John Solomon Discusses Latest Spygate Developments With Sean Hannity…

John Solomon appears on Fox News Tick-Tock to discuss the latest breaking tick-tock developments deep inside the spygate story.   The bombshell discovery lies within a chain of emails, prior to the FISA application against Carter Page, that includes DOJ and FBI officials discussing the lack of substantiation for the warrant request. [Story Here]

Additionally, Solomon outlines his sources telling him the reasons for President Trump to delay any involvement within the declassification process.  Meaning the sources for Solomon are the same voices advising the President. [Key pointWatch:

Wait.. A.. Minute.. James Comey is scheduled to appear on Friday right?  Now ask yourself: why would the people feeding information to Solomon want him to push this story into the media bloodstream ahead of that testimony?  Wouldn’t earnest investigators prefer to question Comey about these emails without him having time to prepare?….

Think about it.

Perhaps HERE’S The Reason

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, FBI, media bias, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Spygate, Spying, TowerGate, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

229 Responses to John Solomon Discusses Latest Spygate Developments With Sean Hannity…

1. GumboPot says:

I’ve lost faith in our institutions.

2. Matthew LeBlanc says:

Hannity is fake news who happens to like the president. Different slant same damage.

• SE says:

This. Almost all of Fox News is as garbage as CNN. I just tried watching Ingram, and it was the dumbest 5 minutes of partisans ranting over each other, including Ingram. The rest was all the same 3 scare stories they always blast out to terrify Republicans. No wonder the audience is in their 70s.

Thank god for the actual news discussion coming from Shapiro, Bongino, here and lots of independent YouTube channels.

• Greg says:

I’m in my 70s and I don’t watch FOX.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

So am I, Greg, and neither do I.

• Me too..but I don’t have a tv. However, there are a couple of places on line where you can livestream Fox.

Interestingly, I occasionally try to watch it, but I find Tucker/Hannity/Ingraham unwatchable. They give over at least half of their shows to leftists…if that’s what I wanted to hear I would go to CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/NBC..etc. I prefer to come here for my news.

I don’t think OAN is available online…I’ve tried to no avail.

• Curry Worsham says:

Unwatchable yes.
              But the leftists on Tucker and Ingraham, etc. are paid to perform as the hapless Washington Generals and make the other team look good.
              This type of fake combat TV started with CNN Crossfire.
              Still just as tiresome.

• Have ya’ll tried watching OAN ? (One America News). I don’t watch much TV, but have watched their news. I was fairly impressed.

• Remington..... says:

73 here, and only watching Lou Dobbs. Lou gets the corruption but is…semi stuck…in democrap vs. repub. ‘Seems to be heading more towards uni party of late. No OAN in Phoenix area. Other networks…need not apply…worthless.

• donnajeanz says:

I am a 74 yr old great grandmother and turned off cable in December 2013, turned off Rush & Hannity on radio also. I have my own opinions and do not need to depend on others for their, tick tock. Watched The Apprentice since the beginning watched and paid attention to all of Mr. Trump’s rallies on his way to becoming President of USA. One reason that Obama hates POTUS is because of the “birther issue”, where is that original birth certificate?

• Curry Worsham says:

👍 except for Rush who has been mostly spot on since 8/16.

• I think you are right about the ‘birther’ issue. It was Trump who financed the investigation that proved that the Hawaiian birth certificate was a fake. That is all that we found out for all of Trump’s trouble. There was no follow up which was disappointing. If the Hawaiian one was fake, then where is the real one. Jerome Corsi had a photo of one found in Kenya. Corsi was imprisoned briefly for that in Kenya. Corsi is in trouble with Mueller for some trumped up charge. Makes you wonder how and why all of this happened. Being a ‘birther’ is a no-no in the era of Obama. The truth is out there somewhere. We just don’t know where it is.

• Curry Worsham says:

LOL!

• Dekester says:

We just cancelled all our news channels from our cable provider. We get a great deal on the internet and phone through them, so we are still on their “books”

But dumping those garbage channels and an infantile sports channel, will save us over $30.00 a month. The money is not that important. The piece of mind, and the satisfaction we feel is incredible.

Wished we had done it sooner.

God bless PDJT

• chipin8511 says:

I watch no MSM ministry of smoke and mirrors. All it does is piss you off anyway. Best Alt site I have found this one americanintelligencemedia.com + gerogrewebbcom truth leaks.X22 report.com wardrummer.com dr dave janda.com greghunter.com jasongoodman.com

• PoCoNoMo says:

Well I’ve just made note of your suggestions, since that link (above) to Chalet Books re; Mike Flynn turned out to be so illuminating.
          Do you have anything re: Caputo? Since my husband and I canceled cable & Shitflix, those are the paltry dollars we have in our budget for donations. Yesterday I heard Tracy Beans talking about Caputo being a bad apple, and I started getting mad ’cause I’d donated to his Go Fund Me (which I see now has over $368,475.). But I must say, Tracy was all over the place, like a BB in a boxcar, I do like videos or podcasts for the time I’m busy with tasks that don’t allow me to sit down and read, but she seems so inconsistent or scattered and hard to follow….
          I’ll go check your your links. Thanks, chipin8511.

• carole says:

Hold on there, SE — I don’t know how young you are, but I’m 72 and I agree with you. The only thing I watch on tv that would even purport to call itself news is Lou Dobbs and sometimes not even him when he gets it wrong and starts ranting about something that isn’t happening.

• SE says:

Certainly did not mean to malign all of my more experienced friends. Just noting that a higher % tend to stick to old habits and so are less likely to embrace alt-media.

But I think anyone regardless of age reading comments in TCH has already figured everything out. Given this site filters for free thinkers, I should have worded that point better. Sorry!

• cozette says:

Mathew the fact is that President Trump regularly tweets out to his supporters telling them to watch specific Hannity segments. POTUS is using Hannitys platform to get information he considers important out to us. Why would you undermine one of the few platforms Trump has available to him?

• SE says:

I’m not the biggest fan of his or his positions, stopped listening to his show outside of occasional specific events.

But you can at least count on getting a real take and extend discussion on whatever the news that day is. My point is authenticity.

I could easily add Dave Rubin, Jimmy Dore, Aaron Mate at TRNN, OANN, and many others on the left and right that at a minimum are the opposite of fake news.

• SE says:

Meant no disrespect to the more experienced among us, lol. Only saying that a higher percentage of people of that generation tend to remain stuck in old habits and aren’t watching Steven Crowder, for instance.

• Molly says:

Shapiro? Not so sure. Bongino, to a considerable extent yes.

• SE says:

I could easily add Dave Rubin, Jimmy Dore, Aaron Mate at TRNN, OANN, and many others that at a minimum are the opposite of fake news.

• jmuniz1 says:

One American News is better Hannity did not think our President was going to win
      In my opinion Michael Savage is the best but he is on radio.

• cozette says:

Mathew the fact is that President Trump regularly tweets out to his supporters telling them to watch specific Hannity segments. POTUS is using Hannitys platform to get information he considers important out to us. Why would you undermine one of the few platforms Trump has?

• Blaze says:

Hannity is just a right wing Don Lemon. Same spin on stories and that classic sensationalism which make Hannity’s guests lose credibility. It really is a news stand tabloid. I love OANN. They get my support. I quit watching Fox back in the Riley days.

3. TNGAL says:

Sean Hannity thinks that he is helping Trump. How can Hannity be contacted to let him know that he and Solomon are being used to help Comey and the others?

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“How can Hannity be contacted”

hannity@foxnews.com

I would try his radio show as well, but I do not have an email for that one.

• Good Job! says:

More likely Comey was “out of the loop” and will be embarrassed by his claims of control and good management versus the reality his underlings were using obviously fake evidence and working with Brennan at CIA–little known to Comey.

Comey showed his cards when he testified early he thought the the “dossier’ was essentially garbage. Before the time of Buzzfeed’s release of the dossier he may have only been closely aware of the first “pee” memo from Steele–it was the only document he handed to Trump for example.

If Comey was in on dossier he would not have testified as he did. HOWEVER, that doesn’t mean he was not covering for CrowdStrike and the private intel industry racket–remember at the time the veracity of the CrowdStrike memo (with cartoons!) was more at issue and the media–except CNN– ignored the “dossier.” Comey did NOT “pooh-pooh” concerns about the dossier–he did that for the CrowdStrike hack report. Plus Comey was too busy making up laws and facts that Hillary did not intend to “break the law,” rather than if she “intended” the acts that broke the law.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

CrowdStrike was connected to Ukraine through its founder. Now we hear (from a former Ukranian embassy employee) that the DNC was a constant presence at the embassy, asking about Trump/Russia dirt. Those Ukranians–they have buddies everywhere.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Comey might be getting set up for the fall guy
        because he’s from the wrong team. Think about
        it. Comey is a Team Hillary guy from wayyyy back.
        He kept covering for her, and was rewarded time
        after time after time wayyy past his pay scale.

Who else was team Hillary? McCabe. See anyone
        else that got punished to the extent of McCabe? Not
        saying that I disagree. Guy’s a reprehensible prick.

Everyone that’s getting off scot free ( except for
        resignations) is Team Obama. Brennon, Mueller,
        Rosenstein, Yates, Preet, ……..

They all wanted the Russian narrative to frame
        Trump. But, if anyone had to pay, it was those on
        Team Hillary. They wanted Trump out, but they still
        hate her. Because they’re Team Obama.

• sDee says:

Unless he does not have access to a web browser, Hannity already knows.

He works for the House of Murdoch.

• WSB says:

SD may be suggesting that Carter, Solomon and Hannity are part of the gatekeepers.

• cozette says:

TNGAL please put your mind at ease about Hannity. He does not THINK he’s helping President Trump, he KNOWS that he is. He and POTUS have dinner together regularly. Team Trump feed Carter and Solomon “scoops” and Hannity books them on his show to give the info to us AND the bad guys. Before the show Trump tweets out to be sure to watch specific segments. Hannity is allowing Trump to use his platform to communicate with us and the bad guys. Why would you want that to stop? The moves and counter moves are fascinating imho.

4. RedBallExpress says:

All I know is they keep me in the dark and feed me lots of guano.

5. SE says:

I see you’re point, but is via leaks to the media really the best way to inform Comey?

Are you suggesting this is from some low level, unconnected, nobody resister? Otherwise surely they could arrange for someone to just happen to bump into him at brunch so as not to put out damaging material unnecessarily.

6. All Too Much says:

Comey might no-show on Friday.
    Solomom’s story will be the cause.

7. Tiffthis says:

I have always been sceptic of Sarah Carter and Solomon. They act like they know so much all the time….

8. daizeez says:

Perhaps it’s to ensure congressmen actually do ask those questions. This is the House committee’s last shot at it and it seems they sure waited until last minute. I don’t see how it matters since Comey and his attorneys have to be aware what questions may be asked and Comey has probably been well rehearsed.

9. Newton Love says:

The DoJ & FBI, and the 17 ICs (except NSA Director Admiral Rogers) all conspired to remove POTUS 45 from office…

So what else is new?

10. Isn’t it GREAT that Hannity is now UNMASKING the EVIDENCE that Deep Staters will need to prepare for in their testimony? /s

Isn’t it GREAT that Hannity DIDN’T WITHHOLD it until after those Deep Staters have LIED about it?

11. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Perhaps HERE’S The Reason”

Perhaps it is time to pay attention to what comes out on FBN, rather than FNC -if the deep state is using FNC for their selective “leaking” to tip off their comrades.

I signed up for updates from Rep. Gohmert’s website, even though I do not live in his district:

Upcoming Media Appearances

Congressman Louie Gohmert (TX-01) will talk to Stuart Varney on his Fox Business show, “Varney & Co” Thursday (12/6) morning at 9:15AM CT. They will discuss the breaking news this week and what’s in store for Congress in the weeks ahead.

Tune in to Fox Business TOMORROW at 9:15AM CENTRAL.
    Thursday | December 6, 2018

12. Oh no! Is this it?
    Based on Sundance’s previous essay that he cited, it appears that whoever gave Solomon this very damaging information did so to protect scumbag COMEY and help him prepare his defense when he testifies.

So when and if we find out who the source is, we will know the identity of a really bad hombre.

At least that’s what I think SD is implying. Can’t wait to hear what everyone else says.

• MaineCoon says:

That’s how I took it. Now who’s the person advising PT and Solomon’s source and your bad hombre?

• CM-TX says:

Aka. Emmet Flood?

| Trump added Wednesday that his lawyer Emmet Flood thought it would be better politically to wait.

“He didn’t want me to do it yet, because I can save it,” Trump said.

The president also pushed back on the notion that all the Justice Department documents should eventually be released for the sake of transparency.

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country.” |

(From last wk CTH report of interview… Sorry, ph crashed before I could cc link🤨)

13. Sunshine says:

Yep.
    This Solomon guy showed up only recently.
    Nothing happens by coincidence in the political world.

14. TPW says:

why can’t this person just inform Comey himself……why go all the drama?

• Sentient says:

Might be a combination of informing Comey and inoculating the public against any revelations. It gives the MSM spinners and opinion spewers a couple of days to formulate their spin.

• mr.piddles says:

99.9% of leaks are intended to frame a narrative. 0.075% might be because somebody made a boo-boo. 0.025% are probably because somebody thinks it’s good information for the public to know. Snowden et al not withstanding. I’m talking the “everyday” flavor of leaks.

15. Patriot1783 says:

What happened to Hannity…in the Christmas Spirit?
    He actually allowed someone else to speak on his show!

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Yeah…….he let him give away the plot……..

• Bullseye says:

I noticed that also. Appeared he was making a conscious attempt to be better. Hope he keeps it up

• donna kovacevic says:

Bullseye I noticed that as well. I have not been yelling at my TV as much, so my hubby in the other room doesn’t have to keep asking me who am I talking to! As a Canadian my husband is getting to know who some of the American players are. He loves PDJT and just does not get why so many of the American people dislike him. Now Justine Trudope gets his blood pressure up.

16. andy says:

We just need Comey to plead the fifth on one question.
    Aside of that… im not too sure advanced warning really matters. he has backed himself into a corner with all previous statements.
    He already told Trump it was salacious and unvetted.
    So what if its captured in email chains. The democrats dont care. And they wont care again.
    The FISA warrant is demonstrably a fraud full of doubt, and nobody but us even give a s**t.
    So what difference does it make if they grill him yet again on how unverified and sketchy it was.
    We get added details that they communicated Steele had contacted the press, but that is still details behind old news of already digested cud.

Pleads the Fifth or he is lauded as a hero by the left.

17. Max Tadpol says:

Unless I’m missing something, revealing this info now so Comey can prepare a response is very different than NOT revealing it. Assume for a moment this info is not in the public domain via Solomon and Congress does not have source docs, then no questions would be asked on Friday and Comey gets a pass on this data point until an honest DOJ brings down the house. Lot of assumptions there, but none of us here have a crystal ball.

OTOH, releasing it now does not allow for an easily explained FISA / Woods violation with in your face evidence. You can try to spin it, and good luck with that.

I guess the devil is in the details. We shall see.

No matter, I still LOVE the way SD’s brain works.

18. andy says:

If John ever figures this scheme out, he should reveal his source.

19. MAGADJT says:

I disagree. I think the reason this was leaked to Solomon was so that Comey would be asked these questions. I have no faith that, had this information not been reported, Comey would have been asked a single question about this.

20. no-nonsence-nancy says:

I have never trusted Sara Carter. She smiles gleefully when giving bad news, like she loves giving it. Does that sound petty on my art?

• Lucille says:

Some people simply never master the art of being on camera. To me, she looks rather uncomfortable….trying too hard. Those facial expressions which might seem gleeful show that she hasn’t mastered “naturalness” and her nerves or those butterflies take over.

21. kiskiminetas says:

• kiskiminetas says:

SD that last photo says it all. Those who have pushed info to Solomon are the same ones who want Comey to be “prepared” full stop. As for the “Trump Lawyers” not wanting him to release the FISA docs that information came from the same sources. This is nothing more than a deep state push to obfuscate what they are attempting to do. Trump knows when the FISA docs will be unredacted and made public. These people are stupid and desperate Comey is stupid and desperate as well. They are feeling the walls closing in on them.

• Elle says:

“These people are stupid and desperate Comey is stupid and desperate as well. They are feeling the walls closing in on them.”

This is even better, and before this head spinner, I was thinking it was desperate men and desperate measures. If the black hats are such brilliant power-players, they would not have all been removed from office. OTOH, they have successfully delayed until a more favorable election (with massive fraud) occurred. So they’ve got that going for them.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Comet is a “Nothing Burger”

When was the last time any of these committees “Accomplished” anything but give camera time to the Congress critters?

Sundance is closer to the truth than any of them……….

Hannity……..this was supposed to happen on Monday…….

I ain’t buying none of it…….

22. chojun says:

Given 2 possible outcomes:

1) Trump blows up the Russian collusion narrative by declassifying documents proving it was a set-up; or
    2) Mueller exonerating Trump of Russian collusion because it never even happened

#2 would be the most politically advantageous outcome with the fewest negative side effects in victory. #2 would be the most complete victory possible – it would also blunt any Congressional investigatory activity in the House as well. I think this is why the President is shooting for #2. The question is whether Mueller is waiting for Trump to act in order to deprive Trump of the ace up his sleeve. Were #1 to occur on its own, I’m dang near certain that the Democrats in the House would find a path toward an investigative outcome recommending impeachment on grounds of obstruction, whether or not that outcome is based in reality. The Senate would fail to take up trial on the matter and the Democrats would go into 2020 beating the “they’re all criminals complicit in a cover-up” drum.

If #2 occurs first, then Trump will most certainly drop #1 soon thereafter (or at a time advantageous to his choosing) and utterly destroy most opposition against him in Congress. If #1 is done in the midst of Congressional investigation, then that investigation is suddenly revealed to be entirely political in nature with zero substance in fact or reality.

Declassification would upend politics in Washington. For that reason alone I believe the leaks of information is not being done to benefit the permanent state. They want silence at at any cost.

• Ad rem says:

Found you in the bin…. 😦

• railer says:

By jove, I think you’ve got it. This is the scenario that makes the most sense. #2 is what Trump needs most, and what he’s been waiting for, and much of the reason he’s held back from #1, as #1 doesn’t get him what he needs most, which is #2, and it might even hinder the acquisition of #2 as you mention.

The leaks serve Trump because they aren’t exactly #1, but they hint at it, and might get him further along to receiving #2.

The leaks serve the Muh Russia conspirators because they signal publicly that the next phase of their coverup is to be engaged, which is likely that the conspirators are to plead the 5th as someone mentioned above. This plea would be a shining prize, for our Twitter-wielding president.

But will the Congress push them into pleading the 5th? Or will they pull a Gowdy?

• chojun says:

I disagree with the notion that some people hold to, that the leaks serve the deep state. I think it’s exactly the opposite. If it were true that leaks served them, then they’d be attempting to thread a very small needle from 10 feet away by creating a risk that the criminal acts become public knowledge (which it has). Accountability dies in silence, which is what they want.

They can plead the 5th to Congress all they like, but they cannot plead the 5th to a Grand Jury, which has the ability to compel testimony (but in reality it’s slightly more complicated than this).

I have a feeling that the leaks are being done to compel truthfulness because of a second feeling I have which is that some powerful prosecutor(s) are setting their sights on some very big fish and the prosecutor(s) don’t want smaller fish tripping them up with false testimony to protect the bigger fish. False testimony from key witnesses can be a stumbling block for a prosecutor, especially if their case is built on circumstantial evidence.

23. Payday says:

THIS is what Bongino said we had to listen to Hannity for? Unseen emails from unnamed sources with Solomon hedging on all of it? THIS is the big Tic Toc? THIS is BS!

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Unseen emails from unnamed sources with Solomon hedging on all of it? THIS is the big Tic Toc? ”

About 7-9 months ago sundance entered some comments in the threads about that “stringing people along, etc.” and other things that he does not do that occur daily in the MSM business model.

Also please consider that the average reader that is going to be spending time here at CTH is miles ahead and 30,000 feet over the average “Joe Sixpack” in Anytown, USA who gets his information primarily from the Main Sewer Media presstitutes. Remember the old cliche, “preaching to the choir”.

• Texian says:

Your frustration is aimed at the wrong person.. Bongino is not a Fox News producer.. He was misled.. (And now he knows who misled him..).

When the MSM broadcasts a “blockbuster” must see “inside info” etc. coming soon.. You already know it’s a diversionary and/or nefarious piece of propaganda.. Why the American people fall for it time after time is beyond me..

I need to start selling pet rocks or something..

• chojun says:

I disagree with your take. This is actually very big news.

And I agree with Deplorable_Infidel below – the average American has only a very basic idea of what happened regarding the FISA situation in 2016.

The Comey email chain should provide a Prosecutor with enough circumstantial evidence to prove intent to defraud the FISC. That is a *HUGE* deal. I believe this was leaked to compel truthful testimony by Comey to Congress. It’s likely that Comey’s testimony will be turned over (eventually) to the Prosecutor(s) looking at the FISA abuse.

It tells me that Comey is only a stepping stone to the ultimate target, which could be Brennen.

24. Cathy M. says:

In 2017 it was widely reported that the FISA court denied the FBI a warrant, over the summer of 2016, to monitor four members of the Trump campaign suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The FISA court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus.
    So I assume that the FBI then used the dossier as a Hail Mary option.

AND the FBI has no qualms about misleading the court.
    An article published in 2002.

• mr.piddles says:

Yes. Well. That was “Bush’s FBI” then, wasn’t it. As opposed to “Obama’s FBI”. Both of which are different from “Trump’s FBI”.

Failing New York Times, ladies and gentlemen.

• Hmm. Wasn’t DIRTY Robert Swan Mueller III the FBI Director then. DIRTY Mueller already had some of the now Criminals working for or with him. Ain’t that right James “the LIAR” Comey, “Sir Roddy” Rosenstein and Chris “Let me know when you pull the Ripcord so I can jump with You” Wray.

25. GB Bari says:

Wait a minute. Some major piece of information must have done a 10,000 ft flyby over my head.

Why are we questioning Solomon’s discussion of this email evidence on Hannity’s show a few days before Comey’s testimony?
    Because we think this was a leak to Solomon to publicize the evidence which helps Comey prepare his defensive answers in the Friday testimony?

Did Comey and the Deep State really need Solomon and Hannity to make this public in order to prepare their defense against the obvious guilt that this evidence exposes?

Where did this evidence come from? Isn’t it highly likely that the email evidence is already known backwards and forwards by all of the guilty parties within the DS?

• King Arthur says:

Homey already knows and knows Trump knows and knows the Repubs know that he knows. Tick Tock!! Breaking!!!! None of this is news.

• You are Correct. Cong. Devin Nunes has seen ALL the emails and texts from the FBI, DOJ and Obama himself. ALL of the CRIMINALS know exactly what the Plan was and their involvement. It is my belief that this “Leaking” is to FORCE the CRIMINALS to make more Mistakes. Like “King Arthur” states—>None of this is News.

26. Mike says:

The way I see it the rats already were tipped off at what was coming, they have their sources.

Solomon, Hannity, Sara, Sharyl, Herridge, etc are now part of the rat media? Sorry I don’t think so. They have put everything they have out there. GOD BLESS THEM, the MSNM sure won’t.

The heads up to Comey changes little. He will “not recall,” or take the fifth anyway. Comey is a rat and everyone knows it.

Does anyone think Comey would be charged with lying to congress? Doesn’t pretty much everyone lie to congress? Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Strzok, Lehrner, Lynch, Holder, HRC, etc.

Until we get an Attorney General who is qualified, experienced, and loves their country more than their career, or the “institution,” the rats will not be prosecuted.

Yet the truth may still come out.

• notfaded1 says:

I have to agree Mike… everything isn’t some ulterior motive. If it hadn’t been for many of these people we wouldn’t know half of this deep state criminal activity. I hate to say it but the only hope with the dems taking over the house is maybe a new special council to investigate the investigators that cooked all this up.

27. BSR says:

Hannity Solomon and Carter. Totally agree that the search for breaking news involves being manipulated.

28. Mark L. says:

Sundance, I’m a long time follower or your efforts. At times I feel very comfortable with the facts and inferences you have laid out. And at other times I feel I have one foot nailed to the floor with me going in circles. Until news breaks that helps to bring sunlight to this mess, we are forced to stare directly into the fog.

• RJones says:

This problem is not limited to SD…if there’s anything the last two years have shown us it is that information sources can no longer be trusted as being disinterested. People with information use it to manipulate others or to further agendas that are are well hidden. The manipulation has become extremely sophisticated, as in this case, possibly accomplishing multiple seemingly conflicting goals at the same time.

I think we need to know a lot more about the people we allow to give us information. We also need analysis, like this piece, telling us what narrative is being supported, what the objective of the narrative is, what the competing narratives are, why the source would have the information he wishes to give us, who he likely got it from, what the sources motivations are, and so on. There’s a “meta” level to the analysis as well, but at some point you need to establish a trust, which is ALWAYS provisional.

When it comes to this story, my trust with everyone is gone. I am suspicious that every information source is trying to manipulate me…into believing something, getting mad, whatever. I concede there’s value, in terms of keeping an issue alive, in bits and pieces of information coming to the surface over time, but I hate being continuously manipulated in the service of keeping a story alive to “ensure the good guys win.”

I realize I’m railing at the wind here, but this is the most complex and frustrating set of events we’ve ever had to follow (seems like it, anyway) and I’m really frustrated that the truth just doesn’t seem to be winning. Who the heck do we get mad at for that?

I don’t know know if information war has always been like this and I’m just woke now, or if we’re destined to a future where we are going to fight over reality on every single issue. I guess the only good news is that there is a fight, and we’re not just a piece of the matrix, yet…

• G. Alistar says:

“Truth is so precious during wartime that she must alway be protected with a bodyguard of lies.” Winston Churchill I believe we are seeing this bigly in this war on the deep state. A fine strategy, for sure.

• Your Tour Guide says:

An old story of probability…

From back before the internet.Live in an area that
        has a lot of behind the scenes action. The people that
        are elected are NOT the ones running the show. The
        Ones That Run The Show are only known to the elected
        persons, and the ones directly under them. The others
        that know are the ones that pay attention. Who only
        talk to others who pay attention.

The Ones Running The Show are never seen with the
        elected persons. The Ones Running The Show never have
        their names mentioned on TV. Their names never appear
        in print. They are never photographed.

In extremely rare instances, they will appear in the local
        section of the major city newspaper. It is always in support
        of something involving bond levies, school board issues,
        public referendums. The Ones Running The Show are briefly
        quoted. The reason that they are outing themselves is this:
        They are signaling to their friends that there’s money to be
        made on the scam. Then they disappear.

The Main One Running The Show in my neck of the woods
        years ago was mentioned in a newspaper article (local section)
        once. YTG was aware of him for about six years at the time.
        I saw the article, informed a friend about it. Said friend went to
        5 libraries in two counties looking for it. That strategic page was
        removed in every instance.

Why I post this: When you think about any story, think first
        about where it stands by itself. When in the scheme of things
        it appears. Most importantly, how improbable are the sources
        that it originates from. Sometimes that’s more the real story.

29. mtk says:

Am thinking about it…
    Here is what me old crayons come up with.

Comey has now been surgically placed in the same seat the swamp sought to place Flynn.

• mtk says:

My next question would be, “Just who is Comey’s Pence?”

Hahahawwaa…. Checkmate!!!

• mdaush says:

Patriot, we are either in the End Game where it all comes out….or we are being diddled until the Hoidays, a Democrat Congress and more fiddling while the Republic burns.
      In the end, all of this leaking etc is game play. Either Trump ends up being the Hero we all want him to be…or he was a fake….or they get to him.
      IMy mind has clouded somewhat with all of the who said what to who when, whether it was a lie or a fib, whether it is a process crime or a real crime or spitting on the sidewalk….
      In the end, either Trump brings down the Kraken or we are no worse off than when we started this before the 2016 election.
      I am still betting on Trump to come through.

30. mr.piddles says:

I read the Solomon piece earlier this evening. To be honest, form my perspective it’s a “gravy” story: “FBI email chain may provide most damning evidence of FISA abuses yet”.

By “gravy” I mean it’s YET MORE evidence supporting what we already know (or can at least reasonably infer).

Here’s my problem: all the talk about the dossier, the pointing to the dossier as “evidence of FISA abuses” misses a very simple fact. A fact that is in itself “damning evidence of FISA abuse”. The fact:

Page 2 of the unreacted FISA application states, unequivocally: “The target of this application is Carter W. Page, a U.S. person, and an agent of a foreign power […]”.

Now, we don’t know what’s behind all the redactions. But we do know one thing: Carter W. Page IS NOT… ***IS NOT***… “an agent of a foreign power”. Not even close. That much should be obvious.

1.) If Carter W. Page were an agent of a foreign power:
    => He wouldn’t be suing the government
    => He wouldn’t be doing Tuesday and Friday night sit-downs with Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson
    => He wouldn’t be on T.V., on radio, on the Internet, in print, or anything of the sort

2.) If Carter W. Page were an agent of a foreign power he’d be in jail, or deported right now.

And if he was an “inside guy”, he most certainly would be somewhere else, keeping a low profiles, and telling everyone to “respect his privacy”.

I appreciate all the sunlight we can get, but the FISA application ITSELF is damning evidence of FISA abuse. I assume UNEQUIVOCAL STATEMENTS in a FISA warrant application are considered fact. Not opinion, and not conjecture. Page 2 is all you need.

• litlbit2 says:

Well I am really resting easy, after all the exposed information concerning the FISA court. Consider it currently has the same duped judges for over site and issuers of warrants.

What a cluster of “judges”. I am so sorry, should have remembered, members of clubs never converse. They are so honorable….silence?

31. AccountabilityPlease says:

Not convinced. If the corrupt members of the DOJ, FBI and SSCI wanted to tip off Comey, there’s a thousand ways to do it without concocting an elaborate plan to use Solomon and Hannity as their unwitting messengers. Also, Comey knows the discussions he participated in and he’s got to be painfully aware that anything sent through email is a source of vulnerability for him. As such, he would have to be a complete imbecile to not prepare for questions related to the email thread in question. My guts says this revelation comes from frustrated white hats who are trying to get the information out and spur Whitaker, Huber and/or the IG into action.

• Dutchman says:

Or, perhaps its a leak trap; one detail changed, like its NOT “emails”; its TEXT messages. Like changing a date, its one detail thats,’off’, that shows the provenance.

One of the things on the list to be or not to be released, is Comeys text msgs.

Given his hubris, I salivate wondering what he texted and emailed, back when he was confident Hillary would win.

• Comrade Mope says:

That’s a valid point. Remember Comey placed tape over the camera and microphone on his laptop because he knew the vulnerabilities. One would expect him to be extra vigilant on any e-mail chain. Or at least have cover for whatever he typed.

• RJones says:

Every executive I’ve ever worked with has been painfully cautious in terms of email. Anyone with any common sense knows that emails are just info waiting to be made public. Face-to-face or telephone is always MUCH preferred over email. Anything is possible, but it’s hard to imagine Comey would be careless in this regard.

• mr.piddles says:

“it’s hard to imagine Comey would be careless in this regard”

My response, based on everything we’ve learned about this whole episode: “You’d be surprised”.

32. Memo to Sundance : After all that has been uncovered, the disappointment from the OIG Report, lack of Indictments of the DOJ and FBI CRIMINALS, it is perfectly understandable the skepticism you have with John Solomon and Sara Carter’s reports and who gave them the information. Just remember Sundance, if it hadn’t been for their work and Sean Hannity’s BIG-INTERRUPTING-MOUTH, NONE of this information would have made it into the Public Consciousness. You seem to think the Criminals at the DOJ,FBI and Obama himself are Brilliant for constructing and implementing this Coup D’Etat against Pres. Trump. If that were the case WHY hasn’t Pres. Trump been indicted and “Shot at Sunrise” already. As you have stated several times “Rooster-Head” Trey Gowdy, John Ratcliffe and the CORRUPT SSCI have seen the unredacted FISA Warrant. Don’t forget Devin Nunes is the one who first found the Conspiracy while investigating previous Russian Election interference. Cong. Nunes has seen ALL the emails and texts from everybody which includes the Obama Administration and Obama himself. I’m not suggesting Cong. Nunes is the source BUT all this news could very well be intended to FORCE mistakes by the Criminals rather than give them time to Construct their Defence. DIRTY Robert Swan Mueller III is NOT the “Sharpest Knife in the Drawer.” The only reason DIRTY Mueller has not been arrested for his Publicly-Known Prior MISTAKES is because the Deep-State has had to clean up their JANITOR’s messes. LMAO!–>Even Benjamin Wittes at Lawfare is working 24/7 trying to come up with plausible defences for everybody.
    ~I truly blame the “LIFETIME” appointed Judges, be they Republican or Democrat, for the 2-Tiered Justice System and the inevitable CORRUPTION that follows when Accountability is ELIMINATED.~
    As the Old Saying goes : Elections have Consequences.

33. joeknuckles says:

But wouldn’t Comey already know they had his emails anyway?

34. Texian says:

There’s a clue.. It.. It’s subtle.. Umm.. Everybody can see it.. Hmm.. I see it.. Do you see it..

Hannity is showing his allegiance.. Purple tie..

I don’t watch msm news unless I’m bored or curious to see what they are up to.. In the past I had noticed during other crucial reporting he was wearing purple.. He’s a double agent.. It is what it is.. Many of you just don’t want to believe it..

Denial: Refusal to admit the truth or reality of something..

Another point.. “..Meaning the sources for Solomon are the same voices advising the President. [Key point]..”.

This is such a Key point.. The President is surrounded by double agents.. He so needs to trust his own intuition..

• King Arthur says:

He also stated quite firmly in a pre-tick tock episode, right after Obama beat Romney, that we need comprehensive immigration reform to win over Hispanics. This was the first time I saw the mask come off. He’s a Bush “conservative”, and supported that insane Iraq War as well. Watch some of his old shows with Colmes.

35. Anonymous says:

Solomon has been doing excellent work lately. Lots of content and succinct. And doesn’t try to brag (honest where he doesn’t know details).

If someone wants to inform Comey, they don’t need to use Solomon in public. They can get him the info otherwise. One possibility could be that they want to leak it to just reduce the damage (get out in front of it). But “Occam’s Razor” is just that it is damaging info and the Solomon got it from someone sympathetic to our cause (perhaps Nunes). Coming up with intricate rationales for why the black hats leaked this is really the opposite of Occam’s Razor.

36. Davenh says:

Hannity and every media personality are dependent on ratings. It’s how they fill their rice bowl. Any time there is a bombshell revelation it’s pronounced to get you to watch, read, listen….all media should be consumed with a grain of salt, even media you agree with

• fractionalexponent says:

Hedge funds…
      Guano futures…
      MSM says something, market goes down.
      Trump tweets, translates MSM guano, market goes up.

• Your Tour Guide says:

Anyone else ever notice the “Local Stock
        Tout” phenomenon? Around Atlanta, the
        AJC would put forth inches of print lines
        about certain Georgia companies.

Voila’! Stock would got up, up , up!!!
        Used to watch it from the sidelines.
        Didn’t have the $$ to take part in the
        charade.

37. spren says:

The only relevant thing that comes to my mind through all of this questioning of the motives and timing of these “revelations” is recalling that the last time Comey was to appear before congress, Trump intimated in tweets that there might be tapes of his conversation with Comey. CNN had just reported that Comey would deny that he had told, on at least three occasions, Trump that he was not the “subject” of any investigations. Didn’t Comey then negate CNN’s claims and admit that he had told Trump he wasn’t the subject of their investigations?

I’m neither supporting nor refuting any of the many comments on both sides of this issue in this thread. I just wanted to throw out the previous instance where information was promulgated prior to a congressional hearing involving Comey and how it likely changed what this creep’s testimony would consist of.

I like Solomon and Carter, but have no idea if they are being used as foils for the deep state. Maybe they are, but I don’t think there can be any dispute as to whether they have provided information from time to time that we hadn’t yet heard. And I like Hannity, despite his bloviating and and insufferable interruptions of his guests to interject his own suppositions. (And his tiresome “tick tock, tick tocks.”). And yet, here we are. If Solomon and Carter are being used as dupes, I don’t believe they are willingly complicit. They are trying to do the right thing and I think what they are doing requires tremendous courage – something I’m not sure I would possess being in the same situation. Regardless, it has yet to be shown that any of these Republican congressional investigations have ever born any useful fruit.

That’s just my useless 15 cents worth of opinion.

38. Wesley Baggett says:

When is something going to be done about it?

39. Merkin Muffy says:

Oh, please! Comey already knows about his emails!

• Yes, of course Comey does , if Committee has them , then he knew about them ONE MINUTE after the Committee received copies . Think about it … I don’t watch Fox or Hannity , he is a nicer guy than OReilly but still a rating whore , they all are , it’s their nature , it is like pro wrestling , I realized it was fake when I was 12.

40. aleksjag says:

What if the intent of Solomon’s reporting was not to warn Comey but to nudge Mueller into wrapping up more quickly and sans the Russia collusion angle, now that the cat is thoroughly out of the bag and real story obviously exposed via emails?

41. aleksjag says:

42. aleksjag says:

• Oh, let’s give it another month, just to be really sure (!@#$%)

Then, there will be nothing to see…Move Along, Dammit! (jackboot kicks velvet painting of little boy with large teary eyes, holding a spavined cat of no likely pedigree)….and — SCENE.

43. Don Molner says:

It is not so much important what Comey testifies; the real importance is what and how he is asked the question. Think deeply about that point.

44. zozz1 says:

In the McCarthy era, it was a Communist plot to infiltrate the government and to place Communists in positions throughout. Political Correctness of the day (perhaps this was the beginning of the use of PC to shame or embarrass people into silence…Alinsky’s “ridicule” technique) caused this whole idea to fade quickly. McCarthy became a joke line. What if that process has, indeed, continued quietly…now called the “Deep State”? Are we seeing an effort to expose and to eliminate this infiltration? Is this the next true Battle Royal over the structure and control of our government? Is it a battle between Globalists and Nationalists? Communism/Socialism vs. Democracy? Do we have a Congress full of Manchurian Candidates? If any of that could be true, then who are the Masters? What would the nerve center of something like that look like? Where would it be?

If nothing else, seems like a good basis for a novel…..

45. DT2020 says:

Hannity’s show is used to generate false hope, outrage, hysteria, and disinfo.

46. Bogeyfree says:

“Some things maybe the public shouldn’t see because they are so bad,” Trump said, making clear it wasn’t damaging to him, but to others. “Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country“

This statement by PT gives me hope that work IS being done behind the scenes. I don’t think he is talking about Russian Colluision or the frame job on him. I think PT is talking about all the spying AND selling out of America that has been going on for the past 8 years or so that he is now aware of.

Think about it, is knowing that many within the FBI and DOJ are corrupt, so horrible that the public could not handle it? No.

What would be so bad and hard for the public to see what’s been going on with this country would be IMO the massive illegal spying and the pay for play and the selling out of America by high ranking American leaders. Now that would be hard for Americans to swallow IMO.

I am now convinced PT paused on exposing the unredacted document because there is a much, much bigger investigation going on that leapfrogs Russian Collusion and make it look like poppycok in comparison IMO.

• CN says:

This makes me think there’s nothing to see. If there’s such serious wrongdoing, we have a right to know and not be “protected”. We don’t fail to prosecute killers because the crimes are too grisly for public consumption, do we.

47. John says:

I think they are just trying to put heat on Comey for the hearing.

48. LBB says:

Goodlatte went out of his way to not tell Maria what questions they have for Comey. Have always questioned motives when I hear those on TV give all the heads up before testimony day.

49. Jane Smith says:

Clicks/eyeballs mean higher ratings.
    Higher ratings mean more advertisement revenue.
    More advertisement revenue means higher pay for those generating the clicks/viewers.

It doesn’t have to be new or meaningful info…just interesting enough to make you watch.