This speech was originally delivered in late November 2012 after the presidential election.  Setting aside nuances in the Romney aspect watch this video again… in hindsight… and contrast specifically against current events.

Stay with it… watch it all the way through.  Pay attention to the specific subject matter outlined, the details as encapsulated, and contemplate what Bill Whittle says in this video against VERY CURRENT events: “a president who believes in his message“…

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Christian Values, Death Threats, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Economy, Election 2020, Iran, Iraq, media bias, President Trump, Terrorist Attacks, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

159 Responses to Considering Everything, Watch This Again – “A President Who Believes in His Message”….

1. CTH Fan in Los Angeles (i.e., a drop of red in a sea of blue) says:

I was in the audience, at the David Horowitz Freedom Center’s annual Restoration Weekend event in Palm Beach, Florida, when Bill gave that speech. He electrified the room. I had the honor of introducing him when he spoke at a Freedom Center event in Dallas a couple of years later after I had joined the organization. It was truly an honor to meet him after having read his blog since about 2003. At a subsequent Freedom Center event (he was a frequent speaker for us) he gave a great speech at the height of the “cultural appropriation” mania after a white guy got called out for wearing his hair in dreadlocks. Bill said, “Fine, you can keep your dreadlocks, we’ll just keep electricity, the internet, computers, air conditioning, automobiles, phones, air travel, TV, movies, radio, recorded music, etc., etc., etc.” As he said above, we have to believe in our own message. Right on, Bill!

2. bkrg2 says:

I always wondered what Sundance was talking about in prior posts about primates picking insects off each other while they eat sustainable algae cakes…
    Interesting speach – thank you for posting

3. sturmudgeon says:

Thank you, Sundance, for posting this… I had never heard this speech. Mesmerizing!

4. Rynn69 says:

Prescient. Astounding. Predicting a President like Trump, but the description of a President like Trump.

5. TwoLaine says:

This is one of my BW Faves. I wanted Bill to do this last campaign with Candidate TRUMP. Unfortunately he was MIA.

6. Save yourself some time, and start at the 7:30 mark.

Whittle had to have inspired PDJT.

• highlander says:

Seems to me Donald Trump and Bill Whittle have read the same books (!)

THANK GOD. We have a chance of surviving the mamby-pampy, mealy-mouthed, chest-thumping arrogant Snowflakes now so liberally strewn throughout our society.

7. stenwin77 says:

I love Bill Whittle. Such a way with words. Why isn’t he on every talk show, subbing for the great hosts.? He’s never on Fox as a guest – he should be. Does he still go to the Horowitz seminar in WPB, FL ? Never hear much from him anymore.

8. WOW!!! Fantastic speech! I love that guy. He was spot on in his prediction about the next President and equally as accurate about Iran!!

How many times have we as conservatives and individuals who love our country said this very same thing. Thanks Sundance. I am spreading this far and wide!

9. StanH says:

He’s brilliant and correct. We force the leftist to be who they are, as opposed to their meticulously crafted image given to us by the MSM. They cannot defend it, they cannot sell it, if “it” is fully explored and explained. Forced to embrace their lunacy, the leftist will just lose their tempers and stomp off in a rage convincing no one of anything. All one need do, run right at them and force them to be themselves and we will crush them. So comes our fierce President Trump and his Deplorable Army it’s time to kick ass and take names. We have a country to save.

KAG!!! 2020!!!

10. keystonekon says:

Post to your friends. Bookmark it for yourself. How prescient was he?
    I only disagree with his admiration of Romney. Mittens is Brutus to Trump, scheming with fellow RINOs and the Dems. You need stones, Mitt, not a well pressed suit and vapid grin.

• MTeresa says:

I honestly think at the time, Romney was what was available in the pool of R candidates. I wish I could take back that vote I cast for Mittens. But I would agree with BW – conservatives have been beaten down so much by pop culture.

No more.

• cattastrophe says:

I’m glad Romney was never president but any vote against the evil impostor Obama was a righteous vote so I don’t take mine back.

• Dee Paul Deje says:

I wonder if Mr. Whittle still holds the same admiration for Mr. Romney.

• cattastrophe says:

His assessment of Romney as a decent person was correct minus what Romney really supported which I don’t think Whittle was aware of at the time. Romeny couldn’t articulate the conservative message not just because he couldn’t explain his wealth but because he was no conservative as a governor so didn’t really believe the conservative message.

11. raw moon says:

great video. this is among the many reasons i visit this site on a daily basis. thank you

12. Eileen McRae says:

If there is one thing that President Trump does exceptionally well is that he does believe in what he says.

13. efilnikcufecin101 says:

He was describing TRUMP!!!! KAG!! Trump2020!!! America RULES!!!!
    On another different note, man, all those pics above just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Evil demtards. libtards,and Traitors are UGLY PEOPLE 100% no wonder they are so angry!!!!

14. Harlan says:

Somebody send this speech to DJT.

He and Bill are of like mind, but Whittle is very adept at explaining it.

15. snailmailtrucker says:

I always liked Bill Whittle !
    This speech was Awesome !

Thanks Sundance !

16. Love Bill Whittle and an excellent speech. Absolutely prescient when it comes to our President Trump.

17. MO Pragmatist says:

Sundance told us to watch it all the way through to the end and I do as I am told. Hell, after doing this, I’m wishing it was even longer. I know I’m fired up! The best part about it is all of the inferences to the feckless Obozo years of the recent four years. Little did Mr. Whittle know that the next four years would be the same or worse than prior four years. I’m somewhat surprised that I have made it to 2020.

18. Old Teller says:

I saw this in 2012, in 2016 I knew that Bill Whittle is a genius.

19. John-Y128 says:

Stupid GOP rubbish, Warren B. makes way more $$$ and supports the democrats and Romney is not a wealth builder, except for himself.

20. stenwin77 says: