Deep State #2 – The Confirmation…

It is increasingly obvious from additional direct communication today, both on twitter and the speech in Missouri, that all of the necessary groundwork for the Big Ugly is in the rear view.  President Trump is now directly confronting ALL adverse interests:

From the video above, even Limbaugh sees it.  Beyond the predictable media attack narrative du jour, which auto-triggers any time POTUS Trump extends his elbows, President Trump is now driving immediate results – SEE HERE

CTH is not a seer of Donald Trump, and anyone who would claim they are should be necessarily dismissed.  President Donald Trump is the only entity who knows specifically what he’s going to do in the moments leading up to what he’s going to do; no-one else.  However, that said, CTH does have a pretty good sense of what evaluation processes Trump takes prior to action. There are now clear indications we have crossed the Rubicon.

President Trump has a plan, but President Trump is also working on instinct.

You see, ever since Donald Trump entered into politics there is a key element he needs to keep at the forefront.  To continue succeeding he needs all of his adversaries, our adversaries, to drop their masks…. And beyond that, he needs confidence that the larger U.S. electorate have clearly seen those masks fall – that’s the instinct part.

Donald Trump has done a remarkable job at drawing-out the enemy behind the wire.  No-one would argue they hold the same perspectives on the Republican apparatus, and the GOPe punditry, they previously held prior to Businessman Trump becoming Politician Trump.

As both a candidate and a president Donald Trump has exposed a jaw-dropping number of political deceivers. He’s also single-handily exposed their hidden agenda(s), and proved beyond a shadow’s doubt that Republican’s were lying about policy and principle for years.

When President Trump speaks, he’s always highlighting these issues. He is also speaking on these issues, repeatedly, to draw out the hidden truth and create a larger awakening.  It is really, really, important to see that Trump is always trying to engage that larger awakening.

Many people, myself included, have argued there’s enough other people awakened now and it was passed time to just go ahead and rip that band-aid off; quit nibbling around the edges.  Let’s call the baby ugly and get down to business…. Trump remained visible in the pounce position, yet he never twitched.

As an apex predator in the Manhattan real estate market Trump has honed his instinctual skills to detect a single drop in an ocean…. His timing is also instinctual.

War.  Bring it on.  Many of us have been awake for a long time and Donald Trump is the man we’ve been waiting for to wage all out thermonuclear war against the GOPe and the crony-corruption within the UniParty/Republican party apparatus.

There is one political enterprise within Washington DC and national politics.  There is only one enterprise.  That enterprise is the UniParty.  There is only one political party in Washington DC, with two internal caucuses – Republicans and Democrats.

Generally speaking, the “Big Ugly” is the moment when President Trump decides to rip the masks off the remnants of the Republican wing of the UniParty within Washington DC.  In many ways the “Big Ugly” is the elimination of the Republican party, and the beginning of an era when a second party, a MAGA party, actually enters the blood stream of U.S. politics and stands against the UniParty.

The defining confrontation is inevitable.  It has been inevitable since the entire GOPe apparatus, including every single GOPe candidate within the 2016 Republican primary, stood up against Donald J Trump.   Candidate Donald Trump held an entirely different series of campaign platform issues the Republican apparatus abhors.  That’s why he won, and they didn’t.

However, Since the 2016 victory, the UniParty has thrown everything they can in front of him to block any advancement of those policies and platform issues.  Every political tool in the UniParty armory, including the Deep State, has been deployed to eliminate the threat Trump represents.

‘Subtle’ as-a-brick-through-a-window, reminder:

President Trump gave them a budget that reduces a trillion in spending; the republicans in congress balked. They openly said reducing spending is not their goal. Those same republicans are now suing President Trump and trying to force the State Department to spend on USAID  and NGO’s. Those same republicans supported Omnibus spending bills. Those same republicans will not support removing ObamaCare. Those same republicans are fighting renegotiated trade deals. Those same republicans don’t support a border wall.  Those same republicans supported launching ridiculous Russian conspiracy investigations; and the list goes on, including senate republicans using a strategic maneuver to block their own President from recess appointments during their summer recess… Those same republicans are UniParty affiliates.

This is the behavior of a unified opposition, a UniParty opposition.  During the September, 2017, Arizona speech and MAGA rally, President Trump came closer than ever before to igniting the fuse on the Big Ugly…. but he stopped just short.

Now, with the failure to repeal ObamaCare clearly established; with the groundwork of President Obama’s unconstitutional DACA sitting in front of the UniParty; with Trump executing various spending restraints (State Dept and CFPB examples); and with the tax reform bill being debated;  and with NAFTA sitting there, looming, possibly being eliminated,… we see Trump has positioned the full sunlight of an awakened electorate upon the masks of the UniParty leadership.

The signs are everywhere.

We knew the Big Ugly confrontation was closer than ever; but in typical Trumpian style the actual start time was subtle and almost invisible. President Trump against a unified DC system with the U.S. electorate watching and supporting.

It’s begun.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Donald Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

440 Responses to Deep State #2 – The Confirmation…

1. MVW says:

Funding of the Leftist activist groups, many violent, via hands off sources has been key. EPA has forced settlement money to these groups and so has CFPB, and as I recall the DOJ was also involved in these deals to settle fines by sending money to Leftists.

And don’t forget Saudi money, now cut off.

Let that sink in. This is money that Soros, Hillary, etc did not have to pay, this is clean money with no fingerprints on it.

That has been finally shut down, EPA money, DOJ, CFPB as of Pruitt, Sessions, and now Mulvaney. So, this forces the rats to come out of the closet or get more sources… Is that what 0bama and Hillary are doing overseas? Looking for some bitcoin money?

Follow the money, break the fingers, then watch where the money comes from…

2. Uncle Max says:

Thanks for the post Sundance. I appreciate your insight , really I do! 🙂 MAGA!

• Bendix says:

Me too. I got all caught up in the Limbaugh subtext, it’s a good reminder to keep our eyes on the prize.
      There are “thinking class” liberals who have awoken to the truth about Donald Trump v. Deep State, they are now on President Trump’s side in that they are no longer on the Democrat/MSM side.
      I think there are more of those people than we know.

3. Here we go – more Sessions bashing. This is really getting tiresome!!!!

• POP says:

That’s truly unaware beyond belief.
      Sessions is a waste of space and philosophically part of the establishment Senate gentleman’s club, that’s more important to him than any silly swamp draining concept.

Sessions has cause, by recusing himself and mind numbing inaction most of PTrump’s “investigation” problems. The good ex Senator is doing the Uniparty’s work for them, the aim is to remove PTrump.

• Tejas Rob says:

>Here we go – more Sessions bashing. <

It's actually President Trump bashing. They think our President is a fool .

There are snakes in the grass folks, be careful where you step. They seek to ingrain doubt into Trump supporters.

• Sayit2016 says:

It is annoying…. they think they actually KNOW what Sessions is doing– they don’t yet they subscribe such evil intent to anything Session does. Then they wonder why they are called the STUPID party. I for one will wait to see how this all plays out with Sessions.

• G. Combs says:

Sayit2016
        Agreed, So far everything I have seen AG Sessions do has a rational explanation.

The recusal was necessary and required.
        ETHICS: https://www.justice.gov/jmd/government-ethics-outline

Sessions dancing around the Uranium One was necessary to keep Congress’ grubby paws out of the investigation.
        (a) The Attorney General will notify the Chairman and Ranking Minority Member of the Judiciary Committees of each House of Congress, with an explanation for each action§ 600.9 Notification and reports by the Attorney General.

Tossing out the rest of the Obummer attorneys
        Keeping his LIPS ZIPPED and those of his people aka Plugging the leaks
        Going after the MONEY aka Drugs and Child sex trafficking.
        …..

From the looks of it President Trump is going after the $$$ first. Remember the DNC is bankrupt and NOT bringing in donations. The NFL idiocy has cost many companies $$$ and now the Yellow Stream Media and Hollywierd is under attack.

Also there are a lot of Medical fraud cases, as well as multiple cases of ‘Conspiring to File Fraudulent Tax Refund Claims’ and things like:

GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES indited
        Former Procurement Officer at Federally Funded Nuclear Research and Development Facility Indicted on Charges of Wire Fraud, Major Fraud and Money Laundering

Intermediary Who Facilitated Corrupt Payments to a Russian Nuclear Energy Official Sentenced for Money Laundering Conspiracy

Former Employee of U.S. Government Contractor in Afghanistan Sentenced to Prison for Accepting $250,000 in Kickbacks from Subcontractor

Former Secret Service Agent Sentenced in Scheme Related to Silk Road Investigation

Five Individuals Charged in Foreign Bribery Scheme Involving Rolls-Royce Plc and Its U.S. Subsidiary

VOTER FRAUD
        Colombian National Extradited to the United States to Face Charges for Encouraging and Inducing Aliens to Come to the United States

United States Announces Settlement with New York City Board of Elections Resolving Improper Removal of Voters From Registration Rolls

Immigration Attorney Pleads Guilty to Fraud Scheme and Identity Theft in Relation to Visa Applications
        …….

Looks like the DOJ is doing a lot of clean-up work.

• I will trust my President…..period. And Sessions.

4. Some people can’t hear, some choose not to hear, but President Trump has spoken loud and clear. It shall be done.

5. 4sure says:

Rush has never been on the cutting edge. He has never had an original idea. He steals all of his talking points from other sources. He has stolen from Hot Air, Red State, Breitbart(when those sites were worth a crap but are now useless) to name a couple. Rush has always been a Bush uniparty mouth piece. I gave up on him several yrs. ago. The Romney POTUS run and the Trump run showed me that Rush was and always has been a uniparty shill.

6. I am one of the deplorables who clung to the belief that Sessions was working undercover with Trump and all would be exposed any day now. But when he said that he had no reason not to believe the women accusing Roy Moore my mouth dropped open and I knew what he was and my heart broke. Now I am second guessing my instincts and and beating myself up for being so blind and trusting.. I still believe Jim Jordan and Ron DeSantis ,,,,,,can I?

• I don’t think anyone is perfect nor do I think your trust in AG Session was wrong. Of course I can be wrong but I am still one that think Session is Ok unless President Trump fires him. Then we can all stop guessing.

Until then AG Session is a POTUS team player. One thing President Trump knows how to say is “You are fired”.

• Benson II says:

And better still when to say it.

If he went around firing everyone at will like what we read in the comment sections the chaos would result in irreparable destruction. He’ll work around what he can’t change until the right time to change it if necessary. Sessions could be one of those changes…or not.

• Bendix says:

I don’t think it would have been proper for an AG to publicly dismiss an alleged victim’s story, when he has never sat down and spoken with her, or had one of his people do it, or performed an investigation of any kind yet.
      As a prosecutor, he has to go by evidence, and where is the evidence one way or another?
      I have plenty of reasons not to believe her, but I’m not someone in a public office.

• Sayit2016 says:

He said she has a right to be believed and also that the accusation needed to be evaluated……

7. Right Mover says:

One of the reasons I bailed on Hot Air was because of the condescending contempt they began to show for their loyal readers and commenters.

8. auscitizenmom says:

I keep hearing that Pres. Trump needs to just pick up the phone and tell Sessions to release all this information. I am wondering if the reason he doesn’t is that if he did that, he would be getting resistance from all sides. It seems that he is involving congress to stand up and demand what they are supposed to be getting. I wish I had better words to explain it, but I think he has this all planned out. It seems to be working, slowly, but working.

9. PureInHeart says:

President Trump may be a modern-day Jeremiah…Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.
    Then said I, Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak, for I am only a youth.
    But the Lord said to me, Say not, I am only a youth; for you shall go to all to whom I shall send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak.
    Be not afraid of them [their faces], for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord.
    Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth. And the Lord said to me, Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.
    See, I have this day appointed you to the oversight of the nations and of the kingdoms to root out and pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant.
    Jeremiah 1
    President Trump follows his excellent instincts which may be inspired.

• Bendix says:

I just heard someone say that name out loud today, “Jeremiah”. I’m trying to remember where I was, but I do know there was no male present, a woman was speaking.
      I was kind of struck by it, as if it meant something, without knowing why.
      I’m taking it as a sign.

10. dayallaxeded says:

SD/AdRem, could there be a “Sessions Sessions” open thread, so most of us can just skip this claptrap?

Alternatively, I’d encourage my fellow treepers to accept that in these back and forth bash Sessions sessions we are just displaying the thing we all have by voicing another thing we all have–our marginally informed opinions. So, chill, friends and focus on the facts–there’s more than enough real stuff happening that isn’t getting reported or discussed anywhere else to keep us all too busy to hold jobs. Oh, carp, I resemble that remark!

11. POP says:

“Donald Trump is a singularly brilliant man and warrior, but as an outsider, he simply needed allies and even he may not have anticipated this strategy”

Alas, yes.
    The word is TRex is leaving.
    A good operator but maybe too much of a globalist from his Exxon days to be happy in the service.

12. Sundance, I listened to that clip of Rush, and what immediately came to mind was that Donald J. Trump is our modern-day George Washington…. boldly marching and riding through the battlefields, unscathed by arrows, the guns, the bayonets, the grenades, and all of the media hit pieces which never end. May God continue to bless him and us!

13. JimmyJack says:

I LOVE DONALD TRUMP.

I really, really do.

This is exciting and a bit nerve wracking at the same time. This is exactly what I was talking about when I said a ways back we are on the verge of a revolution and right now it is hidden from public view and not being recognized but well under way.

God bless America and God bless President Trump.

14. jeans2nd says:

Does not take a “seer” to see what is going on. Logic and predictive analysis do just fine.

The part that is missing, imo, is that Pres Trump is not speaking to spies, actors, or any of the other imaginary friends others see Pres Trump as having hidden deep in and out of government.

Pres Trump is speaking to us. We The People. The Forgotten Man.

People involved in Judicial Watch, James Madison Society, and private citizens – we – must do this, and we must help and support the others. The truth is there, in gov; our job is to pry the truth from the gov, keep We The People informed with the truth, and continue to make our voices heard by Congress.

Pres Trump is just giving us some broad hints as to where and for what to look.

A…n…d… perhaps using that Zippo to light the first torch among those of us carrying torches, pitchforks, tar, and feathers.

Btw, logic and predictive analysis sees that this continued resistance from DOJ and FBI was anticipated and calculated into the plan, along with our own very predictable reaction.
    Then again, perhaps Pres Trump really is using twitter to tell the aforementioned imaginary friends it is time to begin. Works for me.

And we all know there are a few motor-mouths in Heaven, cheering on the Almighty in His work being done here. 😉

15. Donna in Oregon says:

I like old-fashioned words. They are so much better than curse words or modern insults.

char·la·tan
    noun
    a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill; a fraud.
    synonyms: quack, sham, fraud, fake, impostor, hoaxer, cheat, deceiver, double-dealer, swindler, fraudster, mountebank

Rush Limbaugh….. Who’s that? Oh, another “personality” in the Liberal vs. Conservative game. The media is chocked full of them.

We are all just pennies in the fountain of life to these charlatans The pundits and media talking heads try to discover our wishes so they can get our pennies.