You can call it a soft-coup, or you can call it politicization of the DOJ and FBI, but the end result is the same – the intentional effort to manipulate, influence, and ultimately subvert an election for the presidency of the United States.  ~SD

During a Friday night segment of Sean Hannity former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova and former federal defense lawyer Alan Dershowitz debate whether the actions taken by:

….President Obama, Hillary Clinton, the DNC, Crowdstrike, Fusion-GPS, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, John Brennan, James Clapper, Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, John P Carlin, Mary McCord, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, James Baker, Michael Kortan, David Laufman, Bruce Ohr, Nellie Ohr, Samantha Power, Lisa Monaco, Denis McDonough, Jim Rybicki, Glenn Simpson and Christopher Steele…

…in 2016, were all just accidentally working in exactly the same direction; on exactly the same processes and political approaches with intelligence use by government institutions; in accidental alignment,… or, perhaps, it was all coordinated.

diGenova says ‘coordinated’. Dershowitz says ‘accidental’.

While we wait for the underlying IG evidence release, you decide:

This entry was posted in AG Jeff Sessions, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Election 2016, FBI, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Spying, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

424 Responses to Conspiracy or No Conspiracy, That is the Question Debated by diGenova and Dershowitz….

1. conservalicious says:

Did you hear Dershowitz quickly slip in that there was abuse on both sides? What abuse is the Trump team guilty of? He just can’t admit that his party is corrupt to the core and refuses to see that the Clintons are at the center of it all. Liberals rarely change their spots.

• litlbit2 says:

Some do not realize their scam is up! For Deryhowitz, drag it in old man.

• The Boss says:

I took it to mean there was abuse by the Uniparty establishment – on both sides. He may be stuck in a paradigm, or he may be helping out without appearing to be doing so. His point about “when they came for me…” in the context of weaponizing the government made me think he might just be cleverly helping.

• The Boss says:

I may as well post here what I wanted to post below:

I see value in having Dershowitz speak his mind. He was, until his stint on Fox and his book Trumped Up, an iconic figure to the left. I think he’s been written off by the hard left – the Tom Perez types – and in purgatory with many of the rest. He’s getting heat like never before.

Now I may be reading too much into what is motivating him, but he’s recently laid out potential defenses the ‘conspirators’ might raise. Tonight, he introduced the defense that all actions were done ‘accidentally’ (singularly and not part of a conspiracy). That is good information, regardless of the merits of the defense. I’ll bet Rudy was taking notes.

So, let him talk. And help.

• Phil Bacon says:

Too many players, deliberate entanglements, agreed upon objectives and mutually desired outcomes to be accidental. Lets call it “actions of comfortable agreement”.

• noswamp says:

I learn stuff from Dersh did not know stuff about his past but he is one of the sharpest legal minds on TV. And diGenova says exactly what 99 percent of us think.
            It was a conspiracy IMO. No way was this the product of just a rogue official. Dozens of people were involved at a bare minimum. That is a conspiracy by definition.

• WSB says:

Dersh is an ideologue.

• scott467 says:

That’s by far the nicest thing I could think to say of him.

Why doesn’t anybody ask that slimeball Leftist what he was doing on Jeffrey Eptstein’s Lolita Express to Pedo-Island?

• WSB says:

You bet. Since Alan has been on his ‘sin is just politics’ tour, I am astonished at just how slimy he has become…but I guess I shouldn’t be.

LOL.

• gda says:

I believe I saw a screen shot (here?) where he took a return flight, not to the island, but from NJ to somewhere. So I think the pedophile thing may, as they say, be “scurrilous”.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

It may be real, or he could have been there “coincidentally” (there for other reasons, or in passing, though I could hardly think he was “in passing” if there were “services” available, i.e. he was on Epstein’s plane), it could be a malicious rumor by the Klintoons,
              any of which the Klintoons could hold over his head like the little Devil one sees in cartoons (or the real Devil one doesn’t EVER want to see).

Or it could be just fake news spread by an ever-more malevolent yellow press.
              In any case, I think the pizzagate thing IS real, and will have GLOBAL repercussions, which is why folks are being VERY careful, and other folks have already been killed…

May GOD shine a light on it, and cleanse ALL of it.

It’s about time the pizza hits the fan, no matter if it takes down almost all of the world’s governments.Matthew 18:1-7 says:

18:1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
              2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
              3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
              4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
              5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
              6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
              7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

• Tegan says:

Gda….that may be correct about a “different destination ” but if so why isn’t he out there clearing the record? If it was my professional reputation on the line, i’d Bring the false accusation up as often as possible.

• josco scott says:

He’s talked about that. Honestly, I don’t believe he’s guilty. Nor was Trump, or a bunch of actresses who have gone.

Not sure about Hillary but SHE KNOWS. Not sure what her sexual perversions might be for sure but she is not ignorant of what happens there.

But it seems clear that there’s normal events on that island, and there’s the other stuff.

• Gary Ingle says:

The only thing I can think of is GOPe and Democrats. Two peas in a pod! Yeah both sides are guilty as charged but Dershowitz is full of Schitt!

• flame says:

Is Dershowitz Protecting Clinton?

• Phil aka Felipe says:

POTUS Trump, did hear what Prof. Dershowitz just said?

“So, I’m not going to buy into your conspiracy theory…”.

He’s there only to muddy the water and throw up smokescreens to make his friends, the treasonous conspirators, look harmless; they simply were clumsy and made mistakes in judgment.

Alan D. is a snake; always has been, always will be.

Remember Al Wilson’s words, “You knew I was a snake before you took me in”!!

• noswamp says:

AKA FELIPE,
          I stand corrected. After watching Still, I now realize that Dersh is in the tank for HIllary and while what he says sounds good, if you listen carefully yourealize that he is throwing the underlings under the bus, but not the Clintons. When they eventually get to the Clintons, his arguments will become self serving and everything he says will be false or double speak. For now, he is the SNAKE in the poem.

• noswamp says:

Another snake is Romney.

• gda says:

Dersh is there to protect Hillary. Bottom line, he’s smart enough to see where this is going, so he steps in to protect his gal. All else is subordinate to that.

Consider the narrative he’s constructing.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Could be why President Trump listens to him, but doesn’t hire him. Dersh is an idealogue with an occasional good idea/info that is not suspect due to his viewpoint and/or allegiances.

“There’s a pony in there somewhere”….

• Phil aka Felipe says:

POTUS Trump, did hear what Prof. Dershowitz just said?

“So, I’m not going to buy into your conspiracy theory…”.

Alan D. is a snake; always has been, always will be.

Remember Al Wilson’s words, “You knew I was a snake before you took me in”!!

• glissmeister says:

“So, I’m not going to buy into your conspiracy theory…”.

“There was no intent to leak the emails” Version 2.0.

• glissmeister says:

Both involve highly expert professionals who had a clear duty to otherwise than what they did; who participated collectively to kill the presidency of a political adversary they did not like but had a sworn duty to serve and protect.

They took the money. They willfully and knowingly misused their power and professional authority entrusted to them.

Guantanamo awaits them.

• coltlending says:

No Alan both sides don’t do it.

Never before has the GOP party or approximation thereof gone to the extents essentially the Obama Administration, the Obama DOJ, FBI & CIA has gone to execute the coup that has becoming increasingly evident by facts.

The closest thing to it would be what some suspect was Johnson’s, the Texas COC mafia of the day, the Inustrial Military Complex, and the CIA’s Assasination of JFK.

That would be another Democrat thing Alan.

Give us some proper examples where I’m wrong Alan.

• svenwg says:

In my humble opinion there are many GOPe’s involved in this seditious scheme to bring down President Trump’s Administration. So in a very twisted way he is correct when he says that there was involvement from both sides.

• josco scott says:

It appears as though GOPe/NeverTrumps dabble a bit but the entire Democrat party dive in and do the dirty work.

I consider McCain a Democrat btw.
            Not too many others are involved in the really criminal stuff –that I know of.

• rayvandune says:

When in the hell are people going to figure out that we need the moral clarity of being able to say that these people did something terrible, without softening it with academic platitudes? Dershowitz needs to stand up and call a spade a spade! He is not in the faculty lounge, he is speaking to the American people, and he must speak plainly!

• poodle12 says:

Sure did. It leapt out at me as a harbinger of excuses to come.

• poodle12 says:

However, I must add that Dershowitz is a patriot, a lover of the Constitution and this country. There were Survivors in his family, as there are in mine, and my grandparents were murdered in Treblinka. The rule of law matters. I really suffered seeing the direction the country was taking under Barack Hussein Obama.

• Dershowitz is NO patriot.

He had me fooled for awhile but for him to espouse this malarkey is not patriotic. It’s giving cover to those that tried to depose a sitting president.

He says he loves the Constitution but why give comfort and aid to those that would destroy it?

A few weeks ago I thought he had an epiphany and saw what the Democrat party had turned into but he’s right back to being a typical liberal and making excuses for his liberal buddies.

• coltlending says:

I don’t know how you can listen to Dershowitz’s words and say he’s a patriot.

My sincere condolences to you and Mr. Dershowitz for your loss of your family members during the Holocaust.

I get the sense Mr. Dershowitz get’s a lot of sympathy for that Alan’s in some cases that may be well deserved.

But, here Mr. Dershowitz is talking jibberish when he says this is some thing short of an attempted coup.

To say it’s a series of unrelated accidental coincidences?

That’s what Hitler would have said about the murder of the millions he was a party to murdering.

Hitler comparisons are often used too much l, But I honestly think I have t gone too far making one here as I have.

What they have done to our Democratic Constitutional Republic is serious.

They must be held accountable.

• Angela Hale says:

Wasn’t McCain and another #NeverTrumper involved in the Fusion GPS dossier? That would be “both sides”.

• rayvandune says:

McCain is not on MY side! He is on the other side along with every Goddam Democrat who has voted straight party line to make this go away, which is every Goddam one of them! Get my drift?

• Grassleygirl/Breitbartista says:

The Dersh is going to get it served cold.
      I too caught that”corruption on both sides”….Time for this old fart to go to the “Villages”.
      This and the veiled threat to Sean about not sharing a relationship(BS)with Cohen;
      with the public.
      He didn’t need to for crying out loud, it was all over MSLSD and crapnewsnetwork all day.
      Dersh is an old washed up progressive hack. And I don’t give a hoot about Ivy league Marxist law degrees. Quit giving him airtime…please.

• bellesouth says:

He’s realized his butt is on the line now. Welcome aboard Alan!

• Pied Piper says:

Dershowitz is throwing out bait to get on TV in my opinion. Never ever trust a democrat/liberal. He may be planning a book and is laying the groundwork by acting like he’s a player. By doing SOME criticizing of Dims, he can get some Pubs to talk to him and lay some traps for them.

Do not trust Dershowitz, or however you spell his name.

• Phillie_fan62 says:

That is the old liberal talking point when they have nothing to add. “both” sides do this, or they’re “both” guilty of this. NO they’re not! It’s the one and only side that are traitors and conspirators. The democrats! And the Rinos! The Rinos for being mum and letting this go on this far. With a few exceptions on our side. Just imagine how far along we’d be if the party would support Trump and defend him!

2. Ivehadit says:

Imho, AD has always been using one of the dems favorite meme builders for guilt obstruction: “Both sides do it.” Nobody’s guilty or accountable because everyone does it. He has always said this throughout his discussions that I have seen.

• sandab00 says:

It’s becoming clear his role was to worm his way in, saying the things we would want him to, Trump is a victim, etc. until the moment is right and he wil be the first one, on FoxNews of all places, who kicks off the great “Trump is going after his political enemies” screech.

• poodle12 says:

With all due respect, Sand, I hope we can avoid getting carried away with our justified anger. Sundance is a wonderful model of restrained reasoning whom we can try to emulate. Right is on our side, though I admit to feeling enraged too.

• Derrufo Konepke says:

wait and see how your rage feels as you try to control it if none of the democrat elites and the obama govt officials never go to jail for oh so many crimes…remember where that former gov blagoveich…(sp?) is sitting…he has a family who wants him home…he has been in jail over 6 yrs or more i think….his wife was allowed to appear on the tucker carlson show, which shows how classy a guy tucker C really is….so lets hope you and many others…( me too) can control ourselves and our anger the longer we watch this little drama unfold…in wash dc….if you and others want an idea how bad things are…the show homeland is used to brainwash the silent hidden army of commies and illegals etc who are just waiting for the orders to attack the townd and cities of this nation…the so called female president of the show was supposed to be a glory job adoring hillary after she won…they had to alter the scripts when trump won…the show casts the woman prez in all kind of bad ways…tsk tsk…and oh yes for one and all…hollywood is supposed to be regulated just like the USA congress is supposed to pass laws to prevent voter fraud, and stopping one time wonder magic presidents from ignoring our laws and our sovereign borders…so much for any laws being set up and enforced properly but trump govt are enforcing laws….thank god…he will need an army to make the problems obama and insane liberals created go away. The one army the USA has is to fight threats from overseas….So Trump will need to make the border patrol a larger internal national security force….make ICE stronger and larger etc to stop the disaster Obama govt created…Remember no one is stopping the illegal actions of the democrat party controlled states in our nation…they are controlling their elections and winning due to all the illegals voting…we have little time left to stop this insanity…sorry for the rant…its not directed at any one commenter.

• sandab00 says:

I hear you, but forgive me if I’m a bit skeptical of a died in the wool leftist all of a sudden coming over to our side…either way time will tell.

3. Sharon says:

It sounds like Dersh had a number of heavy-duty-quotes that he was needing to get in – whenever there was a way to make one of them fit.

4. Scott Brooks says:

What’s with Dershowitz chewing up time in this spot to talk at length about the neo-nazi case and the FBI agents assigned to protect him? I fell asleep there for a couple of minutes while Dersh rambled on, off topic at hand, which is the current investigation into the silent coup. I think it’s pretty obvious that he does that and quotes great men of history like Thomas More, in order to telegraph that he is a very smart man and a very grateful man and a very reasonable man. Then, when he comes up with his opinion that there’s nothing to see here, no conspiracy, some might be inclined to allow he might be right. He’s not right. He’s a shifty lawyer. Of course it’s a conspiracy, as DiGenava clearly laid out.

• MaineCoon says:

I wondered the same thing. Why did Hannity allow Dersh to ramble on about the FIB agent protecting him story. It Seemed off topic. I even noticed Sean didn’t immediately respond with any comment when Dersh finally ended the meaningless story. Even Sean seemed stumped by it as he’s never at a loss for words. Then he inserted the coincidental storyline. Dersh semed off last night. Something bumped him off the mark compared to how he’s been presenting in other interviews lately.

• trialbytruth says:

The criminal referrals make it real now. Dersh is preparing the defense that it wasn’t a conspiracy.It is a desperate attempt to just drop a couple dice out of the Yahtzee cup, but it is not going to work. they are all going to roll and come up jail cells.

• LCSmom says:

The deep state crew probably has blackmail material on him also.

• sandab00 says:

and Dersh, like others, is playing his part in the conspiracy.

5. Margaret Berger says:

I am going to say it again…..Epstein. Dershowitz went to the island. Want did he do there, bird watch?

• Rhoda R says:

He didn’t go to the island – the destination code was Montreal. Origin code was Boston.

• MaineCoon says:

Someone posted a flight log book page. Reddit? Dersh’s name was on the page, iirc.

• Rhoda R says:

That’s what I’m referring to. He was on flight 17. Origin Boston, destination Montreal. NOT the Caribbean at all. He was Epstein’s lawyer and he was on Epstein’s business.

• CanadianAussie says:

pedophile adjacent is close enough for me

• jello333 says:

We should really stop this. It there’s any truth to the “Lolita Express” stuff it’ll come out. But until then, constantly bringing this up isn’t doing us any good, ESPECIALLY when we throw out names (like Dershowitz) that may have nothing to do with it. And no, flying on some idiot’s plane doesn’t prove much. Is there really some kind of “pedo ring” or “satanic rituals” involving Clinton and other huge names? Maybe… morality-wise I think they’re capable. But until there’s a lot more evidence than we currently have, constantly talking about that stuff is only hurting OUR side.

• jello333 says:

Okay, before anyone yells at me for saying “If there’s any truth to the ‘Lolita Express’ stuff”… just to be clear, I KNOW some of it has been proven, admitted to, alleged in court docs, etc. So obviously there’s some “there, there” with regard to Epstein. All I’m suggesting is we don’t go BEYOND what we already know to be true. It’s really not necessary, and as I say it makes US look… umm, odd.

(I can’t tell you how many times I’ve tried arguing with people about the conspiracy against Trump, only to have them say “Oh yeah, it’s the spirit cooking thing, huh? Hahahaha!”)

• brh82 says:

Jello, when the Wiki leaks of the Podesta and Clinton messages dumped, did you read them ALL? I don’t think it makes us look ODD at all, since exposure of Pedo Gate and Pizza Gate and Spirit Cooking is part of the EVIDENCE that matters when we ask, is it conspiracy or accident.

6. evergreen says:

Remember, DNC was caught cheating in countless ways. Wikileaks production of DNC emails showed the inside of the DNC.

However, we knew of Hillary’s email setup off-grid, which stemmed from poking around the Benghazi snafu. So, Hillary’s predicament during the election cycle was trying to beat the wrap for criminal negligence of state secrets. That’s what Comey and McCabe were fighting. That’s what tanked her. Her server secrets negligence and FOIA avoidance were illegal and had nothing to do with Russia.

Dershowitz has no moral equivalence to fall back on. He wiffed here, and he smiles doing it.

7. Publius2016 says:

Dershowitz has taken off the mask!

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

Dershowitz is transparently trying to set the terms of the peace. It is a set up and the Uni-Party sent him out to perform.

That is why he states: “It’s all politics…on both sides” He is trying to set it up so we all just say…it is both sides fault and just end it all

He is on every show, almost all day long every day. Allow me to provide some of Dershowitz’s ideas.

“The defendant wants to hide the truth because he’s generally guilty. The defense attorney’s job is to make sure the jury does not arrive at that truth.”
      Alan Dershowitz

There are many levels of truth.
      Alan Dershowitz

And….to cap it off, he is a liberal…a liberal will not change….very…very …very rare to change…that is who they are; So…

A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel.
      Robert Frost

There are trillions at stake…they are calling in all the guns….if they start to go down…it is the end for them…

I don’t believe anything Dershowitz says..

• ForGodandCountry says:

You are right about a lot of that.

I would only add this:

Dershowitz HATES what “law” is becoming in the US. Specifically, he abhors “lawfare”…the politicization of law, used as a tool of war (destruction) against political opponents. In using lawfare, one brings criminal charges against a political foe, forcing them from office, never mind if they are truly guilty or not.

Sadly, Dershowitz cannot (or refuses to) admit that it is the political left that has instigated and promoted lawfare for several decades now, although yes…the political right has used it too.

Dershowitzvis about as close as you can get to an honorable, liberal lawyer…which, of course, leaves some things to be desired (for one thing, he is not a “Constitutionalist”, as Neil Gorsuch is). That said, it is absurd that he would argue that the “soft coup” against PDJT is “accidental”, but he is likely trying to preserve some of his last liberal social friendships by doing so. In reality, he knows the score, he just won’t say it out loud.

• sandab00 says:

BINGO Gunny.

8. rmramerica says:

Alan Dershowitz really believes that a commission can resolve the outstanding issues that plague our political society today. That’s called dreaming. From someone that has lived his professional life inside of the east coast bubble, that’s understandable. The idea (a commission) has some value, but when people within the government have plotted to over-throw this government – that is different from what Dershowitz believes or can understand – and Dershowitz will not accept (at this time) that premise. He has made that clear.

For the good of our country, this entire episode needs to be revealed to the nation. Everything. No excuses for who it might hurt or what tabernacles of government might be overturned. People need to see and understand that freedom, liberty are not rights that come from your birth in the USA, but must be guarded each day. Too many of our country have not experienced the sacrifice that comes with gaining liberty and freedom. They think this is the way it has always been. We inherited it. This assumption is sad, but it is today’s reality. This (this episode of treason) IS the greatest political scandal and challenge America has ever experienced (because it is internal not external aka a war) – the more important question is how will we respond? That answer – right now – frightens me.

• litlbit2 says:

Corrupt political games, Fast and Furious, Benghazi etc with Issa, Gowdy etc delay postpone, stall, blame game the devil made me do it. Play book of CoC, DNC, GOPe, cf, obamie

• Excellent post. Great points.

• InAz says:

@ rmramerica

👍👍

• WSB says:

And Alan Dershowitz is a defense attorney, so he comes from different stock altogether.

• trialbytruth says:

Dersh doesnt beleive a commision will solve the problems, Just his clients. Decriminalize everything and study it? For what? New methods for next time. He is doing pro bono work for the Dems and police man Comey

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“the denial of the DMIC, Democrat Media Industrial Complex (stole that from a BB commenter earlier today because it’s perfect).”

Yes, it is perfect. You didn’t steal because you gave credit – it is OK to borrow!

• trialbytruth says:

I think we do our self a disservice when we call this a political scandal. We are not talking about John Edwards love child, or Gary heart carrying on an affair on his yacht “Monkey Business”. This is a criminal conspiracy, felonies of the highest order.

We need to take bake the language here when people say scandal we need to ask. “Do you mean the criminal conspiracy.” “The felony spying on Americans in order to black mail them.” “or are you talking about the conspiracy to send an innocent man to jail.?” ” “Perhaps your talking about the conspiracy to remove state secrets for personal gain?”

Feel free to add others breaking it down into single crimes while still making it clear there were co conspirators may make it easier to digest.

• Grassleygirl/Breitbartista says:

The Dersh is going to get it served cold.
        with the public.

• trialbytruth says:

Yeah he agrees with rule of law until the but. Typical lawyer persuations technique same as sales 101.

It goes like this

Cops are good people. Cops take risks everyday to protect us. I would do anything for a cop. We all would but why would this guy who pretends to be a defender of liberty shoot this poor child’s father just because he robbed a bank and pointed his gun at this murderer. Why was he so sure he would shoot. I think we all know it’s because he was a ………..(choose a protected class that fits)

• swampfox999 says:

This is nothing less than treason and sedition and the culmination of many years of dhimmilib and rino uniparty consolidation of power by creating–
        . . .a big federal government that undermines the federalist structure provided by the Founders in the Constituion ,
        . . .big government dependencies and handouts to favored groups and the highest bidders, . . .public unions that provide an army of bureaucrats that runs the machinery of government and has self-preservation as its only goal,
        . . . a fake media complex designed to keep the people in the dark and balkanized, and
        . . . a so-called higher education system feeder system that keeps the entire corrupt and contemptuous edifice going in the service of globalists who could care less about what is good for America and its people.

• brh82 says:

rmramerica, Thank You! Said just as I would like to say it but you are far more articulate than I.

9. Stephen F. Paul says:

It was no accident ,the evidence is there .It just has to be put together by honest people and judged by honest people ,that’s the very difficult task in this day and age , even more so with TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and the cancer that was born out out liberalism and the political correctness movement..

• T.L.T. says:

This.

• Grassleygirl/Breitbartista says:

It’s all about feelings with progressives.The trouble is most dems are lawyers that cannot help themselves.
      Everything becomes Lawfare because they have no moral equivalence.
      Why? Because they are secularists.
      We can pray for them but they’ll never join in.
      Humanists religion is political ideology.

10. Publius2016 says:

President Trump has the American People…he won the Presidency and used 16 months to put our country in the position of MULTIPLE WINS: Asia Pacific and Middle East…If not for the Fools in Congress, we’d have the ability to negotiate European Independence as well, but of course, that may be the point…Our American Congress is captured and controlled by Globalists

• litlbit2 says:

Until november 2018 pink slips.

• formerdem says:

In 16 months: ISIS 99 pct gone, Korean War about to end, NoKo denuclearizing, price of oil down, taxes down, we are out of Paris Accord, we have re-befriended our allies, stock market up, African American unemployment lowest ever, Hispanic also, Navy going to get rehabilitated, deaths of LEOs seem to be down, illegal crossings down,Gorsuch in, Comey out (Is a big accomplishment, he was dreaming BIG), wiretapping of everyone is stopped, NATO is better funded, Israel has a friend, UN is reconsidering its budget, gangs being deported, Bill of Rights has a defender at last, unborn children around the world much safer, opioid issue being investigated, the churches no longer under siege, college men ditto, and we have the most beautiful First Lady in the whole world.

• formerdem says:

GDP is up, everybody just got a bonus, CFPB is restrained to do useful work, CNN and Facebook exposed, manufacturing plants are returning, pipelines being built, malicious guidance to colleges from Obama withdrawn. No more slush funds for Democratic activist groups (sue & settle, CFPB). Roseanne is back. Megyn is out. Sharyl is up. O’Keefe is safe. Assange is returning.

• RJones says:

Wow…great summary!

• New Nonna to be Again!!! says:

…unborn children around the world much safer… what’d I miss? How so? No /s attached to the questions. I really want to know what I’ve missed. Thank you in advance.

• formerdem says:

https://c-fam.org/ works on pro-life and family issues in the international arena. They are HUGE fans of this administration. I receive their fascinating Friday Fax, but otherwise it is difficult to find this perspective other than at their web site. These issues are never written up by the media, I have tried to post it at Lucianne but as there is no coverage, I can’t. – Lucy

• Grassleygirl/Breitbartista says:

Agree mostly, but fisc 702s.were recently recertified I believe.So spying on Americans hasn’t stopped.
        Plus many Obama holdovers still deeply imbeded in deep state I’m afraid.

• formerdem says:

Right, it hasn’t stopped, but Admiral Rogers limited the program. It is too technical for me to get it, but I think the mass collection of all metadata all the time, is somehow less than before. Or something.

• brh82 says:

God Bless you. Send FLOTUS a biirthday card tomorrow so it gets there by her birthday Thursday. Imagine at the Bush funeral today she was alone, sitting next to Obummer! It was the proper order of the ex-presidents, but I wouldn’t have wanted to be her, making nice talk to asshat Obummer!

11. Cathy M. says:

‘Accidental’ my backside.
    There’s no doubt that all of the officials that SD names conspired(ing) to take down the President.

I doubt that they all entered the conspiracy all at once (which Alan D attempts to imply).
    The conspiracy likely started with 2 or 3 persons with more joining in as time went on, each having partaken in different parts of the conspiracy. Also, an individual in the conspiracy may not know who all was involved in the conspiracy.
    i.e.
    Specific intent to violate the law does not require that each individual knows all the details of the crime or all of the members of the conspiracy. As long as an individual understands that the act being planned is a criminal one and proceeds nonetheless, he can be charged with conspiracy- all of it.

• MVW says:

Clinton. Obama. Accidental…? Stand up Americans.
      Officer, the gun was accidentally in my hand, some random words came out of my mouth, and I just happened to be in front of that bank teller. And I know it is hard to believe that the teller misinterpreted my intent to rob the bank when all I wanted was to find a bathroom. Then I had an appointment for getting my hair dyed.

It is an absurd story. And the meeting with Rice with Obama, and her email to herself.

Too many people in our Gruberment that have attended Poison Ivy League Colleges to get their Marxist Arts degrees.

• The Boss says:

If ‘accidental’ is the best overarching defense strategy the conspirators’ attornies can muster, then they’re toast. One way we’ll know. Indictments including conspiracy charges. And possibly plea deals where one charge is conspiracy.

• Mr. Morris says:

The only thing accidental was discovering the criminals and their crimes. This would not have been discovered If Hillary had been elected. The criminal behavior would have remained hidden. Praise God That We the People elected Donald J. Trump as our President.

• trialbytruth says:

And that is why Dersh is running from it. A misdemeanor becomes a felony once it is part of the larger conspiracy

12. DanO64 says:

Alan, I hate to tell you this, but your Baby is Ugly. Bigly Ugly. Get it.

• 🍺Gunny66 says:

It was all set up…read my post above…Dershowitz is trying now to set up an “out”…All politics…Pfft…

They had teams set up….one team for this …one team for that…hell they brought in the same team that cleared the Hag…

The liberals are working from the same playbook and still believe we are ignorant rubes…

Ah…duh….OK Alan…..you are a famous lawyer…ah…wait…

No more words are necessary…liberals…

A liberal will cut off your leg so he can hand you a crutch.
      Jim Brown

13. simicharmed says:

Dershowitz needs to stop with the “theory” BS – Conspiracy or not… The facts remain that “Agents” of the US Government used tools of the US Government to:

1) Illegally spy on Presidential Candidate Trump, President Elect Trump and President Trump.
    2) Illegally leak, protected and/or top secret conversations of Donald Trump, his family and his Staff.
    3) Illegally FRAME an elected US President for a crime that he had no part nor knowledge of.
    4) Illegally undermine, subvert and violate the Constitutionally Protected system of voting….and those Constitutionally Protected voting rights of millions of US Citizens.
    5) Unlawful refusal to investigate Criminal activity by Secretary Hillary Clinton.

Etc – I’m sure I’ve lost count of additional criminal activities committed against our POTUS…

14. Joe DiGenova would have made a fantastic AG.

15. zimbalistjunior says:

look into the strzok page texts…there are cryptic messages in July 2016 which show that this was a White House job with CIA people as point…

btw, there are 2 or 3 other gems in the strzok page texts that have already been released that noone has cottoned to..it’s as if people just dont read anymore

16. fleporeblog says:

At the end of the day Dershowitz is still a flaming liberal that loves Barry and was right there for HRC. Anything he says when it comes to their actions I completely disregard because of what I stated in my first sentence.

However, he is a “usual” idiot when it comes to our President and speaking the truth from day one about collusion and obstruction. For that, I am grateful because the Left hates him because of it.

He is also a believer in the rule of law which in this day and age is admirable!

As for Joe diGenova, he doesn’t hold back any punches when it comes to all of these POS! He was a Prosecutor in D.C. office. He sees exactly what SD sees. I love that he calls them out every time he gets a chance. The fact our President was going to bring him and his wife onboard had to scare the living daylights out of BHO and the rest of the MORONS.

• WES says:

Flep: Too bad you didn’t get your arrest on Friday! Maybe Monday?

Getting tired of Dems constantly hogging all of the MSM headlines! None of what we see here is on MSM! Nobody out there is even remotely aware of what Obama/Clinton did! MSM is 100% negative Trump.

• swampfox999 says:

Dersh may be conflicted in that he is also a staunch supporter of Israel who has seen the dhimmilib party tilt away from Israel and knows Trump is a trustworthy ally of Israel. That may be part of the reason he defends the President. However he also serves his dhimmilib masters and is trying to help them find a way out without justice being served. He doesn’t truly comprehend or care about the damage they have done to the Constitution, the rule of law, a unified nation and the American people.They are the world he has inhabited all his life and shares their identity-politic ridden worldview.

17. honestyoz says:

I think Dersh uses Flynns guilty pleas as both sides did it. Hopefully it is reversed and it leaves Dersh without a prop as flimsy as it is.

18. billrla says:

We do not need esteemed experts to tell us what we have seen–and cannot un-see–with our own lyin’ eyes.

19. InAz says:

Dershowitz is using the Mamet Principle. And Projection.

Dershowitz = Yeah, stuff happened…..But…….it was just a coincidence that all those people did the exact same thing on their very own…..no coordination.

20. Bob Thoms says:

Fetishists can have his commission after we get our prosecutions.

21. jahealy says:

He. Voted. For. Hillary.
    And he continues to say he did so “proudly.”
    I don’t need to know or hear another thing from him.

22. Watcher says:

Dersh was sent in to smooth the disaster that is unfolding, to take the stink out of the sh!t so to speak.

23. waltherppk says:

A proper attitude adjustment tool should be liberally applied to Dershowitz and all others like him.
    And since he is such a huge baseball fan the proper attitude adjustment tool would respect that.

• waltherppk says:

Everything goes back to Uranium One and there should be “affirmative action” with extreme prejudice against every POS traitor involved in that treason….and against all others of like mind who are defenders and accomplices of them. Cut from the same cloth? Burn them down. The sooner the better.

• Deplorable_Infidel says:

“Everything goes back to Uranium One and there should be “affirmative action” with extreme prejudice against every POS traitor involved in that treason…”

It would be nice if Mr. Putin could give PDT a number of the millions of dollars that came into this country. Then do a search for hidden overseas bank accounts of the CFIUS voting members, their families and close friends.

• waltherppk says:

Asset seizure and forfeiture should have already occurred, along with a nullification of that Uranium One transfer due to bribery and fraud used to circumvent the law prohibiting export of a strategic material. All persons involved should be held accountable, all the way up to Obama.

24. I’ve watched Dershowitz for years up here in Boston. It’s all personal with him. He and his best buddy Harvey Silverglate have a long history of bad blood with Muellar from his years as a prosecutor in Boston. This bad blood is the only reason he has been giving a limited objective analysis of the situation. He’ll trash POTUS when necessary to preserve his “independent liberal” bona fides. Dershowitz and Silverglate had a similar feud with former Massachusetts Senate President Bill Bulger that went on for years and got extremely ugly. Never put all your eggs in the Dershowitz basket.

25. Ari says:

Hannity has Dersh on for the purposes of #BatteredConservativeSyndrome. Hannity could have sundance on instead if he wanted to inform the republican electorate, but he doesn’t.

26. coltlending says:

I’m not buying in to Dersh’s attempt at brainwashing or gaslighting me in to believing any one or all of the following were accidents or insignificant oversights or perhaps a lack of candor:m

🐀 Hillary migrates government property classified, secret, top-secret, super-secret or whatever, and puts it in multiple devices that are unsecured. People have gone to jail for less.

🐀 Hillary potentially deletes tens of thousands of gov’t emails after they Govt told her not to do so. I say potentially, but given she deleated them when told not to, it’s probable there were many, many gov’t emails deleted.

🐀 Hillary bail-out DNC from insolvency, takes control of DNC by virtue of it, cheats BS out of the nomination, and finances Dossier via Perkins-Coie.

🐀 Dossier finds it’s way to Intelligence Community via McCain and others.

🐀 Alpha Rats Brennan, Comey and Clapper set POTUS up via Comey meeting where Comey briefs POTUS on a very limited scope of the Dossier (that’s odd, but we now know why).

🐀 Comey leaks Comey memos to his mockingbird media buddy.

🐀 Mueller is put in charge of Investigation based on nothing but Astro-turf. He staffs his team with nothing but anti-POTUS people.

🐀 In the FISA Title 1 request, Gov’t lawyers do not advise Judge about origin of Dossier or Judge is dirty.

I wonder what Dersh would say if things were flipped and all these coninky-dinkies happened by GOPe actors when Obola was elected?

Feel free to add I’m sure I left out scores of “accidents”.

The only legitimate “accident” for the coup people and the dolt’s who still don’t see the facts is DJT is POTUS

27. This is complicated.
    In the very beginning Alan Dershowitz could be right. But where is the beginning? And how long before all the others could have reasonably figured it out.

The main reason I believe he’s dead wrong is that when you go back to the very beginning, you start with a crime. If not a crime, it’s an abuse of the election process.
    That would involve the DNC, Hillary and Obama using money, Campaign or otherwise to pay for the Steele Document.

That quickly turned into the weaponizing the Intel Community, FISA Warrant Abuse, and Unmasking of people for political reasons.
    After that, things went to Congressional Hearings, FBI investigations and a SC Investigation.

So in the very beginning were all the people and Agencies investigating Trump for cause, like Russian interference in the election? That may very well be possible.
    But it’s unlikely that within days or a week or two, that it would have continued if it wasn’t for a serious effort by all these groups to undermine Trump first a candidate and then as President Elect with false claims and innuendo? That is a stretch for anyone to believe.

More credible is the fact that what started as unlawful or an overreach quickly became an organized effort to hurt the President and the Presidency. And this organized effort is continuing to this very day.
    Not one person involved has come forward and said they have seen the light. Not one person has come forward and said maybe it was wrong or that even we should back off and let him do the job he was elected to do.

This conspiracy is running on all cylinders to this very day. Even when caught these people still are fighting, as McCabe is.
    Look at Comey and his book tour. Hillary and hers and the fact that she will not stop moaning.
    Look at Brennan and Clapper both still talking like they are totally right in all of this.

Somewhere this whole mess could have started as a series of events like Alan Dershowitz thinks.
    Not in my mind or in the minds of any reasonable person.
    This started out as exactly what it started as. To end the Candidacy of Trump and then when that didn’t work, to end his Presidency.
    All Dershowitz is doing not is to cover his party’s asses and to protect Hillary and Obama.

Last but the most important part in all of this is the MSM.
    IF there was a competent MSM in this country none of this would have started. At the very least it would not have gone on as long or would not be going on now.
    The MSM is the political mouthpiece for one party in America.

There are very few journalists and the whole business of reporting the news is left to the many that have whored themselves out to a party and cannot and will not be responsible or objective in anything they report.
    They have become the enemy when it comes to news reporting. They have been caught holding back stories, misrepresenting the facts and twisting the news to promote their own agenda.

We can all take comfort in knowing that the plan these Traitors have been involved in is now coming out.
    And that even though the news is beyond “FAKE” it did not stop the people from voting and electing Trump the President.

As a Country we have now lived through 8 years of a President with no records from Harvard and an agenda that was not American.
    We have almost had to go through a President that would have completed the job of selling out this country.
    And a News media that is 100% corrupt and unethical.

If we do not put an abrupt end to this now 2020 is questionable and 2024 will be lost to all of us.

• jbowen82 says:

As I have posted frequently, Strzock didn’t do the wiretapping all by himself. There had to have been hundreds of people involved in the domestic surveillance operation against the Republican candidate and President-elect, and then even against the White House: agents, analysts, technicians, translators, clerical and support staff, supervisors. Every. Single. One. knew what was going on. Even the FISA judges. Despite what the warrants or other authorizations might have stated, the real target was Trump, and everyone was in on it. “Just following orders” quit being a valid excuse many years ago. If you are one of these people and you’re reading this, now is the time to make it right.

• Pied Piper says:

The msm and the democrat are inseparable like Siamese Twins with one brain. Cut one free and the one without the brain dies.

By the way, it’s my view that the msm is the one in charge, not the other way around, and by that I mean the msm big boys who operate in the background.

28. bhruska123 says:

I do not believe Trump and Sessions will overstep. Any prosecutions will be based on irrefutable facts and testimony from flipped indiders.

29. RJones says:

That wasn’t so much a debate as it was one side asserting one thing, the other side asserting the other.

I have to say, I’m not a lawyer, but it think even I could make a very very strong case for conspiracy. I don’t have a problem with a defense attorney fighting this, but we should be perusing it as a RICO case and squeezing the crap out of EVERY defendant for no reason other than to extract guilty pleas and a huge roll up. This case is a slam dunk and I think it’s hardly worthwhile to debate it.

What annoys the CRAP out of me is that this looks like preparation for feeding all of us a huge crap sandwhich. We are the ones who were attacked here. If these folks had quit in Feb 2017 it would be one thing, but WAY WAY too much much water has gone under that bridge.

These criminals must be prosecuted with prejudice. I don’t care if they get commuted but they need to plead guilty. And the Clinton’s need to lose everything and go back to live in Ak trailer park where they belong. They are a national nightmare. They all need a stake in the heart so we don’t see any of them ever again and they need to serve as a warning to the future of what waits if you get caught doing this sort of crap.

So, Sundance, I implore you, do not sell us out. No deals. No mercy. This is by no means mere politicization. You could get me to buy that maybe for the stuff before the election, but NO F’IN WAY for stuff after.

• RJones says:

And let me add one other thing…I could give a crap whether any other thing is accomplished or whether all the republicans in congress are booted. Cleaning up this mess is the single most important thing for Trump to accomplish for us. Remember the “lock-her-up” chant? This is the one issue we are all unified on. So if Sessions wants to slow walk and impede and not do his job because he thinks it’s bad for the country, he should be replaced by someone who will do it. And, he needs to give us a reason why Rosenstein should stay in his job because he has the strong appearance of being very dirty. So, sir, I appreciate what you’ve accomplished thus far, but we need it to be finished. If you don’t want to do that, then please resign.

• T.L.T. says:

Amen. 100% on board.

30. Betty says:

I am with Joe diGenova. Allen Dershowitz is a sleeper.

Remember what I said this morning: “Every time there is a connection to be made – make it, publish it, shout it. When standing guard, that blade of grass springing up is not a coincidence, it is the enemy sneaking through the grass to attack us and our families.”

31. MVW says:

Dirbagowitz is shameless and soulless. He acts like this is just a board game for monopoly money.

A million Americans have died for this country and freedom. If you were to follow Dirtbagowitz logic, their deaths were accidental, with no purpose.

I bet Dirtbagowitz does not imagine Hitler accidentally gassed and killed 6 million jews. Two-faced Marxist.

32. 335blues says:

Dershowitz is a socialist to the end. He will always defend the marxist democrat party even in the face of crimes constituting the worst assault of the institution of government in the history of America. There he is still pushing for a “special prosecutor” that everybody knows would end up being just as political as Mueller has been. See how the DOJ and FBI continue to obfuscate the request for documents. Those responsible for withholding evidence should themselves be charged with a crime like any person would be.
    The grand jury path is the correct one. It will take some of the power away from the political hacks and allow it to be wielded by citizens.
    “Though the mills of GOD grind slowly,
    yet they grind exceedingly small,
    though with patience HE stands waiting,
    with exactness grinds HE all”

33. truthbomb says:

Always wondered why Dershowitz was critical of the Mueller investigation. He is trying to transpose his perceived reasonableness about the immoral witchhunt of Trump onto the unreasonable and unforgivable sedition and treason by team Obama and Hillary.

34. Good grief – lay off Dersh; its getting old hat. Pick on Rosenstein or Mueller for a while.

AMERICA 1st & Forever

35. truthbomb says:

Btw, here is a great timeline of all the criminal and treasonous acts by Team Obama and Hillary. The coordination presented here and by the Last Refuge in its many illuminating posts is more than obvious. Also in criminal law, “a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime at some time in the future.” Dershowitz should STFU.

36. truthbomb says:

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but at the end of the day, the only “accidental” thing may have been the merging of the Clinton/DNC email scandal with the deliberate surveillance of Trump by Obama and his right hand man Brennan. Even Mike Flynn said the CIA had become a political tool of Obama and it was Brennan who was running around DC urging others like Comey to investigate Trump (this article): https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/us/politics/donald-trump-cia-michael-flynn.html

37. WSB says:

OT…Mitt Romney fails to secure the GOP nom in Utah…..my apologies, SD and AdRem…just announced on Fox.

38. covfefe999 says:

Coordinated. By Hillary, not Obama. Hillary is responsible for the FISA warrants. Hillary was fake-exonerated. Hillary is all over every element of this. I think she is also directing this new absurd lawsuit and the DNC is money-grubbing and filed the suit for her to get some cash. Did Comey get his $600k vacation house yet?

• covfefe999 says:

Did anyone check the radio license database to see if anyone in Chappaqua got a ham license around the same time as Nellie? Remember that fire at Hillary’s house not long ago? She was probably melting the radio.

39. Karl Kastner says:

What does it matter what Dersh, CNN, you, me, or anybody says? The IG, the white hats, the cooperating witnesses, the texts, other unknown evidence, the prosecutor(s), and the judges/juries are what count.

Right? Can we rely on those elements to reveal the truth?

• covfefe999 says:

It matters what DiGenova and Dershowitz think because they are experts with experience. And they are able to discuss the matter rationally, with their opinions backed up by facts. I appreciate all pundits who can do this rather than babble their emotional biased unfounded opinions all day long.

• Karl Kastner says:

My comment was in the context of everyone being up in arms about Dershowitz’s seemingly even handed assignment of wrongdoing.

40. Watcher says:

The hildabeast is toxic no dem wants her around. Even the big money bags.
    She must have a lot of dirt on a lot of people, even repubs are leaving.

41. OnlyInAmerica says:

The birth of Dershowitz was “accidental.”

42. Deplore Able says:

Dershowitz didn’t think his client Jeff Epstein was involved in any conspiracy to traffic underage girls. He got Jeff off on only a single count and 18 month sentence.

I think that is about all you need to know about Dershowitz and conspiracy.

43. Joan calhoun says:

Sometimes really smart people are really really dumb.

44. Donzo says:

For over a year Hannity has reported almost exclusively on this scandal laying out with insufferably repetition and regularity a case for a conspiracy that would have driven away most viewers to anyone who could have reported alternatively on this issue, yet when Dersh makes a mockery of the facts all Hannity had to say was “you agree there was obstruction of justice”. Why is he bending over backwards to give Dershowitz a microphone to spread his Leftist nonsense? And that POV that it is just a series of unfortunate evens is just ludicrous. It shows how bereft the Left is of any moral underpinnings if Alan Dershowitz, its preeminent attorney, thinks that its all just a big coincidence. If not for the election of Trump and the Treehouse to set it all straight, I would have to conclude that someone was poisoning the water supply.

45. Donna in Oregon says:

Start anywhere around the $145 million bribe for Uranium One, from there it goes from No Conspiracy/Conspiracy to RICO.

Rudy prosecuted several RICO cases using the Mafia model: The 5 families, the old Roman leadership style and several different businesses, scams, government and political participants.

This should be an easy RICO case.

• andi lee says:

Woo hoo! Tell it, Donna!
      But I’d throw in – High Treason! This group violated every ethical, & moral standard in the law book, in their Oath of Office, & to the Republic!

~Stretched at the neck!

46. Every move they made was a sinister plot to rig an election. They had a set plan “B”.

Hillary and DNC paid 11 million to a foreign con artist to forge a counterfeit national security document, then have OBAMA’s administration pass it around the world to slander Trump to influence the voters.

All of OBAMA administration national security department heads and top law enforcement heads through fraud, forgery, manipulation, plotting drove the Insurance Policy to rig an election they lost and eventually to overthrow a POTUS elected by the people according to the specific terms of our constitution.

47. JuiceMan_V says:

Even if it was “accidental” these groups of losers were still breaking protocols, committing unethical behavior, and committing crimes, so I have no clue what Dershowitz is getting at.

It’s all corrupt no matter what….

48. Paying 11 million to rig an election using USA TOP government agencies or to overturn an election is NOT an accident.
    That is a sinister plot.

49. andi lee says:

diGenova: “Grand Jury”

Dershowitz: “without criminal liability”

Hm. Deshowitz involvement with Jeffrey Epstein’s “sweetheart deal”, that allowed JE to accumulate & cause physical, emotional, psychological harm to, hundreds, if not, thousands more victims. Children. Children are not chattel, Mr. Dershowitz.

Children deserve protection over any class, deserve their God-Given Rights, & at conception, acknowledged, & preserved.

50. Delibero says:

I’m on Joe’s side on this debate although we can’t say that “everyone” involved was aware of the organized political exercise to frame, discredit and depose Trump. A few might have been doing nefarious things like leaking classified anti Trump info or Trump conversations because of their own anti Trump animus. ie like the young woman “Sunny?” in jail. However a take down set up this extensive, devious and politically based had leaders at the helm.

Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton’s lawsuit to acquire all conversations between Mueller and Comey regarding the memos and anything else they can get is a smart and clever idea. Tom asks did Mueller approve of Comey leaking his memos and if so why?