Nancy Pelosi Announces Seven House Impeachment Managers…

Today Nancy Pelosi announced seven House “impeachment managers” who will transmit the two articles of impeachment from the House to the Senate.

Speaker Pelosi selected: Adam Schiff (HPSCI Chairman – lead), Jerry Nadler (HJC Chairman), Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY), Rep. Val Demings (D-FL), Rep. Jason Crow (D-CO), Rep. Sylvia Garcia (D-TX).

It does not seem accidental that Pelosi’s team of Lawfare advisors selected Adam Schiff and Zoe Lofgren who are two of the key people who helped construct the fraudulent whistle-blower complaint; and both of whom would be fact witnesses if the ‘whistle-blower’ is called into question. By announcing them as prosecutors for the House Pelosi is attempting to isolate them from testimony.

As we predicted in early 2019, the democrats will use great fanfare to create a spectacle of delivering the physical impeachment articles to the Senate.  Remember Pelosi with the parade and big gavel in 2010 on the day they passed the partisan Obamacare bill?

Today’s grand optical parade will be promoted for the same intents and purposes.

This entry was posted in 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

370 Responses to Nancy Pelosi Announces Seven House Impeachment Managers…

1. CO Gal says:

Jason Crowe is the freshman congressman in my Colorado district. He ousted the long term Republican in 2018. He promised to vote against Nancy Pelosi for Speaker but changed his mind and voted for her. And now here he is a manager. Huh.

• 1stgoblyn says:

So here’s how that convo went…
      Pelosi: “Jason, you really need to rethink your opposition to my leadership if you want to be a Representative with any power.”
      Jason: “I have a mind of my own. No woman tells me what to do.”
      Pelosi: “Oh, really? You may have fooled most of Colorado’s voters with your Army Captain’s uniform, but here on the Hill we know you are quite impotent. Team up with me and I’ll put you on a powerful committee.”
      Jason: “Can I choose the Armed Forces Committee?”
      Pelosi: “Whatever floats your boat. Just don’t ever cross me.”
      Jason: “Yes, Mommy.”

Every day another quid pro quo. I hate these Dims.

• Marsha Frey says:

You are the fortunate one to have the opportunity to make sure he doesn’t come back to the 2021 Congress. Please make sure you do.

2. swampfox999 says:

Nancy and her 7 dwarfs

3. JG3 says:

Man! is this the best we can do? Faces only a mother would love…sad, just sad~

Like POTUS said, “It’s in the genes.”

4. Frank says:

Did you see the way she signed the articles? She used a pen to write each letter of her name. Afterward, she got up and distributed the pens to a bunch of democrat minions. Most of them acted like they weren’t sure what was going on, but they took the pens offered to them as a matter of course. It was like a scene out of a sketch comedy show.

5. Seadoc66 says:

Rape, Pillage,Plunder; America, You’ve Been Had!

How much more before you stand up to those who have made the following lessons learned facts?

1. The American people are the most effectively lied to people in modern times thanks primarily to the American political class, the American bureaucracy, the American media, and American academia.

2. Arrogance coupled with ignorance equals stupidity.

3. The greatest threats to the American people are the corrupt and/or incompetent politicians/bureaucrats/academicians found at every level of government/academia, and the majority of the American so-called media.

4. Most of the politicians/bureaucrats/academicians I have encountered during my years as a soldier/cop I most kindly refer to as; self-serving, witless, cowards.

5. The American Profession of Arms and our brothers/sisters in blue have failed to protect the American people from all of their enemies, both foreign and most especially domestic.

Soldier/Cop/Grunt, Retired

PS These lessons learned were first presented to a gathering of Americans in 1989. The only positive change to the American political environment since then has been the arrival of one, Donald J. Trump! Since D.J. Trump took office I have added two more lessons learned thanks to the overall behavior of the parties highlighted in lessons learned 1-3 above. Seems approximately 25% of the American population has declared war on the rest of the nation!

6. After carefully watching the whole of the political class since Donald J. Trump walked down that escalator in Trump Tower to date, I can say without reservation that most of the group will sell their souls and our bodies just to remain in power. (Added 2019)

7. Want to see what the United States of America will look like if the left takes control of the government? Take your pick, New York City, Baltimore, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or the complete package; California. (Added 2019)

6. MNBV says:

The deep hatred of PDJT as an existential threat to existing power politics in the USA means the “Republican” UniParty Senate wants PDJT gone and Pence there asap. Because they know to let PDJT fight an election against a Democrat rabble candidate means 4 more years.

7. Robert Christensen says:

Just looking around the coverage out there and ended up on Pelosi’s twitter feed. It struck me that there was not one negative post. So tell me twitter is not blocking & shaping the debate

• RC23321 says:

I created a Twitter account this morning and was banned after ONE reply to a tweet simply asking if anyone had seen Kyle Jurek leave the Bernie HQ in Iowa. That’s it!

“Your account appears to have exhibited suspicious behavior”

YouTube is also shadow banning the hell out of those Veritas videos and the comments.

They’re escalating and honestly, people are getting fed up. These Leftists gotta go.

8. Carrie says:

He only forgot Elise Stefanik (R-NY)

9. Issy says:

It was a real spectacle. Nancy pretending she was President with signing pens in silver trays. Then the ceremonial march to the senate. All the march lacked was a Fife and Drum Corps. I guess The Old Guard was not available for this made for tv farce.

10. NJF says:

I hate them all. Frauds.

11. Trog Luddite says:

Too late to read the entire thread, so I’ll apologize in advance to repeating a joke/observation I’m sure a few have made – thank you Nancy for selecting 7 house impeachment managers who should immediately be tagged as the 7 Dwarfs.

12. guest4ever says:

And my questions are: where are the clown noses and costumes and the clown cars?

13. Honest USA Citizen says:

The USA economy is the best it has ever been for 40 years. Look at your 401 K and your IRA. It’s the highest it has ever been under this Republican Administration and our President Donald Trump. If the Democrats get in, you will lose all your money. While Nancy Pelosi is trying to impeach President Trump for doing nothing, our President Trump signed a bill with China for a great deal for our country. It’s a historic trade agreement with China. No President was able to do this, only President Trump, yet the Democrats are trying to impeach President Trump. All Democrat networks, like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC are not covering this monumentive agreement with China. All they are talking about is President Trump’s impeachment. The Democrats won’t give President Trump any credit for what he’s doing for this country. SHAME ON YOU, THE JEALOUS DEMOCRAT PARTY!!!

14. zekness says:

SD, others:

I am very interested in the legal aspect of placing Schiff as House Manager…Does that really insulate him from respecting a senatorial demand/subpoena for cross-examination…

Let me focus on House Mangers versus “prosecutors”…are they really the same thing and persons? I seem to recall they “can be” both…there isn’t a prohibition against it..house can form rules as they see fit (I am gagging at this reality and mess they have created)

My understanding is that the senate names members for prosecutor…no?

Also… this is a political gambit not a LEGAL courtroom trial…No?

so even if schiff is named “house manager” and “prosecutor”…are there some special constitutional rules that prohibit the senate from calling him as witness and cross examination?

And as much as I really really really am bothered that the house could not even loosely adhere to due process…I think it’s worth nothing there doesn’t appear to be any protections for Schiff from the senate. I mean to say, senate could lay out a list of witnesses on day one that specifically lists Schiff. Should he refuse, I think that ends his role completely as “prosecutor”…Yes? No?

Thinking here his refusal to stand for cross-exam as a witness would then immediately be met by the senate to the argument can be made he has a clear conflict of interest that strikes to the due process standards (yes, I know…we are in full retrograde from day one..but it’s worthy to continue to attack the deliberate sabotage of due process by the house ..and schiff specifically as clown actor number 1.

Anyone here have any thoughts..or experience to share on this aspect of this predictable conflict?

15. Rynn69 says:

Gives brand new meaning to The Gang of Eight. The American flags and the flag of the House chamber of Congress do not reflect the actions of these corrupt people and should be removed from the backdrop.

• zekness says:

correct! and if Chief Justice sits between TWO US flags WITH gold fringe AND an eagle on the flag staffs. I am LITERALLY GOING TO BLAST HIM.

historians know what I am talking about.

there is zero admiralty laws at play here and I demand they stop the continued nonsense of displaying those kinds of colors during a political coup. It’s wrong on so many levels!

Who do these people think they are?

16. put them out in front so we know who the traitors are. PIG-LOSI jumps off the golden gate bridge, will these other fools follow ?? hope she trips face first in a pile of sh*t on the streets of SF. the skin must be too tight around her face and neck after all the plastic bondo work. no o2 to the allready brain dead bit*h

17. PC says:

Zekness you bring up many interesting points regarding Schiff.
    As SD so astutely mentions Pelosi is trying to shield Schiff from questioning.
    The gall and hubris of these cretins has no bounds.
    We don’t yet know if any additional witness testimony will be heard.
    What we do know is President Trump’s legal team has already mentioned the “whistleblower”
    and Schiff are on their list of witnesses to call.
    To me it is a two-handed high stakes poker game where President Trump holds 4 Aces while the
    hapless dems are trying to bluff him out of the pot with a busted straight.
    President Trump has called their bluffs before and will do so again this time.