You’d have to be living under a rock not to know that Turkey, via Erdogan, has been supporting, aiding and funding ISIS for the past two years. Erdogan would never shoot down a Russian fighter without President Obama’s prior approval.

(Begin at 06:00 mark) Putin is putting out a public statement that he is fully aware President Obama and President Erdogan support the Islamic State and ISIS.

Oh SNAP This is Interesting – update-1  General Wesley Clark (Retired) Former NATO Supreme Allied Commander is a deep blue Dem/Obama/Clinton supporter. He just went off the Obama range on CNN and admitted Turkey has been supporting ISIS… Interesting.

This entry was posted in Big Stupid Government, Conspiracy ?, Election 2016, Islam, Jihad, Military, Russia, Syria, Turkey, Uncategorized, White House Coverup. Bookmark the permalink.

204 Responses to Putin Responds: Today’s incident “reflects a stab in the back by the accomplices of terrorism”…

1. Will says:

I’d imagine Russian intelligence has evidence of Turkey’s being a haven for terrorists and allowing transit of ISIS goons coming and going. Might want to run that by the NATO boys while the cameras are running at the meeting. “Why is a NATO partner giving safe haven to them?”

2. I would believe Putin over Obama any day of the week. I would believe Putin over US news media any day of the week. I would believe Putin over Turkey’s Erdogan any day as well. Erdogan’s behavior after the shot down not going to Putin but going to NATO? Erdogan’s funding and support of ISIS.

US wants to topple Assad, just as they did Saddam and Gaddafi, and as revealed before the world by Gaddafi in his speech before he was murdered, courtesy of HILLARY CLINTON OBAMA regime.

I witnessed this myself during the US meddling in UKRAINE from the view of being in a foreign country, noticed very clearly the news coming out of US was different than in Europe and Russia. Certain key issues were the same, but US tweaked just a tad to make it wrong and not matching what was happening before my own eyes in Europe.

• lovely says:

Make no mistake Putin is KGB through his heart, he will lie if it is in his best interest, the main difference between Putin and Obama is that Putin is a true patriot and loves his motherland. I do not know how Obama feels about Kenya but he hates America. Putin is a relic of the Cold War he has not forgotten nor has he given up the cause of the Soviet Union.

That said Putin is not dull, he understands that a stable world is advantageous to Russia, Obama does not understand that a stable world is advantageous to anyone. That said Putin will let the world burn before he will let Russia be shamed. Putin said an awful lot in that short statement.

• yy4u says:

“The problem is many Americans buy the lies and propaganda coming out of the television “programming” here in US by CNN, FOX, YAHOO, AP or even Reuters, et al because that is all US is letting us be fed. American radio “programs” are not much better.” AMEN. Politics has invaded every aspect of American life including science (think the Global Warming bull). The day AFTER the Russian Airliner came down, a neighbor who is highly placed in the military informed me the plane had come down because Russian planes are in terrible shape. No bomb. Saturday night at a neighborhood party, he told me how bad the Russian Army is and how weak the Russian economy is. These folks work for Obama and they have to spit out the party line. I don’t believe a word they say. They’re the ones feeding the news media. Fox News, of course, has its own agenda now, and that is to take down Trump and put in Bush (or Rubio).. I look at Fox News and its pundits as the equivalent of Muslim suicide bombers — they might well blow up Trump but in so doing, they’re going to explode themselves. I no longer believe anything they report.

3. What does it take to impeach a president ? Why has this been allowed to continue ? Why has he not been imprisoned for the crimes he has committed against the people of this country? I understand that the answers to these questions are obvious to most, but being naive to politics I truly hope someone can or will explain to me so that I can understand why nothing is being done to stop this? Please don’t bash me for not having the knowledge already, I do wish to be enlightened.

• Judgy says:

Hey Razz–other people here can answer this FAR better than I, but since no one’s responded yet, and it’s late, I’ll take a brief stab at it.(PLEASE, SOMEONE ELSE STILL ANSWER THIS NICE LADY!!!).

I think what most here would tell you–but w/ better detail–is that it is LARGELY because the GOP Establishment, from Boehner, to Mc Connell, to now Ryan, lacks the spine to stand up to O and to the Dem party. Then there is that they “secretly” actually AGREE with, and embrace MUCH of what President Selfie has done (encouraging illegal immigration; re-setting incredible precedents for lawlessness; implementing Obamacare, & supporting Common-Core. Not sure if they’re all completely down w/ his racialized stuff, like Disparate Impact, & the “Magic Dirt” theory behind the new HUD regulations, but they likely support his anti-NRA, & trade stances). In a nutshell, they’re full of it!

I certainly can’t.

See? Teflon! (All JMO, though). Hope you get a better answer!!

• yy4u says:

“My own personal opinion is also that Obama’s race makes him Teflon in these tinderbox times. It’s terribly unfortunate (not to mention RACIST) to allow him special treatment, due to his perceived color, but can you imagine the already-riled-up, and kinda paranoid crowds of #Black Lives Matter; the boldly nattering idiots clogging up the universities, and those energetic young’uns who rioted/ looted/ burned in Baltimore taking the IMPEACHMENT of THE FIRST BLACK AMERICAN PRESIDENT lying down??”

THE ANSWER

4. lovely says:

Putin “Certainly we will analyze very seriously and today’s tragic event will have serious consequences for Russian Turkish relations. We have always treated Turkey not only a close neighbor but a friendly state.. I don’t know in whose interest today’s interest is but it’s not in our interest. And instead of immediately establishing the necessary contact with us as far I’m aware of the Turkish side contacted its NATO allies to discuss this incident as if we downed a Turkish jet. Do they want NATO to serve the interests of ISIS ?”

Putin is very very clear in implicating Obama. Get the hell out of Turkey folks.

5. RINOKiller says:

First its Egypt that wants the Furher’s head

NOW

Russia.

Trump will have no problem of handing over the Furher where he us wanted.