I’m sticking this prior post with updates to the top of the page because many people are missing the scope of the leftist panic to the sunlight provided by the San Jose fiasco:

You know the phones in DC are burning up with panicked leftists when ABC actually broadcasts this news segment on Good Morning America.

How panicked are the professional left? VERY.

They, and “they” includes DOJ-CRS Head Grande Lum, are just beginning to understand how much more politically effective Donald Trump is as their adversary. Trump is using their own strategies against them.  They do not have a playbook to defend against sunlight on their own behavior.

update-1Update:  ♦  The San Jose Police Chief has admitted to allowing the Trump supporters to be attacked.  Chief Garcia is now trying to justify his decision.  Read the comments section HERE to see the scope of the backlash in CA.

♦ President Obama is now quickly trying to distance his political supporters from their violence and requesting they stop: “We saw in San Jose these protesters starting to pelt stuff on Trump supporters. That’s not what our democracy is about. That’s not what you do. There’s no room for violence” (LINK)

♦ A California CBS Broadcaster Issues a public apology – SEE HERE

♦ The Democrat San Jose Mayor was summoned to Washington DC because his plan to allow Trump supporters to be attacked has backfired on the Democrat Presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton.  The professional left realizes how they are being exposed.  They understand the risk. They are panicked…

SAN JOSE –Police Eddie Garcia acknowledged his department did not have enough officers to control the violence at Thursday night’s Donald Trump rally in downtown.

There was a little more than 250 police officers, many in riot gear, in and around the convention center, including from neighboring cities such as Campbell, Palo Alto, Milpitas and Gilroy, and also the CHP. “Obviously in hindsight it wasn’t enough,” Garcia said at a Friday afternoon news conference at police headquarters.

[…] Meanwhile Mayor Sam Liccardo was drawing fire from across the nation for his praise of the department and early comments criticizing the Trump campaign and calling for him to take responsibility for violence at his rallies.

“San Jose police officers performed admirably and professionally to contain acts of violence and protect individuals’ rights to assemble, protest and express their political views,” Liccardo said in a written statement. “While it’s a sad statement about our political discourse that Mr. Trump has focused on stirring antagonism instead of offering real solutions to our nation’s challenges, there is absolutely no place for violence against people who are simply exercising their rights to participate in the political process.” (read more)

Do not underestimate candidate Donald Trump, he’s watched the political left and the political media for decades, he knows exactly what he’s doing.

san jose 9

…. more to follow.

This entry was posted in 1st Amendment, Agitprop, Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Clinton(s), Conspiracy ?, Cultural Marxism, Death By Illegal Alien, Death Threats, Dept Of Justice, Desperately Seeking Hillary, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Illegal Aliens, media bias, Mexico, Notorious Liars, Occupy Type Moonbats, Polar Bear Hunting, Police action, Political correctness/cultural marxism, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

730 Responses to UPDATE: ABC News Stunned At Violence Toward Donald Trump Supporters in San Jose California…

1. dougied says:

At some point the obvious must be stated. Everyone of these hoodlums are Democrat, will vote for Hillary, and they or someone in their family are on gov’t welfare. These truths are undeniable. The question is does the country want to here these uncomfortable truths. I think (and hope) that Mr. Trump is brave enough to state the undeniable.

• shallbe4 says:

The left blew it once again. When you see a picture of a young man lying on the ground and these rioters laughing at him its painful to all decent people who believe in free speech. Thank God the Biker came along to help him. So the police were told to stand down because it was Trump supporters being hurt. Its OVER for the Left — when you lose the support of ordinary people who work hard ad play by the rules your finished. I don’t know who will get fired if anyone. But whether they do or not — message received. When Hillary talks about Trump being sexist we will see the picture of that lovely blond haired young girl confused and frightened because a rioter threw an egg and hit her in the eye. Its the left who hates women–who wants free speech curtailed unless the speech coincides with their agenda.

• ZZZ says:

Why did no one help her?

• pinkbeachlady says:

the deterioration of our country to a third world cesspool is complete, not ONE man came to her aid, disgraceful

• maiingankwe says:

ZZZ,
          I thought and wondered the same when I saw all of those people, and then I remembered it’s all about the picture baby. None of the photographers were going to miss the picture, oh heck no, the more terrified and distressed a victim is the more their papers etc will sell.
          I thought overall she held her own well considering the huge mob and not initially being able to get in the hotel. I watched a few of the videos, and she did far better than I would have. I know I would have done something very wrong in the eyes of the liberal public, and she didn’t. She held strong. A smart lady in my opinion.

• Paul says:

Both the San Jose PD and Police Association have face book pages where you can leave your thoughts. Do it.

2. mrrabbit says:

On May 28, 2016, Bellarmine College Preparatory held its graduation ceremony for the Class of 2016 – my nephew was one of the graduates.

Bellarmine is considered to be one of, if not THE, most prestigious private Catholic high schools in the state of California and the 16 western states in general.

One of its previous graduates was none other than…

Sam Liccardo

And of course, last week Sam Liccardo was an honorary attendee as Mayor of San Jose and a former graduate of Bellarmine College Preparatory:

http://www.bcp.org/ – Main

kluscher@bcp.org – Principal – Kristina Luscher- (408) 537-9262
    mprietto@bcp.org – Superior of the Jesuit Community – Mario Prietto
    cmeyercord@bcp.org – President – Chris Meyercord
    mzuniga@bcp.org – Alumni Relations – Matthew Zuniga

Perhaps the current principal Kristina Luscher et. al. need to be asked the following:

Is Bellarmine College Preparatory as an institution comfortable with giving special recognition to a former graduate and Mayor Sam Liccardo who condones violence?

Is Bellarmine College Preparatory as an institution comfortable with giving special recognition to a former graduate and Mayor Sam Liccardo who withheld law enforcement protection for victims of violence who were merely exercising their 1st Amendment right to free speech and assembly?

Is Bellarmine College Preparatory as an institution comfortable with giving special recognition to a former graduate and Mayor Sam Liccardo who blamed the victims of the violent attacks carried out on them by those who DO NOT respect others rights to peaceful assembly?
    Does Bellarmine College Preparatory consider Sam Liccardo as a role model for leadership for current and future students of Bellarmine College Preparatory in consideration of his recent behavior?

=8-)

• amjean says:

Not while the Catholic Institution is given millions in
      federal aid to protect/house illegals and Syrian refugees.
      Always follow the money.

• mamadogsite says:

Yes…Catholic charities is in cohoots with the feds over this glut of illegals and refugees.

• The Boss says:

I think some of these so-called Catholic Charities have little or nothing to do with the Catholic Church. But others do. Regardless, their tax-exempt status should be reviewed and in some cases revoked.

• Remington says:

…and let’s not forget the catholic bishops of LA, who accompanied jesuit gerry to Mexico, which is not part of there purview……weeks later, moonbeam hung out the sign “welcome all illegals to kalifornia”…The bishops consider the illegals a revenue stream, that’s all…

• beaupre03 says:

I took a few summer school classes at Bellarmine when I was a kid. It’s still a great school and congrats to your nephew! Hopefully this turd blossom Liccardo won’t be a lasting stain on Bellarmine’s legacy.

• Thomas Berwick says:

That’s the ticket to success with these punks. Name names and call them out with public challenges like this. Incidentally, “Wesearcher” has placed a reward of at least $10,000. for any dirt on Liccardo. That shouldn’t be too difficult in that this bastard is a flaming liberal who is interested in money and power.

• singingsoul says:

My three children all went to a Jesuit University and the University reinforced their ethics they learned at home.
      Looks to me that Bellarmine College Preparatory did not do a good job teaching ehtics to the Major because he seems a man who is void of an ethical compass.
      His ethnicity seems to be more import and than American values and his Christian values.

3. Looks like they disabled the comments section from the news article you highlighted above. Unless it’s just not showing up on my mobile or something. I was hoping to read the comments. They were probably so bad they shut them down. And if you watch there pathetic video in the story it doesn’t show ANY violence, just made it seem like there is this massive protest being seen around the world. Pathetic Mercury News!

4. gamecock123 says:

Reporting from Myrtle Beach SC, Vacationing, my friends and I decided to hit the “strip” after dinner with our Trump gear on. Not one incident, in fact, we were asked, most often, where did you get that? I want one. Just thought Id share.

• shallbe4 says:

Yes the more the left tries to turn us away from Trump the more people are fascinated by this man who stand up for what’s right.

• p'odwats says:

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is beautiful. Southerners are probably the most rational people in the country. They know what’s at stake for the US if Trump doesn’t win. Unfortunately, I live in California. While you saw a good many of my fellow Californians showing up at rallies in Fresno, Costa Mesa, and San Jose you also saw the lefty looks as well.

If I walked with Trump gear at a SoCal beach like Santa Monica I’ll get accosted by somebody. It could be a vegan, an environmental kook or any assorted lefty supporter out here. I pray for my state everyday and hope one day we figure it out because we’re a mess out here.

• NCPatrick says:

I wanted to share an e-mail I received from a dear friend who lives in southern California. She and her husband moved back there after living and working in NC for eight years which is when I met her. They were from Montreal and did become American citizens which she says was one of the happiest days of her life, though she has told me over the years that our politics will never agree.

They first lived near San Jose when first they moved out to California about 4 years ago, so I mentioned in an e-mail to her that I was glad they were moved to a safer part of the state. Following is the letter she sent me today:

“Pat, even though we are on the opposite political views, like I said many times, do not get all work up about all those political events. No political man or women is worth getting upset about. It is unfortunate that there are incidents of violence but who is to say that it is not even organized by Trump’s supporters themselves. Whoever is doing that is winning at getting you all worried for nothing.

By the way San Jose is a nice place and we only lived there for a year. Like in every cities, there are parts of town that may not be as nice as others and there are bad individuals like any other places.”

I am still boiling over that snotty comment that the protests might have been organized by Trump supporters! I honestly thought there might have been a glimmer of hope for her and her husband, but that letter has convinced me it’s hopeless. They came from a very liberal country to the US and kept their ultra-left views, like her devotion to national health care. It makes me a little sad, but we have nothing in common except we both love dogs, and that is no longer enough for me to overlook her grotesque stupidity.

• p'odwats says:

Things will change for the better. The American people are waking up and they know instinctively the left is turning our nation into a pile of sh** and won’t put up with it anymore. I know it gets depressing when we realize how many people are supporting a woman who frankly should be spending life in prison and is a traitor a thousand times worse than Benedict Arnold, the Rosenbergs, or Alger Hiss. Still, I believe we’ll get it right in November, and the fact the left is sending their thugs in this early is a sign they’re in full panic.

As for your friends, all I can say is their mindset is prevalent out here in California. Democrats here see our state as nirvana. Everyone else outside of California sees a state riddled with illegal aliens, PC running amok throughout the state government, high state taxes and regulations making it very business unfriendly, and a hapless idiot of a governor, rightly nicknamed Moonbeam, who wants a multi-billion dollar high speed train though the state is billions in the red. The left is going too far and people see that. Have faith friend. Things are gonna start changing on the night of November 8th.

• Wide Awake says:

I’m a Myrtle Beach native. Trump won our county by 59% – we LOVE Mr. Trump! Also – best restaurant (in our not so humble opinion) “Fire & Smoke” close to 79th Ave N and N Kings Hwy. Nice couple owns it, great chef, creative menu, reasonably priced, make a reservation 🙂

• Luck is not all says:

I wear my Trump gear in Hilton Head South Carolina. Well received. Many people asking where I got it. Most receptive: workers at the supermarkets, older people. In spite of my husband ‘s chagrin I wear it at Waltmart, lots of Hispanics there, working at the hotels in the area. No incidents so far. Some look bewildered Some nasty looks from youngish, hippiesh dressed people though.

• maiingankwe says:

My eleven year old daughter was very hesitant to grocery shopping with me the first time I wore my Trump tee-shirt out in public. On our drive home she said something along the line of, “Okay, now I know what the silent majority is…” She is always throwing that term in whenever she can now. She is proud of it. Sometimes I wonder if she thinks she came up with it herself, but then I laugh, she knows exactly what it means and where it came from and that’s all that counts. I say use it as often and where ever it counts Little Lady. Oh, and she does, and it never fails to get a smile out of me. No, it’s not why she does it, a lot of times I am smiling inside, and most parents would understand that because they do it all the time too.
        Be well good Treepers.
        God bless,
        Ma’iingankwe

5. duchess01 says:

WND EXCLUSIVE
    ‘RENT-A-MOB’ ZEALOT CAUGHT RED-HANDED AT TRUMP RIOT
    Professional protester at center of recent events
    Published: 20 hours ago

• The Boss says:

This is a very good investigative piece. Good find duchess.

• Kat says:

Our gov’t knows who all the thugs are. They are allowed to rein violence upon us because they are the weapons used by the Progressive, Liberation, Marxist take down of our country. By any means necessary: Violance. This movement is imbedded in all of our institutions.

6. not2worryluv says:

Most legal immigrants I know embrace the American way of life and call themselves Americans. They don’t waive their native country flags, much less own one. They speak English, pay taxes, raise their children with American values and feel privileged that they live in the USA.

I’m beginning to believe that these thugs are sponsored by the Mexican drug cartels. Gang hand signs, gang colors and violence is the way they get things settled. The pouring of drugs into the USA is BIG business and the DONALD TRUMP is their biggest nemis.

Our Country has been infiltrated by these Cartels and politicians are being paid to cooperate. And Mr. Trump is the only one telling us what really is going on.

One last rant- who executed the drug dealer family in Ohio? My guess the Mexican Cartel and like Bengahzi it’s being held “under investigation” because of an election year.

• wondering999 says:

“….A second law enforcement source said that investigators are looking at numerous avenues as a motive for the killings among them is whether there is a Mexican drug cartel connection or a possible drug turf war or family feud.

“The Friday killings at four different homes near Piketon, Ohio, was “a sophisticated operation,” DeWine said at a news conference in the small community that has been on edge since the seven adults and one teenage boy were found shot in the head.”

• celticmoxie says:

“Our Country has been infiltrated by these Cartels and politicians are being paid to cooperate”
      Ask yourself what stops a Cartel member from running for office – Local, State or Federal? All one needs to do is look respectable and not have any obvious signs of impropriety…who’s going to investigate and expose them? The MSM?

• All immigrants are legal. The only way to become an immigrant is through the legal immigration process. If someone is in US illegally they’re an illegal alien, undocumented alien, or undocumented foreigner.

• Irene Matthews says:

The media uses the word immigrant as if it is perfectly interchangeable with illegal alien so that they can call us racists. It burns me. I’m not a racist and they have no justification for saying that I am. I want people to follow the law and for laws to be enforced. It really is that simple.

• soozword says:

PLEASE do not use the lefty term “undocumented”!!!

• doubledenvy says:

I got a education this morning. On 6/3/16 , Stefan Molyneux Podcast (I listen on Sticher App) Freedomain Radio titled “Donald Trump Was Right , Mexico Is Encouraging and Sending their Citizens To The U.S.” it is a Public Service Announcement from the nation of Mexico (in accord with U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security and how to come into the United States.It is a mindblower. On Thursday’s podcast I also learned that of all immigrants that came into the U.S. , according to 2014 statistics , ethnicity breakdown , recipients of welfare benefits were : Country/Area of origin – South of the border beneficiaries – 72% ; India (central Asia) 26% ; Southeast Asia / China 24% ; Middle East 18% ; Europe 8%. I guess to Kelly Osborne they’re all not cleaning the toilets , mowing our lawns , cleaning our houses and serving hamburgers at McDonald’s. In finality , for those folks (as your fearless Community Organizer likes to call you) who say that if Donald J Trump is nominated President ( and you just guaranteed he will Be President with your actions at San Jose) you are going to move to Canada (a very white country by the way , Yeah whose the racist) , my question is ” Why don’t you say , i’m moving to Mexico ? … Yeah , I thought so. The Ugly Left is being exposed every minute. Get used to it. Thursday , with San Jose , you poked the hornet’s nest called the American Silent Majority , get ready Ugly Left and Ly’in Liberal Media for the Wrath of The Monster Vote. God Almighty it is great to be alive to be able to witness history being made. Fortune Favors The Bold Treeper’s. Have a nice day.

• singingsoul says:

Moni + you are right. I am a legal immigrant and naturalized citizen. I do fly the American flag and speak English in public and most of the time at home. I even speak English with my brothers in Europe…:)

• I don’t think it’s formally planned, they’ve been brainwashed either by what they learn in school or what their parents taught them. Check out their schools and read about what they’re taught in their “chicano studies” to invade and weaken US to “take back their Mexico” bullshevik.
      What is la raza, mecha, aztlan in regards to America:

• Wide Awake says:

Wow… the Mexican KKK Trump riots make more sense when you read this.

• keebler AC says:

Mecha is a lie having been coopted from the Zapatistas revolution against the Mexican government. The indigenous people speak a different language that begins with T ( I can’t recall) not spanish and form only 7% of the Mexican population). They originated from the southeast of Mexico not southwest. They look like native Indians not hispanics although there have been some crossover. The Zap’s beef has always been with the likes of Vicente Fox and their own kind who are elitists cooperating with the Spanish colonialists for favors. The indigenous people live in poverty because of the Mexican government not the US taking away their livelihood for oligarchical gain. One of the problems was NAFTA which encouraged Mexican government to usurp land from the indigenes resulting in poverty – which TRUMP HAS BEEN AGAINST FROM THE BEGINNING.

Also it’s well known that the Mecha organizations at universities call on anyone to join their “cause” co-opted from the real indigenes and become a “chicano”. It’s a complete brainwashing and theft from the indigenous people, using them the way “lefties” hijack “causes” for self-gain.

It’s like Fauxcahontas and Rachael Dolezai.

7. Reality Wins says:

So the muslim who chased down an American citizen and violently assaulted him is from Somali and living in Minnesota.

From the article: “Houdini appears to be Somali by way of Minnesota.”

Also: “Screen capture shows Houdini saying he was “coming home” to Minnesota over an image of a round trip plane reservation from San Francisco to Minneapolis-St. Paul.”

I am sure the San Jose Police and District Attorney are already filing charges and arranging for extradition from Minnesota and that Homeland Security is readying deportation as I type this. (SARCASM in case you could not figure it out.)

So this crimigrant has enough money for roundtrip airfare and accomodations to SFO and the free time to use assaulting Americans and destroying property. I smell Soros and his “non-profits”.

President Trump’s First Day In Office To Do List:
    1. RICO Act Soros and all of his “non-profits” for financing and inciting violence during the election.
    2. Deport Somali crimigrants and their entire families.
    3. Cut off access to all federal funds and grants to any municipality and police force who have refused to enforce laws protecting the American people and the Constitution to be reinstated only after two presidential terms (12 years) of proving they can follow the law.

• rashamon says:

May I add: cut off all funding to NGOs bringing in “refugees” or supporting illegals of any nationality. The churches are providing safe havens while bringing in huge profits for their leadership. Follow the money.

• Reality Wins says:

Agreed. The left is always pushing separation of church and state. Time for real separation – charity is the realm of the church and the state needs to get out of the charity business. That means zero welfare. You need a helping hand then go to your nearest church. When it is local there is better accountability. Churches have abrogated their responsibility to the poor. Step up or lose your tax-free status.

By giving out welfare the state is forcing taxpayers to support ‘Christian charity’ which is unconstitutional. What about the religions and non-religious people do not believe in charity? Don’t the left always claim to want Christianity out of the public square? Funny that they are quite silent concerning this but so vocal when it comes to a creche scene or G_d on our money.

• Guest says:

Who paid for this cracked out thug’s plane trip to San Jose from terrorist dumping ground Minnesota? Prosecute those who paid for and organized this mob violence. Start with Soros. Follow the money. Does the statute of limitations exceed 7.5 months?

8. Sargon says:

Looks like Trump will sweep California in November.

• Martin says:

I hope so.

• If not, it will be LATIN AMERICA (MEXICO) in December!

• rodney says:

No it won’t. Demographics are really against any conservative winning, especially at the state level. There are other factors as well working against Trump. For all intents CA is a waste of time for Trump.

• Thomas Berwick says:

Wow, Rodney!!!! Your enthusiasm has me all fired up. Heh, heh!

All sarcasm aside, Rodney. How about you giving a thorough essay detailing FACTS that can be verified. For the moment, since I don’t know one damn thing about you, I must take Donald Trump at his word that California is in play this November.

• singingsoul says:

rodney +”For all intents CA is a waste of time for Trump.”

I do not think California is a waste of time for Trump. I admirer that Trump includes states that are a challenge. Californians who value their state and themselves will vote Trump.
        People who do not want to see another country take them over will vote Trump.

• shallbe4 says:

If all the good citizens of California have their way you bet Trump will sweep the state. Was it only the other day that Bret Stephens of the Wall Street Journal said that we Trump voters should sit down and shut up while people like him choose our candidates? We are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Mr. Stephens and his ilk should sit down and shut up for a change. The American People had had ENOUGH.

9. Trumpire says:

Regarding the pathetic excuses of the police chief:

I want to get across the point that Trump supporters (or any presidential candidates rally goers) are completely defenseless because of the Secret Service/Security screenings. That means they have no weapons, none. Not guns, not knives, not metal batons, nothing. I doubt they even allow pepper spray into these arenas – I’m not sure – but I doubt it. They have only their fists and many of the rally goers are women, children and older folks, who as a matter of course, can’t even defend themselves with those.

So when these “guests” show up for these rallies they are completely dependent upon the police for their protection and so to have these flagrantly false comparisons by the police and mayor, as if these two groups are equal in physical strength and moral righteousness, is just outrageous and disgusting.

One group consists of unarmed, legally behaving victim and the other consists of armed (with whatever type of weapon), illegally behaving criminals.

• nevercrywolf says:

Exactly! Ripe for the slaughter.

• Really good point that needs to be clearly understood! I think it is time for the Trump campaign to “go into business” with Rolling Thunder, and individual volunteers (like me!) to form a protective cordon at rallies by those of us able and willing to engage in physical confrontations to protect the bulk of the rally goers — since most rally goers are not trained in this sort of thing and not physically able to do so.

By remaining outside the rally to execute the protection task, being fully disarmed would not occur.

Clearly the Police have shown they cannot be relied upon.

• coco1050 says:

This is a perfect reply. They are defenseless. And the hateful Mayor and Police Chief knew it. They should be held accountable.

• OneVoice says:

Trump should make a video that states if you can’t expect to be protected by the police in a country for simply supporting a political view, something needs to happen. Change needs to occur for the safety of everyone. Police protection should not be politicized.

• BINGO! Just like NO GUN ZONES.

Legitimate protestors should not be allowed even close to the proximity of where rally attendees will be entering or exiting the rally; to include where they PARK! Gangs and other goons and rioters yelling profanity shouldn’t be allowed at all.

And the police need to be investing in some non lethal NET GUNS and other non lethal weapons to keep these goons away. Waving a Mexican flag while burning an American flag should be against the law. Period. It incites angry violence on both sides.

I’ve been to a Trump rally in TUCSON, most people that attended are older, many over 55 years old, working and or retired folks, the younger ones are with their moms and dads, there’s babies too. It’s really a family event.

SO WHAT THE HECK ARE PROTESTORS aka rioters PROTESTING THEM FOR? Trump never killed nobody, he’s never done anything bad to anybody.

That old hag witch Hillary will never be president anyway.

• Coast says:

When I went to a rally, even small flags (due to the stick/pole) had to be discarded. Umbrellas too.

• Toronto Tonto says:

Keep an arsenal in the trunk of your car. The riots start after the rally. CA votes June 7, but you can expect worse at the convention in Cleveland.

• The Tundra PA says:

An arsenal in your car won’t do you any good as you defenselessly walk the gauntlet of these thugs from the venue to your car. I wish the Trump campaign could have cases of pepper spray at every exit to give rally-goers as they leave, so they have some defense against the violent paid agitators. Of course the lying dishonest media would then accuse Trump of inciting violence.

• Eskyman says:

I attended the San Diego rally not long ago. The security was tighter than at an airport.

Among the items not allowed:
      -flags or signs with sticks or poles (any size, even tiny ones)
      -plastic water bottles, canned or bottled drinks, travel mugs, thermoses, coolers (any size)
      -knives, even down to penknives with 1″ blades attached to keychains (yep, they got me!)
      -backpacks/”large” bags (in the opinion of the checker)
      -selfie sticks, tripods for cameras
      -guns, pepper spray, or other defensive weapons (this is CA, there is no 2nd Amendment here, so there’s no CCW for us peons)
      -lots more that I can’t remember right now

In short, anything at all that could possibly be used as a weapon wasn’t allowed. That was applied only to Trump supporters going into the Convention Center of course; the thugs “protesting” outside had no such restrictions.

I’m glad that the San Diego police did a great job of getting people out past the would-be rioters. They actually had a plan besides “stand there and watch people get beat up.” (hmm, the Mayor of San Diego is a Republican… nah, that wouldn’t matter, would it? Of course not, this is America, right?)

Looks to me like we must start providing our own protection to those attending rallies, since we can’t count on the police to protect us (esp. in Democrat strongholds.) I don’t know how to do that, but I hope someone will have some ideas.

• Trumpire says:

That’s exactly how I thought the screenings go and how rigid they are. Thanks for the information and confirmation.

An umbrella salesman, or a selfie-stick vendor right outside the arena doors would do a brisk business but, of course, la polica I’m sure wouldn’t allow that.

• shallbe4 says:

Your are absolutely correct.

• singingsoul says:

The police and the major are traitors and should be dealt accordingly.

10. Sargon says:

There are a lot of videos out there of the San Jose riot.

It will be very easy for San Jose police to put out a call for all videos to be sent to an investigating agency, who then screen them for acts of violence.

The banks have a database of persons and identities from facial recognition systems if they ever used an ATM or banked. Facebook, etc. have another trove.

It is simple to match up the “mob” with that database to get identities of the rioters so that charges can be filed.

The question is, will the San Jose Police do the obvious?

If they do not, that says something about them.

11. In AZ says:

We all know that when Obamastan says anything, the opposite is true. His cult followers know this, we know this. So when he says no violence, there will be even more violence.

And Mrs. I Hate America Obamastan dissed America again while giving a commencement speech. The Leftist Communists are very good at being victims, blaming and willfully ignoring history.

The right HAS to use these same tacticts to fight them.

• shallbe4 says:

Like a broken clock is right twice a day so is Obama. He knows this isn’t working and could destroy the liberals agenda. THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE is what Obama states no matter what the issue but this time he has awaken The Sleeping Giant and the ramifications of which could end in a disaster for the Democrats. PLEASE GOD!!!

• NCPatrick says:

“THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE is what Obama states no matter what the issue”

This Obama statement infuriates me more than just about anything he says! How the hell does he know who we are? He has never been nor ever will be an American and he does not speak for us.

• singingsoul says:

True Obama does not represent the America I love. Obama and the cabal who mentored him in Chicago and helped him into WH are deceptive people. Who were those people…? When we know who they were we will know their motive.

12. TrumpFanGirl says:

Similar to what someone posted a few days ago… (since real ICE won’t do it) someone needs to rent a couple of trucks and put an “ICE” label on them and park them outside of Trump rallies in California!

13. Howie says:

Ringggg Ringggg!
    Hello this is Grande
    Grande this is Barak. Red Alert!
    What?
    Barak: Get your people on this NOW! We have to tamp down our Red Guard quick. It is helping Trump!
    Grande: OK Barak we are on it. Red alert! All assets deploying to tamp it down for Hillary.
    Barak: You better not fail or Trump will put you, me, and Hillary, in prison.

14. Bob White says:

It seems to me the DOJ would be obligated to in investigate the San Jose Policy Department’s conduct here with regard to conspiracy. That in turn would implicate the administration even if there were no prior conspiracy. This goes along with the attempt to shield Hillary in the email investigation. That would explain the sudden visit to DC by the mayor.

• Trumpire says:

Conspiracy…Hell Yes!

A late night flight, out of the blue, to DC while riots are occurring by the Mayor is just too odd to be happenstance.

It’s just like the when (former) IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House 157 times so they could orchestrate their illegal abuses of Tea Party organizations and individuals through the likes of Lois Lerner.

• Howie says:

Sad, The conspiracy theories ring true and the Newz has no credibility at all.

• Sargon says:

Conspiracy is a difficult charge to prove.

Much better to push for a case for violating the civil rights of the Trump rally attendees.

• Trumpire says:

Yes, you are right. I was using the word in more the conversational sense not legal.

We all know the Great Community Organizer, piss be upon him, has got his grimy little tentacles throughout our political system, therefore, our country.

• shallbe4 says:

Just a thought but it seems that Hillary would have the most to gain if rioting against Trump supporters worked.

15. Trumpire says:

San Jose is only 1/3 Hispanic that means 2/3 aren’t.

16. People all over the world are watching this. Latin Americans trying to take over California and weaken the US. Italy is an ally of USA and if USA falls so does Italy and other allied countries. Does this Latin American country MEXICO really think US allies will stand there and approve of Mexican flags waving, while Mexicans burn the American flag and beat on Americans? That’s an act of war if it was happening here.

THE WORST SCENES:

1) THE NICE PEACEFUL GREY HAIRED OLD LADY who looks like she is using a walker and is surrounded by a hateful screaming mob of agitators yelling F^^K YOU up in her face.

2) The burning of American Flag and waving of the MEXICAN FLAG and signs against America

3) The young teen being chased by an older guy

4) The woman being ganged up on against the lobby window by a gang of Mexican guys, grabbing at her and throwing eggs in her face (assault, egg is like being hit with a rock).

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS: TO THOSE IN EUROPE THAT SCENE WAS EERILY SIMILAR TO THE GANG SCENES ISLAMIC GANGS DO WHEN THEY ENCIRCLE A WOMAN AND PUNCH HER AND EVEN GANG RAPE!

Now we read that the la raza Sheriff of San Jose sent out this tweet promising to protect HIS RESIDENTS’ 1st AMENDMENT RIGHTS — NOT PEACEFUL TRUMP RALLY ATTENDEES who are mostly older working class American citizens. He obviously believes the lies the media portrays that at Trump supporters are the instigators, when in reality it is ALWAYS the rioters and protestors who come to disrupt and terrorize the Trump supporters. THE MEDIA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SPREADING THESE LIES TO SHERIFFS AROUND THE COUNTRY!

The sheriff thinks these are protected by 1st amendment?
    1) screaming at and harassing and terrorizing old ladies and senior citizens there to see their choice for president
    2) Throw objects in the face of women surrounded by young Mexican guys slapping and grabbing at her
    3) Young teens being chased to beat up
    4) Moms and dads being spat on walking with their children
    5) Mexicans who are not citizens with signs read for Trump to get out of Mexico property
    6) Rioters screaming the F word at hard working folks who just came to peacefully listen to Trump, a presidential candidate who has nothing but LOVE FESTS inside his rallies.

• RINOKiller says:

All this is just showing you how untrustworthy Latin Americans are, especially Puerto Ricans. That is why their crime rate is so high, and their cities the most dangerous in the world

Trust me, I’ve dealt with them.

They show their true colors eventually after years of wearing a mask

• Luck is not all says:

You are absolutely right, rino. I was born in a Latinamerican country and I know them well. Never trust one, neither with money nor with your well being. Even when we lived there we were extremely cautious. Trusted only our family. After living many years in this country I started trusting people. I hope we don’t revert to a South American country. It will be a double whammy for us. When Obama was elected my husband said paraplrasing: I thought I was out, they btought me back in. We made fun of him then. Now a days, not so sure.

• cyn3wulf says:

He was obviously talking about protecting the rights of “protesters.” Mission accomplished.

• Eric Kennedy says:

MoniQueMoniCat… I’ve largely cut off the MSM… can’t take it. Is this stuff being covered by the press in detail?

17. So, basically, we’re in a horror movie. Our government from the highest levels down to local police chiefs is conspiring to herd innocent people into traps of violent confrontations and then use its media power to implicate the victims and slander the one man who threatens their power. It is existential and physical horror — Kafka crossed with Jack Finney.

18. Glenn Beck and Brad Thor must be very happy with the mayor, police chief, and the rioters. So many wonderful “patriots” who are willing to do violence to Trump and his supporters.

• Howie says:

Grande is trying to tamp it down because it is backfiring.
      Rinnnggg Riinngggg!
      Hello this is Grande
      Grande this is Barak again, don’t forget to call Wolf and Brit to tell them the plan.
      Grande: OK Barak will do and Smelley Kelley too.

19. This is all Obama’s fault. He is president and he is a disgrace, The world knows Obama and Hillary Clinton have caused so much turmoil and have killed hundreds of thousands of people all over the world with their policies, toppling legitimate governments, drones, UKRAINE, LIBYA, SYRIA and too many countries to list! They should be tried and hanged for WAR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. And I am not even listing the domestic murders here in USA nor the many Navy Seals they murdered.

Now, their scapegoat Trump and his supporters have been vindicated, it’s not them causing trouble, it’s Hillary and Obama and la raza their tool.

• Howie says:

Don’t leave out FOX Newz.

• RINOKiller says:

Egypt wants them!

• Luck is not all says:

They all will end up like the Checheskus, moni. They think that thet are immune but some twist of destiny, as it happened many times before in human History, will corral them. Phase one, unmasking, just started and is proceeding very fast. They must be feeling that all is not perfect in their enclosed world.(the advent of Trump from nowhere got them unprepared and afterwards very worried). . I only hope that Soros doesn’t die before he is punished.

20. nevercrywolf says:

Do these idiots realize if we give California to Mexico they lose all of the US taxpayer money. Then they will have to cross another boarder into Nevada, Arizona or Oregon to keep sucking off the American Taxpayer.

• Toronto Tonto says:

Wall it off and air the looting on demand as the next Purge installment. Hollyweird and Zuckerburg. See what good the four houses he bought around his home in the Mission District does him when he has to rely on Mexican police for protection. No more $300,000 salaries for lazy stand around PIGS. No more gov’t pensions of any kind. It will be a lesson to the other states.

21. John Galt says:

Private security with 12 gauge duckbills.

22. Too late, the democrats have been branded like cattle.

If the agitators are organized by Obama, Hillary, Bill Ayers, or Soros, there’s too many degrees of separation to control it.

The media headlines promote and encourage the agitators. Stopping the promoting will not stop the agitator involvements.
    The media discouraging the behavior will dwindle but not stop the agitator involvements. Agitators are encouraged by media but do not take orders from them.

23. psadie says:

These foolish Democrats ALWAYS go for the riot, racism, violence card…well, this time Americans are sooooo FED UP and have reached their tipping point that TRUMP is going to sweep the country. ALL of these officials should be SUED by the Trump supporters that were hurt. When that happens they will be sure to have enough police/National Guard to protect innocent Americans. Police also arrested GANG MEMBERS (who happen to be the 7th largest army in the world)!!! This all has to stop now!!! TRUMP/SESSIONS 2016…MAGA.

• shallbe4 says:

Lets put those potential gang members into the military. Bet with something positive to do they would be good soldiers.

• Janie M. says:

NO to any gang members in the military, shallbe4. There already have been gang members in the military for years. My take- they are now better trained killers and will put it to use after returning to the civilian world. Also consider this, with the reduction of our armed forces, are they the ones being retained? They probably wouldn’t have a moment of hesitation if ordered to fire upon civilians. The link below is an older article from 2012:

24. Nathanlee says:

A Ground report…

Here’s what really happened and it will make your blood BOIL…

From Trump event attendee Karen Powers…

As a Trump supporter, I was there, in San Jose, attending the Trump event on June 2.

The Trump event attendees were forced to walk past the protesters afterward, after the event was over, to get to their cars. Broad areas of sidewalks and streets, that were not blockaded before the event started, were blockaded by barriers after the event ended,

and standing in front of those barriers were lines of individual police officers telling Trump event attendees what route to follow to get to their vehicles.

I had parked in a parking garage right next door to the event. Before the event, an easy walk to the event, after event over, had to square 4 blocks of sidewalk lined with protesters who somehow knew the exact route that Trump supporters/event attendees had to walk, and were waiting for them.

Frankly, it was pretty obvious that either law enforcement personnel or the mayors office, someone in the know, had told the protesters where the Trump supporters would be forced to walk after the event. Attendees only went where law enforcement officers told them to go in order to get to our cars. We followed their instructions. The protesters knew, seemed well informed, of the direction where Trump supporters were going to be heading even before we exited the event, and protesters lined that walking route as a result, literally laying in wait where no law enforcement was present.

There was an intent to force the supporters and protesters together. There was no intent to keep them apart.

The press got their story but the clash was completely avoidable. It was created by intention and by design.

• Trumpire says:

“Trump supporters exiting the event were literally set up like rats in a maze, forced to follow a prescribed set of boundaries, which led directly to the protesters and not away from them.”

That is blood boiling. Rigged. Lambs to slaughter.

You know how in 3rd world countries the police are just corrupt, money grifting, bribe-taking, cartel members? Well, maybe that’s why the attackers felt so comfortable committing crimes right in front of la policía.

• ZZZ says:

I agree…lawyer up.

• Luck is not all says:

Nathan, remember Chicago? It had the same characteristics and entrapments as the rally now in San Jose What happened after Chicago? Trump won in a lanslide! As Trump predicts We will get California in the generals mostly due to yesterdays events. Keep on coming stupid Clinton (in association with demonic Soros). Podesta sees that coming. Jarrett, Oba’s advisor, too. As SD says no putting tooth paste back in container

• rodney says:

Why are people surprised at this thuggery? SJ is a liberal city with a affirmative action police force.

You know they weren’t going to lift a finger to protect Trump supporters.

That’s how liberal cities roll. Expect more of it, since it worked so well in SJ. There is no downside for BLM, La-Raza and Nation of Islam thugs.

As of now, you couldn’t pay me enough to attend a Trump rally in any liberal city. You’re disarmed,. the police don’t care if you get beaten to death in front of them. Thanks but no thanks.

25. Trent Telenko says:

Democrat San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo actions in blaming Trump supporters for the violence and San Jose Police Chief Garcia admitting he allowing the Trump supporters to be attacked was an official ratification of a CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIONS—42 U.S.C. § 1983.

This is from the Federal 9th Circuit Court web site on 42 U.S.C. § 1983:

Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress, except that in any action brought against a judicial officer for an act or omission taken in such officer’s judicial capacity, injunctive relief shall not be granted unless a declaratory decree was violated or declaratory relief was unavailable. For the purposes of this section, any Act of Congress applicable exclusively to the District of Columbia shall be considered to be a statute of the District of Columbia.

This chapter is organized to provide separate “elements” instructions for 42 U.S.C. § 1983 claims against individuals (Instructions 9.3–9.4) and against local governing bodies (Instructions 9.5–9.8) because there are different legal standards establishing liability against these two types of defendants. Instructions 9.9–9.29 provide instructions to establish the deprivation of particular constitutional rights. An elements instruction should be used only in conjunction with a “particular rights” instruction appropriate to the facts of the case at hand.</.I>

Mayor Sam Liccardo and chief Garcia, by opening their mouths the way they did ratified the torts committed against Trump rally attendees by forfeiting any 11th Amendment immunity claims.

See also same 9th Circuit web site —

Eleventh Amendment Immunity,

Despite the language of § 1983, “every person” does not have a universal scope; it does not encompass claims against a state or a state officer because the Eleventh Amendment bars such encroachments on a state’s sovereignty. Doe v. Lawrence Livermore Nat’l Lab., 131 F.3d 836, 839 (9th Cir.1997) (citing Will v. Mich. Dep’t of State Police, 491 U.S. 58, 70 (1989)) (“States or governmental entities that are considered ‘arms of the State’ for Eleventh Amendment purposes are not ‘persons’ under § 1983.”). Nonetheless, a state official sued in his or her official capacity can be a § 1983 person if only injunctive relief is sought:

As the Supreme Court explained in Will [v. Mich. Dep’t of State Police, 491 U.S. 58 (1989)], “a state official in his or her official capacity, when sued for injunctive relief, would be a person under § 1983 because ‘official-capacity actions for prospective relief are not treated as actions against the State.’”

Bank of Lake Tahoe v. Bank of America, 318 F.3d 914, 918 (9th Cir.2003). Even if a plaintiff seeks only injunctive relief, a state that has not waived its Eleventh Amendment immunity cannot be sued in its own name under § 1983. Will, 491 U.S. at 64, 71, n.10. But the Eleventh Amendment does not bar suits against state officials in their individual capacities. See Hafer v. Melo, 502 U.S. 21, 26 (1991).

The Ninth Circuit applies a five-factor test to determine whether a government entity is a state agency for Eleventh Amendment purposes:
    (1) whether a money judgment would be satisfied out of state funds;
    (2) whether the entity performs central governmental functions;
    (3) whether the entity may sue or be sued in its own name;
    (4) whether the entity has the authority to hold property in its own name; and
    (5) whether the entity has the corporate status of a state agency. Beentjes v. Placer Cnty. Air Pollution Control Dist., 397 F.3d 775, 778 (9th Cir.2005) (citations omitted).

All of the above is why Mayor Sam Liccardo flew to Washington DC to be debriefed by the DoJ after the Mayor and Police Chief ratified the civil rights torts committed at the riots in San Jose.

Short form: The San Jose Mayor and Police Chief can be sued for injunctive relief under 42 U.S.C. § 1983. Victory under this statute involves money, “reasonable attorney fees,” and often a court appointed training program for the losing state/local government administered by officials appointed by the Federal Courts. This is usually the winning attorney’s who get a percentage of the training costs.

• gandiji says:

“This is from the Federal 9th Circuit Court web site on 42 U.S.C. § 1983”

Just a note for future reference. That part of the statute which permits civil suits of public officials for violations of a citizen’s civil rights, is NOT applicable nationwide; in the federal Fourth Circuit (Virginia, North Carolina, West Virginia, Maryland, and South Carolina) it is held to apply only to persons who are of African descent.

That is “case” law — the interpretation by judges. Despite the legislative history of the act, and its inclusive language : ” any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction”, in the Fourth Circuit the right to sue for such civil rights violations has been restricted. Whites, Asians, Latinos, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders, etc., need not apply. (This is the basic reason the Duke lacrosse lawsuits were gutted — “white lacrosse players” –sic– were held to be not covered by civil rights law.)

Don’t count on the ability to use the court system for protection or redress if you venture into the Old Confederacy (which is now the New Confederacy, with the same unequal laws as in the past, with just the colors switched.)

• 2x4x8 says:

“the Old Confederacy”, you mean the USA

United States citizenship was limited (read fixed) to “whites”, see Dred Scott v Sandford, the individual State Constitutions (the founding documents) stated it, so in order to subvert it, Martial law was declared during the Civil War, creating the 14th amendment civil rights law, and an ADDITIONAL citizenship was created, they don’t have “natural God given rights”, they are Federal/National DC citizens and are “subject to the jurisdiction” OF Congress, who as their new masters can limit their rights at its pleasure, such as having “due process” hearings not trial by jury of peers

there is remedies At (Common) Law for White State Citizens, haven’t seen a petition for “white christian male jury/judge” in a while, probably because few folks select the Common Law Court, (California Supreme Court verses Supreme Court OF California)

• 2x4x8 says:

and as a Sanctuary City, they are aiding and abetting a crime, let the lawsuits roll

26. Luke Luck says:

We all know how much Trump loves LEOs. If any officer is given a “stand down” order, defies it & is fired, well I think that maybe Mr. Trump should state that he’d be willing to relocate & hire him/her as security at a Trump property. The threat of a loss of manpower to a local police department should give the disgusting anti-American politicians something else to think about. Of course, if he actually made that offer, I could see the entire department defying that order…

27. OneVoice says:

Trump should hold a peaceful protest outside the San Jose Mayor’s Office until Liccardo apologizes for failing to protect his supporters. That would bring out so many people from both parties who oppose what happened.

28. Mike says:

Love this picture of the tough Trump guy. I notice that none of the retarded, spineless, progtards look too eager to tangle with him.

• NewOrleans says:

And notice the cops just standing there stroking their batons – probably waiting for the Trump supporter to ‘attack’ the poor church-going mob.

They should all resign in shame.

• John Galt says:

SAP gloves are illegal in CA, but steel toed boots could come in handy.

• Reality Wins says:

So would soaking your Trump sign in something highly toxic and flammable then letting it dry. If they want to rip it away from you and light it ablaze, they would get more than they bargained for.

• nimrodman says:

“… steel toed boots could come in handy”

“What can I tell ya? I work construction”

• Betty says:

I see the answer to my earlier question. No, San Jose’s finest did not put themselves between the American citizens exiting a peaceful assembly and the thugs sent to harm them. Look at them with their backs to a wall holding their clubs, it is so obvious that they would rather be hiding under their beds.

• The Boss says:

This is a damning photo. These cops are a disgrace to their profession. And they have NO excuse for their obvious cowardice. This photo is Exhibit 1 in a lawsuit against San Jose City, it’s mayor and police chief. And if I were San Jose’s insurance carrier, I’d have my underwriters reviewing the inadequacy of premiums charged, with an eye on a massive premium increase or dropping coverage entirely.

• nimrodman says:

Why are cops’ backs against the wall? Why are they not forming their skirmish line up against the rioters and letting Trump rally attendees pass in the protected corridor thus formed behind their backs?

• lorac says:

I wondered this, too. Someone (mayor, police chief) said they told the police not to break rank. Well, fine, but the line should have been between the rioters and the rally goers. Not breaking rank has nothing to do with their placement beforehand.

29. THE MAD RUSSIAN says:

I think Trump should do the following…
    1… pick a date ASAP and return to San Jose.
    2… make a deal with Rolling Thunder to provide a few hundred bikers to protect his supporters.
    3… watch as the paid terrorists melt away out of fear.
    4… belittle the Mayor and Chief of Police at the same time.
    5… show strength!

30. Remington says:

‘Tried to post yesterday, but they did not take. Must have ended up somewhere in oblivion, I guess. But I’ve been hearing that we are looking to take Fallujah. I’m not sure it this is the 21st or 22nd time,I’m losing track. t I have a better idea. Let’s redeploy, and “retake” San Jose”……and move on to the next city, clear it, and move on to the next,,etc….

• avgjosephine says:

Huckabee is right on! Who do these violent anarchists support, the voters will ask. I’m voting AGAINST them. Eventually this extreme bad behavior will awaken even the most sound-asleep citizens. Keep on proving Mr. Trump is correct, rioters. Good job on revealing yourselves!

• Not enough. TOO LATE. Damage is done. Statement is to save face and

Today I see the lying articles and false accusations and filth against Donald Trump continue even after Ezra Klein made his meaningless sacrificial termination of Emmett Rensin.

VOX is on the road to ruin. GOOD! God doesn’t condone lies and character assassination of any good man. One thing I have seen for myself many times is that when people get in the way of God’s purpose and will, this case sending Donald Trump, He will just take them out or move them out of the way. Those that see have watched this happen many times since this election started.

I proclaim that Ezra Klein, founder of VOX is now suspended. It isn’t a coincidence that his editor’s antenna was tuned into darkness, but now since a real riot did occur after he put those words out in writing, it can never in a million years change that fact even if Ezra wished upon a thousand stars and suspended a thousand editors. What’s done is done and VOX is through.

31. Betty says:

Remember the aerial views of Ferguson showing were everyone was located at what time? I would like to see the same type of aerial view of San Jose showing the location of police lines, the exits route Trump supporters had to use to get to their transportation and the location of the threat (Mexican thugs and the paid terrorists).

Were the San Jose police ever between the Trump supporters and the threat?

32. 2x4x8 says:

but where are the Teddy Bears and Soccer Balls?

• Betty says:

Hundreds of American citizens attacked while leaving a peaceful rally. Thugs sneaking up on honest citizens to hit them in the head with old teddy bears filled with rocks.

And this Dana Loesch wants to make it all about her? Her practiced “ironic” look stinks.

When was she hit with a teddy bear stuffed with rocks, or even an egg? Was she ever run down and tackled while police officers watched? Just who does she want us to think she is?

She stinks!

33. redsequin4 says:

34. Pingback: Chicago Boyz » Blog Archive » An Eye Witness Report from the 6-2-2016 Trump Rally in San Jose

35. Edward2016 says:

You guys are doing good work here. Keep it up!

36. Liked by 2 people

• Paula says:

This is just incredible. They were forced to walk several blocks around the building right into the thugs pathway. They could have walked a few feet in the opposite direction and been safe.

• PatriotKate says:

I wish a bunch of these San Jose Trump supporters would file a Federal Civil Rights lawsuit against the Mayor, Police Chief and the City.

37. spindlitis says:

I’d suggest getting a shillalegh. They are legal canes. My husband was able to take his into the courthouse and even up to see someone in jail. They are extremely tough wood and can be used defensively.

38. badpacifist says:

American citizens on American streets being chased down and assaulted by illegals without police protection.

• Paula says:

Absolutely disgusting! There is no reason the police couldn’t have kept the thugs away from the parking garage. I can only imagine how terrified those people in their cars were. I hope they didn’t have young children w/ them.

39. mazziflol says:

THIS x1000000

40. Backspin says:

Rubicon Crossed. The peaceful Trump rally goers will provide for their own security. At the end of a rally , MEN exit first and establish safe passage for the rest , the Police will help us , or stand down.

41. burnett044 says:

La raza…be informed know your enemy…

42. Send in national guard -round ’em up including police chief mayor and Hillary and throw their collective asses in Sheriff Joe’s tent city jail..

43. Robert Crawford says:

As an American citizen, much less a Vietnam vet, watching this disgusting scene unfold and in the aftermath hearing the mayor blame Trump and all the revelations associated, the change I hope is coming cannot happen soon enough.

44. Shevtsova251 says:

Stefan Molyneux describe San Jose leftist violence as domestic terrorism which is commonly associated with violent acts committed by citizens or permanent residents of a state against their own people or property within that state without foreign influence in an effort to instill fear on a population or government as a tactic designed to advance political, religious, or ideological objectives. However, many of those violent citizens are paid agitators, and many may be illegal immigrants.
    Leftist Violence Against Donald Trump Supporters | True News

45. alliwantissometruth says:

Don’t think the country’s being invaded? Try to stop it. See what happens

The American people are: (pick one)
    Stupid
    Brainwashed
    Altruistic
    Masochistic
    Lazy
    Apathetic
    All of the above

We have a problem. This Nations enemies are being voted into the seats of power. Our police forces are under the command of leftist operatives

Is that the problem?

No. While it’s a problem, it’s not THE problem

THE problem is the votes of the American people at large. Every time a vote is cast for a democrat or a RINO, it strengthens & empowers the third world banana republic we’re becoming. The voters can’t seem to grasp that fact

We did this to our Nation. We allowed it to happen. It’s been going on for decades & it’s just now coming to fruition. This is the beginning of the end result

We are at the last defense line. We elect Trump & begin to reverse it, or we’re finished as a Constitutional Represented Republic. We’re going to be a free Nation where free Americans decide it’s destiny, or we’re going to be a third rate, third world cesspool, ruled over by foreign leftist agitators who answer only to their globalist elite masters

You decide America. Your children & grandchildren’s futures depend on it. You were given the right & the privilege to grow up in a safe, secure & free Nation. Do you vote to retain that right & privilege for your family, or do you vote to take them away? You decide. Choose wisely

• Trumpire says:

This is what happens when the “virtue signalling” voter ruins their home, neighborhood, city, country and runs out of places to move to and ruin with their “virtue signalling” voting patterns.

Inner Immigration

The following essay about the political and social crisis in Germany was written by a native German woman who has reached the point of despair. – June 3, 2016

I am almost 50 years old. I have a University degree, and was — out of a love for nature — always a trusted voter for the Green Party. I never felt much interest in politics. In Germany everything seemed to always go its natural regular course. I had trusted our parliamentary democracy. I thought our administration would hardly make mistakes, because it is controlled by the opposition. Never, absolutely never did I think that I would lose all my trust in the State. It’s unbearable that I am afraid for the future. Preferably I’d just like to leave. But I feel too old to leave Europe.

What country would even take me anymore? I am not a shameless African who just takes a seat in a refugee boat. I would properly apply to the respective immigration authority. But my chances are close to zero. I am — like most Europeans — damned to impotence as I see this invasion happen.

When, about ten years ago, a friend of mine immigrated to Australia, I felt sorry for her. How could one leave our beautiful Europe? A continent with such wonderful nature and culture. I would’ve never even thought of this. Today I know: She did the right thing.

I am becoming depressive in Europe. Our defenselessness shocks me. Our politicians’ failure to act drowns my mind in a fog of powerlessness. I have not read any of Sarrazin’s books*, so as not to upset myself even more. Everything I read in just our daily newspapers, is enough for me already.

The Euro is a complete nightmare. Illegal immigration is a complete nightmare. But the single greatest outrage is the political correctness with which we are disabled from criticizing these immense breaches of law. We, that is, we adults and mature citizens, who are in this way disenfranchised. When I went to school, I was taught critical thinking. What good is that to me now?

[My Comment: Obviously she was not taught critical thinking skills since she never used any in her life and if it wasn’t for the situation finally biting her in her own a$$ and biting it hard – instead of the usual screwing over only her neighbors – she’s still be a dopey, selfish, virtue signalling voter.]

Meanwhile I hate the Green Party. They are asinine and dopey, and they are shameless. Just like the SPD and the CDU. They expect that we will get up at 6 AM in the morning and encourage our children to succeed, just so that they will wear themselves out like us in order to be able to keep on financing this daily madness. And soon until we’re 73 years old [translator’s note: Germany is going to raise the retirement age to 73!]. But a State that provides no more stability can no longer expect its citizens to function at full capacity. With each pothole I drive through, with each African that I see loitering around, my motivation tanks further.

[More at the link]

46. Dale says:

When our government local state or federal officials state publicly that violence to suppress OUR free speech is not only acceptable but expected then it’s time for”WE THE PEOPLE” to come prepared to defend ourselves and our 1st amendment rights against the liberals and especially against the violent illegal immigrant’s who are attacking us and calling US Land Mexican soil. Are WE THE PEOPLE to wait until the violent protestors start killing us b4 we say enough is enough? I say no!! I say HELL NO!! Fight for our rights and our country!!