There are multiple new stories evidencing in the latest WikiLeaks release.  Many of those stories surround collusion between U.S. Media and the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Within the most stark of the email releases highlighting the collusion, is an email showing CNN’s Donna Brazile giving Hillary Clinton a head’s up to the questions which were going to be posed in a CNN Town Hall debate hosted by Jake Tapper and Roland Martin.

wikileaks-town-halldonna brazile 2

On March 12th 2016 Donna Brazile emailed the Clinton team with the subject heading: From time to time I get the questions in advance” (link)

The text of the question is this:

wikileaks-3(wikileaks link)

The next day, March 13th, Jake Tapper and Roland Martin were conducting the town hall debate between Clinton and Sanders in Ohio.  Roland Martin advised producers at CNN of the question he was going to ask Hillary Clinton:

DEATH PENALTY

19 states and the District of Columbia have banned the death penalty. 31 states, including Ohio, still have the death penalty. According to the National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty, since 1973, 156 people have been on death row and later set free. Since 1976, 1,414 people have been executed in the U.S. That’s 11% of Americans who were sentenced to die, but later exonerated and freed. Should Ohio and the 30 other states join the current list and abolish the death penalty?

Everything about that Roland Martin question is 100% identical to the question Donna Brazile gave to Hillary Clinton’s team as a heads’ up.   Even the punctuation and capitalization are identical.

Here’s the way it played out on TV.  The Roland Martin “Death Penalty” question is @1:03:22 (video prompted):

The Roland Martin question exactly phrased from the advanced notification given to Hillary Clinton, to tee up Ricky Jackson in the audience:

[Video 01:03:22] …”Secretary Clinton, since 1976, we have executed 1,414 people in this country. Since 1973, 156 who were convicted have been exonerated from the death row. This gentleman here is one of them. This is Ricky Jackson, wrongfully convicted of murder in 1975, he spent 39 years in prison. He is undecided. Ricky, what is your question?”

There is absolutely ZERO DOUBT Donna Brazile, working for CNN, gave Hillary Clinton the exact question that would be asked by Roland Martin.  ZERO DOUBT.

CNN Producers had to pre-arrange for Mr. Ricky Jackson to be in the audience, so it would be obtuse in the extreme to think CNN was not a part of this “Death Penalty Question” set-up and arrangement.

Even the insufferable hard core leftists have to admit this was a completely manufactured narrative from start to finish.

cnn-super-pac

This entry was posted in Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

339 Responses to CNN’s Donna Brazile Gave Hillary Clinton Exact Verbiage of CNN Town Hall Question…

1. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Oh dear! Dear! Where is my smelling salts!!! I’m shocked, shocked, I tell you.
    Again, we’d better work our behinds off to get Trump elected. The corruption will only escalate and we are the plum in the middle.

2. Like

3. jackphatz says:

It took a lot for me to copy anything remotely close to Lena Dunham, but….

4. mazziflol says:

Just heard a blip on PBS about Trump allegations of him touching 2 13 year old girls.

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

More Hillary Lies.

• jackphatz says:

Or Romney. I would not put anything past that person. He’s been very, very quiet.

• skipper1961 says:

jackphatz,
          My money is on willard romney, as the ‘leak’ source for the ‘video’. read between the lines of what Jerry Falwell says in his interview with Lou Dobbs (one of the ONLY Patriot journalists remaining).

• YvonneMarie says:

Yep. Romney, Bush.

• jackphatz says:

That was my thought exactly. It’s a shame Mr Falwell could not have come out and said what he knows but I’m sure Trump knows exactly who the players are.
            I may have missed something alone the way but why so much butthurt from Romney? Trump supported him in 2012, never said one bad thing about either one of them until they attacked him.

• maiingankwe says:

You’re right, and Dobbs hit it out of the park tonight. He was absolutely amazing. I’m so happy we have him on our side. He’s my tv hero. God Bless Lou Dobbs.

• skipper1961 says:

maiingankwe!
              I’m on my way to work right now, but am SO HAPPY to see your reply! I am composing an apology comment to you, for dropping off of your radar. I’ll put it on an open discussion when it’s finished. All of my Best to your Father and you.Thanks for not giving up on me.
              Strength’N’Honor,
              skipper1961

• maiingankwe says:

Oh Skipper, no needs for an apology, I haven’t been around much. I’ve been all over the net and talking with people to vote Trump, and it’s taken most of my free time.

I’ve been missing this place actually. I will come in and read the articles and some of the replies to get re-enerergized and back I go. I’ve been to sites I’ve never heard of before. The only place I can’t comment is on the fb sites since I don’t use it.

I will be heading out late on the 26th and arrive late on the 27th to see my Father for five days, and then head home Wednesday morning. I will let him know as a Frogman you say hello. I know he will like that. He was Air Force, but he saw all branches as his brothers, and was an advocate for all Vets when they really needed him.

It’s hard for me to read and write this post since I’m only seeing one or two words on a line. I’m using my phone, so that could be the reason.

I will talk with you later, please let me know how you and your beautiful lady are doing and what’s been going on with you. I’d might hear about you and wheee your job sent you this time and every day things than me write for now.

Be well and have an awesome day!
                Ma’iingankwe

• maiingankwe says:

Oh my, if you did write to me, please let me know the date and where I can find it. I hope you simply have a fabulous day!

• Sherlock says:

Predicted here months ago, and discussed last week, I think, at some length. A little digging will show the farcical nature of these allegations. Trying to tie Trump to Epstein so Bill Clinton’s numerous flights to pedophile island without secret service won’t be used.

• Hillbilly4 says:

PBS is part of the problem. Their nice kiddie shows conceal an inner sickness, a darkness that cannot be dismissed. In time PBS will fade away…when the government dries up. The USA cannot afford to subsidize these folks. I know, they say only part of their money comes from the government. Ok, let;s try a 2 year moratorium…NO $$$. Then we’ll revisit them later. NONE of their programming would last on the commercial market.

• beni franlkin says:

20 years ago when he may have touched each of their hands and said hello it’s nice to meet you. I have to leave now and catch my flight to LA.

• nobaddog says:

I think thats old lies.

• francinepink says:

• andi lee says:

Clinton is going after the MORMON States, I would bet on that. And, Romney, Lee, Udall, Cucinelli, too.

The same tactics used in Waco, Tx. to murder the Davidians. FED Murder, Inc.

• Sharon says:

MazZuffol: yes Alex Jones and Roger Stone warned about this months ago. They are trying to say trump was with Jeff Epstein. When in reality its bill Clinton who flew around in Jeff Epstein plane to pedophile island. Just like Larry Nichols claimed months ago that the Clinton’s accuse their opponent of things they are actually guilty of.

• In AZ says:

Communist / Alinsky tacticts.
      Projection.
      Accuse the enemy of things you actually do, repeat, repeat, repeat.

5. wyntre says:

Bradzilla is partly responsible for the POS getting the dim nomination in 2008. She sat on the powerful Rules and Bylaws Committee that stole delegates HRC had won in Florida and Michigan and handed them to the POS.

She is a total tool.

6. Patriot1 says:

What collusion was there in the debates with Trump? It’s obvious she’s a liar and a cheater.

7. NJF says:

Was this posted???

• maiingankwe says:

I had read last week of evidence hc and her team stole the votes from Sanders in Nevada. The article claimed Sanders would’ve won, and in doing so would’ve jumped up the rest of the way and may have won the nomination.

I’m trying to think of who published the article, but unfortunately I’m coming up blank. All I can say is it is an article I clicked from another commenter. I’m sure it would be easy enough to do a search.

• maiingankwe says:

Sorry, I meant to post this under wyntre’s comment. I’m sure it would make more sense there. Well, since I messed up, I might as well share a thought I had after watching the part in the debate shared in the article.

I wonder if Ricky Jackson is aware of what really happened now, and if he still supports the ole, lying hag. I wonder if he feels like he was used, and if he now has a better understanding that all he was was a tool to cnn and the dnc. I know if it was me, I’d be furious and yelling from the rooftops.

If I was a journalist I would search him out and ask him a few questions. Okay, more than a few questions if he was open to it.

8. andi lee says:

Ho Ho Ho! The hypocrisy!

Senator Claire McCaskill, 2006, says Bill Clinton is a good leader but she didn’t want him anywhere near her daughter.

2016-October-08, Chris Wallace does a cover piece for Senator McCaskill, who states she regreted saying it immediately and apologized.

The youtuber states in the description it wasn’t until McCaskill, in 2013 the apology came, joined the Hillary camp.

9. AndrewJackson says:

I just turned on a few minutes of CNN. And they are still doing nothing but replaying Fridays tape. Nothing on wikileaks and nothing about DJT destroying HRC in the debate. God I hope wikileaks comes through with the emails/video that can put this witch and here compliant media behind bars.

• Eagleeye says:

We are winning AndrewJackson. Volunteered at the local Trump campaign office in Florida today. Met a lady who ripped her TRUMP sign out her lawn and trashed it after hearing the tape on Friday. After a few days to think she realized she was being targeted and played by the media. She felt really bad for wavering and wanted a new sign for her lawn. On the way out she declared, “No more TV until election night”! Friday’s “Band-Aid ripping off” was a good thing! We all knew something would come in October and no human Is unblemished. The timing is to Trump’s advantage because it gave people time to process the “ouch” moment and after the debate resolved to stand by him. Now they are tuning out the media. Saturation levels have been hit and they know it. Now they just are having fun trying to demoralize us. People have made their decision already and are just waiting to vote.

10. unseen1 says:

The fail of the media. they have had the biggest dog pile in history on trump and now people are so disgusted they aren’t paying any attention to anything they are saying. The fact they aren’t reporting on wikileaks is also pis@ing people off. They are doing the exact opposite of what they need to do to allow people to listen to them so they can tarnish trump. Now it’s all noise and trump can punch through.

11. jackphatz says:

I can’t stop laughing at this one!

12. andi lee says:

Does Obama hate the Clintons’?

Obama gives ‘Bill rapist’ protestors the spotlight, and grins from ear to ear. Too funny!

13. NJF says:

FYI. it’s on.

My husband loves to change the channel and CNN is all in on 2 woman have come forward–via the NYT–after 25 years to proclaim Trump groped them.

The one they were focusing on at that moment was a woman who was groped by him in 1st class on a COMMERCIAL FLIGHT.

My first thought…..Why would a guy with a private plan fly on a commercial flight?

I’m failing at trying to “google” when he purchased his first plane. The only thing I came up with was that in 1991 he SOLD his personal plane bc of financial woes.

• beni franlkin says:

Very sketchy. wonder how old they were. did they watch each other get groped. why would they be in first class. usually only businessmen or rich oldies could afford that . very very strange and stupid. also lets remember that Bill gropes and rapes at the same time. Now back to did lester holt give hillary campaign the questions to the first debate.

• maiingankwe says:

Bennie, I wouldn’t doubt it considering his behavior towards Trump, and the kid gloves he used on the old hag. With all of the underhandedness that went on that evening with her very own teleprompter (suspect), her notes whisked away, wires being undone, a box of some sort taken away from her podium among so many other questionable things, I’m sure he would have gleefully given her the questions far enough in advance for her team to
        work on.

I would also suspect the reason the news channels except Fox are not reporting on the wiki leaks is because they are guilty of the same collusion. They know their emails are out there as well, they just don’t know if they are going to be leaked or not. It’s beyond pitiful.

• pliticiansrscum says:

Trump owned a shuttle air service from 1989-1992. He bought the bankrupt Eastern Airlines shuttle service between NY-Boston and Wash. DC. That would have been the only commercial flights he would have been on.

I doubt that Trump or any other billionaire ever flew commercial.

14. pliticiansrscum says:

Yep, Trump needs to pull out the email and read it and say to Hillary, “looks like you and the crooked media are always in cahoots with each other when it comes to getting the questions for debates and interviews in advance. Is it because you have to have plenty of time to formulate your public position response of lies vs. your private position that guides your actions in selling out the American people to your donors.”

15. MVW says:

Clintons and Corporate media are pulling a con job on Americans. American voters are being played for suckers. Can it be any more overt? I mean, Wikileaks is handing the evidence out email dump after email dump.

But who will tell the American people? There is a government granted monopoly on the media.

• Check out WikiLeaks and it is very clear; “keep the American People Ignorant” and voila it’s done!
      As I have said many, many times: “Only the stupid or corrupt will vote for Lyin’Crooked”.
      I also said the same about the Slick…but it mattered not.

16. rsanchez1990 says:

If you try calling Donna out about it, she’ll just say you’re trying to criminalize normal behavior.

17. unseen1 says:

NYT just making crap up now.

18. pliticiansrscum says:

Can we get Sundance to run the banana republic flag at the top of the main page every day? It is now our flag and I know we are all patriots here.

19. andi lee says:

Holy Mother of God! Bill Clinton’s a serial sex predator. THIS IS WHY MSM pushing the pussy tape.

Read! Chelsea’s babysitter was a teenaged cousin Bill molested. All the alleged women in one email.

20. GREENMIRROR says:

CNN says the Russians did it….wait CNN providing the fact check?

21. NJF says:

No matter how much I try my hubby still flips through all the shows, even though he knows I hate these people.

On one of them Julie Radinski (sp?) a liberal shill just justified the catholic email by saying, “well it’s how most Catholics think anyway.”

Can not make it up.

• beni franlkin says:

ok.u r going to have to tie his hands behind his back, smack him around and leave him there overnite. take the changer with you tomorrow morning…. problem solved

22. andi lee says:

23. andi lee says:

What does Donna Brazile have to say?

Brazile wants us to believe wikileaks is fabricating emails.

Right now, on twitter, she is claiming her twitter account has been hacked, with tweets calling for congress to return immediately for a wikileaks investigation. LOLOL!

24. andi lee says:

25. Buck Turgidson says:

Brazile is a real dummy, and a crook that belongs behind bars. If/when President Trump appoints a special prosecutor to investigate Evil Bitch, man oh man, will that start turning up all kinds of ‘interesting’ things and criminal acts and individuals. Brazile, Holder, Jarrett, Messina, Lynch, Lerner, Bill and Chelsea, all going to the Big House. A guy can dream can’t he?

26. JohnPaulJohnes says:

For Sundance, if he’s interested. I don’t know what to do with this.

So the DNC replaces Debbie Wasserman Schultz with CNN hack Donna Brazile. So just who is this hack Donna Brazile aside from being a racist, Hillary Clinton mouthpiece on CNN and ABC? Donna Brazile worked for the 1988 Michael Dukakis and was forced to resign after she spread lies about George H.W. Bush. In fact, it got so bad in 1988 that not only was Brazile fired, Dukakis himself was forced to publicly apologize to Bush for Donna Brazile’s lies.

27. JohnPaulJohnes says:

28. JohnPaulJohnes says:

29. ilovevictoriasbows says:

One way to end government corruption and collusion is to end lifetime pension benefits. IRA like everyone else.

30. Apfelcobbler says:

Easy Halloween costume: Girl With a Rash!

Obama seems to be distancing himself from the Hillary camp (who swears Comey must resign). He has a legacy to worry about!

31. Betty white says:

CNN is so gross. Won’t ever watch it again. A true classless and disgusting crew of lying anchors . Thanks!!! Donna for the insight that cheating and corruption are needed for evil to win vs a true intellectual and honorable person. Great role models for the youth!!! Can’t wait to explain to the ” young folks” that live in this country.