As more pictures of Justin from Canada begin to surface; and with at least three instances currently known by media; the Canadian prime minister said today he cannot remember how many times he wore blackface.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Canada, Cultural Marxism, Culture, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2020, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Racism, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

188 Responses to More Trudeau Pictures Surface – Prime Minister Says Can’t Recall Number of Times He Wore Blackface…

1. “How many times did I do it? Ah 38 times. Nah, make that 76 times.”

What’s with this guy? It’s like he’s got a shoe polish fetish. Did he apply it to his eyebrows before or after half-affixing them to his face? It’s good to see Rev Sharpton putting him in his place.

• mike says:

Can’t wait for a real video or an animated gif with Mr T to the tune of Jump Jim Crow, The Jazz Singer, or Mr Bo Jangles.

In any case, Trudeau is a perfect candidate for a new Canadian version of
      Gone with the Wind

• An amusing historical fact about many of these early movies, and of vaudeville, is that “black-face performers” were an important part of it! Of course some of it had to do with the curious racism of the time: you couldn’t hire a performer who actually was a negro, but you could put on black-face paint. But some of it was simply theater.

So, it frankly doesn’t concern me in the slightest if this man, wearing an elaborate Arabian Nights costume to a party, chose to “go all the way” with theatrical makeup. That’s actually a fun thing to do at a costume party, and I think he did it well.

• Emily Summer says:

Unbelievable how crazy the world has become. When I was a kid, we had minstrel shows come to town. I was great fun, and the music was great. Nowadays, anything you did like that 30 years ago….OMG racist! Frankly, I am tired of the whole racist victim thing.

• There’s video at a town hall where one of the audience members ask Justin if he could round it off to the closest 5. LOL.

2. sunnydaze says:

Chris Rose is in Britain. Justin’s famous everywhere.

• mr.piddles says:

When I was ten I wore Whiteface when I dressed up as Dracula for Halloween. Is that bad?

• 4gypsybreeze says:

First thing I thought of was Megyn Kelley. She was talking about kids dressing up with blackface for Halloween…and look what happened to her. The Liberals/Democrats/Left wing whackos called for her to be fired. She apologized…and still go fired. Not a fan of hers but still…fair is fair…and THEY seem to be making the new social rules.

And wasn’t a Republican forced to resign, drop out of a race or something of that sort, when pictures went public of him being in Blackface?

Ah…..the Democrats/Liberals just never seem to learn….and I am loving it!

• mopar2016 says:

Jussie Turdeau just wants to be like his hero.

3. In the Land of Poz says:

“I accept full responsibility. The black stops here.”

Justin’s darkest hour! A smudge upon his legacy, his reputation blackened.
    Or can he polish things to a-boot where they were?

Democracy dies (laughing) in darkness.

4. Benedict Comey says:

Too bad Justin Sparkle Socks never had an adoptive father to teach him the difference between Schiff and Shinola…

5. An says:

I badly want to see someone edit the Trudeau photos together to make him into a version of Twoface from Batman, something like this mugshot –

6. Mary Ann says:

This man seems pretty eccentric..
    I saw a man today wearing a skirt.. or was it a Scottish Kilt ? he did not look Scottish..
    We really can not fake ethnicity without some strangeness..

7. teeheeman says:

Hopefully Justin from Canada is TOAST. I don’t think he is racist – I think he is just a SPINELESS, WHIMPISH, LIBERAL IDIOT! I pray for my Canadian friends that Sparkle Socks gets shown the door in the election If this “scandal” pushes things over the edge, fine by me.

8. Devil in the Blue Drapes says:

Here’s a shovel Justin, keep digging 😂😂😂😂

Really wanna see him squirm? Please PLEASE PLEASE someone ask him if he wiped the cooties off his face each time he swapped European cheek kisses w/BFF obama.

9. The Canadian media has been hopeless (what a shock, ugh) at getting to the bottom of this – who on earth applies blackface when dressing up as a sultan? When I think of a sultan I think of robes, extravagant headwear, jewels….applying blackface has nothing to do with an Arabian Nights fancy dress party. He needs to explain why he REALLY did this, to me the photos appear to be of someone who sees themselves as above people of coloured skin and someone who knew they were untouchable (“Did you know my daddy was the PM?”) – it was NOT to complete a fancy dress outfit as he claims.

• Peppurr says:

There really isn’t a reason. He’s an exhibitionist and panders to every ethnic group. His wife randomly bursts into song and his father was seen to have danced behind the back of the Queen of England. They can’t help themselves.

10. Kerry_On says:

To my Canadian friends… It might be best to rid yourselves of this embarrassment or continue to watch him spend his entire next term, squirming as more and more photos from his “theatric” career surface, as well as his normal governmental influence peddling peccadilloes.

11. Joe B says:

Is this payback from Jody Wilson-Raybould?

12. pochas94 says:

Why is this such a big deal? Is everyone so hair-triggered? Just looking for something to be upset about??

• trapper says:

I doubt anyone here is upset about it. The whole industry built around looking for things to be insulted by (excuse me. I mean things to be “triggered” by) is, in my opinion, just an institutionalization of the excuses for individual failure that get passed along from generation to generation.

Anyone not in a protected class has to deal with life’s disappointments on our own. The school you didn’t get into, the job or promotion you didn’t get, the neighborhood you can’t afford to live in, the book that didn’t get published, we must come to terms that sometimes it was because we didn’t work hard enough, and sometimes it’s just that life isn’t fair. But the protected classes have a ready-made excuse: race, gender, orientation, whatever. It’s never that the person who GOT the promotion came in early, stayed late, and took classes on weekends to acquire and master the skills the employer needs. Nope. “I didn’t get it because i”m [fill in the blank].” So they look for evidence to support their self deception. Black face! Black face!

It’s fun to watch a lefty get all tangled up in his own web of self-deceit.

Popcorn?

• redthunder238 says:

NONE of us are actually offended by this, we just love pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left. You must be new, or a Leftist yourself.

• mopar2016 says:

It’s not a coincidence that this stuff comes out right before the Canadian election.
        But………………………… that’s comedy to me.

• redthunder238 says:

Of course not, usually it’s the other way around though. Glad to see it go both ways finally. God knows how many nonsense stories they’re saving up for October 2020.

• redthunder238 says:

13. trapper says:

Oh just say it. We’re all thinking it. Sayyyy it: “I was drunk.”

14. beaujest says:

His father Fidel must be mad !

15. Zippy says:

16. 6x47 says:

I love the photo where he’s standing with the two authentic Indian men (Sikh?) – and Trudeau is by far the darkest one in the photo.

They don’t seem offended, however.

17. mcfyre2012 says:

He’s Canadian…so does it really count?

I thought white South Africans and white Americans were the only ones who can be considered racist.

18. J Gottfred says:

A couple of times I eagerly attended, and in full regalia, toga parties in college. I hope those pixs don’t surface. –I don’t want to have to apologize for my racist behavior toward the Greek and Romans….

What a waist of time. Judging most past events through the perspective of today’s values is a complete waist of time.

19. Patience says:

pc that goes around
    >comes around

20. Finbar O'Shaunnessey says:

Woody Allen made a movie about this syndrome (Zelig, 1983). Justin cannot help himself from turning into the people he most admires. An admirable trait.

21. DelAware says:

Jesus, who cares?

So sick of everyone, right and left, pandering to SJW talking points.

Meanwhile, Lucky Larry Silverstein walks free and AG Barr is doing ?WHAT? to drain swamp? (And he knows back to the ’80s where all the dead bodies are buried regarding things like PROMIS, PRISM, Iran-Contra, “The Corporation,” Mena, and a billion other things that need to be steam-pressure-washed off the hull of our poor foundering ship of state, encrusted with barnacles of corruption!)

Can we please engage in SERIOUS political and policy discussion instead of these literal freak sideshows? Or is this all just a bunch of reality TV in real time to distract the masses while the real power brokers shift masks?

Blackface indeed. I had a black buddy who was light-complected who went in blackface for Halloween in the late ’70s in college. This buying-in to SJW/PC sensitivities is disgusting and demoralizing. BACK TO THE REAL ISSUES PLEASE!

• DelAware says:

PS–There are plenty of reasons to revile Justine Castreau as PM of Canada. IMPORTANT and SUBSTANTIVE reasons.

This garbage is just distraction. And it adds weight to the PC BS that somehow dressing up is a bad thing. I don’t see anyone, right or left, holding politicians accountable for straightening their darky kinky hair and dyeing it blonde, for instance, or getting nose jobs so they can replace their features with delicate European ones! So why is it worse to paint one’s face dark?

It’s all garbage-tier BS! BACK TO THE REAL ISSUES PLEASE! I care more about the fact that Castreau is handing Canada over to people with low IQs and high corruption behaviors than his dress-up fetish. I care more about the fact that he’s a literal hot-air balloon installed by some UniParty/deep state/globalist class. I want coverage of who those people are, and how they are farming humanity for power and profit.

22. 4EDouglas says:

I know who Juatin’s real poppa is-Bertie Wooster.
    (for you Wodehouse fans..:

23. kiswa15 says:

I am from the South, hundreds of years from the South, I have never seen anyone for any reason at anytime in “black face”…never.
    My parents in their late 70’s have never seen anyone for any reason at anytime in black face…never.
    We’ve been too busy building, protecting, and making a country work.
    What silly, nonsensical, idiotic, insensitive, total waste of human endeavors to have participated in or to comment on.
    Justin from Canada is all of the above…a total vacuous waste of human endeavor.