Most Americans are unaware how close the House of Representatives came to passing the Senate ‘Gang-of-Eight’ bill in 2014 which included amnesty for illegal aliens. The vote was only stopped by the last-minute primary defeat of Eric Cantor.

However, one of the benefits if the current presidential campaigns is the lifting of the veil for the hidden advocates…

gowdy rubio

(Via Breitbart – by Julia Hahn)  Congressman Trey Gowdy’s endorsement of Sen. Marco Rubio may shine an unwanted spotlight on the South Carolinian’s record of past radical statements on immigration and his aggressive support for donor class policies embraced by Sen. Rubio.

Gowdy’s extreme immigration declarations come in addition to his long-standing support for donor-class Republican lawmakers. For instance, in a closed-door GOP leadership election in November of 2014, Gowdy seconded John Boehner’s nomination as House Speaker. Similarly, Gowdy was the Congressman who nominated Paul Ryan for Speaker. According to Politico, Boehner “secretly urged Gowdy to run” for House Majority Leader.

At the height of the Rubio-Ryan amnesty push in 2013 — in the aftermath of President Obama’s profoundly controversial 2012 executive amnesty for DREAMers and at a time when illegal minors were continuing to pour across the border — Gowdy delivered a blanket pardon to the world’s alien youth to enter the country illegally. Gowdy declared: “When children wander into neighborhood yards, we don’t call that trespassing.” Gowdy elaborated on his position, stating:

What I prefer to do is look at the 11 million in natural subgroups. You have what are called the DREAM children. I would think most people would advocate for an accelerated path to citizenship for children who, through no fault of their own, were brought here at an early age. I would have a shortened path to citizenship for those who serve in our armed services. And then you can have a sliding scale [to determine which illegals get citizenship] based on your years in the country and contributions you made to society.

Gowdy’s prior statements on immigration won him effusive praise from Congressional open borders advocate, Luis Gutierrez. “What I think Trey has is a fundamental sense of fairness,” Gutierrez said, “Bigotry and hate are an affront to his core values. Once you can set that aside, vis-a-vis immigration, you can devise a world of justice and fairness. It’s clear he has a set of values.”

Gowdy has been equally effusive of Gutierrez in return. “If you listen to Luis, he sounds like a prosecutor, talking about respect for the rule of law and how to balance the compassion with the respect for the rule of law,” Gowdy said. While Gutierrez has previously declared, “I have only one loyalty… and that’s to the immigrant community,” Gowdy has said, “Luis is impossible not to like.”

Despite historic immigration highs, Gowdy has asserted that businesses—including prominent manufacturers—are suffering crippling labor shortages, even as record numbers of Americans are not working.

Gowdy has similarly aligned himself with Rubio-Ryan donor class Republicans by giving his full-throated support for granting President Obama fast-track trade authority.

Yet the absence of this deep well of prior Gowdy statements from establishment media’s coverage of his endorsement of Rubio, seems consistent with the media’s larger failure to grasp the full meaning of the narrative underpinning the 2016 election.

[…]  Conservative columnist and best-selling author Ann Coulter mocked Gowdy in a February 2014 column, placing Gowdy side by side with Eric Cantor and Paul Ryan:

Why are Republicans like Trey Gowdy, Eric Cantor, Paul Ryan and John Boehner making fools of themselves in order to spot the Democrats three more [electoral] touchdowns?… The once-respected Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., compared illegal aliens brought here as kids to children who steal a grape or scream in a restaurant… But in those cases [Gowdy cites], both the child and his parents had a right to be where they were — the yard, restaurant or grocery store — when the child suddenly behaved like a child. With illegal aliens, the parents are more like gypsies teaching their kids to beg and pick pockets. The parents forced the kids into being lawbreakers.

Similarly, Palestinians use their children to commit acts of terrorism against Israel, so that when Israel responds, the parents can wail, “They’re bombing children!”

(I thought only liberals couldn’t do analogies.)

Interestingly, most media reports covering Gowdy’s endorsement of Rubio omitted these conservative icons’ very public condemnations of Gowdy—in which Levin and Coulter respectively denounced Gowdy as a “RINO” and “fool” of the Democrats.

However, Gowdy did receive high praise in some quarters.  (read much more)

trump gowdy rubio

This entry was posted in Big Government, Big Stupid Government, Cold Anger, Election 2016, Illegal Aliens, Legislation, Marco Rubio, media bias, Operation Brown Dream, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Trey Gowdy Endorsement of Marco Rubio Highlights The GOPe “Amnesty Masks” in Congress…

1. Doodahdaze says:

The Mask od El Zorrito

2. Kaiser Roll says:

To most of the congressional GOP, the problem with illegal immigration can be fixed, by simply making it legal. It is a distillation of the libertarian markets uber alles, which has replaced the Hamiltonian policies that built the country and the Republican Party.

If Paul Ryan had his way, a bill would be passed that allowed an unlimited number of guest workers, but made them ineligible for citizenship. We have a name for that from history, its called helots. Lower wages is the dearest wish of the globalists, along with tens of millions seeking bicoastal 300 sq ft box “apartments”.

The position of the Democrats and their leftist allies like Occupy, LaRaza and BlackLiesMatter, needs no explanation. It’s ethnic cleansing of whitey.

3. flawesttexas says:

Too many folks still think an “R” next to a name means “Conservative”

Gowdy is…and always has…a huge supporter of Illegal Alien Amnesty.

If they are not willing to deport illegals…or give lip service regarding deportation…they support Amnesty.

4. H Hutto says:

One thing is for sure. If Mr. Trump was not running for President. A lot of this would not have seen the light of day. It is going to take more that just voting Trump for President, we are going to have to support and back him all the way through. These parasites have firmly ensconced themselves into every level of government. All the while calling it rain, if you know what I mean.
    To the task, fellow vulgarians, America calls. Out last and Only chance. TRUMP 2016!

• margo says:

H, You are so right. I have been a Trey Fan Girl/ Groupie for a long, long time, never vetting him to be sure he deserved my devotion. Everything I’ve learned here about his history and support for those I’ve detested, is suddenly scaring me off from total support for ANYONE who wants to determine how we all live! I now question EVERYTHING! Is this now healthy, or sick? I’ve been so joyful since hearing Trump’s first thoughts, now after this Gowdy breakdown, will it happen again? Sad.

• Gowdy served his purpose. He sanitized Lois Lerner and Hillary Clinton. He got to star in Uniparty Kabuki Theatre’s two big productions during the Obama season. He distracted the Uniparty’s enemy – The People – for long enough to pass TPA, and almost pass TPP. Time for a well-deserved rest.

• smiley says:

I was also a true believer, avid supporter of Mr. Gowdy.
        this is a nauseating realization to see his true colors.
        huge disappointment, among many.
        shameful.
        he had such potential.

5. Tonawanda says:

Only confirms once again the necessity of electing Trump and Trump effecting a radical reform of the Republican Party, top to bottom. Trump will find plenty of genial souls to do the latter in every congressional district as long as he provides the leadership.

6. thesouthwasrght says:

Yet another primary that needs to happen.

7. mazziflol says:

Just when I start wanting to like a guy…too bad. Next!!!!!!

8. Paul Killinger says:

It comes as little surprise then that Gowdy’s Benghazi investigation went nowhere. Obviously, he was under strict orders not to damage Mrs Clinton, especially with the rise to frontrunner status of Mr Trump.

• WeThePeople2016 says:

Exactly. It was all for show. What did he accomplish? I never understood the hype on Gowdy because I kept reading about his stance on Immigration. There was something that I did not trust about him. He rode in, LIKE RUBIO!, on the Tea Party wave and took advantage of it.

9. Centinel2012 says:

Reblogged this on Centinel2012 and commented:

Gowdy showed his true colors as a RINO when he didn’t take down Clinton in the Hearings. There was enough out there to do a much better job than what was done and the reason that it wasn’t is the GOPe wants Hillary to win. They know Jebb can’t beat Hillary and they, the GOPe, DO NOT WANT TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY! The reason is that if they did there would be no excuse to fixing things, with Hillary in things will be the same as they are now and that means they (the power elites) have destroyed the republic and achieved their objective of total power over the country!

10. jackmac says:

An educated electorate is death to the GOPe. School is now in session.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.

Thomas Jefferson

11. I’m beginning to hear from more and more friends daily that they will NOT vote for ANYONE but TRUMP. And I AM WITH THEM. I am NOT and they are NOT going to SETTLE for whoever the rinosaures attempt to shove down our throats. If someone doesn’t stop them from sabotaging the campaign, the nomination, the election and the choice of WE THE PEOPLE, DONALD J. TRUMP, it will be as devastating to AMERICA as the MAGIC BULLET was.
    It’s ironic that at this very moment, as I write this, I am watching a special on TV about JFK’S assassination and how if LBJ and his WAR SCUM CHUM’S had had their way, 300,000,000 people worldwide would have perished during a nuclear war in 1963. That scares the HELL out of ususususususususususususususus. We aare THAT CLOSE AGAIN. Ever since he announced,
    I have been encouraging HUNDREDS of family and friends to vote for #Trump. But as of today, i will NO LONGER. I’m tired of being on the phone with people asking,” What do I do if they ( rinosaures ) manage to keep Trump from getting the nomination? “.
    I have NO ANSWER for them. I am well aware of their f’n MISSISSIPPI STRATEGY as Mississippi is my home state. I was embarrassed as HELL when that story leaked. I have many family members and friends that feel they were SCREWED and CHEATED. None of them voted for Thad Cochran and were not aware of went on behind the scenes.
    None of them want to or are going to allow themselves to be SCREWED again.
    So I will ask YOU. What do WE THE PEOPLE do if they, the rinosaure TRAITORS , (F BOMB deleted ) ususususususususususus out of our ONLY choice for POTUSA, Donald J. Trump.
    WE are NOT going to vote for any of the others.
    If I knew how to post this plea on other sites, I would. But, I have been banned from Facebook for urging people to study the OPERATION WETBACK details. The term WETBACK got me banned.
    Feel free to copy/ paste this to as many sites as possible if you know how to do it.
    I’m sure I am not alone in feeling BETRAYED and sick and tired of being told what CAN’T be done, as opposed to what the HELL are we GOING to do ?
    WE THE PEOPLE know who is going to have to pick up the tab for illegal aliens, anchor babies, sanctuary cities and up to 500,000 Syrian refugees. The SOUP kitchen is OUT OF SOUP.
    GOD BLESS
    Happy New Year+T+

• Sanj says:

I switched from Independent to Republican to vote for Trump in Florida after abandoning the Republicans in 2006. I still don’t identify with that party but there is no Trump party so I’m stuck in the formerly conservative, formerly America first, party until Trump wins the Presidency and makes his own party in the middle of his second term.

• SharonKinDC says:

Speaking of Mississippi, NYT has an interactive map of Trump supporters by district. He does draw across ALL party lines. Most states have different colors in the various districts, representing different levels of Trump support, red being around the 40%+ level. In MS, every district is RED! I think the Cochran thing has pissed off the public and they’re putting their vote and trust in Trump.

12. fred says:

I can’t tell you how many people replied to me negatively…very negatively when I criticized Gowdy. Everyone wanted to like him so bad but come on a seasoned prosecutor batting 0000 is just too much to believe. These guys can’t see the big picture…. Millions more illegal voters make the GOP obsolete. They can’t win anything after this year because of guys like Paul Ryan. This radical leftist agenda is going down hard and fast with guns health care overwhelming the country with illegals and it comes from a planned manifesto. How hard is this to see. This is the big reason to get away from this political suicide ride the GOP are on.

13. Pingback: Trey Gowdy Endorsement of Marco Rubio Highlights The GOPe “Amnesty Masks” in Congress… | Rifleman III Journal

14. truthandjustice says:

Yes, and I hope it continues to unmask the other major players soon…………

15. beaujest says:

The stink in the GOP room has become unbearable,it is a wonder that they can stomach the stench from each other !

16. Ellie says:

Random thoughts on the scene..

Well, today going out to hairdressers, what did I find? A big, big Trump sign nailed to a tree! That was a nice sight!

Does anyone else find it silly how these loser politicians endorse other loser politicians?Washington is truly a sick, sick place. They don’t even see what failures they are.

I wonder if someone got to Mr. Gowdy. Independent thought will not be tolerated!

Happy New Year everyone!

17. chilloutyo says:

Go to the top of the page. Look down the right column until you find the open box to the left of the “Search” button. Type “Zero Footprint” in the box. Hit search then read. Read the 9 August 2014 blog: “The Benghazi Brief – The Entire Story Of Operation “Zero Footprint” In Libya and Why Further Benghazi Committee Hearings Are Futile…”. CTH predicted that Gowdy’s Benghazi investigation would fail and why he would fail long BEFORE his failure.

18. Sanj says:

Trump still crushing it. Huffington Post poll of polls updated a few hours ago. http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-national-gop-primary

19. NCPatrick says:

Incredibly disappointing as Gowdy was one of the very, very few in DC that I liked and respected. I literally had no idea he was an advocate for illegal immigration as I guess they kept that part of his agenda hidden, focusing on how he was going to go get Hillary C. NOT! Without Trump’s brave insurrection, where would we be? Are we going to have to take to the streets to get these vampires’ attention? They still think they can manage us, but I’m betting they are wrong! In fact, we have not yet begun to fight!

• Former Lurker says:

I wanted to like Gowdy. He made such fine, noble speeches, in a voice dripping with either righteous anger or heart felt empathy as required by the scene. There was something of that Jimmy Stewart homespun charisma to him.

All the noise was a distraction while the the bad guys were escorted out of jail by the corrupt Sheriff, who works for some evil rancher down at the bar CoC.

Can Trump and his vulgarian sidekicks foil the villains? Look for Gowdy trying to explain how he was Trump all along after the rancher gets his just reward, and watch out for the Derringer if the good guys aren’t careful.

20. Skip says:

As I said in my post about Gowdy campaigning for Rubio…it tarnishes Gowdy more than it helps Rubio. I do not want Rubio as the GOP nominee.

21. Rene says:

President Trump is going to have to pick his administration from the vast private sector. The politicians are all sell outs.

22. tempo150101 says:

He looks like a clone of Anderson Cooper.

23. Kim Smith says:

i ENCOURAGE ALL AMERICANS TO CLICK THE LINK BELOW. CONGRESS IS NOW OFFERING $12,000 FOR BUSINESSES TO HIRE NON AMERICANS.

24. 2x4x8 says:

Sundance predicted that higher levels of paid agents for the Globalist would be called out and expose themselves after Trump easily went through the first wave

CTH is way ahead of the rest, no wonder the readership and comments are setting records, thank you all, continued blessing in the New Year

25. justfactsplz says:

Oh please don’t tell me Tom Cotton will be the next one to bite the dust. I want so badly to like at least one Congress Critter.

26. Paco Loco says:

Primary every last one of them. The NWO got to all of them except for a few like Sen. Sessions. Priority #1 elect Trump, Priority# 2 elect conservatives to congress. Priority # 3 push for term limits, two terms for a House seat and one term for Senate seat. Move em in, and move em out. Priority #4 shut down The revolving door from congress to K Street and limit lobbing.

27. TwoLaine says:

Trey Gowdy is just another one of the Great Pretenders. Once you have heard Luis Gutierrez say the words “I have only one loyalty… and that’s to the immigrant community”, you can’t unhear it, and you know NONE of these TRAITORS should be anywhere near DC! Luis should be FIRED based on those words alone. NO ONE in DC represents ILLEGALS! That is NOT heir JOB!

Marco Rubio’s commercials and his campaign pledges are a LIE.
    Everyone he surrounds himself with is a PERP WHO IS IN ON THE LIES.

28. Frankly Ben says:

listen, folks, if we all promote the following strategy we might help primary out the pretenders, liars and corrput pols. Contact every Republican candidate running for office at every level, particularly Federal. Ask them if they will run, officially, on the ballot, as the Trump candidate.

If enough candidates will self-identity as the Trump candidate, the Tsunami might grow ever larger.

What do you think?