President Trump Missouri Speech on Tax Reform – 3:00pm Livestream…

President Donald J. Trump will give a speech in St. Charles, MO on tax reform. The event will take place at the St. Charles Convention Center.  Anticipated start time 3:00-3:30pm

UPDATE: Video Added

WH Livestream LinkRSBN Livestream LinkGST Livestream Link

This entry was posted in media bias, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, Taxes, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

117 Responses to President Trump Missouri Speech on Tax Reform – 3:00pm Livestream…

1. waltherppk says:

At any Trump rally when the national anthem is played or the pledge of allegiance spoken there is a good likelihood that any bent knee of any anthem kneeler would likely be put in receipt of a bent head to go along with it. Send him home to mama. And take his shirt too. LOL

2. kea25252014 says:

My dream is to one day to go to a trump rally. But hey 8 years of MAGA I might!!! Oh and Merry Christmas everyone

• Dekester says:

Kea014, I sincerely hope you have the opportunity to attend one. We were so fortunate in that last summer your loyal President had two in North West Washington, we were able to travel the short distance across the Canadian border for both events.

The people were amazing. As we mingled outside one of the events. An older lady approached us a smiles. These are real Americans was pretty much all she said, and sauntered off.

Great stuff and two days we will never forget.

• kea25252014 says:

Oh wow that sounds wonderful! And Thank you. I wanted to attend one when he was running but the line was so long and when I saw the pics with my own eyes I knew he would win (this was bf I discovered the treehouse).

But that sounds amazing.

The only nice surprised was I bought Trumps ‘deal’ book and it was a used copy and much to my joy it was an autographed copy they sent me.

• FL_GUY says:

Attending a President Trump Rally is like a cross between a rock concert and a church revival. It is a truly amazing experience. When President Trump comes out, the crowd roars for 5 or more minutes. Then as President Trump gives his confident and uplifting speech, the crowd roars and roars with each positive point President Trump makes. The atmosphere is electric! President Trump lifts the spirit and gives optimism for the immediate future. I can say that everything I’ve heard President Trump promise in his rallies no matter how big or small, President Trump is getting it done.

Whatever you have to do to attend, do it. It is a unique experience you will treasure forever. Words cannot convey the power of the experience, only being there can.

3. freq says:

let’s see what happens, re: tax reform – if and when it is addressed in congress…

4. M. Mueller says:

The more people that watch this rally, the more pressure the Senators will feel to “get it done!”

5. Bunny says:

I highly recommend going to any Trump rally. I went to five. Biloxi, Baton Rouge, New Orleans Lakefront Airport, Pensacola and Baton Rouge Airport. They are inspirational.

• dekester says:

Five..Wow! That is brilliant.

Yet the MSM etc can’t wait to tell the handful that listen. PDJT is losing his base!!

Sure he is. The Evangelicals, the NRA folks, the military, LEO’S and all real conservatives
      are fleeing in droves…sarc.

6. georgiafl says:

• G. Combs says:

And we thought Hitlery mis-spoke when she said rais takes on the middle class.

Of course Middle Class = Bourgeoisie so I guess I should not be surprised.

The bourgeoisie, wherever it has got the upper hand, has put an end to all feudal, patriarchal, idyllic relations. It has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his ‘natural superiors,’ and has left remaining no other nexus between man and man than naked self-interest, callous ‘cash payment.’… The bourgeoisie has stripped of its halo every occupation hitherto honored and looked up to with reverent awe. It has converted the physician, the lawyer, the priest, the poet, the man of science, into its paid wage laborers. ― Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto

Funny how they never teach the kids that it is THEM the commies are targeting and NOT the upper class.

7. I watch our president speak to this crowd and once again I’m sure that these speaking engagements actually charge his batteries….he seems so energetic and relaxed….as he has told us….”I got this” all the while surrounded by swamp denizens.
    He is truly a gift from God.
    On a side note I believe that his suit is Kevlar lined…I notice a bulkiness across the chest that the arms don’t have….I pray for his safety and hope he is being guarded well.