NEC Chairman Larry Kudlow Suffers Heart Attack….

According to a tweet from President Trump National Economic Council Chairman Larry Kudlow has suffered a heart attack and is being treated at Walter Reed Medical Center.

Thoughts and prayers for Mr. Kudlow and his family.   UPDATE Statement Regarding Larry Kudlow:

Earlier today National Economic Council Director and Assistant to the President Larry Kudlow, experienced what his doctors say, was a very mild heart attack. Larry is currently in good condition at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and his doctors expect he will make a full and speedy recovery. The President and his Administration send their thoughts and prayers to Larry and his family, Sarah Sanders, Press Secretary.  (link)

This entry was posted in Economy, media bias, President Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, US dept of agriculture, US Treasury, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

165 Responses to NEC Chairman Larry Kudlow Suffers Heart Attack….

1. Retired USMC says:

Prayers to Mr. Kudlow and family. I did some IT work for him some years ago, installed some cat 5 in his office. He was a very nice man and I enjoyed the brief conversation I had with him. Very down to earth and he treated me very well. My heart goes out to him.

2. Robert Smith says:

I know from listening to Larry many years that he’ll want to get right back at it as soon as he can. Especially, with Trump at the helm who can make those changes happen. Get well soon, Larry.

3. farmhand1927 says:

His wife says he’s doing well, thank God.

4. JonS says:

Oh man! This was Larry’s dream job. God love him he wants to help

5. Ziiggii says:

6. permiejack says:

Prayers for your speedy recovery Koala!

7. cavt says:

I’m just amazed that the majority of the Trump team haven’t had heart attacks considering the daily attacks they must put up with from the globalist/elites/msm-dem-rino complex—

8. Bree says:

God be with him and his family.

9. God Bless Mr Kudlow… enjoyed listening to him for many many years, that being said he did seem a little stressed yesterday, he seemed SUPER F’N Pissed at Trude-dope for his beta move of running his mouth after the ALPHA left the country.

10. Maquis says:

I blame the No-Brow up North.

11. Pam says:

12. NC Nana says:

Dear God, please lay your healing hand on Mr. Kudlow. Please give peace, comfort, and love to him and his family as he recovers. In Jesus precious name, amen.

13. waltherppk says:

14. Pam says:

15. SSI01 says:

It’s a wonder our President hasn’t had one of those yet – his upbringing in the rough-and-tumble world of lower Manhattan business dealings has prepared him well for his current position, and the opposition he faces. As a heart attack survivor I pass my best wishes to Mr. Kudlow for a speedy and complete recovery, and my prayers for him and his family.

16. cheryl says:

Nothing but respect for you. Get well soon.

17. Brant says:

I think he will come back as an active wolverine. He’s been at it for what, about 3 months? And to think, Trump has been going at this pace for nearly 3 straight years. And paddling upstream…..up Niagara Falls all by his lonesome. Wow. Just wow.

18. jahealy says:

Get well soon, Koala Kudlow!

19. Alligator Gar says:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

20. badlass says:

Larry Kudlow is a breed of men that are in short supply these days. I spent 40 years working with and for many top level corporate executives from 1972 until my recent retirement. He reminds me of the very best of those men (yes, rose mcgowan, they were all men). Calm, pragmatic, straight shooter, intelligent, and smart in the ways of the world. And they all smelled good!

These men started to disappear in the late 80s, early 90s, replaced by vicious little back-stabbers who would rather look good to their superiors than actually be good. It was, no doubt in my mind, the leftist babyboomers coming of age in the world of upper management.

The companies continued to thrive because the “Larry Kudlows” were still their superiors and kept them reined in. But the day came when the good guys left or retired and left these knot heads in charge.

Welcome to the present age of leftist business, contributing to the democrats.

I really missed those men when they were gone.

God’s speed Mr. Kudlow, you are needed and you are in my prayers.

• anon says:

I piled scorn upon this man for his defense of the “free trade” staus quo for years before he joined the Trump administration.

I’m now convinced based upon his behavior going into the G7 that this “orthodoxy” came from ignorance or perhaps fear of the unknown.

It would be a shame to lose him as it’s becoming quite clear from his post-G7 behavior that he’s learning at a rapid pace.

21. I’m sure Mr. Kudlow deeply appreciates the prayers. He has a very compelling personal story from a non-observant Jew to Catholic convert in 1997. Along the way a very trying struggle with substance abuse in the late 80s into the 90s…..

22. rudy1876 says:

I guess we can let Larry have a few days off. 😉 Get well soon Mr. Kudlow!

23. WSB says:

Best wishes for a very speedy recovery, Mr. Kudlow!!! We are all praying for you!

24. listingstarboard says:

How fortunate this happened while Larry had speedy access to our wonderful doctors at Walter Reed– not in another country-and that damage to the heart muscle was limited. This might very well be a blessing if he has significant disease unknown to him previously he will be able to take steps to prevent a repeat! Prayers for a speedy recovery!!

25. Mike diamond says:

Best wishes Larry we are praying for you !