Sunday Talks: Jay Sekulow -vs- Chris Wallace…

Jay Sekulow appears on Fox News with the insufferable guardian of the swamp Chris Wallace discussing the possible investigation of President Trump over the firing of FBI Directory James Comey.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, media bias, Notorious Liars, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Typical Prog Behavior, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

297 Responses to Sunday Talks: Jay Sekulow -vs- Chris Wallace…

1. StuckInBlue says:

After watching the video, I came away with the unmistakeable sense that CW and his employer are *desperate*. It reminds me of the kid in the movie who said “I see things”. They have NOTHING, but they have to play their part in getting fools to donate to Democrats.

• Sloth1963 says:

To misquote – “I see swampcreatures. They’re walking around like everyone else. They don’t even know they’re swampcreatures.” – Oh yes they do!

• shallbe4 says:

That Sekulow is one tough dude. Chris Wallace met his match and then some. So hard for Wallace to ask the same question over and over the way all the leftist reporters do — when Jay answered with more irritation everytime. Sekulow 10 Wallace 0.

2. theresanne says:

I read the Senate committee was going to look into Pres Trump firing Comey. Could it be possible Pres Trump was referring to someone on that panel, rather than Rosenstein, when he tweeted about being investigated for firing Comey by someone who suggested he fire Comey? Maybe it was a message to someone else.

3. starshollow88 says:

Wallace makes me sick. Every week he sinks to a new low. Fox must be so proud.

I’ve noticed he’s become extra buddies with Shep Smith and is always going on his show to tag-team pearl clutch and spew awful things about the President.

My mom (who’s generally a very soft, agreeable type of person) absolutely *despises* Wallace since last year’s debates and how he treated Pres Trump. Today I told her he was extra-detestable, she just fumed and said – I told you he’s an insufferable moron!

4. Wallace started this interview with an attitude about Sekulow..seemed like they had a history…

5. Sean Supsky says:

Wallace acted like a spoiled child in that interview and Sekulow treated him as such.

6. Jlwary says:

Wow… I can think of some choice words for Wallace. What a punk!

7. SonFlower says:

I was going to TRY and watch this show after almost a year and a half (I can’t stand Wallace or Fox anymore.) 45 seconds into the broadcast, it began with a clip from the shooting in the ballpark (I believe) and then a clip of Trump at his rally last year saying “they would be carried out on a stretcher..” I hit the off button and will NEVER watch that show again. They have an agenda, to take Trump down.

Lou Dobbs and Hannity are the only ones left who seem to look for truth, and sometimes I wonder about Hannity. Lately he seems so engrossed in his “show” and his NON STOP TALKING, that he forgets the message.

• kp3ace says:

Add in Tucker Carlson! I believe that he’s even better than Hannity. He is always trying to get the never Trumpers to answer the question. Typically they go off into some off the wall direction.

• Ken says:

I remember he had that fool Jonah Goldberg on. That neverTrumping hack made my blood boil with his condescension. Thankfully Carlson was having none of it.

8. jstanley01 says:

Sekulow has been around a long time at ACLJ. I didn’t realize that he’s on the President’s legal team now. The guy is good.

• shallbe4 says:

Am I happy to see Sekulow on Trump’s legal team. I watch every program he’s on because he’s fearless. I have a feeling that Sekulow’s new job has to do with Hannity who loves the guy.

9. SonFlower says:

Oh geez…I just re-read Sundance’s opening statement to this article. “.the insufferable guardian of the swamp Chris Wallace discussing the possible investigation of President Trump over the firing of FBI Directory James Comey.

In an effort to retain his role as defender of all things swampian and corrupt, Wallace immediately begins his ridiculously manipulative Baghdad Bob routine.”

That says it ALL! I am so thankful for you Sundance. I really believe you have been appointed for TRUTH and you’re here for “such a time as this…” God Bless you. Keep up the vigilant, good work God has given you!

10. I heard a solid, very firm rumor fact about CW. For the greater good, I believe I should post it here and hope that CW reads this rumor fact ( anonymous sources, but very very reliable). Here is the question for CW. …. ” Mr. Wallace, is it true or false that just recently, you stopped routinely beating your wife? .” Please sir, just a one word reply. SATIRE.

• Rainy says:

Now now Mr Wallace no need for concern…you sir are not under investigation….unless of course you have heard something….oh you haven’t heard anything? Then how do you know your not under investigation?…….our anonymous sources are very reliable and we are now hearing one of your distant relatives brushed up against a Russian diplomat at a cocktail party 4 years ago…..

11. Carl H says:

For some reason, no press were at that baseball practice.

• shallbe4 says:

How interesting that there were press — makes the assassination attempt seem planned by higher ups. Course that could not be possible.

12. Rainy says:

Love Jay Sekulow!! Another real man.
    He’s been fighting for true justice for a long time. Thrilled that he’s on The Presidents team!!!
    The ridiculousness of Wallace is hillarious.

13. Covfefe-USA says:

Chris is such a twit – there was once a time I placed credence in him and his Sunday show.
    For years, I watched him weekly. I stopped during the campaign and I now despise him. He embarrasses himself, yet has no idea to what extent he’s become irrelevant. I only know of his silly drivel from these excerpts. I truly hope Fox’s viewership is in the toilet. And you can also tell how much he’s personalizing things.He was angry and emotional. Can’t come close to his dad, which isn’t saying a whole lot…his dad started out as a game show host.

• franker01 says:

I don’t know where Fox’s ratings are now but I used to tape all their shows from 5 to 9 and watch them when I came home from work.

Now I don’t even watch them at all except when I get bored – sometimes I tune into the Panel on BB’s show and sometimes Tucker. Every once in a while i watch part of Hannity.

If I am at all representative of their viewership then their ratings are in the toilet.

• Ken says:

I know what you mean. I used to VCR Fox News shows to watch later but now that’s not t he case. I tried watching The Fox News Specialists and The Five/Nine. Both shows are just plain stupid.

14. BT in SC says:

Oh my gosh. That WAS incredibly painful! I watched it twice. Thank you Jay S. for putting CW in his place, as best you could. Unfortunately they weren’t in the same studio. I know if it was me in Jay S.’s shoes, sitting right next to CW, there isn’t a chance I would have been able to keep both of my fists plastered down at my sides. [Can you read MY mind?] About the time CW says, “Oh my, this is weird, here,” one of my fists would, very much involuntarily and quite quickly, be leaving my side, flying up, and “colliding” with CW’s mouth.

“You just said, twice, that the President is under investigation. The tape will speak for itself.” Yes. It will, Chris, if you go back and actually LISTEN to what Jay is saying! Wow. Just wow.

And to think, some seven years ago, I was a Fox News addict! Watched Fox News for four or five hours every morning [there was a seven hour time difference when we lived in saudi]; it’s how I started my day. So thankful those days are behind me! And very, very thankful that in July or August of 2015 megyn kelly “cured” me completely of any “Fox News” addiction. Better than any methadone clinic or Nicoderm patch would ever be able to…

15. Troublemaker10 says:

I watched all of Sekulow’s interviews that he did Sunday, and this one with Chris Wallace should shame Fox News. Wallace was sooooooo hostile towards Sekulow.

Btw, Sekulow is a great asset to Trump’s legal team. His performance on the news interviews was professional and effective! I’d keep putting him out there if I were Trump.

16. Pf Mahan says:

LoL, Chris looks like Mr. Magoo trying to be tough, if he only knew how shallow he appears

17. Great job Jay. Jay destroyed Chris.

18. C. Lowell says:

So what you’re saying is the Donald Trump is not, not, not, not, not, not, not under investigation?

C’mon, answer the question! Yes or no?

• shallbe4 says:

One would think with Wallace’s background he would understand that if the attorney wasn’t aware of an investigation then there was no investigation.

19. 4430lacey says:

I listened several times to the tape, CW attempted, early on, to establish his investigation narrative, his “gotcha” mantra failed for him, miserably.

20. shallbe4 says:

This was a good last few days. The Republicans got tougher and the Dems were confused and concerned.

21. Peggy Moore says:

He asked questions over and over, because he didn’t hear what he wanted. He has lost so much respect in the past year that he is no longer worth watching. He is now a “gotcha” swamp guy.

22. Judah says:

Yesterday, I changed channels and have watched Chris Wallace for the last time. He is no match for Sekulow and kept interrupting in an attempt to get the upper hand but he failed.

23. Glen Brackmann says:

With all due respect (and it is immeasurable when it comes to the late Mr. Snow) Fox News Sunday died with Tony Snow. It was finally buried by this “interview” for this viewer.