Horsepucky News Courtesy of Murdoch’s Wall Street Journal…

This stuff is beyond ridiculous at this point.  Remember, there are trillions of dollars at stake and all of the vested financial interests, writ large, have positioned themselves to do anything possible to draw down the support for President Trump’s ‘America-First’ agenda.

Don’t kid yourselves or sell your intelligence short; it ain’t about Donald Trump per se’, the opposition is against the policies of President Donald Trump.  Trump’s ‘America-First’ policies are adverse to the interests of multinational corporations and the multinational financial institutions who underwrite those corporations. Yes, this includes Rupert Murdoch, aka “Mr. Wall Street”, the proprietor of the Wall Street Journal and all around self-indulgent billionaire.

The latest approach is for the Wall Street Journal to write an article about Trump reconsidering pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement based on, wait for it…. the conversations with an “EU official”. Un huh.   “International Climate Officials” they say. Ohhh… Journalistic standards now dispatched and not even an inquiry to the White House prior to publication.  Go figure. {{{eyeroll}}}

Seriously folks, if we want to help President Trump and the agenda we voted for, then inoculate yourself -and your family- from this ridiculous corporate media ‘gaslighting’.

It’s lower than fake news, it’s horse-pucky news.

If President Trump was flinching, if president Trump was even positioned toward the place where flinching begins, I swear to you CTH would be all over it like bluebottle flies on a flattened possum.  He ain’t, and we’re not.

COMMENT – “I’m not an educated person. I never graduated high school. I got my GED because the Army wouldn’t let me join without either a diploma or a GED. Went to basic training at Ft. Benning when I was 17. Did a tour in Iraq when I was 18 and 19. It was not a pleasant experience. After my tour, I got discharged for what I will euphemistically call “medical reasons”, if you catch my drift.

Hard times followed. I was basically homeless for a while. Lived in a friend’s van for about a year. I felt like that guy in that “I’m as mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore” movie when he said, “Things just seem to get worse and worse and nobody knows what to do about it”. I felt like the Forgotten Man. I was hopeless. My spirit was crushed. I had pretty much given up.

That all changed for me in June of 2015. I saw a man and his beautiful wife come down the escalator. I saw a man who, like me, was as mad as hell. And he really really wasn’t going to take it anymore. I saw a man who stood up fearlessly against everything that was wrong in the world. I saw a man who gave up a life of luxury to be slandered and threatened every day. I saw a man who was a cheerleader, not for the lobbyists and donors, but for people like me. I thank God for sending this man. Things were getting worse and worse alright. But here was a man who knew what to do about it.

Day one I was hooked. I said, “This is it. This is what I’ve been waiting for. This is my guy. He’s fighting for me, so I’m fighting for him. I’m all in.” And since that day I have never seen that man waver. He has never let me down. And I hope I never let him down.

This movement has been an incredible journey. Everyday is a wild ride and I’ve loved every minute of it. And there’s so much more to come. I look forward to every day now. I wake up with a smile on my face every day because Donald J. Trump is my President.

Sorry to get so personal, but for me this is personal. I’ve never met the man, but Donald J. Trump is more than just my President. He’s my friend.

Call me a fanboy, call me a cheerleader, call me whatever you want. You bet I’m a cheerleader for my President, my friend. He lifted my spirit in a way I didn’t think possible. He gave me hope. He inspires me everyday. I intend to be his biggest cheerleader. It’s the least I can do. Frankly, I don’t know where I’d be without him.

I don’t feel like the Forgotten Man anymore. I have a friend. And he lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I’m proud of my President. I’m proud of my friend. I stand with him 100%. (link)

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, European Union, Glo-Bull Warming, media bias, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

356 Responses to Horsepucky News Courtesy of Murdoch’s Wall Street Journal…

1. Most of us knew the moment we saw the WSJ article that it was totally FAKE NEWS. And then Sarah Sanders tweeted and proved that it was fake. WSJ and others are committing suicide right in front of us. They don’t realize that they have conditioned us to doubt every word they say.

2. Eric Kennedy says:

3. Big Jake says:

• scott467 says:

“Meanwhile, DACA, the turd (worlders) in the punchbowl goes unmentioned… ‘Scuse me as I whistle past the graveyard… *whistling*”

________________

I’m not whistling past anything, I stopped and stared right at it.

Nothing has been agreed to yet, nothing has been signed into law, this is still the negotiating stage.

I hate the negotiating stage, because that’s when it always seems like DJT is giving away the farm.

So far, he hasn’t done that, on any issue.

I still hate it, because I am conditioned not to trust anything about politics.

I am certain that Sundance is not avoiding the issue, and it will be discussed here when there is something to actually discuss.

I certainly understand your point, I don’t like the way these things “develop” either. I wish the WH Communications people would do a better job of understanding how the ‘whipsaw’ affects DJT’s supporters, and have someone in the WH issue basic clarifications which could then be cited to debunk the runaway train articles published by all the usual suspects.

• bunky says:

Trump recent tweets re DACA.

“Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!” Trump tweeted.

“They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own – brought in by parents at young age.” Trump tweeted.

Sorry to disagree.
        The “amnesty by another name” stage has been set.

4. TexasDude says:

Remember all the FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) “news” and posts/replies from 2015 and 2016?

All the if Trump does or does not do X, I am outta here type posts/replies?

All the I fear Trump is losing, done, yada posts?

And, yet it still continues.

Jeez.

One would think those that gaslight would have learned.

• davecatbone says:

I fell for the gaslighting during parts of the campaign. Never again. I learned and my eyes are wide open. Would love some others to do same.

• Gail says:

Spot on, Dude!

• kinthenorthwest says:

I will admit that I was for Trump with Cruz if Trump had problems.
      Once I found out Cruz was born in Canada (which was very early on), he was totally out. Couldn’t believe the crap that Cruz pulled. Keep praying that Texas votes him out soon. I have totally lost any respect I ever had for Cruz…

• Southern Son says:

It’s all they got.
      Lies n Inuendo.

We. Are. Winning!

• scott467 says:

“More importantly, one would think those that fall for gaslighting would have learned.”

_________________

I’m sure everyone has learned.

But you can’t go overboard the other direction and just ignore everything that contradicts what you want to believe, either.

It is (apparently) easy to fall into that way of thinking, because I see a lot of it, both here and elsewhere.

All that leads to is a different kind of disaster.

• progpoker says:

Sure you can! I have one rule…

The only TRUSTED source is @POTUS himself.

• scott467 says:

“The only TRUSTED source is @POTUS himself. Everyone else is playing you, whether for clicks or emotions. Haven’t been disappointed thus far! I’ll stick with it!”

____________

I understand and like what you’re saying.

I agree that the only trusted source of information about what DJT is doing is DJT himself, insofar as I believe his intentions are good and that he is obviously the most reliable source for his own positions.

I just have a difficult time overlooking the establishment figures who have snuggled up to him like lampreys on the underbelly of a Great White shark. I don’t trust them, and I don’t know why they are even allowed in such close proximity.

The shark can’t fire the lampreys.

But DJT can. He can fire the establishment Deep State and UniParty Swamp People. And yet, so far, he hasn’t.

I want to be sold on McMaster, I don’t doubt that he is well qualified militarily, a decorated veteran, but he is philosophically unhinged if he is unable to recognize and say that islam is the source of all the islamic terrorism occurring all over the world. If he doesn’t “get” that, there’s something wrong with his capacity to reason, i.e., he’s in some kind of deep psychological denial.

And that’s flat-out dangerous. It’s like being at war with the Nazis in WWII, and your National Security Advisor won’t identify Nazi ideology as the driving force behind Nazism. It’s Schizo. I don’t even know the proper word for it. But there is something wrong, mentally, with someone who won’t recognize basic reality. It may very well be that a personal experience has clouded his judgment on this subject. I’m almost certain he knows some islamic people who have served with him in the military, and he trusts them, and maybe that’s why he can’t conceive that their belief system could be a source of the problem.

He is free to wear those blinders and take that chance with his own life, but he should not be endangering the lives of the American people based on his personal experience with a few (or even a lot of) islamic people in the military. And as someone here (I think) pointed out recently, there are more Americans in the U.S. military who have been killed (murdered) by islamic members of the U.S. military (i.e., fellow soldiers) than there are islamic people who have died fighting WITH the the U.S. military against islamic terrorists (I’m paraphrasing that from memory).

I would certainly like to put Mr. McMasters’ understanding about islam to the test.

It’s not a hard test, it’s a simple one. Anybody can take it.

……………………………….
          Here is a simple, logical proposition, by way of comparison, which plainly shows there can be no such thing as a “moderate” Muslim, because there can be no such thing as “moderate” islam.

1) Jesus is the best and highest example of Christianity. Jesus taught no sin and committed no sin, and no one credibly claims otherwise based on any Scripture or historical fact.

2) No one can reject Jesus or His teachings or His deeds and be a Christian.

These points are self-evident and not credibly disputed by anyone.

By the EXACT same token:

3) Mohamad is the best and highest example of islam. Mohamad not only taught sin and committed sin — based on the books of islam and historical fact — but Mohamad, the founder of islam, was a *mass-murderer*.

4) Even so, no one can reject Mohamad OR his violent teachings OR his violent deeds and be a Muslim.

These points are also self-evident and not credibly disputed, by anyone.

In order to be a Muslim, you must embrace and accept the deeds and teachings and example of a mass-murderer. An unrepentant mass-murderer, at that. There is no way around it.

Just as one cannot reject Christ or His teachings or His deeds and still be a Christian, HOW is it possible for any self-described Muslim to *reject* Mohamad, or ANY of his teachings, or *any* of his deeds, and still be a “Muslim” at all?

HOW?

It’s not a trick question.

But it is a Catch-22.

Because you cannot be a faithful Muslim and reject the violent teaching and example of Mohamad which is inherent to islam.

And if you do reject the violent teaching and example of Mohamad inherent to islam, then you cannot be a faithful Muslim… or a Muslim at all.

And if anyone claims otherwise, I look forward to testing your argument.

I have presented this logical proposition at least 80 times now over the last 12+ months, including to several self-identified Muslims, and not one person has been able to refute it.

NOT ONE.

I would very much like to know Mr. McMaster’s argument to refute the above proposition.
          ……………………………….

• olderwiser21 says:

Scott, as usual, I agree with you……

• Kristin says:

The Media thinks we turn on a dime like they do. They do not know about loyalty.
      We are with this President because he is with us.

• daizeez says:

I learned so much from this presidential campaign. Number one NEVER, EVER trust anything the media says at face value. Media has become like Drudge. They don’t investigate anything, they simply quote other media outlets and post links to same. The FOX News legal departments (as well as the rest of cable and network news), talk in their hosts’ earpieces all day and night. Truth doesn’t matter, avoiding legal action is what matters. My latest fun thing to do is to listen to the news on FOX with an ear for picking out BS and emotional statements and cliches. See how much is left….not much. Same goes for some of the internet news sites. An entire article consists of a link to a NYT or AP bogus story, along with copies of tweets basically saying the same. The comments section of CTH is MUCH more informing that 99% of actual news media articles.

• Steve in Lewes says:

I saw an article on another site where the author call them the “hair of fire” crowd.
      It’s the same idiots that think the worst of anything. It started during the primaries, then the general, then the transition, then the electoral college BS, then the Paris Accord, then whatever; it goes on and on and on and on!!!
      So much so, idiots like Ann Coulter are becoming annoying!

5. Texian says:

I saw the story link and didn’t even click on it.. Fake News.. right off the bat. The story was probably fabricated because the Leftists think a chink has been taken out of Trump’s armor with the daca “talk” and this fabricated story is a salvo attempt to further the “discord” in the Trump camp. Unfortunately the Breitbart bloggers keep falling for the “Tokyo Rose” Fake News propaganda and are running around with their hair on fire again.

6. This is not 100% on topic, except that you and coldfury.com have both been welcome voices of reason in this maelstrom of ‘horsepuckey’…and as of a couple of hours ago there is no more ‘cold fury.com’. I’m thinking some of us should brush up on our morse code or ‘good buddy, breaker breaker 10 4 good buddy’ skills in case they start taking out the voices of reason that way…I WISH that I could say that I was just being paranoid, but we have gone too far along into exposing teh global swamp to say that I am paranoid. . .Keep safe, Sundance.

7. fleporeblog says:

Wow! That had me in tears! Reading that man’s story reminded me of the Angel Mom that had just lost her child to an illegal alien that should have been deported. She was considering killing her self when she heard our President on her TV set speaking about illegals and getting them out of our country. She has been to multiple rallies and events at the WH. Our President has saved numerous lives that we will never know about. A gift like that comes from one person and that is our Father in Heaven.

Just the other day our President during a press gaggle on Air Force One was asked about his opinion on climate change with the two Hurricanes that hit our country. He didn’t hesitate one second. He told the moron reporter about Hurricanes that occurred nearly a hundred years ago that were far more worse than these two.

I actually enjoy these stories because it is just another nail in the coffin of the MSM. I guess they never heard of the story of the boy that cried wolf 🐺!

8. sobriquet4u says:

“He ain’t, and we’re not!”

9. paulraven1 says:

It would be helpful if Sanders didn’t add the caveat about “unless we get pro-American terms.” Just say we’re pulling out, period. We’re not getting “pro-American” terms in a hundred lifetimes so why say it? This is a time to be unambiguous. Poor communications.

• MfM says:

Because that was part of what Trump said originally, or something close to that.

That’s his whole Art of the Deal. Leave something on the table so you aren’t accused of being totally unreasonable. It puts Trump in a better position when negotiating.

• freddy says:

I catch all those little nuances now too because I read a lot here and really smart people have me looking closely at statements. I jumped in the air when I heard that statement…Trump needs a rapid response team to the media hits. This statement leaves me wondering…

• paulraven, I think you are missing the point with that caveat. The statement means that President Trump has not unilaterally made the decision to quit Paris agreement but it is a mutually agreeable decision between U.S. and other stake holders of Paris agreement that U.S. should pull out of the agreement..

• Sayit2016 says:

Um….President Trump said “We’re getting out, but we will start to negotiate and we will see if we can make a deal that’s fair. If we can, that’s great,”

• He never leaves the table without leaving someone something for them to grab onto in case THEY want to change their minds. He doesn’t have any desire to join any of our useless allies, but he does want to give them the opportunity to save face and come over to his side.
        the globalists are circling and Trump is offering life saving flotation devices.

10. Popoy says:

Talking about powerful hurricanes (or typhoons)…. the UN has also been using typhoon Haiyan as their propaganda tool to advance their climate change narrative. Unfortunately, a lot of people, including the typhoon Haiyan victims themselves, have believed this lie. However, one can find, in a centuries old church in one of the devastated town called Tanauan, a brief account written on the side of the church that stated that the church “…survived a tidal wave of 1897…” Upon searching this, i found out that a powerful typhoon hit that island of Leyte and caused a massive tidal wave (aka storm surge) in which the church survived. 1897… the year when no UN climate change lunatic ever existed.

11. How wonderful you used USAlovesMelania’s post and story to us all today….so thankful you honored him thusly…i am but a civilian so if i could I would salute you both, but my salute is hand over heart!🇺🇸💖🇺🇸 God bless you, and God bless you USAlovesMelania, so moved when i read your post earlier today
    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💖💖💖🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Blessings

12. NJF says:

So glad you highlighted USA Loves Melania’s post!

I think he encapsulated how many of us feel.

The WaPo story was obviously Fake News. I mean correct me if I’m wrong, but the guy signed an exec order that basically said “we’re outta here!”

13. joeknuckles says:

It’s now the WSFNJ, which should be self-explanatory.

14. freddy says:

We are withdrawing ….unless we get pro American terms…………….That is not a defining answer nor settles any of this only gives it fuel. We are not giving amnesty unless we get major security but the wall comes later…Sorry but I can’t bank on those statements. Ambiguous at best. Nothing is defined and no policy papers on principles of both issues. That leaves the media just enough room to play with our minds. Trump and Hope and Sarah need to tighten up quick…..You can’t go a few days without clarity. I mean Trump is surrounded and his best advisers are gone and his top advisers now are definitely not pro Trump agenda. I’m not as trusting as all of you as I sift thru the horsepucky…….

• tom f says:

Speak for yourself, freddy
      You allow the media to play with your mind.
      Enjoy being gas-lit?

• freddy says:

I don’t think being skeptical is being gas lit. I think it’s good to watch carefully and be really critical right now so any bad influences in the WH hear us loud and clear we want the agenda we voted for. I’m way past letting the media play with my mind and I bet you are too. I’m not retreating in any way only demanding no ambiguities or double talk…….

• The difficulty is that you’re being skeptical….based on reading the fake news. Many news junkies are diminishing their reading of the news by 90% because they realize that it’s just a hostile targeting of Trump and pro-American zone.

• Apollo says:

Personally my main concern was from Trump’s tweets, not the MSM. He asked “Does anyone really want to send them [illegal aliens] back?”

Well, yes. Yes, I thought that’s what we were voting for. #MAGA

• MOST people want to deport the criminals first. That alone is going to be a huge project, but it CAN be done. Going NEXT after the kids who have shown real interest in assimilation is not that smart…but look closely. How many who are illegal alien kids actually HAVE assimilated.

He could still have a lot of leeway to get rid of a lot of these illegals if it’s clear (and social media makes it easier to identify them) that they are associating more with the country of their parents than America.

This is sooooooooooooo complicated and it’s NOT going to be possible to just round them all up…but if they actually do it with something less clumsy than MOST government broadly incompetent programs they could weed out sOME illegals who clearly are assimilated.

I don’t know about you but I personally have known at least 3 caregivers that completely saved the lives of my elderly relatives when our other option would have been to send them to someplace where more and more it looks like our LEGAL citizens treat them like euthanasia patients on deck.

• Sayit2016 says:

I think he is taking a more .. “Trust but Verify” position.

• Jenny R. says:

Then remember that this is the same media who gave you Dr. Oz and told you to trust what he said about your health.
      And look at what he turned out to be.

So the question is: why are you still letting them play with your mind?
      We’ve all been going years, our whole lives even, without true clarity…and now it’s bothering people?

• olderwiser21 says:

Me, neither, freddy. I would appreciate more clarity for sure……I think there are many who feel the same way so I thank you for being honest enough to say so.

15. Jennifer Kashani says:

While Sundance has been away saving people from the hurricane I realized how dependent I have become on this site to keep up with what’s going on in the news. I am so out of touch with anything the MSM says that I only hear about it here after the fact. When viewing things from that angle it is almost even more frustrating that anyone would listen to them anymore at all because if we listen they keep their power over us but if we stop listening they lose all of their power.

I also am very happy to see the highlighted post from USAlovesMelania because I loved reading it earlier today as well.

Thank you again Sundance for everything.

16. sunnydaze says:

If people who have been following this madness for the past couple years don’t understand about Fake News by now, I’m not sure they ever will.

It’s mystifying. But it is what it is.

17. freddy says:

Another point that seems very strange is that Trump announces he will go to support Luther Strange and campaign for him in AL…………….Now that is pretty odd…. Playing chess again……..

• I don’t understand because after supporting Luther Strange then he said something nice about the other candidate and now he’s back to Strange? BOTH of them were not particularly pro-Trump so I think it likely IS playing chess. Too many forget that he has navigated nearly every country and mindset the last 40 years…and both Reagan and Nixon told him that he had what it takes to be president..30 years ago! How much more he’d have learned since then!

• Dennis Leonard says:

Freddy,any relation to the movie “I’m Back”. Except in your case ,it is well ,that did not stick,so let us try this.And you answered your own question.

• Sayit2016 says:

I have been watching this closely as well… I tend to think this is strategy..McConnell needed something from President Trump- Trump needs something from McConnell—Trump ok’s to stump for Stranger KNOWING full well Moore has a massive lead…. McConnell is still at what 8 % approval?…Trump gets what he wants we get a conservative in Congress.

18. kiskiminetas says:

When Trump came down the elevator and said he was going to run for president Ezekiel 22:30 came to mind.

19. fedback says:

And the EU commissioner never made that statement according to a spokesperson.
    But it has been a leading story all over Fake News. It’s still a headline on BBC World News
    That’s how they roll

20. tempo150101 says:

It seems like the news media, even venerable institutions like the Wall Street Journal, have been reduced to printing high school gossip.

21. IMO says:

Information warfare is being waged against you

22. Msher says:

I don’t understand long quote. Is Sundance saying he high school drop out who was kicked out of army for something dubious and then became a homeless drifter until Trump’s announcement? And the political miracle of Trump is also a personal miracle in some unspecified way? Huh?

Sorry. That is what quote seems to be saying. I hope I somehow misunderstood.

23. Crusty OleFool says:

O.K.! I’m 76 and probably well into senility but what the H_ll is “CTH” ?

24. Aubergine says:

I have stopped believing the MSM, but I have not stopped reading, watching, etc. That is because I want to know what nasty tricks they are up to now! But I refuse to let them bait me. There is a word for that; FAITH. I have faith that the man I voted for is doing good things; I have faith that my judgement was sound; I have faith that all of us here at the CTH have not been duped. RELAX people! Our President is that man you elected all those months ago, who won’t tell the enemy when we are coming, and he won’t telegraph his next moves on immigration either. If you haven’t read “The Art of the Deal,” read it! If you don’t understand it, ask questions. PDJT has got this. Have a little faith, already.