President Trump delivers remarks at the Kennedy Center “Celebrate Freedom Concert” featuring President Donald Trump and Dr. Jeffress –  ‘Celebrate Freedom’ Concert and Rally’ to commemorate Fourth of July Independence Day.

The concert is billed as a night of hope, celebration and commemoration. This unforgettable patriotic evening will feature music from a 500-voice First Baptist Dallas Choir and Orchestra, a tribute to our veterans from President Trump, and a timely word from Pastor Robert Jeffress.  Anticipated start time 8:00pm EDT

UPDATE Video Added (Pastor Jeffers intro and President Donald Trump)

WH Livestream LinkAlternate Livestream #1Alternate Livestream #2

This entry was posted in Christian Values, Donald Trump, Live Streaming, media bias, Military, Patriotism, President Trump, propaganda, Religion, Uncategorized, USA. Bookmark the permalink.

227 Responses to President Trump Remarks During ‘Celebrate Freedom Concert’ – 8:00pm Livestream..

1. LafnH2O says:

Any fense sitters are fense sitters no longer!!

Praise the Lord!!
    His Will be done!

And President Trump is just the man to do it!

Prov. 3: 5-6

Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!

THANK YOU, ALL… For voting for President Trump!
    THANK YOU, SUNDANCE… For sharing with us the truth, for
    your dedication, and a place to join in fellowship!!

‘ PRECIATE Y’all 🇺🇸🇺🇸

2. Plain Jane says:

He totally knocked it out of the ballpark.

Thank You God for our President.

God Bless President Donald J. Trump and all his loved ones and the United States of America.

• MVW says:

PJ,
      POTUS thought Obama might at least be a good cheerleader, Obama wasn’t even that.

Our President Trump is the a true leader, stellar, and is boosting the morale for America and Patriotic Americans.

And yes, absolutely, he knocked it out of the park.

3. Pam says:

Of course, the best line of the night, “I’m President, and they’re not.”

Deal with it, MSM!

God bless our veterans who have sacrificed so much for our freedom.

4. mot2grls says:

Wow! Tremendous speech! God bless President Trump and his family! Happy Independence Day! 🇺🇸🎉🇺🇸🎉🇺🇸🎉🇺🇸🎉🇺🇸

5. nole2016 says:

I just watched, President Trump’s speech……all I can say is that I was proud, brought to tears, and I am so grateful that we have a President with the moral convictions to lead our Country to greatness, understanding what truly makes our Country special.

6. MakeAmericaGreat says:

I’m only halfway through this speech and this is, by far, his best “red meat” speech of his presidency.

This is his “coming out” speech following the failure of Muh Russia. He’s going full Americana Populism now and it’s going to be great and long ride.

Woo hoo!

7. CountryclassVulgarian says:

Boy, o boy. I love muh President. That was simply beautiful.

Thank you God for giving America another chance.

• Mariposa323 says:

Amén ! I’ve been in awe at this President’s bravery and strong convictions in the American spirit . I would say the world would be a pretty dark place if we didn’t have him to pick up our spirits . How upside down the world is when we have a President who says we must worship God first and not government , but yet we have a pope at the Vatican not standing up any more for the rights of Christians ! We have radical leftist ( Luciferian in my opinion) Jesuits in control of the hierarchy of the most powerful church in the world , but God has a way neutralizing the devil … hence he sent us Trump ! MAGA !

8. lfhbrave says:

I heard the echo from POTUS’s Inauguration Address, more determined and confident.

9. M. Mueller says:

Oh, my God, this is the man I’ve been waiting for for so long. I have to admit that I love this man. Thank you, God, for President Trump. We all have to back him 100%.

10. in the heartland says:

I know. There’s a feeling of pure joy for those of us who could see and understand what obama thought of America and its people. Now, it’s almost unbelievable that Donald Trump — of all unlikely people — is turning out to be historic. I, too, am so proud and happy this 4th. I wish that good people like my Irish-Catholic patriarch relative, who is totally left, would be able to see it and join us in our celebrating.

• treehouseron says:

in the heartland… your spirit you have for your relative is what is going to bring this all together. We will succeed in the end, never give up hope on them or any of us.

11. treehouseron says:

I can’t even fathom a world in which President Trump can lose at anything. How can the democrats POSSIBLY beat THAT man? He was so on fire tonight. Firing on all 8 cylinders. He somehow is funny, charismatic, powerful, and humble all at the same time. I don’t even know how that’s possible.

12. amwick says:

Our President walked over to speak with Captain Luis Avila (and his wife). When he left he was holding something, a gift? I was reallly curious….Still looking.

13. Kerry Gimbel says:

Any Democrat watching, or I should say monitoring this speech, knows they are in for a world of hurt. They see the steamroller coming!

14. Bob Thoms says:

“Their agenda (corporate media) is not your agenda”….”they will not stop us”….

God I love our President.

15. drdeb says:

I love both of those men: Donald J. Trump, President and Dr. Jeffress! Thanks, dear Sundance for enabling me to see this gorgeous video. Happy 4th, fellow treepers!