Spicer: No Decision on Paris Climate Change Agreement Until After G-7 Summit…

During the White House Press Beating today, Press Secretary Sean Spicer announced President Trump would defer any decision on the Paris Climate Change Agreement until after the G-7 Summit [May 26th and 27th Toarmina in Sicily].

Make no mistake on strategy, President Trump has already made up his mind on the agreement, the strategic decision here is on the announcement therein.

Remember, everything about Trumpian strategy is strategic leverage – and no aspect to strategic leverage will be more clearly evidenced than when President Trump is positioning on issues surrounding economics and trade imbalances.

The Paris Climate Change Agreement is about economics and trade and has little to do with actual “climate change”.  The more broad details within the agreement are about global distribution of wealth, and assets, against the backdrop of industrial economics.

Distributive tools such as ‘climate change agreements’ are simply political instruments constructed by multinational interests and global financial influences.  Our President Trump completely, uniquely (amid politicos), and comprehensively, understands this dynamic; and Donald Trump has expressed this understanding for decades.  Full Stop.

Nothing will provide President Trump, Secretary Mnuchin, Secretary Ross and Trade Rep Lighthizer more leverage in bilateral trade deals than their opponents handcuffing themselves to multilateral agreements they cannot easily retreat from.  Think about it. Believe me.

Remember: “killers”.

There are decades of pent up economic frustration at play here, where America has been abused by the global interests behind the curtain of multinational corporations and multinational banks.  Those ‘America-First’ frustrations are now in strategic patience mode.

TPP (Trans-Pacific Trade deal) the Asian scheme, and TTIP (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership) the EU scheme, are multinational regional trade deals which bind the participating parties to agreements antithetical to the individual best interests in furtherance of the collective best interests of the global financial class that constructs them. The Paris Climate Change Agreement is an ancillary outcome of those global constructs.    No-one knows this better than President Trump.

Our presidents’ team, in control of the worlds largest single economy, will allow the trade opposition to enmesh themselves into these restrictive agreements, walk quietly away and then use the opponents handcuffed status as leverage when engaged in bilateral trade with each bound participant.

Their collective decision means the economic opponent is entering discussion with Team Trump with one hand tied behind their backs.  Meanwhile team U.S.A. is unshackled from the collective and the negotiation freedom they carry will create far more beneficial economic outcomes to the United States…

….for the first time in decades.

Believe it.

The decision on when to let the world know this approach is not before the opponent handcuffs themselves.  Strategic Trumpian Patience is waiting for the ‘click’ of the cuffs.

Additionally, who would want to be annoyed with the global deployment of the screaming protestations from the treehugging euroweanie idiots when there’s such a beautiful Mediterranean venue as Toarmina, Sicily awaiting.

Oh, the indulgences they will afford  *Il nostro magnifico gladiatore….

*(our magnificent gladiator)

This entry was posted in Donald Trump, Economy, energy, European Union, media bias, President Trump, Trade Deal, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

146 Responses to Spicer: No Decision on Paris Climate Change Agreement Until After G-7 Summit…

1. Sentient says:

Sounds good. I hope he draws out the suspense as long as possible and then drops the boom.

• President Trump will draw out THIS suspense, just like he’s going to let Congress draw out the Healthcare and Tax Restructuring and Infrastructure Bills – in that sequence.

He’s inoculated himself by negotiating the House-passed Healthcare bill.

He’ll let Congress delay both the Senate version (to July/September) and the Reconciliation version (to EOM September). He’ll announce that it MUST be BIPARTISAN, and that Democrats – with the 60-vote Senate threshold – “are relentlessly supporting the pain that ObamaCare imposes on Americans as MILLIONS lose their Doctor, their Insurance and their Affordability”. This will either force Democrats to admit their ObamaCare FRAUD or Republicans to END the Senate’s FILIBUSTER FRAUD.

Then he’ll VETO the Tax Reduction Bill unless it’s RETROACTIVE to January 1st, announcing that the Congress has suffocated the Economy with their do-nothing delays and it’s time to put American Jobs First.

Then he’ll demand that the Infrastructure Bill include FULL funding for the Wall, citing the Congress for putting NAMED pork projects ahead of National Security – just as the Primary Season heats up.

WINNING.

2. dobbsfan says:

Our Commander in Chief. Patience is one of his greatest virtues.

3. helmhood says:

50 degrees in New York today, middle of May. How’s that global warming working out, Bette?

4. Titan 28 says:

I don’t know. Ivanka has his ear on climate change and so does Kushner, I hope you’re right, of course. It would be good as well if and when he nixes the agreement he does so because the science behind it is ‘trumped’ up, and not simply for the economic extortion it represents.

• Sentient says:

We’ll find out soon enough. Sundance is right that it would make no sense to green light Keystone & Dakota Access pipelines and then remain encumbered by Paris.

• rsanchez1990 says:

Stop spreading FUD over Jared and Ivanka.

• Rebnstx says:

Rsanchez, you are correct. The Ivanka & Jared are going to change President Trump mind regarding climate change is a distraction. Don’t you think he has told them it’s all about how much money every globalist can steal.

• fleporeblog says:

Please read my post below and you will realize your worries about Ivanka and Jared are completely meaningless!

• snaggletooths says:

Ivanka is his daughter she has had his ear since she was born , Jared been part of their family since 2009 Trump has said repeatedly he likes & respects Jared. Your just repeating the liberal talking point— Bad Ivanka and Jared— !!!

• Km says:

Bs.. they are both bad n should not be in the WH. Liberal point of view has nothing to do with it.

• Wink says:

Comment deleted by Admin…

• snaggletooths says:

So who told you they were bad? The liberal media that is who. I guess the liberal media gets away with what they do because there is always a fool who will repeat their jibberish, you proved that.

• 2x4x8 says:

you are mistaken, it is Ivanka that wants to make the President “popular” with the Globalist, Hollywood and MSM and all the other worldly schemers against America as an independent Republic

you might recall Nancy Reagan in the same position as image maker, the opposition chant from the Patriots was “let Reagan be Reagan”, we need to let Trump follow thru with what he promised in the campaign that got him elected, and it isn’t what Ivanka supports

“oh. please don’t h@te us, i will cave on anything you want”

if the President got mad Sessions caved to the swamp creatures, Ivanka got something coming

not sure about SunDance’s “strategy, patience etc”, China does not have to comply with targets for from 7 to 10 years, there are no trade handcuffs there, that would be after Trump is out of office

Trump promised to get tough with China, well, the word “Canada” starts with a “C”, and thats all i see

• cozette says:

President Trumps daughter, who EARNED her job as a VP in the Trump Organization and is trusted advisor and loyal campaigner for her father from the very beginning is BAD? If that’s bad then we need more bad people in the WH!

• 2x4x8 says:

so you support Climate Change and want the USA to stay in the Paris Climate Accord and be handcuffed and penalized on trade like Ivanka does?

• rsmith1776 says:

Nobody elected Ivanka or Jared to anything.

Mr. President will listen to his kids, as he would as a good father, and do good by THE COUNTRY, as he should and likely will.

• nontroll says:

Your CONCERNS have been noted and duly discarded. Thank you – that is all.

• joninmd22 says:

Don’t fall for Breitbarts gaslighting. Donald Trump will put Ivanka over his knee if necessary.

• Question Everything says:

I really have no problem with Ivanka and her husband helping. Ivanka has been involved from the beginning and I think it’s safe to say that she helped bring in votes, especially moderate Dem votes. I voted for President Trump with the intention of giving him his 4 years to prove himself and another 4 if he does well. I trust the man with our nukes so I’ll trust his judgment, even when I may not agree. Who knows Ivanka may be able to bring even more votes from the sane moderate Dems in 2020 and I don’t think she would ever do anything to hurt her father.

• Well done, Question.

Too few give President Trump the strategic credit for listening to “moderate” advice from Ivanka and Jared, which opens the minds of thinking Democrat voters to watch, learn and appreciate Trump’s capabilities as the he implements his Agenda.

• thesavvyinvester says:

No one gets Ivanka and Jared’s role. Conceptual Sales, & Relationship Building 101. If they like you, and trust you they will do business with you. This is financial / business training 101. Note he sent her over to win over that cold fish Merkel. It wouldn’t surprise me if Sundance is right and they tie their hands and need cleaner fuel to meet the Regs they bought into. No problem, it wouldn’t surprise me if I & J are conceptually selling all the dirty power plant countries on LPG that we can ship to them ( via LPG ships we build ) from the Fracking Revolution, to meet their lower CO2 goals. Also selling Europe on the concept of supplying them Natural Gas as well to break Putin’s Monopoly!

Remember, anything is possible with Team Trump, I have never seen anything like them…

• maiingankwe says:

Black Knight Rides,
          You just hit the nail on the head and I believe you have it so right.

So sick of these so-called Trumpers claiming their oh so honest concern. What a bunch of hog wash.

Ivanka and Jared may have his ear, but so do we. We haven’t gone anywhere. In addition, never would I believe Ivanka would want the worse for us. Our President is pretty good at explaining things and showing the light in his own way, why wouldn’t he do the same with his own daughter? I don’t know how many times my own Dad had sat me down to explain things for me. I was always a better person for it too. I don’t see much of a difference.

Hold strong and be well, and thank you Black Knight for explaining it so well and with far fewer words. 🙃
          Ma’iingankwe

• snaggletooths says:

Good points , Also PDJT likes to talk to all people from all factions getting their opinions.
        For the most Part Trump has been on record for 30 plus years on many issues that he also campaigned on an seems to be diligently fulfilling his campaign promises.

• WVPatriot says:

Other than knowing I would be with President Trump for EIGHT years, I agree whole heartedly with you. Why, heck, he could hold my wallet anytime he wants…he is an honorable and trustworthy man.

• Phil aka Felipe says:

Trump: “I hear you, my beautiful daughter. I know you are concerned about this, Ivanka. But, Daddy’s got this. Okay?”

“You and Jared just take care of my wonderful grand kids and enjoy yourselves. Everything is going to be okay. Believe me.”

• Oldschool says:

Potus trusts Ivanka and Jared. He is not influenced by them anymore than any of us are influenced by our liberal kids. We love them, smile, shake our heads and do what we know is best.

• cozette says:

I’m surprised you don’t realize yet that Ivanka and Jared’s so called advocacy for the Paris Climate Accord is all part of Trump’s long con. Ivanka and Jared allow people to delude themselves into believing Trump will change his mind and sign the Accord despite all evidence to the contrary. It’s hilarious really that Trump’s troll is working so beautifully. His daughter and SIL are really playing their part beautifully. Thank God they’re part of the team.

• wolfmoon1776 says:

Dear Liberal Readers,

Please ignore cozette’s post. He’s obviously just joking. We remain extremely concerned about the liberal threat to the Trump agenda due to Jared and Ivanka, and are quite sure she will have us signing over America’s family jewels to the Paris Accord very shortly. We are supremely concerned, and will remain so until Hillary is inevitably President in 2021. Do not worry. This alleged “long con” Trump is not the true bumbling Russian stooge you know so well.

-Wolf

• AmSa/Mx says:

Titan 28, You need to stop reading Cernovich, Posobiec the FAKE JOURNALISTS and their gang of FAKE TRUMP SUPPORTS & FAKE BASE BS 💩💩💩……..

• xyzlatin says:

I agree Titan that the science is trumped up. Have been following the debate since 2008 with sites such as wattsupwiththat.com . With regard to Ivanka I came to the conclusion that she is there in the admin for two reasons. She brings some family (grandkids) continuity to the President and he has had family around him all his life, he says family is strength; being obviously a New York Liberal her presence in the administration confuses people. Pres Trump’s strategy is always to confuse the opposition.

5. Bree says:

Yeah, I love leverage!

6. I love the smell of burnt globalist in the morning.
    Carry on, Mr. President…carry on indeed!

7. fleporeblog says:

During our President’s PA rally last week, he talked about the fact that the Paris agreement will cost the US approximately $2.5 Trillion dollars. As soon as he finished that sentence, I shouted out loud he is getting us out of that mess.

Listen for yourself from 13:30 to 15:30 of the video above.

We are talking about an Energy explosion happening soon in the US like no one has seen. Interior Secretary Zinke is rolling back the Obozo land grabs and opening up huge parts of Utah for leading so that folks can take advantage of the coal found in those lands.

Folks don’t be blinded by the reality right in front of us. There is sh….t Ivanka, Jared or any other believer in man caused climate change that will get our President to go in that direction.

• Zinke is truly awesome. A Patriot SEAL, a Patriot American, a Patriot period!

Just love his down home feel in office, with people and his love of this land….🎶this land is your land this land is my land…🎶

• fleporeblog says:

American Georgia Grace everyday that goes by, the more I see him becoming our President down the road. He would be an excellent VP candidate for VP Pence in 2024. He is currently 55 years old. If VP Pence decides not to run in 2024, he would still be my VP pick for TREX. If neither runs, he should run for President in 2024.

• cozette says:

Pence has not even started on the one, vital job President Trump gave him; eliminate the chance of cheating in the 2018 election. Hes great for photo iOS and tweets but I expect more from a president than that.

• Dr T says:

I am so delighted today to hear this especially when Spicer said “the decision will be made by the president after the summit May 27..”. I just knew what that meant . He’s getting us out of it . Now I understand the details of why he’s extricating us out much better thanks to Sundances’ post . I’m also certain that his family members know exactly what his position is and know better than to try to dissuade him from it and face his contempt. So no worries. Like he said to us ” I will take all the slings and arrows for you”. A great gladiator indeed !

• One of his greatest lines, wasnt it Dr T?💕

• Dr T says:

Yes Georgia Grace, I loved it so much when I heard him say that I cried . Never before had I heard a president say those words of commitment to protect us like a father would. I believe it was in the last rally in Michigan the night before the election but I may be wrong. I knew in my spirit at that moment he would win and that the Lord was with him and us. God Bless you and all the patriots who made this possible.

• Actually it was Oct 13, 2016 when they were trying to take Trump down with the whole p’gate cr@p….he had his rally in W Palm Bch, FL and laid it all out on the line for us….very well could have repeated it in future rallies, but that rally is etched in my soul for ever and always.

But yes, he is a father who loves us and will protect us against all enemies foreign and domestic. We are eternally blessed by his love, and His love💖💕💕 God bless Dr T, ‘Merica!!!!

• Dr T says:

Thank you Georgia Grace. It’s also etched in my mind forever. A great moment of his heartfelt feelings for us from a great man . The Lord truly created him for this moment in time and he responded . Reading his history is an amazing journey into how God works in mysterious ways. Even the premature death of his brother gives us great insight into this man. God Bless you and many thanks for all your great posts:)

• My pleasure….i am not sure if u have heard us all talk b4 about Mark Taylor’s prophecy in 2011!!! tht Trump would become our President….it is fascinating. I’ll re-post just in case, and there are 2 more that are quite extraordianary that he gives later. Here is the first

• fleporeblog says:

One of the greatest 5:47 minute clip to treasure!

• Kroesus says:

Trump said it would SHRINK our GDP by $2.5T by 2025….that is PER year so the cumulative cost is FAR higher than that…..it would cost $2.5T in just 2025

8. Windy Day says:

For all the caterwaulers out there . . . for all the people afraid of Ivanka and Jared . . . for all the alarmists shouting that Trump is going to sign this, let me remind you of one thing: President Trump will do what’s best for America FIRST!

• mark4trump says:

Trump loves his kids and they love him. Their political leanings do not matter. My oldest son is a strong liberal — He isn’t going to change my mind about politics — but I love & respect him and he reciprocates. Don’t worry about Ivanka, she knows & respects her father.

9. doit4atlas says:

I’m enjoying the Trump Presidency immensely!

10. CharterOakie says:

SD – no translation needed. Everyone should be able to understand those few words in Italian : )

Let them continue to underestimate Trump’s abilities. Accrues in our favor.

11. rsmith1776 says:

I’ll trust your proven wisdom, Sundance.

It would be disappointing if the U.S. would *not* denounce and renounce 100% that hugely expensive pile of manure and the crookery which underlines it entirely.

12. Windy Day says:

Of course we pray for Trump! And of course Trump has a strategy. What makes you think the two are mutually exclusive?

13. Question Everything says:

A good negotiator always keeps the deal fluid until it’s done and signed.

14. Annie says:

Everyone seems to be focusing on the influence of Ivanka and Jared have on the president’s decisions; but, no one has mentioned that T-Rex does not want to pull out of the Paris agreement.
    That surprised me. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

• booger71 says:

It is his influence from his years at Exxon….they run climate change adds all the time.

• daughnworks247 says:

Not buying the idea that T-Rex is in love with Climate Change.
        As a CEO, you bite down hard and do biz with an Obama admin. If that means running climate change ads, as an oil company, so be it.
        Political expediency. That’s all.

15. Southpaw says:

How about this. He agrees to the same deal that China gets.

16. Southpaw says:

How about this. He agrees to the same deal China gets.

17. M33 says:

You betcha!

My thoughts were very much the same when I heard this.

Haha… so brilliant.
    Keeps the media cycle going nonstop and in the end…
    WINNING!

18. Yall dont miss clicking on SDs twitter link at the end of article/pics “Oh Canada” 🤣😂🤣💖

19. Janice says:

That picture of Trump!

20. Just Curious says:

This climate change, a.k.a. global warming, is nothing more than fake sciences, fake news, and false logic. The liberal communists want to use it as redistribution of wealth (keep in mind their own wealth is always excluded in this ploy) and the globalists want to use it for their own economic dominance over the sovereignty of other countries. Countries such as China, India, and Russia signed these agreements with no intention of following such insane and illogical restrictions. Third world countries signed this accord hoping to get some redistribution of wealth from other without working for it. As Sundance has stated in his article, it is illogical to handcuff our country by agreeing to adopt such insane regulations that would allow other to rob us blind

21. duchess01 says:

“If you’ve understood President Trump’s strategy this announcement is predictably Trumpian; that is it is exactly what we would expect President Trump to do.”

BINGO!

• Gnu and Improved says:

“The decision on when to let the world know this approach is not before the opponent handcuffs themselves. Strategic Trumpian Patience is waiting for the ‘click’ of the cuffs.”
      —–
      Perfectly described. Such a good metaphor that I could actually hear that clicking sound when I read it. 😄

• cozette says:

Also, if you understand how Trump loves to troll, you understand the role Ivanka and Jared are playing. Ask yourself this, where did you get the idea that they were lobbying hard for the Paris Climate Accord? From the same sources that said Bannon was out? Trump was invading Syria? Gorka was out? KT McFarland was being exiled to Singapore? Romney was going to be Secretary of State? Anybody who buys the narrative that Ivanka and Jared are a sinister NY liberal presence in the WH are being hilariously played by our Troll in Chief.

• duchess01 says:

I never thought of him as a troll, cosset, but that is an interesting concept – I just know these stories are nonsense – and that he has more common sense than all of them combined – the student is not above the teacher – President Trump is the ‘master strategist’ – and yet, he knows we know we have been played – he promised to change that – he promised to put the ‘people’ first – he promised to put America First – and he promised ‘not’ to let us down –

I never looked at him as a ‘troll’ – I saw him as smarter, savvier, and more sensible – he did not get where he is today by wasting money – oh, he has had his problems – but, he knew how fix what was broken – he knows the game better than they do – and for that I thank God!

22. Weeper says:

I stand behind PDJT!!!

MAGA!!!🦁🚂📢 Yup, found me a bullhorn!! Loud and Proud!!

23. Peter says:

Arthur Ashe quotes just after beating the favorite Jimmy Connors: “beware the wrath of the patient man”…

24. Phil aka Felipe says:

Question to ask:

What is there about President Trump signing the Paris Climate Agreement that could be described as WINNING?

The answer to that question, IMO, means he ain’t gonna do it!

25. FL_GUY says:

President Trump tends to take instruments/weapons that were meant to harm the USA and use them to beat the opposition. I’ve seen him take things that O put in place to harm USA and use the same tools to help the USA. I think President Trump will use Os climate scam in the same way to help We the People. Just my opinion.

26. chojun says:

Hahah I just can’t help but shake my head at how screwed Globalists are under Trump policy.

Under Marxism wealth is spread ’round. Under Globalism, i.e. nu-Marxism, the newest thing to spread around is economic output. What better way to compel a nation to voluntarily lower their output than for the altruistic global warming battle?

In a global economy, demand for commodities is met by production in almost any 1st-world developed economy. What that means is that if a particular economy were to stop production of a commodity, e.g. steel, then the demand will be met by a different economy ramping up to produce more steel.

Carbon Trading is nothing more than a communist command economy tactic. And the strategy relies *heavily* on participation by the United States.

27. MVW says:

15 yes, 1 no, the no has it. This is how Trump will handle the Paris Malarky. (And the 15 are now in a position to virtue signal).

28. Pam says:

That first photo of POTUS at the top of the page, magnificent! 😀

29. Kaco says:

What about this, where they fudged the science for this Climate Change hoax?

Former Obama Official: Bureaucrats Manipulate Climate Stats To Influence Policy

Former Obama Official: Climate Data Purposely Manipulated to Influence Public Opinion and Policy

The very idea of a carbon tax on us for living is outrageous. Who the heck are we beholden to?
    Get us out this mess!

30. Katie says:

I am so glad I left Breitbart and haven’t been back since I have found this lovely site. I can just imagine the horrible comments being said over there right now. That place has become nothing, but trolls and Trump “supporters” who demand that the man fix everything in 100 days.

• Kaco says:

It’s a shame, I found that site first last summer, I’d been bogged down with ongoing personal/family issues and wasn’t that political until this election year. Anyway, there were no trolls then, I used to go over there for air after being in the “trenches” on MSM comment sites. They were nice people posting. I don’t know what happened to the regulars, probably scared away, too. Breitbart seems to have changed, stirring up rumors, trying to divide and scare Trump’s base. Pretty disturbing, I don’t know what is up with them.

• cozette says:

I still go there to vote with my clicks on positive or fair articles. That’s how they decide what to print in the future. I also like to share this site and reddit the Donald so others can find refuge like I did.

• nontroll says:

BB has become part of the swamp. They’ve let the trolls rule the roost.

• maiingankwe says:

I had been with Breitbart since almost the very beginning, and that was some time ago, believe me. I remember when there used to be only two columns side by side with the articles to choose from. The length of those two columns were probably four to five inches at the most.

I used to learn a lot from Andrew Breitbart and I sure do miss the heck out of him. He was an American Warrior and Patriot and is greatly missed. I see Sundance as the same, a Warrior and Patriot, but more of an intellectual than in your face. Don’t get me wrong, Andrew was brilliant, he just fought differently and there is simply nothing wrong with that.

Katie, I too am ever so happy I have found this place and grabbed a branch to call my own. I am smarter and wiser for it that’s for sure. There would be times I would want to argue a point, but I didn’t have the proper tools. Sundance and so many of you have given me these tools. Thank you.
      Ma’iingankwe

• CharterOakie says:

And to get our fill of fresh croissants and cafe-au-lait in the morning and champagne and fine burgundies in the evening. What’s not to like?

31. MIKE says:

Having President Trump on our side is so much fun. It’s like cheating… almost feel sorry for the globalist minions, but not quite. I wish Yogi Berra lived long enough to see for himself just how prophetic he really was… ” the future ain’t what it used to be.”
    Let’s keep our glorious warrior safe.

32. big bad mike says:

Another gem. Found out today that the Customs Dept. is considering a 267% tariff on all Tool Boxes manufactured in Vietnam or China and imported into the USA.. Got a frantic call today from a Chinese Importer looking for a USA Manufacturer. No more dumping. He said that a lot of Chinese Companies are looking to manufacture their stuff in the U.S now. All the cheap tool box companies left the USA for China years ago and will soon be coming back. These are semi-skilled jobs for high school dropouts – who are good with their hands. We need these jobs.

33. KBR says:

Do not let anyone set you up for disappointment by assuming that POTUS will not attend.

People seem to equate attending that Paris meeting with
    Agreeing to the Climate Change Deals
    That globalists push.

If and I say IF he decided to attend it
    That does not mean that he agrees to anything they do there.

We have a POTUS that knows when to walk away.

And in this case, it might or might NOT be
    Before he gets to the table…

And POTUS will decide (or has decided) WHEN to walk…

34. Kaco says:

So apparently they’ve got Stephen Hawking saying we are going to have to abandon the planet in 100 years now, just in time for this Paris Climate Accord decision.

35. alliwantissometruth says:

To go from an incompetent & weak community organizer who’s only purpose was to weaken & degrade America in every capacity, to a brilliant & highly skilled business leader who’s only purpose is to strengthen & revitalize America is so very, very exciting

After eight years of the globalist puppet Bush & then another eight with the radical leftist globalist puppet Obama, the globalist cabal is meeting a real cowboy (American) for a change & they’re not going to like it one bit

• thesavvyinvester says:

You Forgot the “Elder” and 8 yrs of Clinton. No one gets President Trump is a reset to 1988 and I said over a year ago it is revenge of the Buchananites and his 92′ speech combined with Savage’s Borders Language and Culture. So the question begs, is this Reagan’s “3rd Term” and is Trump his rightful successor albeit 30 years late…

• nontroll says:

is this Reagan’s “3rd Term”

Nope. It’s Trump’s first term and he’s gonna go down as one of the greatest (if not greatest) Presidents of all time. You can take it to the bank!

36. Weeper says:

MSNBC reporting breaking news. Trump fires Comey.

37. indiana08 says:

Pres. Trump reminds me of a parent of a bratty child (in this case the marxist globalist liberal crowd) that keeps the spoiled brat’s hopes up with a “I’ll think about it” only in the end to give a firm “No”.

38. Troublemaker says:

I don’t know. He could stay in the Paris agreement in order to control it and weaken it. He could water down our commitment….and of course never submit it to the Senate so that it is not binding anyway.

Paris climate deal stronger without U.S., experts say

Excerpt:
    “Michael Traut, a researcher at the Tyndall Center for Climate Change in the United Kingdom told IRIN, a former U.N. news agency, that leaving the Paris deal might be better than lowering commitments.

“There is the risk of rendering the Paris Agreement almost meaningless [with diminished commitments],” he said.
    ————-

And, American energy companies now want to stay in the Paris agreement so they can steer the policy. America is a leader in clean coal technology that can be exported.

How the Paris Climate Deal Is Resurrecting American Coal

Excerpt:
    “At the same time, India is a major market for clean coal technology. Instead of passing harsh regulations and forcing coal plants to close – as Obama imagined – the Indian government embarked on an ambitious plan to convert 40 GW of old coal plants into “supercritical” ones using HELE technology. In fact, in what sounds like music to environmentalists and climate realists alike, the country’s energy minister recently quipped that upgrading those coal plants will reduce CO2 emissions more than building 100 GW of solar panels.”

39. Dr T says:

President Trump just fired Comey !!!!!! Winning !

40. Raven says:

Love the photo of President Trump sitting there, smiling, resting his head on his fist, relaxing and looking out upon the bedlam running amok around him.

That photo once again shows me President Donald J. Trump is not worried about the crap parlayed by the left. Wow, we were blessed by God beyond compare to have been given this President.

Thank you, Lord Jesus.

41. Mike diamond says:

All gore the Mr green jeans of our time,made more money off the climate change scam than most! The air is cleaner now because Hillary is not president,and Obama is no longer president! President trump is a blessing we have real climate change!