James Kallstrom Discusses Investigative Predicate For Ongoing Mueller Probe…

Former FBI Deputy Director James Kallstrom appeared on Tucker Carlson to discuss the context of the ongoing Special Counsel investigation by Robert Mueller and his assigned team of investigators. Within the discussion Mr. Kallstrom provides some historic context for current events.

CTH is going to expand an outline of the Mueller probe origin, and current disposition, utilizing the latest information and contrast against the timeline of Deputy Director Rod Rosenstein. More on that soon.

This entry was posted in Abusive Cops, AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2018, FBI, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, propaganda, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

187 Responses to James Kallstrom Discusses Investigative Predicate For Ongoing Mueller Probe…

1. ezpz2 says:

His pain is palpable. To see how the ‘bureau’ that he so loved and proudly served for so many years – how corrupt it has become seems to weigh heavily on Mr. Kallstrom. I wish him well.

• Sunshine says:

I agree. Gestapo-Mueller.

• The upcoming Time article explains how dire the situation is with the FBI… convictions using FBI investigations are down over 10% in the last few years… I am willing to bet that it continues to fall and FBI agent 302’s are believed less and less… When my 68 year old mother asked me if I thought the FBI let Parkland happen in order to make Trump look bad… I knew the FBI was in MAJOR problems PR wise… as people such as my mother and her friends are typical of juries for flyover country.

• Charlotte says:

FBI = Failed Beyond Imagination

• I heard on FOX last night when Korka was speaking that he stated he is getting many phone calls that the FBI is no longer trusted, that testimony can no longer be used etc, Hannity, of course, pushed back stating that the FBI out on the street are “good” that he trusts them,
        I have to say personally I would not trust them as far as I could throw them. They say that fish rots from what -head down, sorry-it takes a few good men, well where the heck are they, why no one from the FBI speaking out, why no complaints, why no investigation, why no “leaks” about the “bad guys… THAT tells me, they are allowing it, that they are complicit with it, no, sorry, lost fiduciary for sure!

• Guillermo Maguire says:

Or maybe, hopefully, the white hats have a safe back channel to funnel the truth to the white hats. I can speak directly, and I mean directly, to what its like for a white hat in the IC community being threatened with his career when he has a family to provide for.

• Beenthere says:

Good FBI agents are bureaucrats too. They’re in it to try to do good but ultimately it’s about keeping their jobs. I see it in all government employees including the military. As a matter of fact I saw it in the private sector too with one or two exceptions.

• Tegan says:

“Why no one speaks out”…but couldn’t you say the same about many organizations/groups? Think of the abuses in the Catholic Churches for decades, think of the military, think of the medical profession….all these revered groups that are there to protect and serve for the betterment of society…and yet abuses were ongoing (and known) and those around were complicit with it.
          I read just recently that the foster care program is one of the worse situations for sexual abuse and human trafficking in existence. When you think about it, it probably has been and the very thought is sickening.

• Deb says:

People who want to abuse the weak and vulnerable will go to where the weak and vulnerable are and take advantage of the situation. That’s what they do. And it’s why good people need to be vigilant and ready to protect the weak and vulnerable. It’s a never ending job, but we have to do it.

The problem is good people get comfortable, complacent, it’s easier to believe the fantasy that most people are good and we don’t have to worry about evil. Especially if our own lives are going well.

All evil needs to succeed is for good men to do nothing. The founders risked their fortunes, families and their very lives for freedom. That is exactly what the Trump family have done. I’m waiting for more people in DC to stand up and do the same.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“…go to where the weak and vulnerable are and take advantage of the situation.”

I read about this recently and commented somewhere on CTH about 2 weeks ago. There was an organization in Haiti that purported to be of evangelical Christians; however, they were really using it as a front to smuggle children out ASAP.

2Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
              14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
              15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

• Kristin says:

If the FBI would ever want to interview me, I will be speechless.

• ezpz2 says:

Smart, Kristin.👍🏻

• BobInFL says:

My wife and I were watching that segment also and we both agreed that mums the word if we ever had contact with the FIB. We only have to look at the wonderful work the FIB local office did in Miami to see how great those “rank and file” agents handled the Parkland and Pulse shootings/investigations. Both of the perps should have had a 24by7 tail from the moment they hit the radar screen (Marathon bombers too in Boston – and Miami again with 9-11 perps).

The problem seems to be rotting from the top down – it has infected the entire organization and it looks increasingly to us that it is not salvageable. Meuller and Comey play a big role in that. Obama and Bush have responsibility for this rot, as well as a lack of oversight by our elected representatives in congress.

Can’t wait to see all of the court cases that will be challenged/thrown out, I am sure many rightly so, when the feces hits the rotary wind device.

Frankly, it stinks and we do not trust anything that comes out of their mouths any longer. Any time I start hearing about integrity, fidelity, honor and professionalism of the FIB, I want to toss my lunch!

• Kevin George says:

I absolutely agree.

• Cheesehead54016 says:

I agree…. where are the whistleblowers. Taxpaying, Joe Average American citizens needs whistleblowers otherwise shut it dow m, clean the top four entire levels of mgmt out and start clean. We need whistles, indictments and very thorough reporting. Mueller was the last guy that should have been assigned to such an investigation.

• sha44ss says:

Yes..I’m a 65 year old Grandmother and that is exactly what I saw too.it is so blatantly obvious and DIABOLICAL that they would let young children DIE for their cause! Not only to make Trump look bad!! To take away our GUNS!! Make no mistake **HITLARY* is behind this all…I believe she and Bill and the Bushes and the Global CABAL are desperate enough to take us all out if need be to save their skins! Dangerous times!

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“To take away our GUNS!!”

When the LORD allowed his people Israel to be taken into captivity because of their disobedience for not following the Law he gave them (not us Gentiles), the Philistines would not allow them to have blacksmiths, etc. -lest they make themselves weapons to rise up against their captors.

1Samuel 13:19 Now there was no smith found throughout all the land of Israel: for the Philistines said, Lest the Hebrews make them swords or spears:
          20 But all the Israelites went down to the Philistines, to sharpen every man his share, and his coulter, and his axe, and his mattock.
          21 Yet they had a file for the mattocks, and for the coulters, and for the forks, and for the axes, and to sharpen the goads.
          22 So it came to pass in the day of battle, that there was neither sword nor spear found in the hand of any of the people that were with Saul and Jonathan: but with Saul and with Jonathan his son was there found.

• Angry Dumbo says:

“So either these fools are going to COMPLETELY DESTROY the US justice department’s credibility in the eyes of the people who would typically support the US DOJ… or they are just trying to start a civil war… and they know what they are doing,”

Amen, amen, amen. Mr. Groome you speak the truth. The FBI is toast. Can’t say I am going to miss it.

When law enforcement officers let corruption stand, they become as bad as criminals. Good riddance.

MAGA

• GB Bari says:

Yes. That is one of the primary objectives of the Left. It is to create chaos and so much confusion and mistrust of the existing establishment and time-honored system, that the people will become exhausted and willingly choose a totalitarian government that pledges to take control and “protect” everyone.

That will be the end of freedom and democracy as we have known it since the nations founding.

Solution? Push back hard now. Don’t be confused. If your gut tells your they’re lying and defying law, they most likely are. Public pressure, if unified, cannot and won’t be ignored.

• Agree. What I really don’t understand is why AG Sessions is allowing this to happen. He has the authority to do something but he is instead watching Rosenstein and Mueller destroy the DOJ. Yes I know “Stealth Jeff”. But by the time “Stealth Jeff” does something there won’t be anything left to fix. It’s like having the fire dept watch as the fire burns the house completely to the ground prior to pouring an ounce of water on it.

• Steve says:

The only possible explanation in Sessions’ favor is that he knows what is happening behind the scenes with the IG report and has held back as a consequence. We can only wait and see. If the IG report is a damp squib, then all our worst fears will be confirmed. However, my main reason for optimism is DJT. He’s a fighter, an alleycat. There is no way he is going to let this just roll over him. I wonder what he’s got up his sleeve?

• Guillermo Maguire says:

To Sundance et al…. kallstrom is retired, and safe. But, watching him reminded me of my father. He was one of many guys who were career “spooks” at the beginning. As a patriot, what was going on in Vietnam was his waterloo with regards to the swamp. He used to say…Ivy Leaguers will destroy this country… In 1978?, Carter and Turner started RIFfing the old guard. My father fought back, in his own way, and stayed on to reirement. He had a number of kids to feed..and by no means was his situation unique in the DC area. The reason for few white hats in IC, then and now, is simple. They are offered no protection to tell it like it is, and have no defense against the swamp. Its the law of the jungle, and family comes first.
      Give these giuys a safe channel to discuss, or an economic safety net, and the swamp will drain. Anyone who thinks guys like my dad were sellouts…..I understand….its just that you dont.

• I was taught to “Do The Right Thing”, how can you have a conscience when you see innocent lives destroyed so a few cronies can get rich.
        I understand about families and jobs, I have lost a few because of my mouth because I would not stand for “wrongs” even in defense of brothers and sisters and not myself, and yes I have kids.
        Granted Law enforcement is a different animal, but still, can they truly live with themselves to see and say nothing???
        and yes there are different avenues to travel, and should be….
        Meanwhile – guess what, look at all the innocent Police officers killed, because of a few bad men/cops, was that worth, to keep your job? Seriously?
        Is it worth to lose a nation, just to keep your job? The why did they take a government job? Sorry, but not doing the right thing, is not right at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Betty says:

“Is it worth to lose a nation, just to keep your job?” They will also toss America away just to be included in the cocktail circuit.

Your father is old school I understand that but today’s bureaucrats are like parasites having a feeding frenzy on a weakened and dying host. All they think is “I gotta get in there and get mine”, if they happen to see someone out of the corner of their eye getting more they just intensify their own effort. What will it take to get them to look up and see what they are doing – who knows.

There is some one in Congress who introduced a bill demanding that Mueller offer evidence or disband with in a certain amount of time – HOW CAN WE SUPPORT THIS EFFORT?

• Steve says:

This is how the Roman Empire and every other empire/great nation passed into decline. After the first wave of virility, the bureaucrats worm their way in and the masses become lazy and spoilt. Let’s hope America bounced back. There are many, many of us in Europe who look to you for hope.

• Well, that’s how I feel. I have refused jobs that would have violated my moral beliefs, I have leaked a few things, too…nothing major like this stuff, but it was embarrassing to the government entity. I don’t understand how these weak employees can live with themselves. Your kids and wives would have a lot more respect for you if you stood up for the country. I don’t see any white hats in the FBI…only retired ones who have nothing to lose. Sad state of affairs for our once great country founded my GIANTS in all areas.

• LEET says:

Guillermo maguire: Those that are evil would just find a way to pervert the whistleblower protection provision. Case in point, the corruption of SecureDrop.

• Amy Musick says:

We need to be the kind of people that THESE people would be willing to risk their career/lives/family for.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Give these giuys a safe channel to discuss, or an economic safety net, and the swamp will drain. ”

CIA whistle blower Kevin Shipp said that the main problem is the NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) that hundreds of thousands of military and non-military personnel have to sign as a condition of their employment. Or face 20 years in prison for violating it.

The Shadow Government is a system that manipulates Washington, DC behind the scenes, that operates beyond the control of Congress, that even dictates the actions of the president and affects the daily lives of every American. It is real and has been growing in complexity for over sixty years. While the American people work long hours just to survive and make ends meet, the Shadow Government spends billions of dollars on secret operations, overthrowing governments and engages in covert wars that kill thousands – all without any vote or say by the American people; the people that pay the taxes the Shadow Government uses to fund these operations.

• Guillermo Maguire says:

EXACTLY. I have read the above posts about doing the right thing, etc. Good luck with that. Non disclosure agreements cause a tremendous moral conflict for guys in this business. What was clear in WW2 and Korea, became very unclear in Vietnam. But, hey, some of you feel free to throw mud at these guys. They only spent most of their lives operating overseas, and never seeing their families. And make no mistake, they were, in fact, dying for their country. You just never hear about it. Am I suggesting my dad was not compromised morally by what he saw and did, of course not. But whether you agree or not, that’s the reality. White hat type guys get no quarter in DC, and the black hats are all in to destroy as necessary.
          Todays IC agents…I have no idea what goes on.

• k4jjj says:

The problem is Ivy League college graduates have been actively recruited into FBI and other alphabet agencies. These young people are Social Justice Warriors who believe the government is supposed to right all the perceived wrongs of the “old school,” regardless of the law.

This crop of government employees don’t see “black hats” on themselves. They don’t consider themselves a threat to the Republic. They see the USA as having been historically oppressive and discriminatory.

This was the mindset following the Russian Revolution that prompted the murder of the Tsar and his family. It also continued for decades as the communist purists and hardliners kept dragging out the “less pure” to be shot as traitors.

The FBI does not recruit local and state law enforcement officers and hire those conservative patriots. They troll Leftist universities for their SJW’s.

The FBI is a thoroughly corrupt agency whose conduct demands they must be disarmed and the bureau dismantled.

• Guillermo Maguire says:

Exactamundo again. It the unholy triangle….Ivy League, New York City, Washing DC. Silicon valley just dance on the fringe IMHO.

• cjzak says:

Practically everyone who is following this story knows that what Mr. Kallstrom is saying is true and feel the same way. He validates the facts with his past experience, that this is way off base, an unprecedented use of power, and probably illegal. Here’s the $64,000 dollar question. Who the heck is going to stop this????

• fred5678 says:

Mueller (and a few Boston SA) has been corrupt since Whitey Bulger days, right???

• ezpz2 says:

Yup. And who can forget the botched anthrax investigation?

Herr Mueller has no qualms about ruining people’s lives. In fact, his track record would suggest that he rather enjoys it.

• DD More says:

Fred – And he pushed the FIB into something New, but not Improved. From 2013

But there is another view of Mueller’s legacy. The shift to an intelligence agency was dramatic and disheartening to those who had joined the bureau, to investigate gangs, organized crime, and international cartels — and actually put people in jail. It was now clear to them that being part of an intelligence agency was not the same as being a member of the world’s premier law enforcement agency.

In a nutshell, here’s what a lot of current agents think: The focus on intelligence for intelligence’s sake has been detrimental to the FBI, particularly within the criminal program. You can gather all the intelligence you want and “know your domain,” but if you don’t have the agents to act on the intelligence, or don’t want to act on criminal intelligence, it’s useless. Many outside the FBI do not understand that, unlike within the national security and intelligence communities, there is no system to easily disseminate criminal intelligence to other law enforcement agencies. So criminal evidence is often collected, reported, analyzed, and then filed away.
        Currently, the FBI’s top investigative priorities, in order, are:

Protect the United States from terrorist attacks;
        Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage;
        Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes;
        Combat public corruption at all levels;
        Protect civil rights;
        Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises;
        Combat major white-collar crime;
        Combat significant violent crime.

As you can see from this list, combating major white-collar and significant violent crime is now the FBI’s lowest investigative priority.

2. Jim Hodgen says:

I am still curious about the weaknesses of the SC case because it was based on a counter intelligence investigation instead of a criminal investigation. Was the criminal side tacked on afterwards or does that leave the SC and staff free to add scope based on crimes they claim to uncover during the investigation… much like I am told the Title 1 FISA warrant allows the expansive inclusion of contacts of contacts to be monitored electronically?

• tunis says:

Yes. Rosenstein’s brief to Mueller is investigate anything and evrything about Trump and everyone close to him.

• Julia Adams says:

I am sorry, but what you’ve described are police state tactics and are entirely illegal in the USA. The very idea of overthrowing a US President is treasonous. There is definitely something wicked going on here.

• Keebler ac says:

You make a good point – the Fisa warrants, spying on Trump and the Mueller investigation is treason. High crimes and malfeasance against a duly elected president by the people and no crime ever being established by him except for those in high political circles who conspired to frame him with a conjured crime. I would put Stormy Clifford and her PR lawyer in there too.

• Critical Mass says:

Well said. Plus the fact that the justification for obtaining a FISA warrant is now known to be based on the bogus dossier. Surely this invalidates the whole investigation? Lie upon lie upon lie upon lie. The constant leaks are also more than sufficient reason to invalidate this sham.

• bookman says:

The President has the power to stop this farce and tell the nation the true facts. He hasn’t done so because he doesn’t perceive that he is in danger from the plotters. If it gets to that point, he will address the nation and let the people decide.

• bgaumer says:

I’m waiting for the whole bunch to get indicted on RICO charges. The 7th floor, Special Prosecutor, and Justice and other Obama holdovers are a criminal enterprise.

• I would like to know what is in those thousands of so-called “sealed indictments, there are thousands of them, what are they, who is writing them, who is being charged…In the beginning, when we first heard about them we thought it might be Mueller, then we thought that it might be sessions, that He (Sessions, might be a white hat) now we do not trust Sessions again (too much allowed to continue for way too long).
            Anybody have any answers about those mysteries “sealed indictments”???

• Jeff P. says:

As much as I hate to say this, Sometimes you have to let a crime Play Out to find the guilty party. It is my Firm Belief that PDJT has enough “white hats” personally and carefully placed to make HIS case AGAINST them ALL and completely overhaul American Justice in one Fell swoop.
              Probably a Pipe Dream, but do you blame me for wanting to Believe there is SOME good left in the USA?

• Sunshine says:

Nonetheless, it’s true. Gestapo-Mueller is legal because of Rosenstein.

• It is legal because No one fights against it, no senator, no congressman, no judge, this coup has been allowed to carry on, we know it is illegal, we now there-there,
            we know there are plenty that ARE guilty running around free-no further investigation-where people can complain that THEY suffered a witch Hunt (i.e. Hillary et.al) and acting all vindicative (people state see many hours investigation-interrogation but no charge, i.e. Emails & Benghazi).
            Yes, this illegal act has been allowed to stand because there is so much more than just the “deep state” that has allowed this travesty-giving legality too it, our very own voted in “representatives of the People”

• Jeff P. says:

It is NOT Legal. It IS allowed, BY Rosenstein. Please go see the other story about the FBI Investigation.

• davidb says:

Its Allowed by Sessions….All this $hit is made possible by the AG doing nothing. Wray’s name never seems to surface here too…Its HIS FBI, isn’t he accountable? Its Sessions DOJ, even recused, he is accountable. As soon as the few good ones in CONgress has enough of their crap, Trump will get the green light on confirmation votes and fire all three of them.

• nobodysfool says:

We are all sorry, Julia.

Knowledge has always been power, but as much as we know and as much as we seek to know more, there apparently isn’t anything we can do about any of it. We are powerless because our DOJ refuses to empower our voices and support our right to equal justice under the law. We can vote in ‘strong conservative voices’ in November, but look where Jim Jordan, Ron DeSantis and others are getting? Nowhere, because law and order are stymied at the DOJ.

Rod Rosenstein continues to obstruct and redact and when Congress has had enough and announces no recourse but to draft an article of impeachment against him, he responds not with humble compliance but arrogant defiance. Now he claims he won’t be ‘extorted’.

What about us, Rod? When does this stop being about you and start being about following the law? When do the American people stop being held hostage by lawlessness?

Mueller reportedly has asked for a stack of blank indictments. Who’s he coming for next? Commenters here? People with Trump bumper stickers and people that fly American flags on their porches? Grandmothers that bake Russian Tea Cakes?

The American people are sick and tired of lies, CYA, regurgitation and redundancy of information that never goes anywhere. Nothing will happen unless and until our Department of Justice decides to return our country to the rule of law. We can verbally indict, present evidence, connect dots, expose, prosecute, try, convict and sentence all we want but nothing moves the needle except the Department of Justice, led by the Attorney General.

• MightyConservative says:

“What about us, Rod? When does this stop being about you and start being about following the law?”

It has never, ever been about following the law. It has only ever been about overthrowing a duly-elected President. Congressional members are stone silent because they agree with all that is transpiring. Were this to have happened to Obamalamadingdong, the outcry would have been so deafening, we wouldn’t have been able to hear ourselves thinking.

• nobodysfool says:

You are absolutely correct, mightyconservative. My question was rhetorical.

If all this sedition and treason were directed at Obama, we’d be living now under Marshall law. If the fed’s even suspected we held any guilt, we’d be jailed just like the guy that made the goofy video Benghazi was blamed on. In fact, we know how Coney would have treated us if this was raining down on The Chosen One, Obama. Comey went after dinesh D’Souza with a hatred and purposeful vengeance. D’Souza’s FBI file says he was being indicted for disagreeing with Obama. Dinesh broke campaign donation law but his punishment for that crime was unprecedented and Comey made a point of noting what his real crime was–he authored the book, “Obama’s America” and then made it into a movie. The Swamp was not about to let it stand without finding a process crime and carrying out punishment to the hilt.

• cjzak says:

You are correct. It’s been a concerted effort since PT declared his candidacy to force him out. We the People elected him and the pstb are more determined than ever to force him out. They are firing everything they can through the complicit media and manufacturing new things everyday to launch at PT and continuing the effort of trying to remove our duly elected President. That means they are not worried about those of us who elected him or anyone else either. We the People are just flotsam on this sea of corruption to them.

• Steve says:

Most sentient beings who aren’t whelks know that. But who is going to do something about it? We are sleepwalking into disaster and no-one outside of Trump’s very inner circle cares. Let’s hope it’s a case of darkest before dawn.

• boot says:

The main jurisdiction for the SC is to investigate the Russian Government’s efforts to influence the presidential election. In that connection there were two alleged criminal acts to investigate i.e. hacking the DNC servers and Podesta’s email account. Mueller will be derelict in his duties as the Special Counsel if he does not fully and comprehensively investigate and report upon these two alleged criminal acts and take action to indict those responsible.

Therefore I suggest that there was a background of alleged criminal acts at the time of Mueller’s appointment. Alleged collusion/coordination was not the only issue.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

“Collusion,” even if it occurred, is not a criminal act. The original SC charge had nothing to do with criminal acts; it was essentially an intelligence investigation. The “criminal” part was tacked on as an afterthought later in the form of a secret memo, when the defect became public knowledge (mostly thanks to Andrew McCarthy). And how scary is that? Apparently a Special Counsel’s charge can be added to and amended as needed as the investigation goes along, and no one needs to be told. Don’t we all just love due process?

• IT’s all based upon multiple felonies and conspiracies to deny constitutional protections under the color of law.

3. Harry Lime says:

Other than about a dozen or so people in the public eye where on God’s good earth are the decent patriotic Americans in positions of power or influence to speak out against these criminal atrocities? Has the world gone mad? If the OIG report doesn’t bring this madness to a crashing halt then it will be left up to ordinary Americans to march on the DC swamp and drain it ourselves.

• mdaush says:

Harry, you couldn’t be more correct….A world gone mad.
      But while we suffer these fools in Washington, a hero of days gone by is on his death bed.
      My Uncle who is 92 is close to going to his reward, a Navy veteran who volunteered to serve in WWII at the age of 15. Gone for five years and came back a man. Loyal husband, Father to three beautiful girls. A man who would always share a joke, a beer and who cared for everyone.
      When we celebrate his life in a short time, I will put aside these dangerous but childish games of the elite and know that real men who care and love and protect still live and die for this country.
      And for those vile vermin in the political, banking and media world…..nothing but contempt

• josco scott says:

Did he have words about current goings on?

I expect my dad would–he was in an LCT on D-Day…was a journalism professor who eventually went GOP because Dems went way too far…and now? He’d have oplnions

• mdaush says:

He didn’t take politicians very seriously. He knew they were kabuki and were not to be believed. His time was spent at work, with his cherished wife, family and friends and his Faith in God
          A simple man who lived a simple, long life…he knew what was important and spent his time on those who were most important in life. A lesson learned while thousands of miles away on a Navy ship during a another time when the world had gone mad.

• w5ovf says:

Just the Alice in wonderland Mad Hatter! You must be mad, else you would not be here!

• w5ovf says:

“My Uncle who is 92 is close to going to his reward,”
        His reward is his effort and children, Snoozing forever is second best!

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

God bless and keep your uncle, now and for eternity.

• disgustedwithjulison says:

You really want to get something done? Begin organizing a TWO million person march on Washington DC to end political corruption. Have those two million spend an extra couple of days around the capital meeting with their congress critters. This is what will change things and create urgency. People in the beltway will realize the gig is up.

• olderwiser21 says:

Disgusted – I will go! Such a great idea!!! Besides, I want an excuse to stay at Trump International in D.C……

• I went with the Bikers to DC to protest against the “Million Muslim March” during Obama’s reign, There were like 3.8 million bikes there, did YOU hear about it, I doubt it, unless you were there. There was a news blackout, they only showed the Muslims near the Washington monument, which was only about 50 of them, I remember stopping for lunch off of the bike and people were coming out of their offices asking “what is going on, we hear a lot of bikes, so the persons in DC did not even know what was going on, and if you looked at the traffic cams, it showed NO ONE in the streets, and snow on the ground (the day was over 90 degrees). News seriously controlled that day.
        Did you know that Mad Dog had a protest on the green where he was hoping for about 5 million or more persons, he camped out for I think it was about 2 weeks to a month, I forget how long, about 500 showed up.
        The problem with those protests was that the government learned between the two, that they could control public perception, that conservatives, outraged persons would NOT be seen nor heard, only the left and the anti-gunners, the woman’s heinous vulgar march.
        Power was taken from the people during the Tea Party, thank you so much McConnell.
        Did you know there was also a protest of over a million conservative truckers (again during 0bama’s reign) they literally shut down D.C. they blocked entrances and exits around D.C. All protesting against 0bama and his edicts, again the only way you knew about that was if you were with them, again a news blackout, even tho there were millions of pictures taken, millions of hours of video, and have you seen that????
        It is why the people are so angry, our voice has been stolen long ago, the only thing that will work is when we go to the capitol building with Pitchforks,and tar, and feathers!

• Deb says:

Many hear known about those protests. Thanks to the internet, the media can’t block it all out. Same with the March for Life, it gets 500,000 marchers every single year, and barely gets mentioned. All hose teenagers at the March, they notice the way it’s covered. It wakes them up. My sons go every year with a group of high schoolers, and the media double standards are glaringly obvious to them. They come home and tell their friends about it.

Those protests do inspire the activists like the ones who helped get PDJT elected. That’s why the media doesn’t cover them, to prevent more people from being inspired. But that backfires when people like us share pictures online, tell our stories to real people, explain to others what’s really going on. The Tea Party wasn’t shut down, it simply changed tactics. And now we have President Trump.

The people still have the power, we just have to use it. We landed a mighty hammer blow in November 2016. We need to keep calm through this storm and deliver another blow in November 2018.

• MTeresa says:

Honest journalism from MSM is dead in this country. Stick a fork in it.
          Thank God for the internet.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Did you know there was also a protest of over a million conservative truckers (again during 0bama’s reign) ”

I heard a LITTLE about the truckers on MSM. I might have heard even less than the bikers.

Now if there would have been any “incidents” that could be blamed on those groups – well than all of us here know what would have happened.

• svenwg says:

All armed with AR15s so as to frighten the life out of the swamp critters as well as other misallanious(sp) POS.

• davidb says:

It had better be a 2nd amendment march too. Nobody should become cannon fodder. LE would enjoy beating on marchers, but they have respect for someone who can beat back…..Like Bundy ranch in Nevada. If it wasn’t for the armed citizens, Bundy would most likely be shot dead.

• Steve says:

63 million voted for Trump and many more people have come round to him since. 2m is not enough. It needs to be 5m+ and create such monumental fear and awe in DC that these creatures will never ever try the same thing again.

• They know that people get ruined, jailed or suicided so they are sitting tight until the outcome of this contest becomes apparent. Fear is among the greatest of controls, and the deep state is all about ruling by fear, starting with those in gov’t service.

4. tunis says:

Kallstrom is spot on. What is the predicate? What is the probable cause to kick in doors at gunpoint on Michael Cohen & Paul Manafort? What is the probable cause to wiretap Caputo?

It seems that the Mueller/Rosenstein are mafia bosses by their behavior and actions. As Caputo said yesterday they are insuring that no one works for any candidate that is not approved by the UniParty Deep State. We are now way down the rabbit hole and no longer a constitutional republic.

President Trump needs to fight back to reclaim his presidency from these thugs. The only way it seems is to declassify everything. Let the American people see what is the evidence that backs these investigations. Let the American people see all their communications as they have done to everyone on the Trump campaign. Tweets are not gonna stop these thugs.

• Alison says:

I agree; the message to those who oppose the Uniparty is ominous. Declassification might be the weapon if the IG report & indictments don’t come soon.

• Charlotte says:

Is Hope Hicks’s Net Worth Enough to Cover Her Legal Fees?

• Esperanza says:

If I were one of these people I would not use a lawyer. F@@@k that. Send me to prison. Show the world who you really are.

• GB Bari says:

Bigger question – what the heck hourly rates are these people being charged by lawyers? I might be naive, but when Caputo told Tucker that each appearance before Muellers team cost him $25,000 I was shaking my head in disbelief. So a three hour (that’s the number he mentioned ) interrogation costs him $25,000? Lawyer charging him over $8,000 per hour? Something is seriously out of whack.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“hourly rates”… “seriously out of whack”

Last month I was quoted $1400 to do an administrative appeal by an attorney that charges $230 per hour here in WNY.

I don’t know, but many District of Corruption attorneys charge $1000 and hour or more. great attorneys are going to do extensive research, witness preparation, etc. So how many hours is that? Perhaps you could call Mr. Dennis Vacco’s office and then play with your calculator.
            How about the attorney’s traveling and lodging expenses to Washington, (District of Corruption), in case you have an attorney nearby your place of residence?

Instead of finding things to nitpick about, please pay more attention reading. Then you would know that President Trump’s lawyers have already said they would have to take about a week or two of his time to prepare him for 2 hours of “testimony” under oath.

• GB Bari says:

I seriously doubt Caputo would agree with anyone’s snide brushoff of a concern for him being charged excessive legal fees as “nitpicking”.

IMO grossly exorbitant legal fees in DC (and NYC) are part of the problem and goes directly to why the Weissman-Mueller bullying method is being used and why the unfortunate man is being financially harmed.

• DanO64 says:

Prep time, phone calls, tinkle breaks, they charge for every second.

5. Julia Adams says:

• SkyPhoenix says:

Good quote for what we’ve seen in the last 24 hours, Julia. It does seem that we have reached some sort of inflection point. Americans are not going to be able to peacefully tolerate much more without something being done about it.

• scott467 says:

““Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.” Sir Winston Churchill, November 1942”

____________________

“Git ‘er done!” — Larry the Cable Guy, July, 2003.

6. Former lurker says:

Now the real choosing of sides begins. Imagine what happens to Mr. Kallstrom if the deep state skulkers win. What he’s doing takes guts. God bless him.

7. WSB says:

I am reposting my questions from the Listen Up thread, since SD mentioned timelines…

May 4, 2018 at 1:30 am
    “I have a couple of questions sbout timeline.

Mueller starts on May 17, 2017

Horowitz presents the Page/Strzok texts to Mueller in July 2017.

During those three months, did Mueller know about Horowitz, and possibly Admiral Rogers’ coordinarion?

Was Horowitz able to delve onto Mueller’s activities prior to confronting Mueller in July?”

Has Mueller already been caught?

• tampa2 says:

Interesting point, WSB. Is there an internal conflict? Is Horowitz still pissed at Sally Yates? I believe so. Does he recognize Mueller’s investigation is specious? Unfounded? Maybe even nasty to the core? I hope the OIG report is an unmitigated bombshell. Maybe SD is right.. Can’t release it all at once. Too much criminality, sedition, and treason for the public to consume in one giant tsunami. God help us all.

• mj_inOC says:

He will. His Word is Truth.

• But please, let there be enough exposed criminality so that it unites us as one people. If things are as bad as is being intimated, then it will unite the country against the traitors. I have liberal relatives. They are upstanding people who unfortunately are indoctrinated. But I know they would not approve of what has happened…if they knew the scope of it. This slow walking of info is tiresome to all but the most dedicated political watchers and allows the narrative to continue to be obscured by the Fake Media.

• WSB says:

Horowitz had three months to receive raw intelligence that NSA my have picked up on Mueller and his team.

I wonder if the text messages were a shock to Mueller that Horowitz had them, or that Horowitz was investigating the FBI?

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Horowitz starts his investigation one week before the Inauguration, January 2017. The Obama Administration did nothing in those last days to squash it. Sally Yates was stiil at her desk.”

If I recall correctly, Mr. Horowitz started his investigation at the Democrat’s request during BHO’s regime before the election and was blocked by looking into NSD by Sally Yates.

Which means that the results of his investigation should go to AG Sessions -NOT DAG Rod Rosenstein (IMO)

• WSB says:

Interesting thought.

Horowitz DID start his investigation on January 12, 2017; however, Sesssions vowed to recuse himself of any campaign issues during his confirmation hearings.

How does FBI illegalities have any bearing on campaign issues? Their acts would be illegal no matter what?

8. 21leelee says:

Would it help to make a petition to stop Mueller and end government thuggishness? The IRS was thuggish in its mission against patriots, remember, and the IRS would have got away with it but for public demands to see their paperwork showing intention to destroy innocent people financially. The Mueller witch hunt is also destroying people financially while trampling everyone’s civil liberties with their thuggish handling of people. It has to stop.

9. theresanne says:

It is very troubling to hear. I believe people want to do something effective to put a stop to this Witch Hunt, but what can we do? We pray, we write, we tweet, we vote, we give a few dollars to a GoFundMe page of one of Mueller’s victims…but give us something concrete to do. Please!

• josco scott says:

• svenwg says:

Get all your friends to attend the Republican Party local branch, overwhelm them with MAGA candidates by taking over the selection panels. Stop the splitting of the vote in primaries by GOPe paid Manchurian candidates.

In other words start local and work your way through the hierarchy of the State GOPe infrastructure so that only candidates who are completely on The Trump Train ever get to run in an election so that not only the GOPe are eliminated, but the entire Demoncrap Party as a whole!

That should keep you and your friends and their friends busy for awhile doing something concrete to save your country.

10. KingArthur says:

So, Sundance, if this whole investigation is tainted from one end to the other then what do Mueller et al expect to be the endgame?? They’re not stupid, corrupt, yes….I don’t see how this ends well in the court of public opinion or in the Supreme Court if subpoenaed. This alll just seems like political posturing for fake news talking points and utterly damaging Trump’s associates and family. Sessions is a special kind of traitor but I’ll keep him out of this particular line of thought.

11. Pete says:

Mr. Kallstrom, you are a good, decent , honorable man. Thank you for speaking out and to the injustices foisted upon President Trump. Maybe somebody out there will help to do the right thing. President Trump as you noted is an amazing individual, and I believe you’re correct in your assessment , Trump in 18 months has accomplished more than the last 3 Presidents. Thank you for your service.

12. mariner says:

I don’t have anything good to say about James Kallstrom.

I remember how he elbowed aside the NTSB and announced that he and the FBI would be in charge of the TWA 800 investigation.

Then he announced there was definitely no terrorism (his excuse for big-footing the NTSB), but that an electrical fault in a fuel tank caused the airplane to explode.

If that were true the NTSB would have discovered it without FBI interference.

• JoAnn Leichliter says:

I remember thst investigation very well. It was a mess from beginning yo end. Kallstrom seemed conflicted at the time, and I suspect it was a cover-up of a blunder by the U.S. Navy. That said, I think his indignation is genuine. You cannot undo the past, but you can affect the present and future…

13. Uncle Max says:

How can any of us, EVER vote in Democrats for anything OR feel safe if and when they get elected again? Seriously. With what we know now… the illegalities… the corruption… the immunity from the rule of law and the absolute unbridled use of the media and the Federal Government to affect their desires… by hook or by crook…. and they clearly… BY THEIR DEEDS, no longer care to govern equally for Americans… they only want power and their agenda and there is no stoop too low for them to go to.

Who now trusts the FBI? DOJ? Federal judges? The FISA court? CIA? NSA? The media and Congress were already at low trust levels, but this is different. If the FBI is corrupted… what about the SEC? What about the FED? VA? Homeland? TSA? IRS! There has been no one held to account. One side wants it all and doesn’t really care if they tear the country apart to get their power. The other side pretends their opponents really just say nasty things, but don’t really want to tear the country apart. Interesting times… clarity is nice.

• MS Idaho says:

Reading your post, Uncle Max, I was struck by a thought: If the goal of the left is the complete destruction of the US of A, you have just given a description of a goal achieved. So, we now NO LONGER TRUST the law enforcement and integrity of our agencies. My brain cannot articulate my fear. I do not doubt that we have been on this path for a very long time. RReagan made a big dent, but then the left took up the reins again. We ‘deplorables’ have known there was/is a BIG problem(s) – but could only ‘feel’ it with no way to explain or describe our fear. Many of us have identified a piece here & there. Being able to evaluate the big picture is overwhelming.
      One can only hope that identifying the enemy will make it possible to win the war. My husband & I are ‘senior citizens’, trying to keep our heads above water. Praying HARD. I so hope Dem voters and never-Trumpers do wake up & get on the Trump train. Can we re-create our Great Nation? I hope so. We have been Trumpers since I first heard he was considering a run. I am a recent convert to the Treehouse. A Twig. Like many of you, I find the reading of sundance & your contributions addicting. Have a Blessed Day

• Orygun says:

Welcome! I remember listening to my Dad and his brothers talking about the liberties the government was taking away. It has always been my thought that they take away liberties every generation until you have nothing left. Each new generation can’t miss the freedoms they never had.

We are getting close to the end and this is what prompted President Trump to make a stand for all of us.
        President Reagan tried to do the right thing but he had HW in the background working against him at every turn. President Trump has the knowledge of where the evil lies.

We need to stay in this world long enough to make sure our vote is counted and this evil is removed.

• Steve says:

Be of good cheer, friends. The Left always succeeds until it doesn’t. Their ideology is based on fantasy and Reality always wins.

• Max Tadpol says:

Excellent point. The PEOPLE have to be fed up enough to want significant Justice and change to occur. This may be the 4D chess move and why it is all taking so long.

(Max Tadpol replying to Max, no irony here)

14. Keebler ac says:

On the topic of Cohen payment revealed by Rudy

Conclusion – Don’t be ridiculous! Stormy Clifford’s lawyer is a media gadabout.

15. Ari says:

The American people and Trump voters don’t deserve this B.S.
    Trump, either take action or get out. It’s on you to stop the trolls.

16. Keebler ac says:

• cdquarles says:

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least that this hasn’t been going on, quietly, for months. Brer Rabbit: “Don’t throw me in that there briar patch”, if I am remembering correctly.

17. In listening to that something struck me.

Cohen is the presidents lawyer or was, now the raided his office and seized everything at gun point.
    In want looks like an attempt to get at the President. And Manafort has his home raided in the early morning hours with his wife and kids there.
    But what exactly are these crimes they have committed? What called for that type of force?

But in this country we have gang members that are not raided. Gangs like organized crime, MS-13. But there lawyers aren’t raided. They are not subject to this type of action.

We have drug dealers that aren’t. And there attorney’s that would never have their records seized like that.
    Were these cases of National Security? Can’t be because arrests weren’t made.
    So if I have this right, an association to Trump is a no holds barred raid. But known criminal activity by gangs and drug dealers, earns you a pass from the FBI.

And one more point. NBC, with 2 high ranking officials corroborating a story? That in less than 5 hours needed to be walked back and changed.
    When is it that we will start to understand that these leaks and the people that are doing the leaking are and have been from day one, the problem?

How is it possible that people leaking classified information on a daily basis cannot be found, detected, or caught?
    That is just insanity. Leakers and unmaking of people seems to also get a pass.

• Esperanza says:

Been saying this for it feels like years. We are wiretapped, I probably have a dossier because I support T. Yet for terrorists no, we can do nothing, they have human rights. Why do I have no human rights? Soon, they are passing a “euthanasia” law, I won’t even have the right to life. In Britain they have already lost that because of single payer.

• Chillin says:

In a similar way American citizens are subjected to personal privacy invasions if they want to get on an airplane or cross a border, but “refugees” get no such inspections.
        I remember a quote that said you will know who rules you by finding out who you can’t criticize.
        We need to remind the deep state that our government relies on the consent of the governed.

• Esperanza says:

So true, use cheap tickets with my name (and age!) on on the train. I have to prove my identity if I’m asked. Many times migrants force their way on the train and pay nothing and can be asked nothing.

• warhorse says:

I’m reminded of the Wisconsin “john doe” warrant raids. they do full SWAT-type raids to intimidate and make the target look guilty. to the rube-on-the-street, they wouldn’t have used those tactics if the guy wasn’t guilty of something, right?

• But between both Manafort and Cohen, guilty of what?

Like the opposing candidate paying an former foreign agent from England who in turn paid foreign agents from Russian for political information about the candidate they were running against for President?
        AND using Campaign Money since it came from the DNC and Obama and her own Campaign as well.

Or maybe using agents from a foreign Government to spy on and wiretap a Candidate for President in an American election?
        Or having information come from an Australian to the British and then back to the American IC about an alleged conversation between two intoxicated people at a bar.

How about FBI/DOJ people including the former Acting Director conspiring to alter an election and then conspiring to over throw a duly elected President?
        For this like the rest, we have documented proof that they conspired to remove a sitting President with treasonous acts.
        None of this rose to the level of early morning raids or raids of any attorney offices.

• MTeresa says:

An acquaintance of mine, when talking politics which we vehemently disagree, says that the Feds are trying to get at a huge money laundering scheme. He said, that then candidate Trump (who wasn’t doing it himself) infected himself when he brought into his campaign people like his son-in-law and Paul Manafort who had some sketchy financial deals with the Russians.
          I kid you not.

• Deb says:

Guilt by association has always been a no no in America. The left use it to bring people down when they have nothing else. We need to get back to our traditional values of law and order, before it’s too late.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“the Feds are trying to get at a huge money laundering scheme.”

That is correct – it is called the Clinton foundation. When i was a campaign volunteer, no one (that i know of) did a background check on me. I did not have to sign anything declaring that I was not a mole, plant, or subversive trying to infiltrate the campaign.

“brought into his campaign people like his son-in-law and Paul Manafort”

In the frenzied heat and rush of a fast moving campaign, since when does our “Intelligence Agencies” provide background checks on prospective campaign workers? They take weeks or months to complete in “normal” circumstances for employment in the White House, etc.

• MTeresa says:

I agree. It’s hard to believe what a steady diet of the “selective” news that the MSM feeds the masses and the trash that one becomes willing to consume. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but that mind control (MK) stuff starts to sound not so far fetched.

• And What exactly is the Clinton Foundation used for again?

In all fairness, then shouldn’t the Podesta Brothers be going through the same thing that Manafort is? Manafort used then for his contacts and influence to the SoS.

It’s as if the world can see and the SC only has tunnel vision to anything Trump.
            How wasn’t the Podestas involved if they were during the same time frame involved with Manafort?

18. emet says:

Tho whole thing reminds me of the “Writs of Assistance” case and the “general warrants” that allowed officials to search for undutied goods in homes, shops, etc, based upon the whim of officials. This unfortunate situation was rectified by our 4th Amendment. Which is currently being trampled into the earth

19. dayallaxeded says:

this guy and I have the following attributes in common :
    1. Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

3. I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy.

4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.

5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him ‘Why do you carry a .45?’ The Ranger responded, ‘Because they don’t make a .46.’

6. An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

20. Gov Jay says:

President Trump was right… once again… when he said that this was disgraceful…

21. Keebler ac says:

Kallstrom mentions these raids such as those on Mueller conducted on Manafort and Cohen have never been done before and only justified if for national security. Jesse Watters makes a good point here about Mueller being the real national security issue trying to get inside the
    President’s thinking.

• Keebler ac says:

• Deb says:

The 4th ammendment has been totally side stepped for years under the guise of “national security.” The only people that are ever taken out by the surveillance state are their political opponents. The FBI and other agencies stand by and watch while terrorists murder Americans or attempt to. Sometimes they are literally present and watching, like the FBI agent embedded with the terrorist who tried to kill Pam Geller. The security guard had to stop that murderer, while the FBI agent tried to cover his tracks.

22. KingArthur says:

Dear President Trump,
    1. Fire Mueller, shitstorm will blow over. Majority is on your side.
    2. Fire Sessions, Rosenstein and rest of Mueller team down line until you get a rule of law interim AG. Shitstorm will blow over. Majority is on your side.
    3. Rebuild DOJ and FBI. Vast majority is on your side.

• w5ovf says:

“You have no other real choice as Mueller is destroying your allies. Attack like a lion!”
      Not at all, Mueller in a executive “Arm lock”, he squeals on deep state, else painful broken bones. Gen Mattis has it correct! ‘be polite, be professional, have a plan to kill everybody you meet. 🙂

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Attack like a lion!”

I suspect that PDT wants to wrap up that Korean issue first, before detonating a MOAB in the swamp.

23. Piggy says:

The FBI is a political organization. Local cops handle real investigations in the real world. All FBI leadership and any of their staff should be fired including in the field offices. The rest of the FBI should be reevaluated for duty elsewhere or relieved.

This stuff just isn’t in DC it’s all over the country. They have other names for “police” like this…

Turn over all investigations to local PD’s, DEA, etc…and shutter FBI.

24. distracted2 says:

Mr. Kallstrom is an honorable man but I’m afraid that he is an outlier. What has become frighteningly apparent during the past 24 hours is that the DOJ, the FBI, CIA and every other intelligence agency owned by the DOJ, is not – and likely never has been. Even a cursory look through history shows us what we have been blind to for decades, even though there have been patriots through the years who have tried to warn us. We were too comfortable to pay attention.

Steve Hilton made a very astute observation this week. Hilton said, “This Mueller thing – it’s not a legal case anymore. It’s a political counter-revolution. The establishment is saying to the people, ‘You made a mistake in 2016 when you voted for an outsider. We’re going to get rid of the outsider.”

Hilton also stated that the establishment is sending a very loud message to any other “outsider” who might consider a run for the presidency.

This constitutional crisis we find ourselves in has never been about Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama, Republicans or Democrats. It’s not even about Donald Trump. It is a result of the deep state bureaucracy that will do anything and everything possible to regain control.

Every president in my lifetime, with the exception perhaps of Ronald Reagan, has been under the control of the deep state. If not controlled, submissive to the deep state.

And then Donald Trump stepped on to an escalator and set the world on fire.

25. Kim says:

God Bless You Sundance….
    Started my research with you.
    You presented it in such a srep by step
    Logical way that was eazy to understand.
    Learned about Q from this site and the information I found was life scattering.
    At my lowest point I looked inside and found Love, Compassion and Forgiveness in Jesus Christ our Lord. He saved me from myself.
    Some people think The Great Awakening is just about the corruption & justice to follow.
    The real Great Awakening is about GODS Justice. We are at a time in history when people need to make a choice. Good or Evil.
    Its simply that simple. The Rapture is coming.
    All the signs are playing out right before our eyes. This is his grace period for everyone to choose after the corruption is exposed.
    I surly would NOT want to be Left Behind.
    Your choice.
    Much Love Sundance for you played a critical roll in my Life. See you up there……….

• Deb says:

The Rapture is not biblical.

No one can know the day or the hour of Christ’s return. Many thought the horrors of the Black Plague signaled the end was nigh. Many thought the corruption of the Church right before the Reformation was a sign of the end. Instead the corruption was dealt with. We never can know, so always be ready. Fight evil wherever you find it.

I am glad you have found comfort in the Lord. God bless you and yours.

26. Pointman says:

Some thoughts on the Mueller “investigation” and Trump’s handling of it.

Pointman

27. Kim says:

Sundance, Please do a “Comey”
    ( Action vrs Reaction ) post.
    I think you will find it quite interesting.
    God Bless..

28. DanO64 says:

Wow, RR must be the last line of defense against the Deep State. I don’t buy it. It isn’t what it seems.

29. Deplorable_Infidel says:

Former FBI Deputy Director James Kallstrom’s closing remarks to Mr. Carlson would be excellent material for the production of a commercial to be played for the benefit of the sheeple that have been deceived by the “fake news” MSM dung. The context of the first two verses cited refers to salvation, but is also appropriate to “the children of disobedience” that are deceived and blinded by Satan’s lie program.

2Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

30. Pyrthroes says:

Left unsaid here is the paradoxical fact that, in their ultra-partisan drive to reverse Election 2016 in favor of a criminally corrupt Deep State cabal, Mueller, Rosenstein, and their Brennan-Clapper-Comey axis are actually rendering the Executive Branch, in person of the U.S. President, immune to scrutiny forever more.

Over eighteen months from October ’16, 63 million American voters have watched appalled, enraged, as Rat poseurs employ seditious libel, subversive innuendo past belief, in ill will, bad faith, under false pretenses to undermine the fundamental bases of a healthy polity. Of course, their crypto-fascist plan will fail; but in so doing, through no fault of his own, Trump and all subsequent Presiding Officers will emerge as laws unto themselves. After this, every substantively dissenting voice on matters of Constitutional import becomes de facto heir to Wild Willy, MzBill, Chuck-a-Biddy Schumer and Pelosi; above all, to their faceless, faithless careerist dregs ensconced throughout DC’s metastasizing pay-to-play venues.

Regardless of intent, this sub rosa default to despotism effectively ends the American Experiment. From Greco-Roman times, as the Founders knew, historical dynamics are wholly unforgiving: Prevention is the only cure. Having failed to prevent, nevermind punish, manifestly treasonous Executive behavior over a full generation –the Arkansas Traveler, Benedict Barack Gangrenous, the impossibly unfit MzBill– this sadsack Generation Wuss born c. 1993 – 2015 will now lie back to let the collectivist/Statist tide wash all away.

Not to be unduly pessimistic, but if demography is destiny, this ethically, morally, spiritually bereft cohort and its truly deplorable enablers are beyond reprieve.

• Deb says:

My children are the next generation.

I watched my parents generation allow politicians to openly destroy the US Constitution. All becuase they were on the “right team,” depending on which party they belonged too. Bush, Clinton, Bush again, then Obama. The Uniparty, and no one stopped them.

My generation is too small to stop them. Not enough votes. Our parents were told there were too many people in the world, and so we were aborted at record rates. Many of us who did survive this prenatal Holocaust (one that is still ongoing) faced indoctrination in the same public and private schools our parents were supposed to be monitoring. But our parents always loved to listen to the experts, and the experts of their generation knew exactly how we should “reform” education. You see, when the elites start telling people not to have children, the people who aren’t easily controlled don’t listen. So the elites must control the children of the dissenters through education.

Thank God I had excellent history teachers in high school and college. I was able to learn US History and civics from an unbiased viewpoint. And that is why I was able to recognize the evils of communism, and fight against it when both parties decided certain banks were “too big to fail.” That was the beginning of my awakening.

I see clearly what kind of situation we are in. Many my age and my children’s age do as well. But most people are sheep, and both parties have led the sheep towards statism.

Who allowed it? The largest generation in the history of the country, that’s who. The ones who were supposed to safeguard their inheritance and pass it on to their children. Instead they dismantled that inheritance and led their children to the slaughter, and the survivors are left to pick up the pieces.

I’m not saying this to blame one generation over another. I’m saying it because I don’t want to hear anyone putting the blame on the younger generation. They are dealing with massive indoctrination and a totally dysfunctional society, and trying to make sense of it all. And all because the majority of the Baby Boomers didn’t want to admit that any of it was a problem, let alone fix it. If you want to start pointing out the splinter in the eye of the younger generation, start by removing the plank from your own.

31. Mike diamond says:

President Trump is for the USA!!!! The deep state is really deep in darkness! Pray daily and Pray often!

32. jeans2nd says:

DD Kallstrom came wearing his true colors tonight in this Tucker clip and an earlier segment on Lou Dobbs.
    That is DD Kallstrom’s Gold Eagle Globe and Anchor on his lapel. That means something, to those that know. It never leaves you.
    ‘rah, DD Kallstrom.
    DD Kallstrom is a civilian now. Mueller may be in for a battle Mueller cannot win. Leaking lies against the bold outspokenTruth? lol

33. SW Richmond says:

“We don’t operate like that in the United States”

Which planet are you living on, sir? Vicki Weaver is unavailable for comment.

34. mariner says:

I don’t believe for a second the Cohen raid had anything to do with Russian collusion or about Stormy Daniels.

Another possibility is that Cohen possessed some information regarding ISIS, the Clinton Foundation and Swiss bank accounts:

35. jstanley01 says:

Red Wave coming.

36. The Boss says:

Kallstrom outlines a Very Big Ugly of sorts. The failure of the complicit MSM to report Kallstrom’s or similar view points will not stop all Americans from learning the scope and breadth of the deceptions used to harm our country. That learning experience is being teed up, and eventually it will unite us like nothing before. That I can tell you.

37. Pyrran says:

The libs are doing what they always do. When they are caught at something, they double down. That is what this raid on Cohen is all about. They’re drowning and wildly clutching at anything that will keep them from going under. I will tell you this. I for one am sick and tired of being treated like a 2nd class citizen in my own country and I am not alone.

38. Zippy says:

Legal precedent is OVERWHELMINGLY on Trump’s side:

• Ah, precedent schmecedent. This is EXTRAORDINARY. We need to just make it up on the fly, like Rod Rosenstein and Bob Mueller. Getting rid of Trump is paramount, so what if it’s necessary to shred the Constitution, 229 years of case law, and longstanding policy?

Laws are for little people. /sarc

39. The FBI will need a thorough house cleaning. A breakup is probably in order, split off intelligence gathering from law enforcement.

Probably need to fire or demote a number of people who came up in the Obama years; they’re hopelessly corrupted by the toxic environment of those years.

Return to recruiting FBI agents from among the best police officers serving in city and state police agencies and bureaus of investigation. Need to rebuild the law enforcement agency.

40. jmclever says:

It would be beyond deliciously ironic if the Civil Rights division of the DOJ prosecuted the people at the FB I who have violated Cohen’s 4th amendment rights to illegal search and seizure.

41. I don’t think I have so anticipated anything in my life as much as the IG report. How ever it comes out, it is absolutely intriguing. I can’t wait to see the movie.

42. Watcher says:

Clintons, the Clinton Foundation, and the FBI’s Clinton email investigation.
    James Kallstrom (Credit: Fox News)
    October 2016
    Former Assistant FBI Director James Kallstrom says in an interview, “The Clintons, that’s a crime family, basically. It’s like organized crime. I mean, the Clinton Foundation is a cesspool.”

He also criticizes the FBI’s Clinton email investigation. “The problem here is this investigation was never a real investigation. That’s the problem. They never had a grand jury empaneled, and the reason they never had a grand jury empaneled, I’m sure, is [Attorney General] Loretta Lynch would not go along with that. … The agents are furious with what’s going on, I know that for a fact.”

He also says that he is supporting Republican nominee Donald Trump for president, and calls Clinton a “pathological liar.”

43. Lucille says:

May 4, 2018
    Terms of Entrapment: Trump Should Demand Hillary’s Deal
    By Daniel John Sobieski

Again, what’s the crime? Collusion is not a crime, and the only proven collusion is among the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and a British spy working with Russian sources.

• TwoLaine says:

No. President TRUMP should refuse to have anything further to do with any of this nonsense. The party is over. No more docs. No more witnesses. No more $$. Make them show their cards and let’s go to court if they have ANYTHING!!! Giddy-up!