A surveillance video released on Thursday shows a sheriff’s deputy assigned to the Parkland, Florida high school staying outside while a former student fatally shot 17 people, according to the sheriff’s office.
The 27-minute video shows Broward County Deputy Sheriff Scot Peterson failing to enter Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School where he worked as an armed guard.

The majority of the video shows Deputy Peterson cowering under a stairwell [01:30] between two of the buildings.

Peterson resigned on Feb. 22 rather than face suspension. Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel has said Peterson stayed outside the high school during the attack, instead of going inside to confront the gunman.  “The video speaks for itself. His actions were enough to warrant an internal affairs investigation,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement accompanying the video’s release following a judge’s order on Monday.

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Abusive Cops, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Education, M-DSPD, media bias, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

134 Responses to Broward County Releases CCTV Video of Parkland School Shooting and School Deputy Inaction…

1. ForGodandCountry says:

I’ve been VERY encouraged by members of the FL press pursuing these angles, Sundance….in particular the Sun Sentinel. They have been quite dogged, and I hope they are in touch with you and your team.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

YES. This is really notable. There is REAL and DOGGED journalism, and I’m very impressed. It’s like it used to be. And I will credit TRUMP for that culture change, with ZERO hesitation.

• ForGodandCountry says:

• All Too Much says:

“I have a feeling this is due, in no small part, to Sundance’s previous efforts at documenting the background of all this and their getting in touch with him for same.”

Bingo!

• ForGodandCountry says:

Btw Wolf,,,,just curious….

What do you estimate the chances of the bridge failure….a stress test ALLOWED to take place WITHOUT suspending traffic….being a planned MCE designed to deflect press attention from Broward Cnty BS and the release of this video?

I rate it as HIGH.

• rf121 says:

Troll.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I’m willing to admit this as an outlier hypothesis, subject to testing and validation. I had the same thoughts, to be honest.

Given that the people theoretically benefiting from this theory, appear to have “wanted” 9/11 to happen (over 3000 dead, not counting the response), and to have just killed over 50 people (and wounded hundreds) in Las Vegas, I see MOTIVE. They are currently being billed at DEATH PENALTY. “Nooses”, as Hillary said. Lots of MOTIVE, and little motive NOT to stop the investigation of Parkland.

Given that there are literally THOUSANDS of union employees near such a site, with knowledge of the construction, and I know PERSONALLY how union members were used in the larger plot to carry out tasks, I believe there is both MEANS and OPPORTUNITY.

However, just like I posed the CONSPIRACY THEORY that there was a STAND-DOWN at Parkland – AND THERE WAS – thus now making it not a THEORY, but a “limited” CONSPIRACY – so we need to LOOK for what will turn this THEORY into FACT.

• The Jimmy Jackz says:

SEIU by any chance?

• wolfmoon1776 says:

I am sure they are involved in the big plot, but it crosses unions. I know that CWA and whoever organizes university employees are involved in the larger plot, and have been for a LONG time.

There is a report that something “was like an explosion.” when the bridge collapsed, although I do not know if that was the CRASH or the BEGINNING of the collapse. Not sure what it was, but there are ways to bring down a bridge that might start with something completely maskable. The explosive rupture of a concrete column is not much different from the explosive rupture of a concrete column with a drill-hole filled with explosive.

This kind of sabotage is not hard at all. If it is being planned in China or Russia, or compromised high-end places here, we might see very little external evidence. All they need is exfiltrated data for the proposed construction. The rest is science, the end result is something one guy and a tool-bag can pull off.

• wondering999 says:

Here’s one link. There’s an interesting question in the comments: “Why is the video clock correct in the released video and on the day of the incident there was a 20 minute delay?”
      Not that I want the powers-that-be to go back and doctor that if they didn’t notice..

• ForGodandCountry says:

2. flova says:

The attacks on the NRA are all to deflect from those who will never be held accountable. The FBI, the local police and most of all Obama’s boy Superintendent Runcie from Chicago.

• MM says:

Exactly they want to draw attention away from what the root of the problem is and why Parkland shooting happened… BHO Policies enacted by Broward schools… They are once again protecting that damn fool BHO and his anti American ways….

• calbear84 says:

NYT running cover for Obama’s “Promise” program. Of course they obfuscate and blame white people. Getting nervous perhaps?

• TwoLaine says:

COULD LET? How about DID LET?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kenji says:

“… an effort to address racial disparities …” Ni&&@h Pluheeeze !!?? Here’s an idea to address “racial disparities” … how about reassembling the broken families and absent fathers? How about disciplining your (racially disparate) children AT HOME!! How about stopping all the racist messaging about “the white man’s world”. How about stopping the excuses for poor performance … like: “the SAT is culturally biased”. … “Math is the white man’s construct to hold down the black man”. “Black kids “learn” differently” … excuse, excuse, excuse. Stop with the soft tyranny of low expectations!!!

• JMC says:

Runcie, who never taught school or ran one, apparently, before he entered the Chicago administrator factory.

3. Scout says:

Yep, no teacher inside the school needed a firearm to protect themselves and others from a murderous islamofascist, because armed police were right there.
    Gotto admit, it’s an excellent argument for not arming willing teachers.

• Jason says:

multiple separate structures (map I see has up to 15+?) on that campus, and 1 guy with a gun, that Cruz likely knew where he’d be and how to avoid. You can make argument that 1 guy with a gun didn’t/wouldn’t make a difference but argument for not arming teachers?

Teacher’s only recourse was to open classroom and then shelter in place after locking door. Give a gun to the coach who put his body between Cruz and students or teacher who was gunned down while trying to lock door to the classroom after letting students hide inside and perhaps things are very different. Not to mention I’d bet if Cruz knew there were multiple armed teachers across the campus he would have looked for a different/softer target.

4. Chickficshun says:

Thrown under those bus wheels! Deputy better wise up and spill the beans on Israel.

5. Jesse says:

I’ve been a cop for 15 years. This coward does not represent who we are, or the way we police. He is a coward. Sundance has explained that this coward was put in place to hide evidence of crimes committed by students. He is a poor police officer, and his non action is despicable. His Sheriff is no better.
    I’d like to thank all of the people who post on this blog. I enjoy reading your opinions on the articles Sundance posts.
    I will leave you with one of my favorite verses. It’s John 15:13. There is no greater love than this, that a man should lay down his life for his friends. Folks, my profession is scary at times. I don’t believe there is anything scarier than having to confront a madman taking innocent lives. The men and women I work with would not hesitate to confront that madman and end his lawlessness, including taking his or her life. Noneven of the cops that I know would hesitate. Please know that there are good cops out here who love to serve.

Jesse

• Well said brother. In my 28 years as an LEO, my favorite saying was, “we only catch the dumb ones.”

• KittyKat says:

We know. We know that there are far more good leos than bad leos.

• Gil says:

Thats the first word I heard out o f the mouths of leo I know. And opinions of sro in general. Then the discussion of incompetence amidst repeated year over year training and implementation of active shooter policies. There are 1000s of good cops and you know who the screw ups are on shift and in dept. We know you do your best.

• ForGodandCountry says:

I pray you LEO’s and first responders know that there are TENS OF MILLIONS of Americans who cherish, honor, and are profoundly grateful for your efforts, commitment, and dedication to your calling. We also know a LOT of you are vets, which can only double our appreciation.

There are three types of people walking the face of the earth. Wolves, sheep, and sheepdogs. The wolves need no explanation. This is the evil that walks among us. The sheep are who the wolves prey on. The sheepdogs protect the sheep…but here’s the thing.

The sheep are scared of the sheepdogs, because they have fangs too. And all too often, the sheep don’t recognize the wolves from the sheepdogs. Thus they can be unfairly maligned, esp. when a sheepdog fails to do it job or even aligns itself with the wolves.

Thanks for being sheepdogs. Really. It’s a tough and dangerous job, to say one that the sheep all too often don’t fairly or reasonably recognize.

I am proud that I know these distinction, and I hope my gratitude to you all carries all the more weight because of it.

God bless, keep, and protect you all.

• ForGodandCountry says:

It’s a tough and dangerous job, to say nothing of the fact that the sheep all too often don’t or WON’T fairly distinguish between the wolves and the sheepdogs.

• Peg_C the Deplorable says:

Thanks for the reminder – I just re-read the excellent Grossman piece I first read when it was written sometime after 9/11. I think what bothers me most of all is willful denial has become a way of life for vast swaths of our societies that should know better. With this denial comes a virulent contempt for those of us who may or may not be sheepdogs but certainly are awake to all the dangers that face us and our loved ones. Now we find our government has instituted policies of “Baaaa.” This is such a betrayal of the people it’s impossible to fully articulate it.

For anyone who has never read Grossman’s piece, I highly recommend it. I first found it on the Blackfive blog (active and retired military) probably 15 years ago.

• G. Combs says:

I call them:
        Predators
        Parasites
        Prey
        Protectors

• Former lurker says:

I hear you. I remember the issue of Time magazine featuring a Marine with the black eye on the cover after Sergeant Clayton Lonetree was busted for being a spy for the Soviet Union. One bad apple doesn’t spoil the whole barrel, but it still gets my goat thinking about that damn cover.

• TwoLaine says:

We know and we Thank You for your service.

I’ve been waiting for the walkout for all the LE who have died in the line of duty this year. It is horrendous! The only difference is that now someone is keeping track, and it is finally also getting reported. Sadly, it feels like it is daily. IT has to stop!

• Mk10108 says:

With all due respect (what’s said before hammer drop), whether he’s a coward or not i.e. serving himself and protecting his pension, your point is mute. Fail safe failed and 17 are dead when the number could have been less. Parkland forever ends the argument teachers or staff should they chose, be allowed to armed themselves. The idea that school property be off limits to lawful self protection must end.

• 4sure says:

No property should be off limits to self protection.

• Jesse says:

I would disagree. The police are a reactionary force. We try to root out criminals, and lock them up. The BCSO and FBI had multiple chances to stop this before it started. They did not. SRO Peterson was in place because of his ability to follow instructions of the Admin of the school district and cook the stats. (See Sundance’s other posts) Whether or not school teachers should be armed is a different topic entirely. I’m married to a teacher, and I’m not sure she could take a life and live with it psychologically for the rest of her life. The mindset of a teacher and a warrior are different.

I’m not saying all teachers don’t have the mindset. I’m sure there are some that do. I do believe that most teachers love their students because the teachers that I know do love their students.

There is no way of knowing the future. Only God knows the future. To say that 17 died because Peterson failed go act assumes a lot of what if questions. What if he was all the way across the school property when the shooting started? What if he had been confronted in the way in? What if the BCSO acted sooner? We could do this all day, and the results wouldn’t change.

The easiest way to change these targets to harder targets is inconvenient for the adults. Secretary’s and Leo’s posted at the entrances would help against a lone wolf attack. The downside is a better fortress against a lone wolf type of attacker makes it harder to retake the school if an attack like Beslan happens.

There are so many variables, it’s mind boggling. SRO Peterson failed to act. In my state that is a crime called Malfeasance, and I can be charged for failing to act. I’m surprised that Florida doesn’t have the same crime on statute, and if it is on statute, why he isn’t being screened for charges.

• Have Gun Will Travel says:

Many thanks to those on the thin blue line who heroically step up each and every day in service to the citizens of their communities. This SRO does not represent all LEOs.

• Cisco says:

Hello Jesse!
      35 years of service here.
      You stay safe and take care 🛐🙏🛐
      Retired .38 Spcl. +P Revolver Cop.

• TexasDude says:

Yep, 14 years in and I feel the same.

• Ken says:

Thank you Jesse for your service and dedication What’s your take on the teacher interview stating she saw a shooter in full tactical gear spraying the hallway with gunfire? Also the video taken from a news helicopter showing what appears to be several men exiting the school immediately after the shooting carrying a large duffel type bag and throwing it into
      the back of a white pickup truck? is Cruz really the shooter? I question it.

• Moultrie Flag says:

• Kenji says:

Jesse – and every PEACE officer like you … Thank you. Thank you for the very REAL risk you take to keep the peace. I honestly don’t know how you can deal with the dregs of the earth. Sorry, it sounds harsh, but I know that is the part of the public you have to deal with. You don’t interact much with law abiding citizens … because … well … we aren’t breaking the law. But also … thank you for distancing yourself from this example of a piss poor fellow officer. Every profession has its LOSERS … EVERY profession. And it’s best to call them out and root them out

• MAJA says:

Thank you for your service!!!

6. wheatietoo says:

It’s like Peterson knew where the cameras were…and tried to avoid being seen by them.

I still think it’s strange to have a 20 minute delay in the security video feed.
    The other LEOs who arrived at the scene, thought they were watching a ‘live’ feed…so they must have thought it was not normal to have it delayed like that.

7. Donna in Oregon says:

Florida seems to be on attack from all sides. Even Mother Nature picks on Florida. Need a Billy Graham style revival down there, the Sunshine State needs some divine intervention.

8. Angry Dumbo says:

It would be ironic that this CCTV video was released exactly one day AFTER the nationwide 17 minute protests at your local public schools (yes even our k-5 school observed). But alas, it is not ironic. Hmmm.

• EternalVigilanc3 says:

Not ironic but pre planned, imo. Some video is released day after the “walkout”. Plus it isn’t raw video…

9. lieutenantm says:

ONE VIDEO CAMERA????? THERE WERE MULTIPLE CAMERAS INSIDE THE BUILDING.

i WANT TO SEE THE ONE THAT SHOWS ANY AND ALL “SHOOTERS” INSIDE THE BLDG, DAMMIT!

2LTMorrisseau’s avatar – Go to profile

2LTMorrisseau
    98p · 2 minutes ago
    As to MOTIVE. i have also read that this Russian man and his daughter were caught up in AND HAD INTIMATE KNOWLEDGE that
    British M16 actually CREATED THE INFAMOUS “RUSSIAN DOSSIER”….not Christopher Steele alone………..and since this information is a bombshell [UK Intel trying to unseat Trump] that this man and his daughter were knowledgable of AND THEY HAD REQUESTED PERMISSION TO REPATRIATE HOME TO RUSSIA……….”somebody” decided to OFF the two….. I wonder who that “somebody” might be?
    Dennis Morrisseau
    USArmy Officer [Vietnam era] ANTI-WAR

10. simicharmed says:

What’s up here? I reviewed the video and I saw 1 minute of some type of “activity” and 26 minutes of a sidewalk…? Is this Candid camera of the 21st Century?

11. lawton says:

Gov Scott needs to suspend that incompetent Sheriff now and not wait for the FDLE report.

12. alliwantissometruth says:

“The video speaks for itself. His actions were enough to warrant an internal affairs investigation,” the sheriff’s office said in a statement”

And the inaction’s of the Sheriff, along with the actions of the governing radical leftists, who’s policies allowed this massacre to happen, are more than enough to warrant an internal affairs investigation, along with federal investigations, prosecutions & jail sentences

• Newt Love says:

> “…more than enough to warrant an internal affairs investigation, along with federal investigations, prosecutions & jail sentences”

An IA investigation by the Broward Cowards Sheriff’s IA will not produce anything. They are too busy drinking their lunch out of brown paper bags.

The “federal investigations” were already botched by the Miami FBI office, which will be more interested in FBI CYA than the truth. The Investigations should be handled by the US Marshal Service, which predates the FBI and has a better reputation for impartiality in Law Enforcement.

The Prosecutions should be carried out by DoJ prosecutors, who seem to have nothing better to do, since Mueller started his Circus Side-Show.

I think SuperMax Federal Prisons would be appropriate for supervising the sentences for the failed Sheriff and his failed Deputies.

13. Publius2016 says:

Oh no…internal affairs investigation! That’ll teach them…move along…btw anyone hear about Las Vegas lately…Assassins took the route up using the Four Seasons but of course it was a single shooter…here the Parkland Shooter changed clothes and was picked miles away…btw he lived with Intelligence Officer…

14. Skinner says:

Now release the radio with Captain Jan Jordan giving the “stage” orders – meaning stand down.

Which should lead to her boss Israel…

But since he switched from R to D to win the Sheriff office this too shall pass.

15. Rose Mary Woods is alive and working for the Broward County Sheriff’s office.

16. TwoLaine says:

!!! 15 !!! School Resource Officers were called to this BRAWL…
    Ladies and Gentlemen, your next school fill in the blank…

Minneapolis: Somali and African American students in high school brawl
    by Ann Corcoran
    15 Mar 2018

“…..and not for the first time!
    Diversity is Beautiful alert!

Yesterday this brief news item was brought to my attention (hat tip: Anne Marie) and I see that Frontpage magazine is on the story too.

Although we know that the conflicts between Somalis and African Americans are more widespread and not limited to Minnesota, rarely does the media report on the tension.
    Southwest high

There are no photos of the brawl that I could find. But, don’t miss the story about a student being assaulted at the same school yesterday because he was carrying a Trump flag across the street from the ‘peace’ walkout.

My guess is that these incidents are not brought to the public’s attention because it goes against the PC multiculti myth (a myth that the media loves to advance) that those of the same brown skin color couldn’t possibly hate each other, but we have seen that clearly in the xenophobic unwelcoming black South Africans as well.

Here is the headline from Alpha News:
    Safety concerns arise as violence continues to escalate at Minneapolis Southwest High School

And here are a few snips from the story:

MINNEAPOLIS – Safety concerns arise as violence continues to escalate at Southwest High School.

On top of an already failing administration, Southwest High School staff are struggling to maintain peace between students. Last Friday, March 2, multiple fights broke out during the school’s second lunch period. Despite attempts to sweep the issue under the rug and downplay the violence, persistent students and parents forced the administration to address the situation.

[….]
    The fight was not limited to the two students, who were reported by classmates to be a Somali-American and an African American.

Over 20 students joined the chaos soon after the first punches were thrown and the original videos that surfaced were titled “Somalis vs. Blacks.” The original videos have been taken down due to pressure from school administration. The school’s resource officer was present in the cafeteria. In an attempt to control the situation, school officials put the cafeteria on lockdown for 15 minutes after the allotted 30-minute lunch period, keeping any students from leaving or entering, including the ones not involved. All staff members that were not otherwise occupied were called to action.

No police but, wow! 15 student resource officers called in from other schools!

The police were not called, but 15 student resource officers from other schools were called for backup. In an eyewitness video taken by a student, the administration’s inability to diffuse the skirmish in a timely, appropriate, and safe manner was made clear.”

Read more:

• Katie says:

I lived in Columbus, OH for quite a few years and there are a ton of Somalian immigrants there. They and the blacks were CONSTANTLY getting into very violent brawls with one another. They absolutely hate each other.

• Where on earth do these people get the “Somali-American vs. African American?” Somalis are African Americans! Somalia, what’s left of it, IS IN Africa? Anybody have a globe, map, Google/Maps?

At first I thought African American meant American black people, but no, somewhere else here referred to South Africans! Which one is right?

• Beverly says:

Somalis versus black Americans is a lot more accurate. The Somalis aren’t “American” just because they squat here. They might as well be from Mars.

17. Suzanne says:

Has anyone explained the 20 minute delay on CCTV yet? And more to the point just who made that happen?

• wheatietoo says:

Good questions!

And nope, I haven’t heard anyone explain about that 20 min delay.
      The subject seems to be on ‘Ignore’.

What possible good reason could there be for that, though.
      It is absurd!

• G. Combs says:

“…Has anyone explained the 20 minute delay on CCTV yet? …”

I think it was Sundance who did. The 20 minute delay ALLOWS EDITING so violence/theft… from students can be edited out. Don’t want hard evidence that the little darling are trying to kill each other now do we?

• Peg_C the Deplorable says:

The problem is, if you believe Parkland was a big gummit false flag, every single thing that happened makes perfect sense. None of the bizarre disparities makes sense otherwise.

18. GREENMIRROR says:

We don’t need more police, we don’t need more teachers, we don’t need more government, we don’t need kneelers.

We need American Citizens to be patriots.

19. GREENMIRROR says:

Hopefully this spark of video will light the fire of the bigger school political money crime.

20. coltlending says:

There’s a report of a German Shepard dog fending off an home invader from a little boy hiding in the closet.

The German Shepard was shot six times evidently going after the intruder and then the intruder fled.

I think the Shepard survived.

I’m just sayin’

21. the authorities failed to protect those kids…Lied about it and blamed the NRA…
    Yea we got it

and what comes out of it,,,,Cuomo and Sanders went to the kids schools with Armed Guards….

and both of them had guards that had MORE then 10 round magazines too…

Who are they afraid of? what if someone did try to shoot at them… how many kids would have been killed trying to protect these POS’s

22. Newt Love says:

I can’t decide which I like more:
    Broward Coward Sheriff
    or
    Coward County Sheriff

I’ll bet if some blog posted
    Coward Coward Sheriff
    that everyone reading it would still know that Sheriff Israel was the one.

• Mercenary says:

Share this everywhere if you agree. I’m banned on Twitter.

• Good read, Mercenary.

I found the walkouts from yesterday extremely alarming in my area. They were being conducted by school personnel who had not yet been trained to recognize and react to potential threats.

One of the schools that participated in yesterday’s walkout near me had received a very explicit threat. They proceeded to conduct the walkout as if it was just a drill. When the drill was over, the campus was opened for students (and others) to leave for lunch and return after. It could have been disastrous if the threat had been serious and was not reacted on because personal was not trained to recognize it.

IMO, schools need to bring in professional security experts to train school personal.

23. Zippy says:

Armed school guards should be held to military physical fitness standards, especially when you only hire ONE of them… although one doesn’t need to be in great physical shape to cower:

24. I love how we see nothing (basically) on the video and the place where Peterson supposedly is cowering, is covered by the title of the video. Not subtle at all. Paste a giant title over that area, says Scott Israel.

25. Rachelle says:

Broward cowards.

26. NewfTea says:

From my limited experience with LEOs, this guy is not so far from the norm.

I have been a “citizen in distress” several times. The cops’ response: always inappropriate. A viciously nasty cop once ran me out of a police station for trying to file a hit-and-run accident report–as directed by the police dispatcher. (I lost my deductible as a result.) I filed a complaint and was conned into mediation, promised civility and an apology. I got attacked by the cop, clearly prepped by expensive lawyers, who nastily complained about what jerks civilians are for not understanding police procedure–then, I would have known it’s not the PD’s job to take a hit-and-run road accident report.

Are there good cops? Yes. A few. I’ve encountered those on occasion.

But by and large, cops are slaves to their pensions. In most police novels, especially those written by ex-cops, I am struck by cops’ conversation topics: their pension, how miserable and unappreciated they are, their pension, and their pension.

• Moultrie Flag says:

Add to that the fact Peterson already was qualified. You know after being unappreciated for 20 years he exactly thought, “Not me, not today…..”

27. jessbarnesphd says:

I want to see the footage showing what was in the black huge duffel bag it took 3 officers to manhandle out to a pick-up truck that afternoon.

28. William F Buckley's Ghost says:

I’ve lived in Fort Lauderdale since 1980 and the Sun-Sentinel is vehemently anti-police. The newspaper won’t let the opportunity to attack law enforcement pass by even when the sheriff’s name is Scott Israel.

29. Kenji says:

Google: “lessons learned Columbine” … and you will see thousands of articles that instruct police to IMMEDIATELY respond to the GUNFIRE. To IMMEDIATELY go STOP the Gunfire and the gunman(person). Every single police agency in America has attended seminars … held training sessions … rewritten protocols… and learned to ATTACK the sound of gunfire. Every second counts. This man, and ALL these Sheriff Dept employees are COWARDS!! If it was one of my dead children … the lawsuits would be coming!

30. scslayer says:

This ‘man’ gets a full pension as well – sheesh

31. AH_C says:

Figures. This video stinks. Why is the timestamp cropped out? Sheriff Israel is hiding the truth. Hopefully AG Bondi gets all the raw footage

32. Dave says:

Today in Palm Beach County, one of the county commissioners got on the local news and complained about the gun show that will be happening at the South Florida Fairgrounds, which happens to be in her district. She is trying to discourage people from attending, although she admits that the property is not govt. owned, and has no jurisdiction over the event that has run there for years. She says it is too soon after Parkland. Event head said gun show will go on as planned, and even though the governor’s signed legislation doesn’t go into effect before the event, they will voluntarily not sell arms to people under 21. What the PBCC doesn’t get is that the show’s timing was not soon enough!

33. Nchadwick says:

.. Here we have on 3/14/2018 one of the victims, that was shot 5 times (name redacted from minutes paperwork)

Has filed a motion, using what looks like a copy of the same paperwork that Sundance uncovered — Promise Program w/ signature pages. to disqualify the Office of Public Defender from representing the defendant. Stating that during the course of investigation paperwork has been uncovered and actions were taken that undermine the credibility and integrity of the Broward Public Defender’s Office in representing the Defendant.

Undersigned counsel found a document titled, “Collaborative Agreement on School Discipline” dated October 5th, 20016.

Clearly printed on the cover page of the agreement is the “Law Office of the Public Defender” for Broward County.

Page 13 of the agreement lists the Honorable Howard Finkelstein, Public Defender, and Gordon Weekes, Chief Assistant Public Defender, as receiving copies.

Page 19 of the agreement shows the signature of both Mr. Finkelstein and Mr. Weekes, for the Law Office of the Public Defender.

The Motion is 32 pages long — Read for yourself
    http://www.browardclerk.org – case, Cruz Nikolas…..

34. Scout says:

So here’s the deal…
    With intensively selected, willing, trained, (and annually recurrently trained) handgun carrying teachers the scumbag punks know there are multiple 10 > 14 shot 9mm mags into their space rapidly, no more walking about shooting kids, that’s dangerous to a punk’s health.
    The punk is perhaps then likely to go instead to a “gun free” Democratic safe space handwringing group.

35. Mashall says:

2 Feb 18 (Incident) to 9 Mar 18 (Unconstitutional Law Signed) 23 Days

• Mashall says:

14 Feb 18 (Incident) to 9 Mar 18 (Unconstitutional Law signed) 23 Days
      Gov. Rick Scott Signs Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Act
      What a Liar, How many 18, 19, 20, year olds have already graduated and left High School?
      Fools.
      How many of the Granny Tyrants will scream when their 18, 19, 20, year old is robbed, raped, and murdered after they leave home?
      They never care about it, until it happens to them or theirs.
      23 days is all it took. Fools are easy.

• Mashall says:

Ad Rem/Mod please remove the above 3 post due to my dates in error. Thanks

36. TwoLaine says:

Sundance….

Federal School Discipline Directives
    12 Mar 2018

The Heritage Foundation hosted a discussion on the Obama administration federal school discipline directive. In 2014, the Education and Justice Departments sent a letter notifying schools undergoing federal civil rights investigations that they risked losing federal funding if they had a higher number of referrals of minority students to law enforcement for discipline.

Following the deadly February 14, 2018 high school shooting in Parkland, Florida, Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) had urged Education Secretary Betsy DeVos to get rid of this directive. Panelists in this discussion examined the pros and cons and also talked about the possibility of the Trump administration rescinding the policy.

37. mashall says:

Colin Flaherty has been documenting wildly disproportionate black criminality and violent behavior for years, the above link is a recent grain of sand on a beach of black teenage hostility and violence in public schools. The Political Correctness, Delusion, Denial, and Deceit perpetuate the conditions that allow it to flourish. The Parkland Incident is a direct result. “Don’t report minority disciplinary problems for it seems you punish them unfairly.” All part of the Holder DOJ.

See if you can recall being shown the actual footage of the black mob violence, you may not have been allowed to….

• mashall says:

See if you can not recall being shown the actual footage of the black mob violence, you may not have been allowed to….

PS. Imagine if the 1st or 4th Amendment Constitutional Rights or any other Constitutional Rights were stripped away from law abiding 18, 19, and 29 year old U.S. Citizens after a mere 23 days from an incident. Will it be those that make you wake up, Florida?

38. mashall says: