Apropos of This Very Specific Moment in American History…

breitbart angelAn angel on our shoulders !

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Christian Values, Donald Trump, Donald Trump Transition, Election 2016, Fabian Socialists - Modern Progressives, Heros, History, media bias. Bookmark the permalink.

106 Responses to Apropos of This Very Specific Moment in American History…

1. Disgusted says:

I have wished for a long time that Clint Eastwood would be the one to do an investigation special about Andrew’s suspicious death and also Judge Scalia’s suspicous death. I forget the name of another reporter in California who was blown up while driving in the midst of his investigation, and we can also add the young guy who was recently killed on the street in D.C., but not robbed. Sad times we live in.

• Patriot1783 says:

Michael Hastings
      Seth Rich

• coltlending says:

That’s probably why Mr. Eastwood does not go there. Actually, that doesn’t seem to be his type of filmmaking. My he live in to his 100’s and still be working.

Andrew’s passing did seem to be just a little toooo convinent.

I can’t remember where the dinner party was and who was present, but I remember reading Andrew had dinner with a group in Southern CA, shortly before he died with some big Dems. Perhaps a Treeper with a better memory then mine spotted the same article and recalls who was present and where.

I want to say Podesta or Emanuel, but I’m not sure. But, whomever one of the guests was, the hair on the back of my neck went up, when I read the name.

• BigMamaTEA says:

THAT was our own american terrorist who calls himself a small “c” communist, Bill Ayers.

But that was a couple of weeks before he died.

• BebeTarget says:

I vaguely remember the mention of a social event that Mr. Breitbart attended, but what made me suspicious was what happened AFTER that event. Mr. Breitbart evidently decided to stop at a bar on the way home. While there, a stranger started a conversation and sat down next to him. I think Mr. Breitbart had a glass of wine. Friendliness by a stranger in a matter of a few minutes where one is sitting next to the stranger (a man and a woman, yes, but not two men) just doesn’t sound right. From the report, Mr. Breitbart finished his wine and started to walk home.. He subsequently collapsed on the sidewalk and died. More suspicion was aroused when I read that the autopsy showed nothing conclusive . . . . it never does with certain poisons. It is just difficult to believe with all the advanced forensic knowledge we have, the autopsy showed NOTHING. Not one piece of evidence says his death was due to foul play, yet what we do know, is; #1 . .he joins the list of other suspicious political deaths, #2 . . . his removal benefits many high profile people. When some of those deaths (obvious murders) are called suicides by medical professionals, makes one wonder (and believe) that something fishy is going on.

2. Marygrace Powers says:

Michael Hastings/journalist/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist) (excerpt)

“Hastings became a vocal critic of the Obama administration, Democratic Party and surveillance state during the investigation of reporters by the U.S. Department of Justice in 2013, referring to the restrictions on the freedom of the press by the Obama administration as a “war” on journalism.[4] His last story, “Why Democrats Love to Spy On Americans”, was published by BuzzFeed on June 7.[5][6] Hastings died in a fiery high-speed automobile crash on June 18, 2013, in Los Angeles, California.[7] Blue Rider Press posthumously published his only novel, The Last Magazine (2014), a year after his death.[8]”

Who Killed Michael Hastings/

3. Lucille says:

“The good die first, and they whose hearts are dry as summer dust, burn to the socket.” ― William Wordsworth

4. Joe Collins says:

Oh Andrew, you would have been so proud!

5. PatriotKate says:

Andrew was James O’Keefe’s Mentor.

• coltlending says:

Wow that’s going to leave a mark.

When a people like the President-elect and Mr. O’Keefe publicly call out powerful bad hombres (thus putting a 🎯 on the back of them and their families), you know they are not B.S.-ing.

That is the single biggest thing that impresses me about the President-elect, Andrew and James.

6. jeans2nd says:

Hmmm…I suspect there may be another explanation here. You see, I had the honor and priviledge to meet and talk with VP Pence’s aunt, twice, when she came in to our Victory office for Trump/Pence signs. VP Pence’s uncle always wanted VP Pence to run for President. I think we have two shoulder-sitting angels working for us!

7. deplorabledaveinsocal says:

I admit I did not appreciate what Andrew tried to do, until after his untimely passing. I remember him taking the podium at Wiener’s press conference and owning it. Now it seems I miss him more now than when he passed and I wonder what sort of stuff he would stir up. I wonder if he truly knew how many people’s lives he has indelibly left a mark on. Thank you Andrew for what you started…

8. racerxx says:

Andrew wrote a book “Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World” that is very much worth reading. Andrew was a great journalist, that sadly left our world too soon.

9. angelwhiskers says:

But those who trust the Lord will find new strength.
    They will be strong like eagles soaring upward on wings;
    They will walk and run without getting tired. ~ Isaiah 40:31

10. Good God, I wish Andrew B. was still alive to savor the moment and lead us to further victories. I still find his Scalia type death disturbing.

• BigMamaTEA says:

LouisianaSteve, Andrew would expect all of us to step up and lead the way. In essence, that is what this blog is attempting to do.

Time for everyone to come out of their comfort zones. We have been brow-beaten for far to long. Andrew knew this. Andrew used to be a lefty, had the awakening, then took it right back to the left.

Be Andrew Breitbart!

11. I always liked this one by Alabama… “Angels Among Us”

12. Brigitte says:

I’ll never BUY Pepsi products again
    It is all BS
    Grow up
    It’s over the people has voted and Trump
    WON