More MAGAnomic Winning – NY Fed Raises GDP Forecast, DOW Closes New Record…

Almost too much winning… almost, but I think we can take it.  The New York federal reserve has raised their anticipated fourth quarter GDP growth forecast to 3.8%.  That’s only a week after previously raising it to 3.2%.

The Stock Market closes again at yet another all time high today:

Yup, as widely anticipated, the impact from Trump’s MAGAnomic policies are creating a massive upward dynamic on the Main Street economy.  The increase in consumer confidence; the recent increases in wages; the increase in disposable income as an outcome of lowered energy costs and downward prices on high consumables (fuel, food, etc.); the increases in housing starts; the reductions in imported durables; the expansion of exports in energy products and agriculture, and the expanding domestic investment, are all factors in expanding the GDP.

The NY Fed have revised their projection upward to 3.8%, and THAT’S BEFORE they get a first analysis on holiday spending (due out the end of the month); and well before they can quantify the November and December retail sales results which account for two-thirds of GDP math.   So don’t be surprised, as we shared on their last revision, if you see that GDP growth number go much higher.

Oh, the winning…. squeeze the kids.  REMEMBER:

…”Hold on to your economic britches peeps – throw dem ju-ju bones out the windows – grab hold of the young-un’s, squeeze em tight and introduce them to their first opportunity to see capitalism unchained; we are in uncharted MAGA territory now. Q4 will be well beyond 3.2% 3.8%… Well Beyond.”…

This entry was posted in Budget, Donald Trump, Economy, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

172 Responses to More MAGAnomic Winning – NY Fed Raises GDP Forecast, DOW Closes New Record…

1. sundance says:

2. The Boss says:

After 8 years of deliberate losing, I’m OK with this kind of winning.

• MaineCoon says:

Yes. President Trump has had to do double time to make up for the Zero losses. Thank God he’s up to it with a winning MAGA strategy!!

• fleporeblog says:

Folks the Economic Train will do everything in its power to get our GDP for 2017 to finish at 3% GDP!

The Economic Train left the station on January 20, 2017! It had been sitting idle for the previous 8 years. Now that it is rolling across our country, it will not be stopped. There is absolutely nothing that the Democrats, Rhinos, MSM, CoC, Big Club, Barry from Kenya, Globalists etc. can do to slow it down.

Our President predicted that by the end of his first year in office, he would have our annual GDP at 3%. People absolutely laughed about his prediction. They aren’t laughing anymore! I am seeing more and more evidence that the annual GDP WILL hit 3%.

From the article linked above:

– The New York Fed Staff Nowcast for 2017:Q4 stands at 3.8%.

– News from this week’s data releases increased the nowcast for Q4 by 0.6 percentage point.

– Industrial production and housing data drove the increase.

Here’s why:

1st Quarter (Jan 1 – March 31) – Our final GDP was a miserable 1.2% since Barry was still in office for 20 days and our President began to implement his Energy Dominance and kill regulations.

2nd Quarter (April 1 – May 31) – Our final GDP was 3.1%.

3rd Quarter (June 1 – September 30) – Initial release had GDP at 3.0%. Please keep in mind that the initial 1st Quarter was 0.8% before going up to 1.2% and the initial 2nd Quarter started at 2.8% before going up to 3.1%. I anticipate the final GDP for the 3rd Quarter to be 3.3% (We will see the revised number on November 29th).

That would mean the following:

1.2 + 3.1 + 3.3 + 4.4 = 3% GDP FOR 2017!

Keep in mind that the Hurricanes that hit Texas and Florida cost the 3rd Quarter 0.8%. As construction begins in those areas (as we are now seeing), we could see the 4th Quarter propelled. Just the fact that I am writing this means our President has done an AMAZING job in his first year!

He is ABSOLUTELY MAGA!

By the way, for all those that want to give credit to their messiah, here is the garbage that he produced over his 8 MISERABLE years! You can run but you can’t hide.

3. Right Mover says:

But his tweets are un-Presidential!

• TreeClimber says:

A former best-friendship is almost broken up over that very argument. Sad but disgusted.

• Right Mover says:

I’ve had to un-follow several folks on social media whom I never imagined I would be forced to pull away from because of their hysterical and vicious TDS posts.

• avgjosephine says:

You’re not alone there. I threw lots of people off my fb feed in the hopes of still having nice thoughts about them.

• Tegan says:

Mover…same here…guess we are all experiencing that situation. One of my biggest surprises recently was a vicious Trump hater…who worked his entire career in international banking for one of the Big Five (too big to fail.). Of all people who should know better….sigh

• Convert says:

They are OBSESSED, full of snarling hate and anger. It is a wonder to behold. And by the end of Trump’s eight years many of them will be very sick or dead from cancer and heart disease, mark my words. It’s sad, depressing, and disturbing.

• Frankly Ben says:

Because we are optimists! Our cups are half full – not half empty. We sucked it up for eight years under the Kenyan, quietly moving on with our lives without loosing our cookies over this vile fool.

We believed that, somehow, a better day would come, if we kept our faith in our core vales and beliefs – and here we are.

Our leftist friends and relatives are not only seething in hatred but are facing the terrible truth that their view of the world is false. Empirical facts are empirical facts. As my folks used to say: “the proof of the puddin’s in the eatin’!”

MAGA’s the way!

• Carrie2 says:

Right Mover, in who’s world because we love his tweets and we get the real news, etc. Actually, also very entertaining. You no likee, you don’t need to read.

4. Katie says:

No, please, Mr. President! No more winning! I can’t take it!

5. 4sure says:

The uniparty will kill the economy. A great economy does not benefit them at this time.

6. grandmotherpatriot says:

Unlike Obama, President Trump did all this “Winning ” without having to print money for stimulus.

• rsanchez1990 says:

Yep, President Trump just used a good old magic wand. 😉

• grandmotherpatriot says:

No magic needed as President Trump has brains and is not an ” Alinsky ” graduate.
        When Obama printed money for stimulus he artificially inflated the stock market and caused our financial system to become precariously unstable.
        God Bless President Trump and the de-regulation of the Dodd-Frank.

• LMAO you can bet your bottom dollar there are trillions in freshly printed ‘money’ finding its way to US assets, in fact there is more money printing today than at the height of the financial crisis, among G3 Central Banks in aggregate.

Additionally you can be 1000% certain there the presidents working group on financial markets is running around the clock – something the ‘news’ does not tell you.

The market is about as representative of the underlying economy as Obama is representative of my political views.

Of course I’m long and have seen about a 20% pay raise YTD because of it but I also completely realize the vast majority of people get nothing tangible out of digits on the screen printing green each and every day.

Trump wasn’t wrong when he called it a big fat bubble. Its much worse today than then and infinitely worse today than before the financial crisis, yet everything is far more propagandized and monopolized by the TBTF system.

• freddiel says:

This is the perfect time to usher in “alternate currencies”. They will be recognized by the “new banking system” that operates outside the Federal Reserve. It’s already happening.

• Thecleaner says:

These markets are getting pretty expensive.
        P/E ratios are well north of 20x earnings, and dividend yields are contracting.
        Not if, but when Mitch gets Corker, Flake, and McCain to torpedo rax cuts, you could see limit down 2 days running.

• Symsense says:

Limit down will be A BTFD moment per usual… this ‘market’ will go the way of Venezuela stocks.

Btw stocks priced in cryptos are having a terrible year lol

Trump is doing the only thing he can which is prolonging a broken system while – hopefully – bringing forward a new one.

Bring back real money and competing currencies for our labor. Destroy the money changers and MAGA

• grandmotherpatriot says:

I do not need the NEWS to think for me … Growing up in Chicago Politics with political machine and my husband worked for that machine for 40 years as a conservative.
        Where and when the Bubble Began.
        Read TJ Hancock- The Housing Bubble Crisis.

• grandmotherpatriot says:

President Trump is NOT printing money to pay off debts or stimulate the economy. Period.

7. With ALL this WINNING..
    Me & the MISSES are going to (try) to purchase a HOME…. In the very near future..
    Along with Our recently purchased new truck.. 😉

8. Steve in Lewes says:

As far as winning; the deplorables said to Pres.Trump; ‘Please, sir, I want some more.’
    …and the Uniparty replied:

9. Minnie says:

🇺🇸 Mr. President, we can’t take all this WINNING!

BUT, we will follow your example and endeavor to try 🦁

God bless you, sir. You truly are a President of the people, by the people and for the people.

We are forever grateful 🙏🇺🇸🙏

10. CharterOakie says:

MAGA, baby, MAGA!

11. Lumina says:

On Saturday I made a trip to Ikea, I just needed a couple of things. As I was nearing the end I noticed long lines extending into the warehouse…I had just a handful of items, it’s a 20+ mile trip to Ikea so I waited in line. I counted only 10 tills open out of 29. There were repeated call over the PA for all available clerks, no additional tills opened. When I reach check out I asked the gal what was up. She said they were down 80 employees. I asked if they were out sick. She said no & they just hired 75 employees this week…
    Also I have noticed longer than normal lines this week. Today the crowds & traffic was crazy…so I guess that is a positive sign people have a few more coins to spend….

• Minnie says:

Yes, here on Long Island, as well.

Folks are hopeful, again.

Folks are thankful, again.

God bless OUR President 🇺🇸🦁🇺🇸

• TreeClimber says:

“Now Hiring” signs are popping up all over the place in my area, and land that has been for sale for 8+ years is under development as of a couple months ago…

• Carrie2 says:

TreeClimber, they are search for employees but many want to live on welfare because it pays more, along with EBT, WIC, etc. Thank God welfare will be very different very soon because that is part of the Trump MAGA to get the lazies off and looking for work. We have several stores in our small city needing temporary (2 mos.) employees for the season and so many are not coming. Even though Walmart offers benefits and ability to raise in status, they have given up looking for employees and put in more of (I hate) self-serve checkouts. Yuck!

• Lumina says:

I make it a point to NOT use the self check out if I can avoid it. If they gave me a discount for my free labor, I might consider it. I will usually comment to the cashier about not using the self check out as I would rather see another cashier employed.Recently I was forced to at a big box hardware store & commented to the gal at self check out. She commented I can take care of 4 tills at once. The only store I did not mind self check out was Costco when they had a couple self check out lanes. That is because I was greeted on entering & leaving the store.

• piper567 says:

Lumina…thanks for the report.

• bpk1300 says:

I work retail part time in a want to store, not a need to store like Walmart and people are spending. Yes, the Trump effect.

• soozword says:

Granted today was two days before Thanksgiving, but I couldn’t even get into the enormous Costco parking lot in little St. George, UT. People were parking on side streets. I just toured the parking lot and left.

12. waltherppk says:

Corn based Ethanol blended gasoline is a boondoggle taxpayer ripoff that needs to be ended for good. Eliminating the government corn subsidy will drive down the costs of groceries because the corn will be diverted back to use as animal feed where it should have remained in the first place.

Sugar cane based ethanol is cost effective, but corn based ethanol NEVER was practical and never will be energy or cost efficient. It absolutely and positively is a fraud on the taxpayer and has always been a FRAUD on the taxpayers PERIOD. Corn based ethanol for blending with gasoline is Agriculture’s never ending taxpayer underwritten Corn Solyndra and it is 100% a total SCAM.

• I agree Waltherppk…
      Imagine the cost of BREAD/MILK/BEEF if those “subsidies” were ended..
      YES We’ll hear from “some” Famers in the Corn Belts / Midwest over loosing Guaranteed Price contracts, or Ethanol Manufacturing Jobs… Though.. Lets have the FREE MARKET decide where this goes..
      Certainly Ethanol Producers will find other “Buyers” of their product..
      IMOP this was/IS holding Petroleum/ Refineries & Distillers at “gun-point”, adding Ethanol to the Gasoline Supply..
      At the cost of destroying Engines & related parts, of older vintage….
      The Boating/Small engine community absolutely abhors E-10 or worse E-15/20…
      The Scale of Economics DOES NOT WORK for ‘Ethanol”
      Example….
      In My NEW TRUCK…
      A Mitsubishi Outlander sport, 2.0 engine…
      With E-15, the DEALER filled it up… I got Approx. 17 MPG..
      With E-10, I filled it up, getting 19 MPG..
      With NON-Ethanol Gas 93 Octane… (Empty tank I filled AGAIN @ high cost)..
      I got….
      Get this,,,, SUDDENDLY..
      The Engine & Management control system(s),, started acting funky at first.. 😉
      It started too run SO MUCH Quieter!
      –>drum roll<—–
      25 MPG with Non-Ethanol!… (CITY driving)

• waltherppk says:

Synthetic methanol made from natural gas more cheaply than any source ethanol is a FAR SUPERIOR fuel to be blended with gasoline and the US has natural gas in abundance sufficient to export. Methanol is a viable motor fuel by itself and there is no problem of it being diverted into beverage use since it is toxic. Anyway if blending gasoline with an alcohol is going to be done then methanol makes more sense as a market driven and practical blending alcohol more than ethanol. The octane and mileage rating is better also for methanol blended fuel. But truly, straight gasoline works just fine and is a superior fuel.

• G. Combs says:

My baby, (Babe the blue Ram) gets nothing but NON-Ethanol Gas 93 Octane unless I am absolutely disparate and then I buy just enough to get home and run it out of the tank as quickly as possible.

I always try to keep my gas/diesel tanks full so that doesn’t happen very often.

• dekester says:

You choice of the Outlander was a good one. Best of luck with it.

• Carrie2 says:

crossthread, ethanol is known to ruin a car’s engine, etc. By the way, the corn is grown in Mexico and abroad and the people are starving due to not growing needed vegetables, etc.

• G. Combs says:

While I agree with most of what you said… (I HATE gasoline with ethanol) this part is incorrect.
      “… because the corn will be diverted back to use as animal feed where it should have remained in the first place….”
      Corn and other grains ares used to make ethanol and then Distillers or brewers grains, a by-product of ethanol production, is used as a base for livestock feed. Because distillers and brewers grains provide protein, fiber, and energy, they can be useful in a variety of diets.
      SEE: Brewers grains | Feedipedia

Distillers grains

“Distillers’ grains are a major by-product of bioethanol production, which can be used as a major feed or feed ingredient in the cattle, swine and poultry industry.
      Distillers’ and brewers’ grains

Distillers’ grains are primary fermentation products resulting from the fermentation of cereal grains by yeast into alcohol. Brewers’ grains are extracted residues of barley malt alone or in a mixture with other cereal grains or grain products resulting from the manufacture of wort or beer. The spent grains are dried and sold as feed. Solubles left over from fermentation usually are added to the distillers’ grains before drying, resulting in the product distillers’ dried grains with solubles. These products may be pressed to remove a part of the water and fed with a dry matter content of 30–40% or dried to a moisture content of 8–12% before feeding (Clark et al., 1987). Wet and dried distillers’ grains with solubles have protein contents between 27% and 30%, and have been used as a protein supplement in feedlot cattle diets (Klopfenstein et al., 2008a). Although rumen escape protein has been shown to be variable among distillers’ grains sources, protein in dried distillers’ grains has about 2.4 times greater protein value and DDGS has 1.8 times greater protein value than soybean meal. As a result of the highly digestible and rapidly fermentable fiber in DDGS, it is also being used as a high energy and protein source in diets for feedlot finishing cattle (Klopfenstein et al., 2008b). Farlin (1981) [….]”

Of course Obummer’s Admin had to go after this cheap feed…

Going Against The Grain: FDA Threatens Brewers’ Feed For Farmers

• waltherppk says:

All the sugar and starch stripped from those grains by fermentation leaving “distillers grains” as a feed residue does not nullify the processing costs absent the subsidies for ethanol fuel production. That missing “fuel” energy found as food energy in the raw grains used as feed would in the overall bargain make feeding animals cheaper if the required amount of feed corn stayed on the farm and never was being diverted to ethanol production. Ton for ton that feed grain converts to more “meat for market” if it is used directly as food than when it is repurposed to a dual task being first stripped of its “ethanol value” and the residue Distillers spent grain byproduct used as feed. Without the taxpayer subsidy to the corn farmer, the scheme simply does not work and it never did work in the first place. It takes more “energy dollars” put into an acre of corn than is gotten back out as “energy dollars” in fuel produced from that acre of corn, and the feed recovery “offset” from distiller grain residues recycled as feeds still doesn’t make the process economically viable absent the taxpayer subsidy that perpetuates a fine feel good delusion about “renewable fuel” provided as “public relations” to placate environmentalists “demands”. The only thing “renewable” is the annual taxpayer subsidy that makes the fraudulent scheme continue.

• freddiel says:

Not to mention the fact that using it will void many car warranties.

• Thecleaner says:

The other problem with corn subsidies for ethanol is it incentivised farmers to stop growing other crops to reap the gubmint cash. Shortages of other crops have driven their prices up, not to mention that corn farming is brutal on the land itself, making converting back to other crops expensive and time consuming while the land regenerates.

• Maquis says:

Exactly. Ethanol rapes our land. If Eco Warriors were sincerely Earth Centered they would hate corn ethanol more than any other fuel.

13. rsanchez1990 says:

You might even get tired of winning!

14. NOW, If I can “WIN” the SCFL license lottery..
    (I let My SCFL go dead/retired, back in the Mid-Nighties)
    That’s –>Standard Commercial Fishing License<–
    For here in N.C.
    I want to open a OYSTER Farm…
    To "lease" the Water column/bottom acreage, to essentially FARM oysters… Maybe clams also..
    Big monies in that.. 5.00 per acre per year(s).. Equals big dollars back into the Local economy..
    It's GREEN.. & HELPS to clean the "Area" waters of Sediments, & Filters out the waters…
    Benefits the environment…
    While, Feeding Folks… Providing clean & Safe SEAFOOD…

• G. Combs says:

Good luck! Since I am in NC too I might even get to see your farm. 😂

• dekester says:

Our family is involved in a few enterprises. Commercial fishing ( Halibut.) on Canada’s Westcoast being one of them.

Best wishes in the lottery. As you know it can be a tremendous business, and as you will know the increasing Asian population are large consumers of seafood.

Great Stuff and God bless PDJT

• Maquis says:

Sounds like you’ve looking at Vertical Marine Farming. A truly brilliant concept. Best of fortune in your endeavor.

15. kea25252014 says:

Oh, the winning…. squeeze the kids.—– Group hug and MAGA all around!!!

16. Rudy Bowen says:

President Trump, the ANTI-GRINCH.

17. blakeney says:

The Russians must have hacked into the NY Fed! No President can even get to 3.0% without a Magic Wand!

18. Cliff says:

Awesome!!! Would love to see the ethanol mandate go away completely and have consistent stable fuel prices again ($1.00 for 87, $1.50 max for premium 91-94). Here in SE Indiana near Cincy Oh, 87 is around $2.50-.68, which is still a bit of a pinch for me, and I’m sure others that don’t have 4 cyl vehicles due to work/chore requirements.

19. Betty says:

I have been convinced for a long time that this exuberant resurgence of our economy is an indication of just how heavy was the boot on our necks. Some of the downward pressure has been removed and every sector of our economy is jumping for joy.

Globalist, the media and our own elected representatives class were in cahoots to bring our Nation down around our ears. They are a dirty bunch.

20. blakeney says:

Why aren’t I 50 points ahead!!!

21. chojun says:

But Trump is not a Conservative!

Vote Jeb! 2016🇺🇸

22. Stringy theory says:

Wonderful news! Our great POTUS is keeping his word and MAGA!

23. FL_GUY says:

President Trump does everything Bigly. When he promised to MAGA, it was the TRUMP level of MAGA which will bring a Renaissance of peace, prosperity and accomplishment back to the USA.

President Trump took over the biggest mess the USA has ever endured due to crooks, traitors and morons infesting the government. Just about anybody informed of the scope of the damage done to the USA would have been overwhelmed and given up. Not President Trump. Before he was sworn in, he started working to repair the damage. With the crooks, traitors and morons still holding positions of power and influence, President Trump has pretty much had to do most things by himself with the help of a handful of people. Even at this moment, the incompetent turtle has not allowed President Trump to get his personnel on board. Even this holiday, he is allowing the game of pretending to be in session so President Trump cannot do the lawful recess appointments. Turtle needs to go and I hope the Moore thing finishes him off.

The economic results we are seeing are the result of President Trump, one man taking on the rot of the current government. I hope that in due time, these turds will be flushed and competent, patriotic people will take their place but the current R leadership is trying to keep the rot in place.

In the meantime, President Trump is working for free and losing a lot of money doing so. He is doing it for We the People, not for power and prestige because he already had that before he took the job. It’s time we start a backlash against the media-rats. Turning them off is not enough, we need to make their lives miserable via phone, e-mail, snail-mail and complaints to the FCC; let’s bury them. Every time there is a threat against President Trump, we need to file complaints everywhere we can. Every time a lie is told about President Trump, we need to file complaints. The left has used this tactic successfully in the past, it’s time for a dose of their own medicine.

24. Craig W. Gordon says:

Business is so good right now. MAGA 2020!

25. I’m going to forego Turkeyy on thanksgiving..
    With Our warm Temps here in SENC..
    I’m going to Grille a YUGE THICK T-bone steak…. 1″ thick
    (with Ketchup & 2 scoops).. 😉
    at the price of 3.79 pound, I couldn’t pass it up… (bought a whole T-bone).. 74.00 for the freezer..
    I’ve NOT had any in at least **9 years**.. Thanks ZERO..
    OR the 30LB box of Leg-quarters of chicken for 12.99… 😉
    now bout those oysters…

• thluckyone says:

Crossthread, if you get down around Wilmington anytime soon, please tell the folks there I still love them and miss them. I would LOVE to be able to walk down to Chandler’s Wharf again and see if Elijah’s is still open. Good, GOOD memories.

• See below, I go by every other day..
        Chandler’s Wharf , & the Cotton exchange are in overdrive this year…
        As is much of Down town..
        Elijah’s, IS Still open… experiencing “boom times”,, great food there!

• There’s lots of ‘renovations” going on, even the “Hilton” has been upgrading it’s facilities to the tune of several millions of $$$
          The “parking deck” on the Waterfront, was torn down this week, (good riddance) being replaced with residences & Shops on the Riverfront…
          A YUGE Marina was just opened & built; this Spring & summer on the north end of the DT waterfront, & The Coastline Convention center & Museum , (just north of CFCC).. you wouldn’t recognize the area(s) now.. Lots of YUGE yachts etc are parked there & a residence complex I think..
          Looks like across the riverfront is up next for development.. (above & down from the Battleship, USS N.C.)
          Happening SOON..

• thluckyone says:

Bless you for that sweet and very welcomed news. Lovingest people in the whole world. Please take good care of yourself and encourage all the MAGA you can in that beautiful neck of the woods. THANKS, Crossthread!

• G. Combs says:

For thanksgiving I am planning on a nice southern grilled Catfish! I really do not like turkey so Hubby and friends and I are headed out to dinner for Thanksgiving. He gets the traditional dinner and I get my fish.

26. MaineCoon says:

MAGA is happening at warp speed. It truly is mindboggling. President Trump has actually made it look effortless. I am so grateful he is my President and thank God and give Him the glory.

27. ALEX says:

You can bank on the consumer spending,housing starts and energy/AG exports driving GDP. No doubt a few thousand extra in pocket and some friendly business rates could drive this economy..I’m not counting on Senate and that might not be bad if it means we can get rid of some people..Sad fact many in our party don’t want us to succeed…

28. What ? But does PRESIDENT TRUMP have a magic wand . . . or something?
    Asking for a friend!

29. Folks if you resided in SENC…
    Even though,,, It’s a BLUE Coastal area(s) that went RED—> TRUMP this last election..
    I’m actually astonished at the growth & JOBS! JOBS JOBS! that have popped up here in the Area(s)..
    So much so, folks…
    The Enrollments for CFCC, (Cape fear community college).. has dropped because there’s the need for LABOR!
    My Town Wilmington…
    Is usually DEAD after OCT. 31’st… Tourism & all that.
    BUT.. It’s STILL booming! Shops Downtown are still seeing lots, (If not more), folks visiting! Even this week before Thanks-giving..
    I know,, as the street traffic as I ride down though the area(s) every other day… I “observe” the crowds of “tourists”… Noting how many there are..
    Labor wanted signs are everywhere!
    even the “street people” are Less & less to be seen, even Panhandlers, As they are getting employment…
    #MAGA!!!

30. BMG says:

Just imagine, President Trump is the fellow that McMaster purportedly called a “dope”.

Classic projection or worse?

Hey McMac, you’re fortunate to have a job.

31. MK Wood says:

If congress would get their heads out of their rectums and pass Pres Trumps economic package we would easily see 5+%.

32. NJF says:

Imagine if the Uniparty losers got out of the way!

33. jeans2nd says:

34. Thecleaner says:

NAFTA and tax cuts are joined at the hip right now.
    Trump wants to cancel NAFTA, but if he does that, and Mitch and the boys tank his tax cuts, which I expect will happen, the stock market will be a bloodbath.
    This is why these pointless talks are continuing. Trump needs tax cuts before pulling the plug, its his only real leverage here. If Mitch kills the tax cuts before a NAFTA redone deal gets negotiated, then Canada and Mexico will say pound sand, because nothing will really change.
    Manufacturers will not return unless tax cuts get done, and without tax cuts, moving production back to the US is corporate suicide.
    Its a game of Russian roulette right now…strap on your belt, because it could get ugly.

35. TigerBear says:

WINNING, and LOVIN IT!!
    Trump really does have a “MAGIC WAND”! LOL 😉 👍🏽👍🏽😄
    MAGA 🇺🇸

If I were Obama, I’d be absolutely and totally humiliated by President Trumps economic success, in less than a year the economy is doing far better than O achieved in 8 years!

36. napoleon32 says:

I work in operations for a large bank in Western Pennsylvania. Our department just recently created a new quality control team creating 13 new jobs, and just about everyone on my team (25+ people) got a nice raise outside of the usual yearly performance raises. My raise was $6000.

My wife works in drug and alcohol counseling (bless her, she has the patience of Job). She was able to go from casual to full-time two months ago.

The needle is moving out there. People and companies want to invest and earn more. Tax cuts will make this economy explode.

• Thecleaner says:

More addicts?
      Wrong business to see growth in.

• elmo62211 says:

Not really, just more daylight on it, lots more money being thrown at it so people willing to ask for help. Plus more medical coverage for treatment. This allows for a bit more pro bono work since clients are paying their bills.

37. MissionCreep says:

I wish I had a copy of the audio from NPR of their broadcasts several months ago interviewing several “economic experts”, who coincidentally all worked in the Obama administration, who all said 3% GDP growth was not possible.

Also, I’ve heard in the past that holiday spending is higher when Thanksgiving is earlier. If that’s still true this will be a really good year.