There’s something rather remarkable about watching/reading expressions of political violence from key democrat ideologues atop the Marxist left-wing of the party.

Every time we see this reaction, I immediately try to reconnect with those who I’ve previously forewarned but were not yet at a place where they could accept.  As disturbing as these unhinged expressions might be, there are benefits…. their alliance gets smaller.

John Brennan was a career CIA official who voted for the communist party in 1980.  He was also a 2008 Obama adviser when he was caught hacking into State Department passport records.  After the 2012 Benghazi attack, Brennan was moved into the position of CIA Director to cover and tamp-down any issues that might arise (he made everyone sign NDA’s).  As CIA Director Brennan was also caught hacking Senate computers to monitor the Senate Intelligence Committee. He apologized.

Perhaps more disturbing was Samantha Power’s response.

Samantha Power is the wife of Obama’s initial regulatory Czar Cass Sunstein.  After spending Obama’s first term as a foreign policy adviser, and key architect behind collapsing the nation of Libya (R2P), President Obama rewarded Power with the post of U.N. Ambassador.  Throughout election year 2016 Samantha Power, via her State Department office, was unmasking names from the DOJ/FBI conspiracy team’s FISA(702) searches, and FISA(Title-1) surveillance results.  After discovery, she claimed in 2017 someone else was using her database access.

Brennan and Power represent the Chicago-Marxist/Weather-Underground/Saul Alinksy/ radically violent and activist left…  These are the apex predators who are cocktail party hypocrites and architects of: Revolution Communism (RevCom), Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, Dream Defenders and AntiFA.

Occupy Wall Street 2011

Ferguson

Communist Radical Lisa Fithian in Saint Louis organizing, and teaching protestors in the art of antagonism

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, CIA, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Dept Of Justice, Donald Trump, Election 2016, FBI, Jeff Sessions, media bias, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, President Trump, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

601 Responses to Unhinged John Brennan and Complicit Samantha Power React To Andrew McCabe Firing…

1. Dogbert says:

I would read this blog more, but better than half the time, some spam advertisement tries to hijack my iPad. Can something be done about this?

• NewOrleans says:

Get AdBlock.

Thanks to it, I’ve never seen one ad on this site, much less have anything hijacked.

• nikkichico7 says:

Call Apple support, they will walk you through. I think their support may be 24/7
      Is it Amazon you just won ……. ?

• screwauger says:

Firefox browser and ad block plus. Never have any issues reading, scrolling, liking or posting.

• L4grasshopper says:

I use 1Blocker. Works great.

• Trish in Southern Illinois says:

I use chrome on my phone & have never had any issues with pop ups on treehouse EVER(since 2015), until 3 days ago. ARRRGGHHHH!
      Luckily, this thread has no pop up issue…sure as hell i choose the open presidential thread…i get, ” you have 3 viruses, go here to fix…blah blah blah…”
      It’s pissing me off!
      Not happening on any other sites i visit.
      I feel ya Dogbert!

• AncientChineseSecret says:

I am just realizing the spam ad (Amazon reward) you are referring to is the same thing happening to me. It happens to me on CTH and when I read certain right leaning articles on Zero Hedge. I am now of the opinion it’s an Apple or Amazon intentional thing. This world is simply unbelievable.

• Trish in Southern Illinois says:

I have an android LG…no apple here.
        I’ve missed 3 days of the open thread…minus one time on day one, after i pulled the phone battery & cleared out my cache…then that no longer worked.

• Sheri Sperling says:

Happens to me on American Spectator too. I just installed Norton Ad Blocker and so far so good.

• AKM says:

I had same thing after reading a Zero Hedge article. I’ve uninstalled Tbubbleclean – which Is the app that the b*****s drop on you, and it appears to have solved it.

• dw113 says:

turn off the java script in safari.

• Cyber says:

This works. On iPad or iPhone: Settings – Safari – Advanced – JavaScript. Turn it off.

• Kenji says:

It’s worked for me (turning off Safari) but it kills all the videos linked. I spend 98% of my reading, posting time on my iPad. I have ZERO problems with pop ups … ever … with any other website, and have never needed to turn off Java Script.

Makes me believe this site is being targeted by Apple or someone who is very experienced in setting up things … like HER server.

Is there a bleachbit program I can run to BLEACH this bit(ch) off my iPad?

• JimmyJack says:

Get Ghostery.

• mostlyogauge says:

I use the Brave browser. Blocks all adds. Have had no problems with it. Loads pages and sites faster too.

• MAGAbear says:

Me too. Works great and has the added value of supporting the guy who started Firefox but was ousted due to supporting normal marriage. He started the Brave browser.

• Thanks to you and MAGAbear for the tips about Brave.com. I just did a fast check and it looks great. I have been using Firefox but there are a lot of problems PLUS I can’t stand that they fired Brendan (I think that’s who it was) for his views on conventional marriage.

• I havent had that problem with uBlock on Firefox on a PC, but on the iPad I get this notification “Ad” that looks suspicious/malicious and it covers the screen with no way to dismiss it. Is it possible that CTH’s WordPress has been breached somehow? I know a lot of sites use Word Fence to defend their blogs, and CTH seems to be stable, but maybe it needs a check up?

• SpanglishKC says:

I use an iPad too…. its been happening not only at CTH but other sites also. Awhile back some poster here recommended BRAVE… started using it today. So far AWESOME!!!

What’s interesting I had the same issue on Chrome as with SAFARI browser.

So happy with BRAVE… so fart

• Russ says:

Use ICab mobile for your browser. It’s free from App Store and the developer Alex is very responsive to any issues you may have. It blocks practically all ads. They’re simply not an issue.

• Jayne gilmore says:

I had to switch to DuckDuckGo to get past the amazon reward pop up. I also erased all tabs and history on Safire which seems to help.

• NickD says:

If AdBlock doesn’t work for you (for whatever reason), you could try the Brave browser. I use it and it works well for my purposes

• Jayne Gilmore says:

I had to switch to DuckDuckGo to get passed amazon award pop up. I just went back to use safari to post a reply where I had erased all the history which seemed to help but right after I posted that darn thing popped back up so I’ back to DuckDuckGo. Now to try to post on this site.

• John says:

Settings —> safari—> disable java

• nbkilgore says:

1. I stop using google web site and switched to Firefox with no drag, buffering or pop-ups

2. I kicked FB out completely and now my PC runs a whole lot smoother

• Ree Fungorio says:

are you using chrome? Safari? I use Chrome on my iPad and often get the same thing–you’re directed to a page of some spam site but when you hit “back” it goes to the page before the one you wanted. I don’t know how to do extensions on iPad and I would say it’s a whole different experience than Chrome on a Mac or iPhone.

What do people here recommend for best ipad browser? I used Chrome for work so I just use it on the iThings because I have the same bookmarks, etc.

• Andy says:

Has anyone noticed that the lead commenter in this thread complained about ads and the next 20 or so people responded on how to deal with unwanted ads and there was not one comment about the article. I’ll start. Brennan is shitting his pants, as is Samantha Powers. Normally in a transition from one POTUS Administration to the next the sins of the previous Admin are forgiven. In this case they can’t be as they were tantamount to conspiracy to commit a coup and basically undermine our democratic system. In short: treason. McCabe was the marker. If he was given retirement then the rest of the conspirators knew that if they were quiet and went on their way that they would not face the scales of justice for their wicked deeds. With this first shot across the bow by firing McCabe the rest of the conspirators now know they are not safe. This whole misadventure is being investigated and those who have committed crimes will be prosecuted and go to jail if found guilty. Nice to see the law is starting to apply to everyone the same once again and that there is no protected class.

• fakenoozisforfools says:

Thanks for not getting side-tracked on the ad pop-up discussion. I think, however, that this action against McCabe doesn’t do much to restore Lady Justice’s blindfold. Until I see more — a lot more — people being punished harshly (delaying/losing a pension doesn’t qualify) for the foul, evil deeds they have done, I’m going to consider this as a one-off, mere grandstanding on the part of the corrupt FBI and DOJ. They could re-instate McCabe’s pension anywhere down the line (wink! wink! nudge! nudge!) and no one would be the wiser. Even if McCabe did lose his pension, he could be hired tomorrow for a no-show job paying 7 figures and do just fine. I want to see major prison time for these people. It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if the top people (0bama, Clintons) were executed, but I’ll settle for life imprisonment at hard labor and no possibility of parole. What was done in this case is an incalculable number of times worse than Watergate. The punishments should be commensurate with the crime.

• (No Longer A ) Bystandet says:

That has been happening to me as well and just with this site.

• (No Longer A ) Bystander says:

That has been happening to me as well and just with this site.

• b0yzero says:

For well over a year, I have read this blog on all of my devices without any spam or browser redirects. You can try adding AdBlockPlus (it’s free) to your browser or switch to the Brave browser. More than likely, your device has been infiltrated with a virus or adware.

• Wade Coody says:

I rebooted my IPad. The ad disappeared.m

2. jameswlee2014 says:

No one is afraid of your silly threats.

3. big bad mike says:

Yes. Samantha Power is a native Irishwoman. The Power’s were aligned with Cromwell’s land confiscation of the McCarthy and Ryan Irish landowners. From County Waterford. The Powers not only took the land, they also deforested Munster and are largely responsible for the Irish desporia that starved over 3 million native Irish and banished another 2 Million to Australia and America. She is from a family of murderers and informers. Happy St. Patrick’s Day Samantha.

4. Charlotte says:

Police Uncover Antifa-Linked High-Explosives, Chemicals, and Mobile Bomb Factory-in Germany. Wanna bet there are chaches in the US too?

• JimmyJack says:

I’d be more surprised if there aren’t.

• cali says:

@Charlotte: Look closely at the Antifa flag and the Nazi SS flag = identical, same goals!

@Sundance: Thanks but you know that you are over the target!
      Their reactions and threats exposes them widely and many reveal themselves to be part of the deep state and their agenda. Their plotted coup failed although we are not out of the woods yet.

The possibility of violence is taken into consideration but Q promised that it will be subdued quickly if necessary by deploying our military. The Q team promised that we are safe.

5. Charlotte says:

The FBI is onto this-but couldnt act to stop Omar Mateen & wife, The Boston bombers, the Garld jihadists, the San Bernardino jihadists. Oh no they have to stop patriots from digging up a site where there is RUMORED to be lost gold fr Abe Lincoln

• Molly Pitcher says:

Guess they haven’t had time or inclination to shut any of this down either.

Radical imams are spewing anti-Semitism in the US with impunity

• wolfmoon1776 says:

IMO, they WALKED those cases in an attempt to use them. VERY shrewd psychology. They WIN on all of them – incrementally. On a 10-point “psy-op win scale” for the BLACK HATS, I would say:

Mateen – 8
      Boston – 6
      Garland – 2
      SanBern – 4

Mateen won big BECAUSE of the peculiar psychology of gays, which can be turned to sub-consciously self-punishing with little effort, and indeed it worked. The gays refused to blame radical Islam.

Boston lost too much on its sketchiness, and never recovered. It helped them in some ways, but overall was only a medium win.

Garland was almost a loss for them and a win for us. They drove a psy-op that weakened the outrage on violence against the right, and showed Geller to be vulnerable. NOT a good day for them. However, the fact that the FBI basically “pumped and dumped” the jihadists was helpful for Parkland understanding.

San Bernardino – mostly a loss for them, because the killers could not be repackaged as white males, even though they tried to start that narrative.

They watched / didn’t watch all of these. And the CIA wasn’t exactly helping. CIA was obviously NOT sharing most of their nasty stuff under Obama, IMO.

6. Charlotte says:

More deep State killing?
    Adrian Lamo, Hacker Who Turned in Chelsea Manning, Found Dead

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I think so. Closing off as many plausible loose ends as possible. The guy was homeless – almost automatic plausibility.

• JimmyJack says:

S.O.B. Another one. One of the accounts I follow on twitter has done a great job of linking these seemingly unrelated deaths but I can’t remember which now.

Given the suicides of the Aaron Swartz and other recent technocrat suicides I’d guess that’s exactly what’s happening.

• RLC2 says:

Interesting chat logs between Lamo and Manning, posted by Wired.
      Makes you wonder what the hell FBI CounterIntel, and CIA/NSA/DIA IG teams are doing.
      The Russians and Chinese are laughing at us- not just because of hacks like Brennan, Comey, and Clapper, but because of hacks like Reality Winner and Edward Snowden.

7. Charlotte says:

McCabe Kept Memos on Trump Dealings; Mueller Now Has Them

8. Brennan’s venomous ranting only proves his motivation to subvert the election by framing and wiretapping the Trumps. It is a confession of guilt.

9. Anon says:

Does pointing out that the left cynically exploits blacks, women and minorities to expand its own power make me a bigot?

The counter revolution is gonna hit hard. My urban leftie hipster friends see through this shit and are willing to vote center right for the first time ever.

The right is the counter culture.

10. citizen817 says:

11. Deplorable_Vespucciland says:

For all the smug globalist deepstaters plotting against Americanism..

May they surrender now! Last chance to come clean before it’s too late.

12. NJF says:

13. redridge45 says:

My phone dropped so I can’t cite, but I read that Brennan signed all 19 visas for the 911 hijackers in an overseas embassy…. How could anyone live with that…

14. Chuck Peebles says:

It’s going to be such poetic justice that Samantha Power immigrated to the US and became a US citizen only to spend the rest of her life in a US prison.

15. Charlotte says:

• Convert says:

EXACTLY. Think about what the IRS did and got off scot-free. The FBI would have become like the Russian secret police. Terrifying.

• John Bosley says:

Don’t worry, the IRS’s day is coming as is every fetid squalid branch of government rat hole.
        Trump is going to turn over every rock looking for these cockroaches and squash’ em flat
        as a bug on your windshield.

• annieoakley says:

IMO the FBI is the Secret Police, ours. Just look at what they did to the Bundys and the Hammonds. In the Hammond case, the family was RETRIED for the same ‘crime’ and resentenced for more prison time after they completed their sentence. If that isn’t Gulag Archipelago what is it?

• graphiclucidity says:

I’ve long thought McCabe believed that Hillary would fire Comey and appoint him Director. That reason, and the money to his wife’s campaign, were his modus operandi for blowing the email investigation.

Then Hillary lost.

However, like any good little Machiavellian corruptocrat, McCabe had a plan for that eventuality, thus the “Insurance Policy”.

Clueless Comey, on the other hand, believed that Hillary would never fire him, because it would look like an act of revenge, and that he could convince her that he had been on her side all along.

Then Trump won.

At that point he and McCabe became joined at the hip to save their own skins.

We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.
      – Benjamin Franklin

• WSB says:

Except for the little issue of the Weiner laptop.

McCabe was soldiering on for HRC, TRYING to let the clock run out by keeping the additional classified emails under the rug. The only save was someone from the NY field office asking what they should do woth them three weeks before the election during an inter-office meeting.

From what we know, Comey was furious because he would have been seen as obstructing justice. Thus, that that badly orchastrated 20 second review of 650,000 emails and the subsequent clearance.

Therein lies the split that may be between Comey and McCabe.

• if the FBI did not do something the NYPD was going to take matters into their own hands, they retained a copy of the hard drive when they turned the laptop over… so they were going to release what they saw and were horrified over. .

• graphiclucidity says:

Who really knows how all of that went down, though. From what I remember, the NYPD knew what was on the laptop. The Small Group had no choice but to reopen the investigation once it started leaking that Weiner’s laptop was in custody.

• WSB says:

Yes, which is why I believe the one NY field office employee spoke up. Probably has buddies at the NYPD.

I live in NY, and the cops do not mess around here. Especially if there were both child porn and National security crimes.

• Watcher says:

And Brennan would still be head of the CIA.
      In my mind he is the top lieutenant running these conspiracies.
      Doing the top conspirators organizing. Post election & post inauguration.

16. Chuck Arnold says:

These people absolutely will not stop trying to overthrow our president until they are brought to justice.

17. Summer says:

When is McCabe going to be indicted for lying to the IG under oath?

18. Massachusetts deplorable says:

I wonder if Brennan spied on Senate because he was worried they may have been on to something even worse he or the Obama administration was doing. I don’t think we will ever FULLY know how
    close we came to a dictatorship.

19. Three-Pound Sledge says:

Brennan/Powers verbiage, if done by Joe Common, would find a knock on the door by the Secret Service.

20. Scarlet says:

It ENRAGES me to see our flag treated that way.

21. L4grasshopper says:

The outbursts from the Comeys and Brennens and Powers almost immediately after this happened tells me, anyway, that the conspiracy has been in place for quite some time.

It also tells me that they are worried 😎

22. Trish in Southern Illinois says:

Drudge has a poll up
    “Should president TRUMP fire mueller?”

There is also a comment section on the poll…comments were great!

Here’s the link:

23. John Bosley says:

McCabe should commit Arkincide and put 2 bullets in the back his head, then jump in the ocean.

24. apfelcobbler says:

yeah!

25. Lottacats says:

Check this out and click around

26. apfelcobbler says:

“Lordy” if I may cite one of the thug’s previous pronouncements.

27. RLC2 says:

Sundance- “Every time we see this reaction, I immediate try to reconnect with those who I’ve previously forewarned but were not yet at a place where they could accept.”

Interesting comment, Sir. Do you refer to those readers who had not yet caught up to your way of thinking, or thinkers and commentators outside of TLR? Like Andrew McCarthy at NRO (the scales have fallen from his eyes, lately…)

Or others inside and out of DOJ?

28. C R Lord says:

Desecrating the flag should be a federal crime punishable by five to ten years in prison. That way the aggressive dodos would have time to thoroughly digest the end result of their folly.

29. apfelcobbler says:

I think we’re getting a pretty good idea why President Trump was so triumphant in PA last weekend! He’s braced for these poseurs and their predictable nonsense.

30. Scout says:

You’ll know it’s all over for the Comrades when Brennan seeks political asylum in Russia.

And Putin tells him no.

31. That s one SCARRY SOB,..sheesh, almost as scarry as Bill and Hillillree

32. Charlotte says:

James Woods sticks it to Brennan-literally!
    Gotta LOVE him!

33. dallasdan says:

Brennan, Power and other equally noteworthy and recognizable deep state operatives are very dangerous people. They have committed serious crimes that have been fully documented, yet they walk freely among us. If the rule of law is not applied to them, we can not complain about their past and, most assuredly, future criminal acts. I honestly would not be surprised if members of their cabal do not overtly seek to do physical harm to the President, sooner rather than later..

• Yes, that is what is always in the back of my mind too. It has taken generations for the Deep State to build up its power, and there is nothing that those demons from Hell won’t do to keep it. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. We already have a rather large list of people who have died (been killed?) under dubious circumstances including a Supreme Court justice who was at the height of his position.

A few weeks ago, (it seems like years) a guy got fairly close to the White House while the Trumps were away, and either tried to kill himself or did actually do so. It seemed strange at the time that there wasn’t more publicity about the incident, unless I missed it.

The fact that someone with a gun was able to get so close to POTUS might have been a message from the Deep Staters – see how easy it is?

Every time I see DJT at a rally, where the people are going nuts for him, where he torments the MSM reporters who are there, where he gets right in their ugly faces, I worry and pray that nothing will happen to this courageous warrior who is our President. There are just too many bad people and nut jobs out there for my liking.

34. To think of the vast power these Bas terds had and used against our nation …
    Thank God for saving our Republic, May the Good Lord continue in His work, and continue to guide Bless and ptotect DJTrump and his family.

35. Jack Rail says:

John Brennan looks like Steny Hoyer’s idiot older brother. Or maybe it’s the other way around.

36. nbkilgore says:

John Brennan’s actual statement;

When the full extent of “MY” venality, moral turpitude, and political manipulation becomes known, “I” will take “MY” rightful place as a disgraced CIA Operative demagogue in the dustbin of history. “I” may scapegoat Andy McCabe and others, but “I” will destroy America…America will “NOT” triumph over “ME”!

37. AH_C says:

Hey idiot anarchists and communists, the Marines would like to try out some new tactics they recently learned. Now that they’ve been activated, they’re coming for you.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYiCmujXkAENj0B.jpg

38. Craig from Scotland says:

39. Scout says:

Brennan is an EX COMMUNIST voter who became Director of the CIA.
    Truth is bizarre, no one would believe it as fiction.
    After asking “how come?” I offer this, the US hating anti market totalitarian left doesn’t sit around as CIA Director and not talk to his old buddies from the Communist Party or fellow travellers. Doesn’t happen.
    Brennan is implying he didn’t talk to international marxists buddies after he became Director?……
    :-))………. phone records required asap.

40. citizen817 says:

41. Patriot 1 says:

The deep state is getting worried. Listen to all their complaining and threats. A cornered animal is unpredictable.

42. Pyrthroes says:

Hearts bleed for flag-waving patriots Andrew McCabe, John Brennan, Samantha Powers– withal their communo-fascist Deep State sponsors from Benedict Barack Gangrenous and MzBill on down (‘way down).

If this is the actual, vs. hymned potential, reality of our Devoted Public Servants (DIPS), best bag the whole sorry lot in favor of Jefferson’s three (count ’em!) copy-clerks at State 220 years ago.

What’s that you say, that “times have changed”? Not a bit of it… as the classic “cockpit case” asserts, two pilots plus an engineer/navigator, crew-chief, and bombadier/loadmaster suffice to deliver any cargo whether by Wright biplane or space shuttle. Pending Trump’s radical successes de-nuclearizing North Korea, resolving the 70-year Arab-Israeli contretemps, restoring Iran to secular status worthy of Persia’s classic culture, one has to ask– where were careerist “experts” in Cabinet Offices, Departments, Agencies and Bureaus all this time?

Trump doesn’t need ’em, we don’t want ’em, and the American Republic would be better served by Billy Graham, Joe the Plumber, Gilbert and Sullivan, than Churchill’s “grizzly gang who work (their) wicked will”. As dustman Alfred P. Doolittle magisterially put it: “Run ’em outta town!”

43. Arby says:

Dear Mr. Brennan re moral turpitude: two words Bill Clinton! (I can count better than Joey Biden!)

44. joninmd22 says:

Hmmm. Note to self. Get to the rifle range today. 😡

45. Lovekraft says:

A significant portion of the blame falls on Soros’s feet.

Also, isn’t it interesting how we are all looking East to Russia while jihadis are spreading across the world, not to mention setting up enclaves?

46. Missing Andrew says:

47. pam2246 says:

48. Mike diamond says:

You never heard a word out of john b,when Obama made the bad Iran deal ! Now all of a sudden john b seems all worried about Russia !