The attorney for Alabama Republican Senate Candidate Roy Moore appeared today for a brief press statement and provided material that strongly suggests the documents provided by the accusers attorney, Gloria Allred, were forged.  In a subsequent follow-up interview with Allred she refused to say the documents were not forged.

Apparently Judge Roy Moore was the presiding judge in the divorce case of Beverly Young Nelson.  The signature on the yearbook Mrs. Nelson provides as evidence, via Gloria Allred, looks like it was taken from the judge’s signature on her previously undisclosed divorce documents.

Roy Moore’s attorney Phillip L. Jauregui says Judge Roy Moore has been falsely accused, and wants Gloria Allred to release Beverly Nelson’s yearbook for handwriting analysis and inspection.  The key points to defend Roy Moore from the larger accusations are found within the motive of Allred and Mrs. Young falsifying documents.

Additionally, Gloria Allred appeared on CNN (Wolf Blitzer) and twice refused to state the signature was authentic.  She sounds very sketchy and evasive (video below).

The writing definitely appears to be in two different inks and by two different people.

Here’s Allred refusing to confirm the documents are authentic and not a forgery [06:45].

This entry was posted in Conspiracy ?, Decepticons, Deep State, Dem Hypocrisy, Legislation, media bias, Notorious Liars, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

983 Responses to Roy Moore Attorney Questions Authenticity of Accusers Evidence – Press Conference Video…

1. jakeandcrew says:

This thread is excellent. Thomas Wictor didn’t know Judge Moore other than the 10 Commandments controversy, until now. He’s done a lot of research, and I trust his conclusions concerning Judge Moore. Posting the first tweet, it is a thread if about 35…

2. Steve in Lewes says:

Lookie,lookie what I found, the saga gets more bizarre! /sarc

a0b243d963a0cbbf3d980d29d239197b799f07e517d210c2b005520fb772e8d9.gif

3. Richard McEwen says:

This may have been addressed – if so, I apologize – but why was Miss Nelson carrying around her high school yearbook in December when yearbooks generally come out in May or June?

• Bugsdaddy says:

And why would he write the date down twice?
      Christmas 1977 and then by his “signature” 12-22-77?
      Where’s suspicious cat?

• navysquid says:

And why would he write the entire thing in cursive and then switch to print for Olde Hickory House which also has been proven by locals that the place was never spelled “Olde” with an E.

• Blacksmith8 says:

When I told Mrs. Smith about Old Hickory vs Olde Hickory, she jumped in with nobody does that. If I were speaking and referred to it, you might write it down as “Ol’ ” but if you were actually there you’d have written the name the way they wrote it on the sign out front.
          Our house says she’s lying and that was before I told her Gloria all red was the lawyer.

• Mia C says:

I disagree that he wrote the name of the location in there. I think that’s forged. You never write the location of the place you’re doing the signing.
            –He was her divorce judge. That’s how she encountered him and how she got his signature.

• Kintbury54 says:

Not only that. I believe her divorce papers were signed 12-22-1999. Come on people, what are the odds?

• kittycat77 says:

Look at the M in Merry and compare to the M in Moore.

• Remington..... says:

He’ll of as question. Whole thing is loaded with questions. ‘Need to have that BS yearbook to look at. I.e. betting it’ll never happen. “Woman” needs to be sued, and all red needs to be disbarred. Her and her endless parade of whores need to go away – forever.

• WhistlingPast says:

All communists are All Red.
        All of the time.
        So we get where you’re coming from, Gloria.
        And hopefully where you’re going . . .

• Laurie says:

Hard to believe he signed only one yearbook. Maybe better review many, many more!!!! My daughters signed alot when they graduated.

• Cuppa Covfefe says:

Yep. Way back in the day it was almost a contest to see who could get their book filled up the fastest (or just filled up). And at the same time, who could be asked to sign the most books (i.e. who wasn’t a social outcast – in either case).

I also wonder if the divorce case over which Judge Moore presided was a hostile divorce from the point of view of the woman, i.e. that she didn’t want to get the divorce, and that this is a chance to get revenge against the presiding judge…

All-the-red has a habit of digging up “victims”…

• DGinGA says:

You know if Allred is involved the accusations are completely bogus.

• trump2016ourlastchance says:

And ALL of the RINOs who piled on against Judge Roy Moore need to be cantored.

• Bendix says:

Give them time, the Daily Mail (or some other rag) will come up with at least a dozen anonymous sources who remember hearing rumors that there was a tradition of a Christmas Yearbook signing event back at Ye Olde Hickory House, or was it Dunkin Donuts?

• debmonson says:

Yes indeed!!!! That was my question and i find it fascinating that as far as I know NO ONE At Fox Has Mentioned This!!!!!!!

4. joshua says:

Well…..IMO Ivanka Trump just showed her arrogance and lack of deep character by assassinating Moore’s reputation by a national media statement…..and for President Trump to allow it in the first place DOES NOT SPEAK WELL FOR HIM either. This is NOT RIGHT. Ivanka just “tore her britches with me”, so to speak.

So Ivanka is the Valerie Jarrett now?

• Coast says:

I’ve got the same bad feelings about her too. Sad that she would issue such a statement.

• Guffman says:

Ivanka just lost a LOT of respect over this poorly thought out statement. Women are not ALWAYS innocent and to be believed no matter what. Some are capable of lying Ivanka.
      It’s difficult to remove egg from your face afterwards as you’ll soon enough find out.
      I hope the President has private words with her – she’s a Whitehouse representative now… and that’s looking increasingly unfortunate, IMO.

• Nordic Breed says:

Women who lie about these things make it really hard for those who speak the truth. I want every one of Moore’s accusers to be investigated to prove their truthfulness. That includes surveying bank accounts and financial holdings for recent deposits from sketchy sources such as the Washington Post, known swamp operatives and their extensions, etc.

• Whoa joshua; just hold on there a minute. Don’t rush to judgement when Politico and CNN are involved.
      Ivanka was interviewing with AP. I cannot locate ANY audio/video of the interview, as of late last night. I never believe Anything I Read from Politico or CNN.
      If I read those 2 sentences separately, I agree with her there is a special place in Hell for pedophiles. And……she really does not have any reason or evidence that these gals are lyin’ and neither do any one of us. She may have also said that she does not have any reason or evidence that Judge Moore is lyin’……….think of the Lyin’MSM…..
      However, I believe it was foolish of Ivanka to step into the spin room with any media organization related to this topic. And remember she does not speak for her Father, the POTUS. So far, he has been silent (very good, stay that way) and the WH statement issued while he was in Asia is perfect.
      Ivanka should have rephrased her comment, IF, in fact, she did make that comment in the interview with AP.

• mimbler says:

There is a direct quote in the AP article that she hasn’t heard a valid explanation from Moore, so it is unlikely that she said she does not have any reason or evidence that Judge Moore is lying.

I had thought I had seen an interview yesterday, but I think now I was just remembering the AP article which is the source others are using.

• law4lifeblog says:

We dnt know that PT “allowed” her to trash Moore….Ivanka preens for her liberal peer group on the regular.

• lovearepublican says:

What about the those lovely women who wrongly accused your father Ivanka???????? Do you believe them??????

• imalulu says:

You are so right-on! Wonder how Ivanka felt when the tape was released prior to last year’s election and her own Dad was (falsely) labeled everything from a rapist to a pervert to a violent perp. who committs physical assault on women ??? She needs to keep her mouth shut,unless assisting to secure an Alabama win for the Dems. is her objective. Also,Ivanka is far from a moral authority or Biblical scholar on God’s “placement” of souls, damned to hell,based on her assessment of the severity of their sins. Not only is she trying Moore in the here and now,but for all eternity…and may I add…with no valid proof.

• kittycat77 says:

Plus this is for the people of Alabama to decide who they want to vote for.

• Mia C says:

I just tweeted to her that she has no right to pre-judge the Judge. I wrote that her own dad used sexual language about HER and Paris Hilton. That a witch hunt of supposed women he groped accused him. Yet we gave her dad the benefit of the doubt. I told her she owed it to Moore to do the same.
      –How could she do this knowing what she knows about media smear jobs? She’s a piece of work.
      –I urge you guys to tweet some similar remarks to her. She’s unacceptable.

5. AsksTooManyQuestions says:

At the news conference, the attorney asked everyone to compare the signature in the yearbook, to the signature on the accusers divorce certificate (which Judge Moore presided over). Here’s the signature from the divorce certificate:

I haven’t had time this morning to go through the >700 other responses to this thread so I apologize if that’s already been posted, but it seemed like an important piece of info so I wanted to be sure it was seen.

I do find the two different colors of ink (changed mid signature) to be suspicious, along with the fact that the woman didn’t ask for the Judge to recuse himself from her divorce proceedings.

It’s not mutually exclusive for something to a basis in fact, yet be politically motivated. It seems to me that this is the case here. Even if there is truth here, it seems very odd to me that it all comes out now.

Leaving aside the consensual dating, where nothing illegal is alleged, I’m left with stories like this one (which I have doubts about) or the one where he supposedly grabbed a woman’s butt as she and her mother were leaving his office. Not only did she not mention it to her mother, she didn’t reflexively jump and yell. That’s hard for me to believe too.

I don’t care one way or the other about Judge Moore, but I do care if the man is being unfairly attacked by both parties for political reasons. It’s much more than a Senate seat that is at stake here.

• Eric C. says:

I think the attorney is pointing out the while the “Moore” may be the same, the Roy is Ray and doesn’t have the S coming off the Y. They’ll argue he changed the first part of his signature but the “Moore” was exactly the same for all these years he just styled his Roy S differently. To that, I say pllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssseee!!!!!!!

I’m sick of these allegations coming out 10+ years to where there can be no actual conclusion, just throw allegations first and put the person on the defensive. The problem with most of the swamp is that there is some half-truths to the matter and they must bow out.

So far Trump and Moore have hit back, the play book doesn’t work.

• Daniel says:

Hannity also fought back. He did it quick and hard. I guess no one noticed because it never lasted more than a day. The other side shut up and fast.

• joshua says:

so….offer 10 thousand to the “Roy or Ray” that signed her yearbook in the first place who was in high school with her, or knew her at the time.

someone will want the money….easy peasy….
        Then the whole fraud is exposed….do it NOW.

• fuzzi says:

Unless “Ray/Roy” is deceased. I just saw an updated list of those who have passed on since I graduated, about 40 years ago. 😦

• kittycat77 says:

Well, someone noticed something yesterday about how the last part was added to put Moore there. They think the name is Ray. If so, notice it rhymes. Not sure if this is the exact wording.

To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say
          Merry Christmas 1977.
          Love, Ray

• navysquid says:

Ask Too Many…I know in Roy Moore’s statement yesterday, he addressed the signature issue of both the woman and also on this document. The D.A. in small letters does not stand for District Attorney but for his aide as an aide or secretary who has the authority to sign or issue electronic signatures (which this is not) per power of attorney will also place their initials by the name. However, the forgers did not think this through…just as in Obama’s pdf Birth Certificate is such a poor forgery and yet the media was able to smother that issue.

• Bendix says:

The timing of these remarks is suspicious, as just as it becomes clear that there aren’t multiple allegations of wrongdoing against Moore, another one pops up like a Hydra’s tooth.
      I am NOT someone who disbelieves women and children off the bat either, as I am the one who was yelling all along about Hillary giving a place with her campaign to notable harasser Mark Alan Siegel, among other things.
      There seems to be a lot of, oh, you don’t like this one, well how about THIS victim?

• bon says:

I read that in 1977 signature he was a Deputy DA.It was later he became a DA.
      DA was his secretary’s initials???

• navysquid says:

If I recall correctly, he was never a D.A. but was a Deputy D.A. (D.D.A.)

• kittycat77 says:

One thing, too, many places use a stamp and the secretary or assistant would put their initials. It’s a common thing, or at least it was when I worked in a doctor’s office many years ago. Might be in courts as well. The stamp would be the person’s actual signature.

• AsksTooManyQuestions says:

Yes,bon. That is what his attorney is saying. He said “when he was on the bench, his assistant, whose initials are D.A., Deborah Adams, would stamp his signature on documents and put capital D.A.”

• kittycat77 says:

It was his assistant’s sig. One place named him Delbra Adams.

• joshua says:

all judges have official signature stamps that are used on documents especially if the judge is not there to sign documents that were agreed upon in court…and the administrator uses the signature stamp, but initials or signs next to the facsimile signature of the judge to autheticate it as being done by the court….nothing new here at all….happens in ALL courts or any volume at all.

• All American Snowflake says:

As an administrative assistant at Seattle University I often signed my boss’ name and put my initials beneath the signature. It was common practice in the 90’s.

6. sjekoken says:

Moore’s attorney had me, and Atty. Aldred didn’t help matters by refusing to release the yearbook to a third party custodian for testing. But then Moore issued his response letter to Sean Hannity where he says he thinks it “was tampered with”… Who says that unless they actually remember signing it, but don’t remember writing those specific words? If they’re denying even knowing the girl, ever going to the restaurant, or ever signing the yearbook, they’d say” it’s a forgery” or “it’s a fake” not “I think it’s been tampered with.” The only reason to say the latter is if you know you signed it, and don’t want to outright deny it because they might be holding back a photo or other evidence that proves you’re lying.

7. farmhand1927 says:

As an outsider looking in, some observations regarding the Moore accusers….

During the 2016 election process, the women accusing Bill Clinton were believed by Donald Trump. The day after the Pussy Tape was released and the media was in the throes of hysterics, Steve Bannon and Donald Trump decided if there was so much angst over something Trump said years ago, what would happen if predatory actions, not just words, were brought to light about his opponent’s husband?

Some of the women victimized by Clinton were agreeable to attending a press conference ahead of a presidential debate.

The Clinton accusers had cried the tears, done the interviews and bravely told their stories for years. Several had filed charges and settlements were paid. It wasn’t until Donald Trump believed them and brought the national spotlight to their suffering that they were taken seriously. Now, the media, the Dim’s and the rabid feminists continued to trash them and amp up their vulgar, hateful attacks, but in the end, these women had their day in court, as it were.

It’s more than curious that the Moore accusers didn’t empathize with these other women claiming assault and abhorrent behavior from a power political figure. It’s rather shocking that the Moore accusers didn’t step up to the plate at a time when national focus was on sex predators in elected office. Not one of the Moore accusers publicly made statements of support toward the Clinton accusers. None called Gloria Allred and said, “Me, too.”

Only God knows the absolute truth here and knows every detail and intention. But, a little more than a year ago, the Moore accusers could have stepped up in solidarity with the Clinton accusers and that would have shifted the focus to include bad guys in both parties and solidified the problem as a true women’s rights issue, crossing political lines. Was their pain and hurt less then than now?

All the accusers, whether people in Hollywood that claim abuse from Weinstein, Spacey and other perverts, or these Moore accusers, didn’t they have a responsibility toward other victims that would follow to say something? Maybe as young people they had fears of doing that and there’s compassion for that scenario.

Yet, just over a year ago, the Moore accusers all were adult enough then to take a stand and show support to other brave women in the same situation. Their credibility would have been much greater. For 40 years these women sat by and allowed a man they are accusing to serve as a judge and to pursue public office. They didn’t step up during this primary and stop him. They waited till 4 weeks prior the general election. What excuse for that can they offer? Why do they want to be believed now at such a politically charged moment in time?

To the outsider looking in, it certainly appears we’re in for a very long haul of victims deciding when the most opportune time will trigger their ‘coming out’. Every day another batch of entertainment types tearfully recall abuse suffered in Hollywood. The rumblings of sexual impropriety in Congress is the next pressure cooker to blow.

No decent person condones or excuses sexual misconduct on any level. What is increasingly annoying, however, is the staging and theater involved in dropping a dime on someone so the most impact, and in this case, the most damage to the country can be done. Somehow, after 40 years, it’s all about them but it wasn’t all about them prior to the present? Doesn’t add up.

My prayers are with all hurting souls, especially the innocent children and grandchildren of Judge and Mrs. Roy Moore. Their lives have been turned upside down through no fault of their own. In the end, there will be some truth in this mess but once victims allow their story to be politicized, alot of lies will also come out, or at least it always seems to work that way.

Another stain on America, another distraction from moving ahead and creating MAGA. Sad day.

• Eric C. says:

There should be stiff penalties (i.e. bankrupt you type and for their attorneys!!!!!!) if you make defamatory accusations, whether true or not, after 30 days from when a person running from office has filed their paperwork with whatever election commission controls the election.

I see that some may not say something or let it slide to move, but believe the actions committed by the person are so horrible they shouldn’t be in public office, but that needs to come out immediately upon the person filing, not wait to see if they win the primary and save the accusations until such time there is no way to get the “truth” in the public arena. To me this is just “political” and has nothing to do with “justice”. Like other’s have said, if it was so bad then at anytime Moore was seeking office in Alabama, then that was the time not in this circumstance.

• ibobland08 says:

The problem is how do you prove one is making false accusations? It’s difficult to do. You can’t go by trial result as a “not guilty” verdict does not mean the defendant is innocent and the accuser is lying. We can’t really change the standards as that would be unfair to victims of real crimes.

The problem isn’t on the legal side, but rather the media and cultural side. In these cases there simply isn’t enough skepticism from the media or the public at large to view these cases. No law is going to change that.

• shallbe4 says:

Its been decades since the Statute of Limitations ended. So Moore cannot be tried for a crime. Only reason for this is to destroy Judge Moore because he will help to drain the swamp. I am praying everyday for him. God Bless him and his family.

• ibobland08 says:

I don’t disagree with you.

I was just saying it’s very difficult to prove someone is making false accusations, thus there isn’t a legal solution to this problem.

• Bendix says:

Another thing or two I would like to add, the “woman problem” Bill Clinton had was widely known in Arkansas, and it was also known that Bill’s people went around and “took care of” any woman who might come forward and give him problems, before he announced for president.
      What wasn’t so widely known was the extent of Bill’s “woman problem”, because the national media played it as if it was just women like Gennifer Flowers.
      The first time I heard of Juanita Broaddrick, I also heard that authorities did not find her believable. Since this was pre-internet, I didn’t really have a way to verify that, but I didn’t have a reason not to believe it either.

• Kintbury54 says:

If you want to get a good idea of what Bill was like, rent the movie Primary Colors. I now it is drama but it really has proven to be pretty accurate.

• excelent comment, I pray you do not mind it is copied and shared

8. WhistlingPast says:

Don’t have a vote in this race, but if I did only one factor would matter:
    Which candidate’s history is most pro-AMERICAN.

• Daniel says:

That’s a point which needs to be pressed. We can discuss things which we have no control or influence over, but at the end of the day, if people want to make a difference, move to Alabama and get registered to vote. Those voters are the only ones who matter in this. Making it national is kind of misplaced except for this player is playing on the national stage. At the end of the day, this is an Alabama thing.

9. ray76 says:

Moore has been high profile for many years. Why were none of these allegations brought up prior to now?

Because the swamp wasn’t threatened.

• Nordic Breed says:

Yes, the Swamp is terrified because Moore can’t be controlled. They are having enough trouble trying to control PDJT and now they are facing the potential of an uncontrollable one of their own taking up residence right in their midst in the Senate chambers and seeing everything they are doing. No wonder we’re hearing all this caterwauling. I hope voters make it a lot worse for the Swamp in 2018.

• 4sure says:

Exactly. They all know Judge Moore will not stay silent re. their corruption.

• mopar2016 says:

Moore isn’t part of the big club, he can’t be counted on to fall in line.
          Can you imagine if Moore was already a senator when the senate voted to stop PDJT from making any recess appointments? One dissenting vote is all it would’ve taken to stop that whole fiasco.
          Just imagine if our side (republicans) were really on our side.

10. gzuf says:

As someone on the fence at first, the last few days make it clear to me and should make it clear to everyone else that the fix is in. They are out of control.

11. Atticus says:

Desperate folks (swamp creatures) doing desperate things.

12. FelineFine says:

Agree with previous comments. Didn’t care for Ivanka much before, and she sealed the deal with her asinine comment. Getting tired of her injecting her opinion where it does NOT belong as if it matters.

• G. Combs says:

“…Didn’t care for Ivanka much before, and she sealed the deal with her asinine comment….”

I am not going to go dig it up, but someone on the November 15th – 2017 Presidential Politics – Trump Administration Day #300 found that the Ivanka quote of pedos should rot in hades was NOT connected to Judge Moore.

As usual the Yellow Stream Media is taking it out of context to hurt President Trump through his daughter. Do you really think she is idiotic enough not to know/have been warned to keep her mouth shut on this topic???

They urinal-ists could not get the soundbite they wanted out of President Trump — And they tried — so they went with this instead.

Save your Cold and Hot Anger for the urinal-ists and YSM who INTENTIONALLY lie to us day after day.

• AsksTooManyQuestions says:

According to the AP , her comments were about Roy Moore:

“Trump weighed in on the scandal to the AP, saying: “There’s a special place in hell for people who prey on children. I’ve yet to see a valid explanation and I have no reason to doubt the victims’ accounts.” She did not call for Moore to exit the race.”

• cdquarles says:

As Sis says, this connection was made by the media and not necessarily what Ivanka said. Media ‘misquote’ and ‘take things out of context’ very often. If it fits their prejudices, it goes through. If it doesn’t, the editors see to it that it doesn’t.

• AsksTooManyQuestions says:

I don’t doubt media does that, but I’ve not seen any evidence that is true in this case. This quote has been widely reported and, if false, I would expect Ivanka to correct the record.

Are people questioning everything the AP report she said in that interview, or just that statement?

• Tejas Rob says:

Another lie. Just like the forged yearbook.

In a court of law, if someone is found to be lying, you can disregard everything they say as a lie. If we know they lied about the mall, and the yearbook, then all of it is a lie.

• Guffman says:

Don’t forget that she also lied about never seeing Moore for forty years, when it turns out he presided over her divorce procedure in 1999. THAT is the major lie that she’s told IMO as it proves she has had contact with him and never ask him to recuse or brought up any of these allegations back then to the courts… no crying/sobbing either like she put on for the cameras 18 years later…

• S. Armaticus says:

Falsus in umo, falsus in omnibus!

13. yy4u says:

Biggest question is WHY NOT? Why not when he was a judge and had more control over people’s lives than one of a hundred senators? Unless, of course, the point is to give the Senate the the Democrat?

14. M.A. says:

Treepers, please look at the close up of the autograph Sundance posted. Would you please look at the word ‘say’ and specifically the ‘ay’. Now, look at ‘Roy’ or ‘Ray.’ Based on the comparison of the handwriting to itself, it looks more like an ‘ay’ and not the ‘oy’ you see in proven examples of his signature.

Thoughts?

Also, in one of the documents where Roy prints his name, the ‘y’ is not the same as the printed ‘y’ in Hickory in the autograph. Just sayin.

• Jake says:

Also, the date 7 7 is written differently in the black ink vs the blue ink. The blue ink has a vertical line to start the numeral, while the black ink numeral 7 starts with the horizontal line. Different handwriting.

15. Bendix says:

Here’s something that has been bothering me for a day or so, and I’ve just now put my finger on it.
    Some people who purport to be on our “side”, that is they aren’t in on the campaign to get Moore, have been making lofty pronouncements that the women making the allegations are “credible”, so Moore is in trouble.
    The term “credible” is a rather subjective and loaded one, and it really has no meaning outside of a legal proceeding, at least no meaning that has any bearing on these events.
    A police officer or prosecutor, when evaluating whether or not a crime has been committed will, after interviewing a complainant, make a judgement as to whether or not that person is believable.
    The ultimate decider of “credibility” of a witness in a courtroom is a judge or jury.
    Those who have some background in these kinds of things, but who have not received any firsthand information from the “victims”, have not interviewed them themselves, are really only giving us their personal OPINION, that they find the person believable.
    Once again, I would like to state that what most of the women are “alleging” about Judge Moore is nothing criminal. An obvious attempt is being made here to add weight to the stories about Moore, by adding to the number of women. How does adding anecdotes from women discussing dates with a man add to the charge of molesting an underage girl? It does not, but people who should and do know better are behaving as if it does.

16. ray76 says:

Compare the printed o, e, and y, in the candidate signature with those in Olde Hickory House

17. MIKE says:

Excuse my ignorance here, folks, but has an actual bona-fide CRIME been committed here? If so, why would the victim(s) lay dormant for 40 or so years, only to crawl out at such an opportunistic time? Next question: Why are we putting up with the same old smear job tactics of the uniparty, so clearly in desperation mode that all they can muster is a tired recycled Herman Cain hit job? Lastly, why do we tolerate this garbage while we continue to give sexually deviant miscreants like BJ-C, Idiott Spitzer, Ant-knee Weener et. al. either a complete pass or a mild slap on the wrist, while WE FUND THE DEFENSE OF THESE CRASS PERVERTS TO THE TUNE OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR EACH SEXUALLY INSATIABLE CRIMINAL, “elected” gov’t representative?
    I can’t take much more of hypocrisy that emanates on a daily basis from that clown-car called congress.
    Total crapola.
    We owe it to our kids and grand-kids to put an end to this.
    And i apologize for the caps; someday i’ll learn how to italiscize emphatic points. God bless you all.

• doug says:

The way I understand it, if the 14 year old is telling the truth, that would be a crime; but the statute of limitation is expired.

• Eric C. says:

Good point Mike. Above I laid out the need for stiff penalties for these accusation coming out after a 30 day period post a candidate filing their paperwork. Obviously, if there is a CRIME, the accuser can always go to the proper authorities and provide the evidence to ensure the person is arrested, that’ll end their campaign. This hearsay stuff is out-of-control. I was taught in my College English classes to use only Primary sources, but that was at the San Diego Community College District where I had professors who were actually conservative/middle-road. I was attending classes there when Bush “won” and there was no political discussion about it in any course, period. Just facts and the subject matter being taught.

In fact, during that 30-day window to make accusations known about potential candidates, the accusation must be made by affidavit in that the accuser has skin in the game opening themselves up to perjury charges.

I think we all want the truth to come out if a person is horrible, but more importantly, as the foundation of our legal system where the accused is innocent until proven guilty, we want the TRUTH.

• Daniel says:

Same point could be made about the Mueller investigation — the purpose isn’t even to investigate a crime, but rather to find and dig up crimes.

• ray76 says:

And after months of investigation all Mueller came up with were charges that had nothing to do with the election and which do not require a special counsel to investigate.

Why has Rosenstein allowed the special counsel to waste money on issues which do not require a special counsel? Why has Rosenstein allowed the special counsel to investigate things having nothing to do with the election?

Why hasn’t AG Sessions called Rosenstein on the carpet to explain this?

• sturmudgeon says:

“Why has Rosenstein allowed the special counsel to waste money on issues which do not require a special counsel?” Because it is not his money, of course.

18. tempo150101 says:

19. Bob says:

As a attorney I could have a field day on cross examining the yearbook accuser Allred is a Democrat activist and a vile person. Anything she is involved in gets the presumption it is false When interviewed by Blitzer she would not deny admit or address if it was a forgery. She hasn’t agreed to have it analyzed This tells me it is forgery and she knows it If so she should be disbarred. The last thing my profession needs is another shyster

20. G. Combs says:

I am going to repeat this here about the ink color:

It is called a metameric match and it drives color chemists NUTS!
    You can get a really good match under say, fluorescent lights — but they don’t match under incandescent light or daylight. It is quite possible that the flash on the still camera highlighted this metameric match.

Metamerism
    “Metamerism (color) In colorimetry, metamerism is a perceived matching of the colors that, based on differences in spectral power distribution, do not actually match. Colors that match this way are called metamers.”

• AsksTooManyQuestions says:

Interesting, G. Combs.

This could all be over in a day if they would just turn over the year book to a handwriting expert. The fact that they won’t, is beyond suspicious to me.

21. ray76 says:

A person waits 40 years to make an allegation of assault. There are no contemporaneous records supporting the allegation. As “proof” we are shown a yearbook. Inside is inscribed in at least two, possibly three, different hands, and possibly two shades of ink a “Merry Christmas” wish. The lawyer has a history of carefully crafted false accusations. The lawyer refuses to vouch for the signature or to allow independent analysis of the apparently tampered with inscription. Besides, the inscription, even if 100% authentic, does not prove assault.

In my opinion, these allegations deserve no further attention.

22. joshua says:

someone will want the money….easy peasy….
    Then the whole fraud is exposed….do it NOW.

23. G. Combs says:

Another point I do not want to get lost in the weeds.
    ….

If Moore did use an honorific it would be Roy Moore, D.D.A, L.D. or J.D. or most probably Esq. if he had just passed the bar.
    The D.D.A because he held the newly created position of DEPUTY District Attorney.

For the other possible initials:
    These – L.L.D. or L.D. or J.D. – would most likely be seen on academic papers.
    A PhD in Law is also known as a Doctorate in Law (abbreviated as LLD or LD) and is an advanced post-graduate degree involving extensive research as well as pursuing an academic approach within the field of law.

I have also seen J.D.
    “The “J.D.” stands for Juris Doctor — also known as a law degree. Similar to other academic terms like “Ph.D.,” ….
    a J.D. indicates that the title holder has attended and graduated from law school. Having a J.D. from an accredited law school entitles that person to apply for and take any state’s bar exam, but it does not allow him or her to practice law before being admitted to the bar….

They are not members of the bar, and they are not authorized to give legal advice.
    …………

Esq. (Esquire)

Rooted in English history, “Esq.” or “Esquire” is an honorary title that is placed after a practicing lawyer’s name. Practicing lawyers are those who have passed a state’s (or Washington, D.C.’s) bar exam and have been licensed by that jurisdiction’s bar association.[…]”http://blogs.findlaw.com/law_and_life/2013/12/whats-the-difference-between-jd-and-esq.html

You would think Allred would have caught that!

• fuzzi says:

Roy Moore’s “signature” was possibly copied from a divorce document received by the accuser back in 1999. The “DA” is the initials of the administrative assistant (Delbra Adams) added after Judge Moore’s signature to verify it.

Someone did a boo-boo…

• neal s says:

Very telling. This means that the forger who had the example from the court documents did not realize that the DA was added by the administrative assistant and so placed it into the yearbook thinking it was part of Roy Moore’s signature. Obviously even if Roy did sign the yearbook in 1977, he would not have added the DA and it is unlikely in the extreme that D. Adams was at Roys side adding her initials.

While the other inconsistencies could be explained away in various ways, this issue with the ‘DA’ in the supposed signature clinches it for me.

24. joshua says:

Who Wrote the Roy Moore Dossier?
    by Cliff Kincaid on 15 November, 2017

The so-called Trump Dossier, financed by the Hillary campaign and provided by the KGB through a former British intelligence agent, has fizzled out. It has been supplanted by the Moore Dossier, concocted by Washington Post reporters working for their billionaire owner, P.T Barnum-like Jeff Bezos. This variation of the ploy, with a new target, seems to have legs. Many Republicans and conservatives are falling for it.

But is there really any reason to believe the Moore Dossier has any more validity than the Trump Dossier?

A big red flag appeared when feminist attorney Gloria Allred raised her head in the Roy Moore case. Suddenly another accuser surfaces, under suspicious circumstances, and even “conservative” Republicans are running for the hills. It stinks.

Why do the liberals need the Southern Poverty Law Center when Republicans will pin “guilty as charged” labels on conservatives?

Look at Colorado Republican Senator Cory Gardner and the rest. Senate Republicans are so scared of being charged with a “war on women” that they have decided to wage war, with no moral or legal basis, on the GOP Senate candidate in Alabama. They deny him due process and have accepted unverified claims of sexual harassment against him. Some are threatening to expel him from the Senate if he wins.

No wonder these Senators can’t get anything done. They are too busy posing for the cameras and looking politically correct. Why don’t they just put on dresses and pretend to be feminists? Perhaps this will win them the transgender vote.

The Washington Post, the source of the charges, is a partisan Democratic paper which thinks billionaire hedge fund operator and Democratic Party money bags George Soros is a blessing for America. It said so in an editorial. Yet this paper is dictating what Republicans should be saying and doing in the Moore case.

The Post hates morality and traditional values. Its religion columnist, Washington insider and party giver Sally Quinn, believed in the occult and admits casting hexes on her enemies.

The Washington Post once published a Pulitzer Prize-winning story about a child heroin addict that turned out to be a total lie. Google the name “Janet Cooke.” Her editor was Watergate reporter Bob Woodward. Perhaps she used a Ouija board to write her stories.

Referring to the Post’s initial story, legal expert and commentator Gualberto Garcia Jones says, “The obvious question is who informed The Washington Post of the allegations? And who located the women and put them in touch with Washington Post reporters?” He adds, “It is simply impossible to believe that their simultaneous allegations happened organically after nearly 40 years of silence.”

The follow-up accusations, fed to the media by Gloria Allred, make the whole thing even more questionable. Garcia Jones writes, “The Washington Post’s political motivations to destroy the reputation of Judge Roy Moore are evident and the tactics used against him uncannily resemble those used against President Donald Trump. A month before the presidential election of 2016, The Washington Post published accusations of sexual misconduct against candidate Donald Trump while endorsing his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.”

Yes, indeed, why not probe the motives of the paper that helped usher Barack Hussein Obama into the presidency and has been working to destroy the Trump presidency? The Post had endorsed Moore’s opponent while working on the hit piece against Moore. The same modus operandi was evident in the Trump case.

It didn’t work with Trump but it looks like it could work with Moore. Which means that if they destroy Moore, they will return to undermining Trump, probably with new sex charges. Or perhaps they will try something else. The new Janet Cookes at the paper are probably working on that right now.

We’re heard the mantra about frightened women scared to take on a powerful man with sex charges. But Moore has been powerful for decades in Alabama. Only now they decide to come forward, when Moore is leading in the polls and about to become a Senator on the national stage?

What’s surprising is the reaction of Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz, whose father was charged with being involved in the assassination of President Kennedy. Cruz says, in the case of Roy Moore, that “as long as these allegations remain unrefuted,” Cruz is “not able to urge the people of Alabama to support his candidacy.” How does one refute charges from decades ago, for which there is no evidence in the first place? You would think Cruz would have more sympathy for Moore, considering that Cruz’s father was unfairly targeted with the JFK allegations. How is Moore supposed to “refute” the charges against him? Go back in time in a time machine to take pictures?

Cruz, a lawyer, says Moore “needs to come forward with strong, persuasive rebuttal demonstrating” that the charges are untrue. I am not a lawyer, but since when does the accused have to prove his innocence about charges from decades ago concerning his dating habits? I thought the burden of proof was on the accusers.

Do Moore’s accusers have anything other than a signature on a high school yearbook? So far, they rely on claims, accusations, and charges. These are easy to make. Tears can be faked. All of this is supposed to carry more weight than his decades of service to the cause of traditional values and God-given rights?

Garcia Jones says, “It should come as no surprise that people like the editors of National Review and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell would publicly convict Judge Roy Moore in less than 12 hours solely on one article published by a politically partisan publication.”

True. It’s no surprise. These are cowardly “conservatives” and Republicans. In McConnell’s case, he’s actually an enemy of Moore, having supported one of his Republican opponents in the primary race.

Why does McConnell fear Moore? As Garcia Jones told me in a phone interview, Moore is a doer, not just a talker. Moore actually gets things done. Because of that, he has made real enemies, such as those in the Southern Poverty Law Center. Moore can be expected to actually force conservatives in the Senate to do something about the issues we face as a nation. He will embarrass McConnell & Company.

Moore would be more than justified, if he wins the Senate seat in the face of this bipartisan assault, to go to Washington and fight to get his reputation back. Let Moore challenge his accusers, in and out of the liberal media and the Republican Party, to produce the evidence against him. Let’s get to the bottom of this.

• MIKE says:

Thank you joshua, I read every word of this great post. I really hope Moore survives this uniparty mafioso style hit job and gets elected and wades deep into the swamp to find the drainplug.

• shallbe4 says:

If the Moore case ever went to court those who are trying to destroy Moore would would have huge panic attacks. This case is out there for one reason and that is to try to dissuade Alabama’s voters from voting for Moore. But Alabama’s voters have known of Judge Roy Moore for 40 years and they trust him to be their Senator.

• benifranlkin says:

Moore’s is the Dirty Dossier. I will not attach his name to it. It’ll be used as a template against others if it works. Allred should be disbarred because of it.

• belle1974 says:

Thank you for this post. I was about to ask why are they doing this to Roy Moore in particular. There aren’t that many who aren’t part of the swamp so does adding one more non-swamper jeopardize their agenda that much? But Roy Moore isn’t like anybody else there. They know he is a fighter and never ever gives up. I’m proud of that fact because as an Alabamian, I want our senator to fight for us, not their own agenda, just like Pres. Trump. He will be elected. Everybody knows these are all lies. My favorite line from my favorite movie, Sweet Home Alabama, is “Honey, I may talk slow, but I ain’t stupid”. Our stupid voters will vote Democrat! duh!

25. Blondie 59 says:

I have been reading conservative treehouse for over a year now. I have never felt the need to leave
    a reply. Now is the time. Many years ago I started a new job, it was a big step up. My new employer was constantly making remarks to me that I ignored. He then demoted me at work. I kept the job because I desperately needed it. I was recently separated from my husband and was raising my young daughter. One day at work he came up behind me and had his hands under my shirt and bra squeezing my breasts, it happened so quickly, I pushed him away and left the room. I quit my job soon after. I never filed charges, his parents were rich and I was not.
    I am telling all of this to say that I believe the woman is lying about Moore. Follow the money.

• TatonkaWoman says:

Blondie, thank you for taking this moment and this topic to make your first post in the Treehouse. And thank you, too, for courageously sharing this very personal experience with us. I believe that you highlight something very important; that women who have truly gone through this are the best to discern the truth or falsehood in others.

26. Luke of the D says:

That is clearly a forgery. As others have correctly pointed out, the ink is clearly a different tone and the writing is clearly a different person. The original message was signed “Christmas 1977” by Roy (or possibly “Ray”) and then some clown add “Moore D.A. 12-22-1977 Olde Hickory House” after it. Show the damn yearbook. Have it publicly analyzed. Once it is proven to be a forgery, Judge Moore should sue-sue-sue!

Is this all the Democrats have? First it was the Russian-pee dossier on President Trump. Stupid and completely unbelievable. Now we have the laughably fake yearbook! Is this the best Democrats can do???

• shallbe4 says:

I’m still waiting for the Democrats to tell us their agenda for making American’s lives better. More chances of Seeing Pigs Fly I guess. If Moore wins despite the disgust these people have for the American voters it won’t be the end — it won’t even be the beginning of the end but it will be the end of the beginning and little by little voters will matter more than those who think they have the right to decide for us who gets into office. That will be the day to celebrate. God bless ordinary Americans.

• Twinsonic says:

Remember the hit piece that Dan Rather on 60 Minutes did on George W. Bush – Killian documents that was critical of Bush in the National Guard. The three (3) documents were doctored using Microsoft Word defaulting in 2004 whereas the letter was typed with a different font by a typewriter back in 1973. CBS under heavy scrutiny, could not authenticate the letters, apologized to the viewers and fired Mary Mapes, senior news executives were forced to resign. Dan Rather still thinks to this day that the documents are true, despite the doctoring. Rather even sued CBS for 70 million dollars – blaming CBS making a scapegoat out of him. The case was eventually thrown out on appeal.

27. Avi says:

the DA molested me

28. joshua says:

well….little 14 year old and an older guy….just terrible?

how about some actual consequences and not just a bunch of pearl clutching sactimoneous better-than-thou stone throwers getting real.

how about abortion for a 13 year old actually having sex and getting pregnant…and a DOCTOR aborting the fetus of this CHILD? where is the outrage?

Planned Parenthood, doctor face off over 13-year-old’s abortion
    TOPEKA, Kan. — A doctor facing possible disciplinary action over allegations that he broke Kansas law in handling a 13-year-old girl’s abortion at a Planned Parenthood clinic told medical regulators Thursday he was unaware of the patient’s age – and that the clinic’s staff was to blame.

According to the petition, the 13-year-old girl impregnated by her then-19-year-old boyfriend during consensual sex sought a surgical abortion at what then was known as Comprehensive Health of Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri Inc. in December 2014, when the fetus was nearly 11 weeks old.

29. Nessie 509 says:

There is a fellow named Roy Miller from class of 1977. Still lives in Gadsden. Did he sign the yearbook?

30. Steve says:

Since the statue of limitations have long since expired, why does the one accuser need Gloria Allred?
    There is no crime to be prosecuted. My theory is that she only agreed to come out as an accuser if she had a lawyer there to help her make her phony accusations in such a way as to where she would not be able to be sued by Moore later.
    I will bet you any amount of money that the minute the election is over Gloria will be on the first plane back to California and if the faker is sued Gloria will never return her phone calls.

31. Gueppebarre says:

Allred is all red – that’s all you need to know.

32. Alred works as a pimp and won’t release the yearbook to a real expert because she knows it is false. Does anyone actually believe that Gloria would not say anything the media is paying her to say? I know the world is full of fools but it is painfully obvious that this political hack job did not do the damage she was paid to do and is back to try again. And again, and again