The level of political nonsense today from the House of Representatives is off-the-charts.  Speaker Pelosi calls a resolution to the House floor to denounce President Trump for removing 28 troops from a foreign war never authorized by the same House.

If Pelosi wants to have a war with Syria, then declare one.  Or, Pelosi could call a resolution to the House floor to condemn Turkish President Erdogan for invading Syria. Instead, the House votes to denounce President Trump for getting our military out of the way.   The Democrats are the party of war, and a whole bunch of republicans are supporting them.  Why?  Simply, because war is a big business from K-Street.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Steny Hoyer walk out of a meeting with President Trump because, according to them, the president called the speaker a “third-rate politician”. Speaker Pelosi replied “I wish you were a politician”…. How typical is that?

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Donald Trump, Election 2020, Impeachment, Legislation, media bias, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Syria, Turkey, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

239 Responses to Democrats Denounce President Trump For Ending Syrian War They Never Authorized….

1. Bogeyfree says:

This post from a couple of days ago now seems even more appropriate after the stunts by these Democrats and RINO’s

IMO this is the greatest tweet PT could put out or use in a future debate.

I am a self made billionaire who became a politician recently to support all Americans first and foremost

My opponents are life long politicians who are trying to become billionaires, who support themselves first and foremost.

Need examples……

I made my money long before I became a politician

They made most of their money while they were politicians.

See the difference?

Need even more examples?………….

I work for free for the benefit of all Americans

They devised Fast & Furious, Uranium One, Benghazi, Iran Payment, China and Ukraine for whose benefit?

Again, see the difference?

I rest my case!
    MAGA

2. TreeClimber says:

Only third-rate? That was generous of him.

3. Eagle says:

Our communist leadership in the house is offended that Trump sees them for what the are.

4. Re: nancy……… People cannot think correctly when filled with hate and spitting mad…. They make mistakes.
    Guess who understands this very well… ?
    Love me some VSGPDJT.

🙂

5. trumpthepress says:

The irony….

Just after the election libs “Trump is a war monger and going to start wars everywhere. He is trigger happy”.

Libs now “Trump is causing wars by getting us out of there and removing our troops”.

6. Finbar O'Shaunnessey says:

Only a third-rate politician? In Congress, you are considered pathetic if you fail to make your first $million within six weeks of taking your oath of office.

7. Keith Harbaugh says:

“The Democrats are the party of war, and a whole bunch of republicans are supporting them.
    Why? Simply, because war is a big business from K-Street.”
    Come on, sundance.
    Can’t you understand the significance of, and impact on America of,
    the desire of Netanyahu and the forces he represents
    to destroy any power in the Middle East that they construe as a threat to the state of Israel?
    Examples: Iraq, Libya, Syria, and in their current cross hairs, Iran.

And as to my name, I don’t feel the need, nor appropriateness, of hiding behind pseudonyms.
    And as to my religion, I value Calvinism.
    But, in my mind, that does not require supporting the formation of, and expansion of, the Palestinian-displacing state of Israel.

BTW, in general I entirely support your (sundance’s) positions and much-valued reasoning and arguments.
    But I think ignoring the elephant in the room,
    the effect American Jews have had on causing the problems (in my view)
    of American foreign, social, and economic policies over the last 60 years,
    is a terrible, and irresponsible, idea.

• jsoffler says:

I am a American Jew. US expanded involvement in ME affairs over the last 60 plus years is not just about Israel. Limiting the expansion of communist influence is just as important to consider, if not more so. Don’t place this solely on one group. There are many Christians who also value Israel.

• Keith Harbaugh says:

Fighting Communism?
        I am very, very familiar with both the rationale for, and the execution of, that fight.
        I listened to the arguments during the 1950s, 60s, 70s, and 80s over that issue,
        enrolled in U.S. Army ROTC in the 1960s, and served in the U.S. Army in the 1970s,
        as my contribution to resisting the growth of Communism.

I believe I am familiar with the geopolitical arguments for U.S. involvement in other regions.
        In the ME, we wanted to prevent its vast oil reserves and production from falling under Communist control.
        We did that.
        There was a brief flirtation with socialism and communism in the United Arab Republic,
        but that died out,
        There were some Communist parties in other ME countries, such as Iraq and Iran,
        but they never gained power.
        Certainly Saddam, Khaddafi, and the Assads are or were not Communists.
        Deposing/killing/opposing them had nothing whatsoever to do with the fight against Communism.
        But those acts did remove, or attempt to remove,
        what many Israelis considered potential “existential threats” to Israel.
        And of course Iran is a Muslim theocracy, far from a Communist state.
        No, fighting Communism cannot explain the U.S. involvement with the ME
        since, at least, 1991, when the USSR imploded.

The congruity between what has happened in the ME and the Yinon Plan is striking,
        and I doubt very seriously if it is coincidental (of course others disagree).

• MGBSE says:

“There will be Peace when the Arabs (Muslim Palestinians) love their children more than they hate Jews”. Golda Meir

8. Haveaspine says:

She is not a 3rd rate politician. She’s a tyrant!

9. Mrs. E says:

She and Chuck just lie with abandon! Never ceases to amaze me! The days of getting away with lies is gone. Everything she said in the meeting with the president, and others present, can be verified! Stunning. She does not seem to care how it makes her appear either. She is no longer a young, attractive woman; she is old and looks like something that crawled out from under a rock; that is how she looks today given all her lies, propaganda, stumbles, and failures.

• Mr e-man says:

Yet she is 3rd in line to the Presidency and is a few votes away from removing Trump from office over the objections of 63 million voters. She has the power of the media.

10. Greg Dane says:

LMAO the only one standing up in the room throwing a tantrum is Pelosi – the Prez is calmly sitting there watching her melt down – typical of all democRATs – she demonizes Trump and labels him for what SHE is doing – how truly pathetic