Obviously there are Fox viewers looking at the Fox News decision to hire Donna Brazile and shaking their heads.

It is, factually, a pretty stupid decision; and diminishes the integrity of all other Fox News contributors and analysts.

Following the 2016 primary election, Donna Brazile was exposed as leaking CNN Townhall questions in advance to her friends on the Clinton campaign.  Ms. Brazile did this twice, at two different events.  Ms. Brazile initially lied about it and tried to cover her tracks until the evidence was overwhelming. Wikileaks released the email proof.

Ms. Brazile’s integrity and credibility was shredded and even the far-left ideologues at CNN HQ were forced to fire her.  In short, she’s a liar, a proven manipulator and an unapologetic fraud.  Yes, this cloud has now transferred over the head of all Fox media voices, pundits and contributors; including Sara Carter and Dan Bongino, who will be contractually obligated to defend her or lose their paychecks.

“I’m delighted to be joining Fox News. I know I’m going to get criticized from my friends in the progressive movement for being on Fox News. My response is that, if we’ve learned anything from the 2016 election, it is that we can’t have a country where we don’t talk to those who disagree with our political views.”  ~ Donna Brazile

So, why did Fox News hire Donna Brazile?

Well, first we must remember that our reference point of Fox News (cable TV) as a conservative media outlet, and the subsequent brand image, is not based on actions by the owner or CEO Rupert Murdoch.

It was Fox President Roger Ailes who created Fox News from the ground up, and what most Americans reference as the Fox Media brand outlook was actually created by Mr. Ailes (the deceased Roger Ailes left a few years ago).

The preferred brand image of Rupert Murdoch is Sky News, and that shift has been taking place for the past few years.   Fox is morphing from the conservative brand of Roger Ailes, to the preferred globalist Sky News brand of Murdoch.  Once we accept that central shift, then the hiring of Donna Brazile makes sense.

Billionaire Rupert Murdoch and his sons are in charge of a media network they did not create and were not ideologically aligned toward when Roger Ailes left.  So the shift to a brand they can relate to, the global Sky News approach, is what we are witnessing.   It’s really not more complex than that.

Do Murdoch and Sons realize they are destroying the network.  Yes, and no.  Yes, they know they are dropping market share and viewership, but no they really don’t have any choice; and likely they don’t care.  The Murdoch clan do not know what makes a conservative product appealing to conservatives; they only know what they want in their brand…

…And their brand is what we are getting.

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2016, Election 2020, media bias, Notorious Liars, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

299 Responses to Goofy, Albeit Predictable, Decision: Fox News Hires Donna “Debate-Gate” Brazile…

1. sunnyflower5 says:

We’re already voting for President Trump in 2020.
    Media are just proving themselves to be bigger liars and cause more people to walk away.
    Good job Fox on making obvious.

• larry outlaw says:

Fox=cnn

• Mr. G says:

Larry outlaw-well, I’ve been saying that for about 3 years now. Before I cut the cable, I noticed Fox news “commentators” would be saying one thing, while scrolling CNN talking points at the bottom of my TV screen. Now they hire, of all people, Donna Brazille. Not even I could have predicted that.

So when talking to my sister about MSM lies, she says “Yeah, but what about Fox?” I can’t put it down to stupidity because she’s a Mensa member. I feel like getting on a plane, flying to her home and choking her. 🤣

• indianadeplorable says:

I just read on The Gateway Pundit that Bret Baiers team and Shep Smith secretly maneuvered to get Judge Jeanine suspended. Fox phone # 888 369 4762 and
      Irina.briganti@foxnews.com

• james says:

we know who she is. we know who FOX is becoming also. soon and very soon all conservative outlets will be subsumed by the left. liberals are nothing more than communists with patience.

2. Gunnar says:

For those who are cutting Fox, or cable entirely: do not forget that technology continues to bring us options. OAN has an app you can use to read their news if you are not in their broadcast area, or if you have cut the propaganda cord. Download it now before some bright-eyed Libtard makes it go the way of InfoWars.

3. Buck desnudo says:

Don’t you see what’s going on? Fox is hiring Donna so she will get the debate questions to Trump in 2020! Seriously, Fox is going down faster than Bill Clinton’s pants at an intern convention. I gave up on them and cancelled cable 3 years ago. I couldn’t take Oreilly and Hannity interrupting their guests and who wants to hear more liberal voices than we already do? I can watch when and what I want on youtube an hour after it’s live and fast forward over the nonsense.

4. Apfelcobbler says:

Not to be too cynical, but perhaps DB is a diversity hire – pretty sure the Murdoch kids are way more malleable to this sort of lobbying and SJW demands. If they think it will buy them more time, they’re too stupid to own a network. It wasn’t too long ago we were speculating here that Fox fired Bill O’Reilly as a concession to the grease the SkyNews deal.

In any case, “Sara Carter and Dan Bongino, who will be contractually obligated to defend her or lose their paychecks” … Sundance

5. H. Hawke says:

This sounds plausible.

Exclusive: Source Claims Fox News Host Secretly Worked to Get Jeanine Pirro Suspended to Curry Favor With Democrats

A source with intimate knowledge of the situation is claiming two Fox News hosts secretly maneuvered to get Judge Jeanine Pirro suspended over her controversial remarks about Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), with one, Bret Baier, allegedly seeking to curry favor with Democrats to reverse a decision to not allow Fox to host any of the party’s presidential primary debates by getting Fox to suspend Pirro.

The original complaint came from Bret Baier’s team. Bret saw an opportunity to make Fox News acceptable enough to the left, so he could get himself a job of hosting the Democratic Debates. Bret instructed one of his producers, Hufsa Kamal, to tweet a condemnation of Judge Jeanine to put pressure on Fox News to suspend her show. Hufsa Kamal, a producer of Special Report with Bret Baier, has a history of anti-conservative tweets.

Shepard Smith, known as a “never-Trumper”, also played a major role in the Judge’s suspension. “He lobbied 24/7 to suspend her.”

Fox News placed Jerry Andrews, a far-left, anti-conservative as Executive Producer of Justice with Judge Jeanine to “muzzle Judge Jeanine from speaking the truth.” Andrews has a long history of anti-conservative, anti-Trump social media activity.

6. WeThePeople2016 says:

Not surprised.

7. And, in typical Fox fashion, there was a Democrat “strategist” on Tucker tonight arguing (in AOC style) the case for allowing 16 year olds to vote. His premise is that16 year olds pay taxes and if they don’t get to vote, that is taxation without representation. Using his twisted logic, he said voting as a 16 year old was a right. When Tucker asked if 16 year olds should also be able to buy a gun, he came dangerously close to saying they weren’t mature enough but defaulted to the Democamo and just kept repeating that they should vote because they pay taxes.
    He nailed it though when he said that research had shown that 16-21 year olds have the same body of civic information. He actually made the case for going back to at least 21. Heck, I’ve seen a 29 year old whose body of civic information has been in the grave for several years and has decayed!
    Ditch 16, revert to 21!!

• steph_gray says:

Time to revive the s-f movie Wild In The Streets from the 60’s, in which a 15-year-old drug dealer gets the presidency after getting the voting age lowered to 15.

Cult classic!

8. Karla says:

Long time reader. First comment. I just emailed Fox News. Let them know my household will not watch them anymore. Told them their numbers will drop.

9. jupitercomm says:

The cable news networks do not usually hire an on-air personality whose ideology contradicts their audience unless they’re fairly sure the person can serve as a foil

Just look at Juan Williams & be honest. If you were a Democrat, would you want HIM to be your mouthpiece?

Or look at how minor personalities on CNN OR MSNBC or CNBC, like Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson, or Maria Bartieomo, became stars & even flagship names when they moved to FOX

• olderwiser21 says:

I have no idea why Juan is on Fox. His intellectual dishonesty when conversing with the others on The 5 is stunning to behold. I think he makes the perfect demonrat representative. For them, the truth is whatever they “think” it is and facts be damned.

• Justice says:

What stuns me is Juan appears to believe everything he’s saying. What he is saying to just stupid and everybody at that table knows is but him.

When Alan Colmes was on Fox, I didn’t get the impression he believed everything he was saying. He was just trolling sometimes and I found him amusing. When he was thown off Hannity, I stopped watching Hannity.

10. jeans2nd says:

Am I the only one who believes Brazille is a DNC plant?
    Call me cynical, call me tin-foil hat, call me whatever you like. But what better way to change Fox News while finding out their actions beforehand than from within?

Otoh, Hannity may be contractually silenced, but Glenn Beck is not. Hannity is featuring Glenn Back on his show tonight.
    Tonight, Hannity is a-ok, and a must-see.

• cplogics says:

Don’t put your faith in Glenn Beck. The guy has shown himself to be totally unbalanced. I cannot take Hannity any more because of his inability to property interview his guests. The constant interruptions and voice overs are a signal to me that Hannity is all about Hannity and not about getting the message out. I might as well throw out all of my tvs. I recently hung a painting over the one in my kitchen. I am now down to The Five and Tucker, and The Five only for Greg Gutfeld.

• olderwiser21 says:

I agree totally and completely with this. You took the words right out of my mouth! Thanks, cplogics.

• rrick says:

Now wait a gosh darn minute. It would be the acme of irony if the once favored Glenn Beck, once heralded, then disreputed, now in vogue is now the champion of conservative new. Make up your ever loving minds.

Yet isn’t this what we have? (I mean ‘we’ who watch which certainly does not include moi)

However, what with the mix-up at FOX, it seems that Beck is more correct than them. Hoo haw. What a laff. Here is one reason. among many, of why I do not watch TV.

And why you should not either. For your own sanity, cast out the idiot box.

You poor sufferers, send $15 to calm what ails you. You are ripe for snake oil.

• claypoole says:

Watch Greg Gutfeld @ 5:00 on FOX on Sunday. Fearless conservatives sticking the knife in libs and twisting it–and being funny when they do.

• booger71 says:

Hannity is having Donna Brazille on tomorrow night.

• jimboct says:

I saw Beck on Hannity last night. As Hannity was doing his Hannitius Interruptus schickt, Beck would try to talk every time Hannity tried to interrupt. It threw Hannity off his train of thought. It was television gold. LOL

• Justice says:

That’s right and I sent Fox News an email today and told them what they can do with Hufsa and Donna. Wasn’t a very pleasant email. I’m very proud of it.

They’re both Demons who hate this country.

11. Electra says:

I just emailed Fox News to express my extreme displeasure. Took less than five minutes. https://www.foxnews.com/contact

• olderwiser21 says:

Thanks for that info, Electra – I just emailed them as well. Grrrrrrrr……..

• joan p calhoun says:

Me too. I let Fox News know how I felt about the situation both with the judge and with Donna Brazil. Thank you so much for the link. I hope they get baraged.

• RRick says:

Hello, is this mic on? Can anyone here me? Hello. Hello.

I don’t know if anyone is listening but here is the truth. All your righteous indignation means little. I mean very little. Why would the billionaire owners care for your little squeaky voice? Even if it is repeated a thousand times or a thousand times a thousand, why should they care?

They have the microphone, the broadcast studio, the airwaves, the ‘authority’ to those airwaves. What do you have?, a tinny little voice. Oh, a thousand hundred, oh quiver me boots.

Listen me darlings. what wakes them in the wee hours is not fighting, they expect that, and not fighting donkey for horse but horse for shed and shed for sector.

Yes, step right up and take it to the next level or next two levels before they wake.

It seems most of y’ll haven’t studied warfare (or asymmetric warfare) so listen, you best get crakin.

Y’ll gettin this for free, don know how much t’ hold out, you best get crakin. Mor ammo

12. 335blues says:

I dumped cable and my tv years ago.
    Fox is junk.

13. hard masada says:

Here’s the thing they had already hired her and then fired her. How about Chris Ferrell Judicial Watch, Eric Boling CRTV and others who have been fired but NOT REHIRED (conservatives of course), second to sixth chances r only for liberal LOONS, on FOX~~remember snortin/drinkin Beckel?

14. In her book, Brazille was so shaken over Seth Rich’s murder that she almost told the truth.

Almost.

• Christine says:

That’s the sole good reason for hiring her – perhaps Tucker or Hannity will ask her point blank about Seth Rich.

IIRC, Brazille dedicated her book in memory of Seth last year.

15. GSparrow says:

Hiring Lara Logan, “who is no longer owned by anybody,” would have been a much wiser and more positive decision than hiring a professional, partisan, untrustworthy Hillary hack. But the anti Trump FNC owners and execs seem determined to turn their station to the left even if it hands over all of the country’s “main” news sources to the corrupt MSM. The contrary opinion they provided against the MSM has helped keep the USA afloat and abandoning that role is despicable. Discarding the best that Fox has provided because of fake outrage from the corrupt MSM is a travesty.

When the last major Conservative voice (FNC) is silenced or muzzled beyond interest to most Americans, then the country will be lost to the lefty loons unless OAN or something similar can reach enough former FNC viewers. Preparing for a needed replacement to the declining FNC should be a top priority for Conservatives.

• IMO we have already reached the point of abandonment. People are cutting the cable chord in record numbers. With the internet we no longer need self important anchors who edit and deliver the news they want us to hear. Their control over the agenda diminishes every day.

16. andyocoregon says:

Fox News’ treachery reminds me of this well known old Moody Blues song, especially from the 1:50 to 2:10 minute marks.

17. Gary Lacey says:

What I recall about Donna, a proclaimed Christian, feeding the questions to Hillary, was she was sorry she got caught, not that she was unethical.

18. I real like OAN TV channel news,

19. Fools Gold says:

Juan and Donna the tag team of Fox. A lot of Gagging coming…I just turn it off except Maria, Hannity, Muther Tucker! Of course Maria with the cat eyes is brain is my favorite!

20. The Bullpen says:

My tweet to @FoxNews is a simple non-negotiable demand. To get my family back they must first issue a sincere apology to Judge Jeanine.
    Second immediately and with extreme prejudice they must fire Donna, Juan and Shep.
    A 3 for 1 trade I know I have no plans that involve watching Fox News. If they mess with Fox Business I will sadly be done with them also, with the exception of Cavuto I like most of the crew on FBN.

21. dustycowpoke says:

I recently read Fox has been bought by Disney. If this is so this is the reason for the changes.

22. Guyski says:

Graduation season will soon be here. Someone should ask her what advice she would give to these graduates entering the workforce. She can only give one answer; which is, if you want to get ahead in life, lie and cheat.

23. MfM says:

Donna? Unbelievable!

Fox has jumped the Shark.

24. Martin says:

Gosh, folks, what is it going to take? Cut the cord! FNC is Deep State propaganda, peppered with what they know you’ll nod your head to as “truth.” Well, they’ve grown tired of the ruse, and are quite relieved you have not. Which of the half-dozen entities that control better than 90% of all you see and hear are you willing to continue to support?

Astounding.

25. For 2 years we have had nothing but complaints and investigations to protect the INTEGRITY OF OUR ELECTION PROCESS and Fox hires one of the bad actors who violated that integrity ???

WTF ?????????????

Wikileaks exposed the fact that Donna Brazile, Democratic strategist and CNN commentator, sent Hillary Clinton questions ahead of a debate during the 2016 presidential election. She vehemently denied she cheated back then, but now she went on the Daily Show with Trevor Noah and not only admitted cheating, but vehemently defended it

26. Elle says:

When has FOX ever been anything but the means to keep their enemies close?

They take the talent that has an audience to draw you in and then they feed you as much propaganda as they can get away with. I’m NOT saying that Trump or Hannity or Jeanne P are fakes, I’m saying that they are the lure to bring in the fish.

“Some say Donald Trump is colluding with Russia. What do you say?” And then they promote non-stop the left’s argument ad infititum.

Let me ask you this? When was the last time they really truly informed people about Christian genocide? When was the last time they drew maps and showed you just how much Trump has done to wipe ISIS off the map? I’m not arguing that it is not one of the few places you can get SOME information regarding these issues – they touch on it, but then cover non-stop the left’s talking points about white nationalism.

UP NEXT? IS TRUMP A NAZI? Some say yes, some say no…here is our panel that will talk about this ridiculous troupe instead of an indepth look at how Diane Feinstein had a spy or at Nancy Pelosi’s mob and cartel connections.

Have you ever noticed on their radio stations how they always have a propaganda segment at the top of the hour? I always get a kick of how they host Rush Limbaugh but then on the hour get out their message of the day to his listeners.

Yeah. They’ve NEVER been on the right side.

• Elle says:

oops! I said, “I’m NOT saying that Trump or Hannity or Jeanne P are fakes, I’m saying that they are the lure to bring in the fish.” I meant Tucker, not Trump.

• Elle says:

oh, and this comment from the previous page just proves my point:
      “It was painful listening to Bongino’s podcast today, at the very beginning, when he tried to address the Pirro thing. He said he’d received emails from his listeners asking him about it, and would be proud to be on her show once she’s back. Then he changed the topic. I realize he just got signed with Fox and probably doesn’t want to rock the boat.”

See, that’s how it works. Bongino has grown a following and he’s swaying opinion, so FOX signs him with their multi-millions. He’s not told what to do or say, but he will willingly stay in line and he’s not available now for a truly conservative network to form by signing talent like Tucker, Bongino, or Pirro. I’m not blaming him. Just saying that’s how it works.

• If he is voluntarily curtailing his message then we need to “blame” him. In fact it is imperative that we blame him. He is part of the problem if he is thinking one thing and saying something else. That is the same mentality within the DOJ/FBI in which so called “good agents” remained silent while a coup attempt against our elected president was orchestrated.

• Elle says:

I’m sure he believed that it was an opportunity to get his message out to a very large audience when he signed the contract. Neither you nor I would have turned down the contract either. The problem is that once he signs the contract, it’s not like he can tell them to p*** off and go sign with someone else and he may have other contractual obligations that keep him in line. It’s much like the musicians who signed with labels only to discover later what the fine print really meant. Especially the Christian ones.. Or like Tech companies buying up the competition and then selling the product in a manner that does’t interfere with profits. For example – Quickbooks. If you buy it, it doesn’t offer all the features it could offer. if you want that, you need to buy the really expensive ones they sell to busiesses uder a different name.

Besides,no one else can offer that kind of money. I’m not going to blame him.

27. askandgettruth says:

well fox you finally showed your true agenda. i always knew you were like the rest of the RATS.you and the rest of the fake news are nothing but dinosaurs,better now that you removed all doubt. did the judge hit a sore spot with one of your money people ?? the problem with all of you is not the truth in news but MONEY, well you will get none from me and all i can inform of your true turncoat tactics. so long and i will take my support elsewhere.

28. askandgettruth says:

sunk to a new low. are you a news outlet or a left arm of the dems? this is a swamp thing. now that plan is complete, you might as well jump in the same bed of corruption as the rest of your swamp rats cnn abc nbc etc. etc.. bye bye

29. mutantbeast says:

Ban the judge and hire the Felon. Smart move, Murder crocks.

30. Bob Parker says:

SD made a VERY important observation by stating that Fox PAID analysts like Dan Bongino, et al will either have to SUPPORT this CCL (Clinton crotch-licker) or resign.

Sadly the “gag” order re Brazile has likely already been extended to Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham, etc.
    Too bad.

And given the confirmed behind-the-scenes actions of now-exposed Leftist Bret “Pander” Baier & Shep “Dog” Smith, it is becoming ever more clear that the Leftists are now running Fox.

And just like locusts, the Left will destroy Fox & then move on to something else to take down.

31. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

Cable Fox has always been only slightly less biased than the rest of the mainstream leftwing propaganda networks. You’ll notice that your local Fox Channel news reporting mirrors your local ABC, NBC, & CBS broadcasts. Watch for the weather as the rest is “progressive” gobbledeegook.

32. Mark says:

Paul Ryan is now on the Fox Board. What a major payout for the sellout. Seriously, Fox is most certainly MSM now.

Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox has spun off various television assets — including the Fox News Channel and Fox broadcast network — to form a new company that will be known simply as Fox Corp.

The spinoff completed early Tuesday is part of a multi-pronged process that will culminate with the $71.3-billion sale of the rest of Murdoch’s entertainment company to Walt Disney Co. The company announced that it had finished the process of issuing shares in the new Fox Corp. to investors of 21st Century Fox.

Fox announced its board members, including former U.S. House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.). Other board members include Rupert Murdoch, Lachlan Murdoch, Anne Dias, Chase Carey, Roland A. Hernandez and Jacques Nasser.

33. Garry Smith says:

Until now I’ve been unable to comprehend the reason for which almost all Fox commentators use the talking points from enemies of the state as the foundation for their news comments, thereby helping to promote views other than Conservative views by giving them airtime. I’m out.

• PatrickH says:

Agreed. Drives me buggy when Hannity (and Tucker and Laura too!) give our enemies a good ten minutes at the start of every broadcast for *extended* segments where AOC and Pelosi and Schiff et al, hold forth for extended time. It’s like they’re giving our enemies a megaphone into our brains, and I don’t like it one bit.

34. bluejean says:

Just putting this out there as it seems most conservatives don’t know about it yet….at least I’ve never seen anyone here mention it…..and I read here most every day….

The owners of OANN and AWE (Herring Networks) recently bought the defunct Klowd TV. Their 2 channels were offered on Klowd TV before it went belly up.

Now that they own Klowd TV, Herring has a couple of channel packages you can get. The largest one (84 channels) is only $9.99 per month and has about 35 TV channels, including OANN, AWE, Infowars, Newsmax and Sony Movies. The rest of the 84 channels are digital music channels (Stingray).

Check out klowdtv.com…for 10 bucks a month, it’s a steal….works on FireTV. Apple TV, Roku, Opera browser, Android TV….and most mobile devices….

35. Dan Hay says:

Is there a streaming service that carries OANN?

36. Lactantius says:

Comparing Donna Brazile to Juan Williams, Geraldo Rivera and Shepherd Smith — I will take Donna Brazile any day She is has learned not to shout and filibuster and lean on the race card. She has developed a smooth delivery and is actually more reasonably grounded in her ideological delivery.

No matter where the Murdochs are taking FoxNews, the network is still leagues away from the leftwing ideological networks. At some point, we all need to understand the rational thinking of those who oppose us. In my view, Donna Brazile has settled on crossing bridges rather than throwing stink bombs and poisoning the water. I can stand her. I mute Sheered, Geraldo and Juan.

37. paul regan says:

My TV burnt in the fox logo so u know I like fox and am sick over the judge and hiring of liar db! Don’t no where to go! Help!

38. I’m appalled at the presence of Donna Brazile on special report today. For years we have appreciated the wise discussions on the panel, even when I did not agree with them. But your decision to add Brazile to the panel lowered the level of discourse and replaced an informed member with a political hack.
    I thought Bret might have been somewhat disappointed over the low level of Ms. Brazile’s contributions but instead he made her the favored guest.
    One has to go back years to the presence of Sally Kohn to find such a poor quality panel member.
    I beg you as our news source of choice to be done with Brazile and those who made the choice for her.
    Shame on the decision makers at Fox News.