High Energy – Upbeat Interview: President Trump Anticipates Good Things Ahead…

A very upbeat President Donald Trump calls in for an interview with Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro to discuss latest political events. Topics include: the immigration and border control crisis; democrat legislative intransigence; current -high priority- trade negotiations that are coming together; and the issues surrounding the last New York Times hit piece involving the DOJ and FBI.

On the issue of trade President Trump outlines his direct involvement in constructing the underlying details, that portends to very good outcomes. The economy is humming along; the “strongest economy in the world.”

Additionally, as President Trump discussing and corruption within the DOJ and FBI, President Trump seems to tease upcoming events: “You’ll be surprised at the names of people involved in the corruption”, the president said. Continuing with: “names you haven’t heard yet.”

The positive energy within this interview will send the media bananas.

This entry was posted in Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Legislation, media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, US Treasury, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

366 Responses to High Energy – Upbeat Interview: President Trump Anticipates Good Things Ahead…

1. Pyrthroes says:

Trump is sui generis… head-and-shoulders above his asinine, banal, blatantly corrupt and culpable detractors. Dare we say it, a special grace attends this American patriot, a selfless Man of Destiny dedicated to the common good of national peace-and-prosperity above all else.

Treacherous ideologues bent on subverting Franklin’s American Experiment for some two generations, fifty years, have shown us nothing but division, pop-cult hubris, psycho-pathologies ranging from delusions of grandeur to solipsistic narcissism leavened by infantile-regressive fantasies shading to a Luddite societal death-wish.

“There comes a tide in the affairs of men, / “Which taken at the flood leads on to fortune.” Bumpy as the ride will be, Trump’s “end of the beginning” bodes well for America’s posterity.

• Michael Todaro says:

A+ Substance and style.

• bgood says:

Wow, this comment is sui generis!

• delighteddeplorable says:

You said it eloquently, Prythroes. These are extraordinary times indeed and when the whole of it is reviewed, VSPDJT’s rise to the Presidency and all he’s accomplished so far is staggering. The MSM/Republican Establishment couldn’t laugh loudly enough when he announced. Then they couldn’t give low enough odds for his securing the nomination. They they were certain, oh so arrogantly certain, that he could NEVER beat the Hildabeast. Then they began in earnest and relentlessly to destroy him via any means necessary. And two years later, what? There he is everydamnday fighting on multiple fronts for Americans and the preservation of our country. With a smile on his face, Happy Warrior. Chances are good we’ll never see anything like this again. Perhaps President Pompeo will come close.

• olderwiser21 says:

Delighted – I remember Andrew Breitbart being classified as a “happy warrior” – I love the same words being applied to our amazing POTUS. That, he is!

• olderwiser21 says:

Beautifully said, Pyr – you are a poet! Your post was a joy to read.

2. RJones says:

I think it’s just about time for Mr Sessions to come out and account for himself. What. Did he know and when did he know it? Because, right now, he looks complicit AF.

The fact that Gang of 8 members Ryan and Roosterhead are now gone from Congress suggests strongly that there many Republicans who were in-the-know as to what was going on.

Sessions is starting to stink like a traitor again. He should come forth and do what he can to remove the smell about him. And if one shred of evidence is uncovered suggesting he knew, he should hang right alongside all the other traitors.

I sincerely hope Trump is not allowing any scumbag Republicans off the hook. That would not correlate with his promise to drain the swamp. Draining the swamp means killing off the swamp dwellers.

• nats1mom says:

Agree with you RJ

• Doug says:

I thought sessions was just weak now i think he was a plant and compromised and no one in the senate knew it either … he was compromised by something or someone

• J Gottfred says:

Doug, he may have been in on the fix, but I think he was also WAY in over his head. It is one thing to be a individual prosecutor or a Senator managing a relatively small staff, but quite another to manage a bloated, politically biased agency with 107,557 employees and an annual budget of $28 billion. ( $25 billion of which is dedicated to the interference and harassment of the legitimately and duly elected Trump administration!)

• NC Patriot says:

I think the depth of corruption was too much and he was not strong enough to tackle it. It likely surprised him, but I think Sessions is one of the honest ones, who seriously wanted to help POTUS.

• YvonneMarie says:

Stephen Miller was picked up by Senator Sessions & worked for him in the senate.

• YvonneMarie says:

LOVE that Justice interview ! 👍🏼

• FrankieZee says:

Where is Sessions at? Is he at home counting his pieces of silver he was paid to be a traitor to Trump?

• mariner says:

This kind of nonsense is why I spend much less time in the Treehouse these days.

• TPW says:

I admit I have lost all patience……I pray for justice…..but just like the hint in the interview it seems as though we are left always hanging on the edge…..Unlike the documents I hope our President follows through.

• lanahi says:

It all demonstrates once again how we cannot maintain the system of government given to us unless we have a moral society…and leadership.

It is no secret that Brennan spied on congress as well as media and the courts too, in the process gathering bunches of blackmailable information on most of them. And he probably isn’t the only one who did. I think that is why Graham was so staunchly anti-Trump up to lately and is such a turn-about since McCain died. (“Will the REAL Lindsey Graham please stand up?”) He was likely offered deals he couldn’t refuse, both now and then too. And there’s Roberts at SCOTUS, of course. Murkowski being threatened in the congressional hallways by Feinstein before the Kavanaugh vote. And so it goes, on and on and on. Between blackmail and bribes….

Trump keeps winning because of what he knows about them too. We would likely be surprised at all the cards he holds. I think he is using much of what he knows about them as leverage and, when it is time, will use the same information to bring them down. It’s karmic justice. In the meantime, they have no similar hold over him.

It demonstrates also why the founding fathers dreamed of citizen representatives…you serve a little while and then go back home so someone else can have their turn serving the country. No “professional” politicians who learn then use all the tricks and end up making it all a sad mockery!

3. Derangement Syndrome says:

• Marc says:

I’ve noticed POTUS’ tweets have wordfilters that the bots use to mass reply the hateful comments to his tweets. If Trump says words like ‘Democrats’, ‘FBI’, ‘Hillary, ‘African Americans’ ‘Obama’, and ‘Comey’, his tweets gets a similar amount of likes put FAR more replies than others that don’t have those words. This is highly evident of bot replies from mass produced accounts.

I’ve heard this doesn’t happen on Facebook. Same with the hiding of pro-Trump comments.

• Derangement Syndrome says:

Interesting.

• OmegaManBlue says:

I don’t think there are filters. They just post nasty stuff whenever he tweets. It’s pretty bad since you can’t read the comments to his tweets. People post just horrible stuff. Most of the time it has nothing to do with what he said. They also waste peoples bandwidth posting all their memes and photoshops. You could block people every day and still all the hateful leftist stuff will come out on top of the post. One day a week or so it changed and I could see positive stuff. Went back just now and all negative again.

• Marc says:

I’m telling you, its bot accounts spewing a lot of the bile against Trump. Sometimes they give it a rest on weekends but usually it’s daily. Plenty of blue checkmark leftists have his tweets on alert so they can immediately reply and be seen trash-talking POTUS first.

I try my best to not even look at replies but sometimes I give in and it’s always haters. A couple losers even tried to sue Trump for blocking them on Twitter.

• noswamp says:

“Anybody else find it wierd that when Sundance retweeted the Trump tweet about his interview with Judge Pirro, not comment on it, just retweeted it, a wave of liberal locusts descending upon the tweet and littered it with lib-tripe? Bizarre, no comments like that on any of Sundance’s other teeets, just that one. That appears to show an official lib bot-attack in real time.”

Trump made very big news if you can see it. at the 15:50 mark, the 18:00 mark and another area, Even Pirro tried talking over those portions of what Trump said because she knew how big this would be. Her actions tell me she knows too. He said that soon these people will be exposed. He said it at LEAST 3 times during this interview. I can only suspect indictments coming down the pike for more than a few folks who lied to Congress and said that there was no investigation involving the President. Maybe even Sessions and Wray(Which is why he, Clapper and Brennon and co. have gone quiet as of the past few months). Just an educated guess here.

• OmegaManBlue says:

The liberals know what accounts are effective and attack them. The more effective you are the more attackers you get. It’s just part of the twitter game.

• MaineCoon says:

TY for this update as I don’t tweet. Good to know in real time.

• RoddREpub says:

I concur. I’m on Twitter and this is what I’ve noticed. Any conservative including POTUS can tweet something. Then you will see the Looney Liberals with all their comments. I used to pay it no mind, but then I got curious and started checking on the people commenting. I discovered (this is by no means scientific) that for the most part these people had 30-50 followers, but they could comment first on Ann Coulter or Laura Ingram or an anyone else. How’s it possible that these people with a handful of followers and hardly never with an original tweet, but to those on the right?

4. wyntre says:

I haven’t even seen the interview yet and I’m already in a Great MAGA mood!

Excellent way to start the day!

• wyntre says:

FTR, I haven’t watched Jeanine in months because she insists on dragging the hysterical Chris Hahn to every show for the opposition POV which I do NOT need to be reminded of as it’s the ONLY POV on all other channels, in all print media 24.7!

• Chip Doctor says:

Wyntre, I can’t like today, but I do. I don’t watch Fox anymore, but I agree with you about Hahn. However, I believe you mixed up POV and POS.

• Chip Doctor says:

I don’t understand why Jeanine wants POTUS to declare a national emergency. Imho, that is the way to lose. I would wait until Pelosi caves or dies on her hill. PDJT can destroy her and the Dems if he holds on. The American people are behind him.

• FrankieZee says:

Exactly, declaring a national emergency lets PIGLOSI and Crying Chuck off the hook. He knows that, that is why he hasn’t done it yet.

• Elle says:

“until Pelosi caves or dies on her hill”

The point I intended to make, before getting carried away with Dem response of playing down coverage was…..

that the only palatable way out of this mess that I can see for the Dems is to blame Pelosi for not being able to properly stand up to Trump and call for her scalp. I imagine plenty of powerful Dems are sharpening their knives as we speak..

• Dutchman says:

It also lets MCCONNELL off the hook, if he declares a SoE.
              McConnell, and Rinos he controls, SO far are ‘sticking’ with PDJT, cause they have no choice.
              Let us suppose Nancy ‘caves’, and the House passes a bill, funding the Wall.
              WHAT does McConnell do?
              He can’t do the usual b.s., negotiating behind closed doors compromise, or he and his will be openly ‘outed’ as thwarting the President.

• Elle says:

“I would wait until Pelosi caves or dies on her hill.”
            It will be one or the other. I predict she will lose her speaker’s position over this. But I’m not good at predictions.

Dem blogs are playing down their coverage because they know it is crushing them.

Huffington Post: “The domestic Hell of Richard Spencer” is big story of the day. Riveting stuff, I’m sure. They do note “Shutdown hitting National Parks hard” (oh boo hoo) and a side note to food pantries helping federal workers. But Richard Spencer fills the screen..

Politico: Big Story: Forget Mexico, Democrats turn their Focus to the Canadian Border (this one made me laugh out loud)

CNN helpfully headlines that “Traffickers at El Chappo trial say drugs aren’t smuggled through open parts of border.” so I suppose we should just open it up completely and no drugs would get through. And they also say that, according to a cnn poll (haha), Most People Blame Trump for the Shutdown”.

Drudge headlines the Dems are partying in Puerto Rico, so, I guess there is that.

They are getting crushed on this. Crushed. And the best benefit of all is that their Federal Workers, who understand that 5 billion is chump change in DC, are the ones they are now pissing off the most.

• tonyE says:

That’s the most interesting part.

The $5B is truly chump change, and it looks like Trump has found the money elsewhere and is pushing along building a wall.

Meanwhile, the mainstream propaganda machine (I live in Southern Calimexistan) is pushing the idea that Trump is responsible for shutting down the Government because “he won’t compromise”… but people see through that crap. Why don’t the Dems compromise? Over $5B?

And most of the nation is blissfully unaware that there is a partial Gov.”shutdown”…

• jmgreenwell says:

Great recap, Elle. Cracked me up!

And, yes, really bad optics for the Ds to be on vacation again (after just being out for the holidays while our President waited at the White House for someone to negotiate with)!

• Jan Phillips says:

And, Chip Doctor, if there is the “biggest caravan ever,” as the President told Judge Jeanine, forming now in Honduras, the pressure on the Dems should be intolerable!!

• blondegator says:

Totally agree, I’m a huge Tucker fan (only Fox I watch anymore), but the second that hysterical (perfect adjective you gave him) moron Chris Hahn comes on…..time to change the station.

• Jan Phillips says:

Wyntre, we do the same thing; change the channel every time Chris Hahn comes on. Tucker also has him as a regular.

• Annie says:

Chris Hahn is..the….worst…I want to throw things at my tv when he comes on..

5. StanH says:

Hmmm…that didn’t sound like a man cornered and afraid, but a man in charge and having fun. He has control of the trap door, and will spring it when the time is right.

“Sit back and enjoy the ride. Just Wait!”

MAGA! …by allowing our great President to maneuver the swamp.

6. Dixie Sugarbaker says:

Here is media spin – Daily Mail headline for this interview is that the President refused to deny he was working with Russia when he responded that the question was insulting. Gotta love that spin!

7. noswamp says:

“He has control of the trap door, and will spring it when the time is right.”

And the wind will be whistling in their ears!

8. frank field says:

Ballsy. Brainy. Brawny. All American.

Beautiful President.

I love this man. So thankful. So inspired. I’m getting old but this man puts a bounce in my step.

DRAIN IT Donald!

• vladdy says:

Read a piece on “American Mind” about “Trump’s Manliness.” It IS interesting, at this time when the APA is attacking masculinity, we have a heroic president who represents the absolute Alpha. Somebody’s on the wrong side, and it ain’t us, Deplorables.

9. Mr Spock says:

The President said…“You’ll be surprised at the names of people involved in the corruption”, the president said. Continuing with: “names you haven’t heard yet.”

Unfortunately he didn’t say any of them would be held accountable.

10. thegoosefish says:

Here we go with SOON again. and a whole new crop of suckers takes the bait. When he says good things are happening, he’s talking about world events, trade, things like that. There is no magic Sessions hammer, nor Huber Hammer, no Trump Hammer, no Barr Hammer, no nothing. The Russian spy story will just die on its own because it can’t be proven is the best that will happen. A few people have lost and a few more will lose their jobs. That’s it.

• thegoosefish says:

People need to concentrate on more upbeat subjects than that our law enforcement agencies are crookeder than a plate of guts. Law Enforcement political? Slap me silly! I never would have imagined it! Venezuela would be a good subject. I think all the wasted and draining military effort in the Middle East will soon be concentrated back in the Americas, where a bloodless (hopefully) takeover of Venezuela will be accomplished in 2020. Will be great seeing the American flag flying just under the old Venezuelan tri-color! Think big, people.

• J Gottfred says:

“There is no magic Sessions hammer, nor Huber Hammer, no Trump Hammer, no Barr Hammer, no nothing.”

The left’s mantra, do it with impunity! This frosts me beyond all measure.

• thegoosefish says:

As I was writing it, I was listening to Scott Adams’s podcast and he basically said the same thing. He’s not the mantra of the left. People just need to accept that PDJT made some rookie mistakes, which he is in the process of fighting through, to his credit. But when it’s all said and done, it will be a DRAW and what is accomplished on other stages will be what he is defined by.

11. TwoLaine says:

And that was just the beginning of a wonderful evening. Check out the Greg Gutfeld Show. You MUST WATCH at least the opening and his monologue!

I might even be ready for a nightly GG Show. He plays the media clips exactly as I see them. Pure Comedy!

Oh My, how times have changed! 🙂

12. mariner says:

Watching Pirro reminded me why I don’t pay attention to Forked News anymore.

She couldn’t even shut up and leery the President of the United States speak uninterrupted because she had more important things to say.

I couldn’t miss the chyron–who in the world is “Persident Trump”?

13. Dave Sanderson says:

TIMING? … nobody understands the critical importance of timing better than Trump, NOBODY.

Wednesday, January 30th, is the President’s annual SOTU address to Congress, carried ‘live’ nationwide by all broadcast networks (ABC + CBS + NBC + PBS) as well as all U.S. cable news networks (Fox News Channel + MSNBC + CNN) and several foreign cable news networks in Canada, the UK and Australia … so there will be tens of millions of Americans watching it ‘live’ (and millions of foreigners elsewhere). Trump will never have a larger viewing audience + a LONG time to present his case than on Jan. 30th this month.

Of course President Trump a LOT smarter than me, but if it were my decision I’d use his SOTU speech on January 30th to drop the MOAB. That way, we’d hear HIS ACTUAL WORDS and not the lying bull$#!t spin of the MSM frantically trying to implement damage control.

• Stab, the unstoppable hero says:

Some weeks ago I was informed by a poster here at CTH that the President is not limited to a single SOTU per year. This once-a-year address is apparently another made-up “tradition”. Kind of like the new “No Supreme Court vote in the 4th year of an administration” thing.

I would like President Trump to consider a SOTU speech about every two months. Maybe make it quarterly at the very least.

there are too many important issues happening simultaneously for uninformed citizens to keep up with what is going on. Spygate, trade, immigration, Syria, etc..

Not giving any excuses for the uninformed. Just that too many might not have the time while being breadwinners or whatever.

14. Tina says:

Did anybody watch Marco Rubio this morning ? He kept saying “ I’m not going to opine “ but also in the same breath he kept saying The Mueller investigation needs to play out and that Russia was knee deep in our 2016 election, my take away from his interview is that he is very angry about the leaks and not very angry about Trump being a target of this whole mess

15. Just Beachy says:

Michael Gaeta; Jonathan Moffa; George Toscas

16. Perhaps if people with family members addicted to drugs started lawsuits against Piglosi and other democrats for collusion with drug dealers to supply their family members with drugs it will get national attention. Where are all these class action lawyers that gather hundreds clients for their lawsuits?