Never, ever, ever trust a member of the Washington DC UniParty.  Write it down; underline it; stick a reminder on your bathroom mirror -if needed- in order to see it when you brush your teeth twice daily; do what ever it takes not to forget the fundamental aspect to avoid consigning yourself to a life of ‘Battered Conservative Syndrome‘.

As much as this video might make a blood-pressure-cuff explode, it is important to see, and remind yourself, exactly how corrupt DC politicians are.  This is exhibit #1 in professional UniParty gaslighting.  Please force yourself to stay with it:

Pretty stunning huh? Move along,… move along,… nothing to see here folks….

Mr. Gowdy’s parseltongue, obfuscation and deliberate conflation of events in an effort to cover for the Deep State operation is stunning.   Notice how Gowdy intentionally conflates statements given by President Trump to FBI Director James Comey, with activity that took place a year beforehand?   He’s gaslighting to protect the swamp.  Nothing more.

There’s a reason why U.S. Chamber of Commerce purchased Trey Gowdy is retiring. It’s the same reason why Trey Gowdy endorsed and supported his ‘friend’ Marco Rubio in 2016. Think about the bigger aspect to the big picture surrounding Spygate.  Donald Trump was/is an existential threat to the professional political class.

While most people focus on the Obama administration’s corrupt intent in Spygate, and there is every reason so do so, don’t forget this was an enterprise fully supported by both wings of the professional political class, republicans and democrats. Remember, it was Paul Singer, Rubio’s billionaire backer, who originally funded the FusionGPS opposition research that Hillary Clinton eventually took over.

As previously stated, the most corrupt committee in congress is the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, it is the place where DC puts the swamp scandals that need to be diffused, obfuscated, delayed and eventually forgotten….

….Affectionately called the “Chaff and Countermeasures” committee.

Fast and Furious investigation – – IRS Targeting investigation  – – Benghazi investigation

This entry was posted in Benghazi-Gate, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Fast and Furious, FBI, IG Report Clinton Investigation, IG Report FISA Abuse, IG Report McCabe, IRS, Judicial Watch, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, Spygate, Spying, True The Vote, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

813 Responses to Trey Gowdy Praises DOJ/FBI Efforts During Spygate: “FBI Did Exactly What President Trump Asked Them To Do”…

1. Amy Potts says:

Halper’s activities on behalf of the FBI occurred in 2016. Trump’s request to Comey to investigate was made in early 2017. Thus, Gowdy’s claim that the FBI was simply doing what Trump requested cannot be true.

2. Bluto says:

Not sure the FBI has ever been as squeaky clean as its defenders proclaim.

I think the FBI apologists are promoting a nostalgic view of what we all were taught about the FBI’s high standards which only promote law and order. Not sure that ever existed. The type of high pressure/financial ruin/reputation-destroying tactics being used by Mueller’s investigation have been common practice at the FBI for years.

Instead, Gowdy and the mugwumps should wipe the nostalgia from their eyes and look at the situation as it truly exists. Their own cognitive dissonance might surprise them.

3. kinthenorthwest says:

Couldn’t resist-Just had to share

4. tampa2 says:

Mr. Gowdy: I only look stupid!

5. C R Lord says:

I am reminded of a Q post where he said; “Gowdy will be stepping down because he will be needed later in another position. Over and over Q says “You are watching a movie and everything you see is relevant.” Things are not always what they seem to be. I will wait a little longer before I pass any judgment on Gowdy or Sessions.

• John Rawls says:

did Q say who wrote the script? And why it’s taking soooooo long?

• C R Lord says:

Many of the indictments coming are being first brought before a grand jury and when that is happening they can’t be made public until the charges are verified. That is what I have been given to understand. It took decades for these vile enemies of our nation to position themselves for globalist control of America and it won’t be reversed quickly. Further there are some in this nation who would not be able to handle it if everything were suddenly brought out so it must be handled discreetly until the people of the nation are ready. One fear is national rioting might come and many people will be hurt or killed. This is being carefully handled to prevent that. PATIENCE is hard for all of those who truly love America but it must be.

• paulwoll says:

Q post Dec/Jan is fake Imho. Research it. After that time the fake q has said to trust gowdy, sessions, wray, etc. Contradicted old q and bought time by fooling people into false sense of acquiescence.

6. M. Mueller says:

What seems to be missing in many in this world is personal integrity! Where did it go?

7. railer says:

Gowdy is a revolting creature. It’s a good thing he and Ryan are leaving, because anything would be better than them. I’m not voting for just any logrolling dope with an R after their name, and if the D’s put up a decent candidate, I’ll vote for them. Enough of this nonsense. All of these Swamp people are our political enemies, and it’s time we started acting like it.

8. Chewbarkah says:

I’ll be universally hated for this, but I don’t interpret Gowdy’s comments quite so negatively. Being skeptical about them is reasonable, since he is a) ham-handedly selling the point that Trump is not the target of Rosenstein’s/Mueller’s investigation, b) nervous about it, and c) bending timetables to fit his meme about “the FBI just doing what Trump asked”. Now or then? But along the way:

1) Gowdy stated that he had seen the Rosenstein authorization to Mueller, and that Mueller was directed to run a COUNTERINTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION, of which Trump himself was not the target. Interesting message that. Judge Ellis questioned whether the legislation enabling appointment of Special Counsels allowed the appointment of same for counterintelligence investigations. This seems an important revelation, since it means the whole Mueller appointment might be illegal. Did he spill this on purpose?

2) Gowdy games with timing thoroughly confuse his remarks, but it is obvious that Gowdy has been convinced that Wray and Rosenstein are good guys. He does a very poor job attempting to distinguish them from Comey, et al. as the bad guys. I’ll wait to see prosecutions before deciding which are the good guys (Strzok’s insurance policy was really all about following Trump’s desire to nail any Russkii spies? Yeah, right.). Is Gowdy beginning to shift blame from the FBI to Brennan and Clapper in advance of the DoJ inspector’s report which we can only hope will savage the Obama FBI?

9. Erik Heter says:

I’ve noticed some of Gowdy’s defenders this morning are saying he is saying this stuff because of documents he allegedly saw in the meeting that he and Nunes attended prior to the Gang of 8 meeting last week. However, it was reported at the time that neither of them were shown any documents, so not only is that fraud Gowdy gaslighting, so are those that are defending him now.

We should start a betting pool as to where he goes next …. K Street? … CNN? ….

10. John Rawls says:

1. Trump never asked FBI to investigate during campaign. So Gowdy/Rosenstein have a timeline issue.
    2. Gowdy/Rosenstein are saying Trump is not the target. Well, Trump has a right to know if his campaign is being investigated.
    3. The informant misrepresented himself and initiated extensive interactions with campaign, so obviously there’s an element of actively gathering information with ulterior motive, ie spying.

I really think that the focus that NYT and WaPo have placed on Halper… is a diversion. Most of Halper’s interactions occurred after investigation started.

We want to know what the “predicate” was for opening investigation. Downer recently explained Papadopolous didn’t mention emails. Priestap was in London at the time of their meeting. Strzok appeared to have timely knowledge of the Mifsud and Papadopolous meeting.

There was a lot of activity occurring in the Spring. Halper is mostly a diversion from this.

• VegasGuy says:

“Look at it this in a different way: Gowdy let’s us know how Rosenstein is currently trying to defend the spying. The defense however doesn’t hold up.”

Agreed…..This is the latest “echo chamber” BS emerging in a strategy (was done to “Protect” Trump & the campaign) which (IMHO) will soon tie in to the Susan Rice email to self with implication that OBozo insisted “everything be done by the book….” So transparent are these rubes……. LOL

The only major problem is the time line which doesn’t jibe but they are working on that with the Rice email angle soon to be the next talking point.

11. Jane in Florida says:

Although “Rooster” Trey Gowdy got his remarks re-tweeted by President Trump. I now know that DJT wishes he had picked somebody else besides “trust Sessions”!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
    Rep.Trey Gowdy, “I don’t think so, I think what the President is doing is expressing frustration that Attorney General Sessions should have shared these reasons for recusal before he took the job, not afterward. If I were the President and I picked someone to be the country’s….

….There are lots of really good lawyers in the country, he could have picked somebody else!” And I wish I did!
    15,367 replies 6,980 retweets 31,886 likes
    Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ag

12. Jane in Florida says:

I managed to bring all the tweets to CTH AGAIN. How did this happen? I cut and pasted the tweets to a document first to rid the tweets of the other messages. It didn’t work! Sorry to mess the comments section. I won’t copy tweets again. I have learned my lesson

• Kaco says:

I can still read it!

I believe what Pres Trump is saying and that it’s not just smoke and mirrors. Otherwise, you could say what Gowdy is saying here is smoke mirrors so he doesn’t present as “biased”.

13. Kevin king says:

Sorry. Couldn’t hear it to the end. Scumbag is what he is.

14. 57 Alpha says:

Does anybody know if there has been a change to Q posts. I have bookmarked https://qanon.pub but it hasn’t updated since 5/22. Thanks in advance!

• Jane in Florida says:

It’s like waiting on pins and needles, isn’t it? It is so much fun. Better than NYT puzzles!
      There is a site that you might wish to visit while waiting for another post: http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/q/index?tab=articles thread is a friendly collaborative place for FReepers to analyze information and share opinions. FReepers have a wide variety of reasons for investigating Q Anon content; this is not the appropriate place to criticize or badger those who choose to use some of their time in this manner. If you are new to Q Anon, the three links below provide overviews to help answer the questions, “Who is Q?” and “Why read Q drops?”. Is Trump Staging a Counter-Coup? [Q explained?]

• G. Combs says:

I do not follow Q and am neutral on the topic but at least he has the younger set engaged in talking and investigating and that is GOOD.

• Roberta says:

• Tereese says:

Roberta, I follow Q fairly often and I’ve never seen Q post for us to trust Gowdy…just Wray, Sessions and Kansas – might have missed it though. I have read other anons on that board who infer that Q wants us to trust Gowdy, so it can be complicated. The verdict on Gowdy is in for me based on his interviews – something definitely changed for him.

• yamabudo says:

Respectfully, no, did not say trust Gowdy!

• jello333 says:

I haven’t followed Q as closely as some, but I don’t recall him EVER saying “Trust Gowdy”. The couple times he even mentioned the guy, it didn’t seem clear WHAT he thought about him.

• singingsoul says:

Roberta says:
          “Thanks, Jane. Interestingly, “Q”/”Q Team” have said, “Trust Gowdy, Trust Wray, Trust Sessions.” And of course, “Trust POTUS, Trust the plan.”
          _____________________________________
          Some people trust Q and I trust POTUS.
          As far as I know Q is from the intel diverting.

• para59r says:

A workable theory.
      Four dates in 2017 to figure Q.
      May 17th
      May 21st
      May 30th
      Oct 28th. Q is born.
      Explains all, but you should keep it to yourself.

15. MammaNurse says:

After seeing the President’s tweets, I’m thinking perhaps this was Gowdy “acting” to get the MSM to focus on this instead of what is really happening? Although Gowdy’s past is very questionable too.

16. VeritasVincit says:

I don’t get the following for “Q”, “Qanon”, or however else this being is referred to. I’m certainly not a follower, but what little I have read leaves me thinking “it” is at least three or four people and at least one of them is a woman. All of them rarely make actual statements you can attribute to “Q”, but just make implications or ask questions and however you answer the questions becomes “Q” says. Also, “Qanon” seems to imply that this individual is associated with the “Anonymous” movement which has never shown itself to be a conservative or patriotic movement.

• obamaclaus says:

Kind of like shaking up the magic 8-Ball for a response?

• The Phantom Stranger says:

To understand Q, you need to have some knowledge and understanding of 4chan’s board culture. As a joke, many millennials on there pretend to be insiders and post “secret” inside info. Everything is posted anonymously. This applies far beyond politics, from Hollywood stuff to personal confessions. Occasionally, the stuff turns out to be real information. Most of the time, it’s just some teenager or the like posting made-up nonsense from the comfort of their parent’s basement. Their users call it LARPing, for live-action role playing.

4chan’s /pol forum became the focus of much attention in the underground during the 2016 election. Its unfiltered, largely uncensored posts (not true anymore, but it once was largely free of speech control) drew enormous attention as social media has become more and more locked down by the authoritarian Leftists running social media.

I have no idea what to think about Q. Could be a psy op run on the Right by forces on the Left, or could be some loose group of insiders that got out of hand. Or it could just be someone pretending to know far more than they actually do. Whatever the actual answer is, all the fear, uncertainty and doubt injected into the system by Q hasn’t been helpful in the long run if you support Donald Trump.

• Phantom: Q = the Emperor has no clothes.
        If this person or persons had anything legit to add to the conversation, I would expect them to be able to present it in a clear, easily understood, cohesive manner.

In other words, they damn well should be able to express themselves in the English language instead of pontificating behind some BS that’s written in code that maybe some high school kids can understand.
        Agree that this is not at all helpful to the Trump Movement or the Good Guys and Gals who are putting it out there on the internet and in the alt media. We need more people like Sundance and his ilk, who can lay it out for all to see and comprehend.

We don’t need any more noise or chatter that’s merely another distraction from the Coup.
        God bless Sundance. God bless President Donald J. Trump.

• G. Combs says:

“Anonymous” is part of 4Chan and 8 Chan

Q is Q
      Qanon (from what I can see) are the 8 Chan “Anonymous” who make responses to the thought provoking questions.

You can see that:

• Tereese says:

I’m not the intellect most of the posters are on this board, and Sundance blows me away – I respect his research and conclusions, and He is my go to for info and clarification. It is more of a bummer when Sundance doesn’t post than Q. However, as a Q follower, this is what I like about Q. First my understanding is that Q is a group of people -3 military 2 civilian with the possibility of President Trump being one of the civilians involved. Q posts in code to those with a military background – i can’t concern myself with that because I have no knowledge of military terms – but Q also posits questions for civilians to research and is emphatic that we research the information ourselves and draw our own conclusions. Unfortunately, there are many people who post on the board referencing Q as saying specific things or implying that Q means something in particular. If you read the board fairly often, you can tell who is readable, and who is jumping to conclusions. Some people ask Q questions directly and Q oftentimes answers, but not always. Before Q came, there was a guy who posted as FBI anon and his insights were along the same lines as Q, but he didn’t post in code and he was very easy to follow….and there was another poster called Maganon? Can’t remember how to spell it – he was pretty spot on as well. Q also has prayer they say to bring about the dismantling of the deep state that President Kennedy tried to do, with the promise that by the grace of God, they (including President Trump) will finish what President Kennedy never got to do. Sorry this was so long.

17. Psycho Monkee says:

El Rushbo, A.K.A., last week’s news, is droning ‘bout Roosterhead. Hey Rush, troll CTH more often and SOONER.

18. Ed says:

I wonder how much Gowdey got to flip ?
    I’m guessing the whole Hillary Clinton , Obama , Comey and Lynch crime spree will never be brought to trial …. America is screwed ….

• singingsoul says:

If they are not convicted the ugly heard is going to raise again and not let the iron grip it has on FBI DOJ and other intel forces. The saddest is that so called people we voted for turn their back on the Constitution and betray us.

19. G. Combs says:

Do not forget what Larry Schweikart Posted a few days ago about our Congress Critters.

But in case you lost track there are FIVE investigations of Ds going on plus the sex fund scandal: […]

5 – the Awans are closely tied to the emails, FUSION GPS, and likely even the U1 deal, then it stands to reason Sessions is on it.

So this means that ALL of these are tied together, ALL are being investigated (as I’m betting the IG report shows)

But Wait, There’s More –
    The “sex fund,” according to reports, listed 145 payouts from 2007 to 2017. Allow for some normal turnover in House seats, say, 15 gone . .. . that would mean there are about 130 “sex fund” cases who have not been named yet.

So far, about 24 Rs and 7 D members have resigned early (Chaffetz) or announced they won’t run in 2018 (Issa, for example).

That means there are about 100 (!!) other Congressmen AND WOMEN who are named in the sex fund who are/or can be blackmailed. Given the proportion of Rs to Ds who’ve left, I think our final number is 70Ds and 30 Rs yet to come out. There will be WOMEN named in this. “

Makes you go HUMMMmmmmm

20. Southern Son says:

He’s Swamp gaslighting, and this is the Only reason he hasn’t gone back to SC.
    Hey Gowdy!
    Take your dirty money, Go Home, and STFU!!
    The more they try to cover this up, the more convinced I am that they are All Quilt of Crimes against We the People.
    Keep Tweeting President Trump!
    We’re still listening, and they don’t like it.

21. Curt says:

Its amazing to hear Gowdy say that Wray, a Trump appointee, is doing exactly what the president wants in regards to an incident that happened two years prior. Gaslighting is a mild term. And speaking of the political class and the swamp; where the hell is Session these days? A complete and total disappointment, representative of the swamp and the entrenched political class. What an ugly mess!

22. 335blues says:

Gowdy is an arrogant sell out.
    First, Trey, may I call you Trey? First Trey, YOU DON’T SPEAK FOR ME OR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
    The FBI, the DOJ and obama’s cabinet did NOT do what I would expect them to do.
    Certain people in the FBI, the DOJ and obama’s cabinet have perjured themselves, have committed sedition, and committed treason during a failed attempted coup.
    Certain people in the FBI, the DOJ and obama’s cabinet interfered with a Presidential election, tried to frame, and bring down a freely elected President, and to this day the plot goes on with
    comrade Mueller’s sham investigation.

And you are part of it. Your assignment is to cover up the crimes.
    You are a POS, Trey.
    I hope you are prosecuted, convicted and rot in jail along with the rest of your gang.
    Signed,
    a concerned American Citizen.

23. frangelica1 says:

Never liked Trey Gowdy and never will. Always knew he covers for the deep state back when he did absolutely nothing regarding the Benghazi investigation. Can’t understand why people think Trey Gowdy is one of the good guys!

24. Concerned says:

Sources: FBI Agents Afraid To Testify, Say Congress Likely Won’t Protect Them

Extract taken from https://www.tapwires.com/2018/05/30/sources-fbi-agents-afraid-to-testify-say-congress-likely-wont-protect-them

Sen. Grassley’s law does an appropriate job at protecting whistleblowers from unfair prosecution, but it is not prosecution that prevents agents from stepping forward-it is the possibility of going bankrupt from attorneys’ fees when defending themselves against retaliatory legal actions by their agency.

For example, an FBI agent who came forward as a government whistleblower in 2013 told TheDC he experienced “personal humiliation, stress-related illnesses, and a huge financial loss, requiring my wife (who had undergone two cancer surgeries) to go to work so we could make ends meet.”

However, despite the whistleblower protection law, it seems the agency’s retaliation will likely not be investigated as the process is, as one agent put it to TheDC over email, “slow by design and at the end of the process they will never be held accountable.”

That agent went on to say, “Even with the enactment of the new law, what is the deterrent for retaliation against Whistleblowers? The FBI executives will just stall, ignore, and run out the clock until the victim runs out of money for legal fees or else retires.”

He added, “That is why the new Whistleblowers want to be subpoenaed. They simply don’t have the resources to fight the inevitable retaliation that will ensue, regardless of the new law.”

According to a December 1, 2015 letter from then-FBI Assistant Director Stephen Kelly, less than 2 percent of FBI retaliation claims result in punishment for the retaliators or a remedy for the victims.

“They leave you penniless, unemployed, and unemployable. Those who work those issues in the government who are aware of the score recognize the roadkill they will become if they come forward,” one former Department of Defense official told TheDC.

25. Donna in Oregon says:

Gowdy, here’s your answer….I heard the slap from POTUS twitter account:

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    8h8 hours ago

20,840 replies 10,827 retweets 50,947 likes
    Reply 21K Retweet 11K Like 51K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    8h8 hours ago
    ….chief law enforcement officer, and they told me later, ‘oh by the way I’m not going to be able to participate in the most important case in the office, I would be frustrated too…and that’s how I read that – Senator Sessions, why didn’t you tell me before I picked you…..

7,632 replies 11,728 retweets 47,771 likes
    Reply 7.6K Retweet 12K Like 48K

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    8h8 hours ago

26. Boots says:

Gowdy admits Mueller took over the previous COINTEL operation. But Gowdy *lies* when he implies Rosenstein gave Mueller the authority to continue COINTEL. I always *hated* that effing weasel Gowdy. Reminds me of the goody two shoes in school who always ratted everybody out and then smirked from behind the teacher.

Maybe someone will Seth Rich him. Would be doing the Republic a tremendous favor.

27. George says:

How can the President survive this many traitors? How can our country survive? Pray for him and us.