President Trump Welcomes President Mirziyoyev of the Republic of Uzbekistan…

Earlier today President Trump welcomed President Mirziyoyev of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the White House for a diplomatic meeting. Among the issues discussed were regional security issues important to Uzbekistan, and engagement in economic partnerships with U.S. companies to enhance a growing trade relationship:

Recap video below:

This entry was posted in Economy, energy, European Union, media bias, President Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to President Trump Welcomes President Mirziyoyev of the Republic of Uzbekistan…

1. trialbytruth says:

Console phone.on the floor?

2. John Bates says:

“engagement in economic partnerships with U.S. companies to enhance a growing trade relationship..” is a very polite, diplomatic way of saying that “We need to borrow some money.” That’s the reason many smaller countries come here to visit us. Flowery words made simple …

3. Uncle Max says:

I appreciate the apparent rapport between them. Bridges build. Admiration. PDJT has done this over and over again. Maybe I’m wearing rose-colored glasses, but it feels like Reagan-times again and even better really, just because of what our country has been through the last 35 years.

• ok4ayl says:

Patriotism of ones country does that…..:)

• JC says:

Yes, Uncle Max. Our President is gracious to all. Right thing to do, builds bridges in a volatile world, and never know when an alliance with even a small country will make a critical difference. Global real estate and personal relationship can present strategic advantages when least expected.

4. bosscook says:

I love how our President just keeps on building alliances and good will while his maniac detractors just keep on spinning in the mud. I also love that the media, the Obama sycophants, and other assorted swampy saps keep on self-identifying as anti-American Socialists…makes it easier for people who are watching and learning. The more they spin their hate, the more attention they get from previously uninterested voters.

5. fleporeblog says:

I thoroughly enjoyed the comments from the President of Uzbekistan towards our President. That was RESPECT! Our President even secured $5 Billion worth of sales for American Corporations.

As for the garbage with North Korea, I ABSOLUTELY love it because the plan is being executed. I firmly stand on the fact that the deal has been 100% finalized. The only thing holding it up is our President meeting with Kim Jong-un for signatures.

I described a few days ago that our President always held Vince McMahon (Husband of Linda McMahon/Small Business Administration) in high regards in terms of how he runs the WWE (before it was the WWF). He loves the ups and downs, the plot changes etc.

6. ok4ayl says:

Hardest working POTUS in decades, 21/7 365…….I will give the POTUS 3 hours a day to recharge his battery!….:)

7. Zippy says:

Why doesn’t President Trump ever wear a wedding ring? I just noticed it in the still image from the video, looked it up, and others have asked the same question as well as asked the White House, receiving no answer.

• permiejack says:

Why is that important to you? I no longer wear my ring either because it was uncomfortable as my knuckles and fingers swelled as I got older.

• Wink says:

Yep, permiejack, me too. Summer months are the worst when my fingers really swell up! Winter is the only time I can comfortably wear mine. Been married for 39 years! Can’t figure out why Zippy is sooo concerned! What next? “Why does the President tie his shoes that way? Why does he comb his hair that way?”

• eagledriver50 says:

Maybe Zippy might want to wonder how PDJT ties his shoelaces…Left->Right, Right->Left, One Right-One Left or One Left-One Right? Hmmm…what say you???

• Mark McQueen says:

I haven’t worn mine for years. It will be 43 in Nov. I outgrew my 1st. Wore through the band of the 2nd, had it repaired and broke it again. Haven’t worn one since.

• Mark McQueen says:

43 rd Anniv. I probably haven’t worn a ring in 30. I don’t wear any jewelry…not even a watch since I retired and don’t need to know what time it is. 😀

8. Deplorable_Infidel says:

“What you are seeing here is Kim playing his role to a tee. Our President had that smile that said “Enjoy the Entertainment”.”

In the end, once again, the “fake news” MSM will be made to look like the fools that they are.

9. 335blues says:

Thank you to the people of Uzbekistan for recognizing that the free countries and free people
    of the world must stand together to preserve, and grow freedom throughout the world.
    Communist and islamofascist countries in the world are on the march. They have utterly destroyed the once great country of Venezuela, are trying to buy their way into Malaysia where they will repeat Venezuela’s fate, and are trying to reshape the middle east into a caliphate, just to name a few
    examples.
    I sincerely hope the friendship between Americans and Uzbeks flourishes.
    I also hope other freedom loving countries will reach out to America and President Trump.
    NOW is the time!

10. Uzbekistan is a Muslim country and our president building alliances. By the way President Mirziyoyev was using Russian language! For those who don’t know this country used to be part of USSR and during the WWII lots of people were evacuated there. Uzbek were very hospitable to lots of refugees from Russia.

11. tonyE says:

What’s interesting is how all these people arrive at the White House.

No front door with all kinds of flowers, trumpets, flags, children throwing rose petals, red carpet, etc. etc…

No. A nice side door and the POTUS comes out to greet you personally.

It’s business.

However… a Benz limo?

12. JPatrick says:

Actually the phone is automatically connected to who ever the threat is to give them one last chance to change their mind before Mad Dog Mattis is set loose on them!

Let see who blinks first!
    Oorah
    Semper Fidelis/Semper Vigilis

13. ilovevictoriasbows says:

96.3% Muslim. 54% of Muslims are non-denominational Muslims. What the hell is a non-denominational muslim? 👍or👎 I guess it’s rather ecumenical.👍