Following two days of fellowship and diplomacy, President Trump and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will be holding a joint press conference at the Akasaka Palace in Tokyo, Japan.

Later tonight President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will join Prime Minister Abe and Mrs. Akie Abe as guests of honor during a state banquet at the Akasaka Palace.

The press conference is expected to start around 2:30pm (local) / 12:30am (U.S. Eastern).

Update: Video Added

RSBN Livestream LinkWhite House Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream Link

This entry was posted in FLOTUS, Japan, media bias, Melania Trump, POTUS November '17 Asia Trip, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to President Trump and Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Joint Press Conference – 12:30am (Livestream)…

1. President Trump and Prime Minister Abe: BFFs

2. sundance says:

3. sundance says:

4. sundance says:

5. sundance says:

6. sundance says:

7. sundance says:

• Deborah @UnTamedInSD says:

Fake News Induced

• G. Combs says:

“This is a mental health problem at the highest level.”

Now isn’t that interesting.

Several years ago I looked at the Kennedy’s emptying of our Mental Health Hospitals and the increase in crime.

Here is the incarceration rate by state. LOOK AT ILLINOIS!

• no-nonsense-nancy says:

Please verify the fact of Kennedy closing down mental hospitals because I spent about 30 years of my nursing career working in mental hospitals and it wasn’t until the late 80s and 90s that they started downsizing and closing institutions in my state.

8. sundance says:

9. sundance says:

• Sylvia Avery says:

Hmm…..interesting choice of words.

• jmclever says:

Yes Sylvia considering liberalism certainly seems to mimic one or more personality disorders. OTOH what the Bible calls sin, many mental health professionals call a disorder (interesting factoid: the mental health profession like many educators and higher ups in education are mostly liberals)

• G. Combs says:

Remember a class mate of the shooter said he was ‘weird’ in school…

I am glad President Trump is focusing in on this problem.

Violence in Schools? It’s the Prozac and Ritalin Stupid!
      Edited by: William Wong ND, Ph.D., Member World Sports Medicine Hall of Fame.
      A combination of three articles starting with WHY KIDS KILL? PROZAC AND ALTERNATIVES
      by Lawrence Wilson, MD

“…In many areas, one of every five children is labeled with ‘attention deficit’ or ADHD. The number of children so diagnosed increased by 90% between 1989 and 1996! Three-fourths of the doctor visits resulted in drug treatment. Clinical Psychiatric News, July 1998 reported that 223 children under age 3 who enrolled in Michigan’s Medicaid program before December 1996 were labeled ADHD. The author adds: “Amazingly, 57% of these children were treated with one or more psychotropic drugs including Ritalin, Prozac, Dexedrine, Aventyl and Syban. Thirty-three percent were medicated with two or more of these drugs.”….

Why the epidemic? Lack of parental supervision, loss of values, poor role models, too much TV, and outmoded educational systems may all contribute. Schools often receive money for every child they diagnose with ADHD. It seems easier to prescribe a drug than spend the time to investigate the problem. There are other reasons, however, that are well-documented but hardly ever discussed….” (Includes many references)

ADHD and Ritalin: The Problem of Unnecessary Diagnosis

I have a lot more references about this problem in an older comment — The Drugging of our Children

10. Angela says:

Trump was especially good tonight at this presser.

11. carterzest says:

Incredible presser. DJT seems to be either really tired, or fighting a bug…..but, still on point, casually understated and omnipotent. I love our President so much. So much happening on so many layers. YUGE.

• A2 says:

I read his demeanor otherwise. He is showing gravitas (and speaking slowly for the translators). His audience would be bewildered by his US rally style of speaking. Someone is giving him good advice for addressing this cultural audience. I suspect, however, he knows this, no advice needed.

When he is China, I reckon, we will see a bit of humour. The Chinese will love it. They are cheeky buggers if you get them off the Tian Xia (China all under heaven) mentality.

Next stop South Korea. Now there is a tough nut to crack. He will be at his best diplomatically. But I expect nothing less than the best!

• Tutumuch says:

Jet Lag, I believe, is the answer. Being in SE Asia is a 24-26 hr. time change, skipping forward a WHOLE day. The mind and body go through many adjustments, not to mention a few factors: age, immune system, mental alertness. I have traveled to Asia many times and as I age, the mind and body gets VERY discombobulated! PDJT is only human. Plus, the news re the shooting, etc, surely has affected his emotions.
      God bless PDJT❤️

12. sundance says:

13. pmdea says:

Oh my. I felt PDJT was taking the Texas’s shooting with a very heavy heart, to-night, not sure I’ve ever seen him this flat. Know that he is tired…it was hard for him ,,,Abe was kind and considerate….
    Trump knows that the massacre was a left wing assault…My heart breaks for him… it must be soo hard…they want him to give in, but he must remain resolute for the US, and the Free World.

Oh my.. will go to bed praying for PJDT, cannot imagine what he is feeling…no guilt should he TAKE upon his shoulders. Please God minister Truth and Grace and hold him up…. My hearts breaks.. a good man, imperfect in some ways, but a Fathers heart is being created as a witness to the fatherless… for the greater good…. tears and prayers tonight..

After a bad day, I found this one hard. Gods blessings to the World Wide Church, of the Risen Lord Jesus Christ. x

• Publius2016 says:

It is so sad how tragic events follow our Great President’s travels…every time he’s had the world 🌎 in his hands, there is some tragic event in the US…these are things that are fostered by haters…they truly do not understand MAGA! They are deranged and they cause so much pain everywhere…I saw the President as even more determined and focused…he is on business and we are winning!

14. andyocoregon says:

I don’t know if this article has been posted here or not, but I enjoyed reading how our President Trump did not bow down to any foreign leaders the way Obama did.