Jeb Bush – The Exit…

After spending so much time following the internecine machinations of the professional DC scheme throughout 2014, it is a prudent and necessary duty to leave a footnote for the exit of Jeb Bush.

In the aggregate, we’ve probably spent more time defending the various Bush’s than framing their flaws, faults and self-interests.  Indeed, I’ve personally defended Dubya more than most from a re-writing of specific historical events.  However, there is a certain issue which deserves to be folded neatly into the recently closing chapter.

bush family

Any favorable opinion of the Bush Clan which -justified or not- was previously held, is now a long and distant memory.   The 2013 decision to run Jeb Bush for president of the United States in the election of 2016 has proven the historic detractors were entirely correct.

There has never been a more selfish or self-serving decision made by a top-tier political group of insiders, than for the Bush Clan to promote Jeb Bush knowing full well the electorate wanted nothing to do with another Bush candidacy.

bush jeb and barbaraThey knew (full well) in 2013 and 2014 Jeb Bush would never achieve more than 20% support, if that high.  They knew this from the outset; yet they went through the extraordinary effort to create an entire plan dependent on scheme and graft for no other reason than to hoist Jeb upon the electorate.

Changing party rules, conducting exclusive planning meetings, structuring foundational election principles to their benefit; conscripting co-conspirators in their scheme at the federal and state levels of the republican party; recruiting candidates to work as enablers to their ruse…. and more.

Why? Entirely to benefit one person, one member, of one family, because they wanted to.

When you accept what they did you begin to accept the scope of lust for affluence, power and influence, regardless of cost or consequence to the nation.  They wanted what they wanted, and they were willing to do anything to get it.

Even when it was brutally obvious the American electorate was not going to be persuaded to accept their pedigreed next-in-line offspring, they refused to accept it.

Hundreds of millions of dollars were raised and spent in a futile effort to get what they wanted.  Along the way, anyone who questioned the reasonableness of such tone-deaf elitist behavior was viewed as a disloyal threat to be cast into the pit of the unwashed masses in flyover country.   Their insufferable behavior made Marie Antoinette seem inclusive by comparison.

Because of their collective and purposeful intent, any favorable opinion of the Bush family has been forever lost.

grubering us bush murdoch jarrett

Good riddance.

This entry was posted in Big Government, Decepticons, Election 2016, Jeb Bush, Notorious Liars. Bookmark the permalink.

314 Responses to Jeb Bush – The Exit…

1. Swampfox says:

Excellent. That’s some red pill stuff there. What separates this website from others for me is its dedication to the pursuit of the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts. But it’s better than the alternative: ignorance and gullibility.

2. dondeg says:

Its hilarious that Trump is pouring praise all over Jeb now that hes out. I think Donald has reflexive instincts for dealing with politicians: stroke their egos (water with lots of $$), get what you want. It not a Christian turn the other cheek as much as its ‘keep em in your pocket for another day’. I don’t think Donald can help it, he’s been doing it for years! AND he completely short circuits the MSM spoldey heads who want to stir up a fight. Aint gonna happen.

Then you have jeb? who cant even congratulate Donald and makes his final lame snarky comment about being kicked off the island, while he’s trying to hold back tears. Kids will love the history books of the future because they will all be video clips, and this will be a favorite for thousands of years to come!

Night and day by my reckoning!

• NCPatrick says:

I haven’t heard Trump dumping praise all over Jeb, but simply acknowledging that it wasn’t Jeb’s time — which is about the kindest way to handle it. Many people still have a soft spot for W and his Dad and Mom (they haven’t read Stone’s book yet) and it gains Trump nothing by trashing him now. Doesn’t mean he won’t later though.

• The Defiant One says:

Trumps reaction to Bush is akin to Ulysses S Grant at Appomattox on acceptance of Robert E. Lee’s surrender, where Grant said “The Rebels are our countrymen again”.

JEB is vanquished, and there other foes to defeat, it gains Trump nothing to be as petty and childish as John Ellis Bush. Also by pouring praise on JEB it just reflects Trump’s decency and humility by showing Bush grace and courtesy.

• BuckWeaver says:

Yes! Well stated.

• skifflegirl says:

That is exactly my read of Trump’s graciousness to Jeb as his defeated opponent. Trump has to have a healthy ego to do what he does, but as Sundance has pointed out many times, Donald is an honorable man with a big heart. I heard him say that Bush fought and worked hard, but this particular point in time just isn’t right for him to be President.

• georgiafl says:

Robert E. Lee was a giant. A great intellect, brilliant soldier and a compassionate, good man, an encourager, teacher.

• Trump can be gracious in victory, so long as he doesn’t select Jeb as his running mate. Reagan made an enormous mistake in choosing GHW Bush. I hope & pray that Trump doesn’t repeat that error,

• longiron2 says:

And some have even started the RUBIO as VP. Reagan made a YHUGE mistake by caving to the RINOGOPe with BUSH as his VP, We this country have been paying the price for that for the last 25 years. The BUSHES like the CLINTIONS are BAD, very bad people who hide behind politics to carry out their selfish deals and corruption. I for one hope BUSH life is hell and maybe he and his family might understand the HELL they many families went through because of them. May the rot in HELL!

• susiepuma says:

Donald Trump is book smart and street smart. He will never pick an establishment GOPER as vice president. He can read between the lines as well as anyone or better even. He knows the assassination attempt on Reagan was sponsored by the Bushies (per their new world order cartel) and is keeping a watchful eye out as well as having the best damm security in the world. An attempt was made to his plane but luckily it failed…..these cartel new world order people are ruthless and have no qualms about getting rid of anyone that gets in their way (there is a long line of people who have been disappeared from living over the centuries)…….but Donald Trump has the money & the moxie to fight back on his terms and as long as there is at least 40 million armed American patriots in his corner, we will prevail over this ugly bunch of inhumanity. BTW, they have been pulling this crap for hundreds of years………knowing this, look back in history and all of a sudden, things become much clearer.

• barton2016 says:

I think if Trump chose a sellout like Rubio as VP he’d loose the election to Hillary. I think he’s smarter than that.

• Benson II says:

Rubio isn’t qualified to be VP and certainly isn’t qualified to be pres. He’s an anchor baby born to alien immigrants who didn’t apply for citizenship until he was four years old. Since Rubio is not a NBC he cannot be pres. Trump did question Rubio’s quals the other day by asking if he was eligible to be pres. He wouldn’t do that if he had any inclination to put Rubio on the ticket. It never even occurred to me that Trump would want Rubio for anything let alone VP.

• southernbychoice says:

I can understand why Reagan took HW Bush as his VP for the first term. I just do not understand why he didn’t dump him for the second term.

• Cornell, John says:

The one thing that George HW Bush was right about was “voodoo economics.” Cutting taxes without cutting government spending does not produce surpluses. It produces deficits.Trump will not make this mistake.

Sent from my iPad

• Willy says:

They took Reagan aside after his primary win… after the meeting was over, bush was his running mate. What did they tell him? Perhaps, remember JFK?

Then the scumbags tried to assassinate him anyway.

Reagan said he was going to free the POWs.. we know there were some left, because we refused the ransom payment at the Paris peace accords. Juan macstain has been involved since day 1 in killing any attempt to rescue the POWs. He is truly the king of scumbags. Check the history.

As an old Army grunt, I’m still alive.. and I want to live to see my surviving POW brothers – ALIVE. I especially want to be able to close the book on those who have died. And I want to trade the traitor, john mccain, for all of them. May all the torture endured by the POWs and MIAs be upon him.

• dondeg says:

Also agree, 100%. Trump has tons of class.

3. Pinkie says:

And they said Trump was ungracious for not congratulating Jeb on Saturday!

But seriously as I said earlier, I think Trump got it right by acknowledging his opponents collectively as “men in arena” in a very rough business. It would have been hypocritical for Trump to say nice things about Jeb after eviscerating him, and after he showed his face, Jeb’s brother as well.

The same can be said for Sundance’s post mortem. They should have listened to the old matriarch. It was a Bush Too Far.

4. Besides Jeb doing so poorly, I think the reason he dropped out, was because the media didn’t want to talk about the statement Donald Trump made. SAUDI ARABIA ATTACKED US ON 9/11.. And they sure as hell didn’t want Jeb to defend himself against this statement Donald Trump made.

I find it sad, that when trump has said things in the past, that were right, but the media perceived them as being wrong. They lit into him.

I haven’t heard a peep from the media about Saudi Arabia attacking us on 9/11. Just like I haven’t heard a peep about Putin killing a journalist after trump was on George Stephanopolis.

Matter of fact; I haven’t heard the media say too much about Syria, after trump said, “Let Putin help us in Syria” !!!
    KEEP PUSHING TRUMP’S QUOTE INTO THE LIGHT.

SAUDI ARABIA ATTACKED US ON 9/11 ~!!!!!!!!!!!

• ZurichMike says:

Indeed — all we heard was the collective gasping of the chattering classes when Trump said “Bush lied!”. We never go down the 9/11 – Saudi Arabia hole, do we?

• This might be our big chance to crack this rotten egg wide open.
        Saudi attacking us, is a titanic statement.

• wheatietoo says:

But….Trump didn’t say “Bush lied!”

He said “They lied!…They lied to us.”

Check the videos of it. I did.
        The media and the opposition keep saying that he said “Bush lied”….but he didn’t.

• skifflegirl says:

wheatietoo: For some reason, I usually pay very close attention to the particular words people use and I noticed that when it happened. I couldn’t understand why the media kept insisting that Trump said ‘Bush lied’ when he never did. ‘They’ as in ‘someone lied.’ Personally, I think that Cheney took what intel they had and ran with it to make the case for war. According to General Westmoreland, there was a five year plan to take over the Middle East. I can believe that Cheney promoted that and I think that GWB relied on him to prosecute the war. I always wondered why Bush 43 hired so many of his dad’s old cronies and if it was because they had the experience he lacked. It was probably tough to go against old man Cheney.

• wheatietoo says:

Mmm yeah…but I’m not willing to blame it all on Cheney.

From what I know of Cheney, it would’ve been more like him to advise Dubya to wait another year in hopes of better intel.

It was a political decision, to go in there when they did….that, and it was payback for Pappy Bush.
            Saddam made GHWBush look like a fool for not going all the way in and taking him out when he had the chance before.

I don’t think Cheney was out for ‘payback’, because he’d advised Pappy Bush to go ahead, years before.
            He was vindicated.
            Saddam did exactly what he’d warned GHWBush about; Saddam had flouted the UN resolutions and done what he wanted.

The decision was Dubya’s.
            Turns out he had bad intel, that’s true.
            But he could’ve waited.

Cheney may be a ‘hawk’, but he’s also a hawk about protecting our military.

• skifflegirl says:

The CIA Deputy Director who briefed Cheney said he never told him that Iraq had nukes. He said he told Cheney that Saddam was trying to reconstitute a nuclear program, but never said the CIA had evidence of nukes.
              Cheney said that he was told there were nukes. That was the single greatest reason that was cited as to why we had to go to war, to neutralize the nuclear threat.

There is a lie in there somewhere.

I believe that with Cheney’s involvement with Haliburton, it is entirely plausible that the crooked, globalist mentality that we now know encompassed the Bush/Cheney WH pushed us in to a war to not only get Saddam but to get his oil, too. Why else would there be a five year plan to take over the Middle East?

• louche9 says:

Trump never called all women pigs; just Rosie O’Donnell (years ago), but that didn’t stop Megyn Kelly from accusing him of calling “women” pigs in the first debate, and it hasn’t stopped MSM hacks from continuing the lie by constantly reminding voters of “Donald Trump’s comments about women.” Conversely, lefty Alec Baldwin’s labeling his OWN DAUGHTER a “selfish little pig” in a demented phone message screed leaked by his angry ex-wife a few years ago was promptly flushed down the memory hole, and hasn’t hurt his standing with the professionally cool at all. Total hypocrisy.

• judyw says:

“9/11-Saudi Arabia hole” keeps on giving with the legal work by an attorney there who processed the paperwork for the Dubai seaside mansion purchased for the Obamas in January, 2016. Down payment was made by the Podesta Group. UAE is top of the list of non extradition countries. Go figure.

• Willy says:

Several of the ‘hijackers’ are still alive… their identities were stolen.
      No cell phone calls… admitted in the 2007 trial.
      Need to look into this now?
      Nah…..

• georgiafl says:

I despise the Saudis. They are decadent, cruel, hyper-rich – and – slavers. It is so hypocritical for Obama to bow to a leader of a slave nation. Islam is a slave religion.
      That is why I equally despise Islam.

• georgiafl says:

The question is – did the Bushes allow the Saudis to attack us on 9/11?

• BobbiD says:

I have the book ” The 9/11 Report”….there are 28 pages missing, Jeb knew the minute Trump called him out on “your brother did not keep us safe” he knew Trump knows about the ’28 pages that are missing”…Jeb has been asked many times about this, and plays dumb, In the ’28 pages’ you will find the answer as to who, what, why, where, were involved with the 9/11 cover up….CBS on Sept 2001 had a story of ‘getting the Saudi’s out of America’ and we all knew about it…this is the reason Jeb jumped ship on his campaign, and this is just ONE of many reason our government and foreign governments are afraid of Trump, he knows…..

http://www.cbsnews.com/ U.S. government flew Saudi’s out of America.

• georgiafl says:

There was a Saudi involved in the Boston Marathon bombing, a friend of the Tsarnaev’s that was also protected and flown home. Michelle Obama, herself, visited him in the hospital. The only witness to this man’s involvement was killed ‘trying to escape’ in the middle of the night by Obama’s FBI in FL.

5. NJF says:

Oh my yes…….I had a long held soft spot for W. It’s wasn’t about “he kept us safe,” it was more about, “well at least he did something,” and I strongly felt action was necessary after 9/11.

However, those feelings were never, ever going to transfer to Yeb. I thought Walker was going to be a good choice. Then along came The Donald, and there’s been no going back!

But as you also outline, the waste……I’ll never look at politics the same way again. You can’t unsee what you now know.

• BuckWeaver says:

I agree. I was probably one of the last holdouts. I cringed at some of the comments about Dubya, but moved on for the greater good, all the while pondering the words of fellow posters. But then one day Dubya said on TV that maybe he did consult his dad more than he had let on during his administration. As I recall, he was referring to his Iraq plans. That bothered me, because an act of omission is a form of lying. That gave me the opening I needed to doubt him on other things he told us during his years. As far as Jeb goes, I have always thought it was an act of extreme selfishness for him to run and put his family under the microscope again.

But what bothers me the most, is what Sundance wrote above. The GOPe “changed campaign rules … for their benefit. That stinks.

6. wheatietoo says:

Trump never said “Bush lied”…he said “They lied to us.”

We should keep putting this out there.
    Check the videos…he didn’t say “Bush lied”.

• Cornell, John says:

It’s the same thing

Sent from my iPad

• wheatietoo says:

No it isn’t.
        It’s not the same at all.

There were a lot of people saying “Saddam has WMDs” in the days that led up to the Iraq War.
        All the top Dems…the Repubs…the list is long and distinguished.

I could post a video of them saying it, if you you’d like.

The difference is, that he didn’t call Dubya a ‘liar’, like people are saying.

• Cornell, John says:

Not sure what point you are trying to make. “They” meant the Bush administration. I agree Cheney was worse but Bush was clearly one of “they”

Sent from my iPad

• wheatietoo says:

People are saying that “Trump is a liberal! He said ‘Bush lied’ just like the liberals have said!”

My point is…Trump didn’t say that.
            He said “They lied”, which is different…however you want to take it…whether you think he’s referring to the Bush Administration or All of the people who were saying that “Saddam has WMDs”.

• phil fan says:

Yep. Trump did NOT play Alinsky and try to freeze and attack W, like a liberal = “Bush lied”. Nope “They lied to us” means “I want the truth from them, all of it”. Despite the meme “Trump is a liberal” spread by liberal/globalists? Trump is a CENTRIST Rightsider

Words are important. We must get them exactly

• I imagine all major events like 9/11 and the lead up to and invasion of Iraq have a lot of behind the scenes stuff that could be considered the catalysts. The lead up to 9/11 and horrid mismanagement of nation security lies primarily at the Clintons’ feet (“two for the price of one” we were told). No doubt, it would be interesting to find the truth about the whole 9/11 – Iraq mess. Who did what to who and why.

• phil fan says:

I think Trump knows enough that just bringing up “Maybe Saudi took down the towers” was enough to get Jeb to quit. Love to know more for sure.

• Cornell, John says:

The level of cognitive dissonance among some on this thread is really quite breathtaking. Trump has finally liberated you from defending the indefensible. Embrace it! The truth does not make Trump or anyone else a liberal. Bush lied. Say it! . Sent from my iPad

7. WSB says:

Barbara Bush said this so early on. I am only shocked she didn’t have more influence to thwart the waste of a family’s prior good will, maintain some of her son’s integrity and save resources for other contenders seeking the General Election. For all of the effort, Bush’s PAC’s could have sent $600 to each Republican party member for their support.

Before the Bush family contemplates their next step, maybe they should take a breath before pointing arrows at their possible saviors.

Many thanks for the commentary.

8. barton2016 says:

There are some candidates running who I may not agree with but wish then no ill-will. The Bushes are not one of those candidates.

• anthonydog says:

As I began to understand the Bush family and their globalist view…and their involvement with Clinton from very early on…and their covering for the Saudi’s and those redacted 28 pages in the 9/11 Report that is nothing but a filthy LIE..and their BS Patriot Act to take AMERICAN’s freedoms away…I want you to think about the Bush family every time the TSA is putting their creepy fascist hands on you and your children…and then get back to me on what you think of the Bush family…the Bush family that gave you Clinton and Obama…and remained MUTE as they destroyed the USA…and when the truth comes out about the monies raised for HAITI…YOU TOO WILL NOT ONLY HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART…but you too will feel BETRAYED

• I haven’t read Roger S’s book yet but will do so-I already have my suspicions about 9/11 but I will lose whatever shreds of respect I had for them if I learn that money for Haiti was embezzled.

• WSB says:

On your note, can you or anyone clarify who, out of the entire 2016 Presidential Candidate Class, was an earnest contender? And, if so, where their money is/was coming from?

I still cannot figure out where Kasich is getting cash from assuming he IS a splitter, and I am assuming Webb is an honest broker. Anyone we know who was urged not to run who might have?

• anthonydog says:

Webb is a globalist and a creep…Kasick us an establisment splitter.

• susiepuma says:

Kasich is another bought and paid for by lobbyists, big rich cartel people and anyone else who doesn’t want Donald Trump as President…………he is no different than the other 15 dwarves (Judas’s) that are/were running…they have delusions of ruining Trump and think that the American people are still stupid enough to believe their crap………..not this time, had enough…..

9. Melania for 1st Lady says:

I don’t think the GOPe and Jeb! ever had any intention of winning the general election. That was the whole reason Jeb was selected in the first place – because a Bush had NO chance of winning.

The country would NEVER stomach another Bush. Obama won in 2008 by running against 8 years of W’s failures. Bush gave us Obama. Bush caused Obama. Obama ran against Bush vicariously in 2012 again by basically saying “We can’t go back to the failed policies of 4 years ago”, and he won big in an election he should have lost. The Bushes are absolute poison in a general election. There is a certain small segment of the Republican party (necons, donor-class) who like Bush but the other 95% of the country knows the Bushes destroyed this country. Trump says the American Dream is dead. Who killed it? NOT Obama. Obama is the after RESULT of hopelessness, a destroyed country that no longer dreams. It was Bush who destroyed it.

Any Republican who could be painted with the stain of Bushism could never survive a general election. In a Bush v. Clinton election we would be reminded that the 90s were peaceful and prosperous and the Bush years were full of stupid war and economic collapse. Hillary versus anyone with the Bush stain would mean a Clinton victory – and who has more Bush stain than an actual Bush? This is the reason Jeb was selected – not in spite of the fact that he couldn’t win, but BECAUSE he could not win. The GOPe has made a deal with the Dems. The GOPe has decided to be the party of “loyal opposition” – never actually winning anything, just a front to give us peasants the illusion of choice so we don’t actually revolt. Think about it – on IMMIGRATION, for instance: everyone knows illegal as well as legal immigrants vote overwhelmingly Democrat. If the GOP had any desire whatsoever to win don’t you think they would have quickly shut this flow of millions of Dems pouring into the country long ago? Instead they do the opposite, they do exactly what the Dems want. They don’t shut it down, they increase it.

This whole election was rigged from the git-go for Hillary (for further evidence, see Bernie Sanders). Jeb was supposed to be the gracious loser, the loyal opposition, the guy who could give a grand ole concession speech in Novemeber and congratulate President-elect Hillary Rodham Clinton. That was his role. He never had a chance at winning. He never wanted to win. He was so bad that every single rule had to be bent in his favor just for him to win a rigged Republican primary nomination. He turned out to be SO bad that he couldn’t even do that – so how would he have fared in the general? At any rate, this is why the GOPe HATES Trump – because Trump actually wants to win. Trump is actively trying to win. Trump IS winning. The GOPe wants Hillary to win. That’s what they’ve wanted all along. They made a deal with the Dems and there is no REAL opposition to the Dems anymore, there is only the Uniparty. The reason for the existence of the Republican party is to provide the illusion of choice because one-party rule looks bad and us peasants might revolt. But we aren’t supposed to have ACTUAL choice, just the illusion. Well, now we have the real thing and his name is Donald J. Trump.

• wheatietoo says:

No, I think JEB was told he would win.
      The puppet masters probably figured that they could pull it off…that is how willfully obtuse they are.

They have been ignoring us for so long, they have lulled themselves into a false sense of security.

And Hillary is so unlikeable and horrifying…they thought JEB would squeak out a win, as the ‘lesser of two evils’.

• WSB says:

You mean Jeb would have acted even worse had he been told he was a prop? You’re probably correct!

• wheatietoo says:

JEB is not a good enough actor.

So yeah, I’m convinced that he was told that he would win.

• Benson II says:

He’s the most pathetic candidate I’ve ever witnessed and most of the embarrassment to himself he caused himself. It’s very plain now why his mother told him not to run.

• NCPatrick says:

In Stone’s book he spends a lot of time documenting what Jeb has been doing with his life since leaving the Florida governor’s office. Getting very, very rich at taxpayer expense, that’s what! Also, another big surprise to me was that dopey Jeb was a high level CIA agent in South America during his father’s presidency. Probably still is. No CIA agent ever truly gets out of the organization, do they?

Honestly, I don’t know how Jeb’s past and present did not come out during his half hearted run for higher office .. but I’m relieved that Jeb dropped out of race before Trump had to get more personal than “low energy”. American voters did that, great smart people in South Carolina and New Hampshire, and we all owe you our great thanks.

• anthonydog says:

Agree…Bush, Clinton, Obama…all the same scheme. Go TRUMP

• phil fan says:

It’s plausible this scenario. Bushes certainly supported the Neocon agenda of continual war in the ME. Perpetual arming and spending to create and maintain an American Global Empire. Yes this broke the country and the Neocons subverted the electoral landscape by co-opting the “conservative movement”, then rebranding it to mean pro-war, pro-Saudi, and uncritically pro-Israel. I support Israel but can we do it such a way that does not urge others in the area to feel threatened? I’m asking a question here.

Bushes will not be missed, we have had enough. True their backers are scheming behind closed doors so vigilance is in order. The fight will not be ending soon. As for what Jeb was told or not, his mother said for him not to run. It was enough. She knew but he did run. Events have proven this to have been a mistake and the unmasking of the Bush clan.
      Shoulda listened to Momma.

IF/When Trump gets the Nom and into office it would be nice if we could have a thread (weekly?) here where foreign policy issues could be discussed regularly. Yes it may be too early for such now but as the process of remaking America anew moves along our tangled relations with the world will be much discussed. Just a thought.

10. Curry Worsham says:

Three Percent Night – Mama Told Me not to Run

Why you spendin’ so much money
    When you losin’ in the polls
    Whats all this crazy schemin’ and messin’ with the rules
    This is the craziest election there ever could be
    Don’t tell me the results ’cause I don’t want to see
    Mama told me not to run, oh Lord
    Mama told me not to run
    She said, We’ve had enough of the Bushes, son
    We’ve had enough of the Bushes’ son.

11. justfactsplz says:

I am so glad to close this chapter and say good riddance to Jeb. I have been disgusted with whole Bush clan ever since I heard about the GOPe roadmap. To think the family was okay with winning an election where Jeb only had 20% support was despicable to me. Thank God for Donald Trump or this low life family would be back in the White House. One power hungry dynasty down and one to go.

12. B says:

Good riddance is unequaled in it’s ability to describe how I feel about the Bushes.

13. Joe's Dad says:

Jeb. Is. A. Mess. LOL

14. Clc says:

Does anybody remember why h Ross peroit hated h w bush?

• SharonKinDC says:

Per Roger Stone, a couple of reasons. 1) Vietnam POWs. No interest in looking for them, Perot finally sent in his own team. 2) IIRC, I think Stone said Perot rumbled the drug funding for the Contra support…going through Mena, AR, after TX, LA rebuffed the plan.

15. budmc ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘᶰᵗ says:

16. joshua says:

George W. Bush…..

Estimated IQ: 124.88
    College: Yale University

Throughout Bush’s presidency, the media frequently raised questions about his intelligence, often pointing to his verbal slips. New York Magazine’s Jonathan Chait even wrote: “I see only evidence of a man who not only lacks the ability to think analytically but disdains the very notion of it.”

While it’s true that Bush ranks among the least intelligent presidents, his estimated IQ places him around the average score for a college graduate in the United States.

17. zephyrbreeze says:

Real competition, like in business, does a favor to the loser, in this case Jeb, who would have been in over his head in the job, and a major FAIL with the public.

Look at Obama – in over his head. Were those real competitions in 2008 or 2012, or did the media have it’s finger on the scale? Like him or not, Romney was the better person for the job compared to Obama. Competition didn’t eliminate the real loser – Obama.

Currently, Trump is doing a favor for the losers by beating them soundly. It’s a win-win-win.

18. pancho says:

Thank you for another excellent article. It is always good to be reminded that the Bushes have never had this country’s best interests at heart–NWO/Globalists all. Thank you.

19. jcthewizard says:

“The only way to judge something is by results; often harsh, always fair” – Brian Klemmer

20. citizen817 says:

I have been a Republican voter for the last 45 yrs. Now I’m 63. Bought Roger Stones book 3 days ago about Jeb and the Bush crime family. I’m halfway through it. Wow…stuff I thought I new (correctly), I did know. But the really nasty stuff…my eyes are wide open now. What a horrible legacy the entire family of Bush leaves. All of them should be in jail for their crimes against “we the people” All the bush generations going back to GHW Bush’ grandfather really sickens me. They were opportunists, nothing more, and did great harm to our country. I second that emotion for “good riddance”. This song fits Jeb. And most of these lyrics do Trump right…tear it down first, heal, and then a chance to rebuild. https://youtu.be/aqt0L0l4OA4

21. grumpy70 says:

Trumps’ strategy was risky but perfect. W was going to help Jeb based on his high approval in SC, this approval was based on the idea that W kept us safe and Trump burst that bubble with the truth, millions of Americans knew about it but never acknowledged it because of the narrative put out by the GOP and talk radio. Finally the Bush myth is no more and W had no influence in the election. I’ll say that was masterful. GO TRUMP!

22. wodiej says:

I’ve never defended Bush Jr. I thought he was a terrible President. Good riddance to all of them.

23. itswoot says:

Hopefully the same type of malaise as ‘Bush Fatigue’, which helped bring down Jeb, will also infect Hillary in a similar way with ‘Clinton Fatigue’. I think it has already started.

24. Melania for 1st Lady says:

Poor little Jebbito. I miss him already. He was the easiest/most fun candidate to rip on. Let’s take a moment to remember Jeb! and all the globalists who’ve fallen in this campaign.

RIP
    Foolish guac bowl merchant
    June 15th, 2015 – February 20th, 2016

25. don welch says:

the bush boys are all classic examples of why a matriarchal family produces weak men. i don’t have any particular problem with barbara bush other than she is head strong, dominant and a little pushy. her sons prove my point. matriarchs never work in the larger contexts of social constructs. i wouldn’t be surprised if babbs, at some point watched the movie The Manchurian Candidate from 1962 and said to herself: ‘i can do that better than lansbury’. now comes hillary.

trump2016

26. don welch says:

to add: i can just imagine, without too much difficulty, that the bushes (headed by barbara of course) will now support hillary clinton at least in a supple and subtle manner. that’s not a wild eyed conjuring.

27. mysticrose80 says:

In honor of Jebra’s departure:

28. Lone Gunman says:

I voted for Shrub II twice because he was the “lesser of two evils”! I voted for McLame in 08 and McRomney in 12 for the same reason. I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, EVER!!

So having said that, don’t go away mad Shrub III, JUST GO AWAY!

If Trump or Cruz is on the ballot in November this time, I’ll vote for either of them. If neither is the nominee, I’ll WRITE IN TRUMP!

29. sundaybu says:

“They wanted what they wanted, and they were willing to do anything to get it.”
    … Enter Donald Trump!

30. peachteachr says:

I live next door to Florida. It became a better state under Jeb after he defeated Lawton Chiles’ choice for gov. Jeb was a bad idea and he ran a lousy campaign.

31. notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

Take away moral of the story (imho): “When you accept what they did you begin to accept the scope of lust for affluence, power and influence, regardless of cost or consequence to the nation. They wanted what they wanted, and they were willing to do anything to get it.”

Heck! They (the GOPe) made Marie Antoinette seem like a all-inclusive Sundy school teacher at a summer vacation school church picnic.

32. Rodney Plonker says:

Urgh. We still have this turd in Austin. http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/09/24/tempest-around-george-p-bush-whats-real-story/

“The Houston Chronicle reported on September 11th that the 39-year-old Bush “has been out of the state or otherwise off of work nearly half of the time since his father entered the GOP race for president.” It charged that he missed 23 of the first 50 workdays since his father, Jeb Bush, started his presidential campaign on June 15th.”

33. cali says:

Pre-ceding the campaign strategy by the ‘insider lane’ and GOPe was this as reported yesterday: Describing the affluenza of Bushes: When Jeb Bush agreed in 2013 to run for the presidency – in early 2014 – 300 of the wealthiest donors, insiders and Bush loyalists all met at the Bush compound in NH as invited. Having 120 million dollars ready for Jeb – these donors were wined and dined by the Bush family at that compound with lobster rolls etc..
    It was then that a campaign strategy – tailored to elect Jeb Bush – was set into motion.
    The rest is history as Sundance’s post today carefully lays out and describes. There is no doubt that Jeb’s campaign was that of total deception and in disservice to every American citizen and voter. Wining and dining 300 of the people is no small feat – it rather the description of affluenza afflicted individuals coming together and celebrating in advance ‘the assumption’ of their arrogant behavior.
    It’s actually a quite shameful behavior – although it says “A haughty spirit comes before the fall”!

I join everyone else is wishing “good riddance” on this family!

• notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital says:

I wish good riddance also to the “300 of the wealthiest donors, insiders and Bush loyalists (that) all met at the Bush compound in NH….”

34. I’m glad to read this. Even father and son presidencies are an insult to the American tradition and signal corruption of money over a political party. But 2 sons! Its a monarchy. We used to tell kids anyone can grow up and run for president and maybe it was never true but it was a good ideal. The Bush family mooned that ideal. (Seems like they like to do that mooning business.)

The Bush dynasty, beginning with the 2 sons taking governorships that were selfish grabs as well, meant Republicans couldn’t complain about Hillary Clinton using the taxpayer funded publicity and image promotion of the First Lady role to grab a political career for herself. And its insulting, too. She’s not the “First Woman” anything; she’s the wife of a former president and its Argentina style politics.

35. shipley130 says:

When Jeb Bush stood on that debate stage and looked at Donald Trump in horror when Donald Trump mentioned that Jeb’s brother was president on 9/11, that is when I knew Jeb was a goner. The Bush family has reached that peak where they are farce. The Bush family just wants us dumb Americans to forget all about 9/11 and keep the Bush family in political power. That is what I call Crazytown.

36. Patty says:

Would like to but keep hitting the wall

37. Pinkie says:

I’ll kind of miss the way Trump gave Jeb noogies when he tried to attack in the debates

38. Pinkie says:

One funny Jeb line–although obviously rehearsed–was Jeb’s jab at Trump for getting foreign policy info from “the shows” — and when he added that he wasn’t sure if Trump was referring to the Sunday or Saturday morning shows.

A great Trump comeback would have been “hey its better than getting advice from Wolfowitz”