Media Ignores Key Alabama Witness Reports That Refute Roy Moore Accuser…

On top of the original story told by Gloria Allred falling apart; and on top of Allred refusing to produce the yearbook from the accuser that she highlighted as evidence; the Alabama campaign of Roy Moore has been contacted by several key witnesses who refute the story described by Gloria Allred’s client and media accuser Beverly Nelson.

Interestingly, the witnesses who have direct and specific knowledge of the events Mrs. Nelson described in 1977 already told the media her story didn’t make sense and provided specific examples that refute the claims of Mrs. Nelson.  However, after waiting to see their accounts told by the media, and seeing nothing, the witnesses realized the media was hiding them.

GADSDEN, Ala. – On Monday evening, the Moore Campaign unveiled statements from key witnesses that completely bust the story of Beverly Nelson and Gloria Allred and further reveal an unconscionable bias on the part of state and national press to hide the truth from Alabama voters who will undoubtedly see through the “fake news” and elect Judge Moore for the man that they have always known him to be.

[…]  These witnesses have shared their testimony with multiple news outlets. The outlets have failed to report.

Rhonda Ledbetter, a retired public school teacher who is currently the senior choir director at a Baptist church and teaches children at a local, church-sponsored day care center, was a waitress at Olde Hickory House for almost three years from 1977-1979. She was a college student at Jacksonville State University at the time and worked varying shifts at different times of day, multiple days a week during the time of her employment.

She said in a statement:

“When I heard Beverly Nelson’s story, there were several details that were different from what I remember. I was nervous at coming forward because of all the attention this story has gotten, but as a moral and ethical person I had to speak up about what I know to be true.

I was a waitress at Olde Hickory for almost three years from 1977-1979, and I never saw Roy Moore come in to the restaurant. Not one time. And I would have noticed because most of our customers weren’t wearing suits, especially not at night. Many customers worked at Goodyear next door and would stop in on their way to and from work, and I don’t remember anyone from the courthouse coming in at all. That just wasn’t our crowd.

“A few things stuck out to me. First, Nelson said she was 15 years old when she started working there but you had to be 16. I don’t remember her from my time there, and I don’t remember any 15-year-olds working there at all.

“Second, Nelson said the restaurant closed at 10 p.m. but I know the earliest it closed was 11, though I believe it was midnight. I’m certain of that because Goodyear employees came in to eat after their shift ended at 10:00 p.m., so there’s no way we would have closed at that time.

“Third, the area wasn’t dark and isolated as she described. Rather, the building was right off the busy four-lane highway and people and cars were always around. The restaurant had a wrap-around porch, like the ones at Cracker Barrel restaurants, and there were lights all around the sides of the building. So it wasn’t dark and anyone in the parking lot was visible from the road.

“Fourth, the dumpsters were to the side of the building, not around back and there sure wasn’t room to park in between the building and the dumpsters. People from the kitchen would take trash out of the side door and throw it right into the dumpsters. We were always told to park on the side of the building, because there just wasn’t much room behind it. I don’t remember there being an exit from the back of the parking lot, there would barely have been enough room to turn a car around.

“I came forward because from what I’ve seen, the media is only interested in reporting one side of this story. In fact, Dixon Hayes from WRBC in Birmingham asked for former employees to contact him but never responded when I told him I never saw Roy Moore come into Olde Hickory House during the three years I worked for. Two other news outlets in the state asked to interview me and I agreed, but neither one has aired my interview and I have to wonder why they don’t think the people of Alabama deserve to hear anything that counteracts the accusations against Judge Moore.

It’s not for me to say whether or not something happened, I can only tell the truth about factual details that I know for sure. I think all Alabamians deserve to have all of the facts so they can decide for themselves what the truth is. Despite what the national media and people in DC might say, Alabama voters are intelligent and have common sense. We don’t need anyone to tell us how to vote or to explain to us what really happened. We will make that decision and I just wanted to do my part in sharing the truth on some of these important facts. I, like all Alabama voters, want any and all information that can shed light on the truth.”

Johnny Belyeu, Sr. is a former police officer with over two decades of experience with the Etowah County Sheriff’s Department and the Gadsden Police Department. He said in a statement:

“I was an officer with the Etowah County Sheriff’s Department in the 1970s which means I worked in the courthouse and knew who Roy Moore was since he was the Deputy District Attorney at the time. I was a regular customer at Olde Hickory House, and I never once saw Judge Moore come in there. If he had I would have immediately recognized him. I also never met Beverly Nelson during any of the many times I frequented the restaurant, and I can’t say that she even worked there.”

Renee Schivera of Huntsville, Alabama stated:

“I was a waitress at the Olde Hickory House during the summer of 1977, before my senior year of high school. When I heard Beverly Nelson’s story the first thing that stuck out to me was that I don’t remember Roy Moore ever coming into the restaurant. I also don’t remember her working there.

The other thing that struck me as odd is that from my best recollection, the dumpsters were to the side of the building. I just know they were visible from the road, and not back behind the building. But the main thing is that if someone came in almost every night we knew who they were, and I never saw Roy Moore there. As a Christian woman, I wouldn’t lie for anyone and I am only sharing what I know because it’s the truth.”

(SOURCE)

Signed in December?  Two inks? Two different hand writings?  A signature lifted from divorce documents?…  Eye witnesses refuting the accusations….

It is clear from a simple review of the inscription that two inks were used, and two different types of handwriting appear present.

Providing further evidence toward Moore’s defense, he notes the “DA” following the signature are specifically the same as the divorce documents he signed for Mrs. Nelson in 1999 (see below):

The “D.A.” does not stand for District Attorney, it stands for “Delbra Adams”, Judge Moore’s former assistant who started working for him in 1987, ten years after the “DA” which appears in Mrs. Nelson’s yearbook.

The evidence showing Beverly Nelson and Gloria Allred manufactured the yearbook as support for a thinly veiled political hit and scurrilous claim seems overwhelming and presumably that’s why she is refusing to allow independent inspection.

In addition to being a dubious lawyer with a career containing several fraudulent claims against republican political opposition (ex. Herman Cain and Donald Trump), Gloria Allred is also a DNC delegate political activist.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2017, media bias, Notorious Liars, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

396 Responses to Media Ignores Key Alabama Witness Reports That Refute Roy Moore Accuser…

1. Actually I do think the original comments made in the “year book” were in blue. After 40 years and the fact that blue is the color that fades the most, it turned into a grayish tint. Whoever added the second part of the inscription could not figured out all of that, so just used a new blue pen thinking it would be a close match. Close, but no cigar unless you are slick Willie.

• lftpm says:

Add Leigh Corfman’s WaPo initial-attack-piece story being contrasted to a clear court custody record showing a reasonable probability she was living with her Dad, not Mom, in a town many miles away from Gadsden, such that then DDA Roy Moore could not plausibly have even known the then 14-year-old, on the date of the alleged improper actions described.

Then add the accusations from the Left of pedophilia, which is authoritatively defined as an attraction by adults (mostly male), to prepubescent (generally below age 12 for females) children. Almost all 14 year old females are scientifically defined as women (capable of bearing children). This is why tens to hundreds of thousands of them annually get abortions. They are too young to raise children, but not procreate them. If Corfman’s testimony is to be believed as true, what happened was NOT pedophilia.

Anti-Moore “pedophile” accusers are either liars or abjectly ignorant persons. Did they go to high school and observe the young women in their classes? Did they attend high school dances? If “yes”, then the “pedophile” accusers are blatantly abject liars.

2. TexasRanger says:

Mark Levin Reveals The Truth About Judge Roy Moore Allegations.!

Report – Alabama Woman Claims Reporter Offered Her $1000s To Accuse Roy Moore Of Sexual Abuse.?

On Thursday the far left Washington Post accused Judge Moore of dating a 14 year-old girl in 1979.

Judge Moore has denied the charges.

Now this…
    A Navy veteran who served 22 years for his country and then served in the Secret Service claims a family friend who lives in Alabama told his wife that a Washington Post reporter “named Beth” approached her and offered her THOUSANDS to accuse Judge Roy Moore of inappropriate sexual advances!

The family friend reportedly has a picture of the reporter and contacted the Etowah county District Attorney.

They went to the local DA instead of the FBI because EVERYONE today knows the FBI and DOJ has been compromised and cannot be trusted.

Conservative author and radio host Mark Levin totally exposed the Washington Post hit piece today on Judge Roy Moore as a complete manufactured lie.

Via The Washington Post:

“While reporting a story in Alabama about supporters of Moore’s Senate campaign, a Post reporter heard that Moore allegedly had sought relationships with teenage girls.

Over the ensuing three weeks, two Post reporters contacted and interviewed the four women. All were initially reluctant to speak publicly but chose to do so after multiple interviews, saying they thought it was important for people to know about their interactions with Moore. The women say they don’t know one another.”

Mark questioned America: “How did the WaPo know there were four women, who they were, and how to contact them?…

A Washington Post reporter just happens to be in Alabama talking to Roy Moore supporters… And he happens to hear what no one has reported in 38 years, no political opponents – No one… That Roy Moore, 38 years ago, made advances to teenage girls. Four of them.

Now, the four girls do not know each other, they have never met. Yet the person who the Post reporter happened to run into and speak to, the person who supposedly told the reporter the story about the four girls, happened to know all four girls and how to contact them?
    Seriously?”

This info was given to The Post by a secured source.

3. Archie says:

Riddle me this – Why are you people supporting Moore when he exhibits so much disdain for the constitution? Flush this guy while you have the chance.

• semcgowanjr says:

Actually, Judge Moore believes strongly in the Constitution. He doesn’t believe in secular humanism and the idea that God is left out of government, Modern law is based on God’s laws going back to the Middle Ages. That’s long been his argument.

• your statement shows you DON’T KNOW THE JUDGE AT ALL OR WHAT HE BELIEVES.
      but i DO, and the JUDGE has always STOOD FOR OUR CONSTITUTION.

• ray76 says:

He followed the law to.a.tee. The black robed brotherhood did not like that and he was blackballed. They demand obedience to their brothers’ baseless edicts, not the law. I specifically refer to the illicit Obergefell edict, which no one in the US should heed. Regardless of opinions on the topic it is illicit, which should – must – concern all. They (SCOTUS) are not philosopher kings nor are state courts (California).

• ray76 says:

His letter to the probate judges instructed them to wait for the Al SC to rule. That wasn’t good enough for the brotherhood. They demanded immediate acquiescence to SCOTUS, bypassing any ruling by AL SC re the AL Constitution.

• lftpm says:

Thanks for using my “Riddle me this” challenge which introduced last year into the modern blogosphere, my having remembered Batman’s (Adam West’s) battles against Nemeses like Caesar Romero and Frank Gorshin. It was campy tongue-in-cheek melodrama. You are too young to remember it: if you only watch TVLand reruns, the original shows’ actors mean nothing to you. It’s gratifying to see that I set a new quote meme.

Roy Moore has complete respect for the Constitution, not just the original Constitution, but its legitimately proposed and ratified Civil Rights Amendments, which derive from the original Constitution’s rules for amendment.

What he does not respect is judiciary bombast, and arrogant fraud that has enacted new law by the decisions of as few as FIVE unelected lawyers, never anticipated by the Framers of the Constitution, who realized the original Constitution could need to be changed, and set the rules for this change: 2/3 members of both houses of Congress, or 2/3 of state legislatures, would place proposed Amendments for consideration to to all states, which to pass, would have to be ratified by 3/4 of the states.

4. If it smells like a rotting fish, it’s . . .

5. Apfelcobbler says:

After watching Megyn Kelly’s pathetic hit piece I ran into this press conference from today. (She’s still smarting from Trump, and lashing out at him through Moore for crying out loud!)

Hopefully everybody has seen this by now. Don’t let the fuzzy sound quality in the beginning put you off … it’s definately worth watching in full. The third gentlemen summed up this situation really well – I couldn’t quite make out his name, but he sure put the media in their place.

I’m sending a second small donation, figuring McConnell’s dogs are grooming more problematic accusers or some other improvisational tactic while real Americans are celebrating Thanksgiving.

6. deqwik2 says:

From the people I know & some of the posts on local threads, the people of Ala believe Moore did seek out & date teenagers but it was not illegal & they don’t believe he forced himself on anyone.
    Don’t worry about Allred’s woman or the yearbook … nobody in Bama talking about that. The fact it was Allred was a big turn off from the beginning … we know her reputation. lol. If anything, throwing the Allred woman into the story made the whole thing seem false.

This so called scandal is hurting Moore but not as much as the Dems would hope for. The race is a tie right now for the most part. The key is going to be whose base will show up at the polls. The danger now is that the Dems are totally motivated & the GOP is getting tired of it all. I don’t see Moore getting the people fired up to go to the polls right now. That’s going to hurt if he doesn’t do something about it.

I think some GOP are open to vote for Moore if there is a chance of him being removed & the Governor replacing him. That might pull the voters that had decided not to vote back into play. That could be good strategy.

7. Jenny says:

If Gloria Allred has anything to do with it then it MUST be a hoax!

8. jstanley01 says:

The only organization that would have that kind of information is the FBI. It’s a no-brainer that someone there is the source.

9. Forty years is a long time to wait and make an accusation. There would be other incidents through the years, if Moore was a pedophile? That is not a problem that vanishes. You know, I am pretty old and I remember Elvis dated Pricilla when she was only 14 and Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin . In the South, this was legal obviously.