Earlier today President Trump announced via Twitter the date and location for the upcoming denuclearization talks between the U.S. and North Korea.

As announced, the summit between President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong-un will take place in Singapore on June 12th, 2018.

In the days leading up to the Singapore summit, there is a G7 meeting in Quebec, Canada, on June 8th and 9th.  The timing affords France, Germany, Italy, Britain, Japan and Canada an opportunity to share their perspectives, and simultaneously provides an opportunity for President Trump to solidify international support in advance of the summit.  Importantly the G7 allows time with Shinzo Abe of Japan.

South Korean Prime Minister Moon Jae-in is scheduled to visit the White House May 22nd, to brief President Trump on his prior meeting with Chairman Kim and discuss regional strategy and key issues for the Korean peninsula.

This entry was posted in ASEAN, Canada, China, G7, Japan, N Korea, President Trump, Secretary Pompeo. Bookmark the permalink.

211 Responses to President Trump Announces Date and Location For Summit With Chairman Kim Jong-un – Singapore, June 12th…

1. Lemmy says:

The spelling of the previous president’s surname is officially changed to 0bama. (look close)

2. Our beloved President has proven that he is unstoppable and will let nothing get in his way when it comes to protecting the interests of the American people. I don’t think there has ever been a President in our history who has overcome so many seemingly insurmountable obstacles on a daily basis, thrown at him by some of the most powerful people in the world.

Not only does he win every battle- he looks like he’s having the time of his life! I do believe it was Divine Intervention that sent this man to us.

#MAGA2020 and 4EVER!

• Bob says:

This a good thing….there has been a small rift between and Singapore and the USA for may years, and this will go a long way to strengthening that relationship The present Prime minster was mentioning a few weeks ago that he was disappointed that the summit was not going to be in Singapore. For whatever reason, glad to read that the summit will be held in Singapore.

• WSB says:

I hope they will take over Raffles. My favorite hotel in the world!

• MontanaMel says:

RAFFLES would be nice….in the Library Bar I’d think…neat old place when I was there in 1985/6… But, I’d have to vote for The Goodwin Hotel up near the top end of Orchard. This was taken over by the Japanese before/during WW-II as their headquarters of occupation. Such “touch” would not be lost on little’ Kim….
          I’m thinking that Kim decided the shopping was better there, than on the DMZ (actually only in the 2nd INF PX….). Trump ought to lay the shipping manifest for a full container of assorted “whiskey and wines” on the table as an “incentive” to reach an accord on ending the war (Korean/UN police action) and dumping his other toys…maybe even let him peek at reunification … keys to his own G-650ER … and a Black AMX card… He couldn’t refuse such “a deal” … after PT introduces him to “Bubba” out back with his chair and the whip… the path forward should be clear to him…eh?

• MaineCoon says:

Raffles has my vote too. Stick Kim in the Shangri-La Singapore.

• Maquis says:

Nice.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Well said.

3. CharterOakie says:

Thorough and proper.
    That’s how POTUS 45 rolls.

4. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Sounds good to me.

1Kings 5:12 And the LORD gave Solomon wisdom, as he promised him: and there was peace between Hiram and Solomon; and they two made a league together.

5. carterzest says:

Another Treeper pointed out that June 12 is the Anniversary of Otto Warmbier coming home.
    Coincidence? I think not!

#MAGA

• quintrillion says:

President Trump’s birthday is June 14

• Grandma Covfefe says:

Great Catch, Carter.
      Excellent reminder for President Trump to take to the table that day. I hope Otto’s family will give/loan President Trump Otto’s favorite tie. That’ll make others squirm, should the meaning of the tie “accidentally gets leaked out”.

• WSB says:

So many awful things have happened on June 12th. Looking forward to this year being more hopeful! There are a few of us Geminis who will be looking forward to the success of this summit on this particular day!

6. tunis says:

Sundance,

In your opinion how does the Trump Doctrine play in the Middle East with their millennia old tribal, ethnic and religious conflicts, which we have been sucked into for decades, across many UniParty administrations and Congresses with such massive costs to our nation in blood and treasure? Is there an exit ramp for us?

• rashomon says:

Excellent topic! My colleagues with far more feetsies-on-the-ground experience than I would say that so far The Trump Doctrine has worked better than that lousy Truman Doctrine. 🙂

• vass67 says:

I am a bit skeptical with the ME. I thought and hoped Trump would help Assad more to regain control of his country and bring stability to the area. ISIS still in northern Syria in control of oil fields and it seems US helping them. Then we have Israel attacking and provoking Syria and Iran. Israel is in control of the oil fields in Golan Heights which was illegall taken and occupied by Israel in 67 and not recognized by the UN or any country . Israel is the one that has become the aggressor and will start a huge war that will get us involved to fight Israel’s war for them. I am skeptical of what Trump is doing there. Syria, iran, NK, and Cuba are the only countries left that are not controlled by Rothschild’s World Bank. LIBYA was also not in world Bank and that bis why they had to take Gaddafi down and steal his silver and gold. Israel was founded and funded by Rothschild so why is Trump supporting them. They are part of the world cabal. I feel uneasy about the ME.

7. ruckwarrior says:

I chuckled when people thought this meeting would happen in North Korea…like what are you people smoking?

8. Cheesehead54016 says:

……….are we tired of winning yet?

9. ZurichMike says:

And we still have the IG’s report before then!

10. Perot Conservative says:

USA! USA! MNKOKA!

11. kea says:

One of the Greatest (if not the Greatest) president of our time!!!!!

Also I find it funny/sad/telling when going to any news outlet like yahoo and seeing them talk about anything (HRC, a storm, some wedding) BUT this.

• Lack is not all says:

The media doesnt talk about his accomplishments by I dont know how everybody who counts (votes) , knows about them. I have daily exoeriences that corroborate this. Even people in my family who only work all day , heard about this : Trump’s accomplishment with the hostages. I got congratulatory emails early this morning. I am probably the most rabid Trump supporter they know.

12. Publius2016 says:

A month is an eternity…hope they sign Korean Peace Treaty too!

• Carrie2 says:

Publius2016, and many of us would like to see the 3 Clintons, the Obamas, Soros and family, Kerry, and many others hanged as quickly as possible so the remainder of the so-called deep state is bled dry of these traitors and wake up realizing their chances of ruining our country and our President are ZERO, and that includes the many in the 2 parties in 1 who think they own us and ignore us for big donor dollars. Wake up time via karma on the way.

13. fred5678 says:

3 Americans safely back home, NoKO meet set, and POTUS Tweets that ISIS leaders captured by use of app!!!

ALREADY. TOO. MUCH. WINNING. FOR. ONE. DAY !!

POTUS saves news of today’s Iranian revolution and end of islamic republic for tomorrow ( 🙂 )

• Carrie2 says:

fred5678, the Iranian people are protesting and need help to be free. God help them to obtain their freedom and country back. I am praying for the same thing in Turkey. The muslim cult is a horrible thing and must again be put down like a rabid dog.

• kea says:

• scott467 says:

The escargot, the ostrich and the goblin.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

The snail, the pale, and the fail…

(Long was from the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe)…

(Hmm. The latter could be President Trump, Hill-the-BEAST, and Melania Trump [meaning that in a nice way])…

• scott467 says:

My alternate was the Penguin, Gollum and Burgermeister Meisterburger.

• Maquis says:

I already use Gollum as an occasional alternate to Zero.
                He is his own Precious.

Merkel is a piece of work though. In Bernkastel-Kues in the Eiffel they have an annual pig roast in memory of a fabled sacking of the city due to a guard’s use of a carrot to latch the gate, which a pig promptly ate.

So Imma gonna hafta go wit Frau Schweine.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

(oops, long WAY)

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Seeing the three of those Oxygen thieves makes me want to retch.

They have no children, so they have no qualms about destroying our childrens’ future…
          Just like most of the rest of Europe’s “leaders”…

• kea says:

You know I get the feeling that even if they had children they would be destroying the EU and everything in its path. Look at soros… Western EU is lost that’s for sure.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

True. But maybe he’s somewhat of an exception that proves the rule. He views himself as a savior (anti-Christ, perhaps?), so he’d want progeny to further that “cause”.

My point about the “leaders” is when one has children, the entire world, as well as one’s priorities changes. I know I’d risk my life for my child, and I know of others who have (and read about yet others who lost their lives for their children). But to us, it’s worth it.

To Soros and his ilk; it’s just another transaction…

• kea says:

Oh I know what you mean. And True about Soros (talk about evil!!!)

But even some of us who don’t have children (yet) are eyeing the decisions that they in the EU are making… and just being at a loss for words.

And yet even people living in the EU with kids don’t seem worried (I see/hear this from my family in the EU all the time) it boggles the mind really!!!

Well add to getting away from faith as well and its a bad combination really.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

I live in Germany, and am quite worried about the course of Europe, as is my family here and extended family and friends. There are a LOT more conservatives here than the YSM on both sides of the pond will ever admit…

• kea says:

Cuppa Covfefe I feel for you. I have a lot of family in Germany, Sweden well all over the EU really and when I talk to them on the phone most don’t seem worried at all. And this worries me. They act like all is ok. In fact I mostly have to hear how awful Trump is….

They have never once asked ‘hey could you help us get to the USA’….

Do you have a plan? Or more to the point how do you think this will end for Germany? Stay safe!!!!

• Maquis says:

In my many years in Germany I saw no well-attended, Churches and hardly any worshippers that hadn’t a head of white.

• kea says:

Very true. I have heard from friends that some are being turned into columbariums.

From what I recall there is a church tax in Germany…

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

There are definitely well-attended churches here, including young people. My son goes to a Christian youth group that has over 100 attendees on average.

The church tax is a remnant of times gone by, and applies to members of the Evangelical Church (EKD) and the Catholic Church. Those of the Free Evangelical Chuch (among others) do not have to pay tax. It’s kind of complex.

A big problem here is that the EKD are apostate, and are pretty much useless as a church, so they’re losing members. The Catholic Church here is more conservative, but still leans left. So those of us deplorables tend to the E-Free or other more conservative, independent Churches. Which are growing…

• quintrillion says:

The elites in the EU that do have kids are all Antifa anarchists…They are entitled, rich, brainwashed & angry so they destroy and their parents are socialists so it works for them

• scott467 says:

Katie Hopkins is awesome, every time I’ve seen her reporting or doing interviews (which is not often).

• kea says:

I agree. I worry about her being in the UK. From what I understand seems she left Daily mail and went to the rebel media site. But wow the stories she tells. That is journalism!!!!

• webgirlpdx says:

Doesn’t he also have a rally tonight?.

14. 46443ot says:

I posted this yesterday but imo it goes a long way to explain the extraordinary success President Trump is having in “getting the job done”. He is an extraordinarily accomplished older man who has proved himself capable and competent in the :real world” whereas the overwhelming majority of our so called elected officials have never done anything except get elected!

• Cheesehead54016 says:

……AGREE

• Carrie2 says:

464430t, and rip us off, do not represent us but their own greedy ways and power hungry and need a comeuppance while we are draining their swamp. We must vote our employees in Congress out after 2 terms and remove those lifetime benefit the greedy sods gave themselves and even after ONLY 1 term! The 2 parties in 1 have a high percentage of not wanting Trump to upset their apple cart and make them be honest and doing the job we hired them to do. Pleased that 3 republicans won the other night, but how long before they go rogue as well. Thank God we have Trump and we are the ones awakened to actually taking back our country and those against us, our Constitution, Bill of Rights and Trump are going to have a very rude awakening and most probably in the next world. I have never like killings/murders, but when you have rabid dogs you must kill them and for this purpose we are prepared.

• todayistheday99 says:

Trump would say in his rallies, “we have stupid politicians, or even worse”. I believe it is “even worse” by intentionally screwing over the American citizens to benefit their evil intentions.

15. John Bates says:

The airport will be big enough to handle Air Force One and others … and security will be so tight .. watch out for the Deep State to try to pull something before, during or after the event …

16. scott467 says:

“The timing affords France, Germany, Italy, Britain, Japan and Canada an opportunity to share their perspectives, ”

______________________

That’s like giving time to hear the ‘perspectives’ of John Dillenger, Ma Barker, Lucky Luciano, Bonnie Parker, Odd Job and Tinker Bell.

Truly an multinational globalist crime syndicate.

No doubt, their ‘perspective’ will be invaluable… if you’re doing a documentary on psychopaths and traitors…

• rashomon says:

LOL! You could have included the Clintons on that list instead of Bonnie Parker and Tinker Bell. I always thought Barrie’s Tink to be a rather inventive sprite given her having to put up with the antics of Peter, all those Lost Boys and The Croc.

• scott467 says:

I was mostly trying to think of famous male and female gangsters of the past for each of these criminals, but I had nothing for Shinzo Abe and the Lord of the Dance:

• scott467 says:

It kills me, every time… to think that he actually did that, and it was captured on video…

LOL!

• Marica says:

Scott–Just to crack up in the middle of the day!! And all his stupid costumes! OOOOO Canada–so sorry!

• Jacqueline Taylor Robson says:

• scott467 says:

“Apparently it is ok for progressives to appropriate another’s culture! If your conservative, it’s a rassisss thing to do!”

________________

His intention may have been to appropriate — which is fine, all humans appropriate all kinds of things, unconsciously, all the time, so it’s ridiculous to try to stigmatize cultural appropriation… the only way to avoid cultural appropriation is to live in isolation.

But what Princess Justina did there was so much cultural appropriation as it was cultural butchery.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Who does he think he is? Travolta??? 🙂

• MaineCoon says:

Truly a classic! Can’t stop laughing!

• Carrie2 says:

scott467, but a lot of those open border countries are now thinking about leaving the EU and being a real country again and protecting their citizens and I think Trump has made start seeing the light of what freedom is and closed borders are. One without the other will never have real freedom with open borders, but a lot of crimes, and leeches on their welfare just as are having here.

• TarsTarkas says:

Leave Odd Job and Tinker Bell out of it. Although I understand Odd Job was shocked and Tinker a bit animated about the whole thing . . .

• cocomama says:

June 12, 1987 is date Reagan gave “Tear Down this Wall” speech. Perhaps Europe has some slight memory of this moment. LOL

• donna kovacevic says:

Thank God the G7 will not be in Ontario but in Quebec. Best of luck because the Quebecois don’t like anyone outside of Quebec. Trudope may think so but we are all expecting major riots!!

17. redline says:

Couldn’t very well have it in Malaysia, I guess…

18. tonyE says:

Singapore is a LOT cleaner and nicer. You can drink the water in there.

But, in June, all of those places are hot and humid. HOT and HUMID. Phew!

• Snow White says:

Little rocket man could learn from the Singapore president how to transform a communist 3rd world nation into a first world nation in a few decades. No other leader of any 3rd world country was able to accomplish what he has. His book “From third world to first world-the Singapore story: 1965-2000 by Lee Kuan Yew is awesome.

• cozette says:

I was on reddit the Donald last night and a huuuuge Malaysian Trump supporter said they were dancing in the streets because their Trumpian candidate to lead Malaysia had just triumphed over the party who’d been in control for the last 50 years. We had an awesome conversation. The Malay ped knew all our lingo and inside jokes from the 2 year campaign that culminated in victory on November 8, 2016. Some Trump fans from Indonesia were there too. I was so hoping President Trump would tweet out congrats to his counterpart but choosing to have the historic summit with Kin Jong Un in Singaapore is even better. The Malay pedes are going to go crazy!!!!! They were saying that Trumps miraculous win ignited hope in their hearts that they could do the same thing in their country. And they did. That same spark of hope is now alive in hearts around the world. The #GreatAwakening is real.

• Carrie2 says:

TonyE, I agree but stay out of the “muslim area” because it high in trash, stench and disgusting and I have wondered why has Singapore put up with this considering how clean the island is. Also, its language is English so I don’t know if Kim speaks English or a translator involved. Either way, Kim shapes up or…

19. redline says:

This just in –
    Nobel Committee approves name change – Covfefe Peace Prize

20. fleporeblog says:

All of this is wonderful theater!

The 12th will be the day that they (our President and Kim Jong-un) announce that the meeting produced the following (which was agreed upon since Secretary Pompeo’s visit on Easter Sunday):

* North Korea agrees to the full denuclearization as well as the elimination of all ballistic missiles

* North Korea agrees that a team from the US will be permitted to be in their country to view the entire process take place (it will commence sometime in early July)

* North Korea agrees to allow inspectors into any area of their country to verify they lived up to their part of the agreement

The United States will agree to the following:

* Upon having verifiable proof that North Korea has removed all nuclear and ballistic missiles, sanctions will be immediately lifted

* At which point, North Korea will receive humanitarian aid for their citizens

* The US will begin construction on an Embassy to be located in the Capital of Pyongyang

* The US will work on locating an area where North Korea can have their Embassy in the US

Our troops in South Korea will not be a condition of the agreement. I think over a short period of time, we will pull our troops from South Korea given the fact we have a base with 50K troops in Japan.

21. Tonawanda says:

During the campaign when Trump said he was going to give the “Palestinian”/Israeli conflict a shot, it seemed like reaching too far, even for him.

But now it looks doable because of Trump alone.

22. fred5678 says:

Via Reddit The Donald: Warning — a bad word coming up.

• kea says:

Love it!!! And yes there is much to fix!!!! 🙂

• Sharon says:

This one of those times when that particular bad word is perfect.

• Grandma Covfefe says:

I agree Sharon…I so agree, esp when I don’t cuss. We don’t like to watch shows/movies that cuss.

Reminds me of “Planes, Trains, and Automobiles” at the car rental desk. We were with 2 other married couples, all 6 of us Christians, when we saw the movie in “conservative” Palm Springs. We all were so shocked that we all burst out laughing, of all things. Man, we got dirty and outraged looks pointed at us that we had to get up and leave still trying so hard to stop our giggles spasms-lol. We talked later about why we reacted in laughter instead of outrage. It was appropriately placed because of the frustrations built up and we very well can relate to that.

President Trump has expressed frustrations thru-out his rallies, and we all got drawn to them because they mirrored our frustrations perfectly.

I praise the Lord that President Trump will do the summit Trump-style….Mr. Nice Guy that goes Boom in a good way.

• Sayit2016 says:

Reddit cracks me up !

• MaineCoon says:

POTUS likes a challenge. A day doing nothing woould be his nightmare!

23. Kate says:

46443ot, I agree with you, there is something to be said about older successful business people who are ethical and believe in God and themselves to be great leaders, President Trump is one of these and there is not a politican who can match him. Dear God I thank you for giving America another chance.

24. Goodness, what is this world coming to? He better slow down or he’ll not run in 2020 cuz there’s nothing left to fix!

25. Carl Strange says:

Singapore is a long, long train ride for Lil’ Kim. Wonder who is going to lend him a plane for the round trip.

26. Lucille says:

Making America great again has benefits for the entire world. We would have remained mired in the muck had the “other side” (not mentioning that name anymore, at least until an indictment is reported) won the Electoral College.

Why Trump Is Winning on Foreign Policy
    By Jamie Monckton – May 10, 2018

Make America Great Again. These four words helped Donald Trump crush Crooked Hillary and take him all the way to the White House.

27. Michelle says:

As a mom with kids in school, June 12 is the perfect date…it’s after most of the craziness of the school year (recitals, shows, extracurricular activities) is over, but before the end of school and before people leave for vacation. In other words, I love that I’ll have time to enjoy the day and watch the summit! I’m looking forward to it!

28. Ospreyzone says:

This is absolutely the permanent state’s worst nightmare. An uninvited business man with no political experience is very close to ending a 50-year threat to our country and our allies. A man without as much as a law degree, having held no public office before, is about to succeed where countless presidents have miserably failed. His list of accomplishments in less than 2-years visibly dwarfs those of the last twenty.

Their hate is palpable, but their angst is far worse, exuding from every pore. The survival of the permanent state and their puppeteers hangs precariously in the balance, because if PDJT can do these things, then some other unwelcome pest could quickly follow.

This explains the stonewalling and slow walking of congressional requests. It explains the ridiculous redactions and efforts by DOJ to run out the clock. Most of all, it explains the recent intensification of Mueller’s treachery and his apparent abandonment of all legal principle. The permanent state and their media partners understand full well that if Mueller fails to mortally impugn this president, then the match is over.

29. rashomon says:

Our very wise president has announced his plans to tame the rules regarding the employment of students under 18 in jobs presently consider too dangerous by old standards set by unions looking to retain jobs for older workers at higher wages. Many of the highly dangerous jobs that many of my generation held as teens have now been replaced by robots and sophisticated equipment, so they have significantly reduced risk and better controls.

It’s well worth our efforts to support PDJT and his Congressional team as these teens need to get into the workforce to learn about occupations and professions they might consider worthy of investing their or their parents hard-earned money, not to mention their time. Gender studies leads no where while having a JOBJOB increases self-respect for one’s ability to make a way in life. A teen relative has just completed a two-year program in automotive technology with a job offer in hand. He will go to night school to get another degree in business administration with tuition reimbursement from his employer.

Better to have our teens employed in useful occupations instead of dying on the streets over drug wars or selling themselves for sexual favors.

30. kenji says:

And if little FAT BOY gets out of line … he’ll get CANED !!

31. Sayit2016 says:

If you observe the nutcase wacko liberal reaction to every Trump ( AMERICA) success story, one thing is abundantly clear. There is ample evidence we should never to listen to them again. About anything. I mean seriously people, how many times do they have to be proven WRONG before they are ignored?

We have heard for so long that you can not run a country like a Company ( lie ) and that ONLY “seasoned” politicians had any right to the Oval Office, because they were the “experts” ( lie). Trump will kill the country ( like dead-dead !) because Trump is a loser-idiot-buffoon-retarded-racist-homophobe and a phobe-a-phobe-phobe-a-phobe-phobe-a-phobe. ( lie )

Trump has shown MOST politicians can not get ” chit done”. They can not look at a problem and come up with a common sense solution. It takes them 10 years to even identify the problem. Real world international business experience is a PLUS. Remember the angst about the lack of Trump’s ” Foreign experience” ? ( lie) He is fact is a natural at it.

My Dad always told me ” Leaders talk to leaders whether it be a Country or Business Leaders- they WANT someone they can negotiate with, any deal that you walk away empty handed is a BAD DEAL”.

These people are just mad as wet cats, because Trump has blown up their BS and exposed them to be the ineffective ( again, as Dad would say ” whether on purpose or by error the damage is the same” ) leaders they really are.

Dare I say, President Trump has a certain flair that is just fun to watch.

Best PRESIDENT EVER !

32. When something great happens like last night I know better than to not shut the TV down right after.. You know its going to be such a mega downer from then on out.. ‘

Congress what a sad sack they are.. Fox anchors were all hyped up with this win, The visual was amazing but then they started interviewing the sad sacks one after the other and like the Democrats they were all lock step I mean total mirroring :” Oh yeah bringing the hostages home was good but we have a long long long way to go and we have to stay really suspect because history tells us that they say one thing then do another .. Sooooo you know we just have a long way ” ARGH !

Bite me .. They don’t want North Korea denuked they don’t want peace between the countries, they don’t want NK to thrive and give the people of North Korea a CHANCE A FRIGGIN CHANCE .. THey are the lowest of all mankind …. So upsetting

33. 4harrisonblog says:

Here is what they are writing on the Weekly Standard. Sad bunch of TDS people on that site.
    George Conway on Primarying Trump
    How Conservatives Can Win Back Young Americans..
    Ben Shapiro’s cover story in the magazine is getting all sorts of attention today and you should absolutely, definitely read it. It’s a defining piece about why conservatives are losing young voters and what they need to do to win them back.
    George Conway
    @gtconway3d
    ages 25-34: 57% yes
    ages 35-44: 58% yes
    Weekly Standard: 100% yes “I added this little note”

• Sayit2016 says:

Simple.. give the 18-24 year old 6 more years until their brains are fully formed. Problem solved.

• KBR says:

I never believe ANY statistics from uniparty.
      However, that does not mean we do not need to un-brainwash our young.

• JoD says:

Poll taker…Bill Kristol?

• Trump supporting youth don’t define themselves as Republican or Democrat. This is the big fallacy with the poll. Obvious to anybody that knows any of these you people.

• cozette says:

I just read Benji’s article. My God he’s an insufferable prig. Bill Kristol has found his Mini Me. He reminds me of the smug Scribes and Pharisees that Jesus called sons of Satan. He LOATHED them. I have the same visceral response to smug Shapiro. Spit.

• rvsueandcrew says:

“Among GOP voteres aged 65 and older, 74% say no” (Trump shouldn’t be challenged in 2020)

That statistic clearly illustrates: “with age comes wisdom.”

• cozette says:

That poll must have been done by the same outfit that on election day said Trump had a 1.8% chance of beating Hillary. Benji and his band of Neo Parisees are why people HATE Conservatives and Republicans. What a joyless crew of tssking biddies clutching their pearls over anyone who fails to meet their standards of ideological purity and proper decorum. Shapiro is a pretentious but not too bright persons idea of someone who’s REALLY smart. LOL. The truth is Benjis IQ is at best above average. He’s not bright enough to recognize that Trump is a top tier genius. This is, btw, typical of people in his Q range. They aren’t bright enough to understand genius and ironically believe geniuses are dumber than they are. They have to wait for history to clue them in on what they failed to grasp. Benji represents a younger version of smug and toxic Bill Kristol; the Rights mirror image of smug, snarky Leftist. No wonder he enjoys debating them. Birds of a feather echo chamber together. I pray his deluded fan bois wake up and embrace the joy of MAGA.

34. CNN_sucks says:

Singapore is the best place to meet. They are our allies. Sophisticated and well educated majority.

35. CNN_sucks says:

And their security is tight. Lee Kwan Yew sought the expertise from Israel.

36. MaineCoon says: