President Trump MAGA Rally – Youngstown Ohio, 7:00pm Livestream…

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump together with friends are flying to Youngstown Ohio for a MAGA rally tonight at the Covelli Centre.

The start time for the rally is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT however, the pre-rally festivities will begin earlier.  It is also possible First Lady Melania may speak to the audience.

RSBN Livestream (ongoing)  – Alternate Livestream #1Alternate Livestream #2

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, Melania Trump, President Trump, Press Secretary - Trump, RSBN, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

480 Responses to President Trump MAGA Rally – Youngstown Ohio, 7:00pm Livestream…

1. ALEX says:

Amazing and he was theme perfect..Keep doing this in our new Red Wall states Mr. President…

2. Minnie says:

God bless us, everyone! 🙏

I ❤️❤️❤️ OUR President!!

🇺🇸🦁🇺🇸🦁🇺🇸🦁🇺🇸❤️

3. G3 says:

Truly a fantastic speech tonight. It couldn’t have been a better reminder to those in Washington and the media.

4. Pam says:

5. Oldschool says:

Trump is showing his enemies his real power, the people. Imo, this rally and yesterday’s speech at the Jamboree meant to do just that. No need for parades of military weaponry, unleash the deplorables!

6. PDQ says:

PDJT needs to do this more often…we need to see his RESOLVE and hear his INTENTIONS.

TIRED of the twisted, watered-down, falsehoods the media spews.
    my goodness, these people are pathetic and diametrically OPPOSED to supporting the people of this country.

7. tuskyou says:

So many nuggets in this speech. I hope there’s a transcript available soon.

8. trumpmaga says:

God bless President Trump!

9. Bull Durham says:

Pure MAGA. We need this weekly! Vitamin A-1

10. sunnydaze says:

Weird that Steve Lockner didn’t know about that pre-Rally announcement over the PA re. how to deal with Protestors. They’ve been doing that for over a year now. Guess he’s always outside with the pre-Rally folks?

11. tazz2293 says:

• wheatietoo says:

Didn’t Obama make a rule about “protesting near a SS-protected official”?
      I think he did.

I suspect Kasich’s hand in this…probably didn’t allow any additional police to go there to assist Youngstown.

• vicschick says:

Ya know….I’m the kinda gal that can take a lot of crap but when I’ve reached my limit….that’s it. Maybe it’s because my daddy was a NYC boy and he taught us how to stand up for ourselves. This crap is starting to really pi$$ me off. I am sick and tired of these paid losers. I know that Steve Bannon said if you think they’re going to give you your country back without a fight, you’re sadly mistaken, but I’m ready to hose these people down with giant cans of wasp spray right in their faces. And these cops are acting like a bunch off wusses. These “protestors” should NOT be blocking people from getting to their vehicles. It’s BS!!!!

• wondering999 says:

Is everybody home safe? Would like an update — prayers for you all at Youngstown

• MfM says:

Maybe some mass arrests with ICE being there to check ID.

12. Pam says:

13. Pam says:

14. Pam says:

15. Stringy theory says:

Great speech and rally. Made my week. God bless our POTUS!

16. winky says:

Some close-ups of FL Melania’s dress…they always compliment the FL on Daily Mail.

• blognificentbee says:

Fabulous pictures!! Commentary was full of snark, but who cares? Pictures speak volumes.

• corimari2013 says:

Thank you, winky. Daily Mail UK always has multiple photos of our beautiful First Lady, and they include information about her dress and shoes.
      I find it quite refreshing to be interested in and pleased by what Melania wears. She is taking women’s fashion back to femininity and loveliness.
      We had 16 years of bland and plain suits on First Ladies, then 8 years of weird and tacky.
      I am so thankful we now have Melania Trump!

• laurelmarycecilia says:

Love Mrs. Trump’s clothes………….. hopefully they will bring back some feminine, longer skirt dresses that we who are – well – not so young can wear with pride. She looks gracious, strong, and feminine; not tough and androgynous.

17. Pam says:

18. GaryT ✓ᴺᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃˡᶦˢᵗ🇺🇸 says:

Wow, that was a great rally in Ohio AGAIN. Loved it! President Trump was into it and so was that crowd. The Youngstown MAGA rally where Trump again bypasses fake news outlets and speaks directly to the American people. And Melania speaking from the teleprompter. she could use some practice, and I hope she gets it. I like the part where the protester was “going home to Mommie and boy is he in trouble” because “Mommie probably voted for us”. And, last but not least, we’re going to build that wall so don’t even think about it! So when is the next rally?…I can’t wait!

19. Troublemaker10 says:

Trump’s speech tonight centered in on the top four topics concerning Americans.

20. Donna in Oregon says:

I record the rallies because everyone gets so excited that they can’t help talking when the President speaks. The first time I watch I miss most of it. No one can contain their excitement! I just let them go on and on because the excitement is half the fun 🙂

Will watch late tonight. Every word matters to me. Such a treat to have a true American as President. MAGA!

21. Ruth says:

Worried that Trump is wearing himself out. He seems tired.