President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump participate in a humorous presentation of the official National Thanksgiving Turkeys: Peas and Carrots.

This entry was posted in Christian Values, Donald Trump, media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

53 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump Participate in Presentation of National Thanksgiving Turkey….

1. GTG1775 says:

Happy Thanksgiving President Trump and First Lady Melania – may God bless your family…

2. Abster says:

I love our President and First Lady. The best evah… Happy Thanksgiving.

3. Peter says:

We have lots to be thankful for. God bless the President and his family. God bless (and heal) the USA>

4. fleporeblog says:

5. bflyjesusgrl says:

A fair election was held with Peas declared the winner.
    POTUS:
    “But Carrots refused to concede and demanded a recount. And we’re still fighting with Carrots”
    “Even though Peas and Carrots have both been issued pardons, I have warned them that Democrats are likely to issue subpoenas”
    “ I have issued P&C a Presidential pardon, unfortunately I can’t guarantee that your pardons won’t be enjoined by the 9th Circuit”

Love our President!!
    And his speech writer! Thanks for the humor!

6. antiqueiron says:

Even with something as simple as this, our President puts his own stamp of greatness upon it. He is an amazing man & I’m so proud to have him as our President. And Melania, well, she just has to show up to win me over. A great couple indeed.

• LULU says:

I remember seeing stiff, stuffy Obie doing this with his sour-faced daughters. Bo-ring. Today’s ceremony was hilarious, carried off by both Trumps with great style and good humor. (And I loved her coat.) (And her cape for the receiving of the Christmas tree yesterday.)

7. no-nonsense-nancy says:

Love the pic with Melania standing at his back so affectionately.

8. Akindole says:

So, I was reading and thinking about this and the subsequent post from SoS, and for some reason I started thinking about:

Seth Rich
    Beranton J. Whisenant Jr.
    Antonin Scalia
    And about a half dozen other Americans.

Weird.

9. amwick says:

Peas won the turkey vote, but Carrots wants a recount… Love this.. and,
    They are both pardoned, but they may just be subpoenaed. 🙂 Way to go
    VSGPotus and lovely Flotus… then again, I called this days ago.. a life of ease at Virginia Tech!!
    woot woot, excuse me… gobble gobble!!!

10. TwoLaine says:

Beautiful and eloquent, as always. I miss Barron. He was there last year. I was also hoping to get a better glimpse of Ivanka’s little ones.

It would be nice to have video of the audiences faces during the speeches as well, or does that not serve the media, to show people truly enjoying themselves in the presence of our wonderful First Family?

11. Brant says:

He pardoned two turkeys. It’s nice he is giving Acosta and CNN another chance?

12. Jenevive says:

I wonder why no Baron, he was there last year as well
    as at the receiving of the tree. But he is nowhere in sight this
    year?

13. woohoowee says:

LOL! Just perfect 🙂

14. no-nonsense-nancy says:

Barron was absent from the Christmas tree arrival yesterday too and he was there last year. I wonder with all the death threats they are keeping him on a low profile? Or he may have been seated.

• LULU says:

He walked to AF1 with them when the left for Florida. I believe they are deliberately keeping him in his and their world, not the public eye. A good thing. Kids need as normal a growing up time as possible. The Trumps are admirable parents.

• Timmy- the-Ute says:

The day of the tree arrival and Turkey pardon of last year was the same time as this year (the week of Thanksgiving). Most likely it was a School event he didn’t want to miss. Barron is much more settled in his new school and new friends than last year. He probably feels like doing separate events more often. And the press can be ugly which he
      and parents may want him to avoid.

15. kinthenorthwest says:

Had to share this one….(Sorry if shared before).

16. Amy2 says:

I’ve noticed the president is wearing more purple ties as of late. Me likey!

17. Lion2017 says:

I am very thankful for President Trump, First Lady Melania & the First Family!
    We love you!!

18. hard masada says:

The first TURKEY was NOT to President TRUMP’S liking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnBb0IHEvP0&feature=em-uploademail

• RyderLee says:

littleflower481 , Thank you for the link !
      Awesome photos that I wouldn’t have seen
      had it not been for your Thoughtfulness 😊💖😊