Day Three – Senate Impeachment Trial – 1:00pm Livestream…

There will be 24 hours of presentation by House Impeachment Managers (over 3 days); 24 hours of presentation by Defense team (over 3 days); 16 hours of Senate questioning; 4 hours of closing arguments, equally divided; and then a Senate debate/vote on further motions to include witnesses. If there are going to be witnesses, they will first be deposed prior to testimony. No witness testimony will be permitted without first being deposed.

The Senate Trial continues today with the third day opening session at 1:00pm EST.  Today is the second 8 hr day of arguments by House Impeachment Managers.

PBS Livestream LinkFox10 News Livestream LinkFox BusinessCSPAN Link

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Mitch McConnell, Notorious Liars, President Trump, propaganda, Ukraine, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

659 Responses to Day Three – Senate Impeachment Trial – 1:00pm Livestream…

1. Reserved55 says:

2. islandpalmtrees says:

Schiff’s presentations are like a bad driver that rides the yellow line in the center of the high-way. When they see the opportunity they move into the on coming traffic lane. The point is he cheats whenever he thinks he can get away with it.

3. Magabear says:

So the theory goes that what the dimms are doing now is trying to put so-called “vulnerable” GOP senators in a difficult spot by voting against shampeachment. Really? Any sane person listening to the Schiff/Nadler teams jabberwhocky has already concluded that they’re a bunch of clowns with TDS.

If anything, the “vulnerable” GOP Senators are getting a boost from this charade.

• WRB says:

“vulnerable” GOP senators in a difficult spot by voting against for shampeachment.

The idea is to have a few of these morons vote against POTUS, which will lead to their defeat when the base abandons them. Can they be that dumb? I expect not, but then again….

4. islandpalmtrees says:

Sounds like Schiff, Pelosi, Biden and Nalder have a bad surprise coming.

HERE WE GO… Happening Tomorrow! Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office
    January 23, 2020, 6:17 pm by Cristina Laila

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Hunter Biden took a ride with daddy Joe in Air Force Two to Beijing and less than two weeks later Hunter secured $1.5 billion from the bank of China, for the new firm Rosemont Seneca, partnered with Bohai Harvest RST (BHR).

Joe Biden’s other brother Frank Biden was flown to Costa Rica on Air Force Two in 2009 where he was busy wheeling and dealing a huge real estate deal and other hustles, despite ZERO experience in the field.

Shortly after Frank Biden’s trip to Costa Rica, the Costa Rica News announced “a new multilateral partnership “to reform Real Estate in Latin America” among Frank Biden, a developer named Craig Williamson, and the Guanacaste Country Club, a newly planned resort.”

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Countless Democrat lawmakers made millions of dollars the same way the Bidens, Clintons and Obamas have with pay-to-play schemes.

5. sundance says:

NEW THREAD ALERT !!

6. Reserved55 says:

7. sarasotosfan says:

One Day More
    Les Miserables – Les Miserables Live
    VALJEAN
    One day more!
    Another day, another destiny.
    This never-ending road to Calvary;
    These men who seem to know my crime
    Will surely come a second time.
    One day more!
    MARIUS
    I did not live until today.
    How can I live when we are parted?
    VALJEAN
    One day more.
    MARIUS & COSETTE
    Tomorrow you’ll be worlds away
    And yet with you, my world has started!
    EPONINE
    One more day all on my own.
    MARIUS & COSETTE
    Will we ever meet again?
    EPONINE
    One more day with him not caring.
    MARIUS & COSETTE
    I was born to be with you.
    EPONINE
    What a life I might have known.
    MARIUS & COSETTE
    And I swear I will be true!
    EPONINE
    But he never saw me there!
    ENJOLRAS
    One more day before the storm!
    MARIUS
    Do I follow where she goes?
    ENJOLRAS
    At the barricades of freedom.
    MARIUS
    Shall I join my brothers there?
    ENJOLRAS
    When our ranks begin to form
    MARIUS
    Do I stay; and do I dare?
    ENJOLRAS
    Will you take your place with me?
    ALL
    The time is now, the day is here
    VALJEAN
    One day more!
    JAVERT
    One more day to revolution,
    We will nip it in the bud!
    I will join these little schoolboys,
    They will wet themselves with blood!
    VALJEAN
    One day more!
    M. & MME. THENARDIER
    Watch ’em run amuck,
    Catch ’em as they fall,
    Never know your luck
    When there’s a free for all,
    Here a little `dip’
    There a little `touch’
    Most of them are goners
    So they won’t miss much!
    Students (2 Groups)
    1: One day to a new beginning
    2: Raise the flag of freedom high!
    1: Every man will be a king
    2: Every man will be a king
    1: There’s a new world for the winning
    2: There’s a new world to be won
    ALL
    Do you hear the people sing?
    MARIUS
    My place is here, I fight with you!
    VALJEAN
    One day more!
    MARIUS & COSETTE
    I did not live until today.
    EPONINE
    One more day all on my own!
    MARIUS & COSETTE
    How can I live when we are parted?
    JAVERT(overlapping)
    I will join these people’s heros
    I will follow where they go
    I will learn their little Secrets,
    I will know the things they know.
    VALJEAN
    One day more!
    MARIUS & COSETTE
    Tomorrow you’ll be worlds away
    EPONINE
    What a life I might have known!
    MARIUS & COSETTE
    And yet with you my world has started
    JAVERT(overlapping)
    One more day to revolution
    We will nip it in the bud
    We’ll be ready for these
    Schoolboys
    THENARDIERS(overlapping)
    Watch ’em run amok
    Catch ’em as they fall
    Never know your luck
    When there’s a free-for-all!
    VALJEAN
    Tomorrow we’ll be far away,
    Tomorrow is the judgement day
    ALL
    Tomorrow we’ll discover
    What our God in Heaven has in store!
    One more dawn
    One more day
    One day more!

8. Brutalus says:

It occurs to me that the Dems are trying to out “Trump” Trump…at least from their view, Trump gets away with a lot of outrageous claims, whipsaws his opponents…BUT what they miss is people respond to Trump because he straight out calls out the corrupt power structure that they feel alienated from…Unfortunately, for Dems, Trumping people doesn’t work if you are transparently seen as fervently trying to protect the corrupt swamp…it just makes you look like an unfair, anti-American, seditious bastard

• thedoc00 says:

There is also another nuance President Trump follows religiously. He make outrageous claims on stuff that Personally impacts himself ONLY. Anything that impacts the US, US assets, US people, the Office of the President, business or interests of the US, et al is always dealt with using the truth. This is the probably the primary reason his bombast and exaggeration is overlooked by so many, because it is never done in a way that hurts the US.

The democrats lie and obfuscate across the board, even to the point of hurting anything US for their own ends with no regret.

9. old deplorable owl says:

All I can say is: If I were a senator,I’d loudly and publicly refuse to be in that room!
    Mark my words – lightning IS going to strike there!

10. bacillus says:

I really think what is going to happen is the HMs will conclude their presentation and then they will withdraw the impeachment articles (is that allowable) before the President can put on his case which probably will include introducing volumes of new evidence on Dem corruption in Ukraine.

The HMs will claim their case has been hampered by a Senatorial cover-up that didn’t allow witnesses, and for them to go further is to cooperate with that injustice. The last thing they want is for the President’s case to be heard. If they can do it, they will shut the whole thing down now because their purpose was to plant in the public’s mind that any investigation of Biden et al. (which is now inevitable) will only be political revenge by the Trump admin.

• jello333 says:

I just did a bit of Googling and can’t find anything. I mean regarding a normal criminal case.

I can, of course, find a ton of stuff about the Defense asking for the trial to end as soon as the Prosecution (which goes first) rests. That happens all the time. But I can’t find anything about the Prosecution doing so on their own. I’m NOT talking about where the Defense asks for dismissal and the Prosecution doesn’t object… I’m sure that happens once in awhile if the Prosecution suddenly realizes their evidence didn’t work out as planned. But where the Prosecution tries to stop the case before the Defense has a chance to go, when the Defense WANTS their turn? That I can’t find.

11. linda4298 says:

• linda4298 says:

12. Ackman419 says:

So what’s nice is I can stream audio of this while I’m working at home.
    I’m catching most of it.
    If I was still in school I’d be taking notes and writing papers on the techniques being used for manipulation of “evidence”.
    But it’s all I can do to stay on task; as My dogs bark every time I laugh out loud or say bullshit.
    Even my 5 year old has asked me, “What’s so funny, dad?”
    PDJT is her favorite President.

• jello333 says:

See if you can teach her the full name… Very Stable Genius President Donald J. Trump. Once she gets it, if she can rattle that off real quick, how cool would it be to hear her saying that to her friends, or especially to adults? 😀 Anytime she needs to refer to “Trump”, instead she can do the whole thing.

13. X XYZ says:

“My dogs bark every time I laugh out loud or say bullshit.”

You’ve got those dogs really well trained! 🙂

14. Annie says:

I can’t wait to see what visuals the defense will show…after all, POTUS is a TV, marketing and branding genius… In any case, I will bet the ranch that he campaign ads are going to be EPIC!!