A major win for the Trump administration as the Supreme Court has just ruled to stay a lower court ruling that blocked the President from using $2.5 billion in defense funds to build border security wall.   This means the Department of Homeland Security can now use $2.5 billion in defense appropriations to build the border wall.  A massive win!

The ruling was 5-4 with the liberal justices in the minority.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Friday allowed the Trump administration to move forward with plans to build a wall along parts of the Mexican border while litigation over paying for it proceeds.

A trial judge had prohibited the administration from transferring $2.5 billion from the Pentagon’s budget to fund the effort, and an appeals court had refused to enter a stay while it considered the administration’s appeal.

The Supreme Court entered a stay, allowing construction to proceed while the litigation continues.

[…]  In urging the Supreme Court to intercede, Noel J. Francisco, the solicitor general, wrote that the plaintiffs’ “interests in hiking, bird watching and fishing in designated drug-smuggling corridors do not outweigh the harm to the public from halting the government’s efforts to construct barriers to stanch the flow of illegal narcotics across the southern border.”

Mr. Francisco argued that the lower courts had misread two provisions of a federal law in concluding that the transfer was not authorized. The law allows reallocation of money to address “unforeseen military requirements” where the expenditures had not already been “denied by Congress.” Mr. Francisco wrote that the drug enforcement measures were unforeseen when the Defense Department made its budget request and that Congress had never addressed the particular narcotics measures. (more)

(pdf of ruling here)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, DHS, Environmentalism, Illegal Aliens, media bias, Mexico, NAFTA, President Trump, Supreme Court, Uncategorized, USA, USMCA. Bookmark the permalink.

330 Responses to BIG WIN – Supreme Court Allows $2.5 Billion Transfer of DoD Funds to Build Border Wall…

1. Perot Conservative says:

Big win. MAKE THE WALL 30′!!!!

Get her going. Pronto.

Also a good deal with Guatemala.

2. Don McAro says:

Will Ann Coulter finally shut her pie hole?

• ozymandiasssss says:

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Sundance has done some squeaking also, thankfully, when Barr was talking about recusing in the Epstein case. Caught a lot of crap from the “trust the plan types” and the Mark Levin types, but he was right, and lo and behold, Barr reversed course.

• ilcon says:

Has she ever? Being a provocateur is her business model.

• Julia Adams says:

The better question is: Will Ann Coulter do the right thing? She should apologize and admit she was wrong.

• shirley49 says:

Doubt it.

• Pokey says:

Ann Coulter has been right about that wall and dead wrong in her approach. PDJT does not need permission from a bunch of unelected members of the Judiciary to declare a National Emergency and spend money from anywhere he can find it within his own operating budget. He just needs to build the wall if he is going to protect our country. That is his number one mandate. No federal judge has any Constitutional authority to tell him otherwise. It is two years past the time to get this job going.

What irks me about Ann is that she should have been speaking directly to PDJT and not trying too embarrass him in order to boost her book sales. I also object strongly to the lack of civility towards PDJT on her website. Ann, don’t forget that PDJT is the only legitimate power standing between you and losing your privilege to sell your books in this country, or anywhere else. PDJT needs to win in 2020 and Ann had better help him as much as possible like the rest of us. It is a shame to need to speak about this to a political realist like Ann Coulter, as if she were really just another spoiled elitist brat.

3. fishon2016 says:

Still not tired of winning.

4. OhNoYouDont says:

The replies to this tweet 😂😂😂

• starfcker says:

Ah yes, dipshit Dror Ladin. I don’t know what law school you went to, but there’s no overturning the Supreme Court

• Screw them all- the ACLU and the other Commie bastards.
      #MAGA 4EVER
      #TRUMP2020 and 4 EVER

• starfcker says:

Of course Dror Ladin’s entire annoying existence is funded by the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans.

• Dee Paul Deje says:

What in the heck does fighting for open borders have to do with “American civil liberties”. Then again, what has the ACLU ever fought for that advances American civil liberties?

• FrogTongue says:

so much for the argument that walls don’t work. If they did not work these leftist would not be fighting so strenuously. This is the way wars are won . . . one battle at a time. Ann Coulter? Who’s still listening to her?

• FrogTongue says:

• G. Alistar says:

There will be no chance of winning at SCOTUS by the argument that it is bad for bird watchers as they did when the stay was lifted…..I think the real issue is “misappropriation” and the use of military allocated dollars for building the wall. Will SCOTUS even bear this or…..perhaps quandary, IF they do hear a misappropriation case and find the congressional funding was misappropriated, what then? Stop, tear the wall down or what?

5. getfitnow says:

I’m not tired of winning, but, Mr. President, can we take the weekend off? I’m exhausted!

6. trishinsouthernillinois says:

I would like to see all that $$$ awarded to Brian Kolfage’s BuildTheWall project & let them build it. They can surprise us where it will go, like they did on their first build. 😃

7. ristvan says:

Lurking Lawyer here. I have been researching this as fast as possible, and think I can explain the SCOTUS reasoning. Only surprising (not really) thing is only 5-4. Should have been 9-0.

First, this is a ‘only’ a ruling staying the permanent injunction issued by Gillum in his 40 page nonsense 9th circuit ruling. It does not have precedential authority.

Second, the grounds are relatively narrow so do not get to the heart of the matter, as Bryers partial concurrence posted by Sundance shows. Technically SCOTUS ruled that the Sierra Club (as one example plaintiff) DID NOT have standing to sue so the injunction cannot stand, since IIRIRA 1996 §102(c) ( an amendment to the immigration law 8USC§1103 et seq) specifically says the DHS has the power to waive all federal and state environmental laws to construct any border barrier it deems necessary.

Third, were we to ever get to the merits, PDJT wins anyway—just showing how far courts have strayed from crystal clear statutes. At issue is 10USC§284. Treepers can look it up for themselves. Having commented on it before several times, I will just paraphrase:
    §284 is titled, “Support for counter drug activity and transnational organized crime”.
    §284(2) provides for a request from DHS to DoD (b) for help for (7) construction of roads and fences and installation of lighting to block drug smuggling corridors across international boundaries of US. Which is exactly what PDJT’s ‘wall’ does.

9th circuit TDS on full display.

• cliffaheadwolvesbehind says:

Ristvan, you are like Sundance in that I might not understand all the details,not because I’m incapable but because of everything I’m juggling in my life, but if you or Sundance are saying it’s a good sign, I go to sleep with a some peace of mind.
      Thanks for your posts.

• Dutchman says:

ristvan,
      O.k., but you gotta admit; has a brief before SCOTUS, ever before said “the interests of the plaintiff, in hiking and birdwatching in ‘designated drug smuggling corridors’, blah blah,..”

Thats got to be the snarkiest argument
      I thought it was HILLARIOUS!

I LIKE this Fransisco dude, big time!
      Thats,DJT tweet attitude, right there!

Of COARSE the whole argument on the other side has no merit. Perhaps if SCOTUS keeps getting bogged down in these frivolous actions, they will finally rule these district judges CAN’T establish nationwide injunctions, only apply to THEIR district.

Then we’ll go back to dueling injunctions, each applying to their districts, with the rest not knowing WHAT to do, and,SCOTUS will STILL have to rule.

Sorry, with the news lately, I’m a little euphoric. I may be O.D.’ing on winnamins and popcorn!

• Amy Lulu says:

Well analyzed, Counsellor. An important observation. Please post often 🙂

I find it amazing (I know I should stop being surprised) that the Democrats have abandoned our Common Law Heritage in favor of — as Mark Levin put it today — Soviet style jurisprudence. Clearly Napoleonic Law presents too risky a scenario for “Beria” Nadler and, remembering the Kavanaugh hearings, the Ranking Dem on the Senate Judiciary Sen Dianne Feinstein (former Ranking member of Intel Committee h/t SUndance for noting the musical chairs at play). She acted disgracefully as not only the perpetrator of the Dirty Trick on Kavanaugh (nobody is pretending to be sorry for the liar who hid behind her hair anymore, I hope) but the enabler of the little Torquemadas. Innocent until Proven Guilty turned on its head. They were proud. Yet the credible accusers of Keith Ellison now Minnesota’s AG, and VA’s non blackface, but black Lt Governor aren’t believed, despite both victims being Women of Color.

So I was surprised, silly me, when a Democrat Senator — was it Sen. Quigley?– suggested doing away with the Statute of Limitations during the Mueller hearings. There would be something truly pathetic about these wannabe Javerts if they weren’t so dangerous. At least the real thing jumped off a bridge. In fact, I came across a review of Les Miserables, (the story by Victor Hugo where a man is pursued by an obsessed policeman for his entire life for pinching a loaf of bread.) President Trump never stole anything. This review from https://movies/stackexchange/plotsummay/LesMiserables says it all:

“Javert kills himself because the world no longer makes
      sense to him. He has lived his life under the assumption that
      criminals cannot be reformed. He believes that he is a better
      man than Valjean, and therefore, it is his right to exact
      punishment upon him for his crimes.”

Think of all the obsessed little Javerts running around… Unlike Valjean, I want to see Perp Walks. A friend noted we need someone integral to spill it — similar to the Valachi Papers– I hope this happens once the rats see the indictments coming and they realize they are not above the law. Meanwhile, the democrat party continues its slow suicide. Let’s hope its a suicide, because they’ve demonstrated how they govern with the House’s obsessive and vindictive — not to mention irrational behavior. “They make Chairman Mao look like a schoolgirl” said someone ofBrazil’s “Shining Pth”. Actually this frame of mind is closer to home. Thanks for the incredible and wise reporting, and @Sundance for your prescience, dedication to truth, and hard work. Treepers, I didn’t mean to go on about my reactions for so long, forgive me –it’s just so maddening and after reading @Ristvan’s excellent comment, I was, how do they put it? “triggered”.

• Amy Lulu says:

Urrgh… this is in the wrong section and I couldn’t find a way to take it down –I hadn’t even proofed it. … I truly apologize folks. It was a long one, too. 😦 I didn’t mean to muddy SCOTUS and Spygate. Ive just had it with Dems applying our legal system a la carte. Shame on the 4 Liberal Justices. Roberts is not running a tight ship– this court is ridiculously political. Still.

• Maquis says:

No worries Amy! WordPress gremlins, disobiedient fingers and bursts of enthusiastic composition are facts of life here at CTH, we just roll with it.

Your point is well taken; there is an illness of contempt and an inability to examine their own perspectives and behaviors in our disloyal opposition, and theybare determined to take it global at any cost.
          It’s worth being POed about.

• Chimpy says:

Ristvan, thank you as always for your posts!

I am wondering if the Dems can challenge the “wall is needed to prevent drugs” as the wall is actually a fence. And that fence has openings which makes it easy for drug runners to pass packages through. Hence, the fence does not apply?

Just a though of their next move.

• Maquis says:

Oh, cool, they can convince us that a double wall with a gap so substantial nothing could be passed through or tossed from one to another is absolutely necessary. They would be directly acknowledging that an effective wall is necessary because there is indeed a drug crisis at our border.

8. Shad says:

The other overlooked aspect is the incredible amount of legal fees being spent by the left. All of their clown show NGO’s like the sierra club are burning millions to resist. For the most part too, they are taking a crap kicking in the courts.
    This resist we much, I think, will have long term consequences on their ability in the future. Only so much money to go around, even for Soros.

• Rhoda R says:

Resistance funding is only – or even mostly – coming from individuals like Soros. China has skin in the game as well as some other, less friendly governments.

• California Joe says:

The Sierra Club was vehemently opposed to illegal immigration because of the obvious impact on our pristine wilderness environment until Obama gave them a $100 million bribe to support open borders! Can you imagine our most prestigious wilderness preservation organization pimping for unlimited illegal immigration???? It’s the world turned upside down!

• Joemama says:

Do you have a reference documenting that $100 million bribe, that I can show some long time members of the Sierra Club that I know?

I was shocked to find out that the Sierra Club is fighting for unlimited illegal immigration. What has this world come to? Is every non-profit on the take?

• Joemama says:

Soro’s funding is for all practical purposes absolutely unlimited. He has access to trillions of dollars, if needed. It is not his money. He is just a front man for the people that are pushing one world government. That is the price he pays for his money. He gets to be hated, so they can stay out of the limelight.

9. JoeMeek says:

Donald Trump was that rarest of commodities in the 21st century: a brilliant strategist, who also was a tactician par excellence, able in the heat of battle to adapt his plans to his foe’s forces and movement — and amazingly, to defeat them repeatedly, even when they had far louder media propagandists propping them up. He foresaw the dangers of his foes, and prepared for them with care, using ground, time, place, and the fierce loyalty of his supporters to offset his foe’s greater airwaves weaponry, adapting, again and again, to the enemy on the battlefield, shifting to compensate for the unforeseen and seemingly unforeseeable.

10. Ackman420 says:

IMO, PDJT needs to get these kind of wins in order to hold the base together.
    If we hit Nov 2020 and wall funds are still being withheld through “resistance” judges, there are a portion of the base which will throw their hands up and not show up. I’m all in, and so are nearly all people posting here. But there are some out there who will be discouraged.
    This is huge.

• Dutchman says:

Ackman,
      Fair weather friends get thrown out of foxholes, or fragged for a reason. Come 2020, I find it hard to believe many are going to be discouraged from voting for PDJT, however I suspect msny will be,discouraged on the left.

As for any who choose to jump off the Trump train, I would say wait till the train is crossing a bridge, over a REALLY deep gorge, and I’ll be happy to help you disenbark.

As in “don’t let it hit ya, where the good Lord split ya!”, but hey, thats just IMHO,..

• dawg says:

At this point in time, I just cant see how anyone who voted for Donald J Trump in 2016, wouldnt vote for him in 2020. Just cant see it. And on top of that, I very much think it is very likely that he will get many MORE votes than he did in ’16. That’s just how I’m seeing it. But I agree with you Ackman, this is yuge.

• Dutchman says:

Been commenting and saying for some time now, I’m still looking for the person who says “Voted for him in ’16, but NOT in ’20” and ain’t found um, yet. But, don’t have to look far, to find # walkaways, …
          And, I HAVE talked to people who say “Didn’t vote for him in ’16, but DEFINETLY voting for him in ’20!”

Even he said, in the,Guatamala presser, that he’s VERY confident of re-election, taking back House and keeping Senate. Overconfidence, or just being realistic?

• Linda K. says:

I had been worrying about wall funding and the new budget ! Now get those Fisher guys who built the wall (that couldn’t be built) over the mountain in a couple of weeks and give them the go.

• Ackman420 says:

I appreciate all the positive and optimistic criticism of my “concern” post. i know you all are with me to MAGA and KAG.
            FTR, I do know of a couple people who are judging this admin on success at the border. Hence, my post.
            Yes, they are fair weather, but I’d hate to lose their vote over one piece of the agenda.
            Really appreciate all the love and support for our Lion here. It’s uplifting and reaffirming. The Treehouse has been a lifeline to sanity for 4 years now. Thank you, Treepers!
            MAGA, baby! Love you all!

• Maquis says:

Ackman, this is indeed a refuge and essential boon to sanity, a blessing beyond compare.

The Wall is indeed huge. At some point ankle-biting Judgefare must be stymied for good, this slow-motion slap-down seems a step in that direction.

• covfefe999 says:

Trump shouldn’t have to hold the base together. What are people going to do? Throw away everything great that Trump has accomplished and vote for Dems? If they do that then they are beyond stupid. I would say they are masochists at best, suicidal at worst.

• Sharla M Utz says:

Flipping to Dem is not the worry. It’s not voting at all. My hubby’s family is rural evangelical R to the bone but they hadnt voted since 2004. If people like them think it was a shot, but it’s over, th hey may not come back to the polls in 2020.

• Ackman420 says:

Sharla, thats exactly what I’m referring to. No shows.
          But if he keeps this up it won’t be a worry.
          Maybe I made the mistake of lumping those voters in with the base. I apologize, as the base clearly isn’t going anywhere. MAGA!

• MfM says:

I’m near Lancaster PA. The Amish aren’t a large number, but significant. They also don’t really vote, part of it is tradition, part hassle. There was a push in 2016 to get them to the polls. People who had never voted in a Presidential election voted.

They weren’t brainwashed, they knew what Trump was and his background. As much as they don’t do TV, cable and other modern communications, they do newspapers.

11. Stringy theory says:

I love it!!! TBTG.

12. BSR says:

That pic is priceless. 😆

13. Gort says:

I would like to think that John “The Sophist” Roberts sided with the American people on this decision because he realized what an ass he looked like when he sided with the loony left wing of the Supreme Court and against the Constitution and the best interests of American citizens on the census citizenship question, just to spite President Trump. But I’m afraid that Roberts is incapable of that level of self-awareness. It seems much more likely that he came down on the side of common sense. yea sanity, on this decision because his thumb was sore from sticking it in Trump’s eye.

• Yy4u says:

• Rhoda R says:

Or maybe some one quietly reminded him that other people have access to the NSA database as well.

• I don’t like your comment…I LOVE IT!

• Gort says:

Yes, we must keep reminding ourselves that the NSA database abuses — which began in at least 2012, no doubt to spy on the Republican presidential candidates — is the first cause of all the subsequent scandals.

All the scandals, from the killing of the investigation into Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation, and exoneration Hillary’s in her criminal mishandling of classified information, to the attempted coup d’etat against President Trump: all this was done to to the preserve the Democrat Party’s use of the NSA database to spy on American citizens, and prevent the disclosure of this ongoing criminal enterprise.

14. ParteaGirl says:

• ristvan says:

Read Pelosi’s post, then read my legal comment just above, and realize how twisted the Dem reasoning is.

• Dutchman says:

Ristvan,
        Your reasoned, researched post was much apprecisted, as always. It really helps all of us to know the legal reasoning behind these court cases.

And, I DID read it, and followed it. But, didn’t need to to realise Nancy’s ‘reasoning’ makes a corkscrew look like an icepick.

• sturmudgeon says:

ristvan: what ‘reasoning’ is this? they are ALL emotion-of-the-day.

• Carrie2 says:

ristvan, agree. I listened and thought she is in fairyland but for the brainless democrat voters this probably sounded like good stuff. She was never an attorney or even worked in a law office, so someone she knows is giving her info that she can recite but probably hasn’t a clue about the legality.

• covfefe999 says:

Did she complain ever when Obama ran the country through perpetual executive orders?

• trishinsouthernillinois says:

WRONG, Nancy!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
      And to the REPUBLIC….FOR WHICH IT STANDS…!!!

read the constitution Nancy, Article IV, Section 4.

Sick & tired of people calling us a democracy, especially when a republican says it. GRRRRRrrrrrrr! 😡

• TigerBear says:

Exactly! My pet peeve too.
        And when they say democratic congressmen/Senator ect..instead of democrat senator or democrat congressmen. Makes a big difference in how people think as they start believing only one party believes in democracy, and many don’t understand how it works within our constitutional republic. 🙂

• InAz says:

Nancy Pelousy is Projecting.

Accusing President Trump of the very things the Obamination did…..rule like a monarch, except Obolo ruled like a Communist Dictator

• Amy2 says:

The fact that it was rejected by Congress is what makes it so appealing Nan. The people want a wall, in case you missed it.

• Chimpy says:

Remember those assignments in grade school where one had to circle all the parts of a written story that was wrong? While reading Nancy’s tweet, I got the feeling that this was one of those assignments!

1. “Steal”. That’s a verb used when someone is taking something illegally. However, in this case, PDJT waited until the Courts ruled that he was cleared to use the funds. Hence, “steal” doesn’t apply. He’s simply doing as he is allowed by law.

2. “Wasteful, ineffective”. There are many stats readily available today Regarding the vast improvement that the new border wall has brought Specifically, one can search on “El Paso” and “wall effectiveness” for these statistics. In this case, Nancy, Google is your friend!

3. “Deeply flawed”. Nancy apparently is smarter than our nine Supremes, but she fails to explain the legal basis for stating such a rebuttal. Please enlighten us, Nancy! Or, are you just butt-hurt?

4. “Democracy”. Already pointed out by others in this thread. Five Pinocchios! We are a Republic which relies on following the rule of law. See my point #1, Nancy.

5. “Monarchy”. Yet, you, Nancy, single-handedly refuse to put the USMCA up for vote, despite that it is likely to pass by a majority of your fellow Congress members, who represent the will of the people. Monarchy we much?

15. livefreeordieguy says:

Win after win after win… The Wall decision and Guatemala Asylum Deal… Both on the heels of the Mueller fiasco hearing… Good roll for PDJT… Calls for the Andrew Klavan PDJT Happiness Montage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS1xnfHYEgw

16. Yy4u says:

Politicized much? Liberal justices always vote their politics. Dem presidents appoint politicians to the court, Repub presidents appoint lawyers

17. kia1 says:

I go to dinner, return home to find the Supreme Court has granted the 2.5 billion transfer of DOD funds to build the wall; and Guatemala signs agreement on immigration. More winning from our President and he did it without even breaking a sweat. Best President ever!!! No, not tired of winning Mr. President!!!

18. dufrst says:

19. Bogeyfree says:

If PT can get 20K Patriots to show up for a local rally I wonder how many Patriots he could get if asked to come down and help build the wall?

Could you imagine the DS if 200K or 500K Patriots showed up if called upon to help build the wall.

Imagine how many miles could be knocked out with that kind of manpower.

• Dutchman says:

BF,
      Well, if we’re gonna have fantasy fun,…USE sanctuary cities; only onescin Country are San Diego, Tucson, big cities on or near the border. Big building project, all along the border, lots of jobs, so illegals flood down,…you see where I’m going already,….

Anyway, I’m pumped, gonna go read about Guatamala now!

• sturmudgeon says:

retired, rested, and READY!

• dawg says:

From SC, I’ll stop by DC on my way to the southwest and pick up some rubble from the demolition of the Hoover building, after the abolition of the FBI. We’ll just stack that on top.

• Carrie2 says:

Bogeyfree, from the very beginning hundreds of Americans offered to help get the wall built and many of them engineers. So if invited, a large number will be there to speed up the building of the walls.

• Amy2 says:

When a new section gets done, just have a rally there! Delicious.

• Ron Jaeger says:

30 years in commercial construction out of Redding Ca. and I would boogie on down in a heartbeat !!!! Maga !!!!!

20. An says:

> This means the Department of Homeland Security can now use $2.5 billion in defense appropriations to build the border wall.

This is a complicated ruling to digest. Breyer seems to want the stay to only permit the government to finalize contracts, but not actually start construction, but the majority doesn’t seem to be signing onto that.

That said, the stay is only lifted while the case is tried in the lower courts and through appeal to the Supreme Court, so it could be put back into effect if the court of appeals for the 9th circuit rules against Trump (which seems guaranteed…. see also: 9th circuit) and SCOTUS denies cert on the appeal.

That said, the phrase “Government has made a sufficient showing at this stage that the plaintiffs have no cause of action to obtain review of the Acting Secretary’s compliance with Section 8005” sure makes it sound like the Sierra Club is screwed here and the Court sees a lack of standing here.

Of course, that also suggests that other parties, perhaps including Congress, could appeal instead.

Pretty confusing, but it’s a win and I’ll take it for now. It’d be hilarious if Trump got it built while the courts were screwing around, too. Breyer points out that if they later order the government to tear down the wall, they may not have the funds to do so and they’re legally incapable of spending money not appropriated.

• G. Alistar says:

I think the misappropriation issue is DOA and will never see the light of day in the SCOTUS. The justices and their staff lawyers know that the law allows fo this rather than Nancy Pilosi’s emotional tweet. Breyer can’t be serious….rather he is letting his bias show. Time will tell….

21. Boknows says:

It’s Friday night. Does this man ever stop winning?

That answer is he’ll no. We’re going to keep winning….even on Friday night.

First Guatemala, now the border!!

And this man has not taken a done to do this job.

Thank you Mr. President. God bless you and your family.

22. Austin Holdout says:

Wonder if this tempts the do nothings in Congress to try to pass legislation to “consider” drug trafficking and deny the transfer now. Hopefully the admin had the transfer qued up and ready to move with the push of a button. If they’d been paying attention to their jobs, the Dems in Congress could have prevented the win.

23. This week has been like a big boxing match! We thought we were against the ropes but MAGA had the knock out punch!!! I love winning and I love President Donald J Trump!!!💪💪💪👊🏻

24. covfefe999 says:

This is one of the few times I wish I still had cable TV because I would love to watch the Dem propaganda media deal with this. 🙂 I think Lawrence O’Donnell would be the best, probably a total meltdown.

• LoonsCall says:

“STOP THAT F’ING HAMMERING!!!” lol

• Maquis says:

“China. China. CHINA. China. China…..” I love that bit!

Kinda NSFW? Language, but so so epic!

• LoonsCa;ll says:

he really enters into the deranged phase.. literally funny in a way but almost scary to see.. certainly makes one wonder if this man has all his marbles..

• LoonsCall says:

it IS epic.. I may have gotten the quote slightly wrong but pretty much the best on-air meltdown ever.. of course, will be plenty to come & have come already.. Donny Deuche was pretty memorable & that was just the other day on Mourning Joe… pretty sure the Secret Service people should be having a little “discussion” with him.. course not “my purview”

25. covfefe999 says:

I got this from a reply to an Alyssa Milano tweet. lol

26. TradeBait says:

How does it feel to have a POTUS who is willing to battle for We the People and consistently win doing it?

Magnificent! Blessed! Happy! Encouraged!

27. 335blues says:

LOVE THAT SMILE!

28. J Gottfred says:

And to think if the opposition won, we would have had Supreme Court decisions against us and the Constitution by at least 5 to 4. We were so close to losing it all on November 8, 2016. I have thanked God everyday for that election outcome.

29. mark says:

Holy Crap, Justice Roberts watched the Mueller testimony!!! rotflmao

30. California Joe says:

There should be consequences when a federal judge is consistently overturned on matters of national security!

• G. Alistar says:

Birdwatching??? Unbelievable that this case made it to the SCOTUS, infamous 9 district strikes again. The judge should be censured and disciplined for letting his political bias interfere with his legal judgment!

31. California Joe says:

For decades the Sierra Club was vehemently opposed to illegal immigration because of the obvious impact on our pristine wilderness environment until Obama gave them a $100 million bribe to support open borders! Can you imagine our most prestigious wilderness preservation organization pimping for unlimited illegal immigration???? It’s the world turned upside down!

32. JunkerGeorg says:

2.5 Billion? Didn’t Trump originally have an estimated cost of 18 billion? No doubt, some is better than one. Also, were construction handled by a private operation like “BuildTheWall”, it would cost less and go up quicker.

• Kintbury says:

I could be wrong but this latest spending bill apparently has no rules about him moving money around. He could use more and it is a bill from Congress so that would make it much more difficult for the courts to stop him. I could be wrong of course.

33. grahampink says:

It’s a great asset America has in a President that has actually built things, big things, consequential things.
    It shows.

34. Diane Stress says:

Now what’s Trump going to do????!!! This puts him in an awkward spot!

35. Magabear says:

Correction: The ruling was 5-4 with the liberal super legislators in the minority. 😉

Love the quote from the solicitor general about the oppositions interest in fishing, hiking and bird watching in drug smuggling corridor. 🤣

PDJT winning bigly this week 👍 while the demonrats continue to take a beating. 🤕

36. bluebongo says:

He should harvest all the “end of year” binge money the DoD pisses away every year. Could gold plate the entire damn wall…..and add his name in lights on every bollard….and include sound that plays the theme from “The Lion King” endlessly.

• Landslide says:

Ha! There’s a “pic” from back in 2016 (maybe ‘15) that someone made of him standing in front of Trump Wall that at least had gold lettering on it. Maybe someone will post it.

“I LIKE TO WIN.” DJT

👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸👍🏻🇺🇸

37. wodiej says:

Lucky for us this guy will not take no for an answer.

38. chuckyschmucky says:

Finally, at long last — between self-anointed judicial monarchs, corrupt legislators, busy-body environmental collectivists, the corrupt leftwing media, and everybody else in between — the PEOPLE get to have their say, their will and their desires on this KEY political issue respected and fulfilled.

39. iconoclast says:

No mention of this ruling on cnn.com.

40. Screaming Eagle says:

Nadler and the Gimmydats remind me of that patsy opponent that travelled with the Harlem Globetrotters (Washington Generals). In the end, they always end up losing and laughed at.Used to be that way for us Republicans until Trump came to town. WINNING IS SO FANTASTIC !!

41. Troublemaker10 says: