President Trump Responds To Mueller Raids on Personal Attorney Michael Cohen…

You can call it a soft-coup, or you can call it politicization of the DOJ and FBI, but the end result is the same – the intentional effort to manipulate, influence, and ultimately subvert an election for the presidency of the United States.  ~SD

Moments ago a righteously angered President Trump responded to the FBI raids on the office and home of his personal attorney Michael Cohen.  In addition to expressing outrage at Robert Mueller and his team of “small group” political allies, President Trump expressed his disappointment in Attorney General Jeff Sessions for authorizing the ongoing action.

[Transcript] THE PRESIDENT: So I just heard that they broke into the office of one of my personal attorneys — a good man. And it’s a disgraceful situation. It’s a total witch hunt. I’ve been saying it for a long time. I’ve wanted to keep it down. We’ve given, I believe, over a million pages’ worth of documents to the Special Counsel.

They continue to just go forward. And here we are talking about Syria and we’re talking about a lot of serious things. We’re the greatest fighting force ever. And I have this witch hunt constantly going on for over 12 months now — and actually, much more than that. You could say it was right after I won the nomination, it started.

And it’s a disgrace. It’s, frankly, a real disgrace. It’s an attack on our country, in a true sense. It’s an attack on what we all stand for.

So when I saw this and when I heard it — I heard it like you did — I said, that is really now on a whole new level of unfairness.

So this has been going on — I saw one of the reporters, who is not necessarily a fan of mine, not necessarily very good to me. He said, in effect, that this is ridiculous; this is now getting ridiculous. They found no collusion whatsoever with Russia. The reason they found it is there was no collusion at all. No collusion. This is the most biased group of people. These people have the biggest conflicts of interest I’ve ever seen.

Democrats all — or just about all — either Democrats or a couple of Republicans that worked for President Obama, they’re not looking at the other side; they’re not looking at the Hillary Clinton — the horrible things that she did and all of the crimes that were committed. They’re not looking at all of the things that happened that everybody is very angry about, I can tell you, from the Republican side, and I think even the independent side. They only keep looking at us.

So they find no collusion, and then they go from there and they say, “Well, let’s keep going.” And they raid an office of a personal attorney early in the morning. And I think it’s a disgrace.

So we’ll be talking about it more. But this is the most conflicted group of people I’ve ever seen. The Attorney General made a terrible mistake when he did this, and when he recused himself. Or he should have certainly let us know if he was going to recuse himself, and we would have used a — put a different Attorney General in. So he made what I consider to be a very terrible mistake for the country. But you’ll figure that out.

All I can say is, after looking for a long period of time — and even before the Special Counsel — because it really started just about from the time I won the nomination. And you look at what took place and what happened, and it’s a disgrace. It’s a disgrace.

I’ve been President now for what seems like a lengthy period of time. We’ve done a fantastic job. We’ve beaten ISIS. We have just about 100 percent of the caliphate or the land. Our economy is incredible. The stock market dropped a lot today as soon as they heard the noise of this nonsense that’s going on. It dropped a lot. It was up — way up, and then it dropped quite a bit at the end. A lot.

But that we have to go through that — we’ve had that hanging over us now from the very, very beginning. And yet the other side, they don’t even bother looking. And the other side is where there are crimes, and those crimes are obvious. Lies, under oath, all over the place. Emails that are knocked out, that are acid-washed and deleted. Nobody has ever seen — 33,000 emails are deleted after getting a subpoena for Congress, and nobody bothers looking at that. And many, many other things.

So I just think it’s a disgrace that a thing like this can happen. With all of that being said, we are here to discuss Syria tonight. We’re the greatest fighting force anywhere in the world. These gentlemen and ladies are incredible people, incredible talent, and we’re making a decision as to what we do with respect to the horrible attack that was made near Damascus. And it will be met, and it will be met forcefully. And when, I will not say, because I don’t like talking about the timing.

But we are developing the greatest force that we’ve ever had. We had $700 billion just approved, which was the reason I went along with that budget because we had to fix our military. General Mattis would tell you that above anybody. We had to fix our military. And right now, we’re in a big process of doing that. Seven-hundred billion and then $716 billion next year.

So we’re going to make a decision tonight, or very shortly thereafter. And you’ll be hearing the decision. But we can’t let atrocities like we all witnessed — and you can see that and it’s horrible — we can’t let that happen. In our world, we can’t let that happen, especially when we’re able to — because of the power of the United States, because of the power of our country — we’re able to stop it.

I want to thank Ambassador John Bolton for joining us. I think he’s going to be a fantastic representative of our team. He’s highly respected by everybody in this room. And, John, I want to thank you very much. This is going to be a lot of work. Interesting day. He picked today as his first day. So, Generals, I think he picked the right day. But certainly, you’re going to find it very exciting. But you are going to do a fantastic job and I appreciate you joining.

AMBASSADOR BOLTON: Thank you. It’s an honor to be here.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Thank you all very much.

Q Are you concerned about what the FBI might find, Mr. President? Do you have any concern?

THE PRESIDENT: No, I’m not.

Q Why don’t you just fire Mueller?

THE PRESIDENT: Why don’t I just fire Mueller?

Q Yeah, just fire the guy.

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I think it’s a disgrace what’s going on. We’ll see what happens. But I think it’s really a sad situation when you look at what happened. And many people have said, “You should fire him.” Again, they found nothing. And in finding nothing, that’s a big statement. If you know the person who’s in charge of the investigation, you know about that. Deputy Rosenstein — Rod Rosenstein — he wrote the letter, very critical, of Comey.

One of the things they said: “I fired Comey.” Well, I turned out to do the right thing, because if you look at all of the things that he’s done and the lies, and you look at what’s gone on at the FBI with the insurance policy and all of the things that happened — turned out I did the right thing.

But he signed — as you know, he also signed the FISA warrant. So Rod Rosenstein, who’s in charge of this, signed a FISA warrant, and he also signed a letter that was essentially saying to fire James Comey. And he was right about that. He was absolutely right.

So we’ll see what happens. I think it’s disgraceful, and so does a lot of other people. This is a pure and simple witch hunt.

Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank all very much.

Q Any more clarity on who was responsible, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: Say it?

Q Any more clarity on who was responsible for the chemical weapons attack?

THE PRESIDENT: We are getting clarity on that — who was responsible for the weapons attack. We are getting some very good clarity, actually. We have some pretty good answers.

Q What are your options?

THE PRESIDENT: We have a lot of options, militarily. And we’ll be letting you know pretty soon. Probably after the fact.

Thank you all very much.

END 6:23 P.M. EDT

This entry was posted in Abusive Cops, AG Jeff Sessions, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Election 2018, Election 2020, FBI, media bias, Military, President Trump, THE BIG UGLY, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

1,558 Responses to President Trump Responds To Mueller Raids on Personal Attorney Michael Cohen…

1. Richard says:

First, off, let me say I am 100% Behind our president, but I think he is using the Robert Mueller Situation. to boster his ratings. With the atrocities that Mr. Mueller is accused of. Everyone must be against him and for whoever he is causing the problem for. Mueller should be Mr. Trumps P R Man for as much increase to Mr. Trumps Popularity that he is responsible for.

• rioosodog says:

How could you possibly say that it is a PR move? The president has been the TARGET for impeachment, and removal, since the day that he was elected and it started by using a knowingly false “dossier” to deny people of the 1st, 4th, and 14th Constitutional rights. Worse yet the Republican and Democrats in Congress are letting it happen because they did not like the person WE put in power!

• Stephen Duval says:

Sessions should suspend Rosenstein and the NY Prosecutor for exceeding their authority in raiding Trump’s lawyer. Sessions should send US Marshals to the FBI to take custody of all of Trump’s lawyer material and then return it to Trump’s lawyer.

Sessions recusal only applies to the Russia collusion delusion. Sessions should limit the scope of Mueller’s investigation to Trump Russia and obstruction of justice for firing Comey. Sessions should then recuse Rosenstein from the Mueller investigation since Rosenstein wrote the letter recommending that Trump fire Comey. Sessions should recuse Mueller from the Mueller investigation because Mueller is best friends with Comey who is a key witness in the Trump obstruction of Justice.

Sessions should appoint Huber to replace Mueller and expand the scope of his investigation to include Uranium One pay for play, the coverup of the Uranium One pay for play, the Clinton email server, the coverup of the Clinton email server, illegal access to Intelligence databases by “contractors”, abuse of FISA warrants, surveillance of the Trump campaign by the Obama administration, illegal unmasking of Trump campaign by the Obama administration, collusion between the Obama admin and the Clinton campaign to fix the election, and illegal leaking.

If Sessions does not do this today, then Trump should fire him and replace him with Pruitt/Pompeo/Mulvaney and let one of them do it this evening.

Trump should declassify the 1,200,000 documents that the Inspector General has amassed on the Clinton investigation and order Wray to immediately deliver then to the House Committees that have subpoenaed them. If Wray refuses, fire him.

• jeff montanye says:

you and richard can both be right, you for what mueller intends and richard for what he does not. given the very little that mueller has found on trump the “richard effect” gains strength and the people turn against mueller.

some say mueller will eventually implicate democrats/doj/fbi/cia. if he did he would certainly create some seismic cognitive dissonance and possibly add credibility to his accusations.

it is interesting that trump will not say why he won’t fire mueller: if your opponent is digging himself into a hole, do not take away his shovel.

also that he didn’t say who did the chemical attack in syria which no one (with any sense or honesty at all) believes assad would do when he’s almost home and just has to keep from screwing the pooch which this surely would be. that the same tired line is used makes me wonder about the lack of both competence and shame on the part of the deep state.

• DARREN BERNAT says:

I wonder if the intention is to make everyone associated with Trump deeply afraid. The left says that no good attorney wants to defend Trump. Maybe they are attempting to keep attorneys away because they won’t want to investigated and destroyed.

• flova says:

Yes, they are isolating the President. If anyone that goes near him could be a target for those who are trying to overthrow the government, who would be willing to have their lives totally disrupted? Not many.

The rank and file of the FBI will follow orders to feed their families.

Like the professor from Marquette said last night on Ingraham Angle, his suspension for an innocuous reprimand of a fellow instructor who silenced one of her students, is Stalinist. He was told to apologize and his tenure would be reinstated, he has refused and will not do so. How many people are there like that now in our country? This is how totalitarians win.

We deplorables better start organizing or this country is toast.

The Repubs are abandoning ship in DC and the ones left are beholden to their funders, even the Freedom Caucus.

We need a miracle.

• w5ovf says:

Such gets curious, and more curious; as in Alice in Wonderland; with Mad hatter declaring, ‘you must be mad, else you would not be here”! Just where are you? 🙂

2. Eilert says:

Apr 10 2018 00:40:13 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: bbd970 979093
    Actions today [raid] will be met w/ swift action.
    FBI burning midnight oil.
    Q
    Apr 10 2018 01:48:24
    Q
    !xowAT4Z3VQ
    979213
    >>979093
    TRUST SESSIONS.
    TRUST WRAY.
    TRUST KANSAS.
    TRUST HOROWITZ.
    TRUST HUBER.
    Q

• The Heretic says:

I don’t trust Sessions. This is a hard leap to take.

• Kermit says:

We may not be hearing/reading/seeing what Sessions is doing, as any “lawyer” worth a dime will (try to) keep what they know quiet. I believe it to be more of “Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies Closer.” dynamic. As SD has laid out very well here, the Sessions aspects and with all things this convoluted and entrenched, will take time to unravel. It’s just a shame that some “Good Men (and Women)” might get hurt in all this.

• margarite1 says:

Sessions has brought a heap of trouble on POTUS by recusing himself – he shouldn’t have taken the job in the first place. POTUS has no effective AG – and the acting AG Rosenstein is trying to help take out POTUS. I don’t care what an anonymous poster says…I know what I see.

• Perot Conservative says:

His wife is a huge liberal Clinton lawyer, and he attends a liberal Reform synagogue favored by the liberal elites.

Our Republic seems to hang on Hirowitz and Huber?

• margarite1 says:

I’m beginning to wonder if Sessions is a conservative because that’s what you have to be to get elected in Alabama. Just wondering…I’m nowhere close to AL and don’t know a lot about him except for his “performance” as AG.

• CountryclassVulgarian says:

Why do so many think/believe that “Q” is some sort of oracle of truth?

• Bugsdaddy says:

From what i have seen of “Q” is that there are “predictions” of everything under the sun. Some are correct, most are wrong. Then the followers of “Q” only blast out the ones that are correct……. ad nauseum.
        That being said, I’ll say this here first, so remember my prediction:
        My prediction for the World Series in October 2018 is one team from the NL and one team from the AL will play. The AL will win. Unless the NL team takes the series.

3. George Hicks says:

I was too infuriated last night to post about this.
    Make no mistake, this is nothing more than another attempt to spy on our President. Just like the previously ill-gotten FISA warrant against Carter Page.
    They’re not looking for dirt on Michael Cohen, they’re looking to pour over all private legal communications between the President and his attorney. They’ve made a mockery of the FISA Court and now they’ve made a mockery of one of the most sacrosanct tenets of the legal system, the attorney-client privilege. All this to take down a duly elected President of the US.
    Pass it of to the SDNY, what a crock, no one will see right through that!

4. Zippy says:

“Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.” – Lavrentiy Beria, head of Joseph Stalin’s secret police

Swamp wins, as always, because the deck is stacked entirely in their favor. As Dan Bongino has said, considering the many thousands of pages of federal laws and regulations, if a PERSON is targeted rather than a specific CRIME, EVERYONE is a FELON. The Clintons carry on usncathed because they are an important PART of the swamp.

• flova says:

Obama had 8 years to infiltrate all of our government agencies. And he and the Center for American Progress(Podesta) followed their own published blueprint that came out before the 2008 election. Soros began the planning in earnest in 1989.

There are two entities that can stop this–PT and the deplorables.

5. Countrywatch says:

Below are two comments apparently made by Q overnight: (brackets mine). There are certainly very interesting tweets on Qanon#, and I do find the information, that I understand, convincing. Yesterday there were statements about specific progress with China/announcements about China, which turned out to be fact.

“Actions today (raid) will be met w/ swift action.
    FBI burning midnight oil”
    Q

Also,
    TRUST SESSIONS
    TRUST WRAY
    TRUST KANSAS
    TRUST HOROWITZ
    TRUST HUBER
    Q

6. fenku says:

Just had a thought. Didn’t Comey make that professor his legal counsel ? The one that he leaked his memo to? That was apparently to protect Client/Attorney privilege as far as I understand. Now what if the FBI were to raid this professor…………………. just thinking.

7. grandmotherpatriot says:

This is the beginning of the fall of our Republic.

• Firefly says:

Yes – we’ve been falling for quite some time. The brazen broad daylight assasination of JFK was a wake up call. The brazenness indicates we’re near or have been checkmated. PTrump in an interview with Oparah around 20 years ago noticed we were going down the wrong road too.

Our Constitution created a limited representative republic.  A republic is different from a democracy.  In a democracy, the majority can directly make laws, while in a republic, elected representatives make laws.  Basically, in a pure democracy, the majority has unlimited power, whereas in a republic, a written constitution limits the majority and provides safeguards for the individual and minorities. Notice how the Dems use “democracy” terminology- because they know, as our founding fathers knew, democracies don’t survive very long.

At the close of the Constitutional Convention of 1787,  Franklin was queried as he left Independence Hall on the final day of deliberation. In the notes of Dr. James McHenry, one of Maryland’s delegates to the Convention,  a lady asked Dr. Franklin “Well Doctor what have we got, a republic or a monarchy.”  Franklin replied, “A republic . . . if you can keep it.”

The checks and balances provided in the constitution only facilitate keeping America a representative republic- it doesn’t guarantee it. America is still a relatively young country historically speaking. Historically democracy’s don’t last long because of majority rule. Now we are at a cross roads in history that will determine if and how long we will be able to keep and remain America under the constitutional republic envisioned by our brilliant founding fathers. As Ben Franklin said “…if you can keep it”
      We are coming face to face with a big “if”.

As much as I like and support PTrump, I must say the statement he made about taking the guns first and then getting due process was most troubling for me. Similarly, PTrump signed the fisa legislation fully knowing he and his campaign were abusively spied upon as well as the 99 Page fisa abuse report. The problem I have with PTrump is he is All too willing to compromise, cut deals, and negotiate constitutional issues with majority rule/popularity too much being the focus. Maybe PTrump is boxed in and can’t stand up to them. The raid PTrump’s attorney just went thru looks like just one example of the tyranny we all face.

I think worse thing of all is If PTrump doesn’t survive this, he will be made an example of to deter anyone from even trying to MAGA ever again.

• ukibob22 says:

you will keep it. smartphones and internet will help.

• margarite1 says:

I cannot think of anyone who would have had the guts, the charisma, the fortitude, the passion, the where withall to do what POTUS as done….he is fighting the mightiest of battles…almost by himself!

I sent him another tweet today saying he has my prayers, my support and my love.

• Justice says:

This nation can only exist among a moral people. We don’t have that. We have immoral, hate-filled evil powerful forces to contend with among our countrymen and abroad. They hate God and truth and righteousness. So gear up everyone. We will win the war…but it won’t be pretty.

• jonvil says:

or a glaring example of just how far our Republic has already fallen.

8. whizzbang says:

This is a strategic distraction.

For a man who studies – **STUDIES!!!!** Sun Tzu, to get blind-sided like this?

I’m not buying it.

There’s something big in the works, folks.

You can take that to the bank.

9. NavyDoc says:

Just remember folks that the best sting operation fools even the good guys. This whole Cohen, Stormy Daniels issue is a ruse to distract the news media from what is really going on. Remember that whenever you see chaos, Trump is closing in on his real objective.

10. ukibob22 says:

“probably after the fact” Muhahahahahaha!!!

11. lorenetn says:

We are living in very dangerous times. As I see what the deep state continues to do to take away our election and this last stunt, it leaves me wondering if they have or soon will “jump the shark.” I don’t see how any fair minded citizen can think the Mueller/FBI actions are anything but treasonous.

12. czarowniczy says:

This is a Federal attack on Cohen as Trump’s attorney, on Trump indirectly as the DoJ can comb the files they seized for inciminating data or even data that can be twisted into something that’s incriminating if you look at it juuuuust right but, more importantly to me, the client-attorney privilege that prosecutors at all levels hate and have hated since it was created.

This could easily ruin Cohen’s private practice as clients can’t be happy with their private communications being pawed over by Fed goons – even if the Feds were to find something and a judge to disallow it the Feds could still use the information to mount a suit and cost the litigants a fortune in lawyer fees.

If the goons find something they think they could use against Trump directly they can choose to use it directly to attack him while also using the data to develop an alternate path to it that avoids using the seized materials as a source. Again, it depends upon judges ruling on the data’s admissibility and both sides can appeal decisions while Federal prosecutors get taxpayer-paid overrtime and the civilian targets bleed billable hours money into their lawyers’ accounts.

To me this is a perfect storm for the DoJ, they get to follow their masters’orders in attacking Trump, get to make an example of a high profile attorney effectively confronting them AND take a head-shot at attorney-client privilege. In all a great day for the Evil Empire 2,0.

13. Here is how i see it… Deep state working to blackmail Trump so he capitulates on Syria/Russia….

Israel has most to gain from this maneuver against Trump to pressure him into doing the Israeli’s bidding in Syria.

14. Firefly says:

Here’s an interesting thread by Tracy Beanz on twitter and YouTube. recall the sanctions PTrump did on Deripaska. Wanted to make treepers aware and follow this if they want. The whole saga with Sater is weird and intertwined with the FBI as an asset going back many years. The Lynch aspect is intreaguing.

1. I’m going to say this. Cohen was emailing with Sater. Sater was an intelligence asset. If Mueller is investigating Cohen because of Sater, and we know he’s looking into Deripaska, that doesn’t line up with “mueller is going after Trump”. Stick with me.

2. Cohen and Sater were childhood friends. Mueller investigating Cohen would explain why he referred something he found to FBI because it was outside of the scope of his investigation. Mueller investigating Sater and Deripaska doesn’t bode well for the Deep State

3. At least not if he does it right. I’m not done. This is an all day project, but I covered the Deripaska connection to Mueller last week and covered Sater in detail the week prior. IN THAT VIDEO I questioned Cohen. And I explained why.

4. If Mueller is deep inside Cohen, and we don’t know that publicly BECAUSE IT DID NOT LEAK- then it explains why he referred out as per protocol. We learned last week that Rosenstein has to approve what Mueller looks at. That is why RR is involved here.

5. The ONLY REASON Mueller investigates Cohen is because he is looking at Sater, and Sater (from everything I have researched) has ties to LYNCH.

6. So, how then, is Mueller outside of his purview by referring? They tell us more by not telling us more. It’s easy to be emotional and I am just as frustrated as all of you. But the above? Facts. Sater was a MAJOR informant for the previous administrations FBI. More to come

Oh – and, we learned last week as well that Trump placed sanctions on Deripaska and that Mueller IS NOT INVESTIGATING TRUMP CRIMINALLY. Just things we KNOW.

15. Benson II says:

I’ve held off many times criticizing Sessions because I know we seldom have all the facts about what is really going on. In fact I think we know very little when it comes down to it. But this is it for me. Whether he is simply not qualified or part of the problem is hard to discern what is discernible is that he is of no value to President Trump. We need a brave,knowledgeable DJ who will use every tool available to rid us of traitors within and those lawbreakers nation wide over which he has jurisdiction. Sessions quite simply is not up to the job. Although I’m no fan of Levin, even he, a very long time friend of Sessions, says he is not up to the job and should resign. I strongly agree.

• Steve says:

I too gave Sessions a lot of rope and will gladly apologize if I am wrong. However, at this point in time, he seems to be the legal department equivalent of Paul Ryan: totally useless and possibly traitorous.

16. HenryP. says:

So now that the precedent is set when can we expect to see FBI or DOJ officials raid DNC/Clinton/Podesta lawyers files?

17. kevin king says:

I trust Trump to pull this off. I cannot believe the extent these people are going to because they are undermining the US Constitution with complete wrecklessness. It truly is disturbing to have to watch this happening but that’s why ultimately good has to win out in the end. Especially when it is this black and white.

18. Perot Conservative says:

Lawyer Daniel Horowitz on the Michael Savage show right now.

19. rioosodog says:

I have an idea concerning this intrusion of the President’s lawyers homes. I call the press and come out and them them that he is no longer handling the Syrian problem because of this cloud hanging over his presidency. The POTUS should say that he his not going to be accused of the tail wagging the dog in the event that Syria is bombed. I would then tell the Congress that it is their responsibility to delineate the actions necessary in Syria and that if action is needed that they should declare war!