Missing Since Bannon Left The White House…

Just pointing out something….

Think about it.  Two Weeks. Crickets, nothing, total silence.  Ever since Steve Bannon left the White House.

Don’t just think casually about it.  Think about the specific stories she was pushing and the ramifications therein.  Not just ramifications to what is pushed by Breitbart media and why; but also Circa News and Sinclair corporate media.  Always question everything.

We suspected she was being fedcontrolled opposition–  we didn’t know who.

This entry was posted in Decepticons, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

506 Responses to Missing Since Bannon Left The White House…

1. denton838 says:

Let me get this straight. Trump won the Presidency. Yet his DOJ is investigating him, his son and his campaign. His WH is full of Democrats connected to Obama. Holder was found in contempt of congress and nothing was done and he never recused himself in the DOJ. The NSA chair, Clapper lied to congress and nothing was done….yet Flynn was fired. No special counsel for Hillary or Lynch. Nothing done about the lies of Benghazi and the deaths. IRS chair still in power, nothing done on Lerner…..Bill Clinton meets with Lynch on a tarmac…..nothing. And now we are investigating Donald Trumps family with 20 of Hillary’s lawyers before a grand jury.. I sure do like all this 3d chess………………unbelievable!!!!!!!

• Delilah says:

“His WH is full of Democrats connected to Obama.”

What have you done about this?

• Harleyd says:

Excellent points. Until someone is indicted, or another prosecutor is appointed and focused on any one of the myriad of Obama era crooks, I will maintain the fix is in. We need to fight fire with fire.

My fear is PDJT has been surrounded by swamp creatures, including much of his senior staff, and they have him on a short leash. The Russia investigation (which is going far beyond the election and into complex business dealings) is the leverage. They will find something, even if it’s a process crime. Ask Scooter Libby how this works.

PDJT can take the heat but they are going after his family members. He will blink. He may already have. He loves his family and doesn’t want them to suffer.

I’m tired of hearing about the “Big Ugly” about to happen. I’ll believe it when Sessions actually does something, just one single thing. A huge disappointment.

And Pence, who I liked initially, is far to “prim and proper” for me. He is carefully feathering his nest and I don’t trust him.

• Delilah says:

“I’ll believe it when Sessions actually does something, just one single thing. A huge disappointment.”
        ———
        You mean like this….

Two Former Wasserman Schultz IT Aides Indicted For Conspiracy Against US

Concern trolling….

• Harleyd says:

I do like this, although it makes no sense to me why the indictment was so narrow in scope. No mention of trying to flee the country, which is consciousness of guilt. Mainly focused on “over billing”. Hopefully just a start, not the end game with these scum. The concern is they will plead to minor charges and the big crimes will be swept under the rug.

And the investigation started before Sessions took office.

Show me one initiative re:
          – the Clinton Foundation/Uranium One/pay to play
          – Fast and Furious
          – the Clinton e-mail scandal/exposure of state secrets
          – Benghazi
          – Unmasking
          – Clapper lying under oath
          – Tarmac gate
          – the DNC server, and the virtual impossibility it was hacked (vs. data downloaded)
          – Etc, etc

Net, show me something that Sessions et al started on their watch which is major and has led to an indictment.

• Delilah says:

That’s actually pretty funny.

Obama had eight long years to stack the decks with lawyers and judges, and you actually want to try a case before them, knowing that they’re still there.

Good plan!! I’ll stick with Sessions’ plan, though.

• Tiana says:

Delilah, I agree with you… Surely, the DOJ is not announcing to the public what they all have in the works… that would undermine their own efforts to get anything accomplished…

I also believe that the timing is not right to bring the big cases to fruition… We need to have more support in Congress… to get President Trump’s choices situated in government and the courts… and it’s up to us to help President Trump with this in 2018…

• Delilah says:

The proof of it is with the Awan case. Look just how much all the Obama holdovers are having on that case. I know it’s been established that Wasserman-Schultz’s lawyer brother isn’t prosecuting the case, but he’s way too heavily involved.

• The above-mentioned charges for conspiracy only pertain to personal loans, misleading of the banks and moving the monies to Pakistan. While those charges are important, there are a lot more serious charges that should come. However, there’s something rotten with the whole thing. I’m sure that the Democrats are fighting extremely hard to cover-up this Scandal. This is a good indicator. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-22/former-us-attorney-awan-indictment-there-something-very-strange-going-here

• uvaldegirl says:

I’m disappointed in Sessions and also wary of Pence. I think that being such an outsider, PDJT had to staff up in a hurry. Sadly, lots of false “friends” like Reince and I guess, Bannon. I think he knows this on some level, but wow. Talk about being an island out there.

2. Delilah says:

Beware the TROJAN HORSE….now he’s going after Pence….

• Delilah says:

After months and months of listening to the Cernobots demand the ouster of Priebus, now they’re blaming it all on Pence, that Pence was behind it all….these people never stop with the lies….

• Delilah says:

Some people aren’t buying the lies…

• Ditch Mitch says:

I never bought into Cernovich.

• jmclever says:

The NeverTrumpers have just changed battle plans is what we are seeing. Remember which Pundits were funded by the RINOs and paid to take down trump during the elections? Those are now the ones going after Trump by going after his administration. Follow the money. Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh are not who they want us to think they are.

• shallbe4 says:

I am sticking with Pence. Does he want to be President one day? He wouldn’t be human if he didn’t. But he has been very loyal to our President and I think we would have noticed if he was playing both ends against the middle by now. Same with Sessions. He is loyal to Trump even after Trump balled him out. He is an honest, decent man, albeit slower than Trump but that’s because one is a New Yorker and the other is from the South. Sessions is smart and he supported Trump because he believed in him. These two people have Trump’s back. We have enough with those hateful leftists without looking for more enemies in our midst.

• BobBoxBody says:

This is actually pretty depressing. Cernovich stuck up for us gamers during Gamergate, and he also showed the total trainwreck that was the DNC coronation of Hillary Clinton.

However, seeing him doing this crap after the election just angers me. Either he’s being fed bad info and just putting it out….or he’s just full of crap and is putting it out for publicity. My respect for the guy has definitely gone down quite a bit since the election.

3. kiskiminetas says:

If one is not questioning “assumed” truth from people they are in peril of accepting lies. It is most beneficial to do research on what was said to be sure it is right or wrong. With the inception of the modern digital age it is only natural for those in power like government officials, msm, and others to propagate lies for their benefit and agendas. Henceforth the need to be vigilant in the arena of thought where everybody has and opinion and declarative statements are the norm.

4. Delilah says:

Then the Cernobots went for Mattis….

5. Delilah says:

Then the Cernobots went for McMaster…..

6. Delilah says:

Then the Cernobots went for Tillerson…

7. Delilah says:

Another Cernovitch lie

————————————
    “McMaster’s streamlining so far has had an immediate impact on two senior NSC aides.

Dave Cattler, who was named deputy assistant to the president for regional affairs, will return to the office of the Director of National Intelligence, where he worked during the Obama administration.

Brad Hansell, who had been serving as acting deputy assistant to the president for transnational issues since the beginning of the administration, is returning to his post as the NSC’s senior director for transnational threats.”

So as part of McMasters’ first acts, he got rid of the Obama holdover and reassigned the Trump hire….

• Delilah says:

Notice how Cernovitch makes a question out of it? That’s lawyer-speak on how to make a declaratory statement without getting sued for making false statements. You just let people’s imaginations do all the talking for you. Funny how their imaginations all came to the same exact lie…

• BobBoxBody says:

Yeah, Cernovich has a law background if I recall rightly, so he would know how to do that sort of thing. Oh man, what a trainwreck. I take it back, my respect for Mike hasn’t gone down “a bit”, it’s pretty much gone.

8. Delilah says:

Then the Cernobots came for Jeff Sessions….

9. starfcker says:

“Don’t just think casually about it”. This will be even funnier two weeks from now

10. Delilah says:

Then the Cernobots went after all these people…. Priebus, McMaster, Dina Powell, Gary Cohn, DeStefano

• Rodney C. Johnson says:

Can he even grasp, his underlying premise is: “President Trump, is dumb”? That’s the whole subtext here, even if none of these idiots want to come out and say it. Really, not much different then, any unhinged Liberal on MSNBC, or CNN.

• Delilah says:

Exactly….

Sun Tzu, The Art of War, he says he can predict the outcome of any battle based on the amount of trust the army has in their general.

Undermine the trust, and you win the war.

• Delilah says:

Here’s what I believe Cernovitch’s goal really is…

He’s a smart guy. I’ll give him that. But do you think he’d settle for just selling books on the Internet and being a pinhead? No.

If he gets in there and undermines Trump’s troops by pretending to be one of them, aka, a trojan horse, then he’d be able to accomplish what no other political consultant has been able to achieve to date.

And that’s where the really big bucks are….

• shallbe4 says:

Delilah trusting nobody is about as bad as trusting everybody. Trump is holding a solid hand right now because Like Reagan its all about Trust but Verify. This all eats me up sometimes but I have to remember that our President is far more popular than are the members of Congress who have to decide either they will stand with our Leader and his agenda or they will certainly go down. What’s on our side is the fact that Democrats have jumped the shark and those who have targeted Trump supporters so that they can win in 18 are finding the door is closing to them and that we are satisfied with our President and don’t plan to change sides when the other side stands for nothing but anger.

11. Delilah says:

Then the Cernobots went after Jared and Ivanka Trump…

• n1ghtcr4wler says:

this guy is crazy

• Rodney C. Johnson says:

Umm. This should be a screaming red flag to anyone regarding Mike Cernovich (who, at least according to Vox Day, is a really close friend of his… so…) going after the President’s daughter and son-ln-law, seems a strange thing to do. Like something that should be DOA.

Why exactly isn’t Don Jr., Eric, or Tiffany subject to this same invective?

Oh, I know the reason, and so does everyone else. What makes Ivanka and her husband different from Ivanka’s siblings?

The motivation for this sort of thing is ugly.

• mrboxty says:

Why don’t you be a man and come out and say what you mean? Cernovich is alt-light. They generally don’t have problems with Jews like the alt-right. If he has a beef with Kushner, it’s because he’s in the globalist/neocon camp while Cernovich is in the civic nationalist camp.

I don’t trust Cernovich and see him as a self promoter. But he’s not anti-semitic.

• Rodney C. Johnson says:

There seems a common thread here. I thought I was very clear on what I said, and in fact, Sundance has broached this topic before himself.

>>Cernovich is alt-light. They generally don’t have problems with Jews like the alt-right.<<<

Generally not having problems, doesn't mean they can't have problems.

Ah. There it is, Jared is a NeoCon and Globalist intent on undermining his father-law. Doing so, is sure way to get himself out of power but its still pushed. This makes no sense.

• shallbe4 says:

A friend of Trump’s said a couple of weeks ago its time to find people who can do their job and are 70% for Trump. 100% Trump and lousy cabinet fillers just isn’t enough right now. Kelly and McMasters know this and they might disagree with our President but so far they have his back. It will get better and be easier as time goes on because the Leftists are turning off anyone who is normal. But right now we all need to stay strong so that Trump can ignore every idiot who wants to take him out and govern the rest of us who love him.

• shallbe4 says:

Trump would not have hired his Daughter and Son-in-law if he planned to fire them. If Trump has a problem with Jared he will move him to another slot but unless Jared wants to leave he has a position with Trump as long as Trump is in office as does Ivanka the mother of his Grand Children.

• trialbytruth says:

Thanks Delilah you make a great case

12. starfcker says:

BTW, that’s a great picture of ms. carter up top. You always pick great pictures. Look at her. So serious, so sincere, so bristling with urgency. So clueless as to her part of the big picture.

13. Tiana says:

I haven’t read many of CTH articles but find reading them is more interesting than reading an espionage novel…
    When I have time, I click on all the links of an article to get better insights…
    So last night I did this (since this article here was fairly short)… then I clicked onto a link at a linked article… and ended up with Comey articles… I read for hours until I finally fell asleep in front of the computer… lol…
    Sundance, your articles here are more gripping than Steve Berry’s novels… 🙂

• dobbsfan says:

Not only is Sundance a gifted writer who tells the truth and is easily comprehensible….but this place is chalk FULL of folks who are very intelligent and also run out a lot of the “ground balls” that would take hours/days for one person to do. Great place for your daily news and TRUTH!

14. Titan28 says:

I’ll agree on Carter and also what is said about her probable source. Good detecting. But the more I read about and the more I hear from the mouth of McMaster, I have to say, the man gives me pause. His performance in the battle of Tel Afar has generated much debate. Was he as vain and stupid as his critics allege? And too, McCain likes him. So does the disgraced fool, General Patraeus, who appears to be his “godfather.”

When the left got rid of Flynn, they got rid of the best man for the job. I remain suspicious of McMaster. I’m also starting to get less optimistic about Tillerson, who spouts utterly clueless nonsense now and then. And David Cohn is beginning to become a cause for concern.

Everything that is said about Bannon and Gorka may be spot-on; they made enemies, and if they were the source of some leaks, not all, they should have been sacked for that alone. But ideologically, McMaster is little different from John Brennan.

And that ain’t good.

15. MVW says:

I will say it again. Politics is a ugly business. Trump makes deals, they will be ugly. No one knows what is being traded for what. That is on purpose.

I voted for Trump because I trust him, I am sticking with him for the next 7 1/2 years. Theories on what is going on is fine, but I take all of them with a block, no, make that a mountain of salt.

I trust John Kelly, Flynn, Kellyanne C., Sarah H., Wilbur Ross, Trump’s family. Secrecy is paramount.

• shallbe4 says:

There is only one shortcoming for Trump and anyone who becomes President after running huge companies successfully. Their desire is to get job done promptly and less expensively than the other guy. Washington does just the opposite. Congress wants to sit in those seats till its time to collect their huge pensions, nothing matters more to them. So its like beating a dead horse to get them to act on something important.