President Trump and First Lady Melania walked out onto the South Lawn at 8:46 a.m. this morning to commemorate 9-11.   At exactly 8:47am a bell tolled three times in memory of those lost.   Mr. and Mrs Trump prayed during a moment of silence and then put their hands over their hearts for the solemn playing of Taps.

This entry was posted in Cold Anger, Donald Trump, History, Melania Trump, Patriotism, President Trump, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump Participate in a Moment of Silence….

1. Mary Van Deusen says:

One video starts playing, but it’s a playlist of all the 9-11 videos I recorded, removed commercials from, and put onto YouTube. We can’t ever forget.

2. Grandma Covfefe says:

Thank you, President Trump and FLOTUS, for representing The American Patriots.
    We Love You and Stand Beside You every day, no matter what.
    We Will Never Forget.
    Let’s Roll
    KAG

3. MfM says:

Is my memory bad? I don’t remember Obama doing much of anything to honor the dead from Sept. 11th.

Trump has done it every year.

4. snailmailtrucker says:

Beautiful !
    I couldn’t Love POTUS and FLOTUS any more than I already do !

5. Donald Trump interview 2 days after 9/11 at ground zero

6. bcsurvivor2 says:

I was waiting for a thread where we could all post where we were when the planes hit. i know we all remember.
    It is a day I’ll never forget.
    Former hubby, may he RIP, and I were returning home from an electrical job we bid upon. We were listening to Howard Stern, when Stern just stopped in mid- sentence. OMG was all I remember saying. THE WORLD STOPPED. We got home and turned on the TV. I called my brother and as I was talking to him, right there in front of my eyes I watched the second plane hit. No words. Just no words.. Used to live in Jersey and walked the streets in NYC many times. Sunday mornings were my favorite.
    I have a most precious picture of my family visiting the Statue of Liberty with The Twin Towers behind us circa 1986. I was 8 months pregnant with my 2nd son and my 3 yo was in the picture. Lots of nieces and nephews too!. My sons have gone on to serve in the military and ALL the other kids have led responsible and fulfilling lives.
    We all hold this precious day in our hearts and still grieve, but have hopefully taught our children to never forget and to honor our great nation.
    Peace,
    Eve

7. Pa Hermit says:

I worked the afternoon shift, so I had just got up and eating breakfast when step-son called to turn on the telly! Watched the 2nd plane hit then let the dog out and wouldn’t ya know it, the 3rd plane went over head and that one was low! I live about 15 air miles from where it went down. A shiver went through my body as I learned of the 3rd plane going down so close to home. Am certain that was what went down in the Somerset area (Shanksville). There’s more to this than was let on by the news media. I don’t want to speculate, but there was more aircraft than just Flight 93 when I looked up. I will leave it at that. A memory that will live forever with me.

• cdquarles says:

I was on my way to work that day (ER duty). I had just dropped my young son off at school when the news was announced on the radio. The ER was slow that morning, so I got to see the 2nd plane hit. Had I not been a part of my local EMA and not on duty …

Oh, where was I when word came regarding JFK? I was in school. The principal announced it. We all started crying ….

8. GB Bari says:

Very appropriate ceremony.

I won’t forget that day either. Ever.
    Cannot go into details but I am alive thanks to God’s Grace.
    ‘Nuff said.

9. Shop says:

While we pray for the departed souls today and are thankful to the great efforts of the first responders and so many ordinary citizens on that horrific day; we should never forget who perpetrated it.

The majority of the terrorists on 9/11 were Saudi nationals. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the biggest funder and sponsor of Radical Islam and the jihadists. This is the kingdom that both political parties claim are our friends and who we defend. On whose side are both our political parties on?

10. MelH says:

Many thanks for posting this, Sundance.