Based on almost a year of reluctance by AG Jeff Sessions and DAG Rod Rosenstein to take any substantive action that would weed out the corrupt officials within the institutions of the DOJ and FBI; and considering the level of willful blindness, evidenced in 2017, by Sessions, Rosenstein, Christopher Wray and David Bowditch as they avoid addressing the corruption found by congress and the DOJ Inspector General; we accepted –reluctantly– that no other corrective recourse was available for President Trump except to fire the four inept leaders after the 2018 mid-term election.

It now appears that approach is looming.  A Bloomberg interview with President Trump in the Oval Office:

WASHINGTON DC – President Donald Trump said Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s job is safe at least until the midterm elections in November.

“I just would love to have him do a great job,” Trump said Thursday in an Oval Office interview with Bloomberg News. Asked if he’d keep Sessions beyond November, he declined to comment. (read more)

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Deep State, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2018, FBI, IG Report FISA Abuse, media bias, President Trump, Spygate, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

594 Responses to As Anticipated: President Trump Infers Firing AG Jeff Sessions After the Mid-Terms…

1. bullnuke says:

Most people think of Jeff Sessions as an honorable man. If so, he would resign because he can’t or won’t act upon the wishes of his boss. The smell of corruption is everywhere, no way Sessions can avoid the stench.
    I still trust our president and his plan. Plans we know nothing about.

• Blind no longer says:

What the hell is this?

Chuck Todd Warns of Possible Mueller Bombshell: ‘I Wouldn’t Miss Work Tomorrow’
      Mediate ^ | 30 August 2018 | Aidan McLaughlin

Posted on 8/30/2018, 7:04:53 PM by Magnatron

Todd’s MTP Daily panel was discussing Special Counsel Robert Mueller‘s probe, and speculating as to when the investigation will wrap up.

“Here’s what I’ve learned about Bob Mueller,” Todd said. “Not a single person that has known him, been with him, worked with him, wouldn’t say that he would have ended this investigation if there was no collusion. He would have already ended this investigation.”

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com …

• Zimbalistjunior says:

Fake news. Read his actual words. Just more click bait.

• Disgusted says:

Perhaps those people are all correct and the bombshell will FINALLY be his proof of Hillary and company paying their collaborators for that ridiculous trash! Why not?

• cheryl says:

They’re probably going to try to subpoena President Trump. He’ll fight it to the Supreme Court if they do.

• roubaix says:

That would be another case of the Special Council trying to assert itself as the supreme branch of government, much like they tried to undermine the Helsinki meeting with Putin. A subpoena released tomorrow would be an attempt to taint the Kavanaugh hearings, since the case would end up at the Supreme Court.
          At this point Mueller’s goons are primarily concerned with kneecapping Trump in any way possible, negatively influencing the news cycle and probably the election too.

• JenniferVerner says:

Mighty close to the midterms for him to do that. Where is Sessions?

• “MSNBC’s Chuck Todd issued a warning to the press on Thursday evening regarding the Russia investigation: Don’t miss work tomorrow.”

Nothing to see here. Democrats miss work all the time.

• Not Ideal says:

In old school political world, the campaign season starts with Labor Day (in reality, it’s almost year around now — one reason Rick Scott got the jump on Bill Nelson).

My guess is that DJT gets a subpoena to start campaign season. It would be designed to inflict maximum damage on the Republicans as they interact with voters in their districts.

And it would be totally meaningless. Can’t beat 4% GDP.

• PMadison says:

Probably just that Mueller plans to retry Manafort on the 10 mistrials.
        To Todd that would be earth-shattering.
        To the rest of us who live in reality, it’s just more proof of Mueller’s vindictiveness.

• Big release on Friday before Labor Day? Think about it. America will doing better things. 🇺🇸⛱

• fleporeblog says:

Regrettably it has come to this! I am grateful that both Senator Graham and more importantly Senator Grassley now support the decision of our President firing Jeff Sessions. Senator Grassley holds the keys to the entire events that need to occur. He is the Chairman of the Committee that oversees the confirmation process for the DOJ and FBI.

Both him and Graham have been very outspoken based on the work that their committee is doing in the Muh Russia investigation. They see the reality and realize that the corruption and lack of Law and Order will destroy our country if this continues.

I have been on record that we will do extremely well in the Senate Races come November. I can pretty much guarantee today that we will win the following 4 states based on everything I am seeing and reading:

Florida – Rick Scott

I see us at 45/55 in the following races:

Pennsylvania – Lou Barletta
      Michigan – John James
      Wisconsin – Leah Vukmir
      New Jersey – Bob Hugin

I see us at 35/65 in the following race:

Minnesota – Karen Housley (Franken’s seat)

I think we hold both seats in Arizona and Nevada based on Tuesday’s Primary in Arizona and the fact that Republican Senate Candidates got over 100K more votes than the Democrat Senate Candidates.

We will have anywhere from 55 (low end) to 60 (high end) Republican Senators come early January when they are sworn in. At that point in time Wray, Sessions, Rosenstein and Coats are all fired.

Rand Paul would be my first choice to replace Coats as DNI (foreign policy is similiar to our President and the are golfing buddies)

MY DREAM would have the Greatest White Hat of them all come out of retirement to be our FBI Director (Mike Rogers).

We will need a strong AG and DAG. Pam Bondi and our President have an excellent relationship. She would be an excellent DAG. Especially after that fiasco with Antifa at the movie theater earlier this summer. As for the AG, I agree with SD to have a Judge. The Executioner, Judge Hanen, would be my #1 choice since he knows the corruption first hand in the DOJ dealing with the DAPA case a few years back. I can’t argue with a judge on our President’s short list for the Supreme Court.

2019 and 2020 will be all about reforming the DOJ and FBI. Trade deals will be mostly out of the way. Our plan with North Korea and Iran is well underway and being managed extremely well by Secretary Mike Pompeo. The Economy is going to continue to take off. I see the Graham/Cassidy Bill replacing Obamacare once and for all come February/March of 2019 with the votes needed in the Senate and using Reconciliation.

Our President can completely focus on the DOJ/FBI!

• Lee Moore says:

You’re a real optimist. Your odds are more consistent with 2018 midterms with President Hillary. This site :

has some actual odds (which are considerably more optimistic for the GOP than the polls currently are.)

GOP odds of winning :

New Jersey 25%
        Minnesota 20%

Texas 64%
        Tennessee 57%
        Arizona 51%
        Nevada 39%

Anything in the 50s is basically a toss up. None of the potential GOP gains cracks 60%. So it’s easily possible that the GOP will gain no seats and lose 3. But quite a small vote shift – remember all these results are correlated – could finish up with the GOP losing 1 (Nevada) and gaining 4 (Florida, Indiana, Missouri and North Dakota.) That would be an excellent night for the GOP even if it lost the House. More likely is no change or plus one for the GOP.

Of course if you’re right and you’re confident enough to put some bets down, you’ll make a lot of money.

• oldschool says:

Thanks lee for these stats. Living in NE PA, anecdotally what I see and hear is all anti Trump. A very noticeable shift from 2016. Many folks don’t even know who Lou Barletta is. I cannot imagine who thought it was a good idea to take such a strong MAGA congressman out of the House and put him up against Casey. Hate losing Lou. Been a fan since his tough stand in Hazelton. Hope POTUS can put him elsewhere.

• Lis says:

I have been begging Lou Barletta’s websites for access to a yard sign, and I get ignored. I can’t afford to sign up and then get barraged with emails asking for money every week…all I want is to put up a yard sign for him on my very busy corner. I’m very disappointed in his efforts to reach out to NEPA, so far. And I want so badly to hold PA. It’s frustrating.

• fleporeblog says:

I actually would but they don’t allow beats on political races and you can’t bet overseas from the US!

That site is full of shit!

• fleporeblog says:

Thanks for sharing

• Daniel says:

Just remember when Trump fired Comey. Democrats were previously calling Comey all sorts of names and demanding that he be fired. But when Trump did the firing, he was an honorable man and defender of freedom.

Any of the swamp creatures will endorse an action if it leads to a trap.

• Jan says:

Speaking of traps, if you read the full Bloomberg article, https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-30/trump-says-sessions-is-safe-at-least-until-the-november-election,…, the very end of the article cites Sen. Graham.

“He [Sessions] is not the only man in the country that can be attorney general. He is a fine man. I’m not asking for him to be fired. But the relationship is not working,” Graham said on NBC’s “Today.” “Is there somebody who is highly qualified that has the confidence of the president, and will also understand their job is to protect Mueller? Yes, I think we can find that person after the election if that is what the president wants.”

SOMEONE TO PROTECT MUELLER??? How about someone to protect the President by reviewing personnel for anti-Trump bias which is reflected in their work, acts of sedition, etc.? How about forcing Mueller to hire staff that has no bias instead of staff picked for their anti-Trump hatred??? How about investigating the side that was colluding with Russia and committing acts of sedition, instead of Trump supporters? As usual, Sen. Graham speaks out of both sides of his mouth, all of which is gamed at trying to contain a President’s success & undermine him because the good Senator gets paid extra for it.

• Rhoda R says:

Pam Bondi?! Sorry but she’s the one that caved over the whole Trevey Martin thing.

• If Ted Cruz loses Texas Senate race, Trump will appoint him Acting AG after firing Sessions and Rosenstein.

• Lis says:

Fle, I think you know how much I love Sessions…just as much as you do. But I think we need to wake up and smell the covfefe here 😉

It would be nice if Rogers could take over his spot! Yes? It would be nice.

I want people we can trust, and I trusted Jeff Sessions, but…unless Trump is willing to declassify everything before the elections in November, I think we have to let Jeff go.

Meantime, tell me how in hell to get a Barletta for Senate yard sign???? His websites don’t offer me squat diddly, and it’s almost as frustrating as Sessions is. Oy.

• namberak says:

One thing that hit me almost immediately at the time and I keep coming back to is — if I were the guy filling the AG job and almost immediately, my guy takes a pass on (ie, recuses himself from) one of the key things in front of his department, I’d have run him off and gotten a guy who could do the entire job right then. I’m not sure what Jeff does all day because what needs to be done are all things he’s walked away from, in advance. I can only think that PDJT believed that this circus would have folded its tents long ago, so he didn’t feel compelled to show Jeff the door at the time. Parenthetically I note, I suspect Rush could have advised him the circus was here to stay. 🙂

• Jan says:

Sessions has done a lot as an AG, just not the things WE thought he should be doing which was to uncover the conspiracy of FBI/DOJ personnel to make sure Hillary was elected, and when she didn’t, to undermine and impeach a duly-elected President. He has been a terror on sex trafficking, human trafficking and pedophilia, and he is trying to strengthen the immigration courts, rewriting deportation policies, AND he’s strong on law and order….except when it involves his agency. Seems to have no “presence” otherwise, etc., especially when the primary actors on Mueller’s team have strong anti-Trump bias, many of whom are from his DOJ or FBI departments. If Huber turns out to be a dud, we’ve wasted 2 yrs. with nothing to show for it. I have written Sessions numerous times that transparency on certain issues is mandatory. That there is no justice if the law is not applied equally to all. But I agree, it is time for Sessions to resign if he’s not going to do his job & that’s what I wrote him last night For all intents and purposes, the DOJ and FBI still belong to OVomit, as apparently does the FISA court and a couple of hundred judges, the ACLU, and many others.

• Dusty says:

I’m preeeetty sure that, with everything that’s going on, he could find a little room to prosecute felonies. But…i GUESS NOT

• dawg says:

But if you play that out, and Sessions resigned, the political ramifications of that would be no different than if POTUS fired him because the left would just say POTUS forced him out, would use the tweets as evidence of that, and they would resist any nominee that would be better than Sessions.

2. singingsoul says:

Truthfilter says:
    “I just overheard on FNC that POTUS allegedly said that he hated Jeff Sessions’ southern accent, that he talks like he has marbles in his mouth. First—I don’t believe POTUS said this. Second, if he DID say it—someone should be fired for leaking it. Third—why is FNC reporting it, given the numbers of southerners who support POTUS Trump?

This bothers me also because if it’s true, I take offense to it. A supervisor said the same thing about me once when I first moved out of state.”
    _____________________________________________
    Who is they..?????
    I do not believe POTUS said that about Session.
    When I came into this country all American sounded to me as if they had marbles in their mouth.
    My husband is from NYC and people make fun about his NY accent.
    When I used to live in Germany we from the North used to make fun of those from the South and they maked fun of us from the North.

To make something out of something that POTUS might have said or not is another way to tear down Trump.
    Session does not speak like people I have known from the South or my daughter in law who coms from the South.
    Session is different he stumbles over his words maybe he use to stutter..? Not making fun over it and I do not care how the man speaks what he does not do bothers me.
    If one is secure it should not matter what people think how one speaks.

Question to you why post something here that made be true or not..???

• Jenny R. says:

Ok, let’s test this:
      Does this truly sound like something the President would say? (he’s never been on record going after anybody because of who they are/where they are from; he does blast people for WHAT THEY DO)
      What would be the reason for the media (and Bloomberg is the media) to report this? (you answered it yourself: the President has a lot of support in the southern states and yes, they do get defensive about their accents — as someone with a bit of one myself, I have gotten defensive…usually due to snide remarks made by leftist “nice” people…since when has the President ever been one of those? how many media “journalists” are lefty nice people?)
      While the President has gone after people on his staff (very hard too) if he has been displeased with their performance, he has never gone after them personally because of who they are (see first paragraph); it’s always been about being displeased with their performance AND sometimes he “goes after them” as a way to give the media a shiney object to chase as well as another delusion bone for the left to worry.
      So yeah, I’m just not seeing it.

I’m also beginning to wonder why the media is getting so blasted panicky about this issue — and they are panicky. Does make me go “hmmmm…..?”.

• singular says:

Very observant and very telling, Jenny R. Thank you, and I like your accent, whatever it is. Lol.

• I’m called mush mouth a lot. I don’t care. The word that gives it away is “Marbles).. Trump wouldn’t be so mundane.

• Super Elite says:

Jenny R. dear, it’s not an accent when Southerns speak English. They are speaking English as a first language. It’s called a dialect. An accent is when a person speaks English and comes from a foreign country and/or speaks another language as their native tongue.

Dialect: a particular form of a language that is peculiar to a specific region or social group.

Accent: a distinctive mode of pronunciation of a language, especially one associated with a particular nation, locality, or social class.

• Shadrach says:

Nah. He’d say he talks too slow if he said anything. And that’d be OK cause NY talks way faster than AL, and don’t talk to me about KY. I have to sit on my hands to not interrupt and finish every sentence, cause it make me nuts they talk so slow. And I’m not even from NY.

• Phillie_fan62 says:

Great post Jenny! I love the sound of a southern accent. To me it’s as American as apple pie. I’m from South Jersey. Vacationing with the family a few years ago we were in Rhode Island. Stopped at a hotel to get a room for the night and the clerk behind the desk had an accent like JFK. So I jokingly said to him , “hey man say Cuba for me” waiting to hear him say Cuber he instead says to me “what are you some hick from the south”? I laughed at him and said yeh S. Jersey a whole give me my key!

• r2 says:

whoever said “marbles in his mouth” has surely not heard haley barbour try to talk! many times what the globalist lobbyist says is unintelligible at best….

• JonB3 says:

I heard the same thing, from non other that Bret Baier … Baier doesn’t like Trump! With the volumes of discussion material, Bret throws that out there … I think he’ll probably, or should migrate to CNN …

• Phillie_fan62 says:

He’s always been a sneaky never Trumper. But seems to be getting more open about it.
        I don’t watch his show or McCallums any more, haven’t in months.

• Truthfilter says:

I posted it because I wanted to know what people like you thought about it. I have a high regard for the opinions expressed here.

One of the lesser reasons I come here is for reassurance. It wasn’t my intention to be offensive or counter productive to the discourse here. And I admit it’s petty —but that’s another reason why it bothered me that FOX reported it.

• bessie2003 says:

This is reminiscent of the anonymous sources saying, shortly after the President moved into the White House supposedly saying that he thought it was a dump.

• Albertus Magnus says:

Of course it isn’t true, and some troll posted this. Who here ever says they heard something like this on FNC but doesn’t say WHO said it. That is a troll trick by someone who doesn’t even watch FNC but who believes that simply posting something incendiary like “I heard on FNC” that the rest of us will fall for it.

Regular treepers usually watch enough FNC that IF someone said something like that, they would KNOW the rest of us would wonder who the F it was.

• formerdem says:

i felt the same way, i wondered if it really happened. he has a lot of friends from the south.

• Uncle zeb says:

Been there. Moved from Bama to Ca for upper management position. After a few months boss that was a native of CA made fun of my accent in my staff meeting. Then had all females tthat worked for me interviewed to be sure I was treating them ok. Funny thing, they all supported me. Most prejudiced people I have met are not from the south and I have been all over the world.

3. terry says:

Huge tweet from Adam Gingrich.
    Looks like ol’ rosie perjured himself.

He is cornered now.

4. interkludge says:

I don’t buy this one bit. Donald Trump is focused like a laser on the one thing he needs this November — a crushing electoral wipeout of the Democrats.

A big part of doing this is NOT giving the Democrats a target to punch at, and that is exactly Trump’s midterm strategy. They have nothing legitimate to punch at. The economy is improving, we are scoring win after win in foreign policy, and all the Democrats can do is gripe about it.

Since the Democrats have nothing legitimate to punch at, they are punching at anything that catches their eye, and they are destroying themselves in the process.

Antifa has gone full communist/anti-American and is turning Americans against the Democrat brand. They claim to be punching Nazis but middle-Americans can’t help but notice that the people who they are beating up are ordinary Americans who dare to publicly display patriotism. It’s making regular folks sick to their stomach.

They cannot find an issue to run on. But they need something. Some target.

The left is now so desperate for a target that they are now on a full scale campaign to convince the public that the word “monkey” is now intrinsically racist. This doesn’t sit well with ordinary Americans who have been put on notice that they might have their lives destroyed and smeared as racist if they use an innocuous figure of speech like “monkey around” or “monkey business.” That’s brand new, and people don’t like it one bit.

What the Democrats are really desperate for now are some martyrs. Someone to hold up as an innocent victim of the Evil Hitler Donald Trump.

Something like a wave of indictments against Democratic politicians.

That would galvanize the left. They would be able to use a wave of indictments to terrify their constituents to the polls, convincing them that Trump was carrying out a Stalin-like purge, the mask was off and the country was only weeks away from full-blown concentration camps and terrified Democrats would flock to the polls and they would probably win back Congress.

That’s why nothing will happen until after the midterms. Everything is quiet. On hold. The scandals are dripping out but nothing is being done about them. The corruption and evidence is surrounding the Democrats like a fog. Everywhere, but Nothing. To. Punch At.

So stop freaking out. Game out what would happen if the indictments dropped before the midterms. Trump knows what he is doing. There is no need to second-guess him. We elected him because he can do this. Now let him do this.

• Kate says:

Interkludge, you are making too much sense, and I like it.

• Ken says:

Agreed. Now, let’s hand out the chill pills to everyone.

• JasonD says:

Yes! Expect a big move from Mueller soon. They are desperate and will do anything to goad POTUS. I expect the family of POTUS have all been fully briefed should Mueller try anything on the first family.

• oldschool says:

Agree jd. Somethings brewing.

• Rhoda R says:

Probably an indictment on either/both Jared or Don Jr.

• Jan says:

or a subpeona on Pres. Trump. Giuliani mentioned that there’s been no communication between the Mueller team and Pres. Trump’s lawyers for a couple of weeks. Chuck Todd must be peeing on his toes every few minutes….he’s so excited about something dropping tomorrow. The Trump, Jr. Tower meeting won’t get them much; but as we know, Mueller’s Weissmann is a primo guy on bank fraud–& I think Jared’s family looks like easy pickings, given what Mueller’s team has done so far with Manafort.

I guess we could be back on Pres. Trump’s tax returns, but the IRS would have come forward before the election if there was any “there, there”. OVomit would have pushed that button in June 2015 when Trump came down the escalator.

• DanO64 says:

solid like

• Jenny R. says:

Yeah, and true or not true….it’s the decision of someone other than me. Somebody who knows a lot more about what is going on that me, or anyone here, or any pundit or news analyst.
      So…not really going to worry about it.
      Only thing that slightly concerns me is people losing their nerve, panicking/getting all defeatist, and once again snatching defeat from the jaws of victory…although it wouldn’t surprise me much…it’s just that this time I’m of the opinion that this is for the whole bag of marbles.

• Lis says:

Excellent points.
      But, after November, we have to think of ways to ask Trump to declassify, and/or give Jeff the boot. If he declassifies, Jeff should stay. If he doesn’t? I’d hate to see Jeff go, but…

• JX says:

I agree.

However if things had been timely dealt with we would not be in our current bind, requiring actions be delayed until after the election. Prior non-performance has placed us in this position where we must limit our operations.

• cdquarles says:

Exactly. Recall that Jeff Sessions offered to resign early on, if I am remembering correctly, and his resignation was not accepted.

As far as I can tell, and remember to not put much trust in unverifiable media reports (they always slant when they can’t avoid mentioning something that goes against their narrative), we are only responding to media reports.

• Phillie_fan62 says:

This was put out there to sever his southern voters from him. And the fiasco involving the fake racial slur from DiSantis is another one. They KNOW there is NOT going to be any blue wave. They’re pulling all stops now to do damage to the red wave coming. I will say this about these commies, they sure know how to stick together. They love regulations so much they regulate themselves on what they say! It’s actually I think funny. It’s like listening to a tape recording. Or a record that keeps skipping.

5. dagnyshrug says:

I don’t think it’s as simple as firing these people. The Cabal has to stop the bleeding now, or soon. They won’t let anyone get any closer to the truth for fear of losing more of their own.

Robert Reich wrote an interesting article about and in support of abandoning the Russia narrative and impeachment, in favor of election nullification under the guise of POTUS being unfit to serve. What happens if they succeed? Rush Limbaugh spoke about this today, then questioned what they are so afraid of.

They were/are afraid Americans would discover what’s become obvious now–the rule of law died decades ago, and America has been a sham ever since. We’ve seen the same people recycled over and over, except Obama, or what he represents, which is probably more consequential and nefarious than we imagine in our wildest dreams. He was supposed to put the nail in the coffin. Hillary would make sure it stayed there. They needed a black man so critics would check themselves. A woman president wouldn’t have been enough, which is why they warned off Hillary in 2008. They counted on JEB! as the nominee who would either throw the 2016 election, like Romney did in 2012, or play the game if he accidentally won. Either way, our destiny was planned and they will not accept a shift in that trajectory.

The big question is where does this go? If they manage to annul the election, they have to annul the entire election. I don’t see how they justify simply installing Hillary. So who runs the show in the meantime? Paul Ryan, who pre-dated Trump and Pence? That won’t be possible after January with the new Congress, nor will Orrin Hatch. Pompeo would be out since he was appointed by Trump. Limbo is a dangerous place for the country; an unprecedented opportunity for the rise of some faction–and we know which one–to formally and finally negate the Constitution we pretend still guides us. And what of the military? This might sound like crazy talk, but what we now know as fact would have seemed equally as crazy a few short years ago.

The plan to annul might be the reason Trump has been physically safe to this point. Pence elevated to POTUS before the job is done would make things messy.

• dagnyshrug says:

**Or do they bring back Obama? What does it mean if they do, and how long can he stay?

• Jenny R. says:

I find the delusional delusions of Herr Reich to be just that. The day fantasies of a washed up leftist — all sound and fury signifying nothing.
      What I do pay attention to is the (once again) call to destroy our republic/society by any means necessary — in short, Herr Reich is just peachy with civil insurrection/violence; he’s ok with murdering thousands of people to get his delusional fantasy life satisfied.

This is exactly why ALL Dems must be voted out in November — they’ve proven themselves insane.

• Bigdog35 says:

Under what provision of the Constitution would anyone find the particulars that would allow a national election for president to be “annulled”?

• dagnyshrug says:

That’s the point. The Constitution. Has anyone noticed it matters less and less with every activist judge appointed to the bench? Sure, anything can work its way to the Supreme Court, but that takes time. Even an emergency session doesn’t guarantee a result in keeping with the constitution. And what would the Court look like without Gorsuch?

The Left is preparing for something, regardless of the mid-terms. They simply can’t and won’t allow more to come out. We have many Congressional Republicans that would jump at the chance to get rid of Trump. It’s time to think outside of the box, and outside of the Constitution, because the Uni-party certainly is.

• fanbeav says:

And how do we annull a duly elected president?

• dagnyshrug says:

Normal American’s have been trained to think “it can’t happen here.” The Left, from top to bottom, think why not? They have nothing to lose. Trump has undone, or is undoing, 30 years of their Nation collapsing progress.

• Rhoda R says:

Civil insurrection leading to the overthrow of our Government and Constitution is the only way they could accomplish that.

• Jayne gilmore says:

Which is why obama created OFA(organized for action), that awhile ago had well over 33,000 with 250-300 groups across USA. His former cabinet members called for more blood in the streets.

• dagnyshrug says:

It hasn’t taken civil insurrection to get them this far. Only chipping away at the Constitution, one unconstitutional ruling at a time. Now we have a soft coup against the president and his administration. It isn’t as big of a leap as it might seem. I didn’t say it was likely, but I believe it is possible.

Obama has been very quiet lately. When he gets quiet, I get worried. Based on his previous behavior, we know he hasn’t shut up to observe the unwritten protocol of backing away to allow new administrations to establish themselves, as most other former presidents have.

• singular says:

Dagny, this makes me sick, sends a chill through me.

• DanO64 says:

Where does it go? Did they have an ultimate insurance plan that would silence President Trump for good? They would if they could.

• Lis says:

Love the post but please, let’s STOP this. The Constitution wouldn’t allow for what Reich is proposing and Reich is only followed by liberal college students these days.

Stop it. Stop worrying about anything being annulled, and start talking to your neighbors about voting in November. Arrange carpools. Have an informational party about voting that weekend prior. Give money and support to your local Republican candidates, and stop worrying and talking on the internet from now until November. Seriously.

• Jan says:

I made my husband very angry today when I brought up what you said. He said that Americans would not let this happen because we have the Constitution. When I said our opponents want to tear the Constitution up, he said he didn’t want to talk about “it.” I’ll admit, I do see a lot of the worst in everybody. But there is something about what’s going on with the unAmericans, as I call them, that gives me great anxiety.

This week-long celebration of the death of a questionable American hero who was ranked as the third worst Senator in 2018 and 2014, who threw a presidential election, who was never a Republican & planned who would be invited to his funeral, memorial & grave site burial, & has a documentary on Trump’s collusion with Russia coming out today/tomorrow is the strangest, scariest attack on our institutions that I have ever seen. It’s right up there with annulling a presidential election.

So because Mueller can’t come up with anything specific to Pres. Trump, he will create a blueprint to impeaching Pres. Trump. Trump lawyers will respond, and this will go on for months unless we get an overwhelming turnout for Republicans (even RINOs) this fall. If we lose either or both houses, game over. The unAmericans are ready to not only impeach but to annul 2016. THAT’S THEIR GAME PLAN!!

Annulling is not in the Constitution. But the unAmericans will do anything to get their power back, permanently. They’re already working on redistricting and enrolling illegals to vote, as well as doing away with the electoral vote. They control almost ALL major cities in the US. WHAT’S OUR GAME PLAN????

• Phillie_fan62 says:

I doubt it would happen. But if it did? and they took the majorities in the congress? If they nullified the President, the V.P would also have to go. Who then is third in line for the job? well none other than Nancy Pelosi speaker of the house. Let that sink in! And she could appoint Hillary as V.P and Pelosi would have a very unfortunate overdose of Botox! Then WHO would be President? My God I’m thinking like a democrat!!!!!!

6. tav says:

To still have any faith at all in Jeff Sessions requires an even greater suspension of disbelief than for someone to still believe in Al Gore and his apocalyptic global warming. And in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus … … … all combined! The absurdity of this continuing faith in Jeff Session, or in anyone doing and not doing what he has, is utterly mind numbing

• Avi says:

but remember, the Heavens Gate and other cults still have believers

• JonB3 says:

I completely agree … and for further proof, I’ve been hearing that Session’s “Hitman” Huber hasen’t even been interviewing appropriate connected players … Like Bruce Ohr !!

• Jenny R. says:

I’m still holding to the position that if/when the President wants to fire Jeff Sessions, then he will do it.
      Today was not that day.
      It’s the boss’s timeline; he knows more about it than I do.
      My only job is to get out there and vote; I can conjecture on my own time, but I do have one job and must stay focused on it — and from the looks of it, it will be a very important job; people need to get out there and vote…if anything to spite the media, who, along with their pals the Dems, appear to be really really wanting to suppress it!
      Not even for dogcatcher! Make it happen! Your future and your family’s future very well may depend upon it!

• JSBachLover says:

There’s a lot you’re missing. You, and a whole lot of others here should start following Q –and people like Praying Medic, who know how to interpret. You’d have a much better idea what’s going on. There’s a reason why the MSM has recently put out dozens of stories trying to convince people it’s all a conspiracy and Q isn’t real.

• dagnyshrug says:

Whatever you believe about Q, don’t let the “we’ve got this” narrative make you overconfident or lull you into complacency—which may be the actual purpose of Q. Vote like your life depends on it–because it might.

• Rhoda R says:

Strange, Q is telling people not to get complacent and to get out there and vote. Q also shows a lot of the corruption that we’re talking about on this site as well. I don’t know know whether Q is part of an inner cabal around Trump or not, but Q is NOT working against Trump.

• Phillie_fan62 says:

I understand and would love to believe what he’s saying. But I’m having a real hard time believing that Sessions and RR are on our side at this point. I’ve been going back and forth on this for quite a while now.Glad I’m not holding my breath.

• dagnyshrug says:

He’s also telling people to “trust Sessions” and “arrests are coming.” I’ll believe Sessions wasn’t a deep-state plant when I see arrests coming. I’ll believe arrests are coming when I see a bunch of Clinton/Obama/deep state cronies heading to non-extradition countries. I’m not a hard-core Q basher, but I find the premise to be implausible.

• farrier105 says:

Here is the origin of the “secret group in intelligence” trying to save the world:

This interview with the Q-like Pieczenik was after the election:

Here he is again in December 2016 talking about how Julian Assange used the DNC and Podesta emails in conjunction with the Q-like counter-coup. Note also how Pieczenik tells everyone there is no cause for concern. Trump is in charge with the military.

I’m glad I remembered Pieczenik’s antics, which continued right up to this July, right before Alex Jones was swept clean off all social media, when he told Owen Shroyer that Q’s “Storm” ALREADY HAPPENED with the election and that all of Trump’s enemies are toothless.

I’ve been doing a lot of research into this. I am not done yet.

7. Cankles Clinton says:

Remember only Demosocialists are allowed to have “wingman” AG’s. Obamboozler can have his wingman Holder but what would happen if Trump was seen as having a wingman?

8. JohnMcStain says:

I’m not on the Sessions “white-hat” boat, but I do find it interesting that PDJT is notoriously known to surprisingly FIRE people at will, in quantity, and with impunity. Yet, Sessions is still there, the biggest piece of the puzzle the screams “fire me!” Why? And he was confirmed on a party-line vote which means if he was compromised and a Deep State tool, it happened after confirmation. It’s become a political crime novel.

• jbowen82 says:

Remember President Trump went through three campaign managers, in each case hiring the person who was the right person for the work to be done. In the first half of his first term, the President’s priority for DOJ has been combating illegal immigration, and all that entails (gangs, drugs, human trafficking, etc.). It seems to me that’s exactly what AG Sessions has been doing. He couldn’t clean house and get that mission accomplished. The President needed someone the Department saw as a safe hand to guide through a 180 degree turn in policy. Now that’s well underway, and at some point cleaning house will become a more critical mission. I predict the “housecleaner” will be like a turnaround CEO who lasts maybe a year or a year and a half, then is replaced by a caretaker AG after his job is done.

• Phillie_fan62 says:

And as hard as it is to believe all the Q stuff. what you’ve said is the only thing giving me hope. He does fire people for not doing their job. He’s got rid of a lot of the original cast in his administration. And he was very diplomatic in doing so I thought. Of course though some have new nicknames now. “Sloppy Steve” is my favorite.

9. kea says:

10. Avi says:

Pastor Jeffers just implied Trump should fire Magoo. I guess he has faith elsewhere than in Q fantasies.

11. Daniel says:

One theory that fits the situation of four “worthless” leaders in the administration.

Here are the dots:

(1) Trump renews the GW Bush emergency powers which were also renewed by Obama.
    (2) Trump hires a lot of generals, many retired
    (3) 42 USC 212 applies to many of them
    (4) GTMO was ordered to remain open and has been expanded
    (5) Trump doesn’t waste money on things he doesn’t need
    (6) Trump is relying on military intelligence

When Trump can make the case that our civilian intelligence and law enforcement cannot be trusted, his generals already in place, can guarantee continuity of civilian government so that it doesn’t necessarily involve activation of the national guard or military troops to keep order.

Trump is absolutely prepared for trouble.

12. For Eyes says:

Rudy’s team is preparing a report to counter Mueller.

Really, because Sessions has not done his job stuff like this has to happen as a backstop.

• oldschool says:

If rudy is preparing an argument for muellers legitimacy, that should have been done a year ago. Imo, more likely he is preparing a rebuttal for something about to drop. IDK, just speculating.

• For Eyes says:

My reading of the piece is he is preparing a rebuttal, trying to anticipate what Mueller’s report will say that requires rebuttal.

But then like so many projects it takes on a life of its own and gets expanded in scope.

13. For Eyes says:

OK Jeff, the Boss has given you 60 days to do your job. Use it or lose it.

14. RJones says:

All- We have no choice but to trust Trump and Sessions. Just keep yer powder dry. Trump is no dummy and he’s not alone.

15. 🍺Gunny66 says:

Just on Lou Dobbs…….Pastor Jefferies, Judge Jenine, and Lou Dobbs all calling for Sessions to go and go now………Stephen Hayes also…..

16. The Devilbat says:

My take on all this is that President Trump is going to deliver a massive blow to the democrats and their deep state bosses with perfect timing prior to the midterm elections.

Watch for him to declassify the entire history of the DOJ, CIA and FBI’s involvement in trying to firstly subvert the presidential election followed by their insurance plans to bring him down if he were duly elected. Watch for the involvement of Hillary Clinton and the DNC seeing full sunlight.

Watch for Uranium One to be fully exposed.

Watch for Hillary Clinton’s faux charity as well as her plans to bring Trump down to be exposed.

The un-redacted truth is Trump’s most powerful weapon. I would expect to see such action begin around the end of September. This will provide enough time for everything to be understood by the public at large. My guess is that what is revealed will shock the crap out of the general public.

You may even find out that old Sessions has actually been doing his job.

• Lee Moore says:

What makes you think the MSM will print it, or cover it on TV ? And Facebook, Google et al will be buttoning up the alternative channels of communication. For the Dems to get out an October surprise they can wait until 25 October or so and be guaranteed of wall to wall coverage for ten days. For the GOP to get out an October surprise they’re already too late – they’d have had to get it out in May, and allow it time for it to drip drip drip. If they wait until October it’ll be well into next year before Joe Public hears anything about it.

• That is wishful thinking. Sessions is not doing anything which is why Trump is upset. No uranium one investigation so no exposure.

17. jambo says:

Still on the fence about Jeff.
    a) President Trump put him there and has, thus far, left him there. Do we believe President Trump would have done either if there were serious doubts.
    b) A lot of what comes out of the White House is a laser pointed to distract the media kitty kats whilst the real work goes on elsewhere. Look over there whilst we confirm another twenty judges.
    c) When Session was in a time-critical situation (McCabe about to retire) he acted immediately and decisively.

It’ll all come out before mid-terms but still happy to go with the run silent run deep theory.

18. zephyrbreeze says:

I think this is deflection, and a magicians slight of hand.

Let’s see where the white rabbit pops up.

• Avi says:

do you have any evidence for your faith?

• zephyrbreeze says:

My evidence i that Trump studies Sun Tzu who believes in deceiving the enemy. Trump was absolutely contemptuous about leaders who announce what they are going to do. That’s not Trump. So what is he doing?

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
        ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
        ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
        ― Sun tzu, The Art of War

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.”
        ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

BOOM!!!

• Eilert says:

You probably right..

This gets his supporters angry, so that they get out and vote and take anyone on the fence with them.

19. NJF says:

This is an extremely complicated issue. I was willing to give a Sessions the benefit of the doubt for quite awhile, but it’s now obvious the one sided justice system is not being adressed.

Even if Clinton was never going to be prosecuted, there are many who should have at least been charged like Gen Flynn has been. McCabe was literally referred criminally. And Wrey made it clear he has no intention of addressing the dept’s deep rooted problems.

THe Awan deal sealed it for me.

I’m fine with waiting till the mid terms. If there is a red wave, then he will be able to fire away as he will have all the leverage.

Sad to see it go down this way, but #ByeFelicia.

• Jenny R. says:

So…bye Felicia, I’m done supporting the President because he isn’t doing things the way I want them done or think they should be done? Right now! (meaning, I’m not going to wait around and see what happens, I’ve been thwarted so to heck with it?)

Is that what you’re saying here? I just want to clarify before I say something….trollish. (it is what I’ve admitted to being after all, and I’m feeling in the mood).

20. Lee Moore says:

President Trump doesn’t infer anything about firing Jeff Sessions. Inferring is on the receive end of a message not the transmit end.

He who speaks implies a meaning. The listener infers one.

21. Fire Sessions. Appointment Mueller as AG. End the witch hunt. Then fire Mueller.

22. Erik Heter says:

Waiting for all the Sun Tzu quotes in defense of Jeff Sessions …

Here’s more, but not in defense and to show why he is the problem:

“When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men’s weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be damped. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength.
    Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain.
    Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor damped, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue.
    Thus, though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.
    There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.”

This is a war by other means, and it’s being stretched out in time by Sessions inaction. He is the General McLellan of the Trump administration … Trump needs a General Sherman.

23. got243kids says:

My take:
    “I just would love to have him do a great job,” Trump said.

Sessions responded, saying, “While I am attorney general, the actions of the Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations.”

Between the lines is every indication they have set up the swamp scum big time and destroyed the partisan defense.

I’ll stand with Trump AND Sessions!

• That is wishful thinking. Sessions is doing nothing. Trump will fire him after elections.

• jmclever says:

The Bloomberg article is somewhat misleading. The Sessions quote was in response to Trump’s tweet about Sessions being scared stiff. Its not in response to anything Trump said in this article.

This is the supportive quote about firing/replacing AG Sessions from Lindsey Graham in the Bloomberg article linked by Sundance

Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said Tuesday that the relationship between Trump and Sessions is “beyond repair” and that the issues are “deeper” than the attorney general’s recusal.
      “He is not the only man in the country that can be attorney general. He is a fine man. I’m not asking for him to be fired. But the relationship is not working,” Graham said on NBC’s “Today.” “Is there somebody who is highly qualified that has the confidence of the president, and will also understand their job is to protect Mueller? Yes, I think we can find that person after the election if that is what the president wants.”

Feels like a con job to me

24. Cankles Clinton says:

An argument can be made that Sessions is almost as important as Trump to the future of the nation. A future free of tyranny or almost certain totalitarian Demosocialism.

25. OSP says:

― Sun Tzu

26. Julia Adams says:

“The only way to clear up this messy saga is for Trump to immediately declassify all documents — without redactions — relating to the Mueller investigation, the FISA court warrants, the Clinton email investigation, and CIA and FBI involvement with the dossier and the use of informants. It is past time to stop the stonewalling, the redacting, the suppression, the leaking to the press, and the media hysteria. Americans need the whole truth to ensure equality under the law and to thereby set us free from this nearly two-year nightmare.”

27. Donna in Oregon says:

One problem I see on both sides of the isle is the claim that President Trump bluffs.

IDK why anyone would believe that malarky……President Trump keeps his promises and he doesn’t play games with the American people.

If POTUS says AG Sessions has until the midterms to clean up the DOJ/FBI, then that is exactly what he said….exactly what it means.

I don’t get the logic here. Makes no sense to me. It goes against everything that President Trump represents.

An honest President.

The Liar-In-Chiefs were the previous 4 administrations. “Read my lips…..”

Our favorite POTUS, #45, this President tells the truth.

28. jmclever says:

If we apply the way that POTUS Trump and his team have dealt with Justin and Chrystia from Canada, it would be easy to assume he is doing the same with the swamp.

29. jmclever says:

Trump says AG Sessions’ job is safe at least until the midterms in November.
    Everyone reads their own expectations into that statement.
    some say, Sessions will be fired after midterms. See! POTUS just said so.
    Some say, AG Sessions has until midterms to drain the swamp. See! POTUS just said so.
    IMHO that is Trump’s way. Keeps everyone guessing and off balance to keep the swamp from zeroing in on the correct target and defending it.

30. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“fire the four inept leaders after the 2018 mid-term election.”

IF (a big IF) the criminal cases are so extensive that it is taking some time to prepare – than so be it. However, there is no excuse that I can see for this DOJ to be behaving the same or worse than the BHO DOJ when it comes to things like document production.

I am on the mailing list for Judicial Watch and they seem to be spending just as much time and money on prying information out of the DOJ by having to go to court with FOIA requests. Just imagine what JW could do if they did not have to spend all these resources going to court for the court to tell the DOJ to cough up the information (which the DOJ still continues to stonewall and slow-walk).

31. treehouseron says:

That’s so nice of President Trump to let an incompetent man keep his job for at least 3 more months.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen him be that nice before. 🙂

boy we sure know 1 thing. President Trump has noooooottthinnnggg to do with what Sessions is doing, hell, President Trump practically can’t stand him. He can’t stand him so much he’s probably going to fire him (100 days from now). I mean they’re not even on speaking terms. I just hope Sessions doesn’t do anything horrible before President Trump fires him (100 days from now). If Sessions DID choose to do something horrible that President Trump would have no clue about because of course they’re not talking, President Trump really wouldn’t have anything to do with whatever Sessions chooses to do and boy President Trump sure doesn’t like Sessions, I’ll tell you that much!

32. TreeClimber says:

We all loved TRex… until he was fired, and then suddenly we didn’t. All the good he did do for us was immediately forgotten.

Maybe he’s not going after the Deep State (I said maybe,) but AG Sessions has done a lot to clear out trafficking, gangs, MS-13, etc. Seeing as there’s rumors of MS-13 in the next city over from where I live (about 10 minute drive,) I appreciate that, at least.

• 6x47 says:

Unless T-Rex was brought in for just 1 year to begin the process of “organizatinoal change” at the State Department (possible, but doubtful), he is an example of a person brought in as a change agent who instead became captive to the organization he was supposed to reform.

Sessions, unless this is some inexplicable charade, appears to be the same thing. He was brought in to reform the DOJ but instead burrowed in like a tick and became part of it.

33. PMadison says:

I hope Trump fires Sessions when he’s out of town like his co-conspirator, Comey.

34. Walter Thomas says:

A word on the grammar of logic. I think that President Trump implied something about Sessions being fired. That usually means that Trump said some things which clearly pointed to the need to fire Sessions. If Trump actually inferred that Sessions should be fired then he presented his reasoning or someone else’s reasoning and said that, based on his reasoning, Sessions should be fired.

What is the difference? Implying is an action. You create an argument to a specific conclusion for the purpose of implying the conclusion from your reasons. You are showing or demonstrating that your reasons require a specific conclusion.

Inferring is usually passive. You look at an argument that you did not create and you attempt to show that it points to a particular conclusion. You point out that a particular conclusion does in fact follow from a set of premises.

• 6x47 says:

My interpretation: President Trump is repeatedly giving political cover to Sessions, and Wray, to DO SOMETHING which everyone knows must be done but which for some reason they appear to be obstinately refusing to do.

He is also lobbing rhetorical and political artillery against the Deep State to keep them at bay while the commanders responsible for defending on that flank, maddeningly, sit on their hands and refuse to engage.

The only possible explanation for the delays other than the intransigence and fecklessness of Sessions and Wray is to amass support in Congress for cleaning out the DOJ and FBI, and ending the Mueller Probe. It is only now that key Senators and Congressmen are coming out demanding action where before they were insisting that the President not “obstruct justice” by interfering with the conspiracy.

35. 6x47 says:

Huh – so it turns out those of us who expressed grave doubts about Jeff Sessions from the beginning, and proclaimed his recusal to be a disastrous surrender to the Deep State, are being proven right.

And those who denounced that take and assured us there was a Byzantine plot afoot where Trump and Sessions were working a tag-team “rope a dope” (because of “reasons”), it was all a massive deception that only people on Twitter could figure out but the Deep State/Small Group were somehow oblivious … were wrong.

I await your apologies.

36. 6x47 says:

If Jeff Sessions appointed a Special Counsel to investigate the material outlined in Gregg Jarrett’s book “Russia Hoax” – which lists who, what, when, where, why, and how, AND the federal statutes violated – that Special Counsel would begin issuing indictments, hammering out plea deals, and getting people to flip on their co-conspirators like there’s no tomorrow. It would make the Mueller Probe look torpid in comparison.

There’s no reason NOT to. So why isn’t he doing it? And don’t say it’s an elaborate ruse to “fool” the Deep State. If people on Twitter and InfoWars and sub-Reddits know about it then I guarantee you the top echelons of the US government know, too.

• #1 There are still corrupt judges that would just let these people off. Trump wants to clean out the DOJ and the prosecute- he is doing so- has hired record number of new Judges and Prosecutors and they are almost done.
      #2 Trump wants the Mueller investigation to come to a natural end, so it exonerates him, because he did not violate any laws- so no one can say that he terminated this as they were closing in. This should end in September…Mueller has nowhere to go. He has always said that he will be done in Sept.
      #3 They are ensuring they have ALL THE RATS.

• AH_C says:

Because a Special Counsel is political. See 28 C.F.R. § 600 which authorizes the AG to appoint a US Attorney or DOJ prosecutor to work with OIG to bring people to trial.

Does a prosecutor announce anything prior to grand jury indictment? Only if he wants to, otherwise, mums the word until the arrest. This is why we hear nothing. Hearing nothing proves nothing — either something is going down, or nothing is going down at all and the only ones who know for sure are the prosecutor, staff and the grand jury.

When Meadows derisively dismissed Huber a few months ago, as doing nothing but running up frequent flyer miles and per-diem, the question one should ask is “why the huge travel expenses”? The secondary question is whether Meadows really doesn’t know or he’s misleading observers in the deep state… Disinfo is real, but so are facts.

Enjoy the show. Trump already won, just a matter of letting it play out with emphasis on minimizing chaos and bloodshed.

37. You need to actually LISTEN TO HIS WORDS….if you think he is not prosecuting the swamp- LISTEN AGAIN https://twitter.com/AGJefffSessions/status/1030707739184562182

38. AH_C says:

Yawn. Trump trolled and mission accomplished.

At 0400 this morning, the MSM is synchronously informed the lo-infos that Sessions and Mueller must be protected from Trump. That if Trump fires Sessions, it’s due to obstructing justice.

When Sessions reveals himself to be merely waiting for Huber before dropping the Hammer on the deep state, what will the MSM say? “Don’t trust Sessions…”? “Trump compromised him”? Makes them look silly and wishy-washy.

I don’t get the conservative lo-infos, either. How can you claim to cherish the rule of law, if you don’t know the rule of law? If you don’t know it, then question the sourcing and educate thyself, but don’t ignorantly open your trap and claim it’s no such thing – it just makes you look stoopid.

The law is clear and Grassley quoted it in his letter to Sessions AND Rosenstein on 15 March 2018; when he asked Sessions to either appoint another SC (second SC, because Mueller ain’t the one to do it – typical Congressional knee-jerk), ORrrrrr “Footnote #5 See 28 C.F.R. § 600 et seq.; lf you determine that a special counsel appointment would not be necessary or appropriate under the Department’s regulations, we urge you to designate a disinterested U.S. Attorney or other Justice Department prosecutor with no actual or apparent conflicts to work cooperatively with the Inspector General in his review and ensure that he has access to grand jury process and other prosecutorial tools necessary to guarantee a thorough, complete, and independent review in which the public can have total confidence.”

In plain English, hire a “disinterested” US Attorney or DOJ Prosecutor (Huber) to work with IG Horowitz and his staff of 470 investigators & attorneys within the OIG AND do it away from the DC swamp. Plain as the nose on one’s face.