President Trump and First Lady Melania Receive White House Christmas Tree…

President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump received the official White House Christmas tree today.  The 19½-foot Fraser fir was grown on a farm owned by Larry Smith of Newland, NC.  The traditional reception included the sounds of “O Christmas Tree” playing as horses pulled a wagon carrying the tree up the White House driveway to the North Portico.

This entry was posted in Celebrations, Christian Values, Donald Trump, FLOTUS, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

67 Responses to President Trump and First Lady Melania Receive White House Christmas Tree…

1. Here’s another video. What I like about this one is you can hear the horses hooves as they march up to the White House. Also, it lasts a bit longer as First Couple shake hands for a couple of minutes, but you really can’t see them. But the clopping horse hooves is worth a brief view.

2. dawg says:

Yep, Mountain Top Fraser Fir in Newland, NC. We are going there Sunday to pick out a tree!

3. mj_inOC says:

By two Clydesdales, how lovely!

4. fleporeblog says:

I thank God everyday for delivering PDJT on November 8, 2016. Christmas is special once again in the WH and across our wonderful country because of it.

5. Carrie2 says:

I love it when they hold hands. I also enjoy the wagon that brings in the tree. I like all this stuff. Also we know that Melania will make it beautiful as well as the WH with her good taste. Darn where has this year gone?

• Newton Love says:

When President Trump and Melania came from behind the big column, Melania’s face lit up with happiness! President Trump had a pretty good smile, too!

6. Akindole says:

Eat yer heart out Mooch…and, cry all month.

7. MaineCoon says:

A year has gone by practically in a blink of an eye. This video is an instant replay of last year’s! Grateful for POTUS & FLOTUS making Christmas in the White House Christ like.

8. rustybritches says:

I double that, I am grateful to the good lord for bringing President Trump and his lovely first lady
    We are so lucky to have them I pray for his family and hope that the Good lord really does have a plan even though things might be a little difficult right now that things will get better

9. dogsmaw says:

10. dogsmaw says:

11. dogsmaw says:

‘I’ve always been fascinated by the tradition of decorating the White House,
    … but I truly never expected to be able to do it myself one day.’
    Kathy Shows – Lake Charles resident

TOP STORY
    DECKING THE HALLS ON PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE

White House dream coming true
    Shows is one of a hundred volunteers chosen to help decorate for Christmas
    Pamela Sleezer Nov 15, 2018

White House dream coming true

12. The Tundra PA says:

A Fraser fir from North Carolina…suppose Larry Smith is Jamie Fraser’s great-great-great-great-grandson?

13. InAz says:

Wow! 2017 seems like yesterday when President Trump and First Lady Trump and Baron were accepting a Christmas tree.

14. gingergal says:

I never watched these until this President and First Lady. What a great tradition.

15. FL_GUY says:

This event should be the showcase of the holiday season. Yet, zilch.

Every day I HATE the media-rats and the lefties more and more. With President Trump and his family, we have good and decent people in the White House for the first time since Reagan. President Trump keeps working to heal the country and these POSs, along with the lefties and RINOS keep trying to tear it apart.

The country would be better off if the media-rats ceased to exist. Without the media-rats the left would collapse because their “power” is all an illusion anyway propped up by fraud.

God Bless President Trump and his family.

• gingergal says:

I was thinking the same thing. Here it is the Christmas Season and I have never in my life felt so connected to the people in the White House. It’s a shame the bitterness and hate when this man volunteered for the great honor and privilege to be president of a country that has given him so much. He gets to enjoy these traditions and it really means something to him. Trump is a gift from God to this country, and the people who truly understand will celebrate it in their own quiet way.

• kea says:

I almost want to take a trip to see the WH in the Christmas Season. I know one has to ask via ones congressman. But I’d love to see the WH when Trump is still in office.

Anyone done a tour yet?

16. wyntre says:

Where is Baron?

Last year he was s cue and excited by the event.

Seems Melania and POTUS have decided not to subject their son to unruly,, rude presstitutes.

What a shame.

17. kea says:

This is so cute. I love how Trump shakes everyones hand. And he pets the horse!!!! 🙂

Very nice

18. tigsmom says:

Stirs of a kinder, gentler time. Our First Family has this covered.

19. G3 says:

20. 335blues says:

This year there will be no chairman mao ornaments
    like barack obama had.
    Instead there will be a little flipping bird to chairman Xi.

21. KittyKat says:

Re last year’s Receiving of the Christmas tree, in the video that I watched, it appeared that the magnificent horses were totally ignored. There they were, all dressed up in their Sunday best and looking so beautiful — you just don’t see something like that team every day.

I remember posting: “I wish she had patted the horses.”

Yay!!! I got my wish this year.

• Annie says:

as an old horsewoman, I loved seeing him pat the horse..twice..I think he likes horses.I thought I read recently..that he actually was riding somewhere..probably long ago…
      and that cape is to die for..but you have to have that stature to really carry it off.

22. kea says:

How to tick off a libby.

Say ‘Merry Christmas’!!! 😀

23. woohoowee says:

A President and First Lady who enjoy bringing joy and beauty to our lives 🙂 Making memories…..

24. Lion2017 says:

This was beautiful! President Trump seemed to like the Clydesdales.

25. paper doll says:

Christmas tree! Yay!

26. TwoLaine says:

I would have gone up and stuck my nose in the tree and taken a big whiff. Gotta’ make sure it passes the smell test.

Again, I miss our young Barron! It would also be cool if they could walk out with the grandkids sometime for some of these traditions.