First Lady Melania Trump Kicks Off MAGA Rally With The Lords Prayer (video)…

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump appeared today for a supporter rally in Melbourne Florida.  9,000 supporters filled the airline hangar with thousands more outside unable to get in.

The First Lady kicked off the People’s President remarks by reciting The Lords Prayer and delivering her pledge to the MAGA movement.  WATCH:

melania-melbourne

This entry was posted in FLOTUS, Melania Trump, President Trump, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

87 Responses to First Lady Melania Trump Kicks Off MAGA Rally With The Lords Prayer (video)…

1. That’s my First Lady!

• She is the most beautiful, graceful,dignified, and brilliant First Lady 😀To ever hold the position. She speakes 5 languages ! I am so proud to have her represent us on the national and world stage! What an amazing woman and what an amazing change! Hope and chane has finally come about! And YES WE AMERICANS are finally proud of our country and who represents us on the international stage!

2. facebkwallflower says:

Love her new hair highlights! Beauty and brains and style in our First Lady. Winning.

• justfactsplz says:

I like them too. They really frame her beautiful face nicely. She is a class act. None of the other candidates had a wife that could hold a candle to her, not by a long shot.

3. The Tundra PA says:

We are so blessed…in both of them.

4. chojun says:

Sundance, let’s have the first lady kick off the invocation to tonight’s open thread!

5. paljoey says:

Thank you, Melania for praying in public! What a beautiful & powerful reminder to lift up President Trump and our country DAILY IN PRAYER!

6. sDee says:

Lord, hear our prayers.

7. Lady K says:

The happiness and joy are very much evident in the photo where her is head is slightly tilted back. America, we have a FLOTUS who loves this country and her husband. She is a courageous, brave woman!

8. Wow… just… WOW!!!!!! #Speechless 😀 😀 😀

9. MrE says:

I’m With Her. #ThatsMyFLOTUS

10. NHVoter says:

I said this in the rally thread:

Melania reciting the Our Father was a powerful way of saying, ‘we know what we’re up against.’

• Apfelcobbler says:

Our First Family is communicating to the entire West! Just unbelievable! That pucture should hit every front page overseas. Munich may well prefer to hear Pence and see Melania than listening to Merkel!

• msMS says:

God was glorified today! A powerful witness by Melania to the kings, queens and evil power brokers the world over. I wonder if she realizes the significance of what she did. Thank you, Heavenly Father. She knocked our movement up a notch or two today.

• PatriotKate says:

“deliver us from evil.” Says it all.

• justfactsplz says:

I recited those few words with First Lady Melania Trump.

• Steele81 says:

As did I and like several of the supporters behind the First Lady, my hand was raised in praise to Jesus my savior! What a beautiful lady. Her character shines through, she is truly beautiful both inside and outside.

• mrsblar says:

Perfect words to recite, IMO. My teenage grandson and I pray them every day on the way to HS, my son and I pray it together before work every morning, I believe that if it was the prayer taught by Christ to His disciples, it contains everything needed to verbalize our needs and wants to His Father. Else why teach it to them/us? Perfect for FLOTUS to greet Him and to lead us in our greeting to the Creator of us all. And perfect for us to recite with her at this awesome rally held to counter the haters, and encourage both the POTUS and his voters. Go God! MAGA!

• justfactsplz says:

It is so wonderful that we have a leader both in our president and first lady that see the importance of prayer and faith. How wonderful that your teenage grandson is learning the most important thing he will ever learn.

11. Apfelcobbler says:

Goosebumps watching Trump striding behind her -a true lion pride!

12. It just sends chills up my spine……finally…..a prayer……an affirmation that this nation was founded on the religious principle of asking for God’s help and Grace….Oh Yeah! God is back in the House!
    One nation under God….indivisible….with freedom and justice for all……
    Now how can you NOT get behind those words?
    Oh yeah….become a Democrat…that’s how….the party that took the Name of God from their platform.
    President Trump will unite this nation under God.

13. lineabirgit says:

I’M CALLING IT!

melania reading the lord’s prayer and vowing to fight for women’s and children’s issues…

i’m calling the 2020 elections and anouncing that President Trump wins his second term in office. i’m getting out in front of cnn, nbc, and cbs.

14. truthandjustice says:

One poster said on another site that he’s not even “religious” but he was really moved by it.

Let’s see……the Lord’s Prayer, loves America, America First
    vs.
    “Muslim prayers sound so beautiful”, Christian/America bashing, Muslim/Globalism preference (Obama), “I never was proud of my country…” (Michelle)

Yep – Quite.a.Turnaround !!!
    MAGA!
    Thank you Lord!!!!

15. This is the most profound thing in recent history. An amazing First Lady who puts God first!

16. ThankYou,Treepers says:

Jesus taught us that prayer which is why it’s called “The Lord’s Prayer”.

Jesus also said divorcing then remarrying another is adultery. Jesus said Moses and the Jews had it wrong in allowing it.

Any ridicule or rejection of this comment gains me Heavenly reward from Jesus who is both God and the Son of God.

• kaste668 says:

Christ also said that we are saved by Grace and when we ask forgiveness for our sin, it as if they never existed.

• frogstamper says:

God is the judge. We are not.
      The traditional marriage vow states what “God has joined together…”
      When God joins a man and a woman…that is a marriage.
      Your heavenly reward? It is not awarded according to man but to God.
      Salvation occurs to many at later years of life.
      When we confess our sins, He is faithful to forgive us.
      Do you know when these people experienced salvation?
      Shame on you for this post.
      What would Jesus do?
      Pray for your own salvation tonight.

• KitKat says:

Melania never divorced anyone.

Jesus also said don’t judge by outward appearances, he forgave the adulterous woman and saved her life, and it was the woman who’d had seven husbands to whom he bestowed the honor of admitting he was the messiah. From the cross, he said “forgive them.”

And God heaped very special love on King David, despite his moral lapses, because God saw his heart.

• paljoey says:

JESUS also said “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.”
      John 8:7

• Landslide says:

Thankyoutreepers, Please read John 8:1-11.

• And ThankYou,Treepers: If we choose to ignore your comment, what does that gain for you?

• truthandjustice says:

I assume you speak of:
      “And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.” Matthew 19:9

I’ll leave the interpretation of that to the individual but it doesn’t matter here and one wonders why this is brought up.
      It’s the same argument used by the NeverTrumpers, (mostly pro Cruz supporters) arguing that Pres. Trump was immoral, non-Christian, etc.
      But as many Christian pastors/other Christians have said – we were not voting for a pastor-in-chief but someone who has what it takes to restore, rebuild our country.
      No man is ever going to be the perfect Christian and will have sin in their life. There have been great Presidents for our country that were Christians or claimed to be and never divorced, etc. but had many other sins they were guilty of. Pres. Reagan and his wife had been previously divorced. And just in case you’re a Cruz supporter, I respectfully suggest you do more research about him. He and his wife may not have been divorced, but they are guilty of grave sins which include fraud, lying and Globalists in disguise.

• Timmy-the-Ute says:

If the Divorced do not share in the Grace of God then no one does.

• deanbrh says:

Thank you, Treepers, I’m curious where you got that last line. I don’t remember any place in the bible where there is comment about me getting rewards when others reject or ridicule me.

17. Landslide says:

I think she gets it—we need God’s help each and every day. Such a special moment. May God bless and protect her.

• KitKat says:

I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
      No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

.I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
      Temptations lose their power when Thou art nigh.

I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
      Come quickly and abide, or life is in vain.

I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
      And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
      O make me Thine indeed, Thou blessèd Son.

Refrain
      I need Thee, O I need Thee;
      Every hour I need Thee;
      O bless me now, my Savior,
      I come to Thee

18. KitKat says:

So, so beautiful. And I’m not talking about her physical appearance, the latter goes without saying.

19. 4bleu says:

Wonderful!
    Courage!

20. justfactsplz says:

A higher calling. That is what we have in our president and first lady. Pray for their protection that no weapon formed against them shall prosper. That includes you, msm.

21. Pam says:

This was so unexpected but so beautiful. I just love to hear our FLOTUS speak. Her accent is so beautiful. She is a very classy lady who truly is proud to be an American. I knew she would be an exceptional first lady. It’s so refreshing to have a president and his family that isn’t afraid to acknowledge God and realize we need his help in this fight.

22. quintrillion says:

everyday @ theconservativetreehouse of sundance
    the presidential thread
    the Lord’s prayer thread

the president rally & the Lord’s prayer

what a beautiful coincidence

23. Ross Newland says:

Melania was nothing short of impressive this evening! When she stood up there and firmly said, “Good afternoon, it is my honor and great pleasure to stand here before you as the First Lady of the United States” – it felt like she was declaring ownership of her new status in a commanding and riveting way.

The fact that she prayed first, set a beautiful example for this country.

So very moving!

24. Texian says:

There’s a movement going on out there.. don’t miss out.. it finally is maturing into some really good stuff. Turn the radio dial away from the msm waves.. and surf the ones on the outer banks, it’s where it’s at..some really awesome waves happening out there now..

• sunnydaze says:

nice vid. thanks, texian.

• Jimmy Jack says:

I have been spending a good amount of time on The_Donald subreddit lately and I am noticing people every day say they don’t know why but they are now reconsidering their faith, finding faith anew, praying – they are feeling, in my words, touched by God. It is AMAZING to see.

• sunnydaze says:

Been noticing that too, JimmyJack. Not on reddit (since I don’t go there) but in other places.

The thing is, anyone who has been following this campaign the past 2 years, and now this Presidency, has witnessed so many miracles and situations of “overcoming against all odds” that at some point, it starts dawning on them that….maybe?…… just maybe?!?

• Jimmy Jack says:

And I LOVE that song btw. It really moves me. I find myself singing it all the time, wrong lyrics and all!

25. bobguzzardi says:

Our First Lady is proud to be an American. It has been 8 years since we have seen that. A legal immigrant. an American and a Christian, Melania Trump, is she not? The Lord’s Prayer, what is there to disagree with? I think it is highly significant that a Christian professes her faith publicly.

• sunnydaze says:

I agree bob about the significance of her doing this publicly.

The fact is, that in itself, is extraordinary. Brave people have been coming out this week in very public places and standing up for what they believe in.

A Trump dress at the Grammies, and now the First Lady says the Lords Prayer in Public, to a large crowd of people.

Neither of these things *should* be extraordinary. But the truth is, they ARE.

26. ZurichMike says:

It is odd that she is so comfortable being seen (the model in her) but is a nervous public speaker, which is understandable because English is not her native language. I know from praying in German (not my native language) that even with years of practice, something like The Lord’s Prayer still doesn’t quite come out as naturally in German as it does in English.

Melania has not injected herself into public discourse, is allowing her husband to shine, and quietly supports hims. And yet the media and leftists have heaped vulgarity upon vulgarity on her, and she has reacted with class (and a few lawsuits!). That she chose to introduce The Donald in this manner is astonishingly beautiful in every sense, not least of which is that it drives the soulless evil minions in the press and politics into a lather.

27. Jimmy Jack says:

I would imagine Melania feels the danger that is around her beloved family and is relying on God more strongly than maybe she ever has in her life. I find courage in that.

I pray for the Trumps by name all of the time. I pray for a hedge of protection over all of them.

• ZurichMike says:

I do as well. Special prayers to Archangel Michael to cast demonic angels back to hell where they belong.

• Ghostrider says:

I, too, believe Melania feels the danger surrounding her husband and her family. Her faith in God is strong and it gave her the courage to pray in public for her husband’s safety, her family’s safety and I imagine she was praying for our safety, as well. Here is the prayer I say for Trump.

St. Michael the Archangel,
      defend us in battle.
      Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
      May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
      and do thou,
      O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
      by the power of God,
      thrust into hell Satan,
      and all the evil spirits,
      who prowl about the world
      seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..

28. ZurichMike says:

And now the witless harpies on The View and the faux media affirmative action lawn jockey at CNN (Don Lemon) and the insufferable leftist gasbags on NBC and ABC (Matt Lauer and George Stephanopolous (to name a few) will be perplexed because into the war against their soulless, bitter evil, a latter day Joan of Arc has come into the public eye at the right time (“I will always be true to myself, and be truthful to you, no matter what the opposition is saying about me”).

The left will have to fight Donald *and* Melania. If they go after Melania, it will be totally anti-American / anti-West. The mask will fully slip and they will be seen as petty and sneering: anti-Christian, anti-legal immigrant, anti-woman, and anti-beauty.

29. Rip Tide says:

This thread makes me think of Jesus’ beatitudes. Check out what He says in Matthew 5

““You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:14-16‬ ‭NIV‬‬

We all have a responsibility to speak the truth. We live in a world with fallen people, who are deceived, blind, and living a lie. May God give our president the strength and courage to lead us, and for us to shine brightly, reflecting our Creator, to bring Him the glory as our nation turns back to Him!

• ZurichMike says:

I am giving a presentation next to week to Very Important People at our company’s headquarters. Each of us presenting was asked to end our little slide show with a quote that means a lot to us. Most picked pithy one-liners that you often see as motivational quotes.

I chose Luke 12:48, the phrase ‘to whom much is given, much shall be required”. Girding your loins and being ready for Him. On so many levels — the stewardship of gifts, talents (talents of silver!), blessings, knowledge, morality, “knowing better” — you have an *obligation* to do right even if you think no one is watching, even if there are those who mock you for it, all in preparation for greater things.

I think of Trump and the parables of the talents of silver (Matthew 25:14-30) and the two who increased the wealth (blessings) of the master, and were rewarded “Well done, good and faithful servant”.

This are foremost in my thoughts for Trump, too.

30. Sherlock says:

She is class, all the way. What an opening.

31. John Adair says:

God, Country, Truth, Love, Hope, Hard Work, and Faith in America is what Donald J. Trump and his wife Melania have brought back to Washington, D.C. It’s up to US the American People to support him and watch his back. WE WILL PREVAIL! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

32. Some LibDem anti-religion zealot will claim that the First Lady violated the separation of church and state, and maybe try to file an injunction to prevent a recurrence. Chances are they can find a LibDem judge to issue it.

33. Borealis says:

The neverTrumpers have joined the left in their attack on Melania; “Totally set-up, fake faith, etc.” These are people who call themselves Christian…and they are nothing but Pharisees, praising themselves when they talk to God instead of humbling acknowledging their own sinfulness. I truly hope Cruz challenges Trump for the nomination in 2020, because I want to see Cruz crushed like the bug he is, with no excuses remaining for the neverTrumpers.

34. FLOTUS Melania #1 Fan says:

I was busy all day yesterday and unable to watch the rally but I’m getting caught up now. All I can say is, wow, did our First Lady knock it out of the park or what! She is proud to be an American and America is proud of her!

35. LULU says:

We can move forward with President Trump and our serenely beautiful First Lady Melania (even her first name is calming), or we can do what the opposition wants us to do: Wallow in all the mud they are tossing.

We can take lessons from these two extraordinary persons – if we only keep our minds on the important stuff. That is what they are doing.

36. Kaco says:

Very nice to hear this and a lot of courage to boldly say this prayer for us considering our political climate. I liked how the crowd cheered when she spoke of the opposition. She has a lot of class.