CNN Host Reza Aslan responded to President Trump calling for enhance national security and VISA screening measures by saying:

There’s a current meme playing out on social media saying: “CNN is ISIS”, following the beheading of President Trump by another CNN host Kathy Griffin.  Apparently there’s something in the water at CNN production HQ which seems to find it appropriate to broadcast their ideological political violence.

It is often noted the most extreme forms of political violence emanate from liberals and progressives who are on the totalitarian left.  Freedom is antithetical to modern expressed liberal logic which prefers the collective of big government.

CNN is nothing more than the most recent visible representation of that reality/truism.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Christian Values, Cultural Marxism, Death Threats, Dem Hypocrisy, ISIS, Islam, Jihad, media bias, Muslim Grievance Industry - MGI, Political correctness/cultural marxism, President Trump, Professional Idiots, propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.

303 Responses to CNN Host Reza Aslan Calls President Trump: “Piece of Sh*t” and “Stain On The Presidency”…

1. Sean Supsky says:

For you shall have to account for every word that falls from your lips when you stand before the judge.

• Fe says:

Amen. This verse is humbling because I have said a lot of things I wish I could take back.

• Daniel says:

I’m sure you’re be fine cov Fe Fe.

• prettiestone says:

Me too, Fe.

• Mike says:

I bet this Resa thinks-he’s-Shah Aslan POS lied on his visa and citizenship applications. Review his applications, cancel everything if anything is fraudulent. Then put him on an airplane to the ME and give him his parachute at 20,000′.

• whoseyore says:

Fe, I hear you…especially with the way things are going right now, I find myself being very ugly and know that I shouldn’t. The Lord will take care of these people.

• Jedi9 says:

Guilty as charged! I am working on it!

• carolinerh says:

In the meantime, we must work to take care of America and its legal citizens who really love our country. For those who don’t, escort them to the nearest airport and ship them off and destroy their passports for no return ever. What profanity of our president is not warranted and points out the hate these losers have. They are sick mentally and have no souls, and, yes, they will meet our God but what can they say? Speaking like this POS shows he should not even be working, let alone spouting disgraceful comments to the public. That is childish, nasty, and unnecessary but he thinks he is hot stuff and important. NOT!

• Howie says:

Thou shall not eat other humans.

• Pam says:

Amen to that! If they want to continue pushing memes like this, then go right ahead. Let them continue to dig their graves if they want. There is no doubt in my mind that this POTUS was chosen by God and by going after him in this way, they are playing a very dangerous game.

See: Megyn Kelly

• PDQ says:

the Judge,,,indeed

• Tegan says:

Trouble is I’m quite certain he doesn’t believe that nor cares. The bigger question is why do we allow people like this piece of scum get away with it.

• Sean Supsky says:

He may not believe. He may not care. Yet when he is standing there, the regret shall be deep.

• sf4trump says:

It makes me sick that this CNN POS went to Santa Clara University, the same fine Catholic institution that produced Gavin Newsom. As a Catholic and also one who attended a fine Jesuit university, I am just appalled

• YvonneMarie says:

Vatican II

• carolinerh says:

I had Jesuit teachers but today’s Catholic Universities stopped being “our Catholic Church universities”, and just became catholic in the sense to taking in scum and hiring scum and anything goes. This is why I suggest send their students to Hillsdale for an excellent education and love of America. I can no longer recommend any real Catholic University today because there are none and as stated Newsome and this scumbag underlines that. Newsom is a communist and this piece of nothing is the same. May they rot in Hell and I know God will probably send them there because they have offended Him and his people of good will.

• deanbrh says:

The outcome of Gavin Newsome surely didn’t depend on something “fine” i ever heard about.

2. Jlwary says:

I wish people were blocked from posting on POTUS tweets…. why do all the negative ones go to the top? 🤔 I am SO sick of liberals thinking they understand the first thing about our republic. Someone actually had the gall to accuse POTUS and supporters of destroying the republic!! 😡😤 I don’t have social media, and by making the mistake of clicking on the retweets/comments, I was accutely reminded why it is much better for my health that I don’t.

• haditwgov says:

Obama DHS classified folks like us, no social media accounts, as extremists. Lol not kidding. Govt mandated “group think programming”?!?

• Mike says:

“I wish people were blocked from posting on POTUS tweets…. why do all the negative ones go to the top?”

Because like Google, Twitter games their system so that all the paid shills who post anti-Trump hatred get sent to the top of the cue.

• In Az says:

The negative posts on President Trump’s tweets go to the top because that is the way the Totalitarian Commies at Twitter fixed it to do.

• deanbrh says:

In AZ, absolute TRUTH. When I was ignorant, before TCTH, I was sure such thinking was of the conspiracy ilk. Now I know it to be TRUTH!

• Owlen Rose says:

Actually Katica (remember stonetear on reddit, who is Paul Combetta, the IT tech for Hillary’s server? she outed him). Trump has been blocking many of the blue check trolls no one has ever heard of (and boy are they crying). I think Trump and his family are using her block list. I am seeing mostly positive comments at the top of his tweet replies now.

• P S says:

except in speaking of our republic they refer to it as a democracy…go figure.

• Too Real says:

On June 1, 2017, a raid took place in a home in the 7200 Block of Jonathon Street in Dearborn, Michigan which is owned by a “shell company,” turns out it’s actually owned by Huma Abedin’s brother and sister. This shell company is the Journal of Muslim Affairs. Important to note, Huma worked as an Assistant Editor for this company at one time.

Several FBI and DOJ officers left Washington enroute to Dearborn……convoys of cars descended on the home located at 7246 Jonathon Street, assisted by other law enforcement officers from neighboring locals.
      Just sayin’

• amwick says:

Well the problem is if you don’t have a twitter account you see all the tweets all the time. If you have an account you can set up a giant list so that you don’t have to see all the negative posts…they are there, but you block them… I noticed this problem with twitter early on, I got a block list from Katica.. and put it into my account, so that helped some..

• carolinerh says:

Actually I think it better to know the hateful tweeters because I find their brainlessness interesting and laughable because they know not what they do but karma will catch them up and then they will know what they have done. God must love sending karma because it is happening more and more.

• amwick says:

I agree to a point… the problem is that there are so many of them… you can never see the positive feedback…. You look at a POTUS tweet and just see page after page of hate,,, it just gets to be too much…

3. Diane says:

We need to boycott advertisers and demand these pieces of shit be fired.

• haditwgov says:

Cut the cord. Give back the cable boxes. Tell you what. I will help any/ every Trump supporter cut the cord. I will help you all self install antennas for free programming and help you sort out streaming devices and services.

• 6079 Smith W says:

Boycotts as a means of economic coercion were very effective during the years prior to the Revolutionary War. American patriots signed agreements to not purchase or import British goods and proactively rallied to the slogan “Save Your Money and You Save Your Country”. Also, the first Continental Congress called for and supported boycotts.

• Donna in Oregon says:

Also, there is Media Equalizer. Gives list of advertisers of MSM (Don Lemon) and says they fight the MSM. They went to bat for Hannity.

Google Media Equalizer or

• 52686a says:

Has Aslan ever called terrorists killing little girls with nail bombs what he called the president. I’m willing to bet a big no on that. So if he’s giving a pass to terrorists while attacking the President, I can only conclude Aslan is a terrorist sympathizer. Terrorist sympathizers should be fired from reporting news is my message to CNN and its advertisers.

• Tegan says:

I read that he is a region scholar…really? Nice vocabulary! Well, I’m not a religion scholar so I can easily return his words…he is a piece of s@it a and an embarrassment to mankind. His family must be so proud.

• whoseyore says:

With the language that he used, I assume you were more on target with your first sentence – a region scholar. Surely not a religion scholar? Freudian slip?

4. Gov Jay says:

Obviously… he is confusing our president with the POS Marxist community organizer…

5. Coast says:

It seems that everyday I’m astounded by the lack of decency, morality, righteousness, and faith by these liberals in the media and Hollywood. Ironically they think that it is they who are more moral and upright than anyone who has faith in God….arguing that faith makes people bigots, haters, and judgemental. The scripture that says “good will be called evil, and evil will be called good” could not be more evident than it is today. We must do what we can to take away the voice of these evil vile people.

6. Augie says:

Who were the sponsors for the CNN show where Aslan made these defamatory remarks? Whose commercials bracketed his commentary?

It’s time to refrain from doing business with them and to let them know why.

There are many left-supporting companies we try to avoid, but it’s time for special attention to these particular sponsors, I’d say.

7. rumpole2 says:

The savages yesterday were reported to have been slashing throats.

THAT is precisely the behavior that CNN’s own Kathy Griffith evoked via the image SHE CHOSE to make a “political” statement (and go after Barron)

• seeingeye2 says:

I wish everyone would stop showing that awful horrific picture of Kathy and her “piece of art.” Every time it apears I have to shut my eyes, and sometimes I’m not quick enough to completely block it out. This is traumatizing me to the point I may have to hire a lawyer too. I wonder how I can contact Lisa Bloom?

• dalethorn says:

The more I see it the more I see CNN and their ilk being casted in the public’s consciousness as terrorists. War is an ugly thing and in most of our wars the public has been shielded from violence, but this war is spilling out all over, and we need people to understand clearly who the enemy is and what they intend for us, on every city street in America.

8. Good stuff. However, I do wish you’d stop showing that nasty picture. I find it very disturbing and it really isn’t good to put that into the public psyche (mass consciousness).

• Monadnock says:

The woman is hideous, I agree. Ditto Kathy Griffith.
      (Seriously, it’s a nasty photo, but I wonder if the more the public sees it, the more it works against the liberal intent?)

• rumpole2 says:

I DISAGREE

Kathy Griffin’s crime needs to be seen REPEATEDLY… I am sure she wishes it would not be shown (and forgotten)

There are trolls at all forums pleading for the image to not be seen any more.

And I wish virtue signalers would STOP moaning about seeing the photo posted.!!!

• Sean Supsky says:

Careful there youngster, you might get called a name again by someone, not necessarily Cyrlous either.

• jackphatz says:

Sadly you are right. This is an image that can’t be ‘unseen’, which is why she will slither away onto oblivion. Also it’s important to remind people she has gone after two young males in her career. Barron Trump and Trig Palin.

• kathycovfefe says:

As much as I personally don’t want to see that image, you’re right. Much easier to minimize it when you’re not looking right at it.

• Daniel says:

I am one of these “trolls” who wants to see decency. The call for anger is not helpful unless it were cold anger. The image reposted can easily be edited in such a way that it reminds people without nauseating them.

This is not the same as wearing the label “deplorables.” This is a horrifying depiction which, unless you have lost your humanity, should turn the stomach.

Hate and anger are NOT strengths. They lower the IQ and prevent clear thinking. I can’t say what your angle would be in wanting that image posted everywhere, but I don’t see the use in it.

• dalethorn says:

“War is all Hell” said Gen. W.T. “Burn-’em” Sherman as he torched cities in the South in the 1860’s. The point is that we are at war, and being more “decent” in that way feeds the enemy. If we’re talking about real serious decency, like not raping people and torching houses and stuff, then yes – by all means don’t commit crimes or become a savage just to one-up the enemy in violence. But this image isn’t actual violence, it’s propaganda aimed at inspiring crazed Leftists to commit violence, and if we bury it we aren’t less moral, we’re just more vulnerable. Don’t forget this was aimed at your children and Trump’s children, and we must, must fight back on this, or we will see more of it.

9. mikebrezzze says:

If he had half a brain he’d eat it!

10. lisabrqwc says:

Reza needs to go back where he came from. I’m sure Iran will put up with him blaspheming their leaders with his potty mouth.

11. mitrom says:

I’m pretty sure that these ridiculous and over-the-top comments by Dems/Libs are turning off the majority of Americans. For the most part, I believe that most Americans agree with Trump’s comments and policies (common sense travel suspension for 7 countries to help ensure safety of Americans, against sanctuary cities, against Paris Accord that is unfair to the U.S. and hurts the economy, jobs, etc.). So, the Dems/libs are actually shooting themselves in the foot, but don’t realize it.

12. Anne says:

13. Sean Supsky says:

Ok, so this person said this to our President Trump.

2 ways to approach this:

1 Engage with the author of the vile words and brow beat them into oblivion.

2 Ignore them.

Now obviously there are some folks that are upset about what was said, and this is highly understandable. There was no reason for the lewd tweet. Seeing as how this was an unfair and unwarranted attack upon our highly esteemed Leader of the Free World President Trump, naturally, some folks are going to want to retaliate.

So, call the owners.

Turner Broadcasting Company.

Find that company’s sponsors and call them.

Or

Just do nothing and let the drooler, sorry, mushroom, fade away into obscurity.

That would not work as his buddies still support him, along with his network, as he is espousing their views anyway.

Oh well, bye aslan, reza.

14. sobriquet4u says:

Interesting…Reza Aslan is a member of American Academy of Religion? A religious studies scholar? A shia muslim? What a shining example of INTOLERANCE.

• Coldeadhands says:

Where is his vitriol toward the regime in Tehran or their sycophant, former occupant of the White House. No acknowledgment of the butchery of the Green Revolution and JugEars hanging them out to die. Spit

15. Piper says:

Dude is a canibal- probably Muslim brotherhood- thanks CNN ISIS: Well, golly:

Television personality and religious scholar Reza Aslan sampled cooked human brain tissue with cannibals in India in the first episode of CNN’s new “Believer” series exploring “fascinating faith-based groups” around the world.

Take that, Andrew Zimmern! More: http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/reza-aslan-cannibal-for-cnn/

16. KBR says:

FCC absolutely DOES have authority over cable.
    “The Federal Communications Commission regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories.” Source: FCC website

FCC Complaints

It is regulated by Congress. I suggest you type your complaint out on email, and send it to your congressmen also. You might have to retype it into their complaint form.

Contact | Federal Communications Commission

Leadership
    Ajit Pai, Chairman
    Ajit.Pai@fcc.gov

Mignon Clyburn, Commissioner
    Mignon.Clyburn@fcc.gov

Michael O’Rielly, Commissioner
    Mike.O’Rielly@fcc.gov

If we have not overloaded these means of communicating with FCC and their overseers, Congress

with complaints yet about Kathy Griffin, and the cannibal and the fearmongering via CNN directly to children where parents cannot change channels: public spaces airports etc.

then we are not complaining enough!

17. Michael says:

The most dangerous animal is a wounded animal.

18. jstanley01 says:

I just had a rare occasion today to talk politics with a brother-in-law. He piped up and said that “Donald Trump is clinically insane.” And when I asked him for his evidence, all he could come up with was “the crowd at the inauguration.”

I’m like, “Really? Is that all you’ve got?”

So he pulls the old passive/agressive ploy, “Oh, you’re upset.”

I didn’t respond with, “No, you’re a ninny,” for the sake of some semblance of family concord. But as my Mom would say, “But, really!…”

• That is a very common. There isn’t anything that they can say. It’s all been preprogrammed in there heads.

They know it because they have heard it. They repeat it but have no idea how to back it up.
      Because it can’t be backed up. In the case of your brother in law, does he really want to pay more taxes, not reform the tax code, is he that opposed to more people working better jobs?
      Is he really going to defend having people from known terrorist countries come to the US without proper vetting? Does he want to put billions of dollars into organizations that haven’t figured out what to do yet?

I’m not picking. Honestly. But he is one of many that seem to hate for the sake of hate. And will oppose even what is good for him.
      I tell people all the time. Continue to hate him. But use him because he is the only person out there that wants to do what is right for you. Back him long enough to get a better deal for yourself.

19. Mike diamond says:

Aslan rezzzzzzzaaaaaa,has no respect,rezzzzzzaaaaa who!

20. gary says:

For the last year, I don’t log into Twitter, but bookmarked Trump twitter stuff, and I just get pure Trump, no user comments. I love it. I do have facebook/twitter accounts, but I don’t log in.

If I want to make a comment about what Trump shares , I come here with my friends, and post it.

Google/Facebook/Twitter CEO’s are the enemy!

21. Martin says:

• lisabrqwc says:

No! I call BS. You don’t get a do over after you slammed my President. In fact, when you cuss my President, you cuss me and all other people who hold up the idea of America that our forefathers had. No. I do not accept your brain-eating statement (which is not EVEN an apology).

• lisabrqwc says:

Eesh! I was so po’d, I didn’t even consider his latest tweet. When he says my President’s “shocking reaction to the London Attacks” WTF does he mean?!!

• benifranlkin says:

Apparently the azzhat thinks the terrorists are the victims…why else would he be objecting to Trump calling for a travel ban of the peeps from the 6 countries growing these radical Muslims? Doofus isn’t making any sense in his excuse for an apology.

• kyasgrandma says:

So….tomorrow, Reza, will you, too, have a press conference to inform the “ignorant masses” that President Trump is …. whatever you want to allege?
      Will you tell us and him that he picked on the wrong (insert hair color)?
      “Misspoke” – just means you said it and then got called on it….so then you lie and lie some more.
      Seriously…say what you gotta say and then – man up and suffer the consequences.
      In this case you and ole Kathy are getting exactly what you deserve.
      Hypocrites the lot of you.

• No he shouldn’t have used any of that language to the describe the President.

Here’s the reason. Did he use that language in any form to call out ISIS?
      Did he use it to call out Bashar al-Assad?

Did he voice that opinion to anyone in Iran who sponsor these terrorist groups.
      Or even Putin who by default in his mind, and that of other sick minded lefty’s is the reason we have this President.
      Was his language as sharp when talking about OBL.

No it wasn’t. And it never would be. He tweeted what he did and speaks the way he does because of a demented and sick culture in that news organization and in most others.
      He said it and had the power and the blessing to say it because the left wears that as a badge of honor.

And who can blame them. 94% of every story told in that circle are negative. They are breeding people like KG and others to defeat the enemy Trump and all that dare follow him.
      No one questions what they say or do. Only now that a few examples have come to light is the general public becoming more aware of what their news really is.

On this one topic alone Aslan is dead wrong. I’m sure he’s wrong on almost everything. Including that he has put his own prejudice into every Trump story he does.
      But he’s dead wrong on this one.
      People need to stop with the PC nonsense and we need to protect ourselves from the terrorists.

I don’t care if it’s only 1 in 20 or 1 in 2k that come into your country. The other 20 or the other 2k know what you are up to. And if they cannot speak out, they are just as guilty.
      You need to earn your way into another country to make a better life. Not bury your head in the sand.

And there is no such thing as multiculturalism. Not in the way the left wants to describe it.
      You give some of that up and embrace your new country. You assimilate.
      My family did it. We still eat “macaroni w/ gravy” on Sunday. And honestly if the US is not in the world cup, we support Italy.
      But when it come to defend, protect and fight and honor, there is no question.

• amwick says:

That deserves an Amen… and a TY…

• dalethorn says:

Given the circumstances, the Big Picture, and that he is highly educated and knows *exactly* what he is doing as a functionary of the anti-American CNN, I’d say that there can’t be any doubt that he’s a terrorist, using a microphone instead of a gun, to incite others.

• theresanne says:

President Trump’s sympathy lies exactly where it should, with the American people. We are his first concern, thank God.

• MaineCoon says:

We dont want to hear fake apologies.

We want you fired.

FCC contact info is above. Let’s send complaint about him and Griffin.

22. Paul Keller says:

Reza Aslan, Irish?

23. Dutch Brewster says:

President Trump is great, looking out for America and Americans first and foremost, as the Constitution requires. Kathy Griffin and Reza Asslan are the disgusting ones, irrational, uncivil, overcome by their politically-fueled self righteousness and their hysteria.

• dalethorn says:

As agents of CNN, they are agents of an enemy. I think most reasonable people can connect these two people’s rants on behalf of CNN to giving aid and comfort to America’s enemies.

24. Jim Peters says:

I want them to continue this madness because every time it happens, more voters either move away from the Democrat/ liberal position and/or switch to Trump.

25. JoD says:

Well, at least we now have documented proof that eating brains does not improve mental function.

26. President Trump has his hands full with domestic and foreign policy. It is up to us Deplorables to turn around the culture. If you haven’t already called for Aslan’s firing, it is time to do it.

27. Mr. Morris says:

CNN has a knack for hiring weird and vulgar people. Two examples are Reza Aslan who eats cooked human brains with cannibals and Kathy Griffin who taunts non Islamists by holding a model of President Donald Trump’ s bloody decapitated head aloft like a terrorists. It is a freak show at CNN and I am giving but two examples.

• dalethorn says:

I started monitoring them in August 2016. It’s not random and it’s not connected to news. It’s terrorizing Americans from a large microphone that’s sponsored by the taxpayers, in more ways than one.

28. citizen817 says:

29. callahan44 says:

This is about Ken Jennings, another disgusting, evil, wicked lib, but in the same vein as this thing (I will not call either one of them a human being). I am sure you all know about the disgusting tweet Jennings posted mocking and making fun of Baron Trump. He writes children’s books. Of course. A children’s author who mocks and makes fun of an 11 year old child. . You can’t make this sh*t up, right? Excuse me if this has already been posted, but please call his publisher, Simon and Schuster at 8002232336, choose option 4. Let them know that if they do not publicly condemn Ken Jennings and refuse to publish him ever again, you will never again buy ANYTHING published by S & S. The rep I spoke with said they have received “thousands of calls” about Jennings. Please call and support President Trump and his family against these evil attacks.

30. andyocoregon says:

These radical leftwing liberals have a 1st Amendment right to spew their hatred in public arenas, but we also have the right to criticize them for it as well as contacting their advertisers and voicing our complaints. Undeserved vitriol has its consequences. Kathy Griffin recently found that out.