Project Veritas Fourth Release – The Administrative State and The IRS…

In October 2015 the DOJ announced it was dropping the investigation into the IRS, Lois Lerner, and the unlawful sharing of taxpayer data in the IRS targeting investigation surrounding True The Vote et al.  However, they never EXPLAINED WHY.

(Washington DC) Project Veritas has released the fourth story in a series of undercover reports which unmask the Deep State. This report features two Internal Revenue Service (IRS) officials who candidly discuss the IRS’s unfair treatment of conservative non-profit groups. The two officials in the report are Thomas Sheehy, an IRS tax examiner and member of the Austin Democratic Socialists of America in Texas, and Jerry Semasek, an IRS attorney in Washington, DC.

Sheehy boasts about and appears to justify former disgraced IRS Commissioner John Koskinen, who was mired in scandal for losing tens of thousands of emails regarding the Lois Lerner controversy. The Lois Lerner controversy occurred in 2013 and involved revelations showing that the IRS unfairly scrutinized conservative groups. (read more)

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, IRS, Judicial Watch, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, True The Vote, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

252 Responses to Project Veritas Fourth Release – The Administrative State and The IRS…

1. DanO64 says:

Ha ha.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Anybody who votes for a Democrat this election is either a criminal or an idiot.

• Peoria Jones says:

Great bumper sticker there! 😀

• booger71 says:

In my experience they tend to be both

• Minnie says:

Well, wolf, based on my limited unverified poll right here in Suburban Long Island, many, many, MANY Deplorables are #WOKE.

They are the silent majority who purposely skew poll results when quizzed.

🙏🏼Faith🦁Trust

MAGA Onward!!
        🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Agave says:

“They are the silent majority who purposely skew poll results when quizzed.” Yes to this! It is a true joy to get a polling call (when I have a few minutes), then purposely provide wrong and inconsistent answers.

• Minnie says:

M🇺🇸A🇺🇸G🇺🇸A!!!

• torvynne says:

My favorite is when they ask for my 25-year-old daughter, who no longer lives in our home, and I get to pretend I’m her!!

• 848484 says:

GLAD YOU GOT A CHANCE TO SPEAK. I’M 78 AND HAVE NEVER RECEIVED A CALL AND DON’T KNOW ANYBODY WHO HAS.

• Phillie_fan62 says:

I see we think alike. as do most people I know! So then if a lot of us are doing the same thing and the polls are actually pretty close all around. I guess that means that democrats being polled are actually polling MAGA! And If that’s the case, and just say 25% of them either vote MAGA or don’t vote at all out of shame for their party I see a red tsunami coming. I didn’t even bring up the fact that over 20% of blacks now support Trump. Any wonder why the democrats are so desperate? They know, THEY KNOW what’s coming.

• Baygraver says:

I have gotten calls for polls before and started answering their questions and when they get an answer the don’t like or find out that I am an Ind. voter or lean toward being conservative or Rep. in my voting they either hang up or if polite thank me for participating and then hang up.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Excellent. Yes – MSM polls are giving information to the enemy. Think twice about what information you give them! 😉

• Anonymous says:

True that!

• yy4u says:

I am stunned at the supposedly normal people who vote for Democrats. The only term I can think of for them (and Lenin thought of it first) is “useful idiots”.

• Snow White says:

My family on the spouse’s side qualify as such unfortunately. And they call themselves Christians. 🙄🙄

• GB Bari says:

Unfortunately far too many of American Protestant churches (certainly not all) have been co-opted by far Leftwing thinking leadership and moral relativism. Under the guise of “Christian compassion” they have sided with the open borders / sanctuary agenda, the homosexual and transgender lobby, and some even defend abortion rights.

No longer my father’s church. Very sad.

• LEET says:

GB Bari….Far too many supposedly Christian churches have bought the “social justice” gospel. Very disconcerting.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Started in the 1930s with Harry Emerson Fosdick and the Rockefellers.

They redefined mainstream Christianity as “Fundamentalism”, thereby moving the liberals into the mainstream. The EKD (evangelical church of Germany) is suffering the same fate, as is the Church of England.

Then again, Paul had to deal with the Judaizers, the Gnostics, and all manner of heretics and troublemakers, so I guess the Devil is always at work against the Church and GOD.

But the Glory is: GOD wins (never in question, because HE is in charge). And thanks to GOD and Jesus’s sacrifice on the cross, we can share in that victory.

The apostates, Rockefellers, Soros’s, etc. won’t. Unless they turn and repent…

• LeslieK says:

Amen!

• scott467 says:

“They redefined mainstream Christianity as “Fundamentalism”,

__________________

The negative connotation of a “fundamentalist” when it comes to Christianity is a curious thing.

If you’re going to the dentist, you probably want a doctor well-versed in the fundamentals of dentistry. If you’re having a house built, you probably want an architect grounded in the fundamentals of architecture. If you are traveling somewhere by plane, most likely you want your pilot to be firmly grounded in the fundamentals of flying (and, hopefully, in landing — the key component of a successful flight). In most things, being a “fundamentalist” is obviously a good thing.

So why is it any different when it comes to Christian belief and practice?

What is a “fundamentalist Christian”? Is it not someone who reads the Scriptures and does his best to follow God’s Word in all things, being far from perfect, but always making correction according to God’s Word as he is able? It is not someone who takes God’s Word seriously, and endeavors to live by it, and to teach others who are willing to hear?

In our twisted world today, most people would call a ‘fundamentalist’ Christian a “bad Christian”, because such a person does not acquiesce to the ever-changing ways of the times or culture.

Conversely, someone who calls himself a Christian but who endorses or condones all sorts of worldly ways and sin is usually called a “good Christian”, at least by those who are not Christians, because that type of person doesn’t stand for the truth of God’s Word and doesn’t point out the truth to anyone else. They don’t “rock the boat”.

So by the world’s standards, the “good Christian” is the one who doesn’t take God’s Word seriously. And by the world’s standards, a “bad Christian” is the one who actually stands for the truth of God’s Word.

The world does not want to acknowledge what God’s Word actually says, or the Authority of God’s Word, because they will be convicted of their sin by it.

But a Christian certainly ought to acknowledge what God’s Word says and the Authority of God’s Word, shouldn’t he?

• scott467 says:

“…thereby moving the liberals into the mainstream.”

__________________

It sounds like they just moved on to false and/or apostate churches that would accommodate what they wanted to do, and worship in the way they wanted to do it, as opposed to what God’s Word actually says.

That may work out to their satisfaction in the here and now, but how is that going to work out on Judgment Day?

……………………………..
                  “So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.” (Romans 14:12, KJV)

“He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.” (John 12:48)

“And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. [28] But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.” (Luke 11:27-28)

“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14)
                  ……………………………..

• Ronnie says:

IMO, many religious agencies (NGOs) that advocate for social justice and are involved in resettling immigrants, rely on the millions of dollars paid to them from the government. It’s big business.

• LEET says:

Ronnie:
                Yes….you are absolutley correct. Lutheran Social services, the Southern Baptist AND Catholic Charities all at the trough of tax payer $$$$ for refugee resettlement.

• Mist'ears Mom says:

They don’t resettle “immigrants” and they are not religious organizations per se. They bring in refugees and are private contractors. They are paid by the taxpayers billions for this “humanitarian” work when really what they are doing is furthering the one world agenda. The so called religious part is they also get some (very little) private donations.

• WSB says:

• scott467 says:

“I remember my grandfather explaining this to me about the United Church of Christ in 1998. Said he was disgusted at the leadership.”

_________________

Not to be confused with the (non-denominational) church of Christ, which follows God’s Word (book, chapter and verse) in all things for practice, doctrine and worship.

Any faithful church of Christ (which is a Scripturally appropriate way of referring to the Lord’s church, cf. Romans 16:16, giving glory to God the Father or Christ the Son) teaches against ‘social justice Christianity’ as a plain corruption of God’s Word.

Christian compassion is certainly and obviously important, but never insofar as to undermine or contradict the Authority of God’s Word.

According to God’s Word, marriage is an institution created by God between a man and a woman, therefore homosexual conduct (sexual relations outside of marriage) is ‘fornication’ by definition.

There is on such thing as ‘transgender’, God made each of us male or female (cf. Mark 10:6).

Regarding abortion, a boy or girl in the womb is a human life, created and known by God in the womb from conception:

……………………………….
                “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5, KJV)

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;” (Isaiah 44:24)
                …………………………

The purposeful taking of a human life without just cause is murder.

Murder is sin.

Most of God’s Word is not so complicated. It is men who complicate things by corrupting the relative simplicity of God’s Word, or simply ignore the plain language of God’s Word.

Either one, left uncorrected, leads to apostasy.

Ergo, a great many churches in the world today are apostate, by definition.

But apostasy doesn’t prevent them from opening their doors every Sunday, and misleading those who enter therein.

• scott467 says:

“UCC is the church that Zero belonged to.”

_________________

It always cracks me up to see Hussein referred to as “Zero” 😁

• Kenji says:

I cannot stand my local Lutheran Church. Rarely, does the Pastor mention Jesus … unless he is implying Jesus was a Socialist, and that we are all bad people, because we are RiCH, uncaring Americans. The church is really quite disgusting. And despite being more of a Rocker myself … I loathe the “Folk” service with guitars and singing girls. I’d rather have the traditional liturgy … and traditional tunes

• GB Bari says:

Amen Kenji!
                Give me that old time religion!
                With a full pipe organ and a big choir.
                And pastor who respects the Trinity and teaches us to search for truth within the Good Book. No fire and brimstone, but encouraging each of us to seek out our own relationship with the Lord.
                That was how I was taught and raised.
                None of this social justice rubbish.
                And NO politics.
                Just good worship, good fellowship,
                …..and fantastic church dinners!

Amen! and please pass the biscuits!

• Phillie_fan62 says:

Well GB, I’m Catholic and it’s not the church I grew up with! I’ll use the Pope as an example. Say no more.

• TreeClimber says:

I hear you. My in-laws are the kind that give Christians a bad name (and are the reason why my husband wants nothing to do with any of it… he sees me as the exception, not the rule, :/ ) and they get their news from NBC.

• Of course the answer to that objection is: Jesus Christ in His own words defines Christianity- not humans who may or may not actually be Christians.

We all know relying on mankind to be consistently virtuous and truthful is a fools errand. God on the other hand is unchanging and undiluted purity, perfection and Truth.

Actually reading Jesus in His own words in the book of John makes you have to face the choice that He’s ether a mentally ill scammer or exactly who He says He is: The Son Of God.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

As put so clearly by C.S. Lewis.

Two books of the Bible that are important in terms of exegesis are Hebrews and Romans, written to two (obviously) widely different audiences. I and II Timothy are also important, in terms of knowing what is expected of church leaders, and some end times descriptions.
                (Interesting that vegetarianism is all but forbidden – Paul knew that “soy boys” would happen)…

• Kenji says:

Too funny! I’m interested in reading the anti vegan passages …

• Phillie_fan62 says:

@Cuppa, I never knew that until this week! I’m in the process of reading a book titled “Judgement of the Nephilim” in the book there is excerpts from Romans and Hebrews that mention that! It also mentions that one of the big reasons God destroyed Sodom and Gomorah was due to the rampant homosexuality! I guess they grew a lot of soy seeds back then.

• PoCoNoMo says:

Same here, and same for my husbands’ family. Same for my ex-friends. I’m making new friends now.

• Tom says:

Many Christians are people who fall into this category. They are good people, and don’t believe the media would lie to them. They consume MSM, and believe every word. They are not yet woke.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Yup! “Usefuls are useful!”

• dd_sc says:

They want to keep their gravy train rolling. I’ve worked with many PhD’s from Los Alamos and Sandia national labs. Otherwise intelligent people capable of critical thinking. They knew Clinton was a corruptocrat, but their research funding required a Democrat in office.

• sentinelle says:

I agree about the silent majority. I’m one of them. I’ve walked away and when the DNC called for my vote and money a couple of weeks ago I told them that they no longer represented me and had no role models. I told them I like what Trump is doing and would vote against them as they wanted to impeach him. Today on FB a friend posted her support for Trump and the “choose love not fear” crowd attacked her. I wanted to support her but knew I’d be attacked as well and didn’t want to make a public statement. No one supported her. Only people telling her that she is the one reading fake news. The cognitive dissonance will be unbearable for many and they might be unable to see the truth at all, if ever. What really makes no sense to me is seeing the Occupy Wallstreet people hate on Trump when he is the answer to their cries just a few years ago.

• Clinteastwood says:

It’s time for some firings……..likely a lot of them.

• Sentinelle,
          I’m not a FB user, but isn’t there a way to send her a private msg of support? It is good for folks to know they are not alone.
          #walkaway

• sentinelle says:

That crossed my mind too. I think I will. Thank you Wisdom!

• gawntrail says:

Explain the great reasons to disengage from those that chastise her. How much more enjoyable her FB time is when she is not worried about what idiots and mutts type at her. I’ve cut off so many people from both e-space and meat-space that my schedule is pretty much open most days. Just me, the mrs, and the cat. Keep lovin’ those that deserve it and pray for the rest. I learned one thing absolutely concrete from 8 years teaching public HS….. you can’t save them all.

• bosscook says:

I’m guessing MANY do agree with her and you, but it’s just not worth the aggravation. In fact I know this! I used to post on FB anti-Obama, pro conservative, pro Trump articles and information…yes, I was “attacked” (those keyboard warriors…lol) BUT I also got lots and lots of private messages supporting me. Normal people can put up with just so much hatred and stupidity. I pretty much quit FB…I told anyone who has a cute baby pic or family news to just text me.

• rrick says:

Wisdom, thank you for saying that. It was the first thing to come to mind when I read of the attack on sentinelle’s friend. It is important that they know they do not stand alone.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Thanks for that story!

“Choose love not fear” is manipulation. WHAT we love or fear MATTERS. Manipulation by BARE WORDS and not FULL IDEAS is trickery and DECEIT. It’s a brainwash – a dumbing down of humans to achieve their own destruction.

Choose Civilization. Better still, choose OUR Civilization. Democrats are in favor of neither. For some very strange reason.

• jmclever says:

You might want to PM her letting you know you support her. Need to nourish all walkaway Trumplicans

• Truthfilter says:

You really should support her, IMO. Just an emoji like and a “I agree!” In the comments. Let them attack. You don’t have to respond. Others may feel compelled to defend you. Otherwise, MAGA people will assume that the Left is winning and they will feel isolated, defeated. Just my opinion. We can no longer avoid controversy. Be like PDJT and let it roll off your back like a duck!

• PoCoNoMo says:

But Hillary would have given Wall Street free rein – who knows what she promised the Wall Street elite? Remember when she was pushed to release her speech to them, and finally said, “I have both a private and a public position.”

• sentinelle says:

It’s a difficult position to be in. I’m self employed and social media is one of the ways I keep my name out there. I rarely post a political comment publicly unless I’m reading body language of some kind and sharing my analysis.

PoCoNoMo, I totally agree with you on Hillary’s 2 sides. I think a lot of the strange health issues she had prior to the election, dizzy spells and such, was her body reacting to juggling so many lies.

• therearesomewhocallme says:

Tell her you support her, (your friend) in person, or in privacy, don’t leave her to feel isolated and/or alone.

• VickyD says:

Spot on Wolfie, spot on!!

• The Devilbat says:

Personally, I have never met a democrat who was neither a criminal or an idiot. Maybe there are some out there but I have yet to meet one.

• Kenji says:

For EIGHT long years every Federal Agency and Bureau was stockpiled with Manchurian Socialists. WTH!? America will be paying a PRICE$$ for the half-Black Socialist puppet for decades to come. Stop voting via identity politics and look at the man’s/woman’s belief system. Thankfully SHE revealed HERS in the 11th hour … when SHE called all us little people … deplorable.

Please examine your candidates this Fall. Learn their core beliefs … and ask yourself if you will prosper … or get taken to the cleaners by subjugating your values to theirs.

2. fleporeblog says:

This POS decided she needed a GoFundMe Page and is very near her total of $7,000. Amazing how these snowflakes throw their money away for the cause!

3. modsquad says:

Q is right, these people are stupid.

• Peoria Jones says:

I’m like OMG, like I know, right?

Sorry, but I can’t stand listening to these twinks & flakes. Even the undercover reporter sounds annoying.

• Duke of Cumberland says:

I think she’s just playing the part to fit in.

• Peoria Jones says:

Understood, and yet still annoying. I detest this abuse of the word “like” even more than uptalking.

I can barely keep myself from asking, “Were you ‘like’ that, or were you ‘actually’ that?”

With the upspeak, I always want to say, “Are you asking me?”

• lastinillinois says:

Thank you!!!

• Peoria Jones says:

We should start a thing. Honestly, shaming and humiliation used to be effective tools in breaking people of bad habits. Now, I guess it’s only justifiable for liberals to do so. 😦

• anniefannie says:

You can’t be “shamed” if you’re ignorant of the fact(s) in the first place. They don’t see the misuse as a bad habit. It reminds me of those who are clueless of subject/verb agreement. I don’t know if this use is the result of piss-poor teachers or a sheer desire to appear ignorant. Could be a teacher who tried, just not hard enough. These people are comfortable in their cliques of ignorance and view literate peo-le as out of touch. The music to which young people are exposed and revere is largely designed to highlight their academic deficits.
                And YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID!!

• Truthfilter says:

Yes!! I hate hate hate “like” and the uptalk!

I also hate responses/answers that begin with “So…”

• PoCoNoMo says:

Not to mention the Go Fund Me cash.

• HB says:

Not a one of them can complete a simple sentence without saying “like” and “I mean.” No wonder they have government jobs.

• GB Bari says:

Well, c’mon, not really.

After all, the overwhelming majority of them aren’t going to be captured by Project Veritas and so will continue to get away with their shenanigans indefinitely….

…Unless and until management is replaced with MAGA supporters who will crack down on abuse of workplace time, false statements on personal information forms, and misuse of government assets.

• Mike says:

Or their useless government agency jobs are eliminated.

• anniefannie says:

Now there is a MAGA way to reduce the deficit. I can tolerate the rise in unemployment if it eliminates useless or harmful government jobs!

• Martin says:

Not by Veritas, true, GB. But SIGINT doesn’t miss anything. They only think they’re getting away with it.

• magakathryn says:

Have no fear …. they all seem to be part of DSA …. there’s lots going on behind the scenes.

• gawntrail says:

EO making it mandatory for management to check browser history on work computers and start writing these people up. They will switch to data on their phones….. then outlaw personal phones on their desks during ‘logged in’ time. Then, start with a productivity schedule that calculates from their log ins. Have their webcam look at them like a fish eye face time. That way they KNOW they are being watched/recorded. Kill ’em all with making them work while they are at work. Personal cell phones are not a right in the workplace.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

If they’re in a building, or nearby, the government can do a MiM spoof of a cell tower, and the employees (and visitors) will be none the wiser. LEOs do this already, as do other folks who shouldn’t. The equipment to do it isn’t cheap, but it’s out there…

• gawntrail says:

Have a tactical response team hog tie them when the tower sees them using their cell. They all love gov’t so much they won’t mind being subjected to it.

• anniefannie says:

Why not block cell signals in the workplace and record all phone calls?

• dagnyshrug says:

The problem is most management is just as bad. It’s a deeply rooted culture established over a long period of time. Only massive cuts to the government payroll will help. Reducing their salaries, benefits and their sheer numbers will take a long time, and that process can’t start in any meaningful way until we get rid of public sector unions, which became entrenched in the 1960’s, thanks to JFK. This is a problem that won’t be fixed in our lifetimes, if ever. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try.

• renzi2018 says:

+1. rules
            Like the VA, IRS was a dumping ground for Affirmative Hires under Obama’s diversity programs, and I’m sure theres lots other “who do you know Lefty cronyism” going on, given tbe culture there under Koskinen and Lerner.

Given the nature of Civil Service Unions this DSA activists work rules violations were overlooked if not tacitly approved.

• mugzey302 says:

Unless someone (Project V) might have downloaded the socialists’ member list before their firewall was cranked up…? And Then compare that to Federal employees list. Every Damn one of the 7,000 hired by Obama should be reviewed for job.performance.

• gawntrail says:

Have EO ready… during shutdown… convert all FED non-essential jobs to part time. Cut hours, benefits, no retirement, no holiday pay, nothing. Make ’em like 15 yr olds at their first McDonalds job. Who cares the consequence. Flush the whole thing. Make them interview for a full-time slot with the ‘HR committee’. We can have canned accusations emailed in to the committee to make the prospective puke answer for.

4. Sylvia Avery says:

I want them all to pay. Bigly.

5. calbear84 says:

These people are not “activists”, they are anti-American weasels.

6. Snow White says:

Disband the lawless IRS. Enough is enough. Get rid of income tax altogether.

7. TigerBear says:

Dammit, I want more than these people fired. The full force of the law should be brought down on them! 😡 That “Cold Anger” is becoming white hot!

Retribution begins at the ballot box, VOTE!

• Peoria Jones says:

I want my money back. I haven’t gotten what I’ve been paying for.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

PARTY OF CORRUPTION. Get it out. Completely OUT.

Again, we have to reform the restrictions in government against VIOLENT communists to include SUBVERSIVE, CRIMINAL, and SABOTEURIAL communists.

• TigerBear says:

Totally agree. 👍🏽👍🏽

• Snow White says:

Wolf, you need to tweet this to PT.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Fastest route to Trump is a comment here! I kid you not. That is why I bring my tweets here – where Twitter cannot HIDE THEM.

Very few people see my stuff on Twitter. HILLARY will see it before Trump. That’s why they don’t ban me – so the DEMs can keep an eye on me.

• You think Trump reads here?

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I think a lot of people in the administration read here. I think some of it gets to POTUS, but I think more of it gets to people who are working hard to MAGA for him as their jobs.

Stated differently, I do think the VSGPOTUS reads some (and possibly a LOT) of SD’s posts. I think others look at the comments. Some of THAT may end up being seen by the POTUS in some form of words or action.

This is how things happen in a competent organization with a proper flow up from the grass roots and a proper flow down from the top.

This explains many things I’ve observed over the years, in terms of attempts to discredit the Treehouse.

I think the VSGPOTUS looks at an enormous amount of content, yet applies appropriate filters born of his long and careful view of things. I take great comfort in knowing that.

• Well, May be my effort was not futile. I used to send him the link to CTH during the election time and for a year after! I’ll start again!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Good job, patriot! That may very well have gotten some articles to him. WONDERFUL.

Great thinking! This really helps his people “bring the Treehouse” to him. If a supporter thinks something is important, that means something.

I think especially if you send links to the really primo articles, AND if you see comments you think are key, you can grab the URL from the timestamp of that comment, and you will not only send the article, but a pointer to the comment you think is important.

• Anonymous says:

Left/libtards…

8. WVNed says:

These people need to be spit on 25 times every day everywhere they go.

9. ck says:

Gotta hand it to James and his crew . Timing on this series is pretty darned good.

10. Caius Lowell says:

Lois “Coprophagous” Lerner and her boss Obama make my blood boil…

11. rustybritches says:

Yes, They should all be brought up on charges for what they did but as long as we have the coward Jeff Sessions in the Justice Dept there will be nothing done about any of these people maybe when the President Gets rid of RR and JS and Mueller he will be able to start doing things the right way like getting rid of all of Obama hold over goons..

12. booger71 says:

Unfortunately it is nearly impossible to find a Federal Prosecutor who will file criminal charges in cases like these. I worked in the investigative unit for several years at the Federal Prison I was employed by. Most of our work involved around inmate crimes inside the prison, but occasionally we investigated dirty staff. One case I broke involved an officer we caught bringing in tobacco and drugs and selling them to inmates. We had him on video dead to rights, and got a court order for his bank account showing family members of inmates paying him. We turned it over to the FBI and they recommended prosecution, but the Prosecutor refused to take it to the Grand Jury.

Spit………..

13. StanH says:

Public Servants.

14. Johnny Bravo says:

Investigate the DSA, that seems to be the primary common denominator in all of this!

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Prohibited group for ALL government employees, armed forces, etc. We MUST expand the restriction against VIOLENT communists to include these CRIMINAL, SABOTEURIAL, CONSTITUTION-SUBVERTING communists.

Members of these organizations LIE just like taqiyya-enabled Muslims. GET ‘EM OUT.

• Martin says:

Interestingly, DSA has the same tax status as Lerner’s targets did. The essential difference is that, as one of these miscreants stated I think in the first Veritas video, the DSA exerts control over Leftist candidates they endorse and support. AFAIK, TEA Party groups did no such thing, only fund raising and media buys.

The entirety of non-profit status designations has been co-opted by groups whose influence we’d rather not have, and bears looking at. Perhaps there should be stricter standards of disbursement to donation ratios, so that “90 for us” frauds like the CFF and SPLC and others whose names get read off before every PBS program get increased scrutiny. Tides is a Soros front. There are others.

• Johnny Bravo says:

Martin, great points.

• anniefannie says:

At this point in time, the term “non-profit” is an oxymoron. Too often the “non-profit” has several employees making ridiculous salaries. THEY are profiting. Look at Red Cross, United Way, etc. these “non-profits” are supposedly good organizations but parts have been co-opted for the benefit of their executives. True non-profits should have execs who are either non-paid or paid only for legitimate expenses only (I.e. a coach plane fare vs a private jet). When I see Barack Obama is the Honorary National Chairman of the Red Cross but then I don’t see his name listed among major contributors it just makes me wonder. Then again, he is the leader of the #MeMe movement!

• Martin says:

“Reasonable compensation” is the key. In both 501(c)3 and (c)4 organizations, it’s a gray area. Large endowments can generate a lot of operating and disbursement capital, and competent people must manage that. Boards are typically not paid. 4’s donations are often deductible as a business expense, and they’re also free to engage in political activities. 3’s are restricted somewhat from that, but all donations are deductible.

And therein lies the corruption. That donor benefit. Either orgs are denied the (c)3 on activities, or the 4’s are allowed to offer deductibility when they should not. Lerner was working that, and skated. Narrowly political 3’s were being denied, while overboard Leftist 4’s were giving tax receipts while she looked the other way. Bad, bad for all concerned.

I volunteered 13 years with a (c)3 theatre company. Across town, an arts center 3 also, had paid staff. Identical bylaws (written by same attorney) but a large endowment. Both very keen on the no-no’s. Liberal 4’s by comparison get away with murder, and their donors get deductions. A corrupt IRS makes certain. That’s what needs scrutiny.

• JX says:

The US arm of the Communist International.

15. jkcinsalem says:

Don’t forget the GOPe was all in on shutting down the Tea Party.

16. thedoc00 says:

Would be nice to hear a question concerning how IRS investigators or employees handle known illegal immigrant cases, which cost tax payers billion n fraudulent returns.

• Donna in Oregon says:

And there it is……….. the connection between the Globalist agenda and the US government employee complicity.

• jmclever says:

At justice.gov there are dozens of cases where they are convicting people illegally preparing returns whether ir not they profit from it. Going for them one at a time is slow work

17. RobInPA says:

Let’s face it, these primordial cockroaches aren’t going anywhere.

They are a vermin upon humanity. Even an abundant dose of lead-based therapy, high explosives and flame-thrower fire have proven to be only temporary measures in keeping their advances in check, as we have seen throughout history.

Sadly, the war is now out in the open and it is being waged within the borders of our nation.

Almost all of our foundational ‘institutions’ are infected with this vermin.

Adherence to our Constitution and the rule of law may have a chance ar returning us to the pathways of freedom, prosperity and sanity, but as we have seen and are seeing, “Fundamental Transformation” is not embraced or wanted by all, and things are going to get worse before they get better.

“I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.” Thomas Paine

Be prepared and be committed, for it is going to be an uphill fight.

MAGA!!!!!

• Patrick S says:

Well said, Rob…but I’m glad they’re now showing themselves more prominently. The vast majority of Americans are fairly decent people…and many have been totally unaware of the slow creep of socialism in America. These recent actions have opened a lot of eyes.

• RobInPA says:

Yes, those embracing this type of ideology are no longer being nuanced or subtle about it, and agree that it is helping to awaken those that may not have been paying attention to their own slow-boil demise.

• Patrick S says:

**Like**

• anniefannie says:

The slow creep was aided in the name of the “Christian” thing to do. Take care of the poor (even those wearing Air Jordan’s standing around their new car talking on their iPhone X! Take care of those down on their luck (even those who lost a job because they weren’t trying to keep it and they know they can be paid by the government for nothing more than going to a few job interviews while their kids are in government paid day care and the parents are in government housing watching a 70” tv with every available cable option). Take care of the injured (even those drawing disability who are regularly on the neighborhood court shooting hoops or are knocking down under the table bucks working odd jobs).
          We all know some of these people. Too often, we just thought they needed a “hand-up”, not a “hand-out”. Like the homeless or panhandlers at stoplights or interstate exits (some of whom make upwards of $50,000 annually begging for money, all too many game the system and we turn a blind eye. It still isn’t right!!

• dagnyshrug says:

The vast majority of Americans get their news from outlets that will never mention Project Veritas, and will certainly not show their videos. They might be fairly decent people but most are operating on very limited knowledge.

18. Donna in Oregon says:

I wonder why no one has mentioned that Antifa, the DNC and the Democratic Socialists working in Government coordinate together.

It’s obvious from the O’Keefe reports that they do coordinate their efforts.

So who in the Senate knew that Cruz and his wife were going to that restaurant and what person in the restaurant helped coordinate that effort with Antifa? Are Democratic Socialists, the coordinating link between the DNC and Antifa?

There is no reason why the FBI can’t take over from the Capitol Police….oh, wait they are corrupt too.

Then maybe collaboration of LEOs should come together and investigate this infiltration because these people are dangerously plotting against our Republic from the inside.

But first give the LEOs lie detectors to make sure they aren’t working for the MSM, Socialists, DNC or Antifa first, eh? Add Koch, Soros, Lobbyists, and CoC to the list. Check their spouses and significant others for the same…. including foreign affiliations with lobbyists and law firms that work for Russia, EU, China, etc.

Start with the Unions…..then go to the employees.

• Vince says:

“So who in the Senate knew that Cruz and his wife were going to that restaurant and what person in the restaurant helped coordinate that effort with Antifa?”.

Either Google or Apple knew.

• Martin says:

I don’t think it’s out of bounds for taxpayer-funded escorts for protection for those not qualified usually for SS, at least for a period, and as a means of at least scaring the crap out of some of these iPhone warriors. They’re punks, as if they’re exalting over papering somebody’s house.

The prosecutions after their antics at Inauguration slowed their roll a bit. LEOs have to BE THERE to act, and they count on that, like flash mobs. It’s a better means than escalation by carry. It would get hot if that started being common.

19. Anonymous says:

Not to mention this leftie with her “court of credibility” noise:

• Snow White says:

B*tch🙄🙄

• Bob says:

Clear the communist from Hawaii and replace them Republicans….one of the most beautiful places in the world and they are controlled by communists in Chicago. Check it out, there are mini hydro electric plants that sit dormant and with little money they would be productive again….they tout being self sufficient, but only if they can get the kick from the construction and the equipment. They don’t remember that it was the Democrats that put the Japanese in the camps and now the Dem communists run the tourist business and the farms….

• Daniel says:

She’s simply a sexist in this case. Women deserve to be believed because they are women. The whole point of due process and equality under the law is to avoid HER point of view from being policy and law in this country.

• anniefannie says:

As a female, I am offended by her biased stupidity. Her comments should be a violation of the Civil Rights Act but it has been co-opted by bigots like her!

• mugzey302 says:

Ignorant braying jackass.

20. paulraven1 says:

This is the most important undercover video yet. They all are important, but this cuts to the heart of the IRS plot against conservatives, the most heinous weaponization of government against the people in American history. Remember when Nixon just mentioned the idea of using the IRS to get information on ONE person? George Schultz, his Treasury secretary, threatened to resign if he did. Nixon didn’t. The democrats thought even Nixon’s notion was impeachable. Here we have the entire hierarchy of this bureaucracy, already the most frightening in the government, targeting political opponents en masse. Try to imagine if something like this was uncovered under Trump’s administration. We’d be in the midst of impeachment hearings right now — with the support of the entire GOP.

• RobInPA says:

Until only relatively recently, the IRS was generally considered ‘the most feared’ agency of the Federal government.

Under the reign of the Crimson Kenyan and the crimes and mischief that he directed his turgid ilk to commit on the citizens of our country, the list of feared agencies now includes the FBI, the DOJ, the CIA, the State Department, the EPA, the DoE and the courts, just to name a few.

Had CROOKED hilz been elected, the USA’s demise into the totalitarianism of ‘Fundamental Transformation’ would have been very well on its way, and probably irreversable without significant civil disruption and himan misery.

• Daniel says:

Again, my prediction of the outcome from this will be enormous. Laws will be written and some repealed. No more government unions. No more affirmative action either. Merit and/or content of one’s character should be the rule.

And I sincerely hope that every government worker, whether contract or employee, will be removed if they are members of political activist groups which seek to subvert the constitution of this country.

We have to see some SERIOUS action against this stuff. And under the Trump administration, I believe we will see that and possibly more.

People who hold signs and chant are activists. People with government power using it against the public because of their political agenda? They are tyrants, traitors, criminals … and… (what is the word?! Treason is to Traitor and Sedition is to…? Seditive?) Anyway, they are criminals.

All members of the DSA should be fired immediately. These are not “activists.” They are seditious traitors.

• anniefannie says:

But I dare you to name one credible, honest Democrat with a shred of integrity. Just one!

21. TheLastDemocrat says:

I have withholding, but usually end up with more to pay, at tax time.

I pay with pro-life checks. And, I have my tithing on my itemized deductions.

I have had 2 out of recent 5 years where IRS chased my check, then a couple months later told me that I had not sent in my tax return, and needed to send it in. The letter ALSO noted a balance – in the amount of the check sent.

This is not a big deal, but I suspect someone at IRS just jerking around with me, knowing I am a Christian. Please note if you have seen anything similar. It is hard to think that more than once they opened my return, shook the envelope to get the check, and lost track of the paper return.

22. mark mears says:

I want them to be prosecuted, at least charged, have to hire a lawyer, make the local paper hopefully the National news, try to go out in public with honest hard working people and now with a record try to get a new job.

23. Enoughisenough says:

James O’Keefe and Project Veritas makes me wistful for what an honest media could accomplish if they took their obligation to protect the citizens from their government seriously. Imagine thousands of James O’Keefes, working tirelessly to expose and destroy the corruption of those.working under the umbrella of our government. I am eternally grateful to James and PV for their dedication to the American people, at great risk to themselves. It is telling that “journalists” don’t stand shoulder to shoulder with them, but instead trivialize, marginalize and attempt to debunk everything they uncover. That in itself speaks volumes into how deep and rooted our media is in the corruption.

• Peoria Jones says:

Well, we also have Sundance. And if there were a way I could work for him, I’d do it in a heartbeat!

• jmclever says:

Me too! Thats why I try to research and add to the conversation when I can. I still recall that it was a regular poster here with life experience that contributed the fact that Christopher Steele was more than MI6 but was part of “Russia House” which was a much bigger deal. It took a while for others to catch this but this community knew about it first.

• TheLastDemocrat says:

This is one of my crazy ideas for how we could have a better government.
      It came to me when the Deepwater Horizon was going on. I really do not know a lot about this event. But I had heard that things had been approved by government inspectors that should not have been approved. And that such inspectors can get buddy-buddy with the people / projects they are supposed to be inspecting.

To overcome this, we could have government provide lay-person training for such inspections. Anyone who has completed such training would be eligible to go on these inspection visits. Local engineers, scout troops, environmentalists, you never know who would be on the inspection visit. That would break the secret deals.

In my mind, I can see all kinds of open government initiatives to bring sunlight into many hidden nooks and crannies where these things lurk unseen. There are a lot of open-government things in place. Certain meetings must be public. There is the log of who visits the president in the White House. Etc.

To me, this seems to really be outside of (R) and (D). Open government is just a different value. One that would reduce opportunities for corruption.

This thinking is what has led me to see the CIA as so dangerous. Elsewhere, I have commented that we cannot know what the CIA does because we cannot monitor their budget – sure their budget from the federal government, but they raise their own money in other ways. This is similar to contracts going to OFA and PP to carry out promotion of Obamacare. Who knows where the money went. It was like a fake store front, with something totally different going on behind the facade. A lot of our government budget is like this. Not only is it a waste, but the funded people and institutions want to keep their good deal going, so they figure out ways to support elected officials, etc.

24. 335blues says:

Laws are probably being broken, but like usual, there are two systems of justice in America.
    When “little people”, mere American citizens break the law they go to prison.
    But when the “special people”, those with lots of money or connections brrak the law, it’s a hand slap, or maybe they lose their job.
    THAT IS WHY THEY BREAK THE LAW WITH IMPUNITY. BECAUSE THEY DON’T GO TO PRISON.
    It really sucks, and it needs to change.

• mark mears says:

335blues, could ya would ya post some of your own slide guitar? Damb I love me so good blues slide guitar

• Daniel says:

They are “special” when they become members of the elite organization of the deep state. They are the “fight club” inside government. Some people are getting fired for being exposed, but I promise you, those not yet exposed will seek to retaliate.

With all the talk of “government shutdown” at budget time, none of that actually matters. But if Trump tries to clean how the way most of us want to see? You’ll see retaliation like you’ve never thought possible where the bureaucrats will do whatever they can to sabotage the inner workings of the government.

Of course their predictable attempts at doing such things only goes to show what an incredible risk these people are in our government and how necessary it is to remove them.

When I was working for a large bank, I learned some surprising things about their operational philosophy. It’s understandable that people who pose a risk due to incompetence should be removed, and often are. But also, people who perform quite exceptionally are also removed (or at least moved). Why would they remove “the best people?” It’s simple — it is a risk to the continuity of their business to have people who are “irreplaceable” or “indispensable.” What happens if they leave or die? That puts the stability of operations of a bank at risk. Not good!

In the case of government work, people who are members of organizations like DSA absolutely pose a very real risk to this country and the operations of government, And we’ve already seen what they can and will do. When viewing these people through the lens of risk assessment, it becomes really easy to see who needs to go.

25. HB says:

Imagine Okeefe and company sitting back with brewskies right now and laughing. You know that sharp sound a 35 degree lager makes when you open it? I hope they make that sound and say, “Let’s push the button and get another one fired.”

26. LEET says:

I must say it is very disconcerting and disheartening that we have so many socialists working for the federal government. The enemy is well established inside the gate.

27. Kathy says:

This snowflake doesn’t realize that she works for President Trump. OBama is no longer the President.

28. Kathy says:

Actually the little snowflake doesn’t work for President Trump anymore. She’s fired.

29. GB Bari says:

I was sort of disappointed by the lack of any real solid incriminating statements from the lawyer (second person “interviewed”.) The first person was easily lured into exposing his crimes, but that was it.

I wonder if O’Keefe has more footage in reserve of other employees exposing their lawbreaking behavior?

30. alliwantissometruth says:

Ever notice all these radical socialist “men” are skinny, toothpick arm, pencil neck little dorks?

31. magakathryn says:

Is everyone having fun today?

Dr. Ford is going to be a no-show.

Creepy Porn Lawyer Avenatti, after making very serious threats to Kavanaugh and President Trump seems to have been pranked and the fake news media (MSNBC, CNN, Yahoo, HuffPost, etc.) all have feces filled eggs on their faces.

Axios is walking back their bombshell reporting about Rosenstein offering his signed resignation.

NYT and other news outlets are ripping apart The New Yorker’s report on Ramirez’ allegations against Kavanaugh.

The pilot light has been turned on under Keith Ellison and the burner is getting very hot.

DSA (Democratic Socialists of America) is being outed once again by Project Veritas and there is no doubt that a widespread investigation into their members who hold office in government is under way.

And President Trump is Commander in Chief at the UN!!!

32. Concerned Virginian says:

Another two examples of sniggering, smirking, arrogant POS “government employees” that OUR tax dollars are paying the salaries of. Two more people who most likely can’t make it in the private business world. Betcha for every one of their types working ON OUR DIME, there are at least 12 more of them. FIRE them TODAY, take away their work computers and phones, escort them out with security.

33. Genie says:

Bart Simpson Koskinen: I didn’t do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can’t prove anything.

34. California Joe says:

The real scandal at the Internal Revenue Service for years has been the stolen identify refund fraud and how Obama’s IRS officials permitted billions of dollars in taxpayer money to go to criminals and refused to help federal and local law enforcement investigate the fraud. In fact, I personally battled IRS, TurboTax and Santa Barbara Bank using federal grand jury subpoenas and court orders working to prosecute several tax refund fraud cases and was lied to and obstructed every step of the way! Fortunately, I have more staying power than the weasels I dealt with at TurboTax and it’s parent company Intuit so we won’t every trial!

35. Whitehouse Clown says:

Veritas should look into the activities of B.I.G.

36. jackphatz says:

1) Secretary Neilson needs to personally sue her for stalking, etc.. Of course there will be a need for a new Go Fund Me Scam to pay for it.

2) To point out how stupid and uninformed these people are. The Koch Bros were no friend to the Tea Party and certainly not Trump. One of them even stated he would be voting for Hillary.

3) Now I get why Trump announced (out of the blue, just a single announcement) he would not be extending that automatic pay raise for government employees. Stands to reason O’Keefe would keep Trumps admin informed for national security.

37. IMO says:

Enemy subversives imbedded and operating in our government and they always look like pansy azz cucks Project Veritas Team does amazing work proud of these young patriots.

38. James Street says:

Someone who had worked in DC said in the comments of a previous Project Veritas video that he thought 70% of the people are ant-American “activists”.
    Imagine, our government would work effectively if we got rid of the 70%.

39. myshariamoor says:

19SEP18: Only 48 days before TRUMP’S KAG win!
    VOLUNTEER in your district, state, etc.!

40. Pedigree of the IRS

Kill the IRS? It’s Already Dead

If you really are serious about knowing how to restore the Republic and your freedom you need to put some effort into knowing how our freedoms are being robbed from us by fraud, lack of full disclosure, deception, threat, duress, coercion, and intimidation every day of our lives and have been for over 100 years by the criminals who have hijacked our government, wealth, and heritage for their own gain and evil intentions.