In the past several days the 2020 Democrat candidates have been assembling a rather odd set of 2020 platform issues.  President Trump notes it all seems rather “strange”:

In addition to promoting infanticide; eliminating borders and Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE) and banning guns; the Democrats have all signed on to The Green New Deal, which advocates for: raising taxes, paying people not to work, eliminating air travel, banning cows and rebuilding every structure in America to run on ‘sustainable energy’.

The platform is now expanding to: lowering the voting age to 16; eliminating the electoral college; placing term limits on federal judges; and adding more Justices to the Supreme Court to advance the aforementioned progressive values.

Presidential historian Doug Wead weighed-in with Trish Regan.

Reminder – The Green New Deal:

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Cultural Marxism, Dem Hypocrisy, Economy, Election 2020, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Legislation, Magical Thinking, media bias, Nancy Pelosi, Occupy Type Moonbats, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

242 Responses to President Trump Notes “Strange” Candidate Platform: Lower voting age, eliminate electoral college, increase SCOTUS Justices…

1. covfefe999 says:

We need a strong 2020 voting strategy.

I keep proposing if there is no GOP challenger then those of us who are in states that allow it should vote in the Dem primaries and totally screw them up.

Another idea: protect your votes. Where is vote theft occurring? Probably mail-in ballots and early voting. So don’t do either one. Vote on election day if you can (and most of you can). Do not throw this election away by being lazy and allowing your vote to be stolen.

• Daniel says:

That’s awesome dirty. Sounds like a Democrat to me! (No insult intended) You’re right. You absolutely need to fight and fight hard because they have already brought on the fight to unprecedented levels. Pulling your punches when the other side wants nothing less than your complete destruction is just plain stupid.

• Niagara Frontier says:

I think we also need to have an army of poll watchers and monitors ready for 2020. Patriots should already be in contact with their local board of elections and volunteer for service. Training will be provided if required.

• Ken Maritch says:

The fraud won’t occur at the polls… it will be behind closed doors, where the votes are counted.

• Noah says:

I agree. Seems to be, it’s the nighttime ballot box shuffle, people lugging boxes without escort or chain of custody, losing some and finding some. Like theives in the night.

• farmerren says:

Suggestion: See how to become a member of the election board that serves your area. I’m close to this issue and in my area there is an equal number of Dem and Repub election commissioners. Appointment may have to be by state governor; is for my area. May take some networking, all worth the effort I believe.

• clive hoskin says:

“If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.”― Mark Twain

• EJ002 says:

I legit know a guy here in Chicago who went to the polls and was turned away because he already voted.

• moray watson says:

Theft has already occurred in those States that have passed laws that require their Electoral Votes to be cast in accordance with the National popular vote. Voters in those States just got disenfranchised. Voters in those States need to mount a Constitutional challenge to these new laws.

• Ringo Phonebone says:

The National popular vote will never be known on election night and can never be known if ALL ballots are not counted. Ballots are typically not counted if the total of the uncounted absentee/military/mailed ballots doesn’t eclipse the number required to overturn a County’s outcome.

The point is that the NPV/Delegate State legislation cannot work and will challenged on that in addition to the unconstitutionality issue.

If all ballots had been counted in 2016, Hillary, et al, would have been very surprised at the outcome of the popular vote. But you never hear what it actually ends up as.

• solomonpal says:

What about those taking trump off the ballot if he does not show his taxes? Washington state. The whole eastern and southern part will become disenfranchised.,

• yy4u says:

I live in Virginia.
      I live in VA District 2.
      During the midterms I got a couple of phone messages on my ans. service
      Wondering
      Why I hadn’t sent back my absentee ballot that they’d sent me.
      I had not requested an absentee ballot
      Finally I called the number on the caller ID
      It was Abigail Spanberger’s campaign in DISTRICT SEVEN (7).
      Not my district
      I should have been more circumspect and gotten more information
      Instead I said “I Democrats cheat but why….”
      At which time they hung up on me
      After the election (Spanberger defeated Dave Brat)
      I wondered if perhaps I had helped defeat Brat in a district I don’t live in via an absentee ballot I never requested
      I tried to call VA Elections
      Got nowhere
      The number they gave me was “not in service”
      So I wrote a snail-mail letter asking how I could find out if I voted absentee in District Seven (7)
      Never heard back
      THIS IS WHAT WE’RE UP AGAINST
      I

• Julian says:

Thankfully the Republicans control the legislature in Virginia.

• Annie Ok says:

I am the 5th District in Virginia. There were problems throughout the Commonwealth in the 2018 elections — it is an ongoing problem. I have contacted some officials about your comment. If you hear of anything like this, ever, contact 1) The Virginia Department of Elections (which you did, unfortunately 2 out of 3 on the Board are Democrats); 2)The Republican Party of Virginia; 3) Your local GOP committee, and your local or nearest GOP delegate or state senator, or congressman. Hopefully one of these will contact the Republican member on the Board of Elections, Ms. Wheeler. Be persistent. This is an ongoing battle in the state.

In 2008, when incumbent Virgil Goode (R) ran against Tom Periello (D, later Soros funded), and it became clear that the election was going to be very, very close, one election chief in Charlottesville suddenly “found” 600 ballots, which took Periello over the top.

In 2018, in very conservative Chesterfield County, the Department of Elections assigned so few election officials to the precincts that people were waiting in line (before closing) and were turned away. Those turned-away voters could have gotten Dave Brat elected.

In other predominantly conservative precincts, the election chiefs requested only enough ballots for 5 percent of the eligible voters — when it was obvious that the turn out was going to be heavy. So people showed up and could not vote.

The Democrats will do anything, anything at all to get power. I agree with you. And I don’t know how we can straighten out the rampant corruption in our voting system.

• FrankieZee says:

Where are the voter ID laws in at least Republican controlled state? At least we could start there? And why isn’t Trump pushing this?

• 6X47 says:

The GOP 2020 election strategy? A variation on the old Democrat plan:

Vote early, and often. Also late and often.

• MeJane says:

FYI: I am a registered Republican in California, and I’ve moved twice in the last 5 years and had to re-register this past fall due to moving. Even though I did not request it on my registration I was listed as a mail in ballot, a permanent vote by mail status. When I received my unwanted/unrequested mail in ballot for 2018 (with no sample ballot at all) I called and wanted it changed to a regular ballot as I wanted to vote on Election day. This same vote by mail thing occurred previously in 2016 and at the polls my ballot became a provisional one unfairly and I did not want that again. When I called I was told not to worry and that I would receive a proper sample ballot and could vote at the polls on Election day, there was no other instruction. I did receive a sample ballot in the mail which I brought to the polling place. At the polls I was told that I needed my mail in ballot to give back to them or I couldn’t vote there. I had to go back home to get my ballot. I did so but this was a major inconvenience because I wanted to vote before I went to work. I have been voting for decades and this is the second time this vote by mail thing occurred with my registration, the same thing happened to my husband (a registered Republican also) this time too. This is very suspicious to me, as this is California, voter fraud central. Why would this be happening? Plus it is very difficult to change. I feel like California is either making it very difficult for Republican’s to vote or want Republican’s to be a mail in so they can tamper with the ballots. At the polls in 2016 there were many Republicans in a line who received the unwanted mail in ballot just like me because I spoke to quite a few of them. I feel like re-registering as a Dem just to see if the same thing happens.

2. simicharmed says:

IMHO – All of these outrageous proposals introduced by the Democrat candidates are simply part of the DNC strategy to introduce their “chosen one” in the near future.

The Chosen-One of the DNC will strut onto the scene and appear to “tame” the crazy ideas with a more moderate plan to “save” America.

I see no other reason (other than pure out of touch ignorance), such exorbitant “policies” would be introduced by any serious Presidential contender..

• Truthfilter says:

They are throwing themselves so hard toward a leftward wall that they will bounce back to the right just in time for a “centrist” to come in and save the day. That centrist (chosen one) will arrive late. She will denounce after-birth abortion and the most extreme parts of the socialist Green Deal platform—which wont cost her a thing, politically. This is really the only way the DEMs can move back toward the center. Most Americans fall somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. The more seasoned DNC leaders understand that they have to appeal to the middle to win. Meanwhile they’ll rely on the old tried and true strategies of allowing illegals to vote and cheating.

I think the “chosen one”will be HRC. She’ll come in very late-as a tough and wise old grandmother. She will be seen as an underdog which has always helped her poll numbers in the past. She will run with some inoculation from all the scandals that plagued her in 2016 (it’s all old news). Lastly, she has so far enjoyed freedom from prosecution by being PDJT’s 2016 political opponent. This was the reason for Sessions’ recusal. Even if she loses to President Trump again in 2020, being his opponent will provide her and others at least a measure of further protection while statutes of limitations run out.

There is NO reason to think that HRC won’t run again.

• I agree. I think that’s what Joe Biden is for.

• simicharmed says:

That is very possible as the Democrat ideology is predictable when sifting through their trash heap of “usable” Politicians.

However, the only chance the DNC has of producing a legitimate challenger to President Trump would require a skill they do not possess >>> to be unpredictable. As well as finding (and/or creating), an actual candidate other than the scrounge we see currently in the DNC lineup.

They NEED a sane US Citizen Democrat who rivals Donald Trump on every level – that type of Democrat does not exist.

• ms doodlebug says:

You’re exactly right. They are also using congressional members to campaign. They each have a campaign related job to do – and taxpayers are paying for it. Examples – Adam Schiff and Elijah Cummings tasked with keeping the smear campaign against President Trump perking along; Bernie and ACO on the ‘free everything’ train; Harris and Warren tasked with pandering to Blacks and Native Americans…Beto’s attempt to skateboard his way into the hearts of teens they want to vote who would like such a ‘cool’ president, How many others do you all see using their perch in Congress to campaign on taxpayers’ dime?

3. Sigh2016 says:

They should have leaned their lesson through their many attempts at cheating by giving illegal aliens drivers licenses and having them and dead people vote, multiple votes per person, mail carriers “losing ballots”, Broward County (and others) shenanigans, Finna Barazille giving Hil the questions in advance, faking the audience turnout at Hil’s speeches, f-ing over Bernie, and all of the things I’m forgetting mention—that, lo, their many attempts to stack the election in their favor and steal it-THEY STILL LOST! We the People will not have our country stolen and hijacked by a bunch of selfish, crazy, self-serving turds.

• The problem we face was Hillary and Co. thought she was going to win so easily the fraud machine wasn’t running at max capacity. They’re not leaving anything up to chance. That said, what do they know that we don’t? What does their internal polling tell them? Voting age lowered to 16? Get rid of the electoral collage? That’s an act of desperation. We saw poll numbers not to long ago about trump pulling 26% to 22% of black voters in SC against 8 different Dem candidates. If that’s the case BLEXIT is real and that explains the panic.

• yy4u says:

AGREE with Iron Wombat — They believed the polls in 2016. KNEW Trump could not win. Their cheat machine was not up and running. They got it up and running in midterms 2016. Republicans so far as I know have done NOTHING to fix the voting irregularities. They’d rather lose with Trump and not drain the swamp so they can feed on the Dems’ leftovers than win with Trump and loose the leftovers. I’d call them swine but I like pigs a lot better than I like Republican Establishment Politicians.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

Cheat machine was involved. Their POLLING did not pick up the seldom-voters who turned up. They added a couple percent, and it was not enough.

I suspect they still cannot guesstimate monster vote of those normally disinterested. They will have to add more.

So, they need cover. They will need stories to make a four percent victory, against a popular president with a strong economy, seem genuine.

• yy4u says:

It’ll be interesting to see if in some blue states more people will vote for the Democrats than live in the state. I think this has already happened in some cities but since the MSM is only interested if their side loses, not much is reported on it.

4. If Then says:

Democrats are truly pathetic, empty-headed, bumbling flunkies and they know it – why else would they go after the low IQ voters that buy into the green new deal, 16 year olds and illegals? No matter how the deck is stacked, they’re just annoying gnats with a very short life span. With all the focused prayers, dreams and wishes of MILLIONS around the world, I have full confidence in TRUMP 2020!! MAGA for the benefit of the world! 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 🇺🇸

5. EggsX1 says:

Another issue not mentioned is allowing illegals/foreigners to ‘legally’ vote. The house just passed it, so that isn’t just a ‘fringe’ issue for the dems.

6. Lactantius says:

The chatter about the electoral college and the vote for 16 year olds is pure pandering to the urban, undereducated, unsophisticated, uprising prone patsies of purple propaganda. The DemonizingRat Pied Pipers are attracting and energizing the rats with an agenda of predetermined failed “hope.” It is just “hope and change” wrapped up in new cellophane.

DemonizingRat bait and switch draws the “na-a-a-sty” women and the “for the children” weepers and the “white privilege” haters and the “down-trodden” champions to the great pity party of pandering platitudes. It is not rocket science. All successful Communists mobilize the peasantry. Look for them to open voting for the homeless while passing out needles.

The Electoral College is the key and DemonzingRats are proclaiming that they know it. The election is geared to the states where a small percentage of the votes can tip the state.

Antifa, infanticide, free everything and open borders is not really an attractive agenda for rational minds. Irrational minds are fairly hard to herd. What the DemonizingRats would most like to be able to do is to flood the system with absentee ballots. They have already suggested that voters be able to vote in several states simultaneously. They are desperately seeking new ways to corrupt the system.

And the urban, undereducated, unsophisticated, uprising prone patsies of purple propaganda don’t care a whit about anything other than free stuff, pity and unicorns.

• Kimmy K says:

L says:
      “Anything to do with the Electoral College or the age to vote for President requires the Constitution to be amended. It isn’t going to happen.”

Please look up the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact. They already have (12?) states who have signed on to award their electors to the winner of the popular vote.
      Which is Constitutional, states may award their electors as they see fit.

I believe they are up to 181 electors with 8 (Delaware & ?) more electors in the pike bringing the number up to 189/270.

They took a bunch here to Hawaii last year and when they came back (the next day) it passed the MI Senate (16 electors) but it stalled in the House when we made a big stink about it.

Rumors are there are plans for another trip to Hawaii soon…

• NC Patriot says:

The ones who have signed the pact are the bluest of blue states—–they will go Dem anyway———other states with any Republican sway at all will not go along.

• Lactantius says:

Kimmy K,
        I am aware of the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact and its threat to a part of the electoral college clause.

What many people fail to understand about the Electoral College is that it all but denies the probability of a third political party getting into the final mix.Even so, it accounts the possibility. The Electoral College has 538 members. The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact can not control “faithless” electors other than by being very cautious about who is chosen by the candidates to be electors. If the candidate for President does not receive 270 Electoral College Votes, the matter goes to Congress. The Senate selects the Vice President from the two top vote getters in the race for the Vice-Presidency.

The house members from each state meet as the state and each state gets one vote. That would be fifty states and the District of Columbia. The top THREE vote getters for the Presidency are considered and each state delegation casts its vote. To win the vote in the House, the Presidential candidate must receive 26 votes.

The National Popular Interstate Compact does not have “standing” until it represents 270 Electoral College votes. At that point, it will have to be “enacted” by Congress. Leading up to that eventuality, it will achieve “standing” and therefore subject to scrutiny and ruling by the Supreme Court in order to determine its Constitutionality.

An “end run” around the Constitution tacitly implies unconstitutionality.

Furthermore, said “Compact” would be under constant pressure from states whose political fortunes cause them to reassess the concept and the membership of the state in it.

Figures don’t lie, but liars can figure. There is always some snake in the grass trying to work a scheme.

• Sharon says:

“The chatter about the electoral college and the vote for 16 year olds is pure pandering to the urban, undereducated, unsophisticated, uprising prone patsies of purple propaganda.”

And it’s very effective pandering. Pandering has been a key factor in most democrat election victories since 1955 or so. Pandering is what their base responds to. The pander-base is very large. The fact that it is pandering does not change the reality that it works.

7. Pale rider says:

cant sit back with the popcorn and soda anymore. This war is coming to a place near you.
    I found the best way to handle a leftist is with a burlap bag and a piece of hickory. Better bruised than killed by their own created government. Goes for most all these hyphenated intruders.

8. SCOTUS better get off their asses and quash this national popular vote compact.

One, its an end run around the Electoral College clause.

Two, it’s end run around the Amendment requirement.

Third, it also creates an huge incentive for massive vote fraud and illegal immigration. Every phony vote directly affects the outcome.

Fourth, if a state awards its electors to a candidate the voters did not choose, that is a huge Civil Rights violation.

Fifth, if states say they are awarding their electors based on national popular vote–even if it doesn’t change anything–it becomes normalized.

Sixth, if a state awards electors based on a national popular vote in defiance of their own voters and it *does* change the election outcome, that’s the that’s the kind of shit that could spark a civil war.

And if you’re going to gut and ignore the Constitution to impose a popular vote, shouldn’t it be done by a popular vote? None of these states held a popular vote to dictate the Popular Vote. That should tell you something. These efforts are coupled with HR 1, which would put the Swamp in control of every election in America and outlaw any

These are the same Sanctuary jurisdictions who are essentially minting their own citizens and registering illegal foreign nationals to vote by the millions–and then claiming none of them do.

Just as King George brought in Hessian troops to defeat the Americans and save his regime, King Obama and Empress Hillary & Co. are bringing in millions of Hessian voters to defeat Americans and save their Democrat Regime.

It is literally Un-American.

• Kimmy K says:

This^^^

Someone needs to file a suit against these States doing this.

• Ausonius says:

Except the states involved are run by DEMS, so you would need to find a brave Conservative (group?) to protest and challenge and file the suit? Where has the Republican Party been? Why have the lawsuits not already been filed?

Well… (Sigh!)

• YY4U says:

Aisonius — There IS no Republican Party. There is the UniParty – Left wing and the UniParty right wing. Both are Globalists. They just call themselves Democrats and Republicans because we’ve been conditioned to believe that a 2 party system is absolutely necessary for the Republic to endure. I don’t know for sure when it changed, but IMHO it was 1988 when George H. W. Bush (UniParty R) who lost to real Republican Ronald Reagan in the primaries ran for and won the presidency. Read his lips! NEW WORLD ORDER. Hat’s off to him and the rest of the Republicans. They destroyed Reagan’s legacy right under our noses w/o us ever having a clue until Donald J. Trump came to town and they went so hysterical they ripped off their own masks.

• I’m in WA state, we go by popular vote. There hasn’t been an outcry as King county rules the entire state, even us poor souls on the eastern side of the state. Enslee is a moron. Seattle is the new San Fran of homeless and people are getting pissed. So many moving up from CA and over from Seattle it’s turning our beautiful Spokane into a purple area.

9. Zippy says:

Yeah, let’s lower the voting age to 16:

Actually, let’s have a knowledge test for every potential voter no matter what age.

10. Zorro says:

Nothing but in your face, crap on the constitution, “We intend to take totalitarian control”.

• Bendix says:

Exactly.
      The Green New Deal isn’t even about energy. It’s about a few people who won office deciding it gives them the right to take over every single aspect of your life.
      Does anyone think for one minute those with private planes will be expected to give them up?

BTW, can’t Betsy DeVos do something about the elimination of Civics in our school curriculum?
      Why does the DOE only have power when a Democrat is heading it?
      That’s wrong, I should say a globalist, because Bush managed to impose his money-maker, No Child Left Behind, which should have been called No Child Gets Ahead.

11. 335blues says:

Worldwide communism, plan for America.
    Hide the devastating effects of communism on people by keeping it out of the news,
    brainwash children to believe a fairy tale of communist utopia,
    lower voting age so children can vote, destroy electoral college to concentrate vote
    in coastal areas of highest brainwashed people, pack “supreme” court with 20 or 30,
    or hell why not 50, marxist votes who will “rule” our Constitution invalid.
    THE KEY IS TO KEEP THE DEVASTATING EFFECTS OF COMMUNISM
    ON PEOPLE OUT OF THE NEWS, AND OUT OF THEIR SIGHT.
    If one views the world through the lens of a conspiracy of worldwide communism,
    everything going on in the world makes perfect sense.
    One way we fight back is to get the actual effects of communism into
    the view of the people.
    Devin Nunes’ lawsuits against the marxist propaganda outlets
    is a great step.

• Dee Paul Deje says:

POTUS should troll-Tweet: “A lot of Democrat candidates are talking about increasing the SC to 15 justices. I think that’s a great idea. Maybe I’ll talk to the Republican Senate majority about a rule change.”

12. Garry Smith says:

Lobbying for the popular vote seems to be such a natural for the corrupted Democrats because the larger cities that embrace these principles have done such a good job of fiscal and ethical responsibility. Cities such as Chicago, New York city, San Francisco, LA, Portland and Seattle illustrate the worst that such corrupted policies produce. So now they want to ruin the entire Country.

13. andyocoregon says:

I’d like to see an Electoral College set up here in Oregon. I’m getting sick and tired of three or four most populated cities in this state establishing law for the entire state. Those large cities are saturated with liberals and every election their votes rule the roost.

• mashall says:

Balkanziation is in Progress.

Balkanization, or Balkanisation, is a geopolitical term used to describe the process of fragmentation or division of a region or state into smaller regions or states that are often hostile or uncooperative with one another.

• mashall says:

And once the Cities strip Constitutional Rights, years, even decades pass before they are given relief, ….if ever.
      Waiting on SCOTUS is a losing proposition.

14. Deliberate chaos being advocated. The wholesale destruction of America’s government structure (particularly the Judiciary), its culture and citizenry. They’re throwing out every outrageous, preposterous, unConstitutional proposal they can … all to disrupt and enrage us…. unsettle us…. intimidate us.

They need the consent of the governed to make all these changes …. and they’re NEVER, EVER going to get that. The changes they’re advocating require Constitutional Amendments which require two thirds majority votes in both the House and the Senate for passage… and THEN ratification of passage in three quarters of America’s state legislatures for it to become law.

The Radical Left knows all of this…. they know they don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of getting this agenda enacted. They are SCREWING WITH US! It’s swirling around us like a swarm of mosquitoes. And we’re all running around outraged, like these loudmouths have the power to implement this. THEY DON’T!

Everyone calm the hell down. They’re laughing their asses off at us. They don’t have the power to do this! We need to calm down, get out the can of Raid and the flyswatters and just laugh at them.

15. SINCE THE Democrats are talking about this whole “the Supreme Court is not treating me better than those nasty ole Republicans” (said with whine and tears), then it’s about time to REQUIRE each media outlet have one conservative (real, actual conservative not Deep State RINO) for each flaming liberal (which is nearly all MSM barkers!

16. sundancer55 says:

Where is the link to the Doug Wead/Trish Reagan interview??

17. Nina says:

I was talking to my friends mother in law, who is visiting from India, and we were talking about the Voting requirement system in India. She showed me her VOTER I.D. Card that has a picture, signature, serial number, and seal. She said every person needs to have card in order to vote, If you don’t show Voter I.D., then you are not allowed to vote, PERIOD! I told her in some states you are required to show Drivers license, military, or state IDCard to vote. In others you don’t have to show ID. She was stunned when I told her here in the United States we don’t have a Voter I.D. Card. I felt so ashamed that in India and other parts of the world, have better voting systems then here in the U.S. of A. Too much talk in this country about Voter I D cards and no action. Enough is enough. When when when are we going to have our own Voter ID system. I hope Oresident Trump makes it happen. MAGA

• YY4U says:

American cannot ever repent for its original sin of slavery. No other people had slaves (sarc). Just America. (My ancestors are Vikings. Being a slave was a good thing compared to what the Vikings did to you! But does Denmark have to atone? What about Rome?)

Because Africans were brought here against their will and enslaved, now non citizens from Mexico and Central America get to vote. This is deranged thinking, but for some reason 50% of Americans buy into it.

I’m still not sure I didn’t vote in a District I don’t live in for a candidate I would never vote for. (I kept getting phone messages left on my ans. machine as to why I hadn’t returned the absentee ballot they’d mailed to me. Virginia’s Board of Election has not answered my snail mail letter asking them how I can find out if I did indeed vote absentee in VA’s 7th District, a district I don’t live in).

18. 6x47 says:

I love that “Green New Deal” outline: You can almost smell the (weed) smoke-filled room where they wrote it. It’s the kind of thing a college freshman would write – “I propose these actions, because they’re better. For reasons.”

19. askandgettruth says:

are these nuts really that crazy ?? abuse of power comes in all forms and hiding behind a elected office to destroy my country is nothing short of subversion and treason. if you idiots want a alien world then go to the moon with a one way flight.are you going to send 16 year old kids to fight your illegal wars ?? or maybe you they have been brainwashed enough by the age of 16?? i don’t want some useful idiot from new york or calif. controlling our elections,you have done enough destruction in your own states with your progressive agenda. as for the supreme court LEAVE IT ALONE. we don’t need more bigger goverment. it has worked find until lately, now i fear that this branch of goverment has too become corrupted.

20. MAGAbear says:

Changing the voting age to 16 is just a cynical ploy by the demonrats to get 16 and 17 year olds to think the demonrats are their friends and those Republicans hate them. Just another political stunt by the dimms.

21. 6x47 says:

The Democrats are admitting they can’t win unless the electorate is packed with non-English speaking foreigners and kids. Oh – and they change all the rules.

Not the acts of a strong competitor.

22. I loved that Trish was aware that Chavez did this to Venezuela, but she only mentioned his changes to the Venezuelan Supreme Court which Chavez increased from 17 to 33. But what she did not mention is all the other changes Chavez made, he:
    a) Changed the Venezuelan flag
    b) Changed the “Coat of Arms” of Venezuela
    c) Changed the Timezone by half and hour!!!!
    d) Changed the Venezuelan Constitution to allow Re-election of the President.
    e) Created a number of Vice Presidential positions for each State to nullify all the opposing Governors.

23. Paul Vincent Zecchino says:

The President really needs to start taking these creeps seriously for the clear and present danger they present, and expose them as such to the citizenry. They’re not funny, goofy, or in any way amusing.

Yes, they are ‘strange’, as are all leftists, criminals, killers, and genocidal maniacs. And strange though they’ve always been, as Ayn Rand said of them, ‘they mean business.’

They will not stop until they grab absolute power by all necessary means. If that means killing millions? So be it. If that means crashing the world’s economy in a spasm of tantrumming against all that President Trump so quickly accomplished? Fine ‘n’ dandy, the Left doesn’t care.

These f/faces are not funny, they are deadly. Laughing at them is fine, so long as one acknowledges the ravening threat they present.

Life under them, as History tells us, is short and hideous, many welcoming death.

24. PatriotKate says:

And today they are now talking about how unfair it is for small, less populated States have the same amount of Senators!

They can’t win in the debate of ideas, so they look for every possible way to cheat or pervert our system!

These people are despicable!

25. PatriotKate says:

Just another educational opportunity:

26. mutantbeast says:

Imagine, Lesbo Warren, otherwise known as Chietess Sitting Bullsheet, is making proposals that total over $100 TRILLION in new spending. Gee, Sitting Bullsheet, I guess 22 TRILLION and counting isnt enough for you?

27. MeJane says:

The more “out there in Left field” Democrat politicians and pundits become the better it is for Trump because they are pulling out the stops and are really calling for the literal transformation, bloodless revolution of the US (into a Socialist hell hole) . They want to get rid of the Electoral College which frightens me the most because we would no longer be a Republic without it but have mob rule by the crazy Marxists politicians in NY and California.

My point is it is just too extreme, too much for the average voter, even a Democrat one……..it won’t fly. I feel like their crazy behavior and stance of late is a misdirection away from something else, something important that is going on. What that is I don’t know.