Incoming Press Secretary Sean Spicer -vs- CNN Moonbat Alisyn Camerota…

This morning incoming Trump Press Secretary Sean Spicer was interviewed by the insufferably condescending CNN moonbat Alisyn Camerota.  You might remember the scope of Alisyn’s moonbattery from last year when she couldn’t believe the concept of “illegal alien voters“.

Yeah, well, the pre-planned questioning Alisyn had ready from her Media Matters talking points centered around the Democrat’s “muh Russian planetary hacking theory”, and well, the interview ended up going exactly as you might think it would.

Spicer pushed back with logic, and Camerota condescendingly kept trying to push her Media Matters points. The result is epic:

Sean Spicer was also on Morning Joe.

cabinet-1

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Dem Hypocrisy, Election 2016, Legislation, Live Streaming, media bias, Notorious Liars, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

273 Responses to Incoming Press Secretary Sean Spicer -vs- CNN Moonbat Alisyn Camerota…

1. Finalage says:

Sean Spicer is rounding into his own isn’t he? He’s dominating the interviewers, much like his boss would. The number one reason I supported Trump was his ability to dominate the media. After I saw Trump’s news conference at the border in Laredo, TX, I knew we final had the person our side has desperately needed since Reagan! Someone who would not be cowed or intimidated by the media like all of our presidents and nominee have been since Reagan. I can only imagine what a rude awakening this truly must be for the media that has been use to getting its way since Reagan!

• squid2112 says:

I don’t know much about Sean Spicer, but I am liking what I am seeing so far. I absolutely love the fact that he doesn’t allow the host to push a narrative. I love his forcefulness at getting the correct message out and insisting upon the truth. Bravo Sean !!! … I think 2017 is going to be a wonderful year and will set a new tone in US politics moving forward.

M A G A ! ! !

2. zephyrbreeze says:

Sean Spicer needs voice lessons to lower his voice, so that he sounds more credible. How can he not know this?

In one study asking participants if a speaker sounded sincere, 38% of their impression was based on the TONALITY of the speaker’s voice. See this short TED talk excerpt:

3. MIKE says:

God bless Alisynthetic Camerota. Anyone who can take soo much humiliation and return to the cameras where hundreds of people will, no doubt , see her embarrass herself over and over again, proves that at least her heart in in it.

4. TwoLaine says:

I can’t believe that boob used to be on Faux. 😉

• Sure you can! You know faux… “pretty” face, nice legs… and empty heads that can read and talk at the same time. That’s all you need there, doesn’t matter if you’re a “liberal” woman either. Same goes for shep.

• redsequin4 says:

“pretty” face, nice legs… and empty heads that can read and talk at the same time.”

What I think is even sillier about Faux is most of the female “talent” are dressed as if they live in the desert and it’s 100 degrees outside, in the DEAD Of WINTER. Sleeveless dresses, plunging necklines, miniskirts, stilettos, the whole bit. It’s a skin show. Hilarious!

• crepelady says:

You mean Shep with the eyeliner thing going on? My oh my.

5. zephyrbreeze says:

The ancient art of speech rhetoric – How to Sound Like a Leader

• squid2112 says:

Another good presentation .. thanks again !!

• Nchadwick says:

Thank you for posting – I have a feeling this is going to be one of those things that now that I’m aware, it will be something I hear everywhere.

• Simon Lancaster did a great job on his pro-Trump exercise! There was more applause for that than his turnaround attempt to be balanced – “Thump Trump,” etc.. He showed the tremendous power of rhetoric, but also the power of truth. He used correct, true arguments within the rhetorical tricks, ending with a real audience-pleaser – F*ck the EU

He also showed us that an Italian audience is more likely to support Trump and ItalExit. If we had seen this before the recent vote, we might have been less surprised at the result!

6. zephyrbreeze says:

Sean is getting a little more of the Happy Warrior demeanor and that’s good thing. He still seems a little uptight. Can Mark Halperin be more boring? This is why the new media is surging.

7. dennishowell53 says:

What a twerp! Her face kept getting redder and redder as Spicer made her look dumber and dumber.

8. Sharkdiver says:

Is Alisyn still turning tricks on the side?….Just wondering.

9. Trumped1 says:

Im feeling ashamed listening to camerota. CRINGE

10. Buck Turgidson says:

If I were the Trump administration, I would put the mainstream media on notice that there will not be 4 years of attacks and interrogations and BS “gotcha” interviews. I would tell them that the first time they conclude that an interview has become an attack, there will be 4 weeks with no interviews. CNN, MSLGBT, ABC — none. No meet the press, no ‘sunday with the dnc,’ NOTHING. If they do it again, 8 weeks with no interviews. Just freeze them out and cut them off. The republicans and this administration need to remind the media who is in charge, and who is holding 3 aces and 2 kings. The mainstream media needs to constantly be thumped and punched in the face until they get the message, b/c being ‘nice’ and Marquis of Queensbury rules went out the window a long time ago in any communications w the left.

11. MisterPasta says:

McConnell made his remarks in an interview that appeared in the National Journal on Oct. 23, 2010 — nearly two years after Obama was elected president. The interview took place on the eve the of the midterm elections.

12. OnlyInAmerica says:

Alysin Camerotten tries to come off as knowledgeable and authoritative by talking at the speed of light. As if she just can’t spit “the facts” out fast enough because her intellect and analytical abilities are just so far ahead of the rest of us. What a phony dork. Happy New Year treepers!

13. Jay Phillips says:

Liberals always make decisions before knowing all the facts. That’s why we’re in the mess we are now.

14. Angry Dumbo says:

I’m not a Spicer fan, but I think he handled himself quite well with Camarota. Repealing Obamacare is a huge winner on so many levels. Replace it with what? How about something that works? How about giving all of Congress an opportunity to discuss options and even READ IT, before they vote on it? Repealing Obamacare is Job 1, let the Dems crow about how it works and demonstrate once again why they lost so badly.

I cannot wait for Inauguration Day!!! Let the Trump Agenda unfold as written in the Gettysburg 100 days speech (posted in part here, but full transcript can be easily found) here, https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-delivers-groundbreaking-contract-for-the-american-vote1,

“Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
    SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
    THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
    FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
    FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
    SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
    SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
    THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
    FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
    FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
    SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
    SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
    SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
    THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
    FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
    FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.”

15. Trump's Aussie Mates says:

It is important that the administration has strong representation in the face of hostile media outlets. Ignoring them won’t make them go away. In fact it may lead them to even greater dishonest attacks and fake analysis, especially if their politics & hard news content doesn’t drive their ratings. Spicer has a very important job.

I also believe it is critical for the integrity and ongoing success of the administration to be vigorously challenged on the detail of its policies and their execution. Obviously this must be done in an intellectually honest manner but we shouldn’t hope for plain sailing else mistakes be missed and complacency risked.

Happy New Year Treepers. I love this site!

• The Boss says:

Back at you all in Oz!

• FLOTUS Melania #1 Fan says:

What’s the deal with you Aussies? I mean, why are you all so awesome? I see TONS of Australians who support our Donald, not just in the Treehouse but lots of other sites as well. I see a few South Africans, some Brits, the occasional Canadian. Rarely a Kiwi or an Irishman. Not too many continental Europeans, but I think a lot of them don’t understand English well enough to really understand some of the subtleties used in political language. But you Aussies could fill at least a couple of cars on the Trump Train all by yourselves. I always knew you were good people. 🙂

• Trump's Aussie Mates says:

It’s because we share so much in common in terms of outlook and way of looking at the world. Also, we know what a socialist government (filled with career politicians – union organisers & other leftist activists) and the insidious encroachment of cultural Marxism looks like.

We can empathise with your swamp problem as we similarly have a political class living and working together in Canberra, well away from the lives of regular folks. Also, our elites are narrowly confined to certain parts of Sydney and Melbourne with little need to encounter average Australians, just like your coastal elites.

The actions of the POTUS have dramatic impacts on Australia – think ME immigrants, China/Asia – and a strong US economy is critical as we are a net importer of capital so rely heavily on US investors.

I think there will be Kiwis of a similar mindset, however there aren’t so many of them and in many ways they haven’t encountered the same problems to the same degree, particularly with respect to border protection. Also, they’ve had in John Key (until recently) a Prime Minister with a business background who has worked hard to reduce the size/impact of government and invigorate the economy.

16. Athena the Warrior says:

I admit I had my concerns about Spicer since he’s a friend of Reince and came from the RNC but he is really handling the media very well.

I am really amused watching Fox try to figure out their place in the new Trump media space. They’re finding that aren’t privvy to any information that we regular Americans don’t have nor are they receiving it before we do either. They have to read his Twitter feed just like everyone else.

• Angry Dumbo says:

Well put, Athena. Spicer, like the rest of Trump’s cabinet, serves the President at the President’s discretion. I think Spicer may just work, that is if he likes to fight. I think he wore his ashes because he is a fighter, so I trust him for now.

17. Sandra says:

Alisyn Camerota is a perfect example of why I don’t watch these fake news shows. Yuck. No real digging for information, just argument. What a snarky b she is.

• BobW462 says:

If it weren’t for the producers spoon-feeding “questions” and follow-up to her eyes and earpiece, she wouldn’t be able to spit out a single cogent thought – ever.

18. litlbit2 says:

Time to fish or cut bait! Take no prisoners!

19. I think it is very telling why the term media wh0re is used. A. Camarata was a Faux News propagandist, bought into the “conservative” talking points all rah rah like the rest of them. She goes over to CommieNN and all of a sudden her “views” change so drasticallly???? Ummmmmmm nope! She is bought and paid for by her new p!mp and will say and do what she is told. No truth, no heartfelt conviction, no valued set of beliefs….”what side do you fall on, oh, ok thats what I think too!!!” Puhleeeeezzz sleazzzzzzze! Get ’em out we don’t need them!

20. 30 seconds on the spanking bench is ALL I need to tune this brat up. Then she’d sound like a Stradivarius. No more of this “uh huh uh huh” while someone else is talking…whom also happens to be a guest (not to mention one who’s doing HER a favor).

The only bad part is she’d enjoy it too much to have someone not kissing her arse for a change. So then I’d be stuck with this hot mess. I just much prefer a lady who can think for herself. W/o MediaMatters.

I’m not suggesting Sharia btw. I love brats. Within reason. It’s satire. But not really. That’s another story 😉

21. Once Written says:

The media tries to contort and spin, constantly. Why would Trump ever need to say anything? The whole ‘transparency’ thing has turned into a ‘tell all’ mentality when it comes to the media. I , for one, wouldn’t want to give anything away and keep em all guessing!

22. fred5678 says:

New protocol for WH press briefings??

One: Post all daily news on brilliant new WH web site by 11 AM, with links to supporting documentation,so that the CITIZENRY can understand all news without a filter. Frequent videos of Trump sitting in the Oval Office, speaking to, and uplifting all, Americans.

Two: At 1 PM press briefing, Sean can simply say, “Any questions?”

Three: Majority of network WH press corp realizes they are redundant and madly update resumes a few weeks before they are fired.

23. W would never fight back no matter how much they lied about him. It drove me crazy especially when all the dummies believed all that and voted for “hope n change”.

24. justfactsplz says:

President Elect Trump sure knows how to pick them. Sean Spicer does not let these jokers get the upper hand. He handles the media well. I have seen quite of few of his interviews and he has done an excellent job each time. President Elect Trump’s cabinet will be awesome.

25. jente says:

I remember when Cammerota used to be on Fox. She was a pretty level-headed interviewer. What happens to them when they leave Fox for CNN — do they shove a blue pill down their throats, give them a change of heart with hot lights and rubber hoses, reprogram them using psychedelic drugs or are they really all lefties to begin with? She’s a total loon now.

Also. I don’t understand why Trump’s spokespeople don’t clarify for the useful idiots that hacking the DNC (even though they weren’t hacked) is not the same thing as hacking a voting machine. As I understand it the electronic voting machines are controlled by internal chips like my dishwasher — they aren’t connected to the internet. If you can hack a voting machine, you can hack a shoe.

26. Mike Jefferson says:

What happened to Alli-SIN at Fox? Was she a “victim” of Ailes or just let go because of incompetence? Anyhow, she has turned into an unhinged loon of the first order.

27. Abster says:

Alison looked like a fool thinking she had Sean stumped. Good smack down, Sean.