U.K. PM Boris Johnson Planning Brexit Face-to-Face With Macron and Merkel…

Operation Fear” is the globalist, multicultural, left-wing operation aimed at trying to stop Brexit by any means necessary.   The promoters of Operation Fear include almost all EU and British media along with U.S. political EU allies such as Nancy Pelosi, the Big Club Republicans, Wall Street multinationals and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

We are moments away from watching all of the U.S. Democrat presidential candidates deliver their narrative enhancement aimed at supporting the collectivist argument.  No  threat is as significant to their ideological interests as deglobalization, nationalism and the sovereign respect for self-determination.  [See: U.S. Rivkin Project roadmap]

Against the October 31st Brexit deadline, Operation Fear is about to go into fully weaponized narrative distribution.  Predictably the deployment will likely be the largest psychological war carried out in the modern era.

Understanding how Operation Fear is carried out in Sept/Oct will prepare U.S. voters for a similar deployment in the 2020 presidential race.  As a consequence what is about to happen in Great Britain is well worth paying close attention to.

LONDON (Reuters) – British Prime Minister Boris Johnson will deliver his message on Brexit to French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel during visits this week, a government spokeswoman said on Monday.

“Ahead of the G7 the prime minister believes it is important to speak to the leaders of France and Germany to deliver the message that he has been setting out through the phonecalls he’s had with leaders and face to face,” the spokeswoman said.

“It is likely they will discuss other issues: foreign policy issues, security issues and so on, but clearly Brexit will form a key part of both bilateral meetings.”

Johnson’s spokeswoman repeated that there can be no formal negotiation with the European Union until the backstop, designed to avoid a hard border on the island of Ireland, has been dropped.  (link)

PREDICTIONS:

♦U.S. Speaker Nancy Pelosi has already planted her flag of Brexit opposition around the Ireland -vs- Northern Ireland border.  It’s a disingenuous position; transparently a ridiculous excuse; but that allows her to give the appearance of not interfering while the actual her objective is ABSOLUTELY to interfere.

♦The corporate leftist social media will also engage.   Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and similar media sites will begin pushing down (or eliminating) pro-Brexit content, and pushing up the anti-British pro-EU positions across all engagement.  The objective will be to give the impression that Brexit is not supported.

For the historic reader, you will find strong parallels to the Soviet propaganda campaign around Polish independence and the Solidarity Movement.  In this era the Social Media groups will play the role of the soviet propagandists, and British citizens will metaphorically be the Poles.

♦Hopefully Nigel Farage and/or the Brexit party have proactive rallies planned where the Brits can assemble and publicly show the scale of their support. [*Hint*Hint*] Openly visible public support is the easiest way to refute the media propaganda narrative. [See Trump rallies circa 2016 throughout]  It is harder for the psy-op engineers to refute what is openly visible to the eye and ear.

♦ Mainstream media activity around Brexit in September/October is where we are likely to see the approach deployed in the U.S. for the 2020 election.  They’ll likely be developing strategies and testing out which social engineering approaches work best.  Cue a current audio/visual example to highlight the approach:

(Daily Beast) Donald Trump’s Twitter habit has caused no shortage of controversy during his presidency. Now, Democrats are hoping to turn it into a liability for his re-election.

One of the party’s top think tanks has been privately encouraging lawmakers and candidates to attack the president for failing to deliver on the promises he made because he’s too consumed by social media.

It is, undoubtedly, the first case of a campaign tactic geared towards turning a president’s online behavior into a liability; though rarely has a president’s reliance on—and use of—a media bullhorn been such a defining personality trait. Those pushing it have offered new polling data to bolster the idea that the argument will move voters. (read more)

I digress…

♦Internet Service Providers throughout Europe, but especially in the U.K., will play a significant role in Sept/Oct deployment of the leftist plan behind “Operation Fear”.

Anticipate widespread manipulation of internet travel based on the ISP provider network and subscription.  The networks will block content that is adverse to Operation Fear, and in some cases will direct -or redirect- the internet user to content far away from the intended destination.

♦Search engines like Google will have operators and engineers working 24/7 to specifically maintain and deploy algorithms intended to impede any search query that would be flagged as pro-Brexit.   Malware code will be inserted by the engineers at strategic times to disrupt website content adverse to their agenda.  The Brexit party content will be targeted for disruption, and elements within central government agencies will open doors for assistance therein.

It will be worthwhile to watch how all of the EU operations are carried out; and pay particular attention to the reports of the type of manipulation that we will see.  Being able to map all of the ideological efforts will allow us to formulate plans and strategies to avoid similar deployment when it takes place next year in the U.S.

CTH has a significant amount of U.K visitors.  I can assure you that we will do everything in our power to assist our British friends as Operation Fear places them under siege in the next 60 days.

Wolverines!

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Brexit, Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, European Union, First Amendment, media bias, Occupy Type Moonbats, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Socialist, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, United Kingdom (UK) and Great Britain. Bookmark the permalink.

211 Responses to U.K. PM Boris Johnson Planning Brexit Face-to-Face With Macron and Merkel…

1. sundance says:

• bessie2003 says:

Excellent video. He really is learning from the master, VSG-PDJT, how to bypass the media to get the word out. There’s hope in the air for Britain!

• SwampRatTerrier says:

“People of the U.K., you have nothing to fear, but the continuing slavery to the E.U.”

• SwampRatTerrier says:

RE: Sundance’s point of “One of the party’s top think tanks has been privately encouraging lawmakers and candidates to attack the president for failing to deliver on the promises he made…”

THAT’S THE TROLLING POINT OF ALL THE TROLLS WE’VE SEEN ALL SUMMER!!

Sorry for the all caps but it’s important not to believe any of the trolls.

• Kind of reminds me of someone……

• Yippeekiyay says:

Awesome! We are living in very exciting times. Best wishes to our friends across the pond.

• ooicu812 says:

Go Boris!! Sounds familiar. No wonder they’ve set out on the useless task of trying to impeach Trump. Question is, what’s in it for all these globalist like Pelosi? Obviously we can now see who’s selling out America to a bunch of Communist elitists who have envisioned for themselves to rule the world. The American politicians who are against not only the American peoples will but, now the peoples of Britain, need to be Impeached immediately. Globalist Rockefeller tools. They kept their diabolical plan for world domination and the destruction of sovereign nations secret with the help of the commie media for over 50 years. Get rid of the corrupt EU & UN.

• Bugsdaddy says:

What’s in it for Pelosi???????

Just follow the money………that’s what.

• Zorro says:

The money is good but Pelosi has barrels full. She most likely wants to be remembered as the most conniving, evil woman in history.

• Amy2 says:

Second most.

• Irisheyes says:

Sorry, but Hillary already has a lock on that award. Pigliosi will have to settle for First Runner-Up

• ooicu812 says:

It’s about power. These useful tools like Pelosi, Obama and Hilary think they will be in charge. They won’t be.When they discover they’ve been sold the delusional power trip. It makes them very dangerous to their owners and they will be disposed of. Stalin eventually was able to get rid of Trotsky with an ice pick along with many others. who’s usefulness ended abruptly. Look at the way people have acted since HILARY LOST. All those people would be lined up and shot. No dictatorship will tolerate the left. They are only useful tools who serve a purpose for a time. All this transgender crap, gays, people like Catlyn Jenner, disappeared. What the left threaten to do to conservatives will be done to them if they succeed in serving their elitist masters. The last thing these world dominating psychopaths want is disillusioned leftists running around. woke.

• Doesn’t it make perfect sense why Candidate/President Elect/President Trump has been screaming from the top of his lunges that the main stream media is FAKE NEWS!

2. Matthew Hashman says:

Within the first 10 seconds of viewing this page, it went to one of those congratulations spam sites that you have to exit out of the internet to get off of.

• Ray Runge says:

A regular invasion of the page snatchers.

• Georgia says:

Yes–happens at times when I access by phone– very aggravating…so that is a disruptive technique? Figured it wasn’t a legitimate “Ad”– who would patronize anyone who sprung that type thing on you? So pure malware.

• Cliff Indiana says:

I use AdBlock Plus Browser on my phone. No ads!

• Daniel says:

I think it’s more than obvious the ads being displayed on conservative sites are controlled by the left. Many are the most disgusting ads I’ve ever seen while others appear to be made for leftist sites as they are critical of this president.

We have a massive uphill battle ahead of us.

Yes, ad servers are a common deployment platform for malware and for tracking users. Blocking ads and cookies and more is critical. Smart conservatives actively seek out sponsors. This is a massive trend on youtube and I think it’s time for this to come to other conservative media as well.

No more ads featuring toenails, pimples, digestion problems and obesity. There has to be a better way than ad services of this kind.

• gregc77 says:

Try using Opera and see if you have better luck.

• smashingzwan says:

Same thing happens to me when I view TCTH on my mobile device. Even happened when it was brand new out of the box, so I know it’s not garbage/viruses locally on my device.

Never happens on my desktop.

• LEET says:

I have had the same problem. Especially if I am using Verizon for internet access. When using my WiFi at home for internet access, I don’t have a problem.

BUT…

To get around it I use startpage or duckduck go to access CTH rather than google.

• MaineCoon says:

Sundance has explained that that occurance is you IP who is sabotaging your access to a site it does not want you to access. Per Sundance it is not the CTH site nor Word Press. It’s you Internet Provider.

They will fight us ever step of the way.

• SwampRatTerrier says:

Thanks MaineCoon.

I’d missed that from Sundance before, but assumed it was the criminal/murderous deep state doing such.

• Higgins says:

You may want to look at SEcure. Their software works across my desktop (Unix), laptop (old Windows XP) ,LG tablet, LG cell, the wife’s Samsung cell, and Tablet. 5 licenses for a C- note.

• Revelation says:

Yes. Its an ISP issue. It never happens when my Samsung is on Wifi, but regularly when its on wireless data.

And I’m in the UK.

• Didn’t happen using Brave browser. But thanks for the warning.

• GB Bari says:

Yes. The Brave browser seems to block the Redirect Spam pretty well. I use it exclusively for CTH on my iPad and iPhone for over a year.

• GB, I have been using Brave browser for about 6 months. You recommended it. Thanks for that.

Works great on iPhone never any Issues. I hear there is an OSx version which I want to try.

• GB Bari says:

FWIW, I’ve had success using Apple’s Safari in OS X along with the Ghostery plug-in app on my apple laptop. I have set Ghostery to block everything except WordPress Stats and Gravatar. I also have Norton Internet Security enabled since my ISP (Comcast) provides it at no additional cost.

I haven’t yet discovered the minimum filters or which specific defenses in Ghostery are required to block the webpage hijacker that plagues CTH readers (I also had gotten the same webpage redirect hijacker on American Spectator, American Thinker, and Gateway Pundit) but so far these solutions are working for all websites.

Note – Turning off JavaScript in you browser settings is an effective way to block the webpage hijacker, but it also disables being able to ‘Like’ posts or post your own comments. So use it to enable hijack-free reading CTH only if all else fails.

I send periodic contributions to CTH to help support site operations since the defensive ad & widget blocking software probably prevents some ad revenue.

• QCM says:

Recall that the major telecom providers have FO YEARS been complicit in giving EVERYONE’s electronic information to the deep state. Recall the splitter rooms in, for example, the AT&T data centers. They are JUST as interested as the rest of the deep state support network to prevent the truth from seeing daylight.

• Eric says:

I get all kinds of re-directs when surfing CTH that send me to potential virus downloading sites (if you fall for their claims).

• TarsTarkas says:

I never have a problem getting on this site, and use Chrome. But then I only use regular computers or laptops.

• ozymandiasssss says:

Thats why its better if you view in WordPress

3. cheering4america says:

Reading this I am suddenly filled with awe and amazement that the Polish Solidarity movement had any success way back in 1980, before access to the internet. I see that Walesa and his cohorts had to battle media conglomerates as much as anything else; I had no idea at the time.

• FrankieZee says:

I would imagine that many people didn’t know like you. I know I was in that category. But Sundance is right when he says to deliver the message directly to the people. That was how Walesa was able to defeat the media.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Believe that the fax was one of the reasons.

Maybe it’s time to rev up some old tech.

• lydia00 says:

I did a college thesis on the movement. A lot of people disappeared and were murdered before they “won” including priests. And the anti communist Polish Pope was a huge deal. Francis would sell them out and shame them. IOW, it had to become very bad. Untenable. My view is the fact Poland retained its religious roots provided some backbone and comfort.

4. Garavaglia says:

I don’t trust any of em..but you got to go with what you got (Johnson). Hopeful. Trump will work with whatever hand he’s given..he’s that good.

5. keeler says:

The recent “leaks” about food and medicine shortages caused by a No-Deal Brexit, which were themselves recycled stories from past news cycles, are clearly part of this campaign.

6. digleigh says:

Same m.o. Brock,s playbook as their stalwarts in action…new fake gun control polls fox like the fake Shaw polling and fake anti- traditional marriage polling years before….I talked to a millennial who said we don’t believe any of their cra-! I think the Epstein murder in plain site woke many up!

7. digleigh says:

8. Wayne Robinson says:

I remember bozo threatening they will have to go to back of the line if they leave the EU / what a clueless , spineless wand less idiot

9. Doc says:

I am taking my entire family to the UK in November to support their economy after Brexit. That is six people with dollars to spend.

• MaineCoon says:

Bravo Doc!

• soozword says:

Safer to stay in the more rural areas. Northern Wales is lovely!

• Reader(U.K.) says:

Thank you, Doc, for your support – and for that of all you Treepers and patriots! It’s a tentative time here just now. We have spent SO long being bamboozled and misled that most people are taking one step at a time and not counting chickens, trusting politicians, or celebrating in advance of real progress towards Brexit. There’s still a way to go through all the howling, distracting and resisting, but we are finally starting to think that there’s a good chance we will get out. Thank you, God!
      Doc, stay safe, enjoy our beautiful nation, and thank you so much for your friendship……

10. digleigh says:

Sorry…..

11. digleigh says:

Sorry…..

12. digleigh says:

Sorry…..

13. MicD says:

Boris I think knows better to fight the weevil on one front, than two.
    I like him.

14. Dee Paul Deje says:

15. JunkerGeorg says:

Yeesh. I’d feel better about this if he had Farage with him in those talks.

16. scottmc37 says:

This will be as bad as Y2K, watch the non stop fear mongering..

• SwampRatTerrier says:

I’ve read a few times that Europeans and the Brits resent “Fear” Marketing.

In the U.S. it seems that’s all some industries/product lines use – fear fear fear.

But supposedly in Britain that’s a big no no and a big turn off to citizens.

So let them turn off their citizens even more with their fear marketing.

(Guess that’s why their advertisements focus more on the use of humor.)

• FrankieZee says:

That was comical.

• Patrick healy says:

Ok Mr Swamp, right up to a point.
        But regrettably you are a few years behind the times.
        Every – and I mean every Tv advertisement in British must now show a happy multicultural family (one black one white and one or more multi coloured children) then Muslim weemon driving cars tractors and bulldozers and white men changing babies nappies.
        Perhaps a slight exaggeration, but you get the drift.

17. sarasotosfan says:

The Operation Fear has already launched. Yesterday, a “leaked memo” regarding anticipated food shortages. Today, reports on restriction of travel.

They are not wasting time in controlling the narrative. And I hope Trump allows them free reign to do so until we have come to terms with the U.K. in a deal to counter all the fears.

18. SwampRatTerrier says:

High Time we “De-Glow-Ball” those Communist, Leftist, Democrats around the world.

19. Vince says:

Fall is usually a bad time for the financial markets, even in a nornal year. If they are weaponized this year they will be more volatile. But no market can be manipulated forever. So this fall if a democrat panics and sells, it just means there’s an opportunity for a deplorable to pick up shares on sale.

20. Guyski says:

But, there really is no UMPF behind the scare tactics / threats is there?

• Raptors2020 says:

They must have also found a Nigel for the anti-Brexit side: Nigel Tufnel of Spinal Tap. On a scale of 1 to 10, he’s set his amplifier to 11.

21. alliwantissometruth says:

The sad thing is, many people living in Western civilization today have lost their desire for the truth.

Yes, politicians and the Enemy of the People “Media” have a stranglehold on traditional media sources, and fill those sources with propaganda and lies in order to fool the people, but the truth is out there if you take the time to find it

None of this globalization bulls*** would be taking place if the citizens had exercised their civic duties and looked into what their governments were really doing

The global elite has the radical left in charge of our children’s minds, and we’re fast becoming nations of sheep being led to the slaughter

I never allowed my hippie professors to manipulate or intimidate me. I spoke up loudly and took it to them, and I don’t understand why others didn’t

There does seem to be a new awakening, and my hope is, like our forefathers, a ragtag group of loud, freedom loving patriots can beat back this global tyranny and get the people back into looking out for their own interests

• sDee says:

“”The sad thing is, many people living in Western civilization today have lost their desire for the truth…….. and we’re fast becoming nations of sheep being led to the slaughter”

It is the Globalists designs on an age old pattern used to control and enslave people.. Fear is the other element – creating continual threats to our safety and our nation. It never ends well but with Trump – who is attacking the globalists, we have a chance.

“Human Farm: The Story of Your Enslavement”

22. Mncpo(ret) says:

I “talk” to Brits everyday. They have such hope in Boris but they were so betrayed by May, they have no faith in their Govt. institutions, including #10 Downing. Just like us.

If Boris gets them out by 10/31/19, he’ll be a National hero. Screw the “backstop” ,”free movement” and “Project Fear”.

They all expect massive riots, Antifa, and arson in London and Birmingham if it happens. They’re awake like we are.

I, personally, wish it was Farage, but they’ve got what they got. I pray Boris can stand, he’s not Pres. Trump or Nigal.

• KingBroly says:

I believe Boris can do it, but Nigel has a role to play as well. If he can rally the masses like he did for the 2016 referendum, Brexit will happen, and Boris will ensure it.

• Dekester says:

Me too Mncpo,

Not everyday, but weekly for sure.

An ever increasing majority utterly despise and distrust the media.

Particularly the BBC.

My favourite retort to any B.S. is “the MSM the enemy of the truth.”

God bless PDJT

• PVCDroid says:

Can the parliament stop it if they disagree with Boris? Trump can be the UK’s savior with a trade deal. If Boris and Trump work a deal and the Dems in US, Left in Europe won’t allow it to go through, they will look like complete fools wanting only for the UK citizens to suffer.

• Maquis says:

Parliment is what has delayed it, in conjunction with PM May pushing Merkel’s personally dictated “Leave Agreement” through three failed votes without one iota of change in the deal from vote to vote, and the EU is still demanding that Britian accept that same document entirely unchanged as the condition of a “deal.” Boris may have to go as far as proroguing Parliment, literally shutting it down, so that it cannot interfere with Brexit.

No Deal is the Best Deal.

• Peppurr says:

At times like this, voting is imperative. It’s one of the few rights we have left as citizens. Nobody should throw that right away. Something has to be done with ANTIFA which is organized crime. . Who’s paying these thugs? . Gotta get to the sources.

• Peppurr says:

Just adding to my post. Just watching ANTIFA beating people in Portland on Tucker. Apparently President Trump is considering to classify them as a terror org. HOPE SO !!

23. MaineCoon says:

Forewarned is forearmed. We are behind you Brexit Party!

Thanks, Sundance for the through heads-up.

24. jx says:

** It is harder for the psy-op engineers to refute what is openly visible to the eye and ear. **

This is key

• Doppler says:

Yes, I was imagining a cartoon (sorry, no artistic talent) showing operation fear on one side, populism on the right. The left has a huge pile up of cameras, reporters, printing presses, focused on a small panel of pundits with posters saying: doom, fear, Never Brexit, Never Trump. On the right, there’s a huge rally going on, with masses of joyous, cheering, flag waving crowds, Trump, Boris and Nigel in front, cheering Brexit, Trump 2020, MAGA.

Fearful Fearmongers vs Proud Patriots

• SwampRatTerrier says:

I’m thinking of how most all Europe, and the UK consists of small villages, towns, and hamlets – outside their large metroplexes.

So I’m confident those outside the Leftist Control City Centers share much new word of mouth. Don’t forgot CB radio and short-wave radio also for our communications outside the Communist-Globalist-BigTech Industrial Axis.

• sDee says:

“I also think we should start defining the enemy as “Global Socialism” or “Social Globalism” cause that’s what it is.”

Socialism is just one of many paths to globalism.

The enemy of freemen is, as it always been – those who control the money and intend to rule over men. Today it is the central banks and the handful of people who control them.

They are an enemy of freemen because they intend to impose central global governance – ending sovereign nations and all hope of self rule. They’ve been at it a while. EU was the most visible, America has long been their obstacle. That is why they pumped so much of our wealth into Communist China – they call China ‘s model “state capitlaism”.

They enemy’s strategy is globalism The latest incarnation of an age old evil

• That’s why the polls are fake if you look at Trump rallies! On to victory 2020!

25. no-nonsense-nancy says:

Good luck to all who wish for BREXIT!!

26. Mark W says:

IT’S HAPPENING – Brexit Secretary signs order to scrap 1972 Brussels Act – ending all EU law in the UK

27. YY4U says:

I have no dog in the Brexit fight other than watching the elite thumb their noses at the vote the way OUR elite thumb their noses at our votes. I haven’t followed it closely but I have followed it.

Still I am at a loss to figure out why the EU thinks Britain needs the EU’s permission to leave. Can someone explain it?

For fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGL-XJPuCuo

• ristvan says:

Easy. Was part of the Agreement when EU formed and UK joined. EU Article 50.
      When foolish enough to sign a bad deal, you are still stuck with it under international law.

• Yy4u says:

Thank you ristvan. Mine was not a rhetorical question. I really didnt know why. Next question…if parliament knew article 50 prevented leaving, why did they even allow the vote? Again not a rhetorical question. Seems dishonest.

28. Right to reply says:

Hopefully, the next step will be to dismantle their welfare state which keeps them slaves. One third of their salary each year paying for others who sit on their butts all day!

• yy4u says:

right to reply — yes, sit on their butts all day on welfare while plotting to impose SHARIA law on Britain. It boggles the mind how stupid Westerners are. And I include us in that comment. Here we are with people like Omar and Tlaib in Congress!

• Janie M. says:

Right, a few years back (when I use to frequent the Daily Mail on a daily basis, now my visits are very rare), I recall reading an article regarding one of their unemployed African immigrants who bragged about being on the dole. He said he had 12 children and intended to keep on procreating because it increased his welfare benefits. Included in the article was a discussion addressing bonafide white UK citizens, also on the dole, who shared his attitude. They could acquire a bigger home and more monetary assistance if they kept increasing the numbers of their children.

29. severance23 says:

“I can assure you that we will do everything in our power to assist our British friends as Operation Fear places them under siege in the next 60 days.”

I appreciate those thoughts, Sundance, but here in the U.K, we’ve been under siege for the last three years by the traitors of the political left, the quislings within the Conservative Party (such as the former Chancellor Philip Hammond) and the unrelenting pronouncements of doom from most forms of mass media – but especially from the detested BBC. Compared to that, the next 60 days should be pretty straightforward, because no one believes in the lies and spin anymore. We’re sick to death of it all, and just want to leave. Operation Fear hasn’t worked in three years, it won’t now.

• meow4me2 says:

Severance, very interesting. I work at a multinational corporation and have run into several anti-brexiteers. One shared with me that the pro-brexit folks were “stupid and old stodgy people” (like his parents) and didn’t know what they were doing. I darn near bit my tongue to keep from retorting that maybe they were older and wiser and remember a free Britain, not an EU-enslaved Britain. I chalked it up to the youngsters who have never experienced a free Britain. EU Britain is all they know.

30. Dennis Leonard says:

Please explain this below,as this seems in direct opposition to them being on board with this propaganda war,

“Amazon will pass along the costs of a new French digital tax to its third-party sellers beginning on October 1, the company told US trade officials Monday.
    The new policy applies to Amazon (AMZN) sellers based in France, as well as US-based sellers shipping to French customers, said Peter Hiltz, Amazon’s director of international tax policy and planning, at a hearing held by the US Trade Representative in Washington.
    “We cannot absorb this expense if we are to continue making investments in infrastructure,” said Hiltz.
    Amazon’s announcement came as a slew of tech giants including Facebook (FB), Google (GOOG), Microsoft (MSFT) and Twitter (TWTR) decried the French government’s new tax policy, arguing to US officials that the 3% levy unfairly targets American companies and could encourage other countries to do the same.

The Trump administration is in the midst of an investigation into the policy, which passed last month and requires digital services to pay back taxes retroactively owed from January onward.”

• Looks like that Investigation should wrap up the day after President Trump’s Reelection
      … or not.

If the Tech Giants try to “Interfere with the USA 2020 Elections”, why wouldn’t POTUS allow the Rest-of-World to REPLICATE what the EU is doing, Triggering ANNUAL INCREASES?

Remember the Trump Mantra:
      “Take the Money” that “Funds the EVIL”.

• mopar2016 says:

I think president Trump may hit France with a tariff on their wine industry.
      Although PDJT doesn’t drink wine, he does own his own vineyard and winery.
      I believe it’s the largest in the state Virginia.

31. SHV says:

It will be interesting to see how much PDJT will get involved in Brexit if the EU and the Multinational Criminals go full Def Con 1 on Boris and The UK. PDJT has a gun to the head of the EU and especially Germany whose GDP is 47% exports. If Brussels, Berlin and Paris get really ugly, a 25% tariff on EU (German) cars, buses and trucks should get their attention.

• POTUS could PRE-ANNOUNCE Tariffs on the EU Auto Industry
      … CONCURRENT with an announcement of a Pre-Brexit UK Trade Deal
      … that TRIGGERS the Tariffs in the event of ANY EU INTERFERENCE with Brexit
      … just as he pre-announced the 10% on China scheduled for September 1st.

32. FUD > Fear, uncertainty and doubt.

33. ChampagneReady says:

Somebody better show Trump the internal leaked GCHQ memo asking Boris Johnson as the approval authority to CONTINUE SPYING on Trump. Brennan and Rice were the architects and were secretly requesting the renewal.

My bet between GCHQ and the Hammer (Brennan’s illegal NSA spy program created by Dennis Montgomery) this is how 260+ names were requested for unmasking during the 4 months just preceding the 2016 election and DURING THE TRANSITION PERIOD.

Johnson is a devious snake in a suit.

34. Mike in a Truck says:

HahaHaha. Globalist Socialism is dead. They had a good 35 year run but trick or treat is over. People everywhere are rejecting it in favor of Nationalism. With a tweet or two, a chopper side presser,a rally, PDJT will send the leftist’s hard schemed narrative into a flat spin to crash and burn in no man’s land . Bring it on!

35. Daniel says:

There are some very serious claims being asserted here. Specifically this:

“Malware code will be inserted by the engineers at strategic times to disrupt website content adverse to their agenda. ”

That’s criminal. What is your source for this claim, Sundance? This is a very serious statement.

• Such a rookie attempt at deflection, Xi.
      You’re supposed to be better than that.

• cantcforest says:

And criminals don’t do things against the law? Malware? Guns? I know it’s late, but get some coffee.

• Daniel says:

No, this is a serious point which should be addressed. Sundance has said a lot of things in the past and wasn’t wrong. But this appears to be completely baseless and speculative. It’s one thing for the ISPs and search providers to mess with the results of searches, but quite another to install malware onto internet peers which they do not own.

I’m not saying they won’t do it. I’m saying that it’s sometihng which can (and should) easily land people in prison. I want to know the source of this allegation or to know if it was mere speculation.

It’s like the kind of conspiracy theory which says “they will murder people.” Journalistically speaking, it’s not quite the standards we have come to expect from Sundance. ISPs and Internet tech giants hacking computers with malware is an incredibly serious action to suggest without a basis in precedent or in insider knowledge. If he’s just making stuff up, that’s a problem. If he has something to back it up, he needs to say so.

36. kevin king says:

Brexit is a first step. I’m here in a hotel in West London. When I’m out and about it seems more like Cairo than an English city. You will barely hear any English spoken on the streets. We need to start mass deportations once we leave. If we don’t Brexit won’t get us anywhere.

37. ristvan says:

I don’t think Fear 2.0 will amount to much even if EU, Remainers, and Pelosi try, as Sundance suspects. Three reasons:
    1. There will not be another referendum, so fear in the general population is meaningless.
    2. May tried to use fear in Parliament to stall/reverse Brexit. She’s out as a result and BoJo is in. Parliament is no longer a fear factor; that gambit failed.
    3. PDJT already threw BoJo a Nov 1 19USC§2902 up to 10 year bilateral trade deal where Pelosi has zero say. As another Treeper already said, nonsense on food and medicine shortages since US has plenty of both if UK needs them. Plus US, not EU, is UK’s biggest trade and investment partner.

Two concrete examples of EU Brexit impotence:
    1.Airbus is owned by France and Germany. Most of the wings and about half of the engines are made in the UK. EU going to tariff those after Brexit and give Boeing a big leg up? Nope.
    2. BMW Mini Coopers are made in Oxford, England. BMW wants them tariffed so more expensive in EU? Nope.

Fear 2.0 would be bringing a rubber knife to a gunfight. And BoJo sounds like he is ready for the OK Corral shootout.

• Maquis says:

And Nigel is standing up a full slate of Brexit Party candidates to contest every seat in the next general election if Brexit is not delivered. Many hundreds already announced.

• Great point on Airbus.

EU screws with Brexit
      … undermining UK manufacturers.

Boris announces they’ll now Tariff Airbus 100%
      … then start producing for BOEING instead
      … and buying BOEING to replace those Airbus planes that won’t be delivered
      … multiplying our Bilateral Trade!

• Maquis says:

Also a possibility, maybe… We just booted Turkey from the F-35 program, they can’t buy them, but they are still being counted on to produce a significant portion of the fuselage structure of that very aircraft! Britian would do nicely.

I also see our post-Brexit trade agreement, or a subsequent side deal, addressing military purchases. Their Navy is rumored to be down to a dozen ships, yet they would need quite a substantial expansion simply to chase off all of the EU scallywags that are currently striving to deplete British fisheries.

38. Duncan says:

Thank you!

I’m Spartacus!

[Riveting website you have here]

39. doofusdawg says:

First thing that came to my mind… Potus should lend him Willllllllburrrr.

40. Thomas Holsinger says:

Brexit will have the same effect as global warming – the Earth will fall out of its orbit and spiral into the sun.

Or not. But the horrible effects will be the same.

41. mr.piddles says:

Maybe Frumpel Merkelstein can spin some straw into Gold to save the EU. Probably not, though.

42. flajones@aol.com says:

Do we not have technically savvy people on the right who can expose this treachery as it occurs? We need brilliant people to wage a guerilla war on their technology. Misdirection of the misdirection, exposure of methods, etc.

43. A2 says:

Here is Jacob Rees-Mogg’s sister who left the Conservative Party to join the Brexit Party and won her seat as an MEP. She discusses the politics in England, the EU and the importance of Leave and recovering British sovereignty.

44. Jennifer Verner says:

I would not want to be Muti and her side kick Macaroon

45. JoeMeek says:

EU is simply a fancy pants term for Fourth Reich.

Algorithm is simply a fancy pants word for lines of code. As in – he can always learn how to cut code.

46. SHV says:

I don’t/can’t read the insane leftist garbage so I can’t really appreciate the effect of that sh*t is having on Americans. However, last month my wife and I spent a few days visiting my sister who lives in the People’s Republic of Maryland. She, her daughter and her husband went full batsh*t crazy with Obama and since then I don’t discuss politics or social stuff.

No matter what we were talking about, Trump always enter the conversation, ie. evil. They had no connection with the UK but Boris=bad Corbyn should be PM, etc., etc. I said that wife and I were going to London in Oct and I always find the diversity in London interesting. Especially watching women treated as domestic animals and no one on the street seems to notice. My sister and her daughter just stared at me; didn’t know whether to sh*t or go blind. :>)

• GB Bari says:

As a lifelong resident of the DPRM, I understand your frustration with your sister’s politics. The state has been under DemoncRAT control all of my life. The level of ignorance of history and of true conservative values across most of the urban population here is quite remarkable, as is their inability to debate policy along ideological differences without their inevitable resorting to ad hominem attacks.

• SHV says:

It’s crazy, they are consumed with political/Trump hate. I’ve followed politics for more than 60 years, grew up in the Wash D.C. area and was in college/grad school in D.C during the 1960s, Civil Rights, Vietnam War, MLK riots era with campus activists, ie. SDS, SLA, BPs, etc and the current craziness has moved from politics to mental illness. I had utter contempt for the corrupt, sociopathic fraud, Obama but I wasn’t consumed with hate, just suck it up and it will pass attitude.

47. Johnny says:

Well tell them Britian is leaving the EU and if Angela the East German communist does not like it she can waddle her shaking fat azz back to Germany.

Well the French are easy, Just say France is now an occupied former member and they have no say. Tell them to kiss Mohammed.

Sorry but is time for the Grown men of Britian to take back control.

48. ezgoer says:

Merkel and Macron are cowards & fools. Britain could invade and win inside 2 weeks with the correct plan.

49. ozymandiasssss says:

What can we do?

50. Michael Todaro says:

The Murdoch boys are partying in the Hamptons with limousine leftist degenerates and pricey, fancy “playmates”. They are Australians and the NYT owner is Mexican. We are Americans. REAL Americans.