools, crime, governance, traffic, jobs, welfare, etc. It may be one word but it has thousands of words of impact.

• hoosiertruthfan says:

As I said, I am not unsympathetic to your stance on immigration. My view is that unless we clear out the cabal targeting Republicans and our President, we have zero chance of effectively addressing immigration.

Nunes has been a stalwart advocate for sunlight on all the abuses within these agencies.

• fangdog says:

As Nunes I was a farmer in California the question isn’t Mexican labor or American labor. The answer is Hispanic labor or no labor. However, it has to be legal and legal Work Visa’s are the answer. Americans will choose welfare over Ag labor nor do Americans have the work ethic required for farm labor in the first place.

• Sherri Young says:

What was so wrong with the brasero program anyway?

• fangdog says:

The Bracero program was absolutely perfect for everyone …..the farmer and the migrant worker. The problem at the time, the Mexican government was taxing the Mexican worker approximately half what he made in the US..This put it back to being the Mexican worker better off working in the US illegal rather than in the Bracero program.

• Magabear says:

So you would allow a demonrat to win his seat due to his imperfection on that one issue? Brilliant!

With thinking like this, we will get PDJT removed from office.

• soozword says:

I don’t live in his district so my opinion does not come into play unless he runs for president in 2024. In the meantime he has four years to improve his immigration record. He has learned to step up and be courageous when it comes to corruption, so I hope he will do the same on immigration and not just do the COC bidding.

• RoninInCA says:

I live in his district.. An I’d take bullet for the Devin or his family.. When no one would stand up for PDJT.. There was this one guy who stood in the gap.. An that’s Congressman Devin Nunes..

I get your view on immigration.. I’m much of the same mind set.. Family farms are disappearing in the Central Valley.. We need a strong migrant worker program similar to what it once was.. IMO..

• William Schneider says:

I would take a bullet for Devin and I don’t even live near his district. Go Devin!!

• soozword says:

A few years ago I read a long scholarly report on how the old Bracero program and those after it were rife with corruption. All three parties, farmers, workers and bureaucrats, were dishonestly abusing the program. Many of the “farms” were nothing more than human smuggling operations so the workers could disappear into surrounding communities. I remember one typical example where all three entities conspired to allow thousands of workers to disappear over one summer on a tiny 5-acre “farm”. Wish I could find that article again because it made quite an impression on me. There is so much romance about how great the old Bracero program worked that I now know is largely nonsense, except of course for the human traffickers. Just wish I could find that article to help dispel those wishful, and ultimately destructive, assumptions.

• William Schneider says:

Again Megabear you make great point. throw out Nunes a warrior for the president to bring in a democrat who loves true amnesty and hates Trump.. True visionary indeed. Please open your eyes to the real big picture. If the coup succeeds the Republic goes to hell fast. Nunes is fighting the real Goliath here. Immigrating is importand issue -but not the only issue for damn sure.

• Richie says:

He will be out of a job too unless real progress is made to stop the low info foreign national invasion. A Republican supporting amnesty/visas is not going to save him regardless.

• jebg46 says:

I donate a monthly $10 to sustain Nunes through these very serious times.

• Richie says:

I’m glad. Enjoy it while it lasts. Lost a bunch more Republicans in 2016. Its a one party state mostly due to illegal immigration. It is the primary fuel for the lefts adgenda. That and race baiting.

3. Bogeyfree says:

Why is no one picking up on another great Sundance point…….

“A nomination would not be withdrawn unless someone in the pipeline asked the nominee if the issues at hand were indeed accurate.”

Meaning did someone asked her the Sundance questions?

And if so, isn’t the only answer that might cause the nomination to be pulled be a YES answer?

And if that is so, then does Barr and Durham now know it all and do they possibly have a witness??

I wonder what RR is thinking right about now?

• magoo622 says:

It appears to me, (could be wrong). He set her up. He got her to move in a non public manner and then up her up for a slot then cut her legs out. Add that to the list of questions I would ask the president if I ever got the opportunity to play gold with him and Rush. Art of War: Know your enemy know yourself

• magoo622 says:

typo: ” then put up her up”

• jeffsn4 says:

Possibly. I would bet on Trump just now finding about about that slimeball by watching Lou Dobbs. Don’t take this as me bashing Trump, I just really don’t think he sees how deep this goes. If he knew a long time ago then Liu, Wray, Barr and several others would have been gone a LONG time ago. Especially Wray, that guy is 100% deep state as hell and it’s OBVIOUS. There’s literally no reason he should still be the FBI director.

• mugzey302 says:

Yes, I think that’s his strategy, that’s how he works. He allows people room to show their true colors, allows the American people (those who aren’t watching CNN) to see it, then he makes his move. I am so jealous of his patience! He is the King of “The Persistence” !!

• Dutchman says:

They are almost all lawyers, in Congress. They go by the “never ask a qurstion, when you don’t know how the witness (or nominee) will answer.

Instead of Depositions, they use,’staff interviews’, and Dobbs isn’t the ONLY one in DC, reading Sundance.

So, when they read Sundances breakdown, asked Lui about it, and realised “Houston, we have a problem!”

Was it the WH, or Congress?
      Does it matter?

Actually, Sundance has been laying this material out there, for months.
      PERHAPS PDJT used this as a way to get her out of DOJ, we’ll never know for sure.
      Thats why its called a swamp. Below water line, the water is murky, clouded with silt. Hard to see whats going on.

Above, almost as bad, with fog, swamp gas, fetid dank air. Is that a vine, or a constricter, hanging from that tree?

Is that a floating log, or an alligator?
      Very hard to discern whats what.

But, Lui is apperently out of DOJ, and short of being fitted for bilateral bracelets, this is a GREAT outcome.

Kinda sorta starting to feel like a counterpunch is finally coming.

I noticed in the presser today, on STEM and military, that he said something like “I haven’t asked for details on these prosecutions, WHICH I AM FULLY ENTITLED TO DO. You would all be surprised just how little I have been involved in this.”

Setting up to say he certainly COULD get more involved.

He CAN get very involved in the operations of the DOJ; He is the top law enforcement officer in the country.

READ the oath of office he takes. If you accept that he has the legal and constitutional authority to prrsonally take charge of the DOJ (which he DOES) than he certainly has the legal and constitutional authority to call Barr into his office, and ask him;

“What the HE!! is going on at DOJ and FBI!”

“Whats UP with Flynn, Stone, and these other cases stemming from Mueller?”

“If they knew, 2 months before Mueller was appointed, that there was no Russia collusion, then ALL of these cases stemming from Mueller are tainted.
      And, if ANY evidence used in any of these cases stemmed from the Carter Page Fisa, thats ANOTHER way these cases were tainted.
      And if, the FBI and prosecutors suppressed exculpatory evidence, thats yet a THIRD way these cases were tainted.
      So, Mr. AG, why in the HELL is your DOJ continueing to prosecute these cases, like Flynn and Stone?
      And what the Hell do you plan on doing about the cases which have already been adjudicated? PapaD, Manafort and Cohen?
      HOW the Hell, EXACTLY, do you intend to clean up this mess?
      And, while we’re at it, what the F*ck happened with EPSTIEN?
      WHAT, exactly has DURHAM been doing?”

• TarsTarkas says:

Have to let as many pockets of poison bubble up out of the swamp on their own. Stir up the water, and you lose track of the cottonmouths lurking within.

POTUS, Barr, Durham et all have one shot at this. I’m sure they know it. Any mistrial, hiccup, jury nullification, etc. and it all goes south. At this point I have to trust the Great Improviser’s abilities.

• John-Y128 says:

G.D. right, AG Barr has had his head up his arse, he should of have canned those Mueller hack lawyers when Mueller left and appointed more people than just Durham to get to the bottom of this ‘leftist’ fiasco. Wake up William!

• jeffsn4 says:

You should look up Barr’s history. He is NOT the one to expose the deep state and so far he’s done nothing but cover things up. Shocker.

• Dutchman says:

Its not a matter of waking up, its a matter of WILL.
          And, its not a matter of the AG, its,a matter of Congress, specifically Senate,Dems.

As long as theycsend clear messages, in swampspeak, that they don’t want the coup exposed, no AG, confirmed BY them, is going to pursue it.

• MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

The intent was to get him to obstruct justice…period. How they treated Manafort was pathetic for any sane person to have seen but the intent was to get Donald to react. Donald Trump has to be the cleanest person on the planet. Very few would have survived all the investigating done by the useless and pathetic cabal. They never expected to come out with nothing after all the schemes that had going.

We’ll see soon what Barr is all about for he too has been challenged by the 4 lawyers on Tuesday.

• Dwayne Diesel says:

Mitch, I agree. I have stated on several other posts now that I think the Liu thing, the firing of the 70 NSC employees, 4 DOJ resignations, and similar action has been in the works for sometime. But, Trump previously couldn’t counter because the Dems had him tied up in constant investigations and would use the “obstruction” shield. That shield is gone for now until they fabricate something else to investigate.

I think we start to see some action. I truly don’t think anyone will go to jail. They will not do their jobs and jail Senators, Reps, and other government employees because it would look too bad.

• glenndc says:

As I have mentioned previously, I commend you to read Machiavelli’s “The Prince” to reach a different vantage point for evaluating current events.
          There are probably a handful or fewer critical paths available to PDJT and his people to bring this to a successful conclusion, however success be defined. To put it differently, there is a caravan of camels that has to thread the eye of this needle, and only one chance to do it right. All i can say with certainty is that i don’t know what is going on, nor why particular courses of action have been taken, so I wait, hoping with bated breath.
          In the meantime, did you all listen to PDJT in NH? I think he no longer feels bound by the threat of accusations of obstruction and things are about to get very interesting. Do you realize that three times he affirmed that BHO should be impeached, yes impeached, for lying to us about the affordable care act? And that he specifically praised Barr and expressed deep satisfaction with him?

• cccp3-o says:

They’ve always known it all.
      Think Admiral Rogers and NSA.
      It has to be rolled out this way.
      Trust PDT.

4. FPCHmom says:

You can tell we’re winning when Rolcon dude shows up to tag-team comment with himself.

5. Abe says:

Wow can we fast forward on this stuff. The whole world knows the past admins are neck deep in corruption. World knows T has the goods. The slow roll I really don’t think is needed anymore. Of course the main question imo is what traps have they put in place as they go down…

• ann says:

Exactly, Abe.

The DoJ’s cryptic nonannouncements and passivity when confronted with obvious criminal conduct ivy individuals of high status led to this toxic milieu of unchecked lawless corroded governance.

If American had a functioning counterintelligence, Crowdstrike would never have been involved, & Clinton’s poisonous slander would never have seen the light of 4ay.

The unpunished leaks, deep prolonged intell penetration & contamination and Biden style de facto extortion is normalised .

Rationalies for lack of action such as it will be portrayed as political vengeance by outraged Democrats/Uniparty , or too disruptive, the sky will fall down if the truth was admitted hold zero water. The sky already fell down,

To save face & pose as legitimate stakeholders, Americans are subjected to intensive mass media psychological warefarec.

DoJ Bureau complete absence enables Resist to incite paranoia & violence, IMO, they own a piece of culpablility for Scalise type shootiings.

Justice Dept is supposed to supply truth & sanity, not falsehoods and this miserable excuse of a formerly civil & functional society.

national security and legitimate fed LE is a bitter farce in DC’s lawless toxic culture.

Final Warning: Do Your Damn Job!

6. MAGADJT says:

Anybody seen this little soundbite today? This is intriguing.

7. magoio622 says:

Learn to pick your battles. I’ll cut him slack on your complaint if he continues to expose the B.S. thats occurred the last 4-5 years. The entire lot need to be exposed. What he is battling IS at the heart of our Republic. Trump will take care of the border issue in a more effective way. He doesnt need Nunes vote.

• William Schneider says:

You are right on magoio. Trump will handle the border quite well. Nunes is battling the real enemy within.

• zorrorides says:

I believe Sooz is showing us the big picture. Maybe Devin Nunes votes for these bad amnesty bills as an effort to support his California constituents and agriculture, and protect his reelection. His wrong stance on immigration is the only reason I know of for why I want someone else as future President. If Devin said, “I’ve evolved on that”, I’d give him a pass.

8. The Sentencing Trap they set for Barr (and the President) is straight out of the Weissman playbook, where they sat around for two years trying to bait the Prez into something they could call “Obstruction”. Forcing Barr to step in to reduce the 9-year recommendation (James Wolfe got two months!) is the same thing–they’re trying to create an .”Obstruction”-beef.

ps: Targeting Barr is a good sign!

• Dutchman says:

Targeting Barr, to the extent they are, is only tangential.
      They are targeting PDJT, as always.
      Still trying to go for that obstruction beef; “PDJT is pressuring Barr to make DOJ decisions on political considerations.”

Not going to work, any more than any of the other Lawfare (Acme Nefarious plans, Inc.)
      But, they keep trying.

• trapper says:

I checked in on MSNBC to see how their election coverage was (I doubled their viewership) and their heads were exploding over the four Stone prosecutor resignations. They don’t get it. They will never get it.

• ann says:

“They don’t get it”
        Trapper, it’s a refusal to admit reality. In my opinion. MSNBC et al. are intellectually dishonest.

If hard news journalistic community enforced standards that are expected of other professions, physicians, accountants, scientists, etc. 90 percent of talking heads, writers and editors would disappear. journalists lost self respect. And being Toadies isn’t exactly prestigious either. Ha!

• MitchRyderDetroitWheels says:

You’re arrow is going the wrong way….they do get it….they don’t give a sh*t about Bernie winning anything at this point when it comes to getting the Donald. Besides they’re just as much a part of the corruption as the 4 lawyers. It’s the same F team just a different day.

• willthesuevi says:

“Targeting Barr is a good sign!”. Yes they are that desperate.

I think that might be a mistake on their part. I am not sold on Barr as a complete white hat, as most of you know.

BUT, I think tangling with that guy would be like wrestling with a rattle snake. Just when you think it’s all under control, that head whips around and takes a chunk out of your backside. Then you look up and your buddy is running away because he knows what you are going to ask him to do.

I agree. Targeting Barr would be good for us and a monumental miscalculation on the part of the left.

9. BitterC says:

Trump does it again!
    🙂
    The left is screaming Jessie Liu is being punished for Roger Stone too.

The media and the Democrats are going to end up having to cover James Wolfe & (better be) Awan Brothers. 🙂

• Sherri Young says:

• Sundance could tell you the likely “sources” affiliation. The 3 major leaker organizations were FBI, CIA and DOJ, and each prefers to use a different media outlet to leak through, I think Sundance identified FBI with CNN, CIA with Washington Post, and DOJ with the New York Times — but I can’t really remember if that’s right, and I can’t find, quickly, Sundances statements on this (I think one could go through Sundances many posts, and reconstruct for themselves who was likely responsible for leaks to each of the outlets). If I am remembering correctly, the “sources” here would be all too likely to be CIA. — the main player in the coup attempt, throughout.

Sundance might want to mention this, and what it might mean about the desperate snake CIA — the Supreme Snake, shall we say — striking out any way it can to keep its coup going.

10. TarsTarkas says:

Has Schumer’s blast mail to the 74 IG’s re the Vindman removals gotten any response? Legally now, but of course POTUS could burp and it would be considered abusive behavior.

• Dutchman says:

By the way, some have pointed out how all Dem Senators voted against Barr confirmation, and have said “Why would this be, if Barr is swamp?”

So that they could paint him as “Political” and “doing Trumps bidding”, as part of making a case for obstruction against PDJT. And Senate leadership, IMHO of BOTH parties, are in on it.

• TarsTarkas says:

Right now in DC party solidarity and retaining power is more important than obeying the law of the Constitution. With a 52.5-47.5 majority POTUS has to walk a tight line between getting things done and keeping the Swamp at bay. Republicans support him mainly because they are very aware that once the Democrats fully control Congress they will never willingly cede power to them again.

• Dutchman says:

Good one. I assume the .5 is Romney? He’s half assed, thats certain.
          I think the politicians in DC already know PDJT is going tovwin, win by a wide margin, and have enormous coat tails.
          McCarthy is,already shifting around committee chairmanships, in anticipation of being SotH.
          So, PDJT doesn’t need to wait until after the election, to start spending SOME of the political capital his victory produces.
          And I THINK he is starting to strategically invest that capital, now.

• Sherri Young says:

Kevin McCarthy had to move people around because Doug Collins has announced his candidacy for senator. Collins could not be ranking member on the judiciary committee and run for the senate seat.

• Dutchman says:

Yes, I know, putting Jordan in the chair.
              But just as Nanzi KNEW she would be getting the gavel from Ryan, and planned accordingly, McCarthy KNOWS he is getting it, knows PDJT is the reason why, and is planning just like Nanzi did.

• BitterC says:

Any AG that does what needs to be done will be labeled “political” and “doing Trump’s being”.

So far, so good, with Barr

• Dutchman says:

Well, i agree with your first part, on ‘Any AG’,..
          BUT would say,”So far, NOTHING from Barr, except circumlocution, and soaring retoric.”

• Rhoda R says:

We don’t know what’s going on in the background. He’s not there for our entertainment.

• No, but he’s either building up to drop the biggest bomb in American history, or he’s slow walking this and gaslighting us.

• bruzedorange says:

I agree with Rhonda, and I’ll offer two reasons.

1. Emerson is frequently quoted here, regarding Trump: “When you strike at a king, you must kill him.” So how much more is it true that “When you strike at the FBI, CIA, NSC, DOJ, SSCI, and their control over 90% of the news reporting…
                you must get them all the first time.”

2. Us Treepers are focused on getting the bad guys and removing the deep state cancer. But if Barr, Trump, et.al., are doing this right, they also have to have a plan to continue valid functions of these entities during and after surgery (amputation) has taken place.

I don’t like that. I don’t like not knowing if I’m being lied to by yet another group of beltway traitors. But Rhonda’s right: we don’t know. All we can do is educate ourselves and keep the pressure on, letting our representatives know that we are watching with understanding—and that this must stop!

• jeffsn4 says:

Yes we do, a massive cover-up.

• Dutchman says:

No, he’s there to do a job, and just like his predesessor, he ain’t doing it.

11. lokiscout says:

I seem to remember even Ronald The Great supported amnesty. Oh, that’s right “the Dem’s hoodwinked him”. Able to construct the longest economic growth in history and implode the Soviet Union but those pesky Dem’s just pulled the wool over his innocent eyes!
    Get rid of your one trick pony litmus test folks. Mr. Nunes is as close to a modern day patriot as we have. If you can’t vote for him fine stay home I don’t want you canceling my vote.

Just an old veterans rant!

12. Ackman419 says:

Sundance!
    You magnificent bastard!
    They read your book!

13. Sherri Young says:

Bwahahaha! Incoming from the Wingman attached.

• Kaco says:

Speak for yourself, Eric and co.

• wilski says:

Holder is BHO’s “covert, overt” mouthpiece. After meeting with BHO in his DC HQ, Holder puts out another, “rally around the flag boys” (the walls are crumbling).

• Ackman419 says:

What former AG does this kind of stuff? Constantly buttressing his deep state holdovers from years ago? Pep talks and twitter inspirations?
      It’s embarrassing, and makes you look like a hack, Eric.
      Eric needs to STFU and go away.

Holder is one sick puppy.

• Bert Darrell says:

It sounds to me like one of the most corrupt presidential wingmen in history is solidly confirming how badly he and his successor, Loreta, broke the law and were involved in treasonous activities. Obama will not be kindly remembered by honest historians.

14. Kaco says:

Man, I got back tonight and caught this on the Roku! I was so excited, “It worked!”

I don’t know who got the word to POTUS, but between this withdrawal and all those attorneys quitting, and the NSC clean out, it just seems like someone is reading here or getting the info passed on! Sundance’s expose’ on Liu worked! So glad they are working on the Obama holdovers! After this “impeachment”, I was saying I can’t go through this again because of another Obama person that wasn’t fired. Clinton and Obama cleaned house, high time POTUS did, too. I don’t know how hamstrung he was before, though, with the Mueller albatross for two years.

Does anyone think it will be revealed who Anonymous is?

15. Retired IG says:

Early morning lurker here as usual. LOVE LOU DOBBS AND DEVIN NUNES, and SUNDANCE. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Sometimes I think or sense our President has people reading on this site. And if you are, GOOD FOR YOU! And the rest of us who still know how to READ and COMPREHEND INFORMATION.
    Really good news that Lieu’s confirmation was withdrawn. I am sure Rachael will spin this as a diss of an American-Asian-female. I can tell you that we had an “asset” in my IG that fit the same bill. Can’t quite remember what this person added to my organization. Hum, not qualified in my opinion other than she got a three count plus on the EEOC report. Sorry. Tha”s just how I view it.
    Don’t know how ANYONE who is applying or is being nominated for a HIGHLY PAID position in the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT – we are talking about a 6 figure salary PLUS BENIFITS at the taxpayer expense – shouldn’t be questioned about whatever actions they have taken in the past. Used to be just about drugs. But thank you Demorats you have taken actions of late that will require a new test: Have you at any time, taken actions or made decisions in your office (or the one you aspire to) based on your political preferences?
    AM furious that so many NUT JOBS and LIARS and all of their NUTJOB CONTRACTORS used MY TAXDOLLARS, to JUSTIFY this TRAVESTY against a duly elected President, Spiteful kids talking with playing with their Ken and Barbie dolls, ooo, I don’t like his hairdo.
    Children. Really think it is time to get some HONEST, ETHICAL AND MATURE people in the US govmint. So tired of this shopworn, tiresome shit show were a rational person would understand how DEEP a MOMMY and DADDY complex, and unresolved issues go . Projection. Our personal deities will help us through our prayers.

• “…And the rest of us who still know how to READ and COMPREHEND…”

You bring back really old memories of learning how to read: “See Spot run…” It was miraculously easy (and well before they brought it up in school–courtesy of my older siblings), and opened up all books, almost instantly. Even more thrilling than learning to ride a bike (which, admittedly, was much tougher and longer — I spent a good long while just standing on one pedal while going forward…). A whole BUNCH of people are still stuck, as it were, on “See Spot run”, as “Orange Man Bad”.

Oh, Understanding, where is thy sting?

16. Frank says:

What a great way to start my morning! Just yesterday I was wondering how the heck Jessie Liu could earn that Treasury nomination, knowing what we know about her. Well now I see what our Very Stable Genius in Chief was up to. Very canny, Mr. President! So that’s a nice little gift to see as I get ready to head off to work.

17. ChampagneReady says:

For God sake they threatened Jerome Corsi with life in prison if he didn’t sign a FALSE AFFFIDAVIT that they knew was a 100% lie. How much more rotten does it get?

And now he has the PROOF of that illegal coercion because he has the affidavit. They never dreamed in a billion years that Corsi would tell them to go take a flying —-.

And what about the 260 unmaskings in the last few months just before obama was ejected from the Oval Office ? An unprecedented number. Every one almost is a felony !

18. Sherri Young says:

The Wingman is not alone. Sally Yates and Lisa Page are rallying the troops on Twitter.

• mushr45m says:

Wow.
      I’m a Barr/Durham = sweep sweep = clean kinda person.

But, alot of winning going on.
      Ukrainegate in Pittsburg!!! That is big news.
      Jessie pulled (still trying to figure the chess move, but I like the result)
      70 NSC gone.
      I know who Anonymous is!
      4 DOJ quit, with Barr’s hire in charge

And this-
      the tweets by the corruptocrats coming out right now
      Holder, Yates, Lisa, …OBAMA!

They are scared!

• Jerry Joe says:

First names only for her ‘friends’ at Justice. Nice of Lisa, the Office Loverbird, to publicly confirm each’s participation in the criminal activity as she reminds them they are still owned… Poor Yates, she is more nervous than Nellie. Never knew she was just as dumb – the career people working at the Department are its backbone and heart. No shit, Sally.

At this point, even Zero can see the boomerang starting to hook…

19. StanH says:

This has been percolating since our Great President Trump officially won the presidency, the “insurance policy” was put into action. Every organ of the swamp instantly moved into protect mode. The goodies must be protected at all cost even if the swamp has to destroy the country to keep them. An existential threat appeared, We the People said enough and put our man in charge.

For me the scary part is, these are supposed to be our best and brightest, the cream of the crop. The actions of these swamp rats are not only dumb and dangerous, but stupid…you can’t fix stupid.Their ignorance of history is breathtaking. The world is replete with examples of government overreach where heads literally end up on pikes.

This country works only with the consent of the governed. We have officially withdrawn our consent. It’s past time for the adults in the room to clean house…drain the damn swamp.

20. MILupper says:

PDJT and wolverine Mnuchin make a great team. Liu never saw it coming. She was salivating about her dream swamp job at Treasury in financial crimes where she could bury investigations of fellow swamp dwellers. Even resigned her DCAG job before Treasury position was a done deal.
    She can always learn to code.

21. humaweiner says:

Nunes, like all dairy farmers never shirks a chore, stay the course Devin !

22. Maybe Sundance, Lou Dobbs and President Trump can segue into the wider SSCI involvement in the coup:

Sen. Warner: The SSCI is working closely with Mueller

23. paintbrushsage says:

The Jessie Liu / James Wolfe / Sen. Warner story is really interesting. So many questions!

24. TexanInFL says:

If you read the book by Lee Smith “The Plot Against the President” (and I can highly recommend it). You realize something that hit me while I was reading it..I remember watching Mueller testifying before Congress. Everyone was amazed at how “out of touch” he seemed. Some even suggested dementia, Alzheimer’s, etc.
    If you read the description of Mueller in the book, you realize he was none of those things. He was OUTRAGED that he was being questioned. His credibility was being questioned. He has an incredibly high opinion of himself. If you look through those lenses at his testimony, his actions make perfect sense.
    He has a seriously narcissistic personality and he did not like being questioned.

25. mugzey302 says:

Eric Holder ~ your opinion if of no concern to anyone who matters.

26. visage13 says:

Devin Nunes is an American patriot. I highly recommend Lee Smith’s book. It is a great read.